Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday Pics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Random though popped into my head for the artists here! :O Depending on the holiday, a cool/funny holiday pic should be drawn. =3

Like say halloween for example, if a pic/pics were drawn either us or our rp chars, should be drawn in costumes! x3

If ya all agree with dis post here and also list who should be drawn as what. :o
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm

sounds like a fun idea, i can't think of anything at the moment though so but i like it
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Seems fun.

And I'm sure no one wants to hear me bitching and what not but well here it is. Me and my family are short on cash so I'll probably do holiday picks but any donations of money for the requested images of toon in what ever costume, would be nice. I only post this cause well, the fridge here is crap, the dryer doesn't dry clothes till the tenth or twentieth time through and well it seems the washer just up and died too, and the garbage disposal is acting up again. If ya cant donate I understand its hard times for us all, but if ya can, even a dollar. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for listing to me bitch and whine.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Damos

Damos

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

im in :3
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm

I HEAR A SMOKER.

[img]Holiday Pics Smoker[/img]
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Holiday Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Pics   Holiday Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: General :: Media-
Jump to: