Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule

Go down 
+3
zincks
reep
optimalzelda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thray

Thray

Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:12 am

"Yeah, I guess," said Daru after scratching his head. "OH! I forgot to tell you. I ran across this empty house a while ago so I looked around inside. It was a magician's place!" he explained from one skull kid to another while rifling through his stuff to pull out his dark tome. "I found THIS inside! It called to me so I took it!" "Oooo," muttered the skull kid as he looked it over. "Can I touch it?" he asked, his hand already extending for it. "Maybe later~" said Daru with a teasing grin as he put it away. The skull kid pouted playfully then cheered "We're almost there!" as the three of them entered Sacred Forest Meadow. The cheer was a bit premature, however, as it gained the attention of the wolfos between them and the rest of the Meadow.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Flit silently followed the skull kids only partially listening to them as he looks at the fence and freezes up as he hears the Wolfos. As the creatures show them self he starts to back petal away from the monster and starts bolting back to the forest before pain claws it's way out of his stomach as he slips clutching his gut as he gasps from the sudden pain. He scrambles to his feet as his want for flight kicks in. He hears a faint voice of screaming in his head as he starts getting father and farther away. He feels his stomach turning grom illness and the pain that seems to be working it's way through his body. He gasps as he stops running only to vomit as the screaming in his head becomes quite clear as his eyes tear up from hearing Teal's voice scream in agony before he hears a deeper voice echo out faintly, " turn back now and enter the temple."FLit remains there as the color fades from his face as he remains there clutching his hands over his ears in futility in blocking out the noise.

"n-n-n-n-n- te- te- teal is here... with me....she isn't there. she is with me... te-teal is with me." He mumbles to him self as his eyes dart about as he starts to move father away before his will seems to crumble and he comes back with his dagger and sheild out, in tears as he heads back and ready for a fight as he sniffles, seeing the world in blurs. "Plea-pease go away the screaming isn't real." He trembles as he feels the pain and the screaming slowly lessen as he gets closer to the wolfos as he blinks away the tears.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Baron eyes Irvine and points his axe at him. "You think I really care about the fact you all had a bad day? Well guess what, no I don't. And just so you know I am NO ONE'S monster. I do whatever the hell I want, and right now, I want to hurt me a few guards. Starting with you kid!" He shouts and charges at Irvine taking a swipe at him with his axe. "No one touches the Baron's armor and gets away with it!" If Irvine takes the quick moment to examine the baron, his armor appears to sort of resemble that of a hyrule knight's, just rusted.

Unknown to everyone in the village, a small group of Lizalfos had sneaked into the city and have hidden themselves in shadows and on rooftops awaiting a signal from their group leader, a Stalfos whom had disguised itself and headed for the well in the center of the village.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:50 pm

"OH, GEEZ!" Irvine dodged out of the way, noting what Baron's armor looked like as he tried to swipe at him with his sword, his sword simply bouncing off of his armor. "Well, if you're not a monster, than don't you care that the King's dead?!" "Dammit, my sword's no good against this guy. Maybe... Irvine's eye were drawn to Baron's helmet. "Yeah, that's it!" Irvine screamed loudly as he ran right at Baron and then at the last second, jumped up on his shoulder, pulling his helmet off with the intention of knocking him out, only to go wide-eyed in shock upon seeing that he didn't have a head, or much of anything else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:32 am

While Flit ran off and fought his own battle of sorts, Daru and the Skull Kid tried talking to the wolfos. The creature was very straightforward in its duty to guard the gate and fairly stubborn as well, though it did soften somewhat at the mention of Saria's name. "Alright," barked the wolfos "if you're Saria's friend's then you should know her song." The skull kids grinned at each other and took out their instruments and started playing.

It was after they'd finished that Flit returned, seemingly ready for a fight. "Oh hey, Fairy Boy," was the Skull Kid's greeting as the wolfos barked out something else. "Wulfie here says we can go through," he declared with a smile as the gate opened.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

Baron hits his axe into the ground and and grabbed Irvine and lifted him with ease. "You just made a very bad move kid. A VERY bad move!" He shouts and grabs the helmet and yanks it out of Irvine's hand, Irvine could see a faint light in the armor if he looked before the helmet was put back on. "Now, I'm going to end you, brutally." He grabs both of Irvine's arms and starts to pull on them in opposite directions. "Any last words before I tear you in half kid?" He asks coldly before turning to look at the sound of new commotion in the village center. "Who is stealing my spotlight??" Baron shouts still pulling on Irvine.

The Stalfos had struck down a guard who got close to him signaling the assault on the village, it lets out a battle cry as the group of 7 Lizalfos leaped off the roof ambushing some guards and a few of the hyrule market survivors. "TO ARMS TO ARMS!!" The captain of the guard shouted as he charged into battle with the Stalfos. Upon seeing the Lizalfos, Baron dropped Irvine, picked up his axe and started charging to the closest one. "Revenge is mine you scaley bastards!" He shouts and one by the tail and forcefully pulling it over to him get a shriek of surprise from the creature as Baron quickly grabs it by the throat hard and squeezes, choking it to death in his clutches.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Irvine's life seemed to flash before his eyes as mind-blowing pain shot through his arms. He was split between trying not to think about the words "flesh" and "tearing", what his parents would do if he died, and praying to the Goddesses for help. "Please... Don't let me die like this..." Irvine was suddenly brought back to reality when Baron dropped him, his own helmet falling off his head. As Baron ran away from him, Irvine shivered uncontrollably, not even able to recall a time when he'd been so scared of dying as tears rolled down his face. "...vine! Irvine!" A guard came over quickly pulled him up. "Snap out of it, man! Monsters are attacking the village!" Irvine suddenly blinked and wiped away his tears. "W-What? What's going on?" "Jeez, Irvine! I said monsters are attacking! We gotta help!" "Y-Yeah..." His arms hurt, but he could still hold his sword, which he hurriedly picked up before running to assist his comrades.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Flit trembles as he lowers his sword and puts it away hesatently. "Ah ...ok... hmm er thanks." His eyes dart to and forth between Daru and the wolfos. He rembers those being monsters yet this skull kid talked to it in the animal language. He edges around wary of the Wolf as he sliips into the gate and waits for someone to lead him through the maze seeing that he never been in this part of the forest before.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 am

Daru and the Skull Kid chuckled as they trotted off through the mini-maze. Of course it wasn't very long before they ran into a mad scrub. "Oh yeah," said Daru with a sigh, "I forgot about these guys." "Me too," replied the Skull Kid with a semi-embarrassed side glance. With this glace though he spotted Flit's shield and smiled. "Looky looky! Fairy boy has a shield!" he exclaimed, getting the attention of both his friends and the mad scrub. "Oooo, he does~" said Daru as both he and the Skull Kid got behind Flit while the scrub fired at them. After the shot deflected of the shield back at the scrub both skull kids fired a barrage at their stunned enemy, downing it immediately.

And so the three of them got through the maze this way until finally they came to the long corridor where three of their mad foes lived. "Hmmmmm," mumbled Daru as her surveyed their next challenge. "I say we run for it!" he finally exclaimed "I agree!" chimed in the Skull Kid and they both ran off through the hall, leaving the kokiri there a moment before running after them with the mad scrubs on his tail. As he entered Saria's area, however, he noticed both kids on either side of the entrance, waiting for the scrubs to run in and barraging them all to death as they did. "GOOD JOB!" congratulated the Skull Kid as he patted Flit's shoulder and shook his hand heartily while Daru approached Saria with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixhunter9000

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:50 am

"Hmm..." Ankou had appeared in the corner of the room as if he appeared from the shadows themselves. "This should prove very interesting indeed...it is unfortunate that i need to kill all of you...but thats the price you all must pay for my research...you should be honored to die by my blade" Ankou drew his sword as he prepared to attack, but before he can the ruby on his gauntlet begins to glow. "This will have to wait for another time children...I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment..." Ankou sheathed his sword as he slowly retreated to the shadows. "Remember me children...I am Ankou, ghost scientist of the north..." Just before he dissapears Ankou looks at everyone. "I look forward to seeing your true strength...especially you (he looks at Flit with a look of almost anticipation)..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule   Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend Of Zelda: Fall Of Hyrule
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3