Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyberpunk Connection

Go down 
+3
optimalzelda
reep
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Boss!
Report findings and move to next targer, we need to test against blades.
While running, pull out a small pack of stims and take it. Won't floor me later, but the soreness here could.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Raid dropped the body of the sniper at her feet and retrieved his weapons and ammo. She turns her back on him, his arms twisted and bending at angels they shouldn't be, and heads towards the first one she dropped. As she looks him over she can see the metal plates he has sewn onto his shirt deflected one of the shoots but the other two found areas were the make-shift armor didn't protect.
"Threat level: zero.", Raid thinks as she removes his weapons and ammo. She crawls to the ledge and looks out over the fight. Her ears twitch as a man starts yelling and screaming as the gun shoots start going off randomly.
"Threat level high. But his own people will deal with him soon enough." Raids eyes begin to glow again as her eyes shift to the inferred spectrum as she moves onto her next target.

Charles sits silently at the back of Raids mind, watching and taking in the fight through the sensors through out Raids body. He adds the weapons and ammo to the list as he keeps track of that the fight and keeps an eye out for other jobs after the few they have lined up.
"Humm? Whats this?", Charles thinks to his self as a private message on their comm line. Only a handful of people had that comm line.
"Oh my. What an interesting job request. It is something to talk to her about in further detail.", he thinks as he sends off a reply.

"My Dear Lady, after we have finished here we would like to talk with you about all the details of the job. Sincerely Sir Charles.", Charles send off as he goes over the data.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Odessa opens up the message and folds the hands under the chin of the body she is using and smiles. At least it is one reply.
She sends back, "Sir Charles I would love to talk to you more about this. The price for your services would be much appreciated. Take your time on what you are doing. I am currently tracking and identifying the other hackers. Price may vary depending on who they are. Of course, I am sure this would of come up between you and I.
Sincerely, Lady Odessa
"

She slowly looks at the other screen that are tracking the hackers as she embeds a signal only Geist seem to pick up on. Simple enough to do since all she had to do was to add a frequency that the geist work on in their hacking. She starts to tap into Geist lines and politely requests them to describe what they see and what the person looks like and not to attack them. She tells them she is tracking those that are attacking her company and she has no need for comm attacks yet. She starts to locate the hacker's information through their communication devices. Once getting the information she cross references what she can to check information she is getting from Geist and from the information on the person she 'found' to make sure it is her person because hackers don't always have their own communication devices on them. If there are no geist about she sees if there are communication devices about the hacker that she can tap into quickly to get visuals on them her self.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

Dawn smiles as she goes back inside the house with her Master, when greeted by the house she giggles. "This handsome man with me is my Master, he is here to help me decide on which modifications I should get!" She cheerfully says and smiles brightly. "Isn't that right master? You wanna make me an ever better gal for you don't you?~" She teases while playfully hugging and rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:59 am

Raid moved silently along the roof tops, using the out-of-control man as a distraction. She sifts back to normal sight as she close in on another pair of gange members.
This is odd. Never have I seen to rival gangs work together like this. Or with so much fire power. Gang fight are close-quarter-fighting with very few shooters., Charles thinks to him self as he begins a second search of all the news he has been monitoring from local bars. Drunk gang members gossip just as much if not more then bored trophy wives.
AS he filters through a hundred dozen rumors at once Raid closes in the next group of sniper and guard. Sweeping up from behind she wraps her left arm around his neck and squeeze as well as pacing her right hand on the side of his head and shoving it hard the left snapping it. The body its the floor with a thud as she turns on the sniper as he begins to look back on hearing the snapping noise.
Raid drops to tall fours as she sees him bring the gun around and takes a shoot. A low growl escapes her lips as she rams the guy into the low wall he had be using for cover and pins him using his own gun.
Raid, kill this one and its time to go. From what i can gather this area has been declared a 'Grey Zone'. But as I do not like not knowing it is best we treat this as a high level threat zone., Charles tells Raid as he calls Mr. Syn.

"Hello Mr. Syn I have recently discovered this area to be declared a 'Grey Zone'. What a grey zone is and who declared it is sadly not something I know but I feel we must treat this a higher threat level area then we first thought. I have already identified two high level gangs and a few miner ones. On top of all this the gangs in question have brought far more firepower then is seen in your normal gang fight. Please proceed with percation. If you know what a grey zone is please inform me as to the significances since I can think of several things, but with out further information, I can not make an accurate assessment."

At the get away car a little orange hologram image of Charles appears.

"Lady Odessa, I have recently discovered this area to be declared a 'Grey Zone'. What a grey zone is and who declared it is sadly not something I know but I feel we must treat this a higher threat level area then we first thought. I have already identified two high level gangs and a few miner ones. On top of all this the gangs in question have brought far more firepower then is seen in your normal gang fight. Please proceed with percation good Lady.", Charles says with a bow and his image disappears.

On Hikarus wrist the bracelet with the large flat holo dist glows as an image of Charles appears.

"Hikaru, the threat level of this job has been increased to the maximum level. They are using far more fire power then is normal. Keep a close eye on Mr. Syn.

Raid left hand twitches a little as the dendrite claws extend from her finger tips digging into the shooters shoulder. Her right arms pulls one of her knives from its holder then in a swift motion brings the blade up under the rib cage into the lung. She release him as he pitches forward over the wound. But before he can try to get a gun to shoot at her she steps behind him and uses the knife on his neck to sever the spinal cord.
"Threat level of immediate area: zero. Threat level of the entire level raised to highest level." Raid says as she gathers up all the ammo and any of the weapons that are different from what she has already picked up. She also searches the bodies for any data slates that might give Charles more information. Once she is satisfied she has found everything of importance she is back on the hunt until Syn calls and says hes ready to level.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 am

~~~Kessler~~~
The man he is controlling is terminated by someone with a skull helmet with heavy weaponry on their back. The person charged the person he was controlling and snaps the man's neck. They have the distinct markings of actual battle armor and two Machetes of black metal on their side, a custom made rifle, and with "T-404" on over their heart. The person had no gang markings on them other then what might he the design of the skull on the helmet. No gang he ever heard of though with his workings in D.E.X.
When Kessler starts to see people removing them selfs from the battle field as this happened. As he reaches out for other gangsters with cyber brains he can't seem to locate any.

~~~Syn/Hikaru~~~
A man comes about the corrner and see's Syn and Hikaru and pulls out a nasty looking blade with notched edges who moves in for a stab on Syn. It must be because they are over one of their team members.

~~~Raid~~~
Raid and Chariles see a man get offed by a person in all black other then a skull on their helmet, and is wearing battle armor. They see a curious thing of all the gangsters backing away from them in a weird politeness and not opening fire on this person who walks off to find an area to watch this fight like a black gargoyle.

When 'Lady Odessa' in the car (the other Geist) responds the voice pattern and tone of the voice are off a bit. "Yah I heard of this and I am not Miss Odessa. She is dealing with issues else where at her work. I have been asked to stand in for your get away driver for now by the little miss. But Grey areas mean 5 major rival gangs declared this a place they will not attack each other. But since this only a temporary alliance area something is up. It might be negotiations or they plan on attacking something. Heards that the reapers are in the area 'cause they heard about this. Might know them as the grim reapers, the Deathwatch, Clicker's hour class, The arbiters...Well there be a lot of names for them. Mostly harmless as long as you don't attack them. Only know their names that people give them. No one really knows who they are or why they watch but spoken agreement is that you never attack them. And I mean Never Attack Them. If you do a AT well it is said you're dead. " He pauses slightly as Charles hears, "What...what do you mean your leaving? Erk! Ok. Ok. I will tell them." The person seems to realize that they left the comms on before saying, "Your mechanics friend says he will be heading home...for one reason or another. But also be warned I got nothing on who is really leading this attack from the neon lines. And no one is speakin' on who is in the attack. I'm only obliged to tell you this cause the little miss would get mad at me if i didn't say something."

~~~Dawn~~~
The house seems to 'think' before replying in text, "Ok, just thought would be closer to Syn's genetic structure."
Dawn's Master smiles and hugs her back, "Of course my doll." He presses against her playfully. He pulls over the modifications and picks out the one's he likes. "I like these ones my dear."

~~~Odessa~~~
At least the other hackers kind of cover their tracks but Odessa gets a Geist that does face structuring as well as body and locates a small list of hackers that match each of the people, a bit OCD but good for her. One is connected to working in the underworld and another is a fairly young hacker that s good but sloppy. She gets at least one name that shows up for the young human hacker, which is Kenny Nedon. The other Hacker appears to be a spliced human that is of the common cat splicing. She gets 8 different names for them. Gean Gillan, Barry Sheina, Xeon Shiln, Henery Bivocal, Sheana Kingster, Steve Lin, Aron Lancer, and John Whin.
Kenny Nedon is known for being a freelancer hacker that will get bought up by any one for a job. He is too young to have a long standing history with any one.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

Odessa Sighs as she researches all the other eight just so she could have detailed reports on the possible hackers. If she must deal with the extra dangers she might as well compile a list for Charles. He is probably better at this kind of research then she is but at least she can cut some costs now if something like this comes up again. She eyes the hacker from her old company and smiles as she gets information on them too. Nice to know if she can use this person again if they come with the company. She squirms once she realizes there is no tail which he has gotten quite use to and starts her hand rubbing.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Raid keeps an eye on the dark gargoyle as she moves onto the next group. She holds still as she hears some one moving towards her. It was a gang member that was leaving the battle field. As She moves past Raid tackles her from behind, Raids knee in her back pinning her as her hands wrap under her chin pulling back on at a painful angle. Warm blood spills over her hands as she pulls them away with her claws extended to slit the throat. Raid cheeks around her as the women gasp out her last breath.
Raid finish here we are leaving, now., Charles say into her mind as she finishes looting the body.
Raid flicks her hands, ridding them of excesses blood then wipes them of her shirt. She rolls her shoulders as she moves to the side of the building and jumps off, garbing hold of ledges and window seals to move and slow her decent. As she hits the level that Syn and Hikaru are on she breaks into a run moving from cover to cover and only dealing with people who stop to confront her.
Syns cell begins to go off again. Once again Charles voice can be heard. "Mr. Syn it is time we leave this place. It has been declared a grey zone. There are at least five major gangs that have agreed to a alliance for what reason and for how long, I do not know. But at current I have only been able to identify only two majors and two minor ones. That means there are at least three that are not present. We should leave with all hast."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 am

Dawn wiggles happily as she looks over the list and ooos at her master's choices.(I'm REALLY going to have to work out what with someone) "Good picks Master~" She kisses his cheek before thinking and happily poking the wall. "Hmmm Housey? Could you send Mr. Regis a message informing him that I'm done deciding?" Before the house could respond, Dawn playfully pins her master to the couch and playfully grins. "And how about we have a quicky before anyone comes back home Master? Hmmm?~" She asks and playfully bounces on him.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Take stab, then paintball the face!
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:32 pm

~~~Syn~~~
The stab goes through the armor and cuts into him. Its only a small hole compared to what it could be. Only about half of an inch in and the knife seems to fasten it's self in the wound. The man lets go in surprise from the paintball that gets him across the bridge of his nose and in his eyes.

~~~Raid~~~
Charles gets a message from Clanker of "I need to leave for business."
There are few shots as gangsters seemed to of marked people attacking them as threats, or its stray shots that graze by. The gargoyle seems indifferent to them leaving. Only one bullet seems to be directed at Raid as a lazer burns through her upper arm, only on the out side. The air fluctuates where it came from and seems to be moving away or moving to a new position. The shot was only the top layer of skin and and eight of an inch in leaving a burn.

~~~Dawn~~~
Dawn and her master get at quickly in but not before Regis gets back and all lights on his helmet goes black, "I... erk WHY?!" He covers where his eyes are even with his visor being black. The lights only turn back on once assured he will not see sex on his couch any more and sounds fairly unhappy he found people in his house going at it. "What were your choices?" All of his arms seem rigid still as he keeps at least 2 foot radius of his couch. They eventually all press up against his back as he marks the couch for something, probably extreme cleaning.

~~~Odessa~~~
To research them all it would take 2 hours for basic and at least a day to have some detail about them on where they commonly go. More time and a person stalking them to find out more intimidate details, a week
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Raid snarls as the lazier burns through her arm. She drops and rolls for cover before making for the area the shot came from. As Raid moves her eyes shift to the inferred spectrum again and look for moving heat sources.
There is no way I can convince you to let this one go is there? No I thought as much., Charles says as he calculates the angle and all likely escape routes.
*Sight* I will inform Hikaru and Mr.Syn. Charles says as Raid begins to climb to the last location the shot came from keep an eye out fro any more that might come her way.

Hikurs bracelet glows again and Charles image appears again, "Hikaru get Mr.Syn to safety if his test is finished. Raid and I will join you once Raid is done hunting down who ever shot her and eliminates them."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Odessa takes her time in researching the people so she will know more about them and have more information about who Charles will be going up against. Her eyes water from having to use real eyes for so long as the stress of seeing every thing with real eyes start to give her a headache.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Dawn giggles as Regis enters to her and her master finishing up on his couch. Once she and her Master were decent, Dawn wiggles happily in her spot on the couch and thinks. "Hmmm...well for normal things...could you possibly give me new, more realistic feeling hair?" She asks with a bright smile before speaking up again. "And for my master's pleasure...some...I do believe it's a type of gel for down here." She points to her groin with a playful grin.

Regis pulls off his helmet revealing messy short, electric blue hair. He does not look much older then her master, only about a 10 to 20 difference in years, even with the small metal bits on his temples where his helmet must hook up to his optics. His eyes don't seem to stay one color as he scratches his head which is amazingly looks like it is almost all fleshy. He blinks and rubs his head at Dawn's request with a sigh. "Both I can do no problem....but I need your..erm Master here to go pick up the gel for me while I work on your hair." He says getting a nod from Dawn's master whom kisses her with a smile before getting up to leave and Regis gets the materials needed to work on Dawn's new hair.

Dawn smiles to herself as she is worked on and thinks before speaking up. "Not really one for physical fun with others are you sir?" Regis doesn't show any real reaction to the question and keeps at his work, causing Dawn to sign and huff in annoyance. "Fine fine, be Mr. Super Serious about your work Mr. Boring." She soon sits their in silence while she is worked on.

Her master returning just as Regis gets done with her hair and grumbles upon being handed the gel. "I'll get this done quickly for your...toy sir." Regis says to Dawn's master whom simply nods and sits beside the very happy Dawn. She waits for Regis to get done before pulling out the pen syringe and injecting Regis with the synthetic morphine then stands up, her master already outside waiting. "Sorry hun...but I was told to do this to you." She explains as she heads to the door and heads to her master's car and gets in with him. "Let's go home please sir? After all this I would very much like to relax." She asks with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:19 am

With a cry of "Keepsies! It's mine!" Syn runs to safey.
He has found the achilles heel of the suit, and looks around to form up his crew to head out.
"Decepticons! Roll out!" he calls over the comms, then cuts his mike for a moment. "owowOWOWOW!" Syn does a jig as he pulls the knife gingerly out. No need for the hired help to see him sane, that would ruin his imperfect reputation.
He take another hit of stim after patching his wound a bit, then heads to meet the group back for the rally.
He, now back in his happy place, whips out his phone and dials his cous.
"SuperSyn to Secret Squirrel, need pickup, need pickup in the pick em up."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Dawn
Regis gets up to wash his hands in his sink and puzzlement enters his face before fear cuts in as he moves to stop her. As the needle sinks into his exposed skin he smacks her ways even with the deed done. The effects are nearly instantaneous as he goes down as his pupils widen, his mechanical arms seem to become unresponsive, and he starts to froth on the ground as she leaves.
Her master slides his hand about her side and walks with her, "Ah yes we can go home my dear. I think we both had a long day to day." He drives them home and strangely he only seems to wander the house as if exploring it.

Odessa
As she searches the other hackers she gets an incoming message that is forwarded to the shared phone. It is an message from Reigs labeled 'Help'. If she opens it the message is mostly garbled and does not make much sense but she does reconise the medical alerts that get through as wishes not to die seem to play out.

Raid/Charles
As Raid chases down her attacker, they seem to be rellying on the smaller areas to put space between Raid and using their tiny frame to slide through the holes. Seems like they know this area in great depth. As Raid continues the pursuit another shot flash out to hit Raid on the same arm but only to burn. The person who shot already is running by the time they look for them, only showing up on the inferred spectrum like their other attacker.
As the strike hits there is a message from Clanker. It reads, "Attacked, in critical state. Help help help help. No run. Run run run run." The rest of his message deteriorates into medical charts of his health that is failing fast and gibberish with periodic wishes not wanting to die.

Syn-Hikaru
Syn sees the garbage truck get up and spin about to let him and Hikaru in as 'Odessa bares her teeth. The speech pattern is very off as who ever it is starts to speak, "Sorry about this but your driver needed to take care of a few things at her work so yah got me. The lady has some mice she needs to catch if yah get me drift. Super secret squirrel. SO where too?"
Syn hears his phone go off s he gets a new message...from Clanker of all people. All the message says is , "Need experimental detox stat."

Kessler
The attack in his area seems to lighten up at the moment. The garbage truck also just showed it's self to be upgraded.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Dawn smiles softly as they ride home, she playfully teases him during the drive with a playful grin on her face. Upon arriving home she was going to pounce and play with him to unwind a bit, but blinks as he seems to wander their home like he's never been there before. "Hmmm...." She walks along side him swaying her hips seductively. "Soooooo.....may I ask who you are?" A smile on her face as she asks this.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:29 am

Not finding anyone else with a cyberbrain, Kessler took the opportunity to pick off any stragglers on the ground or on the rooftops, shooting only to injure or disable them, not to kill. "Who the hell are these guys? Oh shi-!" For at the moment, a bullet whizzed past his head, and Kessler decided now might be a good time to find a different spot to shoot from.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Odessa stops to look at the message since it seemed so odd he would be asking for help. As the medical conditions start showing up she forwards her message to her doctor that checks up on her with added, "Please can you look in on my room mate. I am too far to do any thing for him." She stifles the worry of not being near her room mate and so far closest lasting friend but she does have to protect her company. She HAS TO protect her work...It is hers all hers... and she will not lose her rightful place again....failure is not an option.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Syn thinks.
"Oh, we got gels, just do you want couch at the end of it? And are we speaking of biochemical or chamical chemical cleanup?"
He ponders a bit as he looks at meat puppet Oddessa "We we need to report to the guy who hired us the rsults, then I need a doctor, while I hope you can deliver something to the clank."
Syn pulls out a candy bar. He rips off the end a begin to chew. "Thanks a gain for the lift, was getting hairy down there. No offense." He bites into the candy bar, then passes out a second.
"Garter belts!" he stammers as he gets back from his vacation in the subconscious. He tilts his head a bit, "Ya know, I'm betting a doctor first, then the mission money."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Hikaru nodded as she responded to Charles’ two messages and responds back with a quick yes as she follows Syn around and helps to get him out of the fight area.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Dawn
The man smiles and shows his teeth, "Bright little android aren't you but it took you a while to realize that I wasn't your master." The man pulls a pen out of a pocket and the tip of it opens up and the small item sparks a bit As he hooks his arm about her hip. " You see your master brought up some touchy history with me. My ex girlfriend Odessa, Seems like she has a lot of money in her name." He presses the edge of the pen against her shoulder and smiles, "And I would Hate to dispose of you right now since you helped me dispose of one of my arch rivals with something that is their love. A follower of the machine taken down by a machine." He presses the tip of the pen against her neck leaving a chip behind. "More or less I am your master now." His hand seems to ripple as a tendril slides out slightly before going back in. He pockets the pen yet again with a look of disgust. "Hate using machines but I see their uses. And that chip will keep you from betraying me to any one."

Kessler
In the distance he spots one of the men that has been fighting with him drop as the optic suit wearing figure does a quick kill before darting away as the they start to shimmer back to their near invisible state. Kessler gets the distinct feeling he and his small troupe are no longer alone and they seem to be unaware of the new danger.

Syn
The person bares Odessa's teeth again in the attempt to smile, "It aint hair its nice delectable fur. Just give me the address and i can get there but for now. There should be some of those quick fix packets....thought i saw it... Oh here it is." The person pulls out the body paste that can keep one from bleeding out for hours till real attention can be given.
Once the man gets the address he pauses before saying, "We waitin' for any one else? The Lady said there were 2 others."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Raid snarls as another shot grazes her arm. She skids to a stop as she loses her target and presses close to the wall using it for cover. She barres her teeth in anger as she tries to calm her mind.
"Smaller targets in narrow path ways have the advantage Raid.", Charles says as he appears on her shoulder.
"I know that." she snaps at him not taking her eyes away from the area her target had disappeared down.
"I just need to get up higher and find a way to cut them off." she mutters as she begins looking around for an easy way to a higher vantage point. As Raid moves back and pulls out one of her guns Charles receives a message.
Raid we need to go. Mr. Clanker is in dire condition. He was assaulted after leveling. We need to get back., Charles say into Raids mind. She snarls in frustration at having to give up her hunt but she turns and races back to the others and the waiting car.
It would appear that Mr. Syn is also done with his test., Charles says as he plots out the fastest rout to the others. Raid avoids any of the gang members as she follows the path Charles has found for them. As Raid nears the others she jumps from her level down landing on the roof of the cabin with a loud 'THUD'. Raid slides off the roof on the passenger side and pulls open the door. She looks Syn over from head to foot as she pushes him into the middle seat. Raid pulls Hikaru in behind her and reaches over and slams the door shut before turning on 'Odessa'. She leans over Syn and hooks the front of her shirt pulling her face-to-face, "Get back to the apartment. Now." she growls and lets go of 'her' before looking at Syn.
"You gonna be okay for a bit longer?" she ask him and takes a better look at his injury's. She also looks Hikaru over to make she she hasn't taken any serous damage as well.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Dawn eyes the man wearing her Master's face and tenses a bit as the chip is put onto her, she huffs and mumbles in annoyance. "Ok....but I want to know why you took my master Mr. Biologious...and where is he now? Is he alive...?" She seems to shudder and looks a bit disturbed hoping that the man before her is wearing a masked copy from his look and not of his face. "And....what are you even wanting me to do now....cause I'm going to assume I won't get the 'fun' I was hopeing to have when me and my master came back home."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

The person in Odessa's body jumps as pain goes through their expression as they land oddly on their tail as Raid lands on the roof of the truck. The roof gives slightly to her weight but holds. The person is all puffed up and clearly looking uncomfortable with the fur on end and having to face a fairly angry modified human. "Right O. Just buckle in." They start powering up the 'rocket system' pausing slightly from the custom job on the controls. After a few moments they start them up and get the truck into a clear area and activates the booster. The whole truck launches it;s self forward with nothing to balance out the acceleration. "Odessa's" fur bristles out ward as the person focuses only on driving as the truck goes kreening through traffic. Car's zip out of the way of the truck as the truck barrels through expecally with it sliding into head on traffic to go down a wide ally way. They quickly get back to the apartment which has a car part way through on of the apartment's windows as the driver slides into a parking space and manages to stop before hitting the building. The poor driver looks like they are still recovering from the shock of the boosters as they have a death hold on the steering wheel.
Inside Odessa's exceptional doctor, Alessia, is kneeling beside Clanker as she administers several injection into the unconscious man. She has several small hand held machines connected to him that are telling her his condition is starting to stabilize. His face is covered only by the mask over his mouth and nose showing the 40 year old man's upper face to the modified human and AI that he took into his home. Charles feels several memories of rising to the surface one of the handlers that was working with the AIs, the closest person the AIs can call a father.

Dawn
"Your Master is still alive for now. And I have plans for you. But your fun will be entertaining any guests we will be having." He stops for a moment before questioning Dawn. "Now i need to know if I am to be expecting any one today."

Odessa
As she is working she hears over her geist lines, "Lady Odessa. I can take over if you want. I ....Your friends are crazy. And never going to drive that garbage truck with boosters again." It cuts out for a bit before saying as an after thought, "I also I would like my body back because I know how to walk around in it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberpunk Connection   Cyberpunk Connection - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberpunk Connection
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next