Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes got to love them

Go down 
+7
Damos
Merrick Rose
Horizonblue
Pontius
Zazie The Beast
optimalzelda
zincks
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Quotes got to love them Empty
PostSubject: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm

Quotes from any where from books, movies, and real life or anything else

"What i prefer the skin then fur" Fargo, Eureka
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:57 pm

"Am I leaking? OH MY GOD!! I'm leaking!! There's oil everywhere!!!" -Damaged Claptrap, Borderlands

~Rayne: *to arch* When you roleplay in the bedroom, does me make you wear a blonde or a black wig?

Issa: Don't answer that.

Rayne: America needs to know! -Rayne and Issa, Least I Could Do comic~

~Kathy(co-worker of mine): Where is your mind at?

Me: Out the street and down the window.

Kathy: ....?

Me: ...Wait, what did I say? -random comment at work yesterday
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:05 pm

"You know what? &@#$ tacos. And waiting. Wait what did you just say? &@#$ taco? Sure, you're frustrated, but...step back from the edge, man! Damn you, Bullseye...damn you for making me hurt the ones I love. This time, it's personal, this time......it's for the Tacos." -Deadpool
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Im..'mort....tal? hmmmmm. Im jesus with a lazer gun and your all going to hell - scud, Scud the Disposable Assassin

That hurt. I'm hurt!? I'm not suppose to hurt! I'm a robot! Idiot people who programed me to feel pain! WHAT BONEHEADS - Scud

Un-freakin'-ba-leav-a-bull! Ho-ho! God/mother slapped me silly with a wet fish of Adrenalin! I shall miss that place. Is the crab laughing. SCUD disposble robict assassin:this unit will self destrust upon termniation if targe- The factory! It's so dark. Plug-head's got me! I think i'll call her jeff. I hope so, the band was playing exclusively for her- ~It can kill at will or man-I-Acal, It's SCUD!' I wish i had a name. ---- SUCD
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

"Decapitatoooooooooooooooon!!!!" -Eddie Riggs, Brutal Legend
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 am

The last temptation is the greatest treason:
To do the right deed for the wrong reason
T.S EllIot
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm

"Life's a journey. Shame about the destination." ~ Argun Slyter

"Then the prophet spake: saying "Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."" ~ Alem Mahat

"Revenge is a dish best served with mayonnaise and those little cheesy things on sticks." ~ Osric the Loopy
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm

"Shhhh! Don't tell anybody, but I'm from a forbidden cult..."
"...What?"
*One of my players and a dwarf*

"Wait... what I miss?"
*Me, all too often*

"Well... I got a 2. What's that get me?"
*Me, again too often*

Me: "Ok, you guys need to fix the ship or you'll all die. What do you do?"
Party: "I roll to steal the other player's stuff."
Party: "I challenge the other players to a duel."
Party: "I'm bored. I start pressen buttons!"
Me:..........twitch........ "Ok... roll"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm

"Chainsaw enima!"
an unfortunate, on the spot battle cry my blue collar beserker came up with.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm

kuwabara kuwabara-volgin
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 pm

"DOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!!!"
-Piccolo, Dragonball Z Abridged
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

"What?"

Gohan, DBZ Abridged
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 pm

*women screaming* OH GOD PLEASE NO GOD??????.....* Vampire looks to the sky*.....NO GOD*kills the women*-30 days of night
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm

"I find a Burger Tank in this place? I'ma be a one-man cheeseburger apocalypse."
-Coach, Left 4 Dead 2
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

"Peelz!"
Louis
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

"I've got a fever. And the only cure is more dead angels."
-Bayonetta
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 am

"The Rapture dream is over...and in waking, I am alone. Mother I left behind. And you chose to die. Rather than have me follow you. But you gave me the greatest gift of all. Something I have never had...my freedom. There is no name for what I am, but the world is about to change. I thought we would seize it together. Yet as I sat there with you...I wondered if even I could be redeemed. Your sacrifice gave me hope. But Father wherever you are...I miss you." -Eleanor Lamb, Bioshock 2, Neutral ending
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 pm

"Check me out, I'm dancing! I'm dancing!"
-Claptrap, Borderlands
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:49 am

"I like my weapons like i like my music... Heavy and Metal!" Mordekaiser, Master of Metal - League of Legends
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires", because I don't believe in vampires. But I believe in my own two eyes, and what I saw is fucking vampires!"
-Seth Gecko, From Dusk till Dawn
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Garrus: "You ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?"
Tali: "No."
Garrus: "Come on, remember how we'd all ask you about life on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share!"
Tali: "This conversation is over."
Garrus: "Tell me again about your immune system!"
Tali: "I have a shotgun."
Garrus: "...Maybe we'll talk later."

Mass Effect 2, ladies and gentlemen! XD
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Come forward. I am glad to meet Godfrey's son. He was one of my greatest teachers. He was there when, playing with the other boys, my arm was cut. It was he, not my father's physicians who noticed that I felt no pain. He wept when he gave my father the news, that I am a leper. The Saracens say that this disease is God's vengence against the vanity of our kingdom. As wretched as I am, these Arabs believe that the chastisement that awaits me in hell is far more severe and lasting. If that's true, I call it unfair. Come. Sit. When I was sixteen I won a great victory. I felt in that moment that I should live to be one hundred, now I know I shall not see thirty. You see, none of us chose our end really. A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convinient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.-King Baldwin (Kingdom of Heaven)
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 am

"I am an emprie warrior!"
Drunk Friend, 40K game
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 pm

"lincolnlincolnlincolnlincolnlincolnlincolnlincoln..."

My friend and a penny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes got to love them
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: General :: General-
Jump to: