Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Keiji turned back to normal, gingerly rubbing the spots where he'd been hit by Zia's hammer as his armor began the process of repairing itself. He was definitely going to have some bruises later. "I-I'm okay, guys. Just a little beaten up." After a minute of searching the locker room, he found a first aid kit and opened it. "I learned how to use these a while back." Putting on a pair of rubber gloves, he moved Cleo's hands and pulled a small plastic bag out of the kit and tore it open, sprinkling the powder inside over her wound. "This should help stop her bleeding," he said as he put a dressing on the wound and bandaged it.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Grace growls in anger and frustration as Zia's attacker gets away, she stabs the wall randomly with a tendril before slowly shifting back to normal and shivering from the change, she huffs and growls to herself with a fist. "Next time I see that girl....she is gonna hurt for hurting Zia....wait..." She gasps and turns with a look of concern on her face. "How is Zia you al-Cleo!?" She goes wide eyed upon seeing her get run through and runs over to her and blinks as Keiji comes over. "Do you have her taken care of Keiji?" She asks then sighs in relief when he starts to take care of Cleo and smiles. "Nice to have a helpful and cute guy like you around." She teased then seemed to frown before glaring at Angel. "We are talking later after everyone is healed up girl." She growls then gets up to slowly and cautiously walks towards Zia. "Are you ok with me getting close to you Zia? Keiji has medical things if you need them..." She says eyeing his wounds, and the hammer.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 am

Zia looks up and shifts nervously at someone approaching him and moves to stand up to back away with the utmost wariness in his eyes. "Look I am fine. Already all healed up." He regards her with unease in his eyes as his eyes slip over Angel and back to Grace, "Look I don't know what exactly happened since I was coming too after an attack...several attacks that i seem to recall." Zia Shoulders his hammer as he continues to watch her with a strange paranoia in his eyes as he skirts about the room to check on Harvey. He rolls the acrobatic man so his face is no longer in the blood and genitally feels where bruising is appearing to see if he can find any damage in the bones with his quick look before Hoisting Harvey up over his free shoulder.
He motions Angel over to him seeing she seems to have people snapping at her and grimaces ever so slightly, " Hey Speed why don't you accompany me back up to the main house..." What he can gather from people's reactions towards her she might of done a fair amount of damage, possibly just from natural reactions like him, fear, fright, panic. He is quite unaware she attacked him but figures both of them, as far as he can gauge, are unsettled to put it lightly. Also he does not want to be caught alone again by what attacked him in the house while he was alone. At least with speedy he knows there is a less chance for him to get attacked and at least get the man out of danger and into a house, supposeing the house is safe.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 am

Harvey feels himself get picked up. His face feels horrible, like he has been beaten with a brick to the face. Harevy tries to open his eyes, but only one opens. The other is more of a slit of an opening. As he does, he sees that he is being carried by Zia. Harevy immediately flips backward out of Zia's arm, but immediately falls to the ground. He starts to push himself away from Zia and Keiji, thinking that Zia might him again. Harvey tries to stand to run but keeps fumbling over himself.

If Zia or Keiji try to reacg out their hands to help him up, Harvey curls up into a ball and uses his hand as a sort of shield.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Angel backs away from Grace as she eyes the woman not use to having to talk to any one about hurting people because they attacked her. She softly says, "Talk?" under her breath. She knows talking from what Grace talked about as bad news for her or yelling. The young gangster crosses her arms over her chest before hearing Zia talk. He defiantly did a lot of damage to people after that blood sucker got off him and he was back on his feet. Nothing she can't handle from how slow he moves. She glances at the others and with out a word, she shrugs and follows Zia seeing some of the others seem hostile and she rather not get attacked from other sides.
When Harvey flips out of Zia's arms she moves out of the way and leaves him alone as she seems to think on how come the big man is picking her out of every one else. Maybe because she is the only one pretty much unharmed...kind of like him even though she knows he should be showing wounds with the things she saw happen to him. She keeps her distance from him any ways, at least a 10 foot radius around him and his hammer.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Zia feeling Harvey moving suddenly in his arm lets him roll off not wanting to cause any more freak outs seeing he finally calmed down and is back into the state of mind he is not being attacked. He stands down and sets the head of the hammer down. "Harvey?" He keeps his distance not knowing how he will react. "Harvey no one is going to hurt you. I am sorry about decking you though. " Zia stands as disarming as he can with his size. "I was only going to take you back to the house since you were out. And get some Ice on your blackening eye..." Zia smiles slightly in a very apologetic way. "Actually since Harvey is up I can take Cleo there up to the house. I think it will be a good idea to leave this area with what ever attacked me still about." Zia shifts uneasily as he breaths in slightly, "And If you haven't figured it out I heal fast. But experience in what heroing I have done tells me we should leave now and get the injured out of here." He jerks his thumb over his shoulder towards the castle. "I also suggest that no one travels alone right now with the attacker out there and active." He knows he can not get every one to listen to him but he can at least try to assert him self where there is no binding voice to group the supers together. It wasn't something he was planing on ever doing when he decided to come here but there seems to be a real lack of bindings for people that seem to be from around the world.

His eyes drift over the younger supers then to the older ones before in the back of his mind he wonders if this will be any thing like working in his shop with the people he highers as he moves to cradle Cleo in his arms as if he is quite use to dealing with gravely injured people with his hammer handle supporting her back so she does not heal weird or do more damage to her. He silently makes a list of what needs to be done like lay down rules or examples for the Asian gangster, enlighten people on what other hobbies he has, keep at least Cleo and Angel from tearing into each other. The others seem level headed enough to deal with later if problems arise, which like any group should have problems.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Jasmine steps back to let Keiji work on Cleo and looks at the blood on her hands. Mouse mews at her and tugs on a scrap of towel sticking out of a mangled locker. She makes her way over and tears away some of the locker and frees the trapped towel and heads out for the pool. She stops when she hears Zia say he will carry Cleo in. "Umm Zia. I think Grace should carry Cleo. She can use those tentacles of hers to make a stretcher to carry her. She should be kept as flat as possible I would think." she says as she slips out the door and towards the pool. She puts the towel down slips into the pool and watches as the water washes the blood and other bits slip off her diamond skin. She pulls her self out of the pool and gets the towel and runs to over her and watches as the water drips off the smooth cold skin and is dry in a few moments. She shifts back to normal as she walks along the outside of the pool house with Mouse and meets up with the others on the other side with out going through the mess inside.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Harvey clutches himself very tightly as Zia gets closer to him. Harvey is crying from both eyes, with blood pouring out of the blackening eye, due to having pretty much slept in Zia's blood. Now, if anyone actually sees Harvey, he is covered on one half of his body in blood. He looks like a war victim. He's cowering in fear and can't do much but shiver. After a while of crying and shivering, everyone sense that he has calmed down, but he hasn't gotten out of his fetal position. He is too wound up to release himself. Faintly, Zia hears, "Can you take me inside? I just want to wash off." Harvey states this in his calmest voice.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Grace eyes Angel then blinks at Jasmine's suggestion and thinks for a moment. "That actually sounds like a good idea to me Jasmine..." She nods and shudders as she sprouts several tendrils from her back and moves them under Cleo to form a tendril-stretcher as purposed and gently lifts Cleo up and holds her as steady as she can. "Ok...let's get her somewhere to rest so she doesn't get hurt more." She says with a nod and moves herself and Cleo out of the pool house.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:27 am

Creak... Crash!
A loud crash from the front of the keep catches everyone by surprise. It is loud enough that even those who are unconcious come to at the sound. When the group investigates they see that the heavy double front doors have burst wide open to reveal a dark black impenetrable expanse of an opening. From the opening they hear a sultry purr of a female voice. It would be pleasant if not for the eerie fact that it seems to be coming not from their ears but straight into their minds.
" Welcome guests. I hope your journey here was not as exciting as the last hour. I suppose, though, if you can tear into evil at the same pace as you tear into yourselves then our venture should prove to be quite successful. Please, come inside. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 am

When Jasmine sees Harvey curled up on the ground she approaches him and starts talking softly but firmly in Russian. "Harvey? Come on you have to uncurl your self our your going to cramp up. Or possibly turn your self into a pretzel." she say trying to make him laugh as she holds out a hand for him.
She turns around at the loud crash and before she can say any thing she 'hears' the voice in her mind.
"Well Harvey, looks like you got your wish of a shower. Keiji can you help Grace get Cleo to our host in the Keep." Jasmine ask as she waits for Harvey to get up. Mouse moves up closer to Harvey and nudges him with her nose in an attempt to help calm him down.
Jasmine eyes the darkened interior of the Keep but just nodes and scolds her self for being afraid. What would Daddy and Mum say if they saw me being scared of a dark room! Just glad Uncle Franks not around. He'd never let me live it down., she thinks but as she looks over at Cleo who is healing from the wounds she hopes their host has something that can help ease the pain for her.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:26 am

Grace blinks and tenses up from the sound of the crash but keeps Cleo held steady in her tendrils, as they go to investigate she eyes the darkness before them and blinks. "Why are we all standing here still? Afraid of the dark? Pshh." She huffs out and moves Cleo behind her as she walks into the dark entrance slowly and cautiously. "I don't like tearing into others unless they give me a reason to, and I do hope that you, our assumed hostess, have something for our wounded friend here." She says pointing to Cleo behind her as she looks around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 am

Harvey starts to get up after Mouse nudges him. Not knowing what Mouse might do but wanting comfort, Harvey picks Mouse up and starts petting her softly as he follows Jasmine closely as to not draw attention to his black eye. Harvey starts to walk closer to the opening and turns back to see how everyone else is doing. He feels bad for being vulnerable enough to be hit by a man and feels even worse that it was Zia.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 am

Zia eyes the dark hallway with a leeriness in his eyes at the comment and the fact every thing he heard was in his head which is quite a strange experience. He shifts uneasily before entering against his better judgment since they all ready know who he is as a person and as a superhero. His hold tightens on his hammer as he steps in and keeps his eyes shifting about for possible danger. His years of superheroing has taught him the importance not to enter a dark hallway, room, building, or sewer with out having a plan or be ready for an attack from people lurking in the shadows. Hearing Grace sneer at them for being afraid of the dark he says seriously, "Dark hallways and narrow corridors never bode will with people I don't know. Sorry if i'm a bit more skeptical about trusting our hosts but I have my consirns about circumstances." He keeps his head looking about knowing that with their intel on finding out who he is out side his shopkeeping duties. He sees if it is clear even though his eyes are not adapted to adjust quickly from being outside to inside so quickly. With people already in he sighs and tries to lighten up his mood even with his natural instincts of new york street survival edging in.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Angel eyes the darkened interior before stepping in keeping close to the meat shield for if any thing does happen. Even if he is a coward for fending for him self he seems more then capable to do damage to people. She flinches as she hears a voice in her head, and not her ears as she looks about quickly, not liking she can't see who is speaking. She shifts uneasily as she follows people in seeing her hope for having a family is still high on her list of wants. She continues looking about to see if she can find a source...as best as she can guess about who spoke into her mind. Which is quite foolish since he has no way of telling where the voice might of come from.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Cleo’s eyes snap open upon hearing the voice in her mind and now that she was awake she could feel the full force of her pain and she winced in Pain as she tried to move. As she shifted a bit she found that she was in Grace’s care and let herself go limp again as she used her hands to cover her wound again and applied pressure to it.
As the voice left her mind Cleo realize that she was in too much pain to comprehend what was said but she would think about what the words meant later.

“Miss Grace…” she said in pain as she looked at Grace as she was shifted behind her as every one looked into the dark hall. Cleo lightly chuckled when she heard Grace implied that everyone was afraid of the dark.

“I think the bleeding is stopping…. Can you put me down a min so I can get a better look and maybe crack my rib back in place please?” she asked as she used a bloody hand to tap one of the tendrils Grace was using to support her.
“If I don’t put it back into place the rib will heal wrong and I am goanna have to break it again. So Please just for a min” she asked again while winching in pain and waiting for a response from Grace”
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Jasmine looks over her shoulder a few times at Harvey to make sure he is alright as she moves into the Keep. She feels about along the wall hoping to find a light switch. "Hey Harvey can you cheek the other side and see if there is a light switch there please." Jasmine says in Russian to him. She winces a bit at Graces thinly veiled threat to the host. We have someone or something talking into our minds and she wants to get snappish with them? We did it to our selves after all not like our host attacked us., she shakes her head in dismay as she thinks on the words. "Tear into evil? What is that suppose to mean it just seems like a very vague word to use." she mutters and keeps looking for some sort of light switch.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Grace blinks as she turns to the sound of Cleo's voice behind her. "Can you see well enough in the dark to do that?" She asks with concern obvious in her voice as she gently sets Cleo down and look around then rubs her head. "Umm....I don't mean to be rude ma'am but....could we turn on the lights...?" She chuckles playfully as she retracts her tendrils for the moment and keeps very close to Cleo not wanting her to hurt herself too much more.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

"Tear into evil? You think she means fighting bad guys or something?" Keiji wondered aloud as he walked over to Cleo to check on her. "Hey. You alright, Cleo? I'm the one who patched you up." Waiting for her answer, he turned to face the keep doors. "Who are you? And how do you know my Dad?" Keiji asked, and he instantly felt stupid for it, because he was pretty sure he wouldn't get an answer just yet.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Harvey puts Mouse down as he enters the room and starts feeling the walls for a switch. "I'm feeling but I can't find one. Who has a match or something?" Harvey keeps looking around. Why did he do that to me? I was only trying to help him. Why? Harvey keeps himself busy on trying to find the switch as things keep racing through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:58 pm

as he was following the group and a voice was heard he new it was not of Cleo for he can hear the difference in tone between the voice in his head and the voice of Cleo. Izen closed his eyes for a few seconds as to think what he was going to do witnessing that his team was struggling to find a light or some kind of beacon for safety he put his cigarete in his mouth lit it up and watched his team move in front of him being the last one behind everybody else, he raises his awareness and decides not to speak or react upon the situation but to concentrate on his surroundings if anything was luring in the darkness he would be ready to defend the others.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

As they moved down the corridor theater lights light up along they floor leading them onward. They walk on until in the distance they see a faint line of light. As they approach the line begins to take shape and reveals the outline of a set of double doors. These door are then flung open bathing the corridor in bright light dazing all of the party. When their vision begins to clear they find themselves standing at the entrance of a large medieval banquet hall. It is brightly lit but due to its size and shape there are many areas still bathed in shadows. Sconces decorate the walls and a large wrought- iron chandelier hangs over a large banquet table in the center of the room. The table itself is ornately carved with a black velvet table covering accented with silver and gold Celtic knotwork around the edges and in the center is the frozen heart and flaming crown symbol from their letters.(I will have a picture of this soon) The table itself is large with three seats apiece at the ends and six on each side. The majority of the chairs are high backed and made of a dark wood. They are thickly padded with hand tooled black leather covering the padding. At the top of each chair is the heart and crown symbol hand carved and gilded with silver and gold filigree. The chairs at the head of the table are similar in style but seem as if they have been especially tailored for someone. The center chair being the tallest of all the chairs.
As the group takes this all in they are once again addressed by the alluring disembodied voice.
“ Once again welcome friends.” and with that a women appears lounging at the foot of the table. She is petite at no more than five feet tall. She has a slender sensual body whose curves are accentuated by the form fitting white body suit she wears. Her skin is smooth and pale like porcelain which is framed by a star burst cutout over her chest. She wears elbow length crimson opera gloves and crimson thigh- high high heeled boots. Over her face she wears a white half- mask that reveals glowing red eyes and a ruby like gem sitting in the middle of her forehead. Her lips are full and sensual colored crimson to match her outfit. Her hair is long and thinks cascading down her back in blond waves. Her movements and poise show supreme confidence and utter sensuality. She stands before them and gesture to them in welcome.
“ I am Divine. Ms. Divine. Please sit and make yourselves comfortable. Feel free to sit anywhere but the three chairs at the head of the table. These are reserved. Refreshments will be served during this meeting. If there is anything you require just think it and if reasonable it shall be provided...” she halts then, frowns, and looks around the room setting her gaze upon Cleo.
“ Ms. Cleopatra my apologies. We cannot have you in such poor condition. With your abilities though, this should not be difficult to remedy. Chauffer I have need of you.”
The Chauffer walks out from behind the dias at the head of the table. As he approached Ms. Divine does not look up but addresses him.
“ I believe twenty-four should do it.”
The Chauffer nods and turns his attention to Cleo. His eyes briefly glow blue and then Cleo is surrounded by an identical, if hazy, blue cocoon. It last for only a moment but when it dissipates Cleo finds that she is completely healed. Ms. Divine nods her appreciation and turns to the rest of the group noticing their general disarray as well. She once more addresses the Chauffer.
“ This will not do. I cannot take them seriously in such a state of shambles. Chauffer please make them presentable.”
The Chauffer seems to sigh at this and looks around at the group.
“ You do realize that this will drain me and I will be useless for the rest of the day.”
“I do. You are free the rest of the day to recuperate but this really needs to be done.”
The Chauffer nods and gathers himself. When he raises his head his eyes are black like a bottomless pit, seeming to suck the light into themselves. This energy spreads through the room over taking each party member in turn. As the energy washes over them they find that they have been cleaned up and have been dressed in black with gold and silver trim. The outfits they are wearing are a variation of their super identities for those who had one and something totally new for those who do not.(For those who know what they want run it by me and I will help with the fine details and for those who do not I can help you come up with something as I have ideas for all.) When the wave has covered everyone it suddenly dissipates and the Chauffer slumps a little before composing himself and moving out of the room. Ms. Divine smiles as he passes by and turns back to the group.
“ Oh much better. You all look so much fresher. So before we get down to business I want to introduce you to my partner... Kickback.” she gestures behind them towards the door where they came in. In the opening ten feet off the ground the see what appears to be a floating skull with strangely, bright green eyes. As it moves towards them they see the form of an immense man. The top of his head barely fits under the twelve foot arch at the top of the door and his body takes up most of the doorway. He is clothed head to toe in a black pin striped suit with a black vest, black shiny shoes, a black shirt, and a deep green tie. On his head is a black fedora with a green band to match his tie. All this pales from the attention drawn from his face. It appears as if the skin and muscle has been peeled away to reveal the bright, white bone underneath. He enters and closes the doors behind him. He then turns to the group a speaks in a voice so low that death himself would be envious.
“ Greeting, I look forward to working with you all.”
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Jasmine went wide eyed as the energy around the Chauffeur washes over her. She blinks as it passes and tried to figure out what just happen. As she looks at her self she finds that she is clothed. Well mostly any way. She finds her self in a form fitting suit of some sort. If looks like a cross between a swim suit and a form fitting motorcycle out fit. The selves are short just covering the shoulders and she blinks in confusion when she discovers that the sides of the outfit are cut out like some of the high end swim suit that grace had been wearing. The shorts she has on under are similar to bicycle shorts that hug the upper thighs. On her arms she finds she now has mid forearm length fighting gloves that have extra padding around the knuckle area. Her new boots come up to just below the knee. Most of the out fit is black save for the middle panel of suit and shorts witch are silver. There is a gold trim around the silver and trim along the zipper that goes down the front of her suit is also gold. On the left breast she finds the silver heart and golden crown symbol outlined in gold. Her hands go the silver and gold trimmed belt that now sits on her hips and finds the same symbol on the round buckle.
"What just happened? And were is the rest of the cloth for this outfit? If my mother saw me in this she would drop dead." she says and turn to look at the others and stares wide eyed as she sees that they too have had a wardrobe change. She then sees Kickback. She tilts her head backwards to look up at him.
"And here I thought Uncle Frank was tall."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Zia narrows his eyes as the energy from the Chauffeur washes over him and he blinks as it passes. He is instantly aware of the feeling of armor on him as the power fades away and he shifts to look him self over right away even with his helmet on. On the metallic royal purple visor of his helmet shows his old symbol in white. His armor cover him completely so no skin is showing. Most of his armor is black with only the faintest plain bands of silver and gold, other then a silvery material that is covering where the heavy armor is not covering. Then the royal purple square in the middle of his collar bone has the symbol of the ice heart crowned with the golden fire and crown.

He looks about and keeps his eyes on Kickback as he emerges out of the shadows as his scences telling him he is in great danger kicks in. He slowly turns to face the Huge man unnerved that he has to look up to see this man's face. Zia's face is unreadable with the visor that is shielding his face but his stance shifts to ready to defend him self if needed clearly not excited that the way they entered has been blocked off. As Kickback's voice speaks out Zia can feel the deep rummbling about him and feels like it reverberates within him. "So much for trying to stay low." He grumbles out.

Last edited by Zincks on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Harvey watches as he is changed into an elegant outfit. He looks as all the smells and rough edges gets smoothed out. He ganders at all the designs that have seemed to change, but feels even better as he can see out of his eye again. He blinks a couple of times as he sees the mysterious lady. Ready to ask her a plethura of questions, he steps forward only one step before he sees the behemoth that walks out of the shadows. What is that? Where did he come from? "Why are we here? How did you find all of us?"

(I was hoping to have an outfit that had Northstar's outfit and pattern with these colors.)

Last edited by Flying Fairie on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next