Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

reep

Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Sian leans back against the window seal and looks out as she waits for the paint bullets and pepper grenades to be made.
"Hey guys. Any one got a set of binoculars?" she asks as she notices something off in the distance. Its to far for her to make out completely but is fairly certain its Max 'distracting' the sub.
"I can't tell if the distraction is working or not. If it is we might be able to snipe him from here. If not......... Max is having fun." Sian says with a sigh. "And this is why we shouldn't send the hormonally pent-up noob on a seduction mission." Sian says as she walks over and takes the PDA from Jack and reads out loud the info he was able to find to the others. Her eyes narrow briefly as she notes the bottom message. Agent D's eyes only. Enter code_____?? Humm, I really should find time to talk to Jack. It seems he has had a very interesting life. she thinks to her self and hands the PDA back to Jack after she finishes reading only the info on Wolf.
"Well looks like were dealing with a were so some sort of armor is a must for safety reasons. And how do we wanna do this? We all snip at him and let the two that left be distraction?"
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

As Roslin got to the field she stopped dead in her tracks at the site of Max and his “fun” she turned beat read then Teleported back to the class room near the door and walked back in.

“I think Max is…umm…having a bit of fun with our sub” she said while still red in the face.
To Roslin that was something she has never seen before…since she had never been kissed that was something she kinda felt she shouldn’t have seen yet. Not to mention she was taught to fight and learned nothing to do with hormones and such activities.

Leaving her spot by the door Roslin walked over to a random desk,
“I think I am gonna just sit here for a few” she said as she sat in said random desk and covered her face as she tried to stop blushing at what she saw.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 am

Nicholi looks up from his thoughts as he hears Sian's exclamation on their "distraction." And he can't help but see Roslin's reaction to her "encounter". Nicholi walks over to the window and looks out, but can't quite see anything. Wanting to make sure that he knew where the teacher was, Nicholi pulls Haiba over to the windowsill. Connecting his first finger and his thumb together to make a circle, Nicholi enchants his eye to focus in on the two. He pulled Haiba over because he has never been able to get the spell to work at that far a distance. Nicholi intantly gets steemed. He pushes Haiba out of the way and grabs Sian's wrist. As he pulls her out of the room, he screams out, "We are getting the weaponry! We will attack in 10. Be ready!"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 am

Sian had been deep in thought but any one looking at her thought she was just waiting for Jack to finish with the modification to her paint bullets. As she was lost in thought about what she read off of Jacks PDA she has let her guard down as she waits. Her eyes go wide as her wrist is garbed and she is pulled along. As fast as her eyes widen they narrow as instincts and training tack over, her wrist spins in Nicholi grasp breaking it as she brings it around to grab and twist his hand up behind his back hard enough to force him up on his tip toes. Nicholi is not on his toes for more then a few seconds before Sian slams him onto the desk Rosline is siting at and bends him over pinning him there by the one arm she has twisted and forced behind and up. Sian stands there and blinks as she tries to register every thing that just happen. "Oh sorry. This is why you should not randomly grab a hand-to-hand fighter and try to drag them off when they are not paying attention, instincts and training tack over. But you need to calm down. Jack and Kevin are not done making the modded grenades and paint bullets. If there not done in ten we are not going charging in it would be reckless. Max is keeping him distracted so we can arm our selves and prepare a strategy." she says as she lets Nicholi out of the painful arm lock and steps away from him. "Now just calm down Max is doing what he set out to do we just need to trust in him to keep the sub distracted."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Just as Sian disengages from Nicholi the classroom door slams open. In the doorway is a large senior I-cop. He is followed by a tall thin man in cuffs and a female I-cop. As the class looks on they see the male I-cop turn to the thin man and he removes the cuffs.
" This is your class. I do not know where proffessor Calico is but I'm sure your new classmates can get you up to speed."
With that the two I-cops walk out of the room.
As the class begins to respond to this the thin man gives them a rakish smile, holds up a finger and says in a husky, bedroom style voice...
" Not yet"
He turns towards to the door just as is hesitantly opens to reveal the female I-cop. The man smiles seductively at her and nods his head for her to come in. She nervously steps inside. He steps to her, takes her hand in his left hand and lays a chaste kiss upon her knuckle and whispers to her.
"Hello my dear. I'm very pleased that you came back to give me a proper goodbye. I so enjoyed our evening together last night."
The woman giggles and blushes. She takes a few flustered attempts before actually being able to speak.
" I got your things... I really shouldn't have but I know how important they are to you being the only link you have to your mother and all. I just couldn't see you be parted from them." she finishes with a hopeful smile and handing him a medium sized box.
" My dear you are truly too kind to this wretched man. I do not know how I can repay this kindness but consider this a start." and he boldly takes her and kisses her soundly. the woman swoon a little and he supports her until she gets her balance back.
" Now my dear I fear you must go. I must begin my deserved punishment and I do not want to see you get into any trouble over me. Farewell my sweet." and with that he gently leads her out the door. He closes it and you hear unsteady footsteps walking away from the classroom. The man turns to the box, opens it and removes a belt and black handled sword, a black cape, a small black book, a cell phone, and a hat. He proceeds to buckle on the sword, attach the cape around his neck, place the phone and book into hidden pockets in the cape, and lastly he places the hat upon his head. He turns to the group, smiles and says
" The names Cass, Nove Cass. How may I be of service?" and he bows.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Haiba lets his eyes slide part way close as Nicholi comes back after hearing something about the teacher doing a student as he wonders is they are all really 18 years or older with how they are acting. His face continues to show unamusement up till Nicholi shoves him away after pulling him to the window. Haiba stumbles back as he balances his self out wondering what the hell got into the man as he rubs where he was touched. If he wasn't aware it was a classmate who was holding his arm then shoved him he would of licked Nicholi's legs out from under him as a reaction to his training. He grimaces as he sees Sian react to her training and being caught off guard. He keeps quiet seeing that nows not a time to argue much with the door slamming open.
His eyes arch up in puzzlement at a new student being brought in. As he watches this man talk with the female I-cop his eyebrows arch upwards to sit higher up on his brow. Haiba slowly shakes his head a the event and smiles weakly, "Hello Nove Cass. We were just setting up plans for taking down our temp teacher since that is our goal for today."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:24 pm

Nicholi is dizzy as hell as he is swung around Sian. He tries to calm himself down as Sian holds him down. Nicholi starts to feel his eyes water but can't tell at the moment if that is from him being distressed or from Sian's hold on him. As he is let go, he was about to ask her if they could still go to her room to get the weapons when Señor Handsomeness walks in the room. Nicholi shakes his head to re-focus himself on the task at hand. Nicholi bows at Sian, "Sorry. I got carried away. Anyway, I still need the weapons. Ready when you are." Nicholi walks over to Nove, and presents his hand, "Nicholi Vispuchin. Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 pm

“I am soo Glad I picked my head up when I did… Nicholi you okay?” Roslin asks as she gets up no longer read I the Face.

“so what are you guys Planning and how Can I help?” Roslin asks as she Looks at Sian and Nicholi “Following Orders was one thing I was normaly good at so you just tell me what I need to do to help and I will do it.” was all she said as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Sian shakes her head in disbelief at the sight of the new class mate. "Hello Nova," Sian says with a node as she walk up behind Nicholi , "The others can fill you in but the basic is we need to work as a team to take down our sub. Its a basic team building training situation." Sian say and turns back to look at Roslin. "Just sit down and rest the others are still setting up and hammering out a basic game plan." Sian says as she moves past Nicholi and Nova. "You staying or coming with me Nicholi?" Sian ask as she stops in the hallway just beyond the door and waits for Nicholi response.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Nova slowly glances at all the other students. He gives a nod to the gentlemen who greeted him then turns an appraising eye on Rosilin, Lina and then Sian. He gives them a slow, sensual smile before addressing Sian directly.
" Well my dear, I do not know much about the whole team work thing but I believe I will go with you because ever has it been my policy to follow a beautiful woman. I will try to be there for you, as best I can."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Wolf looks about before pressing up against Max and grinds back as he huffs softly and continues to stroke and rub Max to keep him distracted but after about 10 minutes of teasing and groping with out going farther he eventually sighs as he lets go of Max losing interest almost instantly with no one attacking him. Wolf scratches his scruff and puts his hands in his pockets and says out loud, "Seems like your team mates are taking a long time. So just wondering how long were you suppose to distract me?"

Jack is completely engrossed in his work does not knowledge the newest person entering the class room. Kevin looks up for a moment to smile and wave at the man before going back to work. Geo for the most part just watches this curiously before glancing at Lina. Lina arches her eye brows at the man that walked in before they narrow ever so slightly. She turns away from him quickly to go look for a sniper rifle to find something to snipe Wolf with.

Once Kevin and Jack are done its about 20 or 25 minutes after they got back with the supplies and jack eyes the stuff he has and rubs his head considering to make more. "Ah... well i did what i could with what i have..Oh hey ...when did you come in?" Jack looks a little puzzled at a new student or who he thinks is a student and when they got there.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Max murrs from the teasing and shivers happily, when Wolf stops he blinks in surprise and huffs as he covers his crotch with one hand. "W-wha? I......thought they would've been here by now or something. Did I really come alone?" He murmurs and looks around curiously as he lowers his ears. "Q-question....why did you stop? I was really enjoying that sir." He says shyly and blinks at Wolf with abit of a disappointed look on his face. "Where the hell are the others....and why DID he stop? He seemed to be liking it too...." He thinks for a moment before speaking up. "You aren't into guys are you....?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Seeing that Casanova is going with them, Nicholi keeps his eyes on the prize. He starts to feel giddy again and runs past Sian into the hall. He is standing in the hall and waiting for Sian. "Okay, well let's go. Let's get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 am

Sian's arches an eyebrow at Nova's smile and comment before turning back and walking at a brisk pace past Nicholi then stops and looks back at the rest. "Just wait for us to get back I'm going to be looking into get us some light armor for protection." she calls over to the others still in the class. She leads the others and then stops in front of her door. "You two stay here I'll be right out." she says and slips into her room and closes the door behind her. few minuets later her door opens and in her hands is a sword belt with a fine edged and well balanced rapier along with a well balanced dagger that after Nicholi takes it out and tests it he finds its also balanced well for throwing. If either of the guys looks Sian has another Chinese straight blade hanging on her other hip bringing her total up to four swords and the shotgun. "Well there ya go Nicholi. Take care of those there some of my favorite after my straight blade.", she says as she pats the handle of her new blade. "You two head back and see how much longer Jack and Kevin need to finish up. I'll be back in a flash with light armor for us hopefully." Sian say and turns and sprints off and disappears around a corner running as fast as she can. "Just hold out a little longer Max. Were almost ready." she says as she skids to a halt in front of a door that has a plaque on it that say 'ARMORY'. "Hello? Any one here?" she calls out hoping someones around.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm

As Sian runs out of the room Nova watches appreciatively. He smiles, shakes his head and turns a conspirital glance at Nicholi.
" Well my friend I can say this for the girl... I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave. Oh well you know what they say? Most of the fun is in the chase. Let's go. It is time to release the hounds, the quarry is afoot."
With that Nova runs down the corridor after the retreating Sian, a wicked smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 am

