Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon RP

Go down 
2 posters

Which would you rather be for this RP?
A digimon
Digimon RP Vote_lcap75%Digimon RP Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
A human
Digimon RP Vote_lcap25%Digimon RP Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Thray

Thray

Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Digimon RP   Digimon RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 am

OK people! Some of you might remember the first digimon RP that was tried back on Zenith, but that was about 2 years ago so I can't blame you if you don't. But it was popular there so Opti and I figured it will be popular here. Before we get started, however, there's a little poll we wanna run to see what the people want.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP   Digimon RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 pm

It has occurred to me that perhaps we should explain the plot now instead of waiting to finish the poll. Would explaining the RP's story peak your interest or do you all already know what it will be more or less?
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP   Digimon RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

you should explain the story.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP   Digimon RP Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:19 pm

OK then. It's pretty much your same basic idea behind all the Digimon series. The kids (who will start out human and either stay that way and gain partners or become digimon as they enter the digital world) get sucked into the digital world when they take care of their digital pets juuuuuust right and activate a hidden glitch that warps them into the digital world. Once there they are stuck until they defeat the big bads.

Like its predecessor, this one will be a sort of season 0, so no humans have ever entered the digital world before. This is where my idea of having the kids turn into digimon came from. The digital world has never had to deal with humans before so it changes them into digimon. Either way it winds up working out would be fine, I just thought that idea made sense in this context and, ya know, would be super cool >3>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digimon RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon RP   Digimon RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: OOC :: Other-
Jump to: