Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Rp

Go down 
+8
Yumichika
Merrick Rose
RustyTheBrave
Pontius
optimalzelda
zincks
reep
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

Superhero Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 am

*Vladimir gets up from the ground once he comes 'round. He swears copiously and colorfully in Russian for a while as he gets up, dusts himself off, then looks around. He sees the flames near the lake and cracks his neck. He grumbles a few more choice curses, then he picks up his Desert Eagle and walks towards the lake. He walks around the lake until he gets a clear view of his fiery adversary. He crouches down, steadying his Desert Eagle on his other arm and lets his tremors die down. He aims carefully with his D-Eagle and smiles*
"Dasvedanya, asshole"
*Vladimir fires two rounds, the first towards the extinguished leg, the second towards the back, the fire from his gun like the bark of a hellhound that's been goaded to madness, the bullets like .50 caliber bees. Except much more lethal. And awesome*
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Zia rubs his nose nervously, " Ah well my shop is in Bed-Stuy area. Corner of Marcy Ave and Jefferson Ave. Not a great place at night but well i know my neighbors to a point." He rubs his head and sighs as he remembers the increasing robberies due to drug problems in the area. " I sell books, music, and well part of it is a small convenience store. And well i dont know what you could improve in here." He looks at Gloria who is starting after him and he raises his eye brows up as she pokes him hard in the chest.
"I cant believe you Zia leaving me like that to a random person when your the one looking for a chick." Zia blows his hair out of his face as he gets the scolding. And hands it over to her and she glares at him before dumping the drink into his own virgin strawberry dackery and holds the glass to his lips as she struggles to get away while trapped between her and the counter. " You drink it Romeo."
Zia swallows some of it and shudders at the taste of alcohol before she relents and he coughs hard as she takes the glass from him and downs the rest. He straightens up and gives her a small glare at the forceful drinking as he wipes his mouth from all the liquid he can get. "Why do you do that when i can't run?" She smirks and hides behind her glass as she sways slightly, " Cause you are cute." She smiles and leans on him heavily as he slips his arm under her own, " Its time to go Gloria."
"Bush ya dont know where i live."
"I always have spare rooms at the shop sweets." Zia helps her out as he runs his teeth over his tongue as if determined to get the drink off his tongue if he can. He helps her towards the door and back home hoping nothing happens on the way there.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

While the villain was flaming every bit of vegetation in hopes of flushing Jasmine out, it felt the hardened magma on its leg crack and felt a shock of pain go through it as the bullet went through and just managed to get through the other side. Being knocked off balance by the force hitting one of his legs he turned and felt the second bullet hit him in the side, lodging itself inside but not going all the way through.

Feeling his body start going into shock as the pain drained and other feeling started to drain from his body, the villain made a right turn away from the trap Jasmine had set and started skating through the forest, there would be other heists. At least he could take heart in knowing that unless the bitch who took his codes had experience with the finer networkings of a computer, she wouldn’t be able to hack the bank’s computers and leave no trail to be tracked with. As the villain limp-skated away, leaving a growing trail of burning blood behind, the cops finally arrived, wheeling in on reinforced hummer-like cars that had been scrapped together to deal with the recent villain release.

The car plowed through the vegetation, crushing the smaller trees without much effort. While those cars cleared the way toward the villain a dozen cops on similarly reinforced motorcycles and in a heavy body armor none of them had seen before, came in their wake. At the sight of Vladimir with a weapon, three cops branched off from the group to form a circle around him, each bringing up something that looked like a stun gun but heavier, like it was something you would see being used against a rhino. One of the cops yelled, “drop your weapon, you’ve got two seconds!”

If Vladimir complied then the cop in front of him and the one to his side stayed on their motorcycles while the third got off his bike to go over and handcuff him, while the cop quickly said Vladimir’s rights. Getting to the point at the end, “you will be released once you show your license for the gun and after being checked up for any wounds you may have suffered.”

If Vladimir did not comply or made a motion that could be interpreted as hostile then he was hit on all three sides by the cops stun guns. His body instantly seized up and he blacked out as it shut down. When he awoke it was to the cops with a small defibrillator out and shocking his chest to start his heart again. He also felt that his hands were cuffed and any weapon he could have had on him was gone. His mind was still in a haze from the overload that had surged through him but once he was awake the cops took away the defibrillator and started saying his rights while they waited for a truck to come and take Vladimir to jail.

One of the bums yelled, “fuck!” and threw an almost empty glass whisky bottle at Lance as they all scattered and ran.

Denis saw the robbers’ heads snap back and fell backwards to hit the ground hard, each twitching and having some kind of metallic pod latched onto their faces with hooks digging into the plastic and into the robber’s faces. Denis got a brief glimpse of a man in a metal suit pulling away a sniper rifle and strapping it to his back before taking off again. As the cops swarmed in to both cuff the robbers and see to the possible wounded, they worked at getting the electric metal pods off of their faces.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm

AS Jasmine hides up in her tree she can feel the burns on her back getting more tender and stiff. She stays hidden in he tree till the park calms down and clears out some making it easier for her to slip out unseen. In the few instance were do to the pain in her back she would of been caught Mouse distracts the cops allowing her to slip out and away. She skates back towards the club after slipping into an ally and changing out of her thrown on costume and back into her street cloths. She ducks into the ally of the club to rest and cuddles with Mouse as she looks at her new prize.
"What the fuck? How is this worth any thing?" she mutters to her self as she shoves it into her bag. "Come on Mouse, we need some cash." she says to Mouse as they go back and start picking pockets again fer a few minutes before returning to the ally. Jasmines back it starting to relay hurt as she lens against the wall carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Mean while in the not too distant future a girl is seen walking home from school. "Man why does Dad believe in school. Why can't he teach me", she says aloud to her self. By now she is half way home and it is getting dark and hears what sounds like fighting and decides to go and investigate, then she spots her father fighting some enemy that she has never seen before and then spots her Mercenary mother joining in.

As her father, Zia grabs hold of his helmet as the villain starts firing at him before he takes the time to aim and the bullet glances off his helmet as he fires back, laughing manically. "Come on yah jerk you gotta have a better shot then that." He cackles uncontrollably as the person pulls out a strange gun and her father dives behind some stones. As the shot hits the blocks of stone disparate and Zia gets up quickly realizing the danger he is in as he looks for something to hide behind and to start his trap into motion. The ornate trap starts moving as Zia whips out from behind his cover and starts getting closer to the villain knowing he has about 3 minutes to bring this person down before his plan takes out the machine.
Cleo is in aw at watching her dad fight. she then quickly ducks in to an allyway and gets the rest of her gypsy costume on determined to show her father that she could help in a fight, soon she has her pole arm and is starting to run to the fight. Her skirt making jangling noises as she runs to help her parents.

Zia slams into the person as they start pulling the trigger and he knocks it away only to have the wayward shot hit the mother as part of her side vanishes. He is too engrossed in trying to wrestle the controls away from the villain to notice this happening. Then he head butts and growls lowly as they tussle on the ground both landing hits on each other.
Cleopatra stops dead in her tracks as her mother is hit. She then stars at the two men fighting on the ground. not believing the what had just happen to her mother, she gets mad at the villain that she knows is responsible for hurting her mother. She then starts to run to help her Father even though she is mad that he didn't notice her mother getting hit with the gun/ray.
Zia looks up to see his daughter and pales under his helmet, "Get out of here!" his joking seems to evaporate seeing his daughter in danger of getting hit by his plan. He is forced off and the mad scientist get on him as needles slide into his Amor and he convulses from the electricity running through him as the evil scientist smiles. his finger hits the button just as the trap hits the large gun they were protecting to have the beam of energy hit Cleo.

Cleopatra hears her father’s warning too late. The beam hit her right in the chest and she lets out a heart-wrenching scream then she is gone with the blink of an eye.
The blinding light fades away and she finds her self in an empty rundown building as she comes to from the blast.
She then sits up and realizes she is okay and her dad is more than likely worried about her she slowly stands up and retracts the head of her pole arm and leans heavily on it as she starts in the direction of home.
When she gets to the street that her house is on she stops and looks at the front of Zia’s bookstore, the home she spent the last 14 years of her life. “Why are all the lights off? I guess dad is out looking for me.” She says to her self as she unlocks the shop door and flicks on the lights. She then makes her way to the employee’s only door then down the hall to the door that leads to the house. She then makes her way to the employee’s only door then down the hall to the door that leads to the house. She tried to open this door with her key to find that it wouldn’t fit in the lock, and upon farther inspection, she realizes the door is completely different. "darn it Dad... why did you change the door?" she mumbles to her self as she makes her way back to the shop to lay on the counter to await her father's return. Soon she is asleep costume and all.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Lance grinned evilly and dodged the bottle and quickly shot his tentacles at the bums 'hooking' them with the bladed tips before they could get away, the one who threw the bottle 'unfortunately' got hooked through his heart then simply tossed aside. "Tsk tsk tsk, not smart to engage us like that...ehehhehehehe!!!" Lance cackled as Wrath fully took over, the parasite drew the bums in with it's tendrills and grabbed the necks of two bums and squeezed. "Now that we have your full attention heheh...you WILL tell me where you saw this substance, now! Because if you do not." It grins a toothy grin before stabbing a bum through the chest with a free tentacle. "There will be more...'accidents'. Ahahaha...!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Mouse flatens her ears and keeps cuddeling up to Zia as Jamins get ready. She looks and spots Zia's wallet in his pocket. She tense up and dashes out and grabs it and pulls as she runs past grimacing in pain from her back. As she dashes by Zia get thrown off balance from her and the cat but also get the smell of burnt skin.
Zia's free arm shoots out as he closes his hand about her wrist before the smell of burnt skin hits his nose, " Dear gods, What have you bee doing kid.You smell like you burned your self." His grey eyes watch her as he keeps a tight hold on her and sighs, " Look come back to my shop and i can patch you up so you dont have to steal money from people to go to the doctor."
Jasmine trys to wiggle free but the pain her back spikes and she yanks harder then she intend breaking free but is off balance and slams her back into a wall causing her to cry out in pain. Mouse jumps between them and starts hiss at Zia. "Why the fuck you care." Jasmine says in a strained voice between clenched theet as she holds back tears from the pain.
Zia shakes his head, " Cause some one has to care. Come on Its not safe to wander about here." He frowns at havign to see a kid so young resort to stealing. " If it makes you feel better i wont ask who your parents are."
Jasmine suddely stands up and is in Zias face when he brings up paretnts. "YOU THINKS THATS FUNNY AS ASS!" she yells at him throwing him off balance. "I don't need sympathy from jerks cause they feel sorry fer kid that has Firon fer an old man!"
Zia is quite confused about bringing up parents since he was thinking of his back ground of parents. " What the hell?! I only said that cause of bad parents that abuse their kids. And i dont care that that glorafied flame is your dad because kids can be different then who raised them." He grimices, " If you dont need sympathy then why should i be nice to you right now."
"Zia be nice to her she dosent know about your past and your drunk dad. Or that your Muslim. Or you dont care about people's past you optimus." She smiles drunkenly at him and playfully hits his shoulder, " your just a big softly." Jasmine stiffens before cry and turning to run but is tripped up by her own skat board. She hits the ground hard and scraps her elbow on the side walk. SHe get to a sitting postion and just sits and crys. Zia sighs and softly places his hand on her shoulder once he places gloria to use a wall for support." Come one lets get you some food and some basic medical care." Jasmine is slowly help up by Zia and her cat nudging her with its head and is slowly taken back to Zias place, cry softly the whole time. As Zia takes her back to get cleaned up he notices that some people who see her and get a good look quikly move to the other side of the street or some were away from her.

Zia helps her into his shop, to a back room and gets some of the medical supplies he has as he starts patching her up as Gloria walks over to the darker areas of the shop he hasn't switched the lights on to and gets some antiseptic. "Zia there is what looks like a hero sleeping on your counter." Zia looks up and pulls out his thin glasses and frowns.
"What do you ..." He shakes his head and goes back to applying what he can to Jasmine and bandaging her up before handing it all over to Gloria. " I'll be back then to figure out why." All the shop's lights flicker to life and he shakes the person on his counter awake, " One how did you get in here, two why are you here."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

upon hearing the voice that sounds like her father Cleo sits up in a groggy state and says "Dad why did you have to go and change the door with out telling me and to answer you first question I used my key." she says while holding up the key that is on a chain around her neck.
Zia watches her and narrows his eyes as he looks her over, " Father? I’m not that old, and I haven’t changed the locks since I first bought this place.

"stop messing with me Dad..." she then gets a good look at him "Hey what happen to the scar on your for head, and why is your hair shorter? Did you try to cut it again? and why did you not help my mother?" she says with tear in her eyes
Zia blinks, " Scar? mother? what the hell are you talking about." Confusion enters Zia as he looks at this strange girl.
Cleo starts to cry. "why don't you remember me?" she says as she pulls out a locket and opens it to revile a picture of her and her dad. "Why would you say I am not you daughter look. This is the picture mom took of us and gave to me when I turned 14." She then shows him the picture.

Zia frowns as he looks at it and sees that the person in there that looks like him but at the same time not, "If your 14 then that would of mean I had you when I was 10." He pulls away after letting go of the locket and shakes his head.

Noticing he looks younger then the picture she asks, “What year is it, maybe that light did something to me… but what?” She just sits there in confusion.
Zia rolls his eyes, "two thousand nine." The thought running through his head is why do the crazies make their way into his shop where the actual thieves have failed?

"No...No that can't be right... it was 2029 and I was born October 31 2015..." then she whispers to her self. "Does that mean that was a time ray gun... was I sent back in time... but that is not possible...". Looking a Zia she tears up again. “I guess I better leave I might make it so I was never born..." she gets up to leave “sorry Zia Tama Heino Aka Paladin... I won't bother you again... I guess I gotta find my way back to my own time. I don't know what will happen to me or you or even mom but I do know one thing you are my dad just not yet... good bye" she got down from the counter and started for the door.

Zia grabs her arm and narrows his eye as a hand clams over her mouth, “How do you know who I am ...Your not leaving. You’re staying here for the night," He gives no room for her to question him on this as he slowly removes his hand from her mouth.
"Like I said I am your daughter but not yet. And if I have to stay her can I have the room in the back that is the farthest from the front door. In my time, that is my room. Not to mention I have your healing ability except I don't get tumors," she says them whispers the last part.

Zia looks quite confused and lets his shoulders fall, “ah ... well keep quiet about this and help me stock things every morning then.” He rubs his hands thorough his messy hair as he runs though how this would work. With the three women. “I don’t know what else to do... you need school...” He shakes his head and his brow furrow, " Frag it all. I’ll deal with his later." He sighs as his plans for checking out the club falls through."

"Thank you, I will work as hard as you need me too, and I won't tell any one you’re secret. I never have before although every one knows who you are back home ever since you got shot in head and they took you to the hospital....Oops... I probably didn't need to say that." she then looks at him to gauge his reaction to her slip. "Umm pretend you did not just hear that.," she says as he stares back at her. Then she reaches up and removes her mask. There now, you know my secret too. "My name is Cleopatra Sid Heino. My mother is a mercenary, but she changed her name from something that starts with a G... well I can't remember but, she goes by another name I can’t tell you right now..."

Zia watches her warily as he rubs his forehead off handedly as if wondering about it before he shakes his head, Fear flickers through his eyes about being shot in the head and being unmasked. He doesn’t say any thing and turns away as he complaplates things. " Well i am heading up to start dinner."
"ummm... before you go dad do you want any help with dinner? and I can still call you dad right? Zia shakes his head no and announces to the people in the back room that he will be up stairs on the third floor starting dinner.

A sad smile plays across her face as Zia goes to the back and then up the stairs to start dinner. a tear slips down her face, "If i can't call you dad then what do i call you.?" she asks as she too walks to the back and to one of the empty guest rooms and then lays on the bed only to cry herself to sleep dreaming about how to find her trud Dad and the fate of her mother...
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:43 am

*Vlad decides to play nice and raises his hands in the air, the Desert Eagle dangling from his finger as if he'd done this before. His knife and gun are presumably removed, and he sighs as he watches the blood trail slowly extinguish itself while he gets handcuffed. Privately seething inside, he glares at the police officer until he's done talking, then he says, very quietly...*
"So you're telling me, that after all I did to punch holes in that flaming asshole, you're going to let the shitkisser go while the fucking blood trail dries up. Excellent. I could have his cockbiting, tittyfucking head in a bag in a couple of days and you're going to tie me up with paperwork."
*After that little speech, Vladimir goes quietly, but he marks well the direction the blood trail went. At the police station, if Vlad's pockets are searched, the police find several old alcohol bottles, some of them filled with things, such as dice made from what seems to be animal bone. There's also a number of small tins, some half-full of moldy chewing tobacco, though Vladimir doesn't chew, and some very old coinage that's almost unreadable from corrosion. When he's asked, Vladimir actually happens to still have his license for his gun. It's grubby and smells of horrible, horrible things but it passes muster. He even has a license for concealed weapons, though this one is considerably grubbier and older-looking and it has a stench of old feet about it as he keeps that license in his boot. The other one was kept... Elsewhere... But it was very safe, if not sanitary. The only thing he might get cited for is the small holdout pistol built into the handle of the spetznaz knife, though it's cunningly hidden beneath a screw cap and layers of grime. Vladimir swears under his breath in Russian during the whole affair, using terms that would probably kill the elderly and make conservative mothers collapse in a swoon, though after a while he starts getting creative, making up words when ordinary curses do not suffice to express his mounting rage.*
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 am

Jasmine sat quietly as Zia applied medicine and bandages to the burns that are covering most of her back. She was still unsure of how the fire mist her hair but well silver lining maybe? Nay, she didn't believe in stuff like that. AS Zia walked over at the call from his drunk female friend Mouse perks up and nudges her to get closer. She get up soundlessly and moves closer and over hears it all. She is very interested when the dumb girl says blatantly who he is and his reaction only confirms it. She slips away and find the kitchen and leans against the counters and pats Mouse. "Well Mouse my darling, we found out new home." she says. She slips a few knives from the drawer and slips them into her belt behind her back so they can't be seen. She then lets Mouse lose to hid and she waits for Mister Pally to come make dinner.
Zia comes up and stretches out as he lets out a low sigh feeling like he is getting a really shitty end to his day off. He opens up the refrigerator looking for the chicken he had ready defrosted and pulls it out as he draws on some vegetables. and places them down. He gets every thing else he needs to make a proper dinner for 4 people. He looks rather exhausted and is deep in thought about what to do about the girl down stairs.
Jasmine clears her throat as she walks up. "Thanks for the help. It was really nice of you. Funny thing, I had a fortune cookie that said "To day will be different.". Funny i never thought I'd meet a knight in shiny armor."
Zia looks up with a puzzles expression. "Knight? I'm not really a knight of any kind. I'm just a man that has a scene of right and wrong i follow kid." He goes back to quietly chopping up the items he has layed out. before preparing some seasoning for the chicken.
Jasmine smiles as she leans in and whisperers in his ear, "Okay. Would Paladin work better. Oh but I like Pally, can I call ya Pally? I'm gonna call ya Pally."
Zia stops chopping and looks up at her with cold eyes before going back to chopping, " My name is Zia." She could hear his breathing stop as she called him Paladin before slowly starting again. But she dose now have his undivided attention.
Jasmine stands up and begins listing the names of miner crooks and bigger that he had put away before finishing with, "And i have it all on tape. That girl of yers sure not that bright even with her being from the future and all."
Zia places the knife down and watches her with a dull flame of uncertainty mixed with fear in his eyes. " She is not related to me. but what do you want?"
Jasmine smiles as she leans against the table. "I like this place. Its way better then those dorms I live in with the dorm Mistress breathing down my neck. So im gonna take a room her and Mouse needs a room fer herself too." she says with a cherry smile on her face.
Zia shakes his head slightly, " You do realize i would of offered you that even with out the black mail. Since who sees past the deeds of their parents if those deed out shine normalcy." He scopes up the chicken and rolls it about in the powdered seasoning and goes back to cooking, " but why a room for your cat?"
Jasmine shrugs and her cat comes trotting out with a rug she found some were and makes for one of the rooms. "She collects things. And like hell ya would. No one is that carrying. No parent ever is." She says as she turns her back on him and starts for the rooms so she can pick what one she wants. "Oh and I come and go as I like so I'm ah need a key." She says and hold out her hand.
Zia smirks, " Well I'm not a parent now am i." He reaches into a cabinet on a high shelf and throws her his spares. "I'm just someone that knows how it feels to want to get away from trouble but can't do any thing." He smirks at her. " I have my healing ability because of what my dad put me through, or so i like to think."
"And don't you dare say that girl is my daughter cause I'm to young for one."
Jasmine laughs and its something that sound both pure and tainted at the same time. Jaded and lost all wrapped into one. "What ever ya say Pally. Oh and I need a new hoodie so I'm gonna help myself to one of yers."
Zia shakes his head, " fine but if your staying here some time we have to get you your own clothing." He goes back to cooking as if nothing is wrong and he asks, " How sure are you that i am the paladin?"
Jasmine holds up an old tape recorder and shakes it at him. The grin on her face is pure certainty at who he is but inwardly she is hoping her bluff works. She had found the thing in a trash can a few days back and though she did fins a castes tape in it but the batteries had died earlier that day but Zia didn't know that and Jamine's poker face was on of the best. "And as fer the clothes thing...... We shall hammer out the details later." with that Jasmine heads as far back to the darkest place she can and closes the door. She leans against the door and cry's softly, part from the pain and part from old memories.
Zia calls after her, " She could just be crazy."
Mouse jumps up and starts eating one of chickens and looks at him briefly before garbing it and taking it to the room she has picked for herself.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Soon, the last of Alastor's classes for today drew to a close, and he made for his car in the east parking lot. As he pulled out onto one of the main streets, he turned on his radio, switching to one of the major news channels. "-ill no update on the hostage situation that took place earlier. In other news, the police apprehended another of the superpowered villains that have recently besieged New York, this one having fire-based powers." "You know... It's time like this I really wish I could use my powers in the day," Thanatos told Alastor in a slightly annoyed tone. "Well, we can't all get what we want, can we?" Alastor replied.

Soon, Alastor pulled into his driveway, and around this time, the sun was beginning to set. Alastor went into his home, which was decorated with various artifacts and pictures from his past adventures. He made a quick dinner, then went into his study. He had no plans to read anything, though, and lifted up the head of a bust of Sir Arthur Evans next to his desk, revealing a small red button. He promptly pushed it, and one of the bookcases in the room slid down to reveal a small, round elevator. Alastor quickly walked onto it, and pressed the down button.

Down, down, down it slid into a small concrete hallway. Alastor followed it out into an old, but dimly lit subway tunnel and walked north about two blocks until he came to a ladder leading up. He climbed up it, and opened a hatch into an old clock tower. Alastor then ascended a flight of stairs to a large computer screen that served as his operations center against organized crime. He sat down in front of it, and turned on a coffee machine next to it, putting on a fresh pot as he listened for any police bulletins.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:50 pm

One of the bums babbled out the location of the run down bar and how he would just have to go through the basement door to get to the bar’s cellar where the opening to an underground, abandoned sewer-line was. “We told you what you want now just let us go!”

Vladimir’s gear is thoroughly searched despite its unsanitary state, having to clean some of it to see what all is under the grime. Seeing that the paperwork checks out Vladimir is given back his possessions and a bill for the concealed pistol in his knife. The man at the checkout station looked at Vladimir as if he was a side bother not worth much attention, “by the way, the villain you shot is dead so add one to your tally. You are free to go.”

Alastor heard the broadcast mention another hostage situation where several members of a new gang had their victims holed up at the docks, using the ships to their advantage by staying out at sea where they could escape yet still be close enough to issue demands.

As the sun started to set, Edward ushered the people out of his club to close it and clean it up for the night. Making sure everyone was out he waved farewell to the bodyguards for the night and locked up the club. Once he finished cleaning up he threw the trash out into the garbage cans out at the back of his club and double checked the security systems in place. He would have to do something about the pick pocketer that had robbed his customers that day. Reports were of a girl on a skateboard with a cat who had tanned skin, and blond hair with a streak of some color through it.

All in good time, he would be sure to make a notice of it and be ready to capture the thief himself if he could. He looked up through the covering that composed the ceiling and started thinking which E.L. home he should go after this night. His body absorbed his current outfit and was replaced with his heavier super one. But it was still too light out to safely start raiding the homes, all in good time, he would find the data and have proof to show to the news about what the organization was doing.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Wrath grinned and nodded as he set the bums down. "Yes you did tell us, and I thank you. And now to reward you for the kindness..." An evil grin grows on his face and he cackles as he stabs all the bums left alive in their hearts. "What better a reward than to be free from their pathetic lives ahahaha...now then." He laughs once more before shuddering and shifting back to Lance who just eyes the bums' bodies and shrugs before walking out of the alleyway and to the location of the bar he was informed of, he makes sure to look around before approaching so no one would follow.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Jasmine wakes up and looks at her watch and sees its seven o' cloak. She gets up and stretches a little to see how bad her back is. She cringes a little at the protesting skin.
"Oh man. Its like a bad sun burn Mouse." she says to her cat as she get up. She walks out, after putting on a lose airy shit, and see the chicken and snags one and eats it as she heads out. In her bag is a change of clothes, wig and face covering. There is also the codes that she had stolen from the hot head in the park.
She heads back to the club were she had picked the pockets of the people since she had seen some aloe plants there. As she gets closer she sees the club is closed. She looks around to see if any of the plants are still street side. As she looks around she see that the plant is no longer in sight.
She snorts and kicks the wall in frustration since she know gonna have to go pick someones pocket to get money to buy it at a store. But as she kicks the wall something unforeseen happens. Her foot gets stuck, and what ever the stuff is it has in-cased her foot and some of her ankle making it impossible for her to get free.
"Oh fuuuuu-" she says as she barriers her face in her hand. After ten minutes Jasmine flops to the ground and tries poking the stuff with a piece of newspaper and finds that it to gets stuck. She shoes Mouse away when the cat gets closer to keep her from getting stuck. She tries pouring water on it from a water bottle that Mouse found to see if it dissolves but nothing happens.
"Well fuck." she growls glaring at the stuff. "Mouse my sweet see if ya can find a lighter in the trash. We'll see how this stands up to a little fire." she says and hunkers down as Mouse scampers off to see what she can find in the trash.
"Oh boy this just turned into a long night."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Pally watches her leave and shakes his head slightly before setting food off to the side as he searches out Gloria who is curled up in his bed sleeping. He lets out a exasperated sigh as he picks two books off his shelf before heading to Cleopatra's claimed room and knocks. " Hey kid dinner is ready and i want to ask you something."
Cleo quickly wips away any sign of tears then turns to face him, "okay. what did you want to ask me?" she was still sadden by the fact she missed her real father and the fact that his younger self didn't seem to like her very much.
He leans against the door frame, " The bullet scar...what caused it? Like when where and why?
"so you believe me then?"she asks.
He tilts his head slightly and smiles, revealing his teeth " If you tell me i will believe you."
Cleo then smiles."okay I'll tell you it all started when...well you went to stop the black wing angel." Zia listens intently as she continues. "Well you went to take him down with the unions and well after taking him down they went to dispose of you. well they shot you and someone got you to the hospital where they demasked you." Zia freezes at this at having his identity revealed to the public. He slowly forces his face to become neutral till he finds out thats all she knows.
He smiles and ruffles her hair as his eye glint from over his glasses, " Thanks kid. Well i brought you some books you should read." He lets her hug him before he shifts sightly as she asks why she should read. "If you are a time traveler then these should apply to you." He slowly pulls from her hold and turns as he heads back into the kitchen to eat. He pays no attention to her bringing one of the books as he serves up some food and sits down to eat quietly, reading his own book.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 am

Upon hearing the report on the hostage situation, Alastor ascended another flight of stairs to a door that opened into the top of the clock tower. This room housed the tower's bells, which have long since fallen into disuse. "Time to go to work, Thanatos..." Alastor took his glasses off and made for one of the archways that opened into the cool night air. As he stepped out onto the roof, dark energy overtook his body and his form began to change.

His clothes disappeared, replaced with black, chitinous armor. His hair turned very white and wild-looking, and his ears became pointed as his skin became deathly pale. Red tattoos that seemed to be tribal in nature appeared on his chest, back, and arms. To complete the transformation, his eyes became positively demonic in appearance, a small red eye appearing on his forehead as large, black wings burst out of his back. At this point, Alastor White ceased to be in control, the one known as Thanatos temporarily taking over. He spread his wings, and looked up at the moon as a wicked grin played across his lips, savoring the thought of the impending doom he was to bring down on those fools at the docks. "Ah... Such a beautiful night... I crave for blood on this kind of night." With that, Thanatos took to the night sky and made for the docks.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:01 pm

Later that night about 10 minuets after dinner

“Pally looks over at Gloria who cracks her eye open and pulls him back down so she can have her heater back. He smiles slightly as he lets him self get pulled down and feels the slight stir of want to leave, to rome about as the Paladin and check out the club. " Hey Gloria can I be freed from your grasp so I can run some errands and get some of the rare books I need to pick up?" She mumbles sleepily and nods.
"Yeah go head. Ish can watch the girls?"
Cleo is seen carrying the book Zia gave her, to his room. Ever since she read the first two chapters at dinner, she began to realizes she should not have answered his questions. Soon she is barging in to his room and before he sits up in his bed, she throws the books at his head. "YOU KNEW... YOU KNEW AND ASKED ME ANYWAY. YOU DO RELIZE YOU JUST CHANGED YOUR FUTURE...?" she screamed at him in a very pissed off voice, not caring that Gloria is in the room.
Pally looks up Justin time to have the book hit him square between the eye and he clutches his forehead and looks quite surprised by her reaction, "Yeah I know what I’m doing. I made notes in that book." He slowly pulls his hand from his head and notes the blood before standing up." I plan on making things right. You were the Pandora’s Box for me so i opened it ‘cept I knew the possible dangers"
Cleo just glared at him in an angry, "Can't believe you would do that? What did i ever do to you... i read enough to know that I might disappear now. You still don't really believe me do you?"

"Not yet. I have not been given a reason to and I plan on restoring the chaos of universe’s order. No one should be sure of the future cause it is ever changing.”

Not wanting to hear his excuse Cleopatra runs out of the room and out in to the dark cold streets of Brooklyn and headed in the direction of the place she first woke up. As she ran she cried "why did this have to happen to me. she thought as she entered the building she entered the abandoned building she first awoke.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Lance sees that the bar in question is an old run down one that had been boarded up with a biohazard sign on the front door. Inside there isn’t anything special but when Lance goes down the steps into the cellar he sees the rather spacious opening that the bum had been talking about. There is a dry yet rank smell in the air as the opening extends into a tunnel connected to the sewers but it looks like the sewer line had been abandoned for some time. The only thing of notice is the black oily substance which is covering half the floor and some of the walls but there doesn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary about it. The oil is just sticking to the walls like some thick fungus.

Thanatos sees that the ship being used is a cargo transporter that is well lit, spotlights coming from coast guard ships is lighting it up as well as the lights seen on the ship, making any form of approach noticeable. There are a dozen visible men outside the ship keeping watch for any sign of intruders or marines making a rescue boarding attempt.

Edward took off from his club as soon as night fell, going through the roof of his building to get out and leaping from the top of his building to an adjacent one. Latching onto the side of it he scaled it with ease, not knowing that Jasmine would be getting stuck onto the side of his building. The feel and the sounds of the nightlife filled his senses, heightened by his more naturesque form, but now wasn’t the time to enjoy that, he had a target in mind and he was on his way to get it. E.L. would pay dearly for all that it had done, all that was needed was to gather the pieces to shatter the organization.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Denis and his co-workers were given the rest of the day off, as much to deal with the ordeal in their own way and those injured to get medical attention as well as get their hair out of a crime scene for the cops. Well, that was less than thrilling. He thought as he made his way towards his home apartment. A few of the less lucky workers were caught by waiting media hounds to question them on the incident, but Denis was able to avoid them through clever usage of stairs and a fire-exit thats alarm had long since broke.

Bolder and bolder. What was there to gain at an office, maybe a few hundred dollars from the workers? They didn't seem to be paying much attention to the work either, so was the whole thing just to show off that they could do it? He caught a report of a super villain on a window TV and sighed, stopping for a minute to observe. A park attack today, and some dead no-bodies on the street seemingly run-through by something. Not even the Supe's bother with the cloak and dagger anymore.

Getting home without incident, Denis went to his third story 'house' and locked the door behind him before plopping on the couch and taking a nap. After a few hours, he woke up and made himself an early / late dinner (Just what time was it?).
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 pm

*Vladimir walks out of the police station, swearing furiously under his breath, the ticket clutched in his hand. He's probably going to have to sell a kidney again to get the money for the bill leaving very little for his usual diversions. He calculates how much he has on him, fails twice, gives up and settles for calling it 'not a lot.' He decides to look for a source of money, and wanders near some club or another, wondering vaguely if he can kill a couple drunks and take their money again. That was a good day, the chop-shop doctors paid him up well, and the organs alone fetched a good couple thousand. Of course it was gone in a week, but it might be a good idea to pull that again, so he decides to creep around the club and looks for a victim. He pauses as he hears Jasmine and wanders over. He grins horribly when he sees the predicament she's in and draws his pistol. He chuckles in the shadows*

"Well hello there, little girl. You seem to be stuck there, am I right? Because you see, I could help you, or I could shoot you. I'm still a little hungover so I'll give you the option. Incidentally, anything of value you may be carrying would help your cause. Jewelry, money, anything really. Teeth works too, especially if you have fillings, unless they're those crappy resin fillings."

*Vladimir chuckles again and leans against the wall, absently picking at his horrible blackened teeth with his free hand.*

"Feel free to take your time to decide, I've got all night."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Zia slips out of his house and into the basement where he dawns on his Paladin out fit and as his helmet slips on he shakes his head and starts walking the motorcycle out into the ally way before mounting up and kicks the kick stand up so he can take off. He keeps his cloak tight against his back so it doesn't flair out as he heads back to the club wondering if he can get inside since his curiosity to find out of the system was that the man had. As he cruses by he pulls into a ally way and takes his keys out pocketing them in his suit and sets up his ridged up alarm system before heading to the back. He pauses for a moment before drawing his gun, " Step away from the girl." There is a click as he aims at Vald's head.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Wrath takes over once through the opening and looks around at the black mold stuff curiously before walking towards some and scraping a bit off the floor with one of this tendril blades and bringing it about a foot from his face. "Hmm...if this is it, then I am very displeased..." He flings the blade to clean it off before going back through the opening and turning back into Lance, who leaves the abandoned bar and goes to wander the city.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Jasmine had frozen when Vlad had appeared and made his little demand. She had been thinking a mile a minuet and froze as Pally showed up and aimed at his head. Mouse slipped in and dropped a zipo lighter into her hand that she had fished out of the trash can.
Jasmine flicks the lighter on and begins burning away the gunk well they were distracted with each other. After many tense moments the barely any of the gunk is gone and the two of them are still pointing guns at each other.
"YOU BLASTED JELLO HEADS! DROP THE FUCKING GUNS! NOW!" she yells as she shakes her hand from the heat of the flame.
"I didn't save you from the hot headed, fire wielding maniac you drunk, vodka drinking drunk just so ya can point a gun at me!" she hiss at Vlad from the ground were she is still burning away the gunk.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanatos landed on top of a warehouse and looked out on the water, assessing the situation. "Hmm... I need to plan this carefully. They could execute the hostages whenever they feel like it." He scanned the side of the ship and found a ladder built into it. "I could swim up and use that to board the ship, but they'd spot me instantly because of those lights." His eyes were drawn to one of the Coast Guard ships nearest to him. "It would seem I have no choice, then." Thanatos took flight again then dove straight into the water, swimming up to the Coast Guard ship and climbing up on it. "Hey, what the hell?!" He heard as several soldiers trained their weapons on him and opened fire. As his chest was riddled with bullets, he crossed his hands over his stomach and doubled over, screaming a little in pain. "D-Dammit...." The commanding officer walked up to Thanatos and shoved a pistol in his face. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your fucking head off, freak." Thanatos slowly put his hands up, and struggled to say through the pain, "P-Please... I may look like a monster, but I'm here to help. We don't have much time, since the gang members might have heard the gunfire. But I can save the hostages. You have to do what I say, though."

".....Stand down," the CO ordered his men, and they slowly lowered their weapons as he helped Thanatos up. "I don't know what you have planned, but that ship's lit up like a Christmas tree. They'll spot you coming a mile away," the CO told him. "That's where you come in," Thanatos remarked with a grin. "There's a ladder on the ship," he stated, pointing to where it was. "I can use it to climb up onto the ship. But I need you to radio the other Coast Guard ships, and tell them to shut off the lights they have trained on that side of the ship. If you have any snipers, tell them to target some of the lights on the ship itself and wait for my signal." Thanatos told them what this signal was, and the CO radioed in to the other ships. As Thanatos prepared to jump back into the water, the CO stopped him. "Are you gonna be okay with those bullet holes in you?" "Heh. Of course," he responded. "Don't worry. I'm a bit of a fast healer."

Thanatos dove back into the water, gritting his teeth a little as his wounds made contact with the saltwater, but he swam for the ship. He soon grabbed the ladder and began to climb. When the Coast guard saw him, they killed the lights, and when he made it to the top, he looked up on the deck. Sure enough, the guards were looking around for anyone that trying to board the ship and be a hero. "Need to time this just right..." He whispered, ducking out of sight as a gang member walked up to, and past the ladder. Thanatos tapped quietly on the side of the ship. "Huh?" The guard came back and walked right up the ladder. Thanatos grinned sadistically as a blade shot out of his hand, and he reached up, stabbing him through the chest. The guard yelled in pain as Thanatos drew his arm back and pulled him over the railing, watching as he fell screaming into the water below. Back on the Coast Guard ship, the CO watched all this through his binoculars and yelled into the radio. "There's the signal! Now!" At that, the night air rang out with shots as parts of the ship's deck went dark, the gang members screaming and shouting. "Are we under attack?!" "Is anybody hit?!" Amidst the chaos, Thanatos jumped up on the deck, four gang members screaming in fear at the sight of him. "W-WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

Alastor made a dash for the nearest one as they aimed their weapons, cutting his arm off and grabbing his gun before he shot out the knees of the other three. "MY ARM!" "It's not your arm anymore, little maggot," Thanatos said in a cold fury as he kicked him over. He decided to take advantage of the momentary lull in the action and scout his surroundings. The eye in Thanatos's forehead glowed brightly, and through his eyes, the rest of the world appeared in a red haze, the outlines of several more guards and the hostages inside the ship visible as indistinct white shapes. Looking up at the bridge, Thanatos smirked as he saw a solitary white shape, then went about hunting down the rest of the gang members. Up on the bridge, the one in charge of this operation was shouting into a walkie-talkie. "What's going on down there?! Talk to me!" What little he heard came over the walkie-talkie in frantic bursts. "Some kinda monste- -illing everyon- -like a demon outta your worst nightma-!" The person talking was cut off as he screamed loudly, then the line went dead. "What's going on? Come in!" One of the bridge's windows practically exploded as Thanatos burst through it, grabbing the man by his throat and pinning him to the floor. "Hello there," Thanatos said with a positively demonic smile as he delighted in the man's fear.