Jack Watches the new man run off before Geo says softly to him what Roselin asked and Jack grins up at her, "Well, apparently now you suck. So in that case... How about dese nutzz?" With that Jack thrusts his hips out and makes a chopping motion about his crotch. Kevin, and Geo start snickering at Jack's words and high five each other as they try hard not to bust up laughing. Lian bursts out laughing in a loud high pitched laughter before covering her mouth as she looks quite Bemused and surprised at her self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Sian calls out she hears "Come in!" As she opens the door she sees the supply sergeant watching a fairly amusing sight of two techs duking it out, Clanker and Luke. In their hands flash beam swords as they seem hitting each other light and fast as the beam swords seem to hit a field that is an inch over their skin. The Sargent looks over and smirks, "Well got any bets on who is going to win? ...or are you here for something, other then watching the destructive techs, little miss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf rubs his head, "Well yes i'm in to women but not like i can do any thing with any one seeing i have A.I.D.S." Wolf shrugs as if this is normal for him not getting any thing from his condition.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Nicholi holds onto the rapier and dagger and feels them out. Very good. He straps them on and puts the dagger on his calf as a precaution. This should do just fine. Nicholi looks at Nova as he has a grin on his face and expresses his blatant interest in Sian. As Nova starts running after Sian, Nicholi yells out, "Wait! She said to go back..." Nicholi shakes his head and starts to run after hin. Nicholi catches up to him and Sian, and sees the two techs fighting. He turns his head to the side and stares at them.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Sian grins and looks at them. "I'll put five on Technician Clank there." she says and points at the red robbed man. and looks over her shoulder as she hears Nova and Nicholi and shakes her head a bit but turn back. "Also we need light armor for my class. Who do I need to talk with." she says and then addressees the other two. "You two get lost?" she asks with a crooked grin. "I was hoping that you two would get back and see if the others have come up with a plan to tack the sub down."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:42 pm

The cold light from the halogen bulbs shine off of Finkley's shoes as he rounded the corner. The building was a damnedable maze, that was certain. Nearby, a young black woman in a blue combat suit waves, but Finkley shrinks a bit and gives her a wide berth.
These people were mad. Women in uniform? Colonial women in uniform!
Oh by the Crown he wished he was home, but duty was duty. He pats his Webley just to be sure that it is there. At least he was in the right wing of the building, Finkley mused, earlier he was sure that the hanger was the chapel and the chapel a classroom. He hears a commotion inside a room ahead, it seems to be the classroom.
He grabs the knob with a shaking hand.
"Come on old boyo, stiff upper lip."
And he opens the door.
What does he see in the classroom?
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:39 am

"Ehhh you know Regies always cheats...put me on 5 for a star wars reference." The Sargent says offhandedly. "As for light armor there is the normal light police armor. Just fill out the papers for requesting." He motions in the general direction of the armor " ...or i think they are testing something out. No paper work for it yet." Clanker dances back lightly on his feet as he pulls out a ball to throw at Luke hard where the shield falters for a moment before Clanker wails on Luke as his shield fails till Luke falls onto his ass.
"Say it!"
Luke grimaces as he says relecantly, "Your my daddy.... Now pull that thing out of my face before you kill me." The light swords power down as they start to spark as Clanker helps the other technician up as he powers down his shield and they start switching the bulky belts out for another one. The Sargent frowns and hands over 5 for losing his bet on a star wars reference.
"Hey you two said you needed test subjects didn't you? There is a class asking for light armor."
The techs look at each other as they seem to do some kind of sign language before Luke smirks, "Yeah they can use some of the shield generators we been working on so far there are .." He looks over his shoulder at a pile of belts " ..7 that works so far. Haven't gotten shooting with the shields up yet but good for close combat. For range not so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the class room it seems like people have moved desks about. Jack, a strange looking man of no obvious racial features that suggest where he might be from, is Poking at the rubber bullets he made and rubs his head with a rifle across his back. Lina, A clearly of Asian decent , has acquired a sniping rifle and loading her gun with 3 of the rubber bullets. Kevin, is one of British decent of some sort with his freckles and brown hair, is carefully examine the grenades he made to make sure nothing goes wrong. Geo looks of some kind of Samoan descent, is looking out the window till the door opens again. As well as Roslin and Haiba are about in the class room.
Kevin looks up and smiles faintly, "Oh hello there. Hey if you guys fill him in. I think i will head down to see if Max... is holding up." Kevin wonders if this new person is new to the class room or just a visitor as he slips out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Roslin Frowns as Sian just tells her to sit there. As she gets up from the desk to offer help to anyone else In the room. As Roslin hears the door she sees yet another new student enter the room. “hi” she says as she greets the new student. As she hears Kevin ask to explain she frowns “the only thing I know is we have to take down the Sub….well hit the sub…but I do not know what the others have Planned…when I asked Sian she just told me to sit down and rest for no reason.” she looks to Geo, “what’s the plan” she asked as she walked across the room to look out the window. As she looked out the window she started thinking. “should I teleport and try attacking him if Max is not keeping him busy?” she asked as she looked thought the box of weapons waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Sian grabs and fills out the papers for requesting four light police armor and hands it over. "And we'll take the seven that the techs here have tested." Sian says as she waits for the police armor to be brought out and gathers up the belts. A few minuets later the Sargent comes back with the police armor and hands it over. "Hey Nova and Nicholi can ya guys help me carry these back to the classroom?" she ask as she slips one of the shield belts on then slips some of the others on her arms and picks up one of the light police armors.
Sian turn her walkie talkie and says into it, "Hey guys I got the light armor. I have three light police armors for any one long range people that wanna use guns. For those that maybe doing close range I got some shield generating belts." she says and slips the walkie talkie into one of the pockets on her vest.
"So the two of you have any ideas of how we can take down the sub?" she ask them as she heads back to the class.

Ten minuets later the entire class hears their walkie talkies crackle to life and Kevin voice is heard, " Hey guys our decoy has failed. Can you guys get mind bleach ready for me."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Nicholi picks up a few of the outfits and starts to follow Sian. "Hey, Sian, can you pass me one of the belts?" Nicholi tries to keep up with her as he holds the oufits. "Maybe we can do a frontal assault with two snipers and a range hitter? The two hard hitters can throw down some heavy hits, and maybe me and Haiba can do damage control or added damage." Looking at Sian and Nova, "Just an idea." Hearing Kevin, "What's mind bleach?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Max flattens his ears against his head and grumbles to himself with an annoyed/upset look on his face. "I...see....well then...hm..." He thinks for a moment then looks around and growls that no one else is there yet before letting out a sigh before walking up to Wolf and lightly hugging him. "Well I didn't know that and I apologize sir, I was doing that not only to distract you, but to let both of us have a good time...but now that I don't wish to do anymore." He tenses up and swiftly knees Wolf in the crotch hard then lets go of him and starts to go back inside with a annoyed huff and grumble and pulls out his PDA.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Haiba covers his face as Jack says and thrusts out his crotch as he wonders how many people might die before they all work together. He lets out a sigh as he says, trying herd not to think on having to survive alone again"Mind Bleach is a term used when someone wants to forget something. And Welcome to our class sir. As for our plan, like what Nicholi said seems like we are range magic hitters with me powering his spells up. I can fire from a distance using only a hand gun unless someone has a ritual in mind but I would advise against it. But I haven't see many people for getting close and personal with the sub to keep him occupied. So Roslin if you want to try to keep him occupied. Geo if you can shift to mostly a metal you can also work at keeping him away from the ranged people." Haiba looks at the walkie-talkie and rubs his head, "Seems like Kevin is going to be disorienting ...Wolf with some explosives. Lina is one of our distance sharp shooters" He pauses then remembers a number of the people were not there when the information on the teacher was released. "Also our target is a were-wolf. We are only suppose to take him down to where he will submit."

He picks up one of the light armors to gear him self in only because he has no wish to find out if the rumors of the sub were true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next