Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Frontier

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The New Frontier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:58 pm

May nods slowly and gets to her feet slowly then dusts herself off, tensing a bit as she hits a wound by mistake. "Ow....that still stings a bit..." She blinks as she now notices Rhys' wound and frowns. "Dear...let's get you to the poke'mon center right away, they are bound to have someone able to patch you up....hopefully we'll run into Dusk along the wa-" She is soon cut off by the call of a young Umbreon. "May! There you are!! Are you ok?" He asks with his ears drooped a bit, May smiles at him and pats him on the head softly. "Yes I am thanks to these nice young men here little one. Sadly the introductions will have to wait."

May slowly approaches Rhys and looks at Delta with a soft smile. "Care to help be a look out while we move to the poke'center?" She asks while carefully picking up Rhys causing Dusk to blink. "Woah May...I forgot how strong you were..." May lets out a hearty laugh as she starts making her way to the center with Rhys and co. in tow. "Mother's have to be strong Dusk!"

The group soon get close to where Jet and Pan are fighting, the rouge pokemon in the general area have mostly cleared out by now.
---------------------------------------------------------

A arguing Sneasel and Zangoose soon stumble out of an alley near Melody, the Sneasel glares at the Zangoose. "You idiot! You ditched your group to fight a lousy Seviper!? What is wrong with you!?" The Zangoose bares its(her) fangs at the male Sneasel and growls. "I can't help it you scumbag! It's a natural thing for me!" The sneasel makes a fist and shakes his head. "Where IS your group anyway?" "The pip squeeks? I told them to go loot some things to get them off my back. They were annoying." The sneasel just eyes the female as Melody can soon see the small Larivatar and Snubull run up to the Zangoose pouting and whining in unison. "We got beat up!! A mean Rhyhorn and a Combusken beat us up Miss!" The two young poke'mon sniffle as the Zangoose rubs her head. "Great....this day just keeps getting worse..."
--------------------------------------------------------

Rio smiles and blushes lightly as goes with the group to the hotel, which is a designated safe zone in the raid. The Rangers there wave Gideon, Rio, and Kira over to them. "Are you all ok? You all are safe here. We can tend to your wounded Poke'mon inside sir." The ranger motions them inside where they are approached by a nurse from the 'Center who smiles at them. "Oh its good to see you all safe...hehe...such a cute sight if you don't mind me saying sir." She says motioning to Rio and Kira.
-------------------------------------------------------

Amidst the slowly ending chaos, a trainer along with a male oddish and a female Spinda, make their way through the alleyways avoiding anyone else with small bags of stolen goods in hand(at least those whom have hands). They mostly have no interruptions, except for a pesky Shedinja whom the Spinda was able to deal with quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:39 am

Rhys was quiet, though he didn't favor the idea of being picked up and carried at first. His weariness from blood loss however took the better over his belligerence and he soon fell asleep as he was touted on May's shoulder.

"Thanks, May. Sometimes he doesn't know any better and gets himself in some dumb situations. He's made of tough stuff... Sometimes though, he'll bite off more than he can chew.", Hagane began to explain, almost apologetically. He was quiet for a moment before asking then, "Say, you two aren't alone in this town, are you? Where are your trainers?"
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:51 pm

The two Pokemon, an Oddish and a Spinda, and a lone human skulked along the back streets and alleyways, until suddenly, the human stopped.
"We can't bring this to the Center. They'll think we're criminals."
"OH HELL. Didn't think of that," Olimar the Oddish said.
"Well, what are we going to do?"
"Can't you stuff it in your bag?"
"No space. I already stuffed some potions and clothes we looted in there."
Meanwhile, Hina, the Spinda, climbed up on a nearby dumpster and started dancing.
"We can always hide it~" she said.
"...Oh yeah! And we'll get it back once everything calms down! Hina, you're a genius!" Olimar said.
"I'll make you remember that~"
"...Why didn't I think of that?" Petrel said. He tapped a Pokeball on his bracelet. "Ellen, can you help us? Pwetty pwease?"
Ellen the Magby came out, all smiles and cheers. LOUD smiles and cheers. "PWAY TIME! PWAY TIME!"
"Uh...not right now. Can you mark that dumpster over there with a P and S?" She looked at him quizzically. "Like my name?" Again, still no response. "...Just draw something on there."
"YAY! ART TIME~!" She immediately used her small, yet potent flame abilities to draw what appeared to be a Magby on the dumpster, yet it looked more like a cloud.
"Thanks, Ellen. Hina, help me out in tossing these in." Ellen returned to her ball. "Everyone, game faces. I don't want anyone, ESPECIALLY not psychics, to find out we've ransacked a couple stores."
They started running off. "Speaking of Psychics," Olimar said, "I think I saw a Metang among those causing all this ruckus."
"Oh bloody hell. Well, we'll deal with that...somehow."
"Psychic Steel, rough deal~" Hina chimed.
"Oh shut it."

The trio headed in the direction of the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Aside from being slightly shaken, Kira didn't have much wrong with her when the nurse examined her. "She's going to be just fine, Sir. Are these your only pokemon?" she inquired, referring to Kira and Rio. "Uh... No, I have a few others that I sent out to help get things under control," Gideon answered. "Hope they're okay. Heh. Yeah, it is pretty cute, isn't it?" "G-Gideon, you're making me blush!" Kira said quietly.

Atlas bowled through a few stragglers, Judy right behind him, before he noticed Rhys and his team, as well as May. "Is he okay? He called out to them, though he didn't get an answer before the rest of Gideon's team showed up. "Listen, it ain't safe here. Let's get to the hotel," Jet stated. "I can help you carry him, if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Melody smiled as she watched the pokemon argue with each other and while they were distracted she took out a 1 Great Ball and 2 pokeballs and chucked all 3 of them at the young and injured pokemon.

As the Zangoose took notice of her, Melody sent out Kuromaru and had him use take down to stun the pokemon as she waited to see if the others stayed in the balls she had thrown. Without any vocal commands Melody let her Arcanine do what it did best, beat down its opponent.

She watched on as her pokemon fought and the Great Balls moved. Once the Zangoose was beaten up enough Melody threw an ultra ball at the injured pokemon and then waited for the ball to stop moving.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:04 am

May shakes her head at Hagane's question then smiled. "We're not alone, our trainer is helping with the fires across town with Dusk's sister and a friend's poke'mon I believe..."

Dusk perks up his ears happily as Gideon's poke'mon approached him, May, and Rhys' group. "Oh hey! It's you guys! Gideon's poke'mon right? Nice to see ya again!" He happily exclaims before May sighs and shakes her head then smiles at the group. "While it is good to see you all again, I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances...and we were on our way to the poke'mon center...but the hotel is closer so...lead the way...Jet was it? Help carrying Rhys would be nice seeing as I am weak myself..." May says with a worried expression at Rhys' condition. This causes Dusk to frown a bit as the group soon starts to move towards the hotel, Jet helping May with Rhys'.

"Oh! Mr. Hero." May says before looking at Delta with a bright smile. "Why not introduce yourself to our friends here hmm?"
------------------------------------------------------

After Melody catches her poke'mon, and Petrel and his gang exits the back alleys, a Metang zooms pasts both groups, past the poke'center and towards the hotel where the rangers have set up their safe zone, it's eyes glowing bright red with anger. "OUT OF MY WAY!! I WILL HAVE MY PRIZE!!" It shouts, shoving anyone or anything that gets in it's way aside with Confusion.

From where she is, Melody could see a Alakazam on nearby rooftop watching the Metang with a disappointed look before it teleports from rooftop to rooftop keeping up with the Metang.

Rio blushed and chuckled softly at the Nurse and Gideon's comment. "H-hey now stop that kinda talk...we're standing right here ya know...!!!" Rio's eyes widen as he, and Kira, can soon feel the Metang getting close. "Everyone something is coming!" He shouts...a bit too late as the Metang bursts into the hotel, knocking the rangers, nurses, and Gideon aside as it focuses on Rio and Kira. "You two are coming with me! Though this training mission was a failure, I can still bring back vital tools for the organization! You two will do just fine!" He shouts.

(And if Petrel and Melody were to follow...)
As Melody and Petrel approach the hotel in pursuit of the Metang, they would be able to hear its shouts of rage as it slowly backs out of the hotel with Rio and Kira floating behind it. "If anyone tries to stop me I will end these 2 young ones! Do NOT test me!"

By this time May, Dusk, Rhys, and the rest would be arriving as well when the Metang makes his comment about testing him. A deep, calm voice soon is heard within the area. "This has gone on far too long Magnus." The Alakazam that everyone has briefly seen throughout the chaos appears and shakes his head at the Metang before him. "You fail and you think this will redeem you? Hmph....what a fool..." The metang, Magnus, glares at the newcomer and starts to faintly glow as it drops Rio and Kira. "How dare you! What gives you the right to speak down to ME in such a manner?!" The alakazam faintly smiles. "The fact that I a commander of our organization is what gives me the right...I was sent here to watch you...and seeing as you have failed..." He glares back at the Metang as his own eyes dark to glow with a dark aura before he lifts his hand. "I shall leave your fate to these humans here...farewell Magnus you fool..." The alakazam blasts Magnus with a Shadow Ball before teleporting away, the remnants of the group now out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Everyone just saw an Alakazam blast the hell out of a Metang, which, if you think about it, is kind of impressive.
What Petrel saw, however, was a Metang who just got the crap knocked out of it. Going on pure instinct, completely ignoring the Riolu and Kirlia it just tried to kidnap, hoping to act before anyone else, he grabbed the last empty Pokeball from his left wrist and broke the silent void left by the Alakazam:

"DIBS!"

He chucked the Pokeball as hard as he could toward the Metang.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:04 am

Melody throws a Quick ball at the Matang (was thrown at the same time Petreal‘s pokeball) and she sends Kuromaru to look for any other pokemon to add to her collection.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

"Wha- What just happened? Is everybody okay?" Gideon's pokemon voiced their well-being just in time to see the Metang take Kira and Rio hostage. "N-No! Not again!" Kira began positively shrieking in fear before the Metang got its butt handed to it by the Alakazam. "What the hell is going on? They work for some kind of organization?" But Gideon's train of thought was interrupted by Petrel and Melody throwing pokeballs at the Metang. Not even thinking about that, he ran over to help his Kirlia, asking if she was okay. "Gideon... I-I..." Kira's sentence dissolved into loud sobs. "Hey... Hey... Come here." Gideon tenderly scooped her into his arms, hugging her like a father would hug his daughter. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kira repeated over and over again as she buried her head into his shoulder. "Shh... It's okay, Kira. You've got nothing to be sorry about. Rio, are you okay too?"
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:47 pm

"Uh... Well, I'm Delta of the Torrent. You know you guys are really lucky, Had I been anyone else. Well, things wouldn't have ended so well...", Delta began to explain.

"But you're glad we're alright and that you had a good change of heart.", Hagane chimed in.

"H-hey now! That's not something fair to say about me! I didn't like what I saw, it's not like I wanted to do this!", Delta began to attest, getting defensive.

"Would you two... ... ... Stop arguing!?", Rhys spoke up. "Oh right... I'm Rhys by the way. Sorry I couldn't do much."

"Rhys, you were in no shape to do anything. What could you do against any of the Pokemon yourself anyway?", Hagane pointed out. Unfortunately, his words rung heavy with his bitter wisdom. "Anyway, I'm Hagane. I don't remember what people used to call me before that name, so that'll have to do."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:49 pm

The nearby Rangers knock away the balls thrown at the Metang and stand between it and the trainers. "No catching this one trainers! We're going to take it with us to try to question it when it wakes back up, to try and learn what we can about this group it works for. Now if you will excuse us..." One of the Rangers has a Machamp lift the Metang and carry it off with the group of rangers.

The nurse that approached Gideon when he first arrived at hotel walks up him, Rio, and Kira with a frown. "Sir...? Are your poke'mon ok? Why would that awful poke'mon want to try to kidnap them?" She asks as an Audino with a nurse's hat on steps up beside her trainer and sets down a small basket of poffins with a soft smile on her face. "It's not much but...it's what i can do right now to try to make you both happy." She says softly before stepping back. Rio joins in on the hug with Gideon and Kira, hugging Kira tightly and trying to comfort her not paying any mind to the generous offer of the Audino. "Kira we're safe now....and the bad guy is being taken away.." He says comfortingly and sniffs the air before blinking at the basket then looking at the Audino perking up a bit. "And these nice nurses have given us some yummy food...so what do ya say? Let's eat?" He smiles with a slight blush before kissing her, the sight of this making the nurses giggle.
-----------------------------------------

May frowns as the event unfolds before her and Dusk, who has lowered his ears. "Are they ok May..?" He asks in a very worried tone as May nods. "Looks like it...but just shaken up...the little riolu seems to care about the kirlia alot too hehe..a bit cute." She smiles warmly before taking Rhys over to the nurse near Gideon and Co. "Umm...I hate to barge in nurse but...." The nurse and her Audino open their eyes wide before quickly helping May over to a bed they have set up. "Oh dear! What happened to him??? And to you for that matter!" The Nurse asks as the Audino rushes off to get bandages and other medical supplies for Rhys and May. May rubs her head. "Well I got ambushed by beedrill with that awful gang and him...um...Delta? Hagane? Dears? What DID happen to him again exactly...?" She asks calling out to them.
------------------------------------------

A seemingly low-ranking Ranger approaches both Petrel and Melody panting a bit from running around all day. "M-miss?" The female ranger says looking at Melody. "I-i've been told to inform you that the inn has a freed up room that you can have for helping round up the pokemon left in town...soooo to show our appreciation...the room you can have." She says with a smile still panting a bit before looking at Petrel. "Umm....excuse me but have you helped with the rouge poke'mon as well..? If you have I havent been told anything about another room...you could ask this young lady here if you could maybe room together.." She says rubbing her head and looking back and forth between the two before speaking up. "Uhhh...actualy are you two actually a young couple?"
-------------------------------------------

Soon trainers and fire fighters walk by the hotel, the group talking amongst themselves, Michael and Dawn getting pats and pets respectively. An Azumarill amongst the group smiles and bows to them. "Thanks for the help everyone, we couldn't have taken care of the fires without your help!" She cheers along with the group, Michael cheering with Dawn before the latter runs off into the Hotel, causing Mike to blink and follow after her. Both widen their eyes at the sight of May being bandaged up. "May?!" Both shout causing her to chuckle nervously. "Oh umm...hello dears...eheh...I've been a bit busy...." She says motioning to Rhys.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:04 am

"Mn... Ngh... Well, I thought I was helping out a Mawile when it ambushed me and Hagane here. Delta then showed up and the two of them stopped her. I got bit pretty bad though and it rent my arm pretty good. Blood loss is what's getting to me right now.", Rhys began to explain, looking rather pale than usual. Delta however was silent, he appeared to be tense on the subject with his arms crosses as he leaned against the wall.

Hagane nodded, then looked to the nurse. "From there, we began our way up hill out of the harbor in hopes of getting away from the fray. That's when we met May as she was getting jumped by those others. Delta told them off somehow I guess and they left her alone."

Delta seemed to wince a little, as though injured by the stirred memory. He grit his teeth, then piped in. "You three are so damn lucky today! If I hadn't showed up, had it been anybody else, you'd have all been killed or something!", he snapped angrily. Everyone's head turned to Delta who remained in place on the wall, staring down everyone. His expression quickly transitioned to a more remorseful one. "I-I'm sorry... This day's been rough for everyone. I shouldn't be so harsh. No one expected that attack..."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:34 pm

“No he’s no my boyfriend, the boy I would consider my Boyfriend is currently working with Professor Oak back in the Kanto region.” Melody looks over at the boy, “I just met him right now actually. My name is Melody Ivy and if you need a room for the night I guess we can share just one rule don’t take things that my Pokemon consider theirs they will not be nice about it. And besides I made soo many friends by sharing rooms with strangers. I am also only staying one night I want to go challenge the gym and look for any contest in the area as well as catch as many minions.... I mean Pokemon friends as possible.”
If any one says any thing about Melody calling her pokemon Minions she just burst out laughing with her pokemon as she explains she was kidding.

Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Petrel let out a sigh at the word "boyfriend." Oh well - can't have it all. Also, he couldn't find any loopholes in the little agreement she made him take.
But hey, she's nice enough to let us stay in her room.

And yet...what is this feeling? A certain, guttural echo from the depths of Petrel's body! Doth his loins burn with an unquenchable-
*GRUMBLBLLE*
Oh wait. He's just hungry. Apparently, so is Olimar.
"I think I saw a small cafe on the way here. Maybe we can get some grub."
"Good idea, Olly...which reminds me. Hina. Layla." Layla got out of her ball, and Hina tottered forward. "We've been busy...with all this 'criminal activity' in Azul..."
Hina laughed like an idiot.
"shut up Hina...and so we didn't have much time to enjoy ourselves. Why don't you two go on a 'shopping trip?'" Petrel grabbed a purse from his backpack and stuffed a few necessities in there, as well as some cash.
Layla took the purse and looked inside. Then she just stuck out her hand again. Hina did the same.
"...bloody extortionists." He gave them a bit more money.
"Thank you, Master Petrel. We shall be off then." "...don't call me that, it embarrasses me..."
"We'll bring back something nice!"
The two sauntered off, Hina talking excitedly to Layla.
"Olly, I think we'll head to the hotel first."
Olimar nodded and got into his Pokeball.

"...So, Melody, is it? Name's Petrel. Should we find out where our room is?" He motioned to the very flustered Ranger. "And you...well, since it's been confirmed I'm single..."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Gideon sighed as he rubbed the side of his head, suddenly feeling a lot older than he actually was. "We're okay. And I wish I knew. Right now, it seems like nobody can figure out what's going on..." As his pokemon were checked for injuries, he let go of Kira, who was stiff sniffling a little and now blushing heavily from Rio's kiss. "I'm... I'm alright, Rio. I-I-I just d-di-didn't want to get kidnapped again." When Rio suggested that they eat a few poffins, she smiled cutely. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Rio." She picked up a couple of poffins and offered one to Rio before taking a small bite out of hers. "Thi-This is yummy." She took another bite, and it felt like her fear and sadness were being washed away. "Really yummy!" Gideon laughed as he watched her eat it. "Maybe I'll see about getting the recipe, and then I'll cook them for you anytime you li-" Gideon trailed off as he overheard Delta's outburst and asked him, "What's going on? Is that dude with the injuries your trainer? He'll be okay, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Delta shook his head. "Not my trainer, I'm --", Delta began to say before stopping himself. He honestly had no way of explaining what he was doing rightfully. "I'm just looking for my family. I managed to stop a few from hurting these people. But they were foolish and reckless! Rrr... I wish that this whole thing never happened.", Delta said as he hung his head low.

"Sheesh. Delta, you-- ah forget it.", Hagane began as he gave up, exasperated and at a loss of words.

"I'm a little sluggish with words at the moment... I haven't introduced myself, have I? I'm Rhys. I came from Kanto along with my friend Hagane there."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm

“Yes that’s my name, now hurry up otherwise I will leave you behind you flirt” Melody said as her and her pokemon walk in the direction of the hotel no even caring if the Ranger and her Roommate are following or not. Once at the hotel Melody gets two card keys and hands one over to Petrel and then headed to the room to get some rest with her pokemon and if the room has a phone to call her Aunt and Mom and see if they know anything on the pokemon professor in this reigon and if so to see if maybe she can have some of her pokemon from the other areas transferred closer since she really did miss them all. Using her mind link with her pokemon Melody told them

‘Alrigh guys time for a long rest’

With that said she curled up on one of the beds only to have her pokemon join her and sleep either on the bed or right next to it.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:56 am

After dropping his stuff in the room, Petrel let out Ellen and Mobius. "So, we're here."
"Alright, let's go! I can't stand waiting for food anymore!" Olimar said.
Ellen, on the other hand, yawned. "I'm sweepy..." and promptly found its way into Melody's Arcanine's fur and dozed off.
"...Okay..." Olimar tallied something with his leaves. "So...Mobius, it's your turn to watch him." Mobius nodded and flew toward the window...and stopped.
Petrel approached him. "Let me help you with that." He opened the window and withdrew a pocket knife to cut the mesh covering the window. "You know where this place is. Just come back once in a while to check on her. Oh, and go and see if you can find Layla and Hina and tell them we're going to the cafe."
Mobius nodded and flew out the window.
"Um, what do we do if Ellen or that girl wakes up before Mobius comes back to check?" Olimar asked.
"That, I solved." Petrel rummaged around his backpack and took out a pad of sticky notes and a pen. He scribbled something on the paper and looked around. "Where to put this...Where would she look for sure?"
"Her face." "Great idea." Petrel put the sticky note on the sleeping girl's face. "Hmm...might as well put a few more around the room, just to be sure."

After essentially covering the room in sticky notes, the two left to the cafe. On the way out of the hotel, Olimar was talking to Petrel