Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror mirror

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

((As a head liner i must say, there will be switching off of gms and those that turn it is to gm are allowed to pass if they chose so))

HUMAN World

"Heeyyy! Kiana you got a letter from someone and you got to sign for it."
Kiana leans back as she eyes Angno who called her in the language of the Americans. "Aiiee..you come and take this sorting then and no messing it up or i will make moi out of you." She sets down the books she has been sorting as she heads out.
In the thickest untraceable accent she hears the man in a black suit, of all things, say "Ms. Ang. This letter is ment for you and you only.please open it when you can. We would like to hear from you soon. Think of this as a job offer." Kiana makes a face as she is addressed formally like that and pointedly takes it. She yanks back her hand as she feels a pin prick and he pulls away a pen looking at it and nodding pointedly before leaving.
"Ohhhhhhh. yoooouu must be in big trouble Kaikamahine. Business suit. envelope. Tsh. What you been doing now?"
Kiana snaps back, " Pani Nou waha! I did nothing so chill." She eyes the folder and peeks at it wondering what is in it and Angno peers over her shoulder with his pointed noise. She pulls out a thick bundle of papers with a single plane trip ticket that is set to be usedon the July 22th the friday, in three days. She glances over it then shoves it back in and closes the envelope.
"Oh your just a whore for jobs. Watch this you will have no more free time soon." Kiana shoves Angno back as she makes a sneering face as she waps him over the head with the paper.
"Ha! at least i bring in money to keep my house." She sets it off to the side to read it later as she finishes up her shift in the library. The details on the man's voice and appearance already seeming blurry in her mind

Quote :
Dear Kiana Ang,
I hope this letter reaches you with time to spare. I was hoping that you will accept this job on behalf of my organization. The Western states of the United states have forward a plead for help of apprehension of a man they have labeled a possible threat. This man is known as the Wasteland Ghost. His real name is unknown but he apparently has been a thorn in their side. He has been reported to target government vehicles and personal. Limited harm to the people who have been harmed but his atticts have been escalating, to where a government official has been hospitalized. His area of safe house location as been limited to Glenwood Canyon.
They are now seeking out help from our organization to try to subdue this man and are willing to pay 20,000 American dollars per person, if any strong information on this man can be brought to their attention. They are willing to negotiate a price for this man to be brought in alive. They are also willing to provide benefits or any extra fees that may come up.
Your job will be administering the RAD packs to keep radiation levels down, and you shall be the one that will be looking for oddities in the canyon, where one might hide. Please show up at Wells. We will be waiting for you if you choose to appear.

Signed: Telga Smith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sukhy finishes off his apart time job that is barely getting him through all the need for bills a strange man in a black business suit approaches him. " AH mister Burynas of Sukh. I have a business proposition for you." He holds out a plain vanilla envelope. "My employers would like for you to accept this job offer. I have been told all the information you need is in the envolope." As Sukhy takes the envelope he feels a slight prick as the man's hands pull away with a small needle applicator, which he looks at and seems to examine. But as Sukhy flips it over he sees that it has been sealed with wax and a symbol of a crest of some sort is visible. The man nods slightly as he leaves his appearance already seeming blurry in Sukhy's mind. In side the envolope he finds a letter, a small pay check of 5000 Togrug as a intensive to show up, and a plane ticket for the July 22th the Friday, in three days. The destination is for Wells, Nevada, Western United States.
Quote :

Dear Sukhy Burynas,
I hope this letter reaches you with time to spare. I was hoping that you will accept this job on behalf of my organization. The Western states of the United states have forward a plead for help of apprehension of a man they have labeled a possible threat. This man is known as the Wasteland Ghost. His real name is unknown but he apparently has been a thorn in their side. He has been reported to target government vehicles and personal. Limited harm to the people who have been harmed but his atticts have been escalating, to where a government official has been hospitalized. His area of safe house location as been limited to Glenwood Canyon.
They are now seeking out help from our organization to try to subdue this man and are willing to pay 20,000 American dollars, or 16,457 Togrug per person, if any strong information on this man can be brought to their attention. They are willing to negotiate a price for this man to be brought in alive. They are also willing to provide benefits or any extra fees that may come up.
Your job will be security over the select group we have chosen or their various skills. We only ask to protect the group as you see fit. Please show up at Wells. We will be waiting for you if you choose to appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sing is finding out the lands in Australia are pretty united seeing they really have no real conflict with each other or any other nation. The only thing he seems to be finding problems with is the organizations that have arisen in Australia in dealing with death, mercenaries, in betweens for terrorist groups and doing the dirty deeds them self. But as far as he can tell its all for money or pride of their organization. There is a competitive compatistion between them but it seems like a good sport to them nothing to kill each other over.
As he is meditating there is a gentle knocking on his door and a man in a black suit with unremarkable looks bows slightly, " Mr. Zhuge. My employer would like to hire you for your skills of analytical thought. They happen to believe that you will be important in the coming events." He holds out a envelope that like him is unremarkable which makes it even more noticeable then normal. As Zhuge takes the envelope he feels a sharp prick of a low caliber needle only ment for drawing a drop of blood. The man looks at the applicator and nods slightly as he motions for him to open it. Tucked into the sealed Envelope there is 4800 euros in there as an incentive to come, a plane ticket for Wells, Nevada, Western United states and a letter.

Quote :
Dear Sing Zhuge,
They are now seeking out help from our organization to try to subdue this man and are willing to pay 20,000 American dollars, or in your cause they would be willing to provide what medical care or aide they can to you for any strong information on this man can be brought to their attention. They are willing to negotiate a price for this man to be brought in alive. They are also willing to provide benefits or any extra fees that may come up.
Your job will be strategy, and fins a way to peacefully diffuse the situation of the skirmishes that have been going on between the two. Please show up at Wells. We will be waiting for you if you choose to appear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Vera Sent off her latest costumer a man in a black suit is standing out side and coughs genitally, "Miss Vera. I have been asked to deliver this to you." He holds out a off white and slightly green envelope of bio friendly paper. As she takes it there is a pin prick on a finger as he withdraws his hand and examine the end for a moment before pocketing it and nodding politely before leaving. IN the sealed envelope she finds 4000 R$ (reais), an airplane ticket to Wells, Nevada, western united states and a letter carefully written in biodegradable ink on eco friendly paper.
Quote :
Dear Vera,
They are now seeking out help from our organization to try to subdue this man and are willing to pay money towards promoting eco friendly vehicles as well as converting over to eco friendly vehicles for any strong information on this man can be brought to their attention. They are willing to negotiate a price for this man to be brought in alive. They are also willing to provide benefits or any extra fees that may come up.
Your job will be repairing vehicals which where you will be going will be eco friendly as well as give you a chance to share developments with other eco friendly mechanics of that area. Please show up at Wells. We will be waiting for you if you choose to appear. If all goes well we would like to hire you on as a perminte member on our pay roll.

Magical world
A pitch black skinned elf wearing smoky glasses walks into an ornate slowly as he peers about over the edges as he holds a struggling and cursing back. The high arch ceiling gives the place a larger look and let int more sunlight, as he skirts about the statues and sticks to the walls clearly bothered by the wide open space. The hall way he is in has very little furniture but what is there is gracefully made with the finest materials one can afford. His dark gray hair is pushes back with his free hand as he looks about wondering where the host that are paying him are. His eyes keep flicking to the small decorations that are easily pocket size as he glances about. He fidgets as he eventually edges out to the middle of the room and clears his throat, " Ah i have brought the first member here.." His voice echos loudly as he filches from the noise destroying the absolute silence. quickly following his voice he picks up the steady steps of a host of this house hold revealing a half elf in what appears to be elven leather traveling gear with a silver rose embroidered into the chest.
"Ah good have you been able to see the dragon yet?" With a short shake of his head the half elf sighs. " OK well you go talk to the dragon and i will take our first member to the hydra and work things out from there."
The black elf tilts his glasses forward to eye her before pushing them back, "Yes i will talk to the dragon only cause i don't have to worry about fire."
The Half elf lets a sly smile cross her face as she waves of the dark elf who takes off after droping the bag. Muffled complanties start up with the muffles cursing as a leprechaun wiggles free. "Aye! who stupid elf! get back here so i can kick yur coal black ass." Coltswald pulls him self free as he snarls after the dark elf that bagged him before he realizes he seems to be in a rich home. He glares after the night elf till he is brought to attention to the genital clearing of a throat. "What da you want?"

"You are going to help me recruit the last two members of your group." Colt puffs him self up looking like he has no want to help before deflating as she says idely, " Or you can kiss your meager treasury good bye. All your pretties and shines will be burned or given away to many many people." Coltswald's frame seems to sag inwards as he shrink into his jacket knowing he has no chance in reacquiring his meager stash of gold. " Good boy. Your going to start with delivering a message."
"Bu-"
"Your gold." She lets that hang in the air as she grins. "Now your going to take your trickery to protect you but im sure you will squeeze through especially with your skills from your childhood." He stiffens at this before eying her warily. "You are to tell the hydra about that his offerings will be cut off till he finishes our work then we will give the ones we have taken back, provided they haven't died of natural causes." She holds out her hand and examines her nails waiting to see if he responds other then the slight grunt. "Well go to him." She kicks over a file that appears under her foot to Colt who picks it up and leaves mumbling darkly under his breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Coltswald arrives at where Sithera's current location, it has been a few days since Sithera's last offering. Coltswald peers in as he looks about and clears his throat, " ah... mister Sithera?" Colt enters the room ready to run as he swallows nerviously, " I have been asked to relay where your offerings have gone. A group as taken your last," He twitches slightly as he hears the rhyme starting in his voice. " offering under the pretense that they will be given back when you fulfill their assignment." Coltswald keeps light on his feet ready to take off running towards the exit as fast as his legs may carry him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark elf strides into Glonmol's cavern as he keeps his eyes on the dragon but his movements are as bold as one can make them with being so tiny, " Ah Glonmol i have a propitiation for you from a well respected family. A job if you wish it to be. Job for gold and gem pay. Or as they have so kindly put it it can become a threat to what you do have and they said something about destroying your horde." He genitally places his hands on his swords and smiles smugly, showing his white teeth which stands out against his black lips. "So what do you say?"

Last edited by Zincks on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:49 pm

SUKHY BURYNAS

Another day, another paycheck. Sukhy was not happy about the niche-heavy job market in his homeland. While the employment agency would occasionally give him a few days at a job with a somewhat respectable income, more often than not he was stuck spending months at a time with some low-wage low-prestige job. It was better in his mind than sticking his neck out almost daily in the armed forces, especially with tensions always rising and waning, but he couldn't help but feel that having an uninterrupted education or apprenticeship would have done him much better over the two years.

With most of his fellow workers gone or lost in their own thoughts, Sukhy was 'alone' when the strange man approached him with a letter. To summarize, Sukhy felt very off-balance with the encounter and put off by the man's demeanor - especially when he pricked the hand and drew blood. Regardless, when he worked the courage to open the envelope without fear of a trick, he was perturbed and surprised: Apparently, he was desired for a security job. One that would pay almost a good year's work in salary. There was even enough money contained in the letter to last him at least a good two or three months should he refuse - but the very fact that they included the money made him feel forced to participate. While he could take the money and dash - seemingly the better proposal, as he might be losing money (or even his home!) if the case took too long - it felt wrong to take such a sum and then run.

That there was absolutely zero time given on the letter did not help with him either: Should he follow through with it, he had no idea when to arrive. In fact, practically zero information was helpful when he thought about it. I'll have to take a few days to consider this, he thought. [i]Maybe ask a few friends still in the military about the legitimacy of this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

GLONMOL

The Dark Elf would be unpleasantly surprised to see Glonmol practically sleeping. The wyrm stirred when he began speaking, but didn't put much interest in what was being said - more curious as to how to turn the foolhardy interloper into a meal. That was, at least, until he heard the threat towards his 'hoard'. A deep, bellowing laughter resounded from Glonmol as he pulled himself to his feet - keeping the wings near to his body in case the fool tried something.

"You are bold, for an Elf. A fool as well, especially if you think yourself hidden from me or a threat to not be met in kind. I will tell you this: I may care not for this hoard, but if you think to lay a hand upon it then it is your own doom you sign. For what do you interrupt my sleep? And be quick, lest your novelty wear itself out."

To emphasize, Glonmol gave a slight nod of his head. Though minor and bestial, it somehow managed to convey the message that one should look where he gestured. If the Elf should look, he would see an area scorched and melted in many places, some closer to Glonmol and some mere meters from his own feet. The cave as always would smell of raw uncooked meats and carrion not-quite picked clean. If the Elf had been in many Dragon Caves before, he would notice that the smell of unfinished meals was stronger and that all scents of flame were old and lingering - no infernos blasted from the dragon recently.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Vera

Vera meeps quietly from the prick and blinks as the man walks off, she looks over the letter again and then looks at the money. "Hmm....oh why not. It's helping out the environment in a way and the folks will be happy." She nods to herself and goes to the garage door and locks it putting up a closed sign before putting things away and walking out and locking the back door, she gets on bicycle and rides home with her goggles over her eyes and the letter and stuff in her pocket. "Hmm...though this does seem kind of odd..." She thinks out loud to herself as she gets close to her house.

When she gets home, she parks her bike out front and chains it to a railing and walks inside the one bedroom house and plops onto a bean bag chair in her front room putting the letter and stuff down on a table. "Why ME? I'm sure there are other people whom could fit the bill better, so why me?" Vera mumbles before getting up to make a quick meal and get to packing. "Oh well! If I'm helping the environment that's good enough for me! Oh and I'm getting paid...quite well it seems." She says as she stares at the money for a moment before getting back to packing.

Eventually she finishes backing some clothes and stuff that she wants to take, like ipod, gaming device, tools etc., and plops down on her bed in her room and lays down. "Now to sleep before heading to the airport in the tomorrow...i'm beat from today." She mumbles before closing her eyes and dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sithera

As Colt enters, he can see Sithera with a few gorgeous looking women, his sad head appears to be just resting on a pillow, the angry head eyeing Colt, the happy/eager head murmuring to a pair of giggling girls and licking at their cheeks and chests playfully, the normal head seems to be eatting something before spitting it out and glaring at Colt. "What?!" The angry head bears its teeth as the sad head blinks away sleeply and frowns. "No more shinys...?" The happy head eeps in surprise as Sithera moves over to Colt, 2 of his heads growling. "Who took our offerings and what the hell do they want??" The angry head shouts at him and gets in his face growling. The normal head eyes the other one. "Back off for now...now then..shorty, who are you and who took our offerings and why?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm

HUMAN WORLD
SUKHY BURYNAS
When Shukhy inquires about the Organization he got the envelope from he finds out they seem like the leaders are eccentric but most of the time if the jobs are dangerous are worth the pay and all medical accounts are taken care of by the organization personally, but for the most part it seems like their jobs are what goes bump in the night and weird little things that don't really seem to have any connection to any thing worth while. Even the small jobs seem to pay well, ridiculously well.

He does hear a few off hand rumors of the leaders of the organization being very into myths and collecting oddities. He also hears of the rumors that some people belive they take what they find for others that they like but it seems to be speratic in choices and its never any thing too valuable, well at least not enough for any one to miss much other then an archeologist complaining about an item missing.
The groups never seem to be made of any one important but seem to have skills that work for what is going on, some how. Some times it deals with their job, some times it seems to deal with hobbies they have, or skills that else wise seem unimportant. But the groups are generally people from all over the world, there seems to be no preference in any country or political standard. If any thing even with the possible language barriers that should be there it doesn't seem to stop the organization from getting the job done. Some of the standers of doing things are not quite ethical but it works out in the end.
Vera
When Vera wakes up its the morning and as far as she can tell its a normal day. Other then getting to the airport. When she gets to the airport and gets on the plane she gets on it has some people on it but not many seeing not many like going to the States even for vacation in the good areas. When she exits with her luggage, there is a quiet bookish looking woman holding a sign i with her name on it. Her brown hair is curled up into a bun which is held up by two white sticks. Her clothing seems to be fully functional and plain as are her glasses
"Vera" the woman nods as she pushes back her tinted glasses her accent clearly stating she is from Australia. " My Twin sister will be your hostess for the time being. We were not expecting you so soon, thought you might think on our offer a little more. But i suppose this is for the best you two can go shopping for the vehicles needed. You may talk things over with her." The woman starts to lead her towards the doors, " I have some business i need to get back to with the government here so please." She holds her hand out to the single black car. Where the door opens, "You and Kathy should get along splendidly."

Never giving her name the woman lets Vera in and closes the door behind her as she gets into a army jeep behind the black car. In side the 2010 Mazda a woman with the same looks but a lot more free and speratic with her dressing smiles at her quite brightly, offering Vera a striped covered hand, where she shakes enthusiastically "Hello im Katey." Unlike her twin her clothing is bright and a clash of patterns, that also shows off her thin form. Her accent seems to be very faint as in she has no real accent."Oh! Jekins you can go to the car dealer ship now." Her brown hair hangs down and her blue and green eyes shimmer with a unrestrained enthusiasm unlike her sister which seemed to be all business. The only thing they seem to share is looks.
Kiana
Looks at her letter and at the money frowning slightly at the thought of going over to the Americas but... the pay was good even for not showing up. She holds the letter in one and and the money in the other as she silently ways the positives and negatives of going. "Hmm not like its a stable job but i do have those vacation time and its not like it should take long." She trails off as her Macaw hops over to her and whistles as it bobs its head.
"Cracka lacka?" It whistles and squawks out, " Nice tits toots" Kiana slowly lets both of her hands fall as she looks over at her bird that cock's its head to the side.
"Damd it po been teaching you more phrases hasn't he?" The Macaw bob's his head as if he understood what she said. She pockets the money and sighs as she gets up letting the Macaw hop up on her shoulder. "Would you want to come along with me on a trip Jack?"
"Trip? Trip?" At this the parrot breaks into song of Margaritaville and dances from one foot to another on her shoulder.
"I will take that as a yes." She calls in to her works to alert them that she will be leaving in two days for vacation. She uses the money to cover rent and packs up her stuff so she didn't have to worry about it later.

Magical World
GLONMOL
The dark elf makes a face as he stops smiling and looks about. His nose twitches as he smells and makes the blatant statement of, "Do you always eat your food raw cause i can barely smell cooked meat well recent any ways. Lots of uncooked..." He lets his voice trail off as he watches the dragon before his eyes flick to the ground and the remains of the recent prey, " And the meat is uncooked. One reason why i have approached you. Now i have been sent by the high and mighting courts of some high elf house." He seems rather unhappy that he is working for some white skined elfs as he continues, "They wish to offer you a chance to make more treasure for your meager horde. I was also told to threaten what you have." The dark elf does not seem impressed at all as he seems to think on who they are recruiting. "Why they want a dragon like you i don't know."

Sithera and coltswald

"Erm im coltswald. Colt as in baby horse and swald as in like scald." He shifts nervously as he makes him self look smaller, "I dunno what they want but its a half elf that got me to come ask." He points towards the way he came in and trembles slightly as he tries to figure which is the greater evil he should run from or listen to.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Vera

Blinks as she listens to the first woman and nods at what she says. "Yeah um I had nothing else to do really so...I sort of figured why not? I'd be helping out anyway.." She began to say but stopped as she was lead into and told to get into the car with Kathy, whom Vera blinks at Kathy and giggles. "Hello, I'm Vera...but I'm sure you already know this." She looks around the inside of the car and blinks after a moment. "Sooo....what's waiting for us at the car dealership miss? Besides obviously cars." She chuckles and rubs her head.
--------------------------------------------

Sithera

The normal and angry head glare at Colt as the eager head pouts and seems to nod farewell to the girls he was with. "Be back soon my lovelys! You can play around with each other while we're out!" He grinned and winked at the giggling girls, the sad head looks at Colt and frowns. "Our shinys are gone...?" It asks sadly as Sithera's angry head picks Colt up with it's teeth and starts to walk out of the cave with him. "Let's get this over with, soon."
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 am

SUKHY BURYNAS

The information Sukhy gets puts some of his fears at rest, but does little to convince him to accept their job offer. Eccentric organizations meant eccentric employers, and that was not something he was particularly looking forward to. Plus, to his understanding, he still had the employment agency for some time.

To his understanding.

GLONMOL

Glonmol ignored the insults and implications. He knew the laws of his world: If someone was attempting to antagonize a Dragon, they wouldn't do it without good reason. He didn't live into his fourth century by being head-strong, and he wouldn't live into his fifth starting now. The fact that someone thought to hire him was another curious detail. Even his attempted insult, "a dragon like him", held some questions. Why would they hire him? This meant that they were either local, or had done research. The fact that it was Elves, seemingly "High" Elves, made the local possibility unlikely.

"Tell your masters," Glonmol made sure to particularly emphasize the word, knowing that even at the best of times there was strained relationships between the Elves. "Tell your masters that if they wish to employ me, I would prefer a more proper audience. One with someone of authority and prestige, not a simple pawn." It was simple insults, but for an Elf should do well to grate.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

Zhuge Sing

after Sing recieves the message he reads it about to himself as his lips curl into a smile" seems as those someone wishes for me to take control of the situation and resolve a problems peacfully..although i do believe theyre will be hard obstacles but i shall do my best to work my wonders" Sing thinks to himself before he looks back at the messenger" here take the money my freind i have no need for it..and who delivered this message to you? my freind"

"My bosses gave this to me." He says this under a compleatly bussness voice before leaving with the money. "I must get back i have other dudies to attend to."

"Indeed farewell..and may you live a fortunate life if i do no see you again then at least you no that i wish nothing but the best for you" Sing bows once his guest leaves..and begins to pack nearly finishing he looks at the envelope again and grabs the ticket from there as he heads out he grabs his bags with him and leaves torwards the airport in a cab. Once he reaches his destination he hands a 100$ bill to the driver and jumps out " keep the change".Sing Says before he closes the door

As Sing walks in to check his bags he calmly sits and waits for his plane to take flight after sitting for nearly half an hour Sing can hear a females voice over the intercom saying that his plane is bording passengers. Sing walks up and hands his ticket over and gets on the plane after a few hours of meditation on the plane e finally opens his eyes only to hear the ramble of a bunch of people already heading towards the exit. Sing calmly lets everyone pass by and is the last to head out.

As he leaves there is a man holding a sign that has his name on it that looks just like the man he saw at his house or at least thats what he remembers the man looking like, " Sir."

Sing looks over at the man and bows"ah you must be my escort to the meeting thank your for your gratitude of awaiting for my arrival good sir". Sing grabs his bags and walks outside

"My employers were under the impression you would think this over but we havea room set up for you till then." He hopens up the door of a black car before closing the door behind him and getting into the driver's seat. "It may take a few days for every one togather but you may take a look at the recorsds we have there when we get there."

As Sing notices the building that he is being drivin to he opens the door but before closing it he respectfully bows to the the man that drove him. Sing walks into the building and asks the receptionist were his room is

The man hands the car over to someone else as he says, " Your room will be on the third floor, room 367"

Sing tilts his head as to show respect and leaves to his room with his bags upon entering the room he looks around and takes a deep breathe" ah the first day and first step to obtaining peace" Sing then puts down his bags and sits on the floor meditating
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

HUMAN WORLD
Vera
Katey looks up and thinks, " You know I don't know. " She miles brightly, " Which is why your here." They pull into what looks like an army base or a fortified town, eventually stopping in a wide lot area that has cars for sale. In the car lot there seems to be a number of different cars ranging from civilian to army like vehicles to a vehicle she doesn't even reaconise but it is heavily armored on all sides with slot holes, looking a bit like a small portable fortress.
"Well pick out any car you think we will need."

SUKHY BURYNAS
When Sukhy heads in the next day for working they seem quite distant and avoiding him till he tries to enter where he has been working. "Hey Sukhy sorry about this but we got nothing for you today." The stance of his co-worker seems to be one of great unease as he looks about, before saying softly " Rumor has it that some how someone got you black balled. What the hell did you do to get that? I mean its near impossible to get black balled from here. " His mouth snaps shut when ever any one gets close enough to hear what they are saying as he looks at Sukhy with pity in his eyes. "Hell i never knew you could get blackballed from this craptastic job. Well that was till today." He jerks his thumb at the billboard. " If you want to go look the paper should still be up there and it looks pretty official. "

When and If Sukhy looks at it there is sure enough a paper up on the billboard has an offical looking letter up there that has been signed by the managers and owner about some vague banishment of Sukhy Buryans from working here.

Zhuge Sing

Zhuge's room seems to be quite peaceful and laid out very simuler to his own room as if to make him feel more at ease. There is a warm pot of tea on the low table with two cups. Zhuge for a few moments has complete tranquility before he is aware of another presence. If he bothers o open his eyes he sees a man that looks to be in his late 60s smileing softly. His eyes are obscured by thick black glasses that seem to be non see through able. "Ah Zhung Sing. Its nice to meet you." He bows slightly from his position of on both knees. " I came here to tell you more of what we have find out about the wasteland ghost. That is if you wish to hear it now since what i will be telling you is for your ears only."

KIANA ANG
When she returns to work the next day she frows as she his pushed out, " You called in yesterday that you wouldn't be coming in and using your vacation time." Kiana looks at them bewildered as they say this not remembering at all and quite sure she never called in for a break this soon.
"What are you talkin' 'bout i said in a few days. I never said i wouldn't be working today."
"Nope. You called in later to say you were taking a month off."
Kiana looks quite bewildered by this since she knows she doesn't have that much time. " Oi i did no such thing. You know i don't have that much time."
"Ah well you do now so go tend to your dead relative."
Kiana takes a but to process this as she says sharply, " Ok i know i didnt ever say that."
"Well you did last night. Here is the recording." She grimaces as she hears her own voice or what sounds like her own voice that is sounding distraught. She huffs slightly in frustration knowing she never said any thing like that as she heads to her other job to see if they need any extra help only to be turned away with the same bizarreness. She heads home and slumps into her couch wondering what in the volcano spirit is going on. She looks at the tickets and rubs hr head before making calls to her bosses that seem to of gotten a different message from her not allowing her pay for her apparent time off. As she hands up she yells up at her celling, "What the hell!"

Magical World
Sithera & colt
Colt squeaks as he tries to get away before being lifted into the air by his tail coats. "Hey! Hey set me down you brute. I am only the messenger!" He squirms to get his arms to the buttons holding him in his coat as he kicks at the air trying to find ground for his feet to rest on.
Out side the cave Roma is standing and smirks at this spectacle. "Ah nice to see your both still alive and unhurt." Her eye brow arches as there is a ripping noise as Coltswald's coat gives and he hits the ground ungracefully and the botom of his coat is shredded from where Sithera had him. "I don't know how much my pet, " There is an audible protest at the name from Coltswald as she continues unhindered by his complaints. "told you but I require your service for a little venture."

GLONMOL
The dark elf snorts at the term masters and pawn with a clear hate for those words. His eyes regard Glonmol with dislike before he reluctantly bows, " Yes I will get my employers. " There is extreme distaste on his voice As he turns to leave Returning shortly with a high elf who shoves him in first, quite roughly. The dark elf gives the high elf a murderous look and looking more then a bit ruffled from the cut across his face and blackened leather on his chest.
The elf hold him self tall as his silver hair frames the silver embroidery of rose patterns on a black out fit. Seeing the difference between them is startling seeing the dark elf held him self with the knowledge he can probably get away and looks a bit on the subdued side now while the high elf takes a haughty, 'I am superior then you' stance, filled with arrogance.
"What is it that you sent this scum out for dragon." The elf says shortly not even directing any physical acknowledgment to the dark elf who is currently tending to the slash across his face with bandages and pretending not to hear any insults that might be directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

There's a deep chuckle from Glonmol, at once from the "condition" of the Dark Elf and the hastiness of the Elf that leads him.

"Your squire was dismissed as I wish to hear more of your alleged offer, as well as learn more about your House. It is not very often that your kind steps off its pedestal to associate with us "lowly" folk, after all, and even rarer that you require help. What type of errand is it that you'd call upon me for blessing?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Vera

Vera blinks and nods to Katey before getting out of the car and looks around at all the cars on display. "Um...need for what? There sure is alot of cars here you know miss..." She says and starts walking away from the car and walks through the rows looking from car to car. "Hmm.....how about this one?" She walks up to a Hummer and looks it over. "I could make this bio-friendly if needed."
------------------------------------------
Sithera

All Sithera's heads eye Roma with annoyance. "What do you want us to do bitch?" The angry head growls at her bearing his teeth as the normal head snaps at him. "No violence just yet...something tells me she has our offerings held."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:20 am

Glonmol
The elf sneers at the fact Glonmol implied the outcast dark elf was his squire and that he needed help. "I am only asking a favor from you and the other creatures my companion is getting." The dark elf coughs as he looks thoroughly amused but this he turns his head as the Elf snaps something in their own language that seems to make his smirk fall pretty quickly, " And that thing over there is an outcast i am using for my own purposes." The dark elf glares at the high elf as he keeps near the exit not looking talkative at all, now that his status has been brought up.

"I require of you to check out a possible rift in the Tangled wilds as well as collecting some books from a keep that we believe is still intact. A keep that requires a drop of dragon's blood to enter."
Sithera & Colt
Roma smiles deviously "And that I do, Well more accurately you need me alive to get them back hydra. And to complete my little mission, Checking for a rift and Book collection."
Colt glares at her "So what is it yah need me for you half breed cu-" Colt yelps as silver fire hits the ground between his legs.
"You are a riddling race and you know you can get them back if you happen to unfortunately walk into the rift." Colt seems to deflate slightly as he thinks about if he knows how to get them back and seems to pale at the thought of what might be on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Glonmol

The dragon seems to weigh on what the Elf desires. In actuality he is curious, but already sees flaws in his explanation. For instance, why he did not simply acquire Dragons' Blood instead of asking for ones' presence - a much simpler task, all things considered. Let alone using a Dragon for a fetch-quest - normally it was the other way around acquiring from the Dragons' hoard. And that they'd want a Dragon to investigate a possible rift instead of one of their own agents...

"Before I can consider your offer, I must know who my supposed 'companions' may be in this endeavor. I am still not without my blood-foes, and I'd rather forewarning should one of the group turn hostile." As he says this, Glonmol slowly drags his bulk forward some. He still leaves some distance between the two, more than two neck-spans, but it does shift him from his "hoard".

Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Sithera's Normal and Angry heads glare at Roma as the sad head sighs and the eager one checks her out. "Alright little winch...where do you want to us to go? I'm getting sick of being around you already." The angry head growled and beared it's teeth as Sithera moved closed to her and picked up Colt again putting him on their back. "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:27 am

Zhuge Sing

Zhuge remains meditating before he is disturbed and with closed eyes he replies back"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.".Zhuge opens his eyes and slightly bows before removing his hands from his inner sleeves Zhuge pours a hot cup of tea for his guest and softly replies" if you can give me information about what is going on then i shall do my best to succumb what ever this problem is..though i must say i am a man of great honor and respect all...even the darkest demon can ascend into the ranks of a guardian angel..but enough of what i must say" Zhuge bows and sips his tea with both hands holding his cup he slowly puts it down"but please as you were my freind speak of this incident".
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Splash! Milo jumped out of the water and flopped right onto land. More importantly, he made it to a secluded beach where the sun always shown and the breeze was just right. Waving his flipper dry, it split and turned into two graceful legs. Pulling out of his satchel some cream he had "borrowed" from the last resort he went to, he started to apply some to his legs so that they wouldn't dry out while he sat on the beach and tried to tan. Using a little bit of magic to make the water spray him periodically so that he wouldn't get sunburned, Milo laid on the beach and tried to soak in some rays. Now this is the life.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:05 am

HUMAN WORLD

SUKHY

When Sukhy returns home he finds that things seem too quiet. His military connections was able to tell him enough that someone paid money and found loop holes through the Laws to do it. They haven't been able to figure out why someone would do it but seems like they have military strings of their own as well as governmental connections.
Sure the quietness might be that he is back sooner then he normally is but something does not feel right.
~~~~~~~~~~

Zhuge Sing
"The wasteland ghost has been rumored to have advance technology that the US government wishes to have. But The wasteland ghost is known by that name because They do not leave tracks or their tracks will stop suddenly and vanish as if one has been chasing a ghost. " The man sits down and crosses his legs as he gently takes the cup after feeling about for a moment. "It is said they can vanish in plain sight of a pursuer. The ghost is known for being friendly and talkative to non governmental personnel which is why the government hired my people and why my people have seeked out you and your team. I hope you and those we chose can reach a peaceful bargaining with this person. I have no wish to spill blood with the curious human."

Vera

Katey seems to be quite thrilled as she smiles, " Can you really make it bio fuel compatable?" He beams happily, " Then we will get it." She pulls Vera along happily to quickly sign off the papers and hand over a wad of money as she seems to not knowdic she just threw away several thousand dollars at a whim. She twirls the keys about her fingers, " Come on lets head to our home base. I'll drive" She winks as she hops into the chair. Once Vera gets in she starts up the car and drives it to a business like building.
She pulls into a gates parking structure and grins at Vera, " So what would you need to change this beast into eco friendly car?" Looking out from the car Vera can see that there is a make shift but good car shop for her to work in.

MAGICAL WORLD

GLONMOL

The elf looks thoroughly annoyed but says short and clipped, "A lowly leprechaun and a hydra as well as a half elf that we are convincing to work for our organization for this short endeavor." The dark elf snorts as he leans against the cave wall as he seems to distance him self from this conversation completely.

SITHERA
Roma smiles wickedly, "The untamed forest that we have a keep in and to collect some books for us as well as check on a rift."

MILO
As he is laying out in the sun he hears someone stepping lightly as a young male elf with a silver rose entwined in his black hair approaching him. "Ah Milo im afraid the Silver Rose need you for a little bit to watch over some books that are important to our race. Its in The Falthu Keep that now resides in the Tangles wilds. We want to make sure we have someone to rely on to bring our books back to our kind." He bats his green eyes at Milo and smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 am

Vera

Vera looks at the garage she will be working in and thinks for a moment before looking at Katey and smiling. "Pretty sure I can, will take a bit but I can get it done cutie." She giggled as she got out of the car and walked into the garage to look around and get the tools and supplies she will need to work on the car ready.
------------------------------------
Sithera

Growls at Roma and just nods as he walks off towards where she needs them to go with Colt in the sad head's hold. "Come on shrimp, let's go get this book and check out this damn rift for the bitch back there and go home. Ok? Ok good shrimp." The angry head growls and keeps walking on his way to the untamed forest Roma spoke off.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

SUKHY BURYNAS

Unable to find work, Sukhy returned home to find... something off. He couldn't put his finger on it, but definitely something. It wasn't the fact that sunlight was in his home - he'd been home several times for lunch or a break while working in the area. Nothing particularly seemed out of place either - no signs of a break in, at least when he came in through the front. Still, something just felt odd. Did the floor just creak more that step? Wasn't the rug almost a foot further back?

GLONMOL

Glonmol shuffled a couple feet closer yet, staring intently down at the High Elf. From the look given, it would appear he was judging the being's character. After a moment, Glonmol spoke. "I have come to a decision regarding your offer." As he said this, he puffed his body somewhat as though to look bigger - standing tall on his front two legs.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Milo

Not opening his eyes but moving his head towards the voice, "Do I really have to? I just want to sit on this beach, soak up some sun, and then be on my merry way back to wherever I want to go." Opening his eyes to see the handsome beast, "Plus, handsome, wouldn't you have someone more qualified than a siren to go looking for a treasure in the Tangles Wild?" Layng back down, he felt a shadow. Damn clouds. "Anyway, what would my pay be? It's not like you can get me something I can't easily steal from someone else."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:08 pm

HUMAN WORLD

VERA
She finds every thing she needs to modify the car as Katey watches her with the utmost attention much like a cat watching a mouse.

SUKHY BURYNAS

As he looks down he is quite aware of a presence behind him or at least near by as his sixth sense kicks in. The door behind him swings shut slowly before clicking behind him as a man steps out of his side closet nearly next to him (if Sukhy has not gone all the way in to the main part of the 'apartment') The stranger moves to attack Sukhy, with a dagger which clearly has something on the blade as the mask they are wearing show only their eyes.

KIANA

Kiana Sits back seeing that she can't do any thing after shopping a bit before realizing her Bird is oddly quiet. She doesn't thing any thing off it till she comes in on her living room where there is a lot of feathers all about as iff someone was pulling feathers out. She pales slightly as she picks up a hard bamboo rod she was going to use for making a porch as she steps in farther. "Jack?" She seems unaware as she gets farther in as a shadow detaches it's self from her wall.

MAGICAL WORLD

SITHERA
Colt balks at following before looking back at Roma and his shoulders slump forward as he seems fairly crushed and follows Sithera and hops onto him. He looks quite subdued as he clambers up the hydra and fouses his magic into a short jump to get them a lot closer before he gasps in exasution from doing it.

GLONMOL
The high elf sneers, " WHat have you chosen dragon if i can call you that."

Milo

"My people need your beautiful voice to open locks that are music activated sweetheart." The elf bats his eyes at Milo and smiles teasingly as he poses in a helpless manner, " And i would be your prize for a month to do any thing you wish of me." He winks playfully at milo as he brushes his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Vera
Blinks in slight surprise at the wide assortment of tools she has at her disposal then looks at Katie with a smile. "Well....it seems I have everything thing here, though can I request that after a hour or hour and a half, we get lunch? Cause the airplane food wasn't that filling..." She said rubbing her head slightly before slipping on a pair of goggles and pops the hood of the hummer and grabs the necessary tools she needs from around the garage as she starts her work on converting the gas guzzler into a eco-friendly machine. All the while she is humming to herself and swaying her hips as she works.
------------------------------------------------------
Sithera

All the heads blink in confusion from the jump and look at Colt before the angry head speaks up. "What the hell did you do and where are we?" The normal head snaps at the other head as the eager head gets close to Colt and blinks. "You can teleport yourself and others? That's pretty nifty!" It cheered as the sad head gets close as well. "He seems to wear out from it though....not suprising as we are a bit bigger than him..." It mumbled as the normal and angry heads growled at each other as the body started back on it's previous path. The eager head moves to look around. "What rift was she talking about again? I kinda missed out on that." The body seems to shrug and the sad head keeps Colt steady seemingly concerned about him, the normal head speaks up. "Not sure, I forget myself seeing as you know I live in a cave and get offerings, I don't tend to study the world much."
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Zhuge Sing

"A ghost is only visible to those who it feels comfortable around with". Zhuge stands up and walks next to the window and looks outside as he slowly rotates his beads individually under his thumb one by one. "This man or thing it is used to running its been provoked many times and it is restless you must proceed with caution and not disturb it. if some contact is made with it i would hope to speak with it myself privately on its terms". Zhuge bows down to the man and keeps his head bowed"i understand i am just a servant but a servant is only as good as his master so i humbly suggest you let me speak with this ghost on his terms".
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Milo

Milo starts to think it over. He looks back at the elf and sees his demeanor. Oh, hun. What are you getting yourself into? Milo gets up and walks up to the elf, giving him a soft peck on the cheek. "Weeeeeeell, if you put it that way, what do elves need with a lowly little siren like me? What could I possibly do with my mouth?" Thinking on his sentence and pointing his finger, "Don't answer that." He pulls out a mirror out of his bag that was laying in the sand. With the mirror in hand, he starts to fix his hair and check himself to see that he is properly presentable. Or, at least as presentable as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:55 am

SUKHY BURYNAS

I am not that foolish, Sukhy thought as attempted to step aside from the blade. Unarmed versus armed, even in the best of scenarios, was never a good thing for unarmed. Escape would be the best bet at the moment, if he could outpace the intruder. The catch being if he was the only intruder, or if that was the only preparation made for attacking him.

GLONMOL
The high elf sneers, " WHat have you chosen dragon if i can call you that."

Glonmol smirked, before snapping his neck forward. He hadn't the range to snap at the Elf, but snapping was never his intent. Maw open, he spewed his "breath" weapon at the High Elf. For all the Dark Elf's arrogance, it knew the limits and some degree of restraint. The High Elf, however, the High Elf had much too much "smug" and arrogance to properly work alongside.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

HUMAN WORLD

Vera
Katie smiles, "of course. We are providing you with what ever you need till our contracts with you are up."

Zhuge Sing
The man smiles. " As you please sir. We are hoping to make this a peaceful operation. I have no wish for unneeded blood shed. We can get you to the area the ghost resides. But contacting the person seems near impossible so we can only hope you and your team runs across them. We have only one guard, if he accepts to protect you and your group. The rest are non combatants."

SUKHY BURYNAS
His attacker is not alone but there is one other there and he seems to be carrying a baton of some sort. The second attacker moves to intercept his escape and readies to prevent Sukhy from leaving the apartment through the door.

KIANA
Kiana unaware of the danger is startled when a hand with a damp cloth. She elbows back and stomps down on the foot of her attacker with no real affect as her head starts to feel fuzzy and the smell fills her nose. She slowly feels her movements slowing as she passes out from the chorlaphorm mask that her unseen attacker is applying.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
MAGICAL WORLD
GLONMOL
The elf eye's widen in obvious surprise as Glonmol unleashes an attack, "Arg?!" The elf runs back only to still get washed over with the 'breath' weapon. "You insolent Dragon!" The dark elf snickers as he hangs back looking like he has no reason to interfere with either side. "Black elf take out the dragon!" The dark elf eyes the high elf and his red eyes flick to Glonmol as if considering following the elf's command but remains where he is.
"Nah. I'm cool back here." The dark elf watches the elf trying to get the 'vile liquid' off him with deep amusement in his eyes. The elf eventually seems to get about to using magic to remove the stuff from him as he places a sheild between him self and Glonmol.
"I will be back lizard." The elf leaves in a huff, leaving the dark elf behind.
"He isn't too bright is he...Can I stay in here for a few more minutes? You know till the pale elf leaves."

Milo
The elf smiles at the don't answer that before draping his arms about Milo's shoulders. "So will you sing for us just for a short mission? And promise of a servant for any whims you might have."

Sithera And Colt
"Ah..."Colt looks up at the angry head with exhaustion and trembles from the drain on his energy. "Well...yes i can teleport people but that was a long jump." He scrambles to climb onto Sithera once all the heads let him on as he closes his eyes. "I dunno no rifts. Unless there be a weakenin' in the worlds with the mergin' thing. Oth'a then than i don't know nothin'. I was a Templar guy for teh first 25 years of me life. Hell like i know about wuts going on in the magical world. I be still edgemucating me self. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirror mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror mirror
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next