Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Haiba glances at the other jeep with vague curiosity and warriness as he looks about and stops when he sees something moving in the trees for a moment of something yellowy in color. But as it flicks away He loses track of where it might of gone. "There was something up in the trees but i don't see it any more. But the herbs i need are chickweeds, Goat’s Rue, Downy Wood Mint, Mugwort, Jewelweeds, and rosemary." He looks through his list and rubs the back of his head. "The other Items i would need to go else where for unless there is a salty warm marsh around here."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 pm

"No thers no salt marsh near here. It might be something you would have to re quest from the quarter master." Sian says as she heads into the treeline. She moves slowly and waits for the others to follow.
"So Nicholi. What made you want to join Infinity?" she says over her shoulder.
"Therese a meadow off the trail a few meters to the north east. Think there might be some of the herbs you need there Haibi?" she says after she stops and looks at the map.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Looking ahead to make sure he didn't fall on his face, "I joined Infinity to get a bed. I know that sounds strange, but for the last couple of months, I had been living in friends' houses, and they were all on the verge of kicking me out. So, instead of living on the streets, I went into an Infinity office and volunteered to join." Nearly tripping on a vine that was on the ground, "How about you? How did you join?" Nicholi held the gun close to his chest, not sure what was going to pop out and try and attack him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Max smiles to everyone and nods to Nicholi and chuckles. "When you all get back I'll help you sort out your things ok? Until then, have fun on the trip!" He waves as he walks out of his room and start to walk around campus to get a real feel for the place, he pauses when he sees the crying girl and goes to approach her, he stops when Roslin walks up to her and starts to catch up with the two with a bit of a frown on his face. "Hey Roslin, who is this? And is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Emily sniffles as she says softly, " My name is Emily Dawnwing Feather Foot Fox ..." She stops after she seems to remembers something before saying, " Call me Emily. And ...I am lost. I don't know where I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack shrugs slightly, " I'm a ex Centrum Agent. Infinity found me as a deserter when I threw my weapon down in front of some I-cops, gave as formal surrender as I could and they took me in. That is the short version of course. " He trails off as he looks fairly indifferent about his situation for working for infinity.

When they get to the meadow they see two people in the field. One is a fairly slim woman compared to the massive grimy man next to her. The woman is completely covered from head to foot in what appears to be bullet proof armor and hard plastic where normal skin would be shown. The big man isn't all that big if you ignore the trench coat or at least that's what it looks like might be the case. But even at this distance people can see the woman has non lethal gloves and trying to give the thicker man one of the larger guns that are ment for non lethal harm.
"Wha do you mean you lost the track?"
"I did not looose it. Little cat boy is getting smarter with running and teh hiding."
"At least take this gun we want him in one piece."
"He will be in one piece. Just going to give a flesh wound."
"With a hand held cannon? No!"
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Haiba nods slightly, "yes it would be an good place to look." When Jack lets his past show He grimaces knowing that normally centrum have no regard for hiding the secret from other time lines and move about actively not hiding behind lines or stealth. "I joined because it was the better choice and i'm from a war torn area."

When they get to the Clearing he pauses and gets low as she sees the other two people as his hand comes up to make a fist to signal to them they should be quiet, still use to working with his old group where they worked well together.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Sian drops soundlessly to one knee and puts her free hand on Nicholi shoulder to get him to kneel. She moves forward to Haiba. "What is it?" she ask but then sees what has stopped him. "Humm. I don't recognize them but they might have been the ones driving the other jeep." Sian says. "I wounder what they are hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am

Nicholi starts to feel bad for both Haiba and Jack, but more for Haiba, since he lived on a war torn area. He couldn't start to contemplate what it would be like to live in a place like when Sian pulls him to the ground. Nicholi didn't have much time to brace himself, so he falls straight down to the floor, hitting his gun. Having the wind knocked out of him, Nicholi couldn't scream on pain, but he grimmaced. He tried to ask what was wrong, but started to feel scared when he saw Haiba in a battle mode familiar to Nicholi only from old war movies he had seen. What is going on? Hunting? Nicholi instantly started to feel afraid.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 am

