Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

reep

The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Jasmine orders a bowl of Irish stew an a plate of grilled fish for Mouse before looking at Keiji. "My full name is Jasmine Dayita Guinness, I was born in San Jose, California. But my fathers and mothers work always had us traveling from city to city or country to country. They always tried to keep me in that same school so I could have friends but if their work would keep them away for a year or longer they would move us to keep the family together. Lets see what else is interesting bout me....." she says as she sips at her water. Mouse hops up into Keijis lap and her ear flick forward and back many times and Keiji gets the feeling as if Mouse is try to decide if hes a nice guy or not. After a few moments Mouse purrs at him before jumping back to Jasmines lap before making the jump to her shoulder.
"Hobby wise I love learning new languages, cultures and myths. I also do martial combat training and gymnastics as well." she says with a smile as she pets Mouse.
"How bout you? Were are you from and what do you do for fun?"
Keiji can tell she is a very high energy person who is very friendly and out going. As she waits for Keijis answer she looks around the group to see how each of them are doing. She looks a bit sad by Angels story but then hides a smile as she sees Mr. Zia get suckered into buying them food. Perhaps I should of told the group that I was gonna pay for the food since it was my idea., she thinks as she looks around.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:13 am

Izen feeling quite uneasy amongst the other looks around the restaurant and watches how Zia got suckered into paying for food"hmph poor chump hey at least you no how to get the ladies that i must say".As moves his eyes to everyone sitting he looks over at jas and says" such a beautiful girl...though curiosity killed the cat i must say what can you bring to the table mon ami..what can any of us bring to the table?"

Izen orders some coffee and a round of beers for everyone."those enough to drink drink up..others enjoy your coke or water". Izen sips his coffe and stares at the band play"ah such soothing music to the soul..music is the heart and soul more precious then gold...ima tell you all something and i want you all to listen up, im a person who watches others and is usually the first to jump into battle i want you all to trust me to have your back...i used to be..ah nevermind". Izen takes a swig of his coffee before getting back into the conversation" look im here on business beacuse i thought i would find redemption and liberation here...i do not wish to talk about my past, i have no family, ive killed many people in my life, do i regret it? no... will i hesitate to kill any of you if you guys betray my trust and lead us to danger?? no..would i want you to kill me if i were to betray your trust?? yes.. without hesitation, well seems like we all no each other now ima go out for a cig...got any questions im outside". Izen finishes his cup of coffee and grabs his beer. Before walking out he pulls out his ciggarete and lights it up. As he closes the door he looks off into the distance and takes a puff."god damn it i should of never got involved with these kids"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Jasmine blinks in surprise at Izens statement. She looks at Keiji and blinks as she thinks over every thing he had said. "Wow. He's so serious..... Humm Keiji can you watch Mouse fer me? Don't let her eat my food. I'll be right back." she says as she take a sip of her drink and follows Izen. She stops in the crowed that's listing to the music. She taps her foot to the beat as she looks out the window to see what Izen is doing.
Izen takes a puff of his cigarette and takes a swig of his beer" ahhh that hit the spot", he says to himself not thinking of what's to come he just keeps his focus on the duty that's at hand. Izen puts out his cigarette and looks inside and sees Jasmine looking over at him he raises his beer and leans it a little to show a sign of respect before turning around and continuing to drink
Jasmine tilts her head to the side and looks at him through the window then out at the pouring rain. "He seems so sad and has no idea how to have fun." A crooked grin crosses her face as she uses the loud noise to mast her charging Izen. She comes up behind him and shoves him out into the rain. She then grabs his hand and spins him into a dancing twirl out into the rain.
Izen drops his beer as he is pushed and lets go of Jasmines hand as she spins him" i appreciate your help to try and uplift my spirit but i have so much grief and sorrow in my heart. I was just want to finish this business here and go back to my normal life". Izen walks back under the patio and looks out into the clouds "You see I used to be part of a team called the Allstars they were my family. And because of my stupidity they died. I am willing to work together but I am not responsible for the things that will come against us when the tides turn against you just surf through it all". Izen looks over at jas" how old are you anyways?"
Jasmine makes a face at Izen, "I thought you didn't want to talk about your past. If you want to i'll listen but you have to let it go at some point." she says as she grabs hold of his arm and starts to pull him back out into the rain in a swing motion. "You are here now. Alive and I don't think your friends would want you to be so burden with what happened." she says as she lops her arm through his and spins him about. Izen notice that some of the others who were listing to the music have also joined him and Jasmine dancing in the rain. "We were all brought her for a reason but our mysterious benefactors haven't shown up to enjoy it. Life is the greats adventure we have." she says and spins him out.
Izen gives off a seemingly disturbing smile. "I just cant take the burden of someone else dying that's why I don't want to get to close to anyone in our group and I shall not use my powers until an emergency situation". Izen picks up Jas and throws her over his shoulder "Alright I think its time to go back inside your all dripping wet from the rain and you cant go around kicking ass when your sick and hey there's a lot that you don't no about my past I just gave you something as to were I came from and how I am. as to how I act now that's different".
Jasmine laughs at him, " A smiles a smile and one of these days you wont try to keep ever one at arms length. And one day you will learn that when ya spend so much time looking into the past, you miss all the things going on here and now." she's says as she wiggles out of his hold and lands on the ground. As the two of them are bounced around by some of the other people that are now dancing in the rain now that it is only a sprinkle well the singers and musicians play Jasmine moves away from Izen and back in. As he follows he suddenly finds his pants fall just a bit and when he grab them he finds he's missing his belt.
Izen grabs his pants and rolls his eyes as he sees Jasmine going back in" Great...Haven't even done anything and she already wants to get in my pants". Izen puts his hands in his pocket and walks back in" so uh yeah can i have my belt back Jas?" Izen whispers to her quietly
Jasmine blinks at him and looks confused and holds up her hands. "I don't have yer belt." she says as she wrings out her hair. Mouse weaves through the crowed and Izen can see his belt in her mouth. The cat look at him and he gets a feeling the cat is very smug.
Izen chases after Mouse and grabs his belt lifting up his belt while mouse is still attached to it "Hmph seems like your growing fond of me as well little fella, well if ya want your teeth just let go of the belt". Izen watches to see Mouse's reaction
Jasmine laugh's and walks past and takes hold of Mouse and makes her way back to the table. "Just think of this. You would be much better off living in the here and now. Cause if you dwell in the past you lose your belt to Mouse." she says and walks back to the table and sits down. "So any one else wanna go dancing in the rain? A lot of the people are doing it now that its only lightly sprinkling." She then turns back to Keiji, " So what were you saying?"

Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Keiji couldn't help but laugh his butt off at the spectacle between Jasmine and Izen, and when Jasmine's attention returned to him, he said "Well, I guess we have something in common. I'm actually half-American, but I've never been there, if you can believe it. I'd love to go someday, though. My mom works for this company that specializes in experimental technology. I can't really go into detail about the inner workings, but she was offered a promotion which required her to move to Tokyo, where the Japanese headquarters are located. That's where she met my dad, who's the CEO, and you can guess the rest. I've lived in Japan pretty much my whole life. Ah, my food's here. Just a minute." Keiji took a couple bites from his burger and sipped on his coke before continuing. "Anyway, I'm in college right now. I love video games, anime, and sentai shows. You know, shows like Power Rangers. And I go to the gym a couple times a week, so I'm in pretty good shape."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Angel eats her food quickly eating more then someone her size should eat. She easily finishes it off and smiles happily now that she has eaten. She kicks back as she examines the other guys at the table, really doubting the rest of the girls to be easily fooled unlike the men here. Her eyes focused on Izen as he mentioned his pass for moments before leaving the table. She closes her eyes as she listens to the group not keen on providing any information unless directly asked. She opens her eyes slightly at Keiji mentioning his past and that he is the son of a CEO of experimental technology. In her head there is the sound of a cash register going off in her head. 'Ching chinge!' A sly smile crosses her face as her eyes gleam darkly as she finds her next target for being on her own in a strange new country. But this will have to wait with the number of people paying attention to him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 am

Jasmine eats her stew as she listens to Keiji talk. "Sounds like fun and yes I'm American but my ethnicity is British and Indian. My parents meet in college in the states. My father was study businesses and my mum was a computer science major. From what mum says Granddad had a heart attack when she told him she was marring a British man. He almost disowned her since mum and her family are nobles back in India. But well that enough talk about my folks. But if your interested I think it be great if we worked out together. I need a new sparing partner." she says happily and takes a sip from the dark beer Izen had ordered for the group.
"So Angel you have been quiet. Were are you from?" she says as Mouse jumps into Jasmines lap and snags the last piece of lamb from her stew.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 am

Zia chuckles at the man that seems to distant and the younger girl dancing with him to lighten the mood. When the beer comes he grimaces faintly and sets it away from him having nothing he wants to do with the alcoholic beverage. He eats a bit of his food before standing up and smiles at Grace, "Since i am buying you dinner and don't feel grossly awkward asking you, care for a dance?"He smiles as his grey eyes gleam brightly As he doesn't bother to hide the thickness of his accent which is Brooklyn mixed with another accent that Grace her self can not place as New York. He grins as he adds, "I hope you know how to dance if not looks like I will have to find a new partner."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am

Angel smirks, “ From San Fransisco. At least that is where I call home since that is where my friends are. Originally I was from Vietnam at least thats what my files say.” She pulls her hair back over an ear. “Tis' not like any one had much interest in me. No one ever has and I like it that way.”
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 am

Jasmine looks over at Zia and Grace and smiles glad to see some of the group getting to know each other. She frowns a bit at Angels short and vague answer. "Well that not true cause if that was the case you would not be here. None of us would be here if that was true. And what ever happens from here on out I think we all should now a bit about each other, I mean we are a group. So what do you like to do? And what do you mean by files?" Jasmine ask in a long steam of questions over the next few minuets. Angel suddenly get the feeling that the short vague answer she gave has caused Jasmine to become very curious about her.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Grace had ordered a salad, sandwich, and a soda when they had all got something to eat, then watched with an amused look and a giggle as everyone went outside to dance. She blinks at Zia when he asks her dance to and nods with a playful smile. "Sure I know how to dance, I just hope you can handle me hun." She said with a playful wink and blew him a kiss. "Thanks for the food again, I will pay you back later." She said as she got up and took his hand. "Lead the way handsome."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Angel rubs her nose as she says, "Baseball with my friends and getting away from my guardians if you can call them that. And I'm a foster care kid or Orphan if you prefer." She sighs faintly. "Like I said no one has shown interest in me. This organization only offered me a family." She deliberately leaves out her gang activity and her brother that she knows of and only remembers seeing him once every year. She stands up, "I'll be back just going to get a newspaper to see if there is any thing going on in this place. I am not that interesting personally." She leaves to walk out side for a local and free newspaper before coming back in to read over what seems interesting to her. Her attention is still mostly on the group to hear of what else might be good to know about these people that seem to be who the letter talked of as far as she can tell.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:53 am

Two by four. That is the first thing those outside notice when they look at the group of locals coming up the street towards them. Many in the group are holding two by fours as well as other various implements that might be found on a construction site. More and more seem to be joining the group as they come down the street. The second thing that is obvious is that the majority have been drinking their courage.
Inside Angel would be reading about the major tension in the city over the ever increasing jobless rate and the increase in terror attacks by the IRA. International competion has caused many local businesses to go under. Tourists are being warned to stay away. The article labels the situation as a powder keg. This is about to be proved outside.
"Well boyos what do we have here? Looks like the forein devil has come ta dance on our graves. Why don't we show em that we're not quite as down as all that."
With that the crowd begins to move towards the bar.
Inside the bar you hear a loud commotion coming from outside.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:26 pm

As Cleo looks at Zia she stands up “The name is Cleopatra Sid Munci. And the way I see it Cats are Basset’s special little messengers that humans are meant to worship.”
As Cleo heads out the door she spots a machine that changes money to Eros so she changes her Egyptian pounds to Eros as she then sees Jasmine come her way. As Cleo is about to say something she is pulled into a cab with other people that all have the same locks on there luggage. While in the cab Cleo offers some smoked fish to Mouse wondering if the cat was still hungry.

“I guess it is safe to say we all got a letter” she says as she just watches every one all the while she was looking at Mouse wondering if she could pet her.

As they got to the restaurant Cleo looked at the menu and made a face that clearly said I have no clue what to get I never had food like this.

“umm I never had food like this what is a Sheppard’s pie??? And what is in the stew or soup” Cleo asked in confusion as she kept staring at the menu.

As the rain starts Cleo shivers and holds the blanket she forgot to give back at the airport closer to her body. “Ugh…..I hate the cold….Anyone Know where I can buy warmer clothing?”
She asked as she decided to order the Sheppard’s pie with a juice/soda.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Zia leading her in a dance not moving fast since she is a new dance partner keeps his attention on her other then his hearing which is in tuned with the sounds of the place. His eyes leave periodically to make sure the distance between him and the other dancers, only spotting the mob when they gotten close and his eyes finally did register the odd noise. He pales slightly as he spins Grace about and hisses in her ear. " Tell the others we might want to be ready to leave. I am going to try to talk to the angry noise out there to see if they will be reasonable."

He breaks off from dancing as he smiles sheepishly at her before heading out. He fully expects them to attack but talking probably won't hurt, much being a light term to use. He smiles nervously as he says to the group, lightening his new york accent, " Look they aren't looking for trouble And either am I. We got nothing to do with-Gerk?!" Zia stops talking as there is a crack and a 2 by 4 hits his knee and he pitches forward from the sudden pain in his leg that disappears pretty quickly as he brings the banged leg forward as he catches the wood and thrusts it forward to loosens the man's hold on the wood with a lunge and jerks it back in a swift motion so he has a weapon to fight with.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Jasmine was sipping at her beer Izen had gotten for her and was reading the back of Angels newspaper as she read the front. She tapped her foot to the music but as she listened she heard a bit of an odd noise slowly throwing the beat of the music off. Mouse who had been prowling under the table for any scraps that might of fallen is suddenly in her lap and the slowly moves to her shoulder. The cat looks towards the front of the bar were the music is slowly dieing off and the crowed seems to be milling about looking at something going on outside. As Mouse flicks her tail about Jasmine turns to look. Mouse suddenly hisses as the sound of a wood plank hitting some one is heard.
Jasmine gets up and pulls out her wallet and drops money on the table, if any one looks it is obvious it is more money then all their food together was.
"I think we might have some trouble guys." she says she looks towards the front but can't make out anything with the crowed in the way. She slips off her leather water treated jacket and tosses it to Cleo.
"Use that for now. Therese a second door we can leave this way." she says and points to a second entrance then looks around the group.
"Were are Zia and Grace?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Angel looks up and about as she sets the newspaper down. "Those two were over there dancing last I saw them." She starts to fold up her news paper just now acknowledging the commotion outside as she picks up her bag. She slings her back pack over her shoulder. She flinches as she hears a solid thwack of wood hitting someone and moves for the second exit, "Oh sounds like a fight is starting, I am sure those two can catch up to us soon But I am not inclined to stick around with a fight starting out side."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Grace eyes the growing mob then nods at Zia and whispers to him. "You just be careful big guy." She quickly goes back inside and grabs her and Zia's things and goes over to Jasmine. "Zia said we might want to get ready to leave, he is gonna try to tal-" She pauses when she hears the sound of Zia getting hit and sets their stuff with Jasmine and the others. "Can you take our things please? I'm going to go help him out....sound like he is going to need it."

She says then runs back out to Zia without waiting for a response from Jasmine or anyone, she glares at the mob when she Zia armed and runs up behind him. "Was that you who took the hit Zia? If so, it sounds like you could use a bit of help." She winked at him and nodded. She partially shifts under her coat just in case they can't avert a fight.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Izen puts on his belt and hears the commotion going on outside he witness a sudden angry mob gather up and sees Zia being hit with a two by four. Enraged by this site Izen grabs his beer and smashes it over the table and walks towards the door as he kicks open the door he throws his coat on the floor and walks towards the man Izen extends his hands out to show the sharp broken bottle in his hand and stares at the man. Before looking over at Zia, he smiles and lowers his glasses." Fighting unfair i see?...well how about this all of you against me". Izen rolls his shoulders back and jumps in place cracking his neck"Come i shall show you fear as though you have never experienced it before".Izen grins and stares at the man slowly swaying side to side
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 am

"Crash Smash"
The group hears glass being shattered throughout the crowd that eerily reminds of the bottle Izen just broke. The leader of the group smiles at Izen and takes a bottle from one of his commpatriots and take a long swig. He sneers at Izen and say mockingly to the crowd.
" Well boys. It seems we got a yankee hero who thinks he's hard. He thinks just cause he's from America he can take on anything. Well they took our jobs... Are we gonna let em take our pride too?"
With this question the leader takes the bottle and breaks it over his own head. He then stares at Izen with his own blood pouring down his face his the look in his eyes burning like fire.
" I say no. Let's show these bastards what we think o' them,
The mob roars its approval and charges Izen, Zia, and Grace.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 am

Jasmine grimaces as she watches Izen. "Cleo, Keiji take the bags and go with Angel. See if you can get out with out being seen. Find a phone and call the cops if you can." she says as she pulls all her hair back and braids it before spinning the braid into a bun at the nap of her neck. She pulls up the hood of her hoodie that she has been wearing under her jacket. She pulls out a pair of good thick, sturdy gloves and slides them on. She watches the crowed to see how they are moving as well out of curiosity. Mouse meows softly from near her feet before she slinks off under a table and out of sight.
"Well Mister Izen sure knows how to up the stakes." she says. Moving slowly and quietly so she doesn't attract attention.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

Zia seems to pause in his attack as he hears Grace not expecting someone else to join in the fight as his eyes flicker with consirn seeing she as far as he know is an innocent to this. "Yes... but don't worry about m-"He stance shift back as he keeps his eyes on the mob and he pales slightly as he hears a issuing challenge from next to him.
"Are you crazy?! They ar-" Zia hears the crash as the leader beaks the glass on his head and looks unnerved by this as he realizes how hopeless it was for him to come out here now to talk as the mob surges forward. "...drunk..." He draws the wood back as he readies the wood like his war hammer as he grabs one end of it and shifts so he is able to swing it with out immediate danger of hitting his other to companions, hoping to get in several hits before the glass edges find him. He watches the disorganization of the mob before he drops low and moves forward to take out the legs of the people in front to slow the attack, at least to one side as his attack does not carry on to a second person as he brings his body up into to slam his shoulder into the sternum of the next man that would be of the front line knowing this would leave him open.

He tenses up as the expected 2 by 4 Hits his exposed side as pain explodes as he backs away even tho it is already ebbing away to nothing after the fire 2 steps backwards as he catches the next blow with the 2 by 4 as he uses the opening to bring a knee into the man's groin or gut and shoves him back into the other people to slow them down farther in their attack mostly to slow them down, Not keen on causing death in a drunken mob just bang up a few to make them think its probably a better idea to leave since he him self can see nothing horribly wrong with what they are doing, or fulling in control of their own actions as far as he knows.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Angel glances at the door to the front, then at those that are following her as she weighs the benefits of helping those in the fight with those inside as she glances at the way out and sighs slightly, stepping for the door since she has no real attachment to the group yet other then an promise which seems to be worth nil at the moment. Keiji looks outside and, seeing that the mob is attacking Zia and the others, is torn between helping them and getting to someplace safe. "Things are really getting ugly out there. Should- Shouldn't we help them?" Angel grimaces as her mind flicks through the possiblities before saying, "If we want to help them, we should flank that mob by going out the back door. But I have no love for them or reason to protect them." Keiji sets his luggage down, a serious look on his face as he begins to think of a plan. "Well, I'm not just gonna run away knowing that they got hurt trying to protect us. Besides, I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve," he remarked, the stone on his bracelet glinting softly in the light. Angel raises an eyebrow. " Oh? Well I suppose we can lighten their load. The big guy did seem nice enough... So far." She shifts slightly as she wonders if she could find something to cover her face. "I would like something to protect my self though, if we are to enter battle." She glances about and slips a cloth napkin into her jacket. "Hmm..." Keiji helps her look around for something she can use, eventually deciding on an empty beer bottle sitting on a nearby table. "Here, use this," said Keiji as he handed her the bottle. "I saw some people outside holding broken ones." Angel takes it as she flips it about in her hand and cracks it against the table with clear use of how to break bottles like that. "I can use this. Just like back at home." She smiles grimly at him, "So i guess you want to help them."

"Of course." Keiji goes to the back door, cracking it open and poking his head out to make sure no one's around. "Alright, looks like the coast is clear. Come on." Angel sets her backpack down and slips out the back as she pulls out the napkin and ties it about her mouth as she strips off her outer clothing and hides it behind some trash cans, showing a suit underneath. She steps out to see where the mob is in their realative direction and moves gracefully out as she keeps her eyes on the men attacking the three. Making extra sure nobody else is watching, he presses on the stone. "Standing by," says the computerized voice in the stone. "Man, I love this part," Keiji said before he raised his hand over head and shouted "Henshin!" The voice in the stone said "Engage", and Keiji transformed into his super form. Angel's eyes look rather suprised when she looks back to see him change as what the letter said is now quite real. She turns back to the mob before she moves in and her speed shows as she zips past the back of the mob holding the glass bottle like a daggeras she slides letting her momentem carry her as stabs the glass edges into the legs of every man she passes as quick as she can as well as deep as she can get it. As she comes to the end of her skid she pushes up on her back leg to she can start running away to ciral about for her next attack.

"And here we go." Keiji runs around the corner and right the nearest guy he can find, punching him in the stomach and bringing his elbow down on the guy's back, only using a fraction of the suit's strength since he only wants to incapacitate these people. "Heh, looks like your Irish fighting spirit couldn't help you this time," he cracked as the guy fell over. Noticing that their buddy has just gotten beaten up, a few others turned to him, ready to get revenge. "Who the hell are you?!" "The guy who's gonna kick your asses," said Keiji as he cracked his knuckles. Angel tuns about to see that Keiji has entered the battle and smirks slightly under her face cover. "I think it was worth coming here. I am not alone in my ablities now." She comes back as she jumps over the ones she disabled legwise as they cry out in pain leaping for one who snarls as he spins about before balling back on her. She squeels in pain as she brings the dagger up and down repeatedly on the man's chest in her panic of being stuck under him as pain throbs through her legs. The man howls in pain as he is stabbed repeadedly by her drawing attention to them as more starts to tuen about to see what is going on with the groans and howls of pain behind them. Keiji decked one guy across the face, quickly neutralizing the other two with a some quick kicks. "Man, this is too ea- Gaaah!" He failed to notice a guy with a bat coming up behind him and bringing it against his head. Fortunately, his helmet absorbed most of the impact, so Keiji got off with just a mild headache. "Buddy, you're gonna wish you hadn't done that," he stated in a cold tone as he turned to look at the man, the helmet's eyes looking as though they were glowing hellishly. "Ah! Demon!" the man cried in terror as he dropped his bat and ran. Angel kicks her way out from under the guy she was pinned by as she twists to the side and scrambles away as 2 by fours crack the ground where she was as she thrashed side to side. She sees guys ganging up on Keiji and hearing another crack of something hitting something hard, she changes her tatics of random attacking to watch his back as she runs for the next man comming up on Her newest partner and slams the bottle into him as hard as she can as it fratures in her hand and kicks him away. "Yeah, you'd better run!" Keiji shouted at the guy as Angel ran over to him. "I'm alright. That guy just snuck up on me, is all." Keiji looked around at the guys surrounding them, trying to think of another plan. "Well, this looks bad."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Jasmine had pulled her hood low covering her face and had shifted as she moved through the crowed. AS people attempted to hit her with chairs, bottles or anything else they swung at her they looked slighting confused as the object broke against this person but she didn't fall or stumble. AS she wadded into the mass of bodies she stepped between Zia and a man swinging a heavy copper pipe at him. As Zia watches he sees this hooded women brace for the impact as the copper pipe smashes into her shoulders. He hears and sees as the pipe reverberate and the guy drop it as it shakes its self out of his grasp. Jasmine reaches out and grabs Grace and shields her from a broken glass bottle that was being thrust at her.
"Zia, Grace get Izen and follow me out." She yells over the roar of the mob. AS she turns to get Izen a large man swings a pipe at her and hits. Jasmine stumbles but get back up shortly and grabs the pipe and bends it into a U shape then reaches out and grabs Izen and shoves him at Zia and Grace. "Hold onto him! Were getting out of this!" she yells and starts to clear a path out of the mob an inch at a time. Jasmine stops in her tracks as she comes across the man bleeding out. His breath is ragged and harsh. "Oh god hes dieing!" Jasmine says as she leans down and tries to keep the mob from trampling him. "No. No." she says as she rolls him over and sees the bloody circular marks all over his chest. She looks over at Zia and Izen. "Help me get him out of here! Hes gonna die if we don't. Just follow me out." Jasmine says as she gets up and starts to shoves people to clear a path for the group. As she dose she suddenly sees two masked people fighting. One is armored and the other is in a cat suit that is covered in blood. "Get him out of here you guys, I'm going to deal with these two!" she says as she starts making her way towards the two masked fighters. They nearly killed a man! I don't know who they are but I have to stop them before they hurt someone else! she thinks as she get closer.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

As the noise out side got louder Cleo pushes through the crowd to see what is happening. “Guys Zia just had a board hit him hard ” she says gets back to the group and Jas gives her the leather Coat. “thanks Jasmine” says Cleo slips on the coat and gets her things. “I think Grace was with him.” she says as she grabs for Zia’s bags as well as Grace’s and her own. “well is some one gonna help me get there stuff so we can get them and go?”

As Cleo watched every one join the fight she took all their stuff out the back and quickly took it to the roof for safe keeping. Once there she looked around for something to uses as a weapon. Spotting some thin piping Cleo ran over and picked it up. The pipe was old and had just started to rust and she was in luck it was the same size as her fighting staff. With the makeshift staff in hand Cleo ran to the edge of the roof and looked down as she saw the fight get worse she mad a hasty decision and jumped off the roof with a scream of Charge trying to draw the crowds attention so Jas, Zia, Grace and Izen could get out.

When she landed she knocked 2 guys to the ground and called out to Jas Over the crowd,

“GO I WILL COVER YOU” as Cleo turned she took a board to her back holding back a cures she wiped the pipe around and used it to take out the legs of 6 guys. “GO GET THAT GUY OUT!”

Not really caring that she was taking damage Cleo elbowed a guy in the face as he cam behind her with a broken bottle that he just used to slash her side.

Cursing In Arabic Cleo then turned toward him and punched him right in the face breaking his nose.

“take that you bastard” she said as she blocks a few more attacks form around her with her pole.

Last edited by Yumichika on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Grace growls to herself and moves alongside Zia as he fights and manages to block and counter a few hits thrown at him with a street style of fighting, all her hits appear to aim at just hurting the mob or attempting to knock out. "When we get out of this Zia....remind me to kick that Izen guy's ass for this..." She shouts over the mob at him and pauses when Jas comes up to them and shields them with her very body, causing Grace to blink then tug on Zia. "Let's go!"

When Izen is shoved at her she growls and snaps at him. "I am going to kick your ass later you cocky bastard." She beared her teeth and it now began to look as if something were moving under her coat as she moved with the group, upon coming across the bleeding man, she goes wide-eyed. "Zia, watch Izen, I'll carry this guy...." She hesitates for a moment and looks at Jas before making a set of tendrils coming out from under her clothing to gently lift the man into her arms where she holds him with her arms and tendrils gently. "We need to hurry....now." She nods to Zia and starts to move out of the area to take the man to a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next