Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zork Adventure Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenixhunter9000

Zork Adventure Game Empty
PostSubject: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Ok so any of you who have played this game will know what to do, however for those of you who dont know, Zork is an old school computer game where you start at the front of a house in the middle of nowhere. you have to type in what you should do next and see what the result of your action is. Your goal is to find a bunch of treasures to end the game. Lets see how long it takes us to finish. One more thing...you CAN die, and if you do, its game over, and we will have to start again. I set the first move for you. Good luck ^_^

West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixhunter9000

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I have posted a link of the game below so everyone can see what im talking about.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Uhhh cant do anything on the page? o_o
Back to top Go down
Phoenixhunter9000

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

do you have java installed on your computer?
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 am

Be sure to have the latest version of Java Applet installed on your computer if you check out that game or it may not load properly or even function.

Anyway, interesting game to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Phoenixhunter9000

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 am

I find it very fun, however, that may be because i like old school games. unfortunately i always get stuck on trying to get past the troll...it kills me every time, so i haven't been able to get any further...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 am

>open mailbox.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:41 am

Phoenixhunter9000 wrote:
I find it very fun, however, that may be because i like old school games. unfortunately i always get stuck on trying to get past the troll...it kills me every time, so i haven't been able to get any further...any ideas?
Have you tried bribing it? Maybe distracting it with something to flee?
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Phoenixhunter9000

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 am

unfortunatly that wont work...you need to kill it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zork Adventure Game   Zork Adventure Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zork Adventure Game
Page 1 of 1