A look of anger formed on the man's face as he decked Thanatos right across the face, then kneed him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him a little. He tossed Thanatos off of him and made a mad scramble for his discarded gun. Thanatos spit out a little blood, and grabbed the man's ankle, chuckling a little as he pulled him back down to the floor. "You REALLY shouldn't have done that." He stabbed the man through his thigh, smiling as he let out an agonized scream. "Please! Oh god, please don't kill me!" the man said, begging for his life. "Tell me how to free the hostages, and I might consider it," Thanatos stated, as he slowly buried the blade deeper into his leg. The man huffed in pain as he hurriedly dug into his pocket, producing a key. "Y-Y-Y-You'll need this for the door!" Thanatos took it from him and yanked the blade out. "Thank you," he said kindly before picking up the man by the neck. "Hey... Hey, wait! What are you doing?!" Thanatos took him over to the window and dangled him out of it. "What do you mean?" "I gave you the key to the room where they are!" Thanatos began to loosen his grip on the man's neck. "Your point being?" "My point being I gave it to you so you wouldn't kill me!" Thanatos tilted his head to one side, looking directly into the man's eyes as he savored his fear. "Now, when did we make that arrangement?" "No.... No, please don-"

Thanatos let go, listening to the man scream as he fell to his death. Dark energy began to course over his torso as more armor covered it, then he proceded down into the ship, following the outlines of the hostages and killing or disabling whoever got in his way. He couldn't see through everything, though, and was occasionally ambushed, getting more bullets pumped into him, but though thorougly bloodied with his armor riddled with bullets and holes from whatever bullets that got through, Thanatos made it to the door to the room where the hostages were. He dropped the gun he had, his blades retracting into his wrists before he unlocked the door, slowly opening it. As one the civilians looked over at Thanatos, a few backed away and started to panic at the sight of him. "It's alright," Thanatos said, gasping between breaths. "I know... what I look like, but I'm here to help. You're all safe now." He looked around, noting that most of them were wounded, but relatively alright. A few people muttered amongst themselves and one spoke out. "You're that black angel, aren't you? The one on the news." Hearing the name sparked memories, and others started to affirm this. "Yeah. Thank god, someone came to save us." "It looks like several of you have taken a little bit of a beating, though. I'm just sorry I didn't get here sooner." The armor covering Thanatos's chest slowly disappeared, revealing the extent of the damage to his body. A few of them exclaimed shock at the sight of the wounds. "Are you going to be alright? Is it really safe to leave?" Alastor slowly nodded. "I'll live. It takes more than..." He grunted a little as he clutched his side. "...More than this to stop me. And yes, most of the guards are dead and the ones that aren't pose no danger." He walked over to a woman who was grasping one of her legs, obviously in pain, and knelt next to her. "Can you walk?" The woman, obviously in shock from her broken leg, latched onto Thanatos, her voice shaking in fear. "Finally... Finally, someone came. I d-don't know. I can't use my leg. I-I think it's broken. How did you deal with those guards? It all happened so fast." "Simple. I killed nearly all of them." The eye in his forehead glowed faintly as he examined her leg. At this range, he could easily see through her flesh that the bone had been broken in several places. "Yes... You aren't walking anywhere on that leg for a while," he commented, slowly picking her up. The woman shivered and clung to him tightly. "H-How can you tell?" A small grin played across his lips. "Heh. X-Ray vision." The woman tried not to look at her broken leg, pain continuing to shoot through her. "Y-You must be very powerful, like what they've said on the news." "...I suppose." Thanatos carried her out, being careful not to jostle her leg as the rest of them followed him back up to the deck. By the time they got there, the Coast Guard had already boarded and was securing the deck. The CO he spoke to earlier came up to him. "Damn... You did a number on these guys. Alright, everyone! Medevac helicopters are on their way! Please line up over here!" Thanatos carefully handed the woman over to him. "This woman's leg is broken. She needs medical attention. Also, there are several more wounded inside." "Of course. You're gonna be okay, Ma'am." She slowly nodded as Thanatos began to walk away. "W-Wait!" she shouted. "I never thanked you." Thanatos turned to look at her. "You'll never have to." Thanatos spread his wings and flew back up to the bridge. He took control of the ship's PDA system and spoke into a microphone. "Attention: This is Thanatos, a rebel against those who prey on the helpless. This message goes out to the fools who attempted this hostage situation. Those of you still fortunate enough to have your lives, take them and turn yourselves in. But leave the limbs you've lost." With that, Thanatos turned the microphone off, flying out the window again and back towards the city.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 am

*Vlad, unconcerned by Pally's approach, chuckles at the term 'Jello heads' but lowers his gun and grins at Jasmine, now apparently ignoring Pally entirely*
That was you, little girl? Hah! Ahahahahaha!
*Vlad laughs heartily, a deep belly-laugh that reverberates with merriment, which ends just as abruptly when Vlad leans unconcernedly against the wall, grinning, his pistol now in its holster.*
Well then, little girl, I think I shall have to find some way to repay you, let it never be said that Vladimir Zukovski abandoned those who helped him. Plus, you seem to attract a fuckton of trouble, which usually leads to shitloads of money, and vodka. Tell me, is the flaming faggot-ass really dead? The little shit limped away after two fucking rounds, you see, I find death pretty fucking hard to believe.
*Vlad glances at Pally disdainfully*
Make yourself fucking useful you little shit and get the lady something flammable to go with her lighter, either that or I start shooting the fucking shit to make it let the fuck go of her leg. Or I shoot you and use your cocksucking brains to feed the goddamn shit 'til it lets go. Your choice.
*Vlad looks back at Jasmine and grins what he probably thinks is a charming grin. In truth it looks more like a grimace full of horrible black teeth and a life of terrible things*
So tell me, little girl who saves poor bastards, what do I call you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Rp
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next