Roslin Look in Max’s direction when she heard her name be called.
“Hi Max” she greeted him and when he asked about Emily “her name is Emily. Emily this is Max he is a classmate of mine. So Max You know where Calico is…Emily seems to know him so I figured he could help. Could you help us find him?. The thing is she has no clue how she got here we already stashed her stuff in my room for now but we really need to find Calico I was just about to go see it the Piralie
brothers know where he is un less you have seen him.” said Roslin as she looked at him while she tried to keep Emily calm.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Sian looks back at Nicholi and Jack and motioned them forward. "You two stay here and keep cover." she says and looks at Haibi, "You want to try and get closer to them to see if their friendly? Nicholi and Jack can cover us. If not I'll go and you three can fan out and cover me." Sian suggest as she keeps her eyes on the two people in the meadow. She rolls her shoulder and flexes her hand on the trigger. Logic dictates that they should be infinity but it wouldn't be the first time non infinity people showed up here. , she thinks as she recalls the history of the train facility and the few attacks made on it in the past.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 am

Max waves to Emily slightly with a slight frown at her situation. "I'm sorry about that Emily...and yes, I'm Max." He nodded at Roslin and walked over to pat Emily on the back comfortingly. "He should be in his office I think....It's worth a shot so let's take her there ok Roslin?" He said and smiled softly at Emily. "Follow us ok? We're going to take you to someone who can fully explain where you are." With that he started to lead both girls to Calico's office hoping to find him there.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Haiba nods slightly in volunteering for going to see if they are friendly As he slowly moves forward after assuring absentmindedly in his old team's code speak of half American sign language and military code, which is fairly strange. As a precaution as he moves forward a hand drops into a pocket as he pricks him self on a sharpened pen in his pocket to activate a prepared spell incase these people do shoot at him at least he has a one guaranteed miss. He slowly rises out of the under bush to stay near a tre a distance away from the group and waves to the people as his stiff alertness drops out to a more free relaxed posture, " Hey there. What has brought you out here?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:36 pm

The people look about quickly as they shift to a defensive position before one of them relaxes to see a student. SHe places a hand on the huge barrel of the other weapon to force it down. "Seems like a Professor Maku has gone rogue and we were sent to catch him. We were only told he is not in the right mind."

"Ehh you looking for little cat boy. I'm looking for littl' boy 'cause he is attracting attention of my prey. Special prey is hard to draw out." The man laughs where it sounds like gravely hoarse laugh which the woman glares at him and kicks him hard. "Ow what? You ask for my help You are getting what you asked for. Look for little cat boy and point him out for you."

"Hey ignore him but be on the look out for a feline figure that looks completely out of place." The huge man suddenly moves as he seems to catch some kind of scent and leaves with out another word. As he leaves he pulls out a double barrel hand cannon. "What are you doing non violent weapons!" The chick groans as she chases after the man at a full sprint as he seems to have a bestial loping to his run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily sniffles. "Bu- but we already went to his office and i dont know if i know that calico."

As they talk a few heavily armed and equipped techs and demonologiest run by as they seem quite intent in hunting something down.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Max blinks at the people run by them and tilts his head. "Um....well then how about you go wait in my room until he gets back? Its not far from here and all I ask is that you dont break any of my tech stuff Emily ok?" He smiled softly at her then looks at Roslin. "Can you take her there for me? I'm gonna go see whats up with the guys who just ran by ok?" He tells Roslin where his room is then starts to follow the armed people keeping alittle distance between himself and them as he thinks to himself. "What is going on I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:35 am

Habia lets out a sigh of relief at them leaving and starts to turn before his face screws up. // Professor Maku? ...Wasn't he the cat I brought back to the group? Feline figure...Oh shit! I-SWAT Maku of that team?! I thought Jim fixed the mental damage. //Haiba backs away quickly and turns back to the group to pass on the information and his wish to not be around with a potential unhinged I-SWAT member running about.

"Hey about looking for herbs I am good with what I have. He sounded nervous as he said this but even more terrified as he says, "One of the members of the 'Clean up crew' have snapped. I didn't know that were cat I brought pack was one of them with how the class was reacting to him. But those people are looking for him." Haiba fidgets nervously as the dawning of what I-swat members he got stuck with as teachers. He has heard rumors on them and their newest member who supposedly never went through I-COPS or even basic training but was already doing S-rank missions for his first missions. Only rumors like a myth of some sort. Never before would he of thought he would of been placed in the class with two of them. It didn't quite click till now that the were cat him and Jim found happened to be one of the famous I-swat members since they have always been active and they are considered old for being in the profession with limited non maiming injures.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:30 am

Sians face goes pale and ridged. As Haiba reports back. "Haiba take point I'll take rear guard." Sian gets up and has the tranq gun up. Every muscle in her body is tense as she scans the surrounding trees. Professor Calico said Maku was in under surveillance and resting. How could he have gotten out?, she thinks as she flexes her fingers on the tranq gun.
"Lets go. We do not want to get corned by a rogue I-Swat member." Sian says as she stands ready for the group to be moving on.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Nicholi is still on the ground, trying to figure out the madness that is happening. He looks around and tries to feel calm, but is anything but. He picks up his tranq gun and looks at Haiba and Sian as they walk away. "Wait, Sian. What's happening? What's going on?" Nicholi starts to try and stand up to figure what is happening. As everyone starts to move away from him, he grabs onto Jack's shirt. "Please tell me what's going on. I'm scared and I don't want to get hurt." Feeling as if Jack isn't listening to his whining, "Please!! Tell me!!" Nicholi holds onto his shirt for dear life.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Sian stops and pushes Nicholi and Jack in front of her so she is last in line. "We need to get out of here. I-Swat is an elite group of Infinity. And the 'Clean up crew' is one of the tops teams if not the top one now. If one of their team is loss and rogue in these woods we need to get out of here now." Sian says as she keeps scanning the trees. "If Professor Maku is one of the 'Clean up crew' we are hosed if he finds us out here." Sian rolls her shoulders and her eyes look just a little off as they change color and look a bit more slit like.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 am

“We have no time to get to the rooms with the crazy people with guns running around” Said Roslina as she Grabbed Emily’s hand and started down the hall about 6 feet to Calico’s office. “ think we should wait in here I have a feeling Calico might come here to get what he needs to get ride of the Gunmen that is running around I mean her does keep wepons in here I think” was all she said as she pulled Emily into the office and closed the door.

“We need a plan if this turns bad”

Emily smiles as she wanders about calico's room before produing two cups of what smells like tea. "We can have a tea party then! Every one likes tea parties." SHe smiles in a way that makes her look quite oblivious to the potential danger.

Roslin had the most confused look on her face as Emily made tea appear out of nowhere.
“Emily I don’t think Now is a good time I need to find a radio or something like a walk-talkie , a phone or something so I can maybe locate some help and having tea will not help” Roslin said as she scurried around the office and going through every drawer that was not locked in her search for something to help them out of the danger that was lurking around out side the door.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 am

Jack looks fairly confused seeing he isn't originally infinity so he wouldn't know nick names of groups in infinity. "I...I don't know. Centrum did not deal with that team offent."
But as they head back they can see that there is something checking out the jeeps from the shadow that is moving about on the other side of their jeep. The shadow quickly moved behind a wheel before they all see Maku hop up onto the hood of their jeep and bares his teeth as his ears flick flat against his head as his eyes take in them, their guns and accessing which ones of them are the largest threats. He hisses at them as his pupils widen and he dives into the tall grass which rustles for a moment before traces of where he might be is not there. He quickly closes in on the group as he circles about them looking for the weakest of the group. In a few moments he moves to attack the weakest gun holder as he runs by Nicholi leaving a deep gash in his leg before swinging up on his chest to push off him forcing him to hit Jack and springs at Haiba and leaving gouge marks on him before springing off him to hit the grass again. Jack stumbled back screwing up any shot Sian might of had with Maku jumping about if poisons did work on him.

Maku circles back about to take out the two in the back as he runs by as he hamstrings Jack who falls back with his legs giving out from under him and Sian feels claws across her thigh as he uses his hold to swing about on her and tags her a few quick times on her back before kicking off into the bushes as there is a gun shot fires attracting his attention as he flees.

They all can feel a slugish feeling in their limbs as the sensations seem to spread outwards making them feel fatigued but not quite a full paralysis seeing Maku probably was not carrying any of his normal poisons in his quick footed flight from his room. But the other two show up in the distance but leaves Maku enough time to run but not finish the job as he seems to melt into the grass as he backs off with a low growl and a feral look in his eyes. The one in complete gear runs up huffing slightly and swears loudly as she motions for her partner to head on as she pulls out a protected bunch of vials and hands them out to every one. "Drink this it's for the poison he probably got you with since he is making it on the fly." The person cringes as there is a yowl and hissing followed by a boom as what sounds like a hand cannon went off and dirt is thrown into the air. The woman looks thoroughly stressed as she slides the vials back into her armor and runs after her suppose partner yelling at him in Russian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Roslina panicky opens his drawers some drawers show there are random handles on the inside of his desk as well as her finding many random things such has a golden violin, some old books, a wicked looking hook about the size of her hand some how one of his drawer held what looked like small demons which start running about now they they been freed by someone who isn't who bound them there. As she opens the last Drawer that seems to have strange markings on them that glowed faintly Calico seems to appear looking quite pissed as he grabs her and Emily as he man handles them out of his office and chucks them out as he looks like he wants to say something before a pitch black spear goes clean through his shoulder about a foot and jerks him back as something emerges from the desk and the small demons seem to be condensing into a single massive form. Calico makes a hand movement to try to protect them as the door slams shut and a bright glow starts to shine about the edges of the door before a web spreads out over it and remains a bright gold color where the magic is in placed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The armed people all have Infinity symbols on them and the guns they are carrying all seem to have runes on them as they head to a control room to see what is going on and find out which systems are down before they all split up in pairs to look for something.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:12 am

Sian grits her teeth and hisses in pain at the sharp stinging pain. Her eyes widen in brief panic as the numbing sluggish poison spreads from the claw marks on her thighs. With slightly numb fingers she pulls the stopper off the vial and drinks the counter to the poison be for she staggers over to the jeep and pulls out a med-kit and bandages her legs. Sian tosses the kit at the feet of the others so they can patch them selves up before she follows the women and the sound of gun fire. As she moves closer she flexes her hands as the nails grow into sharp claws and she begins to chant as she cast a basic shield about her. "Don't kill him! He our Professor, not unless you want to take over teaching our class." she hisses. If any one looks at her face they can see her features are a bit more cat like.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Nicholi feels force against him that pushes him onto the floor near Jack. He hits the ground with a thud and looks around for a second. The pain hasn't hit quite yet, but the world seems to have gone fuzzy. It's like he has been thrown into an incomplete painting. He tries to sit himself up, but then he feels heat and needles react from his leg. He looks down and sees blood pouring from a large gash in his leg. His eyes widen. He screams in both fear and horror. His brain doesn't seem to contemplate that he has been attacked. At once, everything catches up with him. Pain. Feeling. Numbness. Nicholi screams again in pure anguish. Fear starts to creep into his spine and he feels the numbness start to climb. He looks over as the mysterious woman throws a vial. Nicholi grabs it and chugs it. He starts to feel more pain. Omigod, my leg is going to burst! Nicholi starts to feel more pain radiate. He crosses his hand, left on right, and pushes towards his leg. As he does, the tattoo on his left hand starts to glow blue and a white light is emitted from his palm. Blood starts to receed back into his leg and the cut isn't as vivid as it was before, but still looking like a cut. He cries in pain, and grabs the gauze that Sian throws at him. He wraps his leg as fast as he could, as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Haiba moves to react to the feline figure but finds his movements too slow to try any thing on the bouncing ball of razor fuzz and poison. He feels the first hit has it hits but no damage is done to him but he feels a numb sensation on the place where he was hit but thinks nothing of it as he takes the vial from the woman but pocket's it for later use if needed. He mioves to help Jack and Nicholi get back to the car seeing Jack is down and Nicholi is having a freak out. He turns slightly as SIan rushes off to stop the two members from blowing him apart as he calls out, "Sian! Get back here it is not safe to be out there with them and him!." He looks between the people with him seill and her as he seems to panic over losing any more classmates to unfortunate circumstances as he helps jack into the truck and checks on Nicholi to make sure he is alright before taking off after SIan.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:36 am

Max blink and thinks before following a pair of the people in suits then calls out to them. "Hey excuse me! What's going on? Why are there alot of you guys running around right now? Should we students go back to our rooms or what?" He shouts and keeps following as he hopes to hear a response.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:11 am

As Sian moves toward the sound she forces her slightly numb limbs to move. The poisen worked faster then the counter the women had given her. She stops breathing heavy. She stops and grits her teeth as the stinging in her thigh from the cuts. I can't get close to him. Hes faster and I wouldn't get a hit in with him like this..... Looks like I'll have to do this like Mom or Daddy Tobias., she thinks as she makes her fingers begin the hand motion to command shadows. She sways a little as more of her energy reserves are drained since she is not use to controlling shadows.

Haiba springs after her quite leery she is now closer to what can easily kill him but also caught in his want not to lose another class mate. As he quickly closes in on her he closes his hand about her wrist and tries to pull her back, "Please stop this foolish endeavor. If he truly has snapped there is nothing keeping him from hurting us nor seeing us as enemies."

As Haiba pulls her into him and gets ready to toss her over his shoulder he vaguely notices that as she shifting into a were-cat she is getting a few inches taller then him. As he is about to throw her over hi shoulder she brings her keen up to his groaned. As he staggering forward into her she comes across his back and wraps her arms around his waist and lifts him into the air on her shoulder and drops him using a suplex. As he lays on the ground he feels her slip her arm from under him, he feels slower and if he tries to move it feels like he is swimming through mud. He suddenly see Sian over him as she straddles his waist. He can see she is full shifted and looks like a bigger, female version of Maku with a red hue to her fur. "I am NOT leaving my father to be target practice for a mad man!", she snarls as she raises a clawed hand and slashes open Haiba shirt. "You are going to help me now since you decided to chase after me instead of getting the green horns out of here." she says as she puts a fur covered hand on his chest.

Haiba hits the ground with a oof and struggles to get her off him as he feels a furred paw on his chest. "Sian...He is your father?!" Haiba's color drains from his face to find that out as the pieces slide into place. A small "oh" escapes his lips as he flops back feeling the strain on moving his limbs and sweats slightly. He doesn't fight after this happens and as his epiphany hits him as he slumps back wondering when they had a kid since news like that would of been big.

Sian eyes glow as the shadows around Maku suddenly pool beneath him and he slips through a world of shadows. He suddenly lands face first into the floor of his office. Sian breathing heavy and shaking from the amount of energy she used smiles weakly. "Hes in his office now. We need.... to..... get......... back." she says as she passes out on top of Haiba. He can feel the fur that covered her arm and hand dissapear. As he looks at the top of her head he can see the margay like ears disappear but the deer like horns have become just a little bit bigger and are poking through her hair. As he goes to try and move her he finds that he is paralyzed now though he can't think of why he is. There is a soft clinking nose as Sian shift and nuzzles him under his chin a bit in her sleep and bumps the vile in his pocket.

Haiba Blinks slowly as he works to get his body to move and finds they are not reacting. As she nuzzles him in her sleep he freezes and ties to look down as he feels the tips of his ears warm up. Seeing he can't do any thing he swallows and looks up at the sky wondering why he can't move.

Back at the jeep if Jack and Nicholi are look at the field they see Sian and Haiba fall to the ground but can't make out details. All they see is the tall grass and neither of their classmates getting back up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next