Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Maku lounges out on his table as he waits for all of his students to find his class, nothing showing he is a student or a teacher other then his age and scars on his chest from every thing he has been through. Calico is in the back of the class reading a book he finally has time to read with his eye patch and non descriptive black body armor. The language it is written is is one that is not one any one entering reconises. He does look like there is a possibility he might be a student cept for the numerous scars on visible on his face. The wait quietly Calico there because he is avoiding paper work that appears next to him and there is a huff of annoyance and he looks at them taking out all the papers that mean nothing and filling out the others and uses the magical stone on his person to send them away after signing them only to have a bunch more hit the ground next to him and he snaps his book closed as he focuses on the papers removing quite a few that he places in a separate pile and continues signing every thing he needs to.
Once every one as settled in Maku sits up and stands on his desk with his hands on his hips, “ Alright you greenshirts. I am your teacher. Maku is my name and you will obey my ever whim. HAHAHAHAHAHA!” As imposing his position as a teacher was was he seems quite harmless with his manical laughing, and no active way of defending him self or attacking almost like someone let a little kid take over the class. Calico looks up and shakes his head at this before resuming paper sighing.
“Dont let that power go to your head Maku.”
“Oh screw you Calico, I'm your senior in being a member here. “ Calico flips Maku off and goes back to work as if nothing happened. Maku smiles at besting the surly kangaroo and turns his attention back to the class, “ I will be teaching you survival, acting, and disguise. Fighting is not my state of expertises as you can tell but I can mess you up if you think Im an easy target.” He takes a cocky stance but thee are no visible marks of any kind of rank other then the rumors of that is is in I-Swat for when every thing goes to hell. At looking over at Calico he shows no signs of what core he is from but it is known that most other people treat him poorly or not take him seriously till their missions go bad, but even then it is said to be bad luck around him.
“Now every one take a good look at this place because your nor going to see a lot of it with me.” He claps his hands together, “ Now since it is the day time and before noon we got some activities to do and the first thing I got planed is playing some games. Fun rigorous activities first up, Ullamaliztli. Or as some of you might know it as Tlachtli. Hoops and balls. Like basketball but up the danger levels. Do what you can to win and only rule, no killing. And to up the challenge I have the keys to opening up the hoops here.” He pulls out two large iron keys and smiles broadly. “ I expect you to use any thing you have on you right now to win.” He hops off his desk and climbs up on his chair so he can sketch out the game. “ Now normally these hoops on the opposite side of the courts would be stationary and a bit smaller. Thats because we can not afford a true court. Now you will put,” He hops down and to pick something up and holds up a large rubber ball before making a leap to the top of the desk. “ This through the hoop your suppose to score through. And don't let it touch the ground or you have to turn it over to the other team.”
Calico watches Maku before snorting back his laughter at something and Maku smiles falters. “ Yeah I knows my roll in this class but still. Hehe seriously a game thats what you trained on?”
“I know how to poison water so it bonds to the molecules.” Calico stops laughing and watches Maku with wariness. Calico starts speaking in another language which maku replies in before Calico seems to give and holds up a bundle of herbs and Maku holds up a bottle of rum.
“Alright i'll play along but I bet on the team that wins is your charge.” Maku raises and eye brow and motions Calico to pay up more and Calico pulls out a small gun that looks custom made for Maku. “That good enough?”
“Yeah, and you must really want the rum after you been forbidden to drink since your incident on Cortana-1 with Laru.” Calico nods and places it in what seems to be the betting pile. “ Your on. As long as I get your rescued damsel.” There is a flicker in calico's eye and maku smiles. “ OK every one chose teams! and meet us out on the field” He picks up the pile of odd items. " Roslin and Roska your team captains." At this calico opens a pounce and water coils out to curla bout the papers and follows him out as he and Maku leave for the court.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 pm

"Maku-shishou, Calico-sensei (both words mean teacher) I have never done this before. not to mention i was locked up so it is not like i know much about basketball." Aftert she said this she looked over the class and started to mentaly choose who she wanted on her team. "but I will give it a try i am always up for something new" I choose Lina Max and Jack. Sorry Roska you get the others." then with a smile she telaported her and her team out to the field.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Ruska looked over the remaining members who would be on her team, at least they were all human, Roslin had been kind enough to take the foul blooded ones. She only had her school supplies with her but though Roslin had shown enthusiasm for the competitive sport, Ruska wasn't phased in the slightest and simply pulled up a book to start working on homework, saying boredly without even looking at Maku, "and why should we do this?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Max flattens his ears against his head and frowns as he and his team mates were teleported onto the field. "Sports? Really? I'm not ANY good at sports...why couldn't it have been video games instead of physical sports?" He sighs and droops his head and puts his ipod in his pocket and looks at Roslin. "Soo....do we have some sort of a plan?" He asks a bit nervously and rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Maku turns about as Calico continues on. " Ruska its to learn something about how im am to teach you guys. And to see how well you might work with others and something else im testing you on. And mutt you can suck it up. Video games offer no true physical challenge." His expression hardens as he barks out what sounds like an order, " Now march on down to the court yard or i will tan your hide Maggots." The kids eye him with distaste as they head down cept for Kevin who seems rather gleeful as he comes up with a simple plan in his head. Geo smirks as he looks at who is on the other teem and seems rather smug at his chances. As they pass out into the open yard revealing the full bloom of the scarce few trees about in this parallel of Homeline training grounds on Homeline-3. The hoops loom over the large court yard and calico is leaning back as he finishes his paper work, looking rather irritated as some of the papers vanish on him, before vanishing all together. He looks about with a confused look before Tobias appears to watch what is going on. Intrigued by the training game.

Lina cocks her hips and looks Max up and down. " My plan is to take them out so they cant move fast." she twirls about her dagger and catches it as a dangerous look enters her face. "then we can take our time." She flings her long wavy black hair over her shoulder as she looks at their suppose leader, not happy with having to be with all the other non humans while she is the only human. Jack looks rather sheepish as he looks over the other team and rubs his cold hands together.

Maku tucks the rubber ball under his arm and stands in the middle as every one gets ready to start. Once every one gives the signal to be ready he throws up the ball and dives out of the way, moving quite nimbly through the bodys of students before finding a seat next to calico.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Max sighs as Maku calls him a mutt and rubs his head. "Fine Mr. Maku....sheesh...didnt have to call me a mutt..." He mutters to himself and watchs Lina then gulps. "Um....have fun with that? I'm gonna um...defend our hoop? Away from the rest of you all, just in case they um try to score?" He chuckles nervously and glances at the dagger then the other team. "Ehehehe....this is gonna end badly isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Obeying Maku's order, Ruska got up to head to the ball court, pocketing her three pens she had with her. While on her way to the ball court she fell into step with the rest of her team to ask them what all they could do or had on them. Taking this into account she waited for them to get to the ball court before having her team gather up, saying rather simply, "just kill them, so what if Maku said not to, are you really going to let that get in the way of victory? Wait until i have made the first strike so they are off guard. Geo use your armor so we can end this quickly." Pulling out one of her pens she broke off the metal tip and handed it to him, saying drearily, "have fun."

Looking at Kevin and intrigued that he had a pound of plastic explosives on him, "ignore the chick who can teleport, i'll deal with her and she'll just avoid the blast so she won't be any fun, plus she'll be the target i'm going for. Work with Geo if you need help with getting a good target but if not then just be sure you don't blow up your own teammates when you throw it."

Keiven laughs, " Why should i go for them when i can take out their hoop so they can't score."
Geo's eyes flicker slightly as he takes the tip and shakes his head, "I dunno that seems to be the only rule we were told of not breaking."

Ruska looked at Kevin, "because then they will still be around to oppose us later. End the threat at the beginning so we will be on top and have no challengers." Looking at Geo with narrowed eyes, "then simply go up and break their arms and legs. You can at least do that can't you?"

Geo narrows his eyes, " I can only make armor and it is in random places of my body. I can’t control it that well." Kevin rubs his hands and looks thoughtful.
"ah well i suppose i could help with keeping them from interfering. Just I’m sticking with the rules cause i have heard horror stories about the roo over there."

Ruska looked over at Calico, feeling disgust build before she turned back to look at Kevin, "you mean the pussy who constantly gets ordered around? Those are just stories, are you really going to let such baseless rumors dictate your actions? What's he going to do, spray us with water and make us watch him fill out paperwork?"

Kevin smiles slightly and laughs, " i guess your right. He is always the one ordered around. Not like water can hurt us." Calico's ears twitch slightly as he watches the debating between the teams.

"one down," Ruska thought and looked at Geo skeptically, "so are you going to join in the fight or stay on the sidelines?"

Geo snorts, "Im going to join just saying that i don’t have full control right now. Besides its not like we have much of a challenge. The only one i think is a danger might be the human."

Taking off the bracelet which kept her magic nullification aura from affecting anyone and put it in her pocket. Doing the one thing which never meant anything good, Ruska smirked, "then let's get this over with." The last time she had done anything close to a smile she had broken someone's wrist for reaching for a book she had been reaching for herself. Turning to the opposing team she moved so
she would be intercepting Roslin. Waiting for Maku to launch the ball up in the air she didn't even bother looking where it was going and ran forward towards Roslin. Pulling one of her pens out of her pocket she kept it hidden in her hand until she was close enough to bring her hand up as if upper-cutting Roslin but instead of her fist she sent the pen forward to go through her lower jaw if it
hit.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, the first class of the day left room for improvement. The teacher was an obvious facet, a midget reclining on his desk. There were multiple non-humans in the class, but from the look of things there were enough humans and human-enough beings to keep them away from him outside of full-class activities. Taking a seat nestled behind a human female and to the side of a 'sapien male, Günther drew a class text from his pack and started to read until class would begin.

"Alright you greenshirts. I am your teacher. Maku is my name and you will obey my ever whim."

Oh joy, they had an egocentric teacher trying to ma- wait.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Scratch that, they either had an idiot for a teacher, or a fool. This is going to be a wonderful "stay". One of the students called out to the teacher, a neck-craning showing it to be some sort of mixed thing in the back, but they shut up after that. Former acquaintances, it would appear.

First lesson of the academy would be... sports? Well, at least it was a field he wasn't bad at. Sure, the sport was something he hadn't heard of, but for the most part they were easy things to get. It also looked like he'd be "stuck" with the pure-human team - Günther saw no problem in this.

In fact, Günther didn't see any problem with anything right until he saw one team teleport to the playing field. Unfair advantage, much? Depending on how competent the user of the teleportation was, and how few limits their power had, the game could wind up very... one sided against them. The teacher's threat didn't really intimidate the 5-er to bolt to the field, but staying behind wouldn't help them win a game. Leaving his backpack in what he assumed would be the safety of the classroom, he only walked to the field: Why run when you could walk, not tire yourself before the game?

Getting to the field was another problem, once he saw what they were facing. The girl from class had out a pair of knives, while everyone else looked more preoccupied with having a brawl than actually doing what they were set out to. If this is the end result of their Academy Program, Homeline really must have something looking after them. Günther made due following the canine-humanoid's example, and stuck near their post. With the seriousness everyone else had, they'd probably be down on the ground in minutes injured and out of the game, and against the dog alone he gave himself good odds of winning.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Before the start of the game as Roslin was talking to her team mates she said with a stern voice "I don't care how you do it, i want you to crush them by any means. even if it means you have to kill them. Oh and Lina take this." she said while handing Lina the gun she saw Calico put in the teachers betting poll, and taking it while they were not looking and just before she took her team to the field. "Like I said by what ever means nessacery, we have to win" she said while everyone looked back at her. And with that every one got in to posstion to start the game.

An i quote part of Sage's post.
Waiting for Maku to launch the ball up in the air she didn't even bother looking where it was going and ran forward towards Roslin. Pulling one of her pens out of her pocket she kept it hidden in her hand until she was close enough to bring her hand up as if upper-cutting Roslin but instead of her fist she sent the pen forward to go through her lower jaw if it

Seeing she was being charges Roslin tried to jump but found her power to be blocked so at the last mimute she used her untrained Psysic abilaity to try and push Ruska away. but insted she just made it so she had her cheek slice through by the pen. After that she did a backflip and tried to Kicked Ruska in the face.

Last edited by Yumichika on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Maku throws the keys into the match as he gets out of it and looks at the pile of bets and narrows his eyes. Calico simply points out to the match as Lina takes the gun from Rosalin. "Gods!... you didn't have bullets did you." Calico smirks for a moment as he goes back to reading.
Lina holds the gun awkwardly at it's small size and flips out the cartage before realizing how useless this is with no bullets. She sighs as she uses the gun to bean some one on the other team with it as she goes back to using daggers. Kevin yelps as the gun hits him square between the eyes. He rubs his head and says to Günther , " You might not want to be so close to our hoop." As he says this he pulls out putty explosives and starts to attach it to the hoop as he monkeys him self up there as he lays down the charges in a thin layer about the thick hoop.

Jack shifts uneasily as he moves after Geo just planing on holding him down, having no real fighting abilities while Geo has a few skills but very little as they dances about each other before clashing momentarily to get a hold of each other

(its not a basket ball hoopits this. And you can do spam posts)
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm

Seeing Roslin start to do a back flip, Ruska felt her proper training take hold and used their close proximity to her advantage. Grabbing onto the first leg that came up she pulled on it to throw Roslin off balance, bringing her arm with the pen up to stab into the back of the knee being held. As soon as she got in the stab she let go and backed off to avoid the retaliatory attack that would be coming from the still useful leg but still felt it clip her side.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Max gulps and tries to keep back out of the fight simply watching his team and the opposing one fight for control of the ball, he looks up at one of the hoops and blinks. "This is one messed up game of basketball....why is the hoop like that?" He asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Lina slips in and sliders her dagger through Geo's defenses as she works at bringing the man down before her dagger is repelled by armor that formed about randomly mostly covering his vital spots. He coils his hands into fists before striking her back in self defense where he starts turning her attacks against her and against Jack. " Kevin! where is your bang man! i can only keep two people off us so much!"
Kevin leaps down and bolts away grabbing Günther's arm and bolting as he yells, " fire in the hole!" He slips out a dead man's switch and hits it to have the hoop blow up leaving the other team no hoop to score into.

(i was waiting for people to post but no one was so squeeee)
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Sage wrote:
Seeing Roslin start to do a back flip, Ruska felt her proper training take hold and used their close proximity to her advantage. Grabbing onto the first leg that came up she pulled on it to throw Roslin off balance, bringing her arm with the pen up to stab into the back of the knee being held. As soon as she got in the stab she let go and backed off to avoid the retaliatory attack that would be coming from the still useful leg but still felt it clip her side.

Roslina Screamed out in pain as the pen dug in to her leg she then used her other leg to kick Ruska off her whech in turn caused Ruska to back up a few steps. Roslin reached down and yanked out the pen that was embedded in her skin which caused her to bleed a lot. She used what little time she bought with that last kick to crawl about 10 feet away and once she was there she teleported her teams side of the field and tened to her wound so she would be able to get her payback. Roslin was mad, and she asked herself 'why didn't my power work when she was near by?' She tore part of her shirt to create a bandge as she then hobbled in the Direction of Calico "maybe he could stop the bleeding' she thought as she thought of the horrable things she would do to Ruska as soon as she could apply pressure to her leg. 'Duh why am I tring to walk?' and with that thought Roslin then got her self ready to teleport next to Calico with out lossing too much blood.

Last edited by Yumichika on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 pm

For his part, Günther thought he handled things quite well. He barely writhed on the ground as his ear drums burst from the nearby detonation. Similarly, he barely nursed the arm that held a nice shard of masonry embedded in it. In the very least, the "team mate" managed to throw him flat and prevent him from turning into a sack of viscera - something to be grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Seeing Roslina was out of the match but had managed to be spared getting killed, Ruska headed over to the next opponent but was knocked a little off course by a piece of debris from the blown up hoop that connected with the side of her head. Stumbling a few steps to the side her world started to spin and lose its color, shifting to a black and white while her ears started to ring from the blast.

Drawing her last pen she looked to see who was left, her vision starting to distort yet sharpen at the same time from the adrenaline being pumped into her veins. Seeing Lina distracted with fighting Geo she headed over to her, memories coming to mind of a war torn battlefield as she went to purge the land of the impure beings. Her pen wouldn't be as satisfying or quick, as had been shown by Roslina's survival so she ran up, practically tackled Lina as she came up behind her to wrap her hands around her head and twist as if to snap her neck.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 pm

As Roslin jumps she appears in the middle of Geo's, Lina's, and Jack's fight as Geo backs up falling over her from surprise of something suddenly being there as Lina's blade goes right over him. he rolls off to the side grabbing the thing that triped him to use her as a human shield as Lina brings her dagger about to drive down on the prone combatant. Roslin cries out in pain as she is used a meat shield. "Lina Stop." she ordered just as Lina was about to stab Geo. Useing her Elbow Roslin strike Geo in the face. "let go a me you dumbass" Lina was quite shocked to find her dagger in Rosa. lina too caught up to stop her self as she was going though the motions, unable to stop the tearing actions.
By this time Roslin is struggling to get out of Geo's Grip but is losing way too much blood and with a sudden Poof Roslin's Features and body were suddenly more Cat like. she looked like an over grown cat in a Red dress with out whiskers, just the outline of them on her cheeks. After she felt her body shift Roslin let out a weak "What the Hell just happened to my body? and why do I feel like catching mice or something?"
They all freeze at this and looks at her in confusion, " Holy crap she is the freak of freaks!" Lina was stunned allowing Ruska a easy hold on her before elbows hit her attacker as she tightens her neck.

Calico quickly stands up and vanishes from site for a moment not needing Maku's hiss of dislike for a killing move in a non killing game. Calico reappears looking like he is in pain from the water devoid jump, pulling Ruska off Lina. "The game is over." He says coldly to those about him with a raspy voice before letting Ruska go once she sops fighting turning her ways of trying to get out against her to get her into a tighter hold till she has settled down. He drinks heavily from the water cantine on his side to re hydrate him self. Maku walks up knowing that calico probably has his under control is in no hurry.
"This game was lost since no one has touched the ball. Both sides were too into killing each other then to fouse on the true objective. Also i knowdiced some of you were too keen on staying out of the game to think about helping your team out. " He sneers slightly as Calico kneels to heal those that are hurt but doesn't stop the man from going about his business. "I thought i would get adults but seems like i got kids to train. But i will applaud those who have shown inventive thinking and adaptability for improving the chances of their team winning. " He clasps his hands together several times to show his appreciation of Kevin, Lina, and Geo. His eyes linger on Roslin and there is s slight noise of something that sounds in between disimprovement. " Shame that complications have shown up but we deal with it.Now i will bring in my team with another I-SWAT team to show you how this is done. Calico you are the ref since your still the trainee."
Calico frowns as he scoops up Rosalin seeing her sudden transformation as a danger to those he has to watch over. "Fine. I'll watch the students. " Maku rubs his finger along his belt before saying to the air, " Playing a game my team against the Passili brothers and their team. " Maku looks over as Tobias steps forward and smiles sheepishly looking like eveyr other drafty other then his carbine. Jade melts from the shadows and steps lightly as her ancient dynasty silk clothing shimmer darkly from the shadows that seem to darken around her. The a huge form of a giant scoops up the small figure of Maku who lounges out on the 10 foot tall giant's shoulders who hands up to Maku his I-SWAT vest. One the other side Three men in the traditional Armor set on and an Arorian woman who's ears flatten at the site of Jade and her tail flicks irritably.
Calico makes sure all the students are out before he takes the ball and throws it into the middle and there is an explosion of movement. Maku is thrown as he curls about the ball as several shots go off hitting his armor and him hitting the ground in what doesn't look like a graceful land but seems like it is enough for him to start booking it as he is forced back on to his own side as the bothers take shots at him to keep the small feline away from them. Will vanishes entirely as the shots of one of the bothers start going about as if he just drank about a good 10 strong shots of strong alcohol before the giant appears behind him and slams a war hammer into the man and taking off again. the brothers drop something that creates a radius nearly taking over the whole field, causing Tobias to cuss loudly as he forses sheilding from the ground to hide behind as he takes aim. Jade teleports just as the Arorian on the other side takes a shot that catches Maku's shoulder sending the small man spinning about and cussing loudly as the bullet just scathed him. The two women start duking it out with deadly persion knife attacks before jumping away from each other. Maku huffs in pain as he holds the heavy ball to his chest that easily is near a fourth of his weight as he throws it forward and makes a mad dash for the hoop. the downed bother aims at Maku for a killing blow only to have the ball get in his way as Will reappears to swing his hammer into the ball just in time to interfere with the shot as Maku spins about and catches the ball flinging it up yet again as he continues his mad dash through the others to the hoop and scrambles up it as he uses the thick stone for cover. He keeps having to move his hands about bout to keep someone from shooting his hands and feet.
Maku coils hi tail about the top as he hands up side down to see what is going on to have one of Arorian's bullets catch him in the chest forcing him to drop from the pain and the force that throws him off the thick hoop. He crashes onto one of the bothers as there are screams as the man trys to get Maku off as quick as he can and Maku makes quick work of fast attacks as he struggles to get away before slipping under the man as he stops moving using him as a human shield as the paralyzed man is slowly wiggled under as the werecat gets his breath back from the wind being knocked out.
Tobias detaches his hand to grab the key for the hoops just as the drunk brother Neo gets to the keys and whacks the hand away grabbing both and pocketing them only to have the hand latch onto his face and not let go as Tobias dismantles the rest of his body to form a small army of body parts, with some that stay behind while others bombard the drunk brother that is still moving from the previous blow. the hand detaches to go into his pocket to grab the needed key as the parts retreat back to all the others are and Tobias smirks as he holds the key in his hand. He uses invisablity on his hand and key before sending it out to Maku and starts on a long drawn out spell. There is a yowl of fear as the hand drops onto Maku and he bolts from his cover only forced to return to it as Will starts laughing hard breaking his own cover before a bullet hits him in the leg doing very little damage as the giant vanishes again. The were cat breaks his cover as Will distracts the ones that have knowdiced the small man wit the ball hitting them in the face and he makes it to the top unlocking the hoop. The Arorian breaks away form her fight with jade long enough to to fouces on the were cat who is torn off the hoop and he colides with someone only to have will reappear looking amused he has been found till he sees what hit him. Maku remains still in his hold, out cold from the blow of crashing into Will who narrows his eyes are reaches for his light machine gun with one hand leaving maku in his the crook of his other arm with the ball.
"No one hurts my little buddy. " He only draws one as he opens fire getting Jade to melt away as she hears this and every one looking surprised before realizing someone on their team screwed up by knocking out the poison master. They all take cover even if they are already on the ground, dropping make shift portable shields. Tobias dosent seem bothered by this nor does Jade as will opens fire knowing Will is not serious on killing yet since he is only using one gun. A grenade is thrown over a shield as it starts smoking to knock out the giant who shimmers as he melts away with Maku to appear near the others and he places the down member down and throws the ball for the hoop scoring the first point. Jade vanishes and catches the ball with shadows about her hands and flings it using the shadows to score yet again before a dagger skins her arm from the Arorian.
(this continues till the Patralli team is down )

Calico whisals as he calls it a game and they all walk off the feild cept for tobias who revives the other team who arent taking the losing too well. Maku groains in pain from his wounds as he pulls his vest off and pulls out the bullet that just got through his armor. He has numerous bruises on his body from the beating while Jade and Will seem mostly unharmed or at least not showing the wound. "That is a real game." Maku sits down as he binds his bleeding wounds and lays back looking exhausted as he pants from the amount of running he had to do, use to more cover. "Learn the powers of your team so you may work like a well oiled cog." He doesn't seem to knowdice his team left him as he remains sprawled out on the ground with his eyes closed. Calico goes back to writing things into Roslina's file about the complications of her getting hurt too much, and any other changes that seems to of happened writing things in detail.
"Your next class is with me from what the list says... so we will be moving back inside to...where ever my class room is, as you tell each other about your selfs." Maku snorts irritably at Calico's way of teaching but remains quiet other then that.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:26 pm

AS the others start filing into the class room the main door opens and Sian walks in. She snaps a crisp salute to Calico and Maku. She walks over and holds out her folder to Maku but before he can take it Calico takes and flips through it.
"Sian reporting as instructed sir."
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 am

Ruska didn't seem the slightest bothered by getting in trouble from going for a kill strategy in the match. It seemed rather hypocritical of Calico or Maku to be lecturing them when the match they themselves just had looked like they were on killing grounds as well. Though it was a flashy display of power it failed to impress, oh scary, the teachers could make a light show and show off their abilities to the students.

Leaning back in her seat as she watched the match finish up Ruska wasn't the slightest bit changed in her ranking viewing of the others, a general may have power behind their punch but without a sound mind you might as well give a rat a stick and claim him emperor. Heading back to the classroom once it was done she looked over at the newcomer lazily, wondering how long this one would last, IF she would last that is. Seeing the salute to Calico and Maku she could see one deserving the salute but not the other, oh well, maybe the girl would learn and maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Roslin kinda felt guilty at the fact that she told her team to kill them not that it really mattered right now since she was in a cat form she didn't even know she had. while every one was watching the game she wandered off alittle ways to pounce a Grasshopper the was passing by. she seemed to be acting much like a kitten at the moment. as she fallowed the bug she was getting father and farther away from the class and the teachers. yet she kept going. "i am gonna get you you little bug... get back here." and with that she was now out of sight.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Ma"Whew...we lost but meh, it's over with. That's good enough for me." He smiles to himself and hums happily as he slips his ipod back into his ears, he pauses when he spots Roslin going away from the group and field, and blinked as she goes out of sight. "Umm....where is she going?" He said out loud to himself then rubbed his head. He shrugged and went back inside looking for Calico's classroom. "I wonder what the next class is..."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Maku seems quite unsure of the salute before giving it back with the utmost hesatence and calico does it with out thinking as he takes the file. Calico looks through the file before Maku takes a swipe at it and he keeps it out of his reach, "Maku i need you to collect the cat thing." He says this with utmost contempt in his voice at finally having some leverage over the small teacher.
Maku hisses slightly before saying, " We weren't trying to kill each other, we were going light....well they were and i am stuck with people with armor." Calico watches him run off to get Roslin before removing several papers from Sian's file and sliding them into his own vest.
"Hmmm im only a teacher because i have no....active missions to do that are suicidal or deal with me having to watch ICOPS for ...overly dangerous missions. I could care less if you learn something from me, heard that student's have a high death rate here, don't know reasons."
Maku darts across the feild on all fours after roslin as his anger flares but he keeps it in check, " hey roslin!"
Roslina lookes up with a small Nay coming from her mouth as she pounced the grasshopper one last time successfuly catching it this time. she then looked up as Maku got closer. "What? Maku look i caught it" she holds up her hand with the grasshopper in it. "Look Maku I caught it"
Maku looks at it for a moment before shaking his head as he pushes aside his hunger, " I need you to come back to the classroom." He stands up oh his hind feet no longer looking like a armored cat but a were cat.
Roslin then asked "why it is more fun out here"
Maku flattens his ears and falls to all fours as he bats her with his tail and keeps it flicking about to keep her attention. " Come one i got a funner game."
Roslin bats at his tail then looks at him "really... Race ya there" she then takes off back to the school. Maku takes off using his longer limbs to keep him moving as he runs flat out slowing only to make sure she is still following.: Roslin stays right behind him the whole way. Maku darts into the class room and swishes his tail about to come skiddign into the classroom. Roslin then skids in right behind him running right in to him and she then falls on to herback Laughing out loud. "again i wanna race again"Maku uses the desk to spring off of and on to her to quickly change his direction and lands on her. no your in
Calico sits down and places the file down on the table as Maku comes back in and smirks as Maku is forced to keep her under him and he playfully holds the file just out of his reach before looking back at the kids and stops abusing one of the few times he has power over the werecat that out ranks him. " Ah well every one start with the general introductions of like, dislike and abilities."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Roslin then skids in right behind him running right in to him and she then falls on to her back Laughing out loud. "Again I wanna race again" Maku uses the desk to spring off of and on to her to quickly change his direction and lands on her. "no your in class."
Roslin quickly freaks out because of how Maku it restraining her she quickly uses her arms to force him up enough to get her legs under him and then Kangaroo kick him across the room.

Maku's eyes widen as he feels the sudden shift and launching that sends him right into calico's desk where he crumples up since this seemed to catches completely off guard or he was unable to react. There was a crack as Maku's head hits the desk as he doesn’t rise from where he got kicked.
After Roslin freed her self of Maku, she ran to the nearest thing in the room she could hide under, Calico's desk. Once there she started to shake out of fear, her green eyes were closed tight as she curled herself up in ball as tight as she could. Fear was all that griped her right now. the fear of the horrible experiments her OWN FATHER put her through since she was born.

Calico gets off the desk once he realizes Maku is not moving and checks on the were cat and using some magic in case of brain damage. He quickly turns on Roslin trying to figure out why she is freaking out. Roslin cries out "no more, no more experiments" she then bursts to tears as she continues to shake.
Calico grimaces as he places his hands on her arm and slowly pulls her out and uses a calming scent on her as he holds a strong smelling cloth under her nose.
As Roslin Calms down a sudden poof happens as she turns back to normal. She then looks at Calico with wide green eyes. She is also much calmer now. "How bad did I hurt him?" she asked in a small voice as she looks towards Maku's unconscious form. "I am sorry I... I just felt like I was back at the lab for a minuet she explains though she is still shaken up even after she had visibly calmed down. "They use to hold me down like that when they did stuff to me"

Calico watches her before moving away, "You knocked him out. A little brain damage and he is going to get an MRI and cat scan." He stands up and picks Maku's still body up as he goes back to teaching, "One should learn to control their fears. And he can’t really hold any one down."

"I wish I knew how to do that, over come my fear I mean. Could you tell him I am sorry? I think I should go back to my room." she then stands to walk out the door.
Calico barks at her, "You are not leaving this class. This is an important to be in since you learn about those you will work with most often."

As Roslin sat in the back of the class only half listing to everyone talk she could not help but think that Maku was going to be Very, Very angry with her. ‘What can I do to make sure he knows I am sorry?’ she pondered as she watches each person stand an introduce themselves. And when her time came she just stated her name and that she has never left the lab she grew up in till now.

After Class Roslin retreats to her room to think of a way to apologize to Maku.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 pm

Sian shook her head as she saw what happened.
"That girl is going to be a liability. Complete head case. Why did the higher ups assign me here!?" she mutters to her self. When her turn come she stands up and gives her name and areas of specialty.
"Sian Kilduff. Hand to hand specialty and minor hacking." she then sits back down and takes note on each of her teammates and takes notes on their specialties and what she observes as their weakness.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Pontius

Pontius

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

If there was one good thing he had to say for Calico, it was that his healing skills were passable. The fact that he could hear without any sort of ringing and that his arm had full motor function was a welcome blessing from the oddly structured teacher. As the match went on he tried to keep focus on it, but too much happened with too much to remember for him to figure he'd get any use out of it. So instead, he spoke with his teammates to see what the result of the game was.

No one wins... of course. That it sounded like their teacher was more upset at those who didn't jump recklessly into the fight than those who didn't touch the ball didn't help his opinion formed earlier in the day. The cutting edge of Homeline's forces. I can see the terror in their opponents eyes now, right before the 'Patrol throws the pins and drops the grenades.

When Maku was sent to collect the cat... "thing" from the field, Günther was pretty certain that at least that was one task he couldn't mess up. Of course, not long after he lead the thing back to the room he wound up laying cold on the floor at Calico's desk. Thrown through the air and removed from the equation by a nervous wreck of a feline. He couldn't fault the man for his lack of respect at Maku.

Deciding it best to get his facts out of the way early, he stood right after the girl named Sian finished and gave his own run-down. "Günther Wahl. Likes of history and anthropology, dislike of metaphysics. Abilities are null, unless you count usage of the grey matter between my ears." Introduction done, he took his seat once more and rubbed his arm where the masonry once was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infinity Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next