Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dungons and Dragons (a test)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pontius

Pontius

Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Pushing down on the grave robber, Iden worked to keep the man pinned with his strength and bulk. Rope, that's what I need. Of course the monk isn't here with it.

"If I were you," Iden started, "I'd stop struggling. 'Less of course you want to wind up like your friends over there."

((First D20 = Grapple, Second D20 = Bluff, Grapple is at +5))
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 pm

((Forgot rolls))

Pontius carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 am

Sam moves to stab the Grave robber in the lower regions before being forced back as his blade slices thin air as the robber's own blade misses him. He steps back releasing pressure on the palidin as he steps back a foot to make another lunge at the man.
attack
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d20 :

damage
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 am

Rintal engages the grave robber that was on him as he moves forward to slash out at the man figuring they only need one of the men alive since Idem is handling the one on the ground pretty well.
rintals attack and damage
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d8 :

The man on the ground, pined under Idem frows doubtfully at him as he wonders how much of the fighter's words are true as he continues to fight under Idem
To break free

The grave robber's attack against Sam
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d6 :
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 pm

Well, so far the robber was well pinned under his bulk. Furthermore, without being too offensive, it wasn't likely the robber spontaneously lost some of their marbles and wouldn't be able to give information. Unfortunately, to keep it in such a way, Iden was stuck being an observer instead of a participant in the battle. It looked like his bluff would become true for a moment, until Rintal's blade was stopped shortly before it could be fatal. Just a tiny bit more accurate, and she would have disposed of her enemy.

And then Iden thought of something that made him suddenly very, very nervous.

"You," he said to the robber beneath him. "Answer me quick, lest you want to join your partners. Are there any others out there? Your band or competition?"

((First is grapple again, second is whatever task it would be to try getting the Robber to talk. Intimidation?))
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:48 am

(Sorry about the delay I forgot about this for a bit)

Sam flurries his sword as it misses (?) to his dismay of driving off his attacker as he swings again but brings his other hand about to slam it into the man's groin.

attack with sword then fist (?)
CaptainIsomer carried out 2 launched of one d20 :
16 , 9

attack

I don't know what a punch is so roll that please
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 pm

RIntal hits his combatant (4 more hp damage if any will be checking later) slashing his chest as he throws him self back to avoid the damage.

The man under IDem struggles to get out from under him as he is able to move about but not escape from the Fighter. He starts to gibber out in fear, "Please don't kill me, I was just doing mah job. It's only us. we be doin' a job sir."

((Damd it cap d4 not d6))
The spry attack on his man scores a hit by Sam dealing (4 damage) a cut across the robber's leg.

The robbers time: Rintal, grapple break robber with Idem, sam's attacker
zincks carried out 3 launched of one d20 :
6 , 3 , 5

Damage (same order)
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d6 :
6 , 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rintal's attack and damage
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Either he's very scared, or he's a very good actor.

Still, as things were right now, it was unlikely he'd get much more out of the man. If a good actor, he wasn't going to get squat without a guild mage on hand (or a skilled butcher). If scared witless, the man would be no good if "broken".

"Play along, and you'll keep your 'ead. You said Job, you being paid for this?"

As he asked the man, he continued to apply pressure and work to keep the man pinned. Only thing worse than a sneaky rat in a fight was a sneaky rat that felt it was cornered.

((First roll grapple, second roll intimidation))
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Sam attacks again (?)
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am

(Swing and a miss! )

Idem keeps the man pinned as he struggles feebly, "Good sum. A handful of gold." He seems to be giving up fighting as it appears his comrades are being whittled down.
Rintal just nicks his his combatant who does a wide slash and misses the paladin. (1 hp left)
Sam strike goes as wide as the man he is fighting

Grave robbers: rintal, grabble break, sam's
zincks carried out 3 launched of one d20 :
7 , 4 , 8
zincks carried out 2 launched of one d6 :
1 , 5

RIntal's attack
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:48 am

Iden wasn't quite certain if he'd classify "a handful of gold" as a good sum, but then he was never one to look that heavily into the local economy. Whatever the case, the person felt he was being paid good for the grave-robbing, and that was enough. He might be part of some local guild, or hired out to take something from some graves, or might even be a distraction, but just by saying "Job, pays good" he'd given some leads they might be able to use when they headed back.

Rintal appeared to be dealing with his Robber just fine, applying the finishing move. From what he could see, it wasn't likely the man would be getting up after that, at least not unless he was given medical attention immediately. The "good samaritan" was a bit worse off, but considering their height he'd have to say he was faring about as well as one could expect.

((Grapple Roll))
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Sam dances back with a "Haha!" He smirks, "You you will fall or surrender by my blade, cowardly dog! You will not have the best of me."
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d4 :
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Iden feels his hold shift for a moment before the man pushes him off and scrambles to get away (one round to get up)

Rintal brings his sword about and slashes the man hard across the chest. the man he is fighting drops as he passes out from the pain, Still alive but barely. (-9 and fuck i been rolling wrong on rintal) Rintal starts to turn about.

Sam gets closer in hitting the man but only seems to nick his armor but his man misses completely.

Sam's dude
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Distracted, his attention elsewhere, Iden's grip slacked. Showing all the aptitude of someone who makes a living off crime, in an instant his grip was loose - the grave robber scrambling to get free as Iden was shoved aside. "Shit!" Not wanting to lose their one and only lead, Iden quickly sprung back to try disabling the graverobber again - he didn't sit this whole thing out for nothing!

(Touch attack is first, grapple roll - assuming first sticks - is second is grapple)
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Sam springs away as the sword strikes him and looks quite pale (i think it hit hard...). But not defeated sam lashes out with a hearty cry, "You wicked fiend I will kill you!"
CaptainIsomer carried out 1 launched of one d4 :
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

The man that got away from Iden falls yet again to Iden grabbing onto him again.
(to get away)

Rintal gives the halfling the benefit of the doubt and works to save him as he lashes out at the man
zincks carried out 1 launched of one d8 :

The man attacking Sam strikes for the halfling with renewed vigor.(capt you still have 3 more hp before unconscious)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungons and Dragons (a test)   Dungons and Dragons (a test) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungons and Dragons (a test)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3