Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....

Go down 
+7
zincks
Moddex
reep
Merrick Rose
optimalzelda
Zazie The Beast
Yumichika
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Empty
PostSubject: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:30 am

ME and Rev were arguing who was better. Post who is your favorite too...

"If Sonic exemplifies the wind, Knuckles is the mountain, stern and unmoveable."

so who is BETTER Sonic or KNUCKLES...

My pick should be obvious K.N.U.C.K.L.E.S. : Theme One : Theme two

Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Knuckles2006 Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Knuckles_Trophy

Last edited by Yumichika on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

sonic
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Knuckles all the way for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Sorry, but I gotta say Sonic.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Sonic
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Sonic's got the right attitude towards life.
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:02 pm

tails damn it

and no i think sonic and knuckles are both gits
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Ha ha ha...Zin... I also like the Chaotix Team....lol...and How is Knuckles a Git? and what do you mean Sonic has got the right attitude on life. He acts like Life is a Game. While Knuckles takes his Duty seriously, is that a problem? no he just knows what need to be done.Post who is your favorite too...
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

BIG :I
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:31 am

Hmm. Lets see... The choices are a cliche hero, the kind who somehow appears in apocalyptic predictions and legends as the savior, who is majorly concerned with speed and chili dogs or a guardian of a crystal who's too retardedly gullible or just plain stupid to do a proper job of it. Hmmmmmmm. I think I'll have to go with choice d) Dr. Ivo Robotnik or any other guy dedicated to ending these two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:13 pm

I guess tails would be my choice if it weren't for... marios boogie ...
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 am

Power Rings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....   Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Better Sonic....KNUCKLES....Tails....Other....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: