Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dying Breed

Go down 
+4
optimalzelda
CaptainIsomer
Nocky
zincks
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

The sun slowly rises shortly before 7:00am. The crisp chill air reminding people it is late fall. The city is on the morning wake up as those that need to get in early do so. The night owls have finished their shift and are heading off to do their own things. The news has been quiet other then the normal news, and nothing out of the ordinary. The house has had a recent addition completed that appears to be a room of some sort, and the owners are nagging at each other like normal with waking up, but one of them have made a mass family style breakfast.

Kaya is sitting at the table as she watches the owners bicker at each other as she sleepily holds a cup of coffee with a plate of breakfast in front of her laden with eggs, potatoes, a bowl of fruit, and hash. She is sleepy as ever with waking up and does not seem to make up faster with Scarlet climbing all over her.

Lance gets to experience the lack of nagging from his parents and sibling in the morning.

On Wassem's desk he finds files on his desk related to the Ace of Spades robberies, with his normal on looking ones on vigilantes of the area with his partner and the street cops. The Captain snorts slightly as she says, coming up behind him, "Looks like you are on the case since that thief seems to like you so much. Maybe you can lure her to come to you. Hah!" She pats him on the back before looking serious, "But really we need to locate this girl before the FBI show some interest in it. So you are on the team to help locate her. I know you don't have the full classes finished but it will help us since she does like you."

Looking at her calendar Sarina can see that the dates for a heist are coming up.

(Sorry I have nothing specific for Keiji or Tora)
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Nocky

Nocky

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

It was a very exhausting night. It always was. Tora's not a night owl, and he can't adapt, but he needs the money, and he manages. But the coffee and the energy drinks can only last so long through the night, and poker isn't as fun when everyone on your shift bets with I.O.U.s. There are a couple of thumps on the front door before Tora finally manages to open it with a clearly-bruised hand. "...I smell coffee. And hash browns. If there's some for me, whoever cooked breakfast is a fucking saint." Not caring if there actually is some for him, as he makes his way to the savory smell of breakfast in the morning, he strips off his equipment, leaving a trail consisting of a radio, a tie, a hat, a belt, an empty holster, a whistle, several pieces of paper with I.O.U. written on them(one of them saying that he would give him his wife; Tora hopes to whatever gods exist that he's joking), and a lead pipe. Thankfully, he only got halfway through unzipping his pants before sitting down, oblivious to anyone else around him.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Wassem left the house early and grimaces when he sees the file with the card of Ace of Spades taped to it. He grunts slightly before he actually looks at the Captain with the grim expression of 'why me'. He shakes his head before downing what is left of his tea and sits down. "It is because she keeps delivering them back to me. That is the only reason I am on this case isn't it besides being watched closely." He squeezes the bridge of his nose before shaking his head to clear it. "Thanks Captain for making this my first case though." He flips open the file and glances through the information before sighing. "I don't know how much I can help for this case though besides new...ish insight." He pauses on new, since technically he has been in this case for a while now because of the girl springing traps on him.

He looks at the clock as he sees how long before his partner gets here before delving into the file he has before moving to the file room so he can access the whole case. He pulls up a few that have similar patterns of robberies just to see if there is something that might match up to help him locate details or find a possible weakness in the plans of this thief.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Lance yawns loudly as he sits up in his bed and lazily looks at the clock and grumbles. "I'm up too early...bleh." He slowly gets out of bed and slips on his PJs and heads to the door, he sniffs the air and licks his lips as he smells food and sleepily walks to the dining room. He smirks as he sees Kaya and walks over to her to lean on her lightly. "Hey babe how's it goin?" He says sleepily before glancing at the owners. "They are at it again eh?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Keiji woke up with a copy of Watchmen draped over his face, since he had fallen asleep reading through it for what felt to be the umpteenth time. "Oh, dang. Guess I stayed up a little later than I thought." He put the book aside and let out a yawn before putting on some fresh clothes and putting Watchmen back where it belonged on the large shelf set aside for every comic book and graphic novel Keiji had ever collected. He took a moment to look at the whole thing, almost every book still in near perfect condition. Keiji went out to the living where Kaya and Lance were already. "Morning," he said as he helped himself to some waffles, eggs, and bacon.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 am

Kaya squeeks and squirms uneasily as she feels Lance leaning on her softly. Scarlet squawks at Lance indignantly as she flutters down to the table to walk about on there. "Morning lance..and yeah they are." She waves at Kenji when he comes out. "Morning Kenji."

Stella breaks off her bickering with Tyrone for a moment to snap at Tora. "Tora you are not a Chip n Dale dancer. Pick your pants up!"Kaya looks back at where Tora is and a faint blush spreads across her face as she realizes he is striping in the living room.

As Wassem looks through the file of Ace be can see the normal stuff that every one has noted down, the pervious letters and items stolen then how they were returned. He re reads over his statements which to not show any thing new. The only thing he can see is that she somehow sets traps up before it is time.
After about 15 minutes pass during his file reading, Wassem's partner claps him on the back and offers him tea. "Digging about on the theif? I thought you two were lovers." He chuckles about the common joke that goes about with Wassem and the Ace. "Haha...So found any thing new yet?
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Lance chuckles and makes himself a cup of coffee before taking a seat next to Kaya and leans back, he glances at the bird and huffs. "And morning to you, you red chicken." He mumbles sleepily and glances at Tora as he enters the room, not bothering to look at Keiji and grins. "Herro Keiji, get rots of sreep?" Purposely trying to poke fun at keiji's asain background. "And Tora? Pull up your damn pants, making my girlfriend blush over here." He calls out to Tora and watches Kaya with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Tora snapped up at the comments, and a smile spread across his face. "What? Don't want a little bit of sausage to go with your eggs?" He zipped up his pants anyways and began loading his plate up with various foodstuffs, most notably a small mountain of hash browns. He then poured himself a cup of coffee and took a sip, ignoring the heat. "Don't worry, I'm not putting on a show. You'll have to pay for that. Hell, I'll put up a cam site. ToraToraTora.com. Think it fits?" he jokes, wearily smiling at those around the table. "The Sexual Sneak Attack from Japan- wait, that sounds like rape. Give me a bit to think of a slogan." Tora then stuffed his face with food.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm

(here is my long waited post Enjoy and be warned i will annoy people)

“I cant wait, I cant wait, I cant wait” muttered the excited voice of the 18 year old Rin as she moved about her room at 4:30 am. And she seemed to be getting ready for something and she was kind of excited and bouncy as she quickly wetn to the part of her closet that had a very thin hidden panel that lifted away and reviled a purple top hat and a coat with long coat tails. Rin smiled as she pulled them out and a few other hidden clothing and quickly put them on. Getting herself psyched up, Rin activated one of the small “toys” that littered her desk. As it came “alive” Rin opened the door just enough for her toy to look in the hall to see if the hall was clear. Seeing that it was Rin quickly and quietly left her room and disappeared into the attic where the landlord let her keep her magic stuff and practice her magic tricks. Walking over to her trunk of extra handcuffs and props, she then selected a few pairs and placed them in the inner pockets of her coat. She also gathered a few things and placed them in a small bag at her side. Then she snuck back down the stairs and out the back door after putting on a trench coat and hiding her hat.

She then make her way to the museum to leave the heist notice. Once there she took off the trench coat and placed her top hat back on her head, she then hid the trench coat to get later. Sneaking in to the museum Ace Spade left the noticed on the display of the gem she was going to steal. When she was done there she made her way to the closest T.V. studio and using her skills she placed a copy of the heist notice on the desk of the director for the station. Once she got back to the museum, she got her trench coat and quickly made her way to the gym that she practices her gymnastics at and once there she ducked into the locker room to change. After practicing for the next 2 hours, she went and changed then she put on her costume and her trench she went and got from the museum earlier, as she was going home she passed by the police station and left a copy of the notice on her favorite cop’s car (While dressed like Ace Spade mind you).

The heist notice is as followed:

To my favorite,

You can try to resist
You can’t capture my wrist
don’t you know
don’t you know
That you can’t fight the moon light

When the moon is at its highest in 4 days
I shall take your frozen heart that night
See you soon
(doodle) Phantom Thief 1416 Ace Spade

With that done Ace looked around and with a wink to the nearby camera and a with a kiss of goodbye, Ace disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke.

Under the cover of the smoke Ace slipped away and down the street to a deserted ally way to change to her street cloths that she got from her bag that she took from the gym. When she walked in the door to the house it was about 9:30. After going up to her room she took a quick shower and then went to the kitchen to get a quick snack and then went out to see what her friends were up to.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Wassem tenses up as he feels the hand land on his shoulder and relaxes as he hears his partner's voice. He breaths out slowly and nods, "No nothing that catches my attention that has not been marked down before." He slumps back and snorts out his frustration with being the thief's favored cop.
He starts closing the files to put them back as he tries to think of any thing the others might of missed. He jerks him self out of his thoughts as he hears the door clunk open and grimaces as Jordan Informs him that there is a note on his car from his lover. "This better not be a joke guys..." He grumbles as he lets his partner put the file away as he gets gloves from the investigation department. He quickly heads out to see what someone is pulling off.
He grimices as he sees there is a note and narrows his eyes slightly. "Please tell me she was at least in civilian clothing."

"Nah She likes you enough to dress up." Wassem shakes his head side to side as he hears this and glances over what he can before they place it in a bag.
Hey Could you me know when I get back from patrolling that it is marked and what not. I would like to look that over at some point."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:46 pm

/dance

Rin knew that they were not home since she was just there and they do have the key to her room. If they weren’t in her room waiting that meant they were on a mini date. She smiled at the thought her boys could be so cute at times but since she didn’t see them at the arcade she decided to check the book store if she knew her detective boyfriend like she thought he would be at the store looking for the newest detective novel. Rin shook her head as she ran the rest of the way to the book store. Sure she could call them but it was much more fun to sneak up on them like she did to the police when they fell for her trap or on of her tricks.

Rin stopped short of one of the book shelves in the store as she listened to the whine of her other boyfriend and accomplice complain that this was not how he wanted to spend the mini date they were having before Rin showed up.
Rin smirked as she waited for them to pass the shelf she was hiding behind before she startled them with out warning and placed a pair of handcuffs on them. Both boys turned to look at who had grabbed their wrist before they both laughed at their girlfriend’s need of their attention and then held up their wrist.

“Why did you handcuff me, the detective, to our lovable goofball of a boyfriend, may I ask?” asked Shinichi as Rin hugged him and Kaito.

“Well I figured you could use the practice at lock picking Shin-chan. And I was surprised you didn’t hear the trick in my mind before I did it” said Rin as she whispered the last part.

Shinichi quickly looked around “Be quite about that” he hissed as he felt the handcuff slide off his wrist as Kaito put them in his pocket.

“So Rina-chan, did you do it” asked Kaito as he spoke up as the excited spark in his eye was showing. He was excited to help Rin on her adrenalin trips since he liked the rush he got from them as well.

Rin nodded as her and the boys left the store, “yeah I made it for 4 days from now and well they might need help on the notice if they are as slow as last time. By the way I might need help getting a few more parts for some new ‘toys’.” Kaito smiled, making him look like he was about to pull one of his favorite prank again.
“I can help with that when Shin-chan is not around, we cant have him figuring out the tricks too soon now can we?”

“Hey! I AM helping you two you know. I mean yes I want to be a detective but that does not mean I will let them take you two from me. Besides its not like many people can leave a good riddle or puzzle like you two. And yes I will stay out of your head as long as its not too dangerous. I swear if you two get hurt I will so punish the both of you” Said Shinichi as his need to protect the his two smaller loves from any harm. He was the bigger of the 3 of them and he was rather protective of the people he loved.

“We know, but you still can’t show that your helping and besides its more fun for you to chase us Shin-chan” Said Kaito as the three of them headed in the direction of the Hotel/café that Rin worked at. Once there they walked inside and the boys watched Rin get her schedule for the rest of the week. As Rin left their side the boys could not help but growl when the saw a few perverted old men that were old enough to be their father look at Rin’s butt as she walked passed them to the employee only door.

“Remind me to embarrass the hell out of the normal guys again when they leave the restaurant. I am really hat how they look at our Rin-chan.”
“Kaito Calm down I know what you mean but she can deal with it we just have to convince her to take the Martial arts class I am taking. In fact I would feel better if both of you took it.”

Kaito rolled his eyes “and I told you I don’t like hurting people, playing pranks is a lot better, it just hurts their pride and not their body.”

As Rin walked back to her boys she noticed the anger in the boys eyes. “let me guess you let the fact that people stare at my butt get to you again didn’t you?” shei smirked as the boys just nodded they knew that they could not keep anything from her for too ling she would always find away to get it out of them.

“So wanna go back home and just watch a movie for a while since I don’t have to work today and you too have the day off as well?”

Both boys smiled as she took their hands and walked out after tucking her schedule into her purse.

“Nothing with thouse finny things in it please” came Kaito’s voice as they walked home.

“Kai, just because your allergic to fish does not mean that seeing them touching them or watching a movie they might be in will kill you. You just cant eat them.” Came Shinichi’s matter of fact tone as they kept walking to the house lost in the conversation they started to have about what movie they should watch.

poking
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:37 pm

"Har har, Lance." Keiji shook his head a little at the goings-on around him as he ate his breakfast, then put his plate in the dishwasher. "I'll see you all later. I'm going out for a while." Keiji stepped out and into a nearby alley where no one would see him. "Here we go..." A green glow enveloped Keiji's body as it changed drastically. His hair and eyes were now a vivid green color and he was wearing something resembling samurai armor with a Green Lantern emblem on it. He looked up to the sky as he focused, and began floating. "Wh-Whoa!" He nearly fell back to the ground as he steadied himself out. "Come on, Keiji. Focus!" With that, he shot up into the sky and began flying towards the east side for his morning patrol.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 am

Ananya had risen from bed at six and began her wake up routine. Brushing her hair and teeth and then changed into a grey and orange jogging outfit. She poured some flakes into her fishes tank then retrieved the leash for Rantune. The puppy barked happily but Anaya quickly but gently hushed him less he wake the others.
"Hush now sweet pup, or you might wake the others."
After locking her room she head out the front door on her morning run. After an hour she returned with a tuckered out puppy and a craving for a shower. After dropping Rantune off at her room she took a quick shower to scrub the sweat and grim before returning to her room to change for the day.
"Three classes today and one guest to drop by for another message later this afternoon. One of the busier days this week. Morning Rajah, sleep well?" she crones as she pets the kittens soft fur. After filling Rantune's water bowl Anaya headed for the kitchen for some breakfast with Rajah.
"Morning all. What for breakfast today?" shes greets anyone in the kitchen as she gets a plate, fork and mug. After getting some food she puts a kettle of water to boil.
"Would anyone like some tea?" she ask of those in the room.
She gives a warm smile to the landlords and chuckles at the antics of the others.
It almost like being back home., she thinks as she take her seat.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Stella laughs at Tora's joke about being sexy as Tyrone just shakes his head slightly as he snags food before the small landlord can turn on him again with their bickering. Tyrone beams at Ananya and says brightly, "Ah just some eggs, potatos, toast and fruit." Stella snags one of tyrone's slices of toast before there is a muffled agreement for tea from her.
Kaya makes a noise of suprise as she coughs up a bit of her food at being called Lances's girlfriend. She barely mutters out "I’m not your girl friend." before she goes back to eating. She slowly shakes her head no to tea and politely declines the offer for tea.

There Is a room mate out side on the lawn, passed out from a drunken stupor (zaz?)

Wassem
The forensics nod and mutter their quick promise to inform him if something was to come up as his partner motions for them to shove off to head to the North east side of the town. “ Come on you always seem to do better with us patrolling the streets. At least lets get your mind off your stalker for a while.” He claps Wassem on the shoulder to get his partner to move it and not linger around the scene. “Come on staying around here will probably just stress you out.” His partner twirls his keys to his curzer about his finger and catches it it his palm. “Ill drive.”

Keiji
When he gets to the east side He can see there are the normal loiterers.
(like where are you patrolling merrick?)
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Tora, satisfied with the breakfast and nearly emptying out the hash, looked outside the window for a moment.
"Excuse me for a moment."
He got up, bent down to grab his pipe prod, and went out the door and crouched down by the body he saw outside. Making sure the switch was off, he poked it with his prod.
"Oi. OI. Kaz. KAZ! Get the fuck up, mate. Shit man, from this angle I can tell you got fucked up last night." Tora moved to pick up Kazuki, attempting to flip him over and drag him inside. Maybe he'll wake up.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Ananya smiled as she put the kettle on an listened to the others gathered round the table.
She chose a tea the was fragrant an soothing tot he taste an smell.
As she pored the water into the tea pot she looked over at Kaya and shakes her head as she gets two tea cup and brings them and the brewing tea to the table. You didn't need empathy to tell how she was feeling. She watched as Tora went outside to retrieve their downed roommate.
"Tora. Would like me to get you some smelling salts? That should help bring him back to the world of the living." she calls after him.
As she waits for his he reply she pours tea for herself and Stella. AS she hands Stella her cup Ananya smiles at Lances and Kaya.
"Kaya hows your lovely Eclectus parrot?" she ask as Rajah prowls around under the table attacking lose shoe strings.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

As kaz is being dragged in he begins to mumble in pain"oh man got a banging headache".Kaz begins to cough and slowly pushes Tora away Kaz then looks at his hands and notices burn marks on his clothes he then looks over at tora" wait what? who are you? how did i get here? what is this place?"putting his hands over his face" damn it i cant remember anything *slamming his hand against the ground Kaz looks up at Tora " were am i?"
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"Skip the smelling salts, Nan, and get the first aid kit, just in case. And a glass of water."
He knelt down by the distraught Kaz. "Damn there, man, a bit melodramatic, are we?" He stopped to look at Kazuki's scorches. "Mate, you be playin with fire? And what's all this with memory loss? Can't remember shit? Don't you got a wallet or something with some ID? Look for it yourself, I'm not feelin' up a bloke."
Tora looked down to his pipe. "...think another whack to the head'll do you some good? Just kidding."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:59 am

Ananya had chatted happily with Kaya as Tora brought Kaz in. She shook her head at the name 'Nan' as she went and made a cup of tea that would help clam Kaz and hopefully allow his memories to come back to him once he was less stressed.
"Here Kaz drink up." she says as she passed him the mug. As she did she lowered her mental shielding that kept her from picking up on people emotions all the time, 'lend' on him a little empathically just a little to make him wish to drink the tea him self. It was such a gentle push that he would not notice the little nudge. She also released a small amount of pheromone that would help calm him down faster then the tea, the change to her pheromones was so minute that with out a nose like her's or a blood hounds it would go unnoticed. She didn't normally do thing like this unless the situation called for it. But if a roommate freaking out and suffering from lass of memory wasn't an emergency what was?
"Don't joke like that Tora." she says as she gives him a mock glare.
"Drink up then you should take it easy or go to a hospital. Can some one give him a lift? I would but I have to head out to my early morning class." she says as she looks at her watch again then cleans her dishes and puts them on the drying rack.
"Just try to rest. Maybe go to your room, maybe that will jog your memory. See you all later." and with that she gets up and heads out to her car with a wave of fair well.
"I hope Kaz will be alright. I wounder how he got those burns on his clothes."she musses to her self as she heads out.
Under the table Rajah playfully pounces peoples shoes till he is showed away.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Lance grins at Kaya and swiftly copes a quick feel before getting up to stretch. "Welp, this morning has been full of shenanigans, but I regrettably need head off to work...if you all hear about anyone's head exploding or some sort of violent act, remember this....It wasn't me." He grumbles sleepily before heading back to his room and leaves Ananya and Tora to deal with Kaz. "I really hope the bitch isn't there....or someone really might end up dead." Lance mumbles to himself before putting his work uniform in a backpack and puts on his shirt, pants, and shoes before heading out of the building to head to work.

He stops about halfway on his walk to growl out. "Fuck it, I'm playing hooky today. Work has a problem? They can suck it." He then makes his way to a local electronics store and walks around for a bit, getting a feel for where things are before going across the street to a starbucks(only cause they are like, everywhere) and mumbles about the wait while glancing back at the store as a few things begin to lift from the shelves, namely a few ipods, couple laptops, and a tv. (yup, trying to rob a store 8D)
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

As Kaz sits he stares at the tea and slowly begins to extend his hand towards the tea he then looks at the window staring out side and taking a sip of the tea that he was given after finish the entire cup Kaz begins to feel more serene and slowly walks around the house thinking were his room might be he walks inside of a room that dosent seem to have the bed made and a bunch of gadgets on the desk " well this place seems to be messy enough to be my room im assuming this is i mean how many people could live here? i need to clean this place up". Kaz takes all the gadgets that are on the desk and throws them underneath the bed picking up a few that fell on the floor. He then jumps into the bed and makes himself comfortable before passing out after a few minutes a loud snoring could be heard coming from the room hes in.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:02 am

As Kaz falls asleep in Rin’s bed he is unaware that some of the “Toys and Gadgets” are sending out silent signals to Rin as she nears the house.

As Rin got the signal she stopped dead in her tracks. Worry made its way into her eyes and she got spike of adrenalin in her blood.

“Guys. Someone is in my room.” she stated
Both boys looked at her then the three of them ran for the house and Rin threw the door open on the house as she go there not really paying attention as the door slammed open and non of them bothered to close the door as they bolted upstairs.
Stopping at her doorway she took in the snoring Kaz.
“he better not be drooling on my bed. Shin-chan can you get him off my bed I think his room is down the hall. Shinichi rolled his eyes “How about I put him down stairs on the couch unlit you figure out where his room is and set up a security system for your room.” Rin nodded as Shinichi picked up the sleeping man while keeping tab on the man’s mind. As Kaz was taken downstairs.

“Kaito can you help me attach this auto lock.” Kaito tilted his head to the side.

“Ummmm…. Okay, as l long as I get to set up a back up prank for if this happens again.” he said as a mischievous smile showed on his face.

“Okay but you better show me how to avoid it.” she said with a smile

“But of course my Lady” Kaito said with a Laugh as he and Rin started setting up the new door lock that would close and Lock, EVERY time Rin left the room. It was also set up to recognize Rin’s voice. Of course Rin had to take apart on of her voice recondition toy. The one she used to get samples of other peoples voices, Oh well she can just make a smaller more compact version that she been meaning to make for days now.

As Rin and Kaito moved around the room Shinichi walked back into the door way and watched as the other two worked.

“Shinichi get in the room and close the door I will also need a boost to reach the top of the door way please”

“Alright” he said as he closed the door and then took off his blazer and tossed it on Rin’s bed. He then got her ob his shoulders to let her work above the door way. While Kaito passed her the things she asked for.

Sarina worked as fast as she could. But the adrenalin was leaving her body as fast as it had come and she then had to ask Shinichi to put her down. As soon as she was on the ground, Rin when to a cord that she had plugged into the wall. This was no ordinary cord it was a cord that was frayed and would shock whoever touched it. Rin really hated to have to use this but she always left the power sourcing as a last resource but she did it anyway. She knew it would keep her from worrying later about people discovering her secret . that was why she needed people to stay out of her room.

“Alright Boys stand back and don’t touch me for the next 10 minuets, I am gonna speed up the process of instating the new lock."

The boys nodded and then sat on Rins bed, they watched Rin Put on music kinda loud since she was afraid that anyone near the room might hear her make a noise of pain or the machinery that would be flying around her room.

as she took hold of the plug in one hand and absorbed the electricity that she needed to finish the job that she was attempting to finish. Rin got started as soon as she got the first jolt. with the extra power, Rin finished in the 10 minuets she she told the boys she would.

once done Rin practically collapse onto her bed drained.

"I say it's movie time" Kaito said as Shinichi pulled Rin onto the bed between them and turned on Rin'stv that was on her desk and pop-ed in a random Movie that the boys could watch while Rin rested.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 am

Tora followed Kaz up to whatever room he laid down in to make sure he didn't hurt himself by punching another wall. "...Is this his room? Eh, fuck it. He'll be fine." As soon as Kaz chose a room, Tora headed downstairs to grab all the stuff he left lying on the floor, then went back up to his own room.
The small tenement was riddled with assorted junk, most of it old electronics and toys and books, and the clutter was only added to when Tora tossed down his shirt, badge, utility belt, and later, pants on the floor in some random area. Clad in boxers, he strode up to the window and drew close the drapes. He set his alarm for sometime in the afternoon - 3:00 PM, just in case - and turned on his little clock radio to an AM news station (just in case shit happens) and flopped on the bed and went to sleep.

He awoke a few minutes later to hushed footsteps going into and out of the room Kaz slept in, but paid them no mind and slept again.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 pm

as kaz was sleeping he dreamed of a diner that was being broken into and a man standing there surrounded in flames seemed to look look directly at Kaz himself with fear and shock Kaz jumped off the couch. With sweat and panic he looks around and thinks" what the hell? i wasnt in this room when i went to sleep..oh well". Kaz sits up and starts digging through his pockets and fines some cash thats nearly burnt in half in one pocket as he continues to look through his pockets he finds nothing" Fuck not even a wallet with an id or anything?".Kaz leans his head back and begins to think after a few minutes he gets frustrated and wonders how many people live in this building "well dont want to seem to bother everyone seems like some people are sleeping and others arent even in this house".Kaz shrugs and walks torwards the bathroom to take a shower as the tub fills with water he calmly lays down and relax's in it pondering if he can come up with any answers as to who he might be
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:16 am

Keiji quickly reached the east side, one of the city financial districts which was comprised primarily of office buildings. Things looked to be relatively peaceful. People were driving to work or getting breakfast. He flew around for more than 20 minutes, collecting more than a few stares from people below, until he heard police sirens. Following them, he found a cruiser in pursuit of a car that was moving way too fast. It was heading towards a busy intersection. "Oh, crap! Come on... Go faster!" Keiji zoomed down closer to the ground, flying ahead of the chase and held his hands on. "Come on... Come on! I need a wall or something!" A big, bright green wall appeared from thin air. The police hit the breaks, but the guy they were chasing couldn't stop in time. There was a sickening, metallic "CRUNCH!" and the police ran up to the stopped vehicle. "Out of the car! Hands over your head!" They pulled the man out of the car and forced him to the ground as they cuffed him. Keiji just then realized that people were cheering. He'd put up the wall just in time and the people there were cheering and taking pictures of him. "Uh... Thanks! Thank you!" He waved back to a few of them as he landed and shook hands with one of the officers. "Thanks. Things could have been real ugly if you hadn't shown up." "No problem. I happened to be nearby and heard the sirens." "What's your name?" "It's Kei-" Keiji quickly stopped himself. How could he have forgotten the most important rule of being a superhero? Never give away your identity. "Midori. Call me Midori." Keiji floated back up into the sky and waved a little more before zipping off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dying Breed Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dying Breed
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next