Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silver Feng Mercenaries

Go down 
+11
Zazie The Beast
Nemesis
Merrick Rose
love4pancho
Yumichika
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
zincks
reep
RustyTheBrave
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 pm

As Igor came in Salina peeked out from under the bed. even though she was sick she couldn't help bu be curious at what this strang person was doing... not to mention she was assulted by the smell of the things he carried... she smelled everything and was confused at some of the items... so she just watched at what this man with the sent of crystals and crystal like aura around him as he worked.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Kovu watch Igor stumbling and then watches as hr gathers his items from his room before leaving again. She stands in the doorway of his room and looks up and down the hall. There is the sound of crashing waves and a flash of a silvery blue dragon as water crash through sweeping the powders away and towards the cargo bay were a small pool gathers with the oddly colored powders. Kovu goes about cleaning ground zero of this plague since it is obvious it started here, something she needs to talk to the good caption about when he is better. She makes a through clean and search not caring about Igor's privacy is the health of the organic crew is at stake and more importantly her cargo and job, she did not want to have to call the Heads of House Tepet and enplane why her cargo was seized do to a plague and destroyed since it might be carrying trace amounts of it. As she goes about she makes note of the other powders and those that are deadly she takes and drops into a bag to be thrown out. As she dose this she freeze's as she comes across two vials.
"Well little Igor you have a lot of explaining to do." she says as she clutches them before pocketing them and finishing cleaning. Another torrent of water crashes through the ship hallways and cleans out the last of the powders. Anyone in the hallways see a small wave that hits about waist high on an averaged height person. Kovu claps her hands and her trunk son arrives and follows her into Igor's room were she turns off the lights and closes the door and waits for him to return.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Igor pushes away from his work and rubs his eyes to remove the crust that was forming as he counts out the cups of his home made remedy and covers his mouth as a coughing fit over takes him. He shudders as he pulls his hand away to see a fine spotting of blood on his hand and the bitter taste of iron coats his tongue. He slowly gets up and grits his teeth at the effort of having to get up, hating how he can feel the faint shaking from the effort to get up. He looks at the com And presses it. "Ah i got the cure....for most of the symptoms...not for fevers tho. " Come into the med bay and take one cup." He shivers as chills sets in from his body realizing it is standing. He slowly pushes him self off the wall and looks at the med bed that is missing it's blanket and kneels down. " Hey....kid you need to come out to take the medacien."
Salina Looks at him and says "I don't like the smell of that and i hate medicine... and you can't make me..." she says then sticks her togune out at him, while still shivering and coughing
Igor narrows his eyes as he starts coughing hard and pain spikes for a moment and he slips under the bed to grab her ankle and starts to pull her out. "I will force this down your throat if i need to." He pulls her back using his weight to pull her closer while using as much strength as he can muster to pull her out.
Try as she might she just couldn't shake Igor off of her ankle... "I just wanna sleep". Seeing as she was weak she couldn't struggle for long so she just let him pull her out from her safe spot from under the bed. she looks at him when she is fully out from under the bed... "I'd like to see you try to force me to drink that", she said in a weak voice.
Igor chuckles as he wraps his legs about her and takes a cup that is in his reach before pressing his fingers against her gums painfully, using his nails to dig in to get her to start snapping at him. "You need to take it. If you don't you might end up dead."
Hearing this she obediently opens her mouth to both snap at his fingers and to take the god awful smelling medicine. He holds the cup under her top teeth so she cant close her mouth all the way and pours the lumpy mixture into her mouth before painfully extracting his finger from her and holds her mouth close, making sure she drank the molasses like liquid he made. she closes her mouth and then opens it again to say "It sweet" in a confused voice, Why did it taste good I thought medicine tasted bad...?" she asked while she was still in his hold. then with out warning she leaned back on him and fell in to a peaceful sleep.
Igor shakes his head slightly at the question wondering what kind of medicine she has been taking. He ruffles her hair as he slowly untangles him self from Salina and pulls him self up despite the protesting of his limbs after covering her with the blanket knowing he does not have any strength in his limbs to get her back up on the bed. He takes his own medicine before stepping in to the shower fully clothed to douse him self, to bring his temperature down again. Before setting off to find Lady Kovu and the strange foxish man that insulted him, with their own medication.

After spending a half an hour of looking for them and spacing the polluted water. he places the medicine he made back in the med bay and makes his way to his room, exhausted but in his space suit in case his room is still a danger zone. He folds out the spare bed seeing how his is wasted from the water and he plans on burning the sofa bed as soon as he can as he sits on his spare bed and starts to meditate despite his fever that is still running and ingnoring his normal tradition of lighting his faint inscents. He doesn't seem to knowledge that Kovu is lurking in his room or seem to know as his eyes paratlly close and go blank.

During the mean time the ship docks with a space station for them to go over the ship breifely before letting them continue to Thi're where they land. (Free time people)
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Kovu watches Igor stumble into his room from his chair at his desk if it wasn't for the anger at finding the vies she had found she might be slightly amused at watching him, so fever ridden that he was oblivious of her presence. As the door shuts behind Igor a lock clicks into place and the spheres on eighter side of the door slowly unfold into to two very imposing jade warriors making it impossible for any one to enter in or out with out Kovu's says so.
A blast of ice cold water hits Igor drenching him and chilling him to the bone. As he looks up he sees Kovu longing in his chair and lined up on his desk are a number of veils with deadly powders in them. Two of them are the ones that have Kovu so in raged.
"Well Mister Igor. You have a lot to explane." she says in a voice so cold and controlled Igor flinches a bit from it.
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 pm

*Sammy seethes quietly as he stands, still soaking wet and covered in gods know what. He was surprised when the tainted water had come pouring into the cargo bay during his meditation. He was curious as to what the mysterious vials the woman who could banish his illusions picked up contained, and the sudden outrush of all the water and stuff into space was irritating, to say the least. Now, after careful consideration, he is quite angry. He burns the remains of the water and contaminants off his body with a flash of foxfire, wincing as he draws on his already drained powers, and picks up his massive sword. He deliberately and slowly wipes it clean, then walks down the hall towards the Rec Room. He selects a book with some care, something deep and complex, with a twisting plot and well-rounded characters. Then he approaches the table and, with some thought, picks it up and moves it out the doorway. He drags it until it's outside Igor's room, goes back, gets a chair, and sits at the table, reading his book. After a moment he conjures a small illusion of a little card that reads, in ornate script, "Do not Disturb." He sets this in front of him and continues reading, quite as if he were in a library and not a vital corridor.*

Last edited by RustyTheBrave on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:05 am

When Igor confirmed his suspicions, Rade made for the security room to find out just who was responsible for this. He doubted it was Sylvia or Bradley - they had just as much to lose as anyone else by spreading the stuff. Leon could gain control of the ship for the most part, but then he wasn't the type to up and murder his comrades for sake of property. Igor, well, Igor was with him, and neither of them did anything. So that left their employer and the three other "passengers" onboard.

If that boy who sealed the security room earlier, gonna see how he likes a nice airlock the...

Others might try to clean up the ship during the whole fiasco, but Rade was about as thorough a cleaner as a pig. Leaving him with such duty would only wind up with forgotten piles of the stuff laying about the ship. Similarly, medicine was not his forte and would probably worsen their conditions before he improved them. Stick with your specialty, that's what his bosses always said. Right now, his specialty was rooting out the troublemaker.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Upon waking from her nap Salina realizes she is very, very hungry, so she decides to wonder around the ship till she finds the kitchen. So she gets off the ground and notices her legs are still weak. “I better take it easy while I go seek food.” She says aloud to her self. With that, she walks out of the room a little slower than her normal walk. As she walked down the hall, she notices some stairs. Not caring where they lead, she walks up them to continue her search for the mess hall. When she reached the top, a strange yet recognizable sent reaches her nose. ‘eww… it smells like wet fur” she thinks to her self yet she cant help but fallow the sent anyway. “Well that’s odd”, she says as she approaches some more stairs and the sent of singed fur now reaches her nose. As she continued, she ends up outside Igor’s room only to see someone sitting in the hallway at a table reading a book. She notices the little sign on the table with words on it. “umm..” she says seeing as she can’t read the note she asks the strange man that stinks if fox. “Do you know where I can find the kitchen? I am kinda hungry and weak.”, then she asked out of curiosity, “And I am sorry to ask but, why do you smell like singed fur…?” then she just stood there waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

After getting a shower, feeling even worse from the gunk buildup on the eyes covering her body, she washed off her clothes of the powder in the shower and went to get a drink of the cure in her dripping outfit. She was having a really hard time over deciding whether or not to stay on this ship or to just abandon it altogether. Heading back to her room to change into something dryer she saw how her entire room was soaked from Kovu's cleanup. Looking up at the ceiling she took a deep breath before continuing in, unsealing her plants from their containers she put them in when the ship was aired, and setting them aside.

Pulling out some dryer clothes she had sealed away she grabbed her wallet and headed out and onto the planet. Heading towards the recruitment office she picked up a list to see what ships were hiring pilots. Pocketing the list and pulling up her PDA she looked to see that she had a decent signal, double checked the information she had put in for everyone on the ship and the new people who had arrived, and sent it out to potential buyers. The signal was encoded so anyone who picked it up wouldn't be able to trace it back to her or locate the potential buyers. Now she would just have to wait for the current bids to come in.

There wouldn't be any sales just yet, she would have to see just what all the crew could do. Leon, Rade, and Bradely were out of the picture of being valuable, a simple robot, Slig, and catboy weren't worth much on the open market but everyone else was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

After cleaning himself after cleaning the dust up from within the ship, Leon made sure his gun was fully loaded, just in case, then left the ship looking for any good engineering bays who could give him a good tune up and see if anyone had any weapons or weapon parts he could buy and work with. "Finally, a chance to kick back and toy with weapons. Just gotta hope people have some good stuff for sale." He thought to himself as he headed to a engineering place.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:27 am

Since he was outside the ship doing repairs most of the time and came back in before they landed, Bradley avoided the worst of the virus. Even after he came back in, he stayed in the Gabriel, just in case. Once they'd landed, Bradley got out of the suit and decided to check to see if there were any places that sold weapons for Power Armor.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:09 pm

(the orange is a co-op between me and reep for the argument Igor and kovu are having.)
Igor yelps and kicks the edge of his fold out and hits the wall from the icy water that is thrown on him. He lets out a slight growl at his medatation being intruepted so shockingly as he eyes Kovy. His eyes slowly flick to the powders on the table and he mutters, "Yeah about privacy." His ears twitch slightly and he looks back at her, " Im sorry if my defenses for when every thing go to hell pop up because some one desided my powders were fun."
SpringSilverfall: Kovu looks at him not saying anything. She drawls out the silence and Igor begins to feel like a bug in a jar being studied. "Mistor Igor, such psoines as these could be the undoing of every being on this ship." She toys with some of the viels. Then looks back at him and then get up slowly and looks at him as she points at two vials in particuler. His eyes flick to the two viles that she indicated and frowns, " That isnt any thing that bad. I just keep those around to keep my Dad from deciding to hang out with me for an extended amount of time." He rubs his forhead and shivers from the cold water. "Sides i know the basic cure fore reversing all of my own poisons as you put it." He glares at her not liking being heavily questioned like this about what he sees as a defense.
Kovus eyes narrow and turn silver, her right arm ripples like a stone being thrown in water. "IT is very bad if you want to start a war with the exalts!" she roars at him and flexes her hand as he is slammed into the wall behind him.
Igor's eyes widens as he gasps in pain from being slammed against the wall. He grunts and jerks in pain and fear at the harsh treatment, not realizing her strength. "What do you mean start a war?! one ship does not start a war. its its suicidal." he looks at the vial and snarls, " Its not even coded to be dangerous. it was ment only to keep my dad away."
Kovu is now looming over Igor and she narrows her eyes as he says this. She holds up her right hand and Igor watches as long silver claws grow from her finger tips. She slash at him and he before he nose it his clothes are shredded as she being looking him up and down. Igor suddenly gets the feeling he is a horse that is being looked up and down before being bought.
Igor forces his body back as the claw's descend on his clothing. what is left of his wings shimmer a dull red as his middle eye glows a bright neon purple-orange. His body is increadably tense as he keeps him self as still as he can seeing he is at the mercy of this strange dragon blooded that is starting to remind him of his father when some one actually threatened him and his mom while he was around, except for the disrobing. he Covers him self as much as he can and swallows nervously as a deep flush crosses his face at being exposed like this. He watches her in fear, confusion, and embarrassment at this as he struggles for a response for a situation for this.
Kovu taps her foot as she spins Igor about looking him up and down lifting his arms looking them up and down and even liftting his feet to look at the bottom of his feet. "humm. You must have been adopted then." she says as she spins him about one last time and grab his hands to cheek to make sure the half cast mark wasnt near his man hood.
Igor eye twitches as she tries to move his hands and finds a lot more resistance as he tries to keep his hands over his bits and flushes deeper as he sputters out in protest, " What are you looking for and no you cant see- Let go this is undignified. Stop." The young captain attempts to get away as he kicks at her not liking this at all. "I don't have his weird tattoos like him or my sister but stop looking!"
Kovu glares at him and snaps her finger and one of the jade guardians walks over grabs his wrist and holds his arms out to the side. As kovu finishes inspecting him. She snaps her fingers again and the gaurdian drop Igor on the floor and her chest walks up to him and spits out a simple robe for him to wear. "So a Luner adopted you then. Its the only way your not his biological sun since you have no luner half cast marks. But to why you could start a war or bring the exalts down on you if I tell them are these." she points to the two viels. "There poisons that could kill a Celestial Exalt." she snarls at him.
Igor yelps and growls as he kicks at the guardian befoe being dropped to the ground and he pulls a soaking blanket over him self quickly for cover. "What the hell is a celestial Exault? I only hear of luners and solars." Igor bristles and tries to regain what ever dignity at being revealed forcefully he can back about him self. "i made them cause i was tired of him coming about and fighting with mom. I made those powders to just make him leave us alone." Igor narrows his eyes as he trys to figure out why this dragon blooded is so upset about his creation.
Kovu picks up the vials as her trunk walks over and opens it lid and she drops them in as it closes its lid. "Well you sniveling little mortal whelp. A Celestial Exalt is a Luner, Solar or Sidral. And if you don't want to see a very painful end to your life you will never make those again. Other Exalts are not as forgiving as me."
Igor glares at her but dose ot move not wanting to get up as his glare shifts to the jade guards. "Fine and what do you mean adopted? There arent many Pixens about and i don't know any others that have green hair.
Kovu looks at him as she finger her full fingered ring. "Adopted. Your parents are not your birth parents what is so hard to figure out about that?"
Igor frowns at this not quite sure what she ment since he cant denie features that he shares with the one that claims him as his son or the defining features of his mother. "Blood tests with the glorious basterd. thats what."
Kovu stop and tilts her head and a far off look cross her face."Humm. Yer not his boy and Im sure of it." she says as she walks up to him and looks him up and down looking for something eles. :Humm... Did he make you too?" she whispers as she walks around him.
Igor draws the soping blanket about him self and bristles, "What do you mean make me?" His middle eye slowly starts showing red as he backs away from her examination. Despite his anger Igor can feel the faint stirrings of curiosity and his need to know starting to work their way up.
SpringSilverfall: Kovu walks back to Igors chair and sits back in it lost in though and ignoring Igor.
Igor clenches his fist and growls at her inrratation before turning his back to her and looking for his clothing which he slips on while keeping the wet blanket about him till he has his pants on. He trys to dry the bed as much as he can seeing how those guards of jade are keeping him penned in here with her. He paces about like a trapped animal every once and a while glaring at her as his dislike for the dragon blooded grows. Kovu sits up violently and shakes uncontrollably as she pulls away from the memories of her past. She stands up and stratens her clothes before looking at Igor and smiling. Igor watches her and glowers as he sees the uncontrollable shiver. "so am i going to get an answer? about being made comment of yours." Igor turns his attention fully on her wondering why she said something like that.
Kovu looks at him then walks up and plucks a few hairs from his head then wraps them up and puts them into her trunk as well. "In time. Oh and no more powders of that nature any more." She says as she begins to toss the other viels into a bag to be thrown away.
Igor snatches up a large bottle of the sleeping powder that he spots on the table to save it from destruction. "Right no powders of revenge from the grave." He attempts to save a few more powders from her vigorous cleaning all of dull pale colors.
Kovus hand snaps out and Igor watches as his hand begins to warp and mutate in her grasp. She shakes his slowly warping hand till he drops the viels and they fall into the bag. "Those are a no no too."
Igor yelps as his hand starts mutating and he relinquishes the bottles he grabbed. " Those are not any thing that can kill less your deathly allergic to them. And only work if you get it on the mucus. At most its minor a nuisances." He rubs his hand as he opens and closes it wondering what the hell just happened.
Kovu looks at him and shakes her head, "I dont allow drugs that can be abused on my ship."
Igor shakes his head, " that sleeping powders is not one to be abused unless you like waking up sore." He keeps his eyes on the sleeping powder which was something he relied on taking down a few people down to make things more even.
Kovu shook her head again and put it along with the other into the waiting maw of her trunk. "And I will get back to you on your other questions. Till then try not to unleash any more plagues upon the crew."
Igor's middle eye closes so he may hide his emotions but he dose not like the accusation he released the plague on the crew.With that Kovu pats her trunk and claps her hands and the trunk and the jade guardians follow her out. Igor glares at her back as he sets of for a dry place to rest some where in the rec room with the electronic data pad as he looks over the little girl's information and starts deleting information. He stops for a moment after opening his door to see the table and pinches the bridge of his nose, " I don't want to know. How that table got here." He climb onto the table and walks over it so he can get to the rec room, and curls up in his favorite run down chair to dose after sending out DoA forms.

Rade sees on the cameras that the little girl they found in the cargo seems to of spread every thing about after entering the captain's quarters cover in neon colors of the death powders that is known to the crew to be extremely deadly. He saw he quick demise of the stole away.

Sylvia hears a few alerts of bidders on Bradley of all people that is a decent amount and one for Igor which is very low from a jewel collector who seems to want the Pixen half breed for the crystals that grow on his back for very cheap, but nothing worth while yet but it has seemed amazingly quick for normal since bids went down right away. There is a message asking about Igor's parents which seems like an odd question in on it's self. Sylvia knows of Igor's mom in detail from what Igor has said about her but not about his father other then his father is a Pixen that he happens to have a strong dislike for, who has never been around long enough for Igor to really get to know. Looking at who sent the message asking about the parents seems to be a scientist from the questionable organization the Valkyrie Project. They haven't put any money down for him yet but its enough of a promise of a major haul if they are asking questions about someone. Generally meaning that they plan on using the half breed captain as an experiment of some sort or want only a part of him.

Bradely locates the general shops for all the legal weapons and a shop for basic non weaponised mecha suits . Nothing too impressive. A few hole in the wall shops are labeled as weapon shops, which seems rather odd. He also finds one of his Dad's shops here which have more of what he is looking for. If He checks out the shadier areas of the city near by he finds places selling illegal things or on the line legal objects for mechs.

Leon finds many robotic parts in the shop he ran into but nothing very interesting or non factory made stuff in the main shops. after a while of searching and the shadier areas he finds more illegal stuff that he really shouldn't have on him

Out side the ship a human with wavy brown hair and a nice suit looks up and smiles, " Ah right on time." He pushes away from the crate he was leaning on and his silver eyes flash with excitement. " Man i hope i can get this to exult territory. Hmmm not keen on showing up there my self. " He activates the hovering craft and enters the premises of the ship looking slightly amused as a slender female Drentich that has been trying all sorts of ships for transport but turned away since she didn't say what she was transporting or a money price till they agreed to transport her. He slides up to her not consider for his own package as he hits on her, while waiting for a crew member to come out.
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 pm

*Sammy examines Salina briefly, his eyes flicking up and down her form appraisingly. He recoils inwardly as he realizes what Salina is, but his outward composure is warm.*
My dear girl, I'm afraid I am not familiar with the layout of this ship enough to answer your initial query sufficiently. However, if you head back in that direction...
*Sammy points to the Rec Room*
... There's a large metal container that is cool inside, in which there seems to be a large amount of food. As to my scent, well, we cannot help how we are, can we?
*Sammy smiles at Salina warmly, though his eyes remain suspicious*
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:32 pm

RustyTheBrave wrote:
*Sammy examines Salina briefly, his eyes flicking up and down her form appraisingly. He recoils inwardly as he realizes what Salina is, but his outward composure is warm.*
My dear girl, I'm afraid I am not familiar with the layout of this ship enough to answer your initial query sufficiently. However, if you head back in that direction...
*Sammy points to the Rec Room*
... There's a large metal container that is cool inside, in which there seems to be a large amount of food. As to my scent, well, we cannot help how we are, can we?
*Sammy smiles at Salina warmly, though his eyes remain suspicious*

With a quick and polite bow Salina thanks Sammy for his help even though it was not much help to her seeing as she has only be on one ship in her entire life and even on that she dare not venture out of the cargo bay. Taking his advice Salina walks back in the direction she came until she finally found what looked like a mess hall and lounging area. As she heads to the fridge, she notices the strange man that helped her earlier. ‘Shouldn’t he be sleeping in a bed?’ She asked her self ‘he smelled sicker than I was’. Pushing that thought away for now she decided to rummage in the fridge for some thing to eat. After searching the kitchen for a while Salina finally decide to make some home made soup. And sensing a lot of different auras around the ship she felt she better make enough for everyone.

As she cooked the delicious smell of food could be smelled all the way to where the slepping captain was snuggled up in his chair.

‘I wonder if I should wake him and see if he wants any soup’ She though as she looked over at the sleeping man in the chair. So getting down two bowls, she found in one of the many cupboards she then approached the sleeping man and gently nudges his shoulder. As she did that, she thought of the strange man in the hallway… ‘I wonder if he would want some.’ She turned her attention back to the now awake man in front of her. “Sumimasen(excuse me)… would you like some soup?” she asked in a shy voice.

Last edited by Yumichika on Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Sylvia continued walking and looked over the bids, looking to anyone else like she was just checking her emails or making notes for herself. Scrolling down she paused at Bradly to think for a moment and then realized that it was people most likely wanting the rich kid for ransom. Business was business and everyone had a price. Opening the bid from the Valkyrie Project she looked over it more closely, seeing that they also wanted a DNA sample from Igor. Odd request but odder ones had been made before, as long as she got paid in the end. She sent the data she had on Igor's mother to Valkyrie, saying she did not have data on the father.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Igor's middle eye opens farther with out his main eyes opening as she approaches him. His hand comes out to stop her from nudging him as he shakes his head, " I'm tired and trying to get a quick nap in despite my fever. If you wont leave me alone im going to look for a job or several for my crew to have for money." His middle eye droops as it lingers open as Igor curls up deeper in his chair to nap for another hour or so.

The female Drentich slowly enters the ship as she politely as who she can find if she could pay for a trip to Tainis, the Water planet. Her hoofs softly click on the metal as she steps lightly and shyly after brushing off the man that was hitting on her. The man sighs as he returns to his cargo and finally turns on his com. " Hey Exaulted, I got a spesical package and my radars are going off so i know your on there so come get your sun stone. Its a little scuffed up but it works and took me a lot to get it" His nose twitches slightly and scrunches up, barely noticeable to the normal person.

(Hmm i have no clue what other people are looking for ...helps if im given a direction for you guys)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 am

Kovu nodded to Sammy as she leaves Igor's room with her trunk in tow. After she put her trunk to sleep she headed for the cargo bay when she saw the woman and the man. And more to the fact she heard what the man had said. Kovu inclines her head politely to the women and directed her to the rec room saying the caption of the ship was there. Kovu exited the ship and head for the silver eyed man. Her stride doesn't falter but for a brief moment as another old memory flash before her minds eye. Though unlike the other dredged up memories this one feels much older.
"Hello good sir. I'm hear for the sun stone. I hope it did not tack to much damage when you were mining for it." unknown to Kovu and any one else a grin crosses her face that is not like her normal one, it is more like that of a person who has not been seen in many years.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Bradley decided to check out the shop belonging to the Highcross Corporation. Many interesting weapons caught his eye, but the shopkeeper said in a gruff voice "They're very expensive weapons. Perhaps TOO expensive for you." Bradley simply smiled and approached him. "I believe you might know who my father is, though?" Bradley told him as he showed his ID. The shopkeeper blinked in disbelief, then a large smile played across his face. "You're Vincent Carradine's son?! What are you doing all the way out here." "I'm just passing through, and I found this shop while wandering around," Bradley responded. "What's this weapon over here?" he asked, pointing out a weapon resembling something like this, only with a sleek, red color scheme, resting in a large display case.

"Ah, I see you have an eye for the big guns, Mr. Carradine," said the shopkeeper, walking over and unlocking the case. "This is one of the corporation's new experimental models. The Zodiac Hadron Cannon. Only a handful of these babies have been released," he continued, pulling it out and handing it to Bradley. "It's a lightweight, shoulder-fired, directed energy weapon that has a brief charge period. Holding down the trigger lightly will activate the targeting system, and holding it down all the way will charge the cannon until it fires. It fires a continuous stream of hadron particles over a large distance and pretty much obliterates anything or anyone in its way. This thing could knock out anything from a tank to a small starcruiser."

Bradley simply whistled at the explanation. "How much?" "Well, now since you are who you are... Oh, I don't know... A billion?" the shopkeeper asked. "....Super. I'll transfer the money to your account later," said Bradley. The shopkeeper started fighting to keep back some tears. "You're... You're serious. Thank you, God!" Bradley filled out all the paperwork for the weapon, got the shopkeeper's account info, and hoisted the cannon over his shoulder before walking back to the Silver Feng.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Leon grumbles and shakes his head and turns back towards the ship after a bit of walking. "Yeah, avoiding the shady spots for now. Hm?" He pauses as he approaches the shop Bradley is at and sighs. "Joy, what is the kid getting no-what the hell??" He stammers and stares as Bradley walks out of the shop, he runs over to the shop and goes inside and looks around. "Oi! Who runs this place??"

The shopkeeper comes over to him. "That would be me. How can I help you, Sir?" The shopkeeper instantly knows who Leon is talking about. "If by kid, you mean Bradley Carradine, then yes. Once he told me who he was, I showed that lovely little number to him and he generously offered to transfer 1 billion credits to my account for it." "One billion?!?" Leon shouts and runs out of the shop and after Brad.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:40 pm

The Drentich bows to lady kovu as she mutters her thanks and starts searching out for the rec room upon finding the room she enters slowly and quietly gets close to Igor after looking about and finding him to be the older of the two. Igor opens his eyes looking rather annoyed someone is approaching him as he slept but stops as his face goes passive at the stranger. " Are you the Captain?" He nods as he uncurls and slips his shirt on.
"Sorry about my appearance but i wasn't expecting people to come on board looking for me. " He adjusts his shirt and stands up as the exhaustion shows on his face, " We had a very eventful right back and stress for me. But what are you needing and can you pay?"
"Of course i can." She places a rather large sum of money down and Igor nods waiting for the explanation, " And im heading to Tainis." Igor reaches out to look at the amount of money in it and pales slightly at what he finds in it. "IM sorry but i cant pay in credits."
"Ah this is just fine. We can transport you...." His shoulders slump at the fact she is paying so well but it seems far to generous for the amount of pure gold she just gave him. Well not wanting to question this luck he smiles, "I will lead you to your quarters then." He feels his flush come back from the fever and looks over as she touches his shoulder.
"Can you please come by my room later. It would be nice to talk to one so interesting as you." Igor looks at her questionably but figures he can ask her about what she ment later. After dropping her off at a spare room he bades farewell and heads to the cock pit so he may bring up the possible jobs he can quickly run despite his fever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The biding war on Bradely seems to escalate slightly, while Igor's price remains about the same at the moment other then Project Valkyrie wanting the sample of DNA from Igor, Asking for any thing from him and sends along a DNA sequence they wish for Syliva to run against his DNA if she is able to. Tho the gem collectors seem to be having a small argument over the prices at the moment over Igor but considering the fact he can grow gems in his back with out dying their price for him is far to low to be taken seriously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man smiles at her with a unsure look in his eyes at her smile almost like he reconised it from some where before he shakes his head to clear his head, "AH yes it is quite in tact and relatively has very few mires in it." He tilts head slightly as he trys to figure out that smile seems so familiar. " Do i know who you are?"
Kovu lays her hands on the crate and pushes some of her essence in to check on the cargo. As she makes sure it is secure and not heavily damaged she pulls her essence back and turns and looks the man up and down. "I doubt it unless you have been to the home planet of the dragon blooded in the last fifty years." she says
The man frowns slightly, " I was in the area only cause they had to wrangle me in for a bit. Something about shirking my duties." He shrugs slightly, " Not like im wanted in the area much because of my colorful background." He watches her with his silver eyes warily.
Kovu takes note of the silver glime and a flood of old, very old memories and emotions rush in. Before she knows what she is doing she steps on the mans foot and watches as his eyes tear up from the sudden wait. From the look of her the man would of though she weighed only hundred and thirty, hundred and forty at most but he felt as though she had much more weight to her. "I don't take kindly to agents of the Scarlet Empress shirking their duties. I promise that if I hear about you not following through with orders I will hunt you down." she whispers in his ear before straightening and pointing to were he need to take the cargo.
His eyes water but he keeps a straight face as he lifts his foot up and growls slightly, " I wasn't shirking her. they were saying i was shirking my duties for." He falls quiet and gently removes his foot from under her. "Never mind bad enough to get dragon blooded involved but i dont need the others." He takes the hint of the pain in his foot before he flexes it like nothing happened before coming on to her, " But you know i do like things rough." He smiles lewdly as he starts up the crate and moves it to where she directed him to place it before securing it so it wont shift about.
Kovu rasies an eyebrow and follows him in to make suer he is securing the crat and as she walks past she pinches his butt before going to the hover sled and the crate of cargo on it. As she drives it past him she stop and leans out and whispers, "You might like it rough but I'd brake you." She says before sitting back up and the same oddly familer grin crosses her face and she heads out to make the delivery.
The man jumps in surprise before he finishes securing it and chases after her to pin her against the wall, " IM very hard to break sweetheart. " He nips at her neck and nuzzles, " I would love to see you break me"
Kovus eyes narrow at such a forward move and a brief flare of essence is felt before he is suddenly slammed into the opposite wall by a tide of sea water. "Pit your a mortal. You might of been fun." She says as she brushes her self off and get back to the sled.
The man looks quite surprised as he is forced back and leaves a dent in the wall. He pushes his way off the wall and stares after her before he huffs and a smile crosses his face as he checks her out from a distance getting the message of not wanting him. " Catch you later suger buns." With that he sticks his hands in his pockets and wanders off with no true destination in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(how many plot points can you find?)
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

(is blue because it is a post with a NPC)

As soon as Igor showed, the guest to her room Salina became curious and went in to the ships vents to find out more about this mysterious passenger and what her intentions were with the man that saved her life. ‘What does she want with him; I know flirting when I see it. I was a maid after all and I am not as dumb as I let every one believe' she thought to her self. As Salina got closer to the vent cover that lead to the passanger's room a strange sent reached her nose.

The passenger quietly sits down in her room and pulls out a pen and a journal as she quietly writes in it as if nothing is wrong.
As she watched she got board, yet Salina asked her self 'why does she smell of goats and flowers' and why do I have this uneasy felling about her aura'. Shaking her head, she continued her watch. What was this woman and why did her aura feel this way?
The woman says lightly, “Why don’t you come out of the vents child. Its offly drafty in there." She pulls out some cookies and places it on the table for Salina to try if she comes down.

Salina deciding that this could be her chance to alalize this woman's aura even better slowly comes out of the vent but doesn't move any closer to said woman. While standing next to the wall Salina lets her wings out and put up a light body-encasing barrier just incase this woman proved to be dangerous.
Her aura shows she is a very nice and present woman as she continues to write in her book, “Why don’t you tell me a bit about your self."

Sensing the slight change in her aura Salina decides on how to answer her question. "Well I am Salina Magaire," she says slowly still not sure what to make of this woman. "I am 16 years old... What is your name and can I ask why you're sent is so strange it is like goats and flowers. and I will know if you lie I am a Half demon I will smell it on you as well as see your aura change from blue-green to a different color like brow the color of misguidance for example.

The woman places down her pen and looks over, "My name is Ishabela, and the scent you smell is my natural scent." She looks rather bemused by these questions, " You don’t have to worry about me i'm not going to harm you.

Seeing as she was telling the truth Salina's wings and barrier disappear and she lets her guard down as she takes a set on the floor of the room. "Sorry about earlier... it's just I use to be a slave"
and it is hard for me to trust people
unless they are kind to me

Ishabela concern crosses her face as she gently strokes Salina's face, “Oh my poor dear. Well I can try to help you out for my short stay on this ship."

Salina starts to feels a little awkward about having her face being touched. "Umm can you stop that feels weird. Please?"

The woman pulls her hand away and holds out a strange looking candy, “Would you like one?" "Can I try one?" she asks with excitement in a voice that she has not heard since she was 6 years old and before her parents died.
Ishabela nods as he holds out a tiny box of the treats out with a pleasant smile on her face. As Salina pops one into her mouth, she feels it uncoil in her mouth and burrow into her tongue. Ishabela's smile widens, “Hello my sweet. Please entertain the captain once we are in space."

Seeing as she lose control of her body Salina answered "yes my queen" and with that left to Igor's room to await his return.

She hears in her head, “I will treat you soon with the captain as a mate for you little one."

"Thank you my Queen," she thought back while she entered Igor's room closing the door behind her and making her aura less noticeable
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Well, at least she won't spread that powder around any more. A bit late to matter now, what with her being dead and the ship being cleaned. He had other things to look for too - namely, that fox. For a while, Rade scanned the cameras to no avail while looking for the little pup. Eventually, nature taking its course, he went to relieve himself. Passing Salina climbing into the vents on his way back, he started to stop her. "Oi! Get outta there! You could get st-"

Watching from beneath as she climbed into the vents sparked something in his brain. Well, besides how long he'd been stuck in a predominantly male ship. Namely: The fox could be hiding in the vents! There were no cameras up there, so it'd just be a matter of it getting one easy access point and it'd have free roam of the ship. The fact that foxes weren't quite that smart skipped Rade's mind as he bolted back to the security room, missing her whole exchange with Ishabela.

As he returned to the security room, Rade dug around until he found one of the precious 'dust' vials he squirreled away. He knew the ship's halls like the back of his hand, but the vents were another thing entirely: He didn't feel like getting lost and falling asleep inside the tight cramped corridors. Similarly, having to force an exit in front of a customer would probably kill all business, so he'd need to be active the whole hunt. Popping the vial open, he downed it instantly like an oversized pixie stick. In moments he could feel himself shivering with energy.

Oh, and the room suddenly bloomed another four colors. But that didn't matter.

Grabbing his shotgun and propping down a vent, the slig freed himself from his "pants" and used his upper-body strength to drag himself into the corridor. I'll find that fox. And get my hat too!
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Sylvia looks over the bids and sighs as she drops the ads for other ships at the side of a building and heads back to the ship. The prices for Bradly and Igor were enough to keep her on the ship, "might as well get that DNA sample Valkyrie wants." She closed the bidding, as was expected, she would come back later with further details on her crewmates and send further details that were requested the next time they were in port.

Seeing some old man walk out of the ship and then seeing Kovu she sighed and rolled her eyes, "great, the she-bitch has scared off a customer. I need to talk to Igor about this, this is pathetic if he is going to let her get away with this." She didn't even bother to give Kovu any recognition that she saw her and kept walking past to Igor's room. Knocking twice she opened up, expecting to see Igor there and if not she could get that sample early. But when she saw Salina sitting on Igor's bed she simply stepped back and closed the door to open a com link to Igor, "oh captain~ where are you."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:48 pm

After finding several jobs that he can do quickly he heads back towards his room when he hears SLyvia, " Heading back to my room i have some jobs to run to make up for loss money." As he approaches his room only to be stopped By Sammy, "Pardon me but i do not believe we have been properly introduced. " Igor looks about before sitting down not sure what else to do as he talks to Sammy for a good long while. After their long and plight talk igor heads into his room to gather is stuff before snaping at Salina for being in his room. "Get out of my room you brat." He growls lowly as he holsters his guns and hide his staff in his shirt before grabbing her to throw her out
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:17 pm

As Igor threw Salina from the room she grabbed hold of his wrist with one of her clawed hands, griping on to it tight
On hearing that she will be thrown out the queen says gently to Salina, "Make him yours right now. Force him back into his room." Igor flinches at the tight grip and glares at her as he works to pull his hand free
When Igor tried to free his grip Salina pushed him back into his room with force then pounces on to him knocking him down to the floor then she kissed him with as much passion as she could.
Igor's eyes widen before he struggles to get her off as he feels something wiggling into his mouth before the blinding pain of something burrowing into the roof of his mouth. He bucks under her for a moment as blood trickles out of the side of his mouth as his body goes flaccid. As he responded to her kiss, she had a happy feeling wash over her. As the kiss ended Salina then nuzzled the right side of Igor’s neck, once there she asked him "do you like me and wanna be with me forever?"
Within seconds, Igor pulls her tightly against him as his lips clash with hers in a passionate kiss almost as if someone removed the restrains he had on his emotions. Igor with out responding is urged forward to bite her deeply on the right side of her neck drawing blood. He softly claws her back and huffs before exposing his own neck at the gentle prodding of the creature now inside him.

Taking his movement as a yes, Salina then bites down on the right side of his neck. As it releases blood she licks it clean then nuzzles in to his arms with a soft "mine" leaving her lips.
Igor lets out a soft whine as he sits up. " I have jobs to do so they wont get suppisious... "His eyes seem void of emotions before false ones are forced to surface into his emotionless eyes.
Sh e nodds and lets him off the floor. "Okay, can I take a nap in here?"
He nods mechanically before heading out.
after he leaves Salina then Thanks the queen for granting her wish, "thank you" she then curls up on Igor's bed and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Kovu had been gone for a few hours at the silent auction were she had twenty items being bid on. After a few hours fifteen of the items had sold for what she had thought they would and was mildly pleased with the out come. Though for the last hour she was sitting on the edge of her seat as the biding for the last five items keep going higher and higher. At the end of two hours Kovu couldn't help but jump out of her seat and clap her hands at the price that came in. After the bids closed and she made sure the credits were transferred she smiled at the extra large cut she would get from the bider's little biding war.
After she got back to the ship with the empty cargo box, she made her way back she stopped by her room and made out several small pouches for each active crew members, with a thousand jade talons in each. She then headed to the rec room to see if any of the crew was there. As she walks in she see Sylvia and walks over and drops a pouch on the table in front of her.
"The Elemental Dragons shine on us to day." she says in way of explaining the bonus and goes to make herself tea humming well she dose then goes and sits down and drinks it and waits to see if any of the others come in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Feng Mercenaries   Silver Feng Mercenaries - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Feng Mercenaries
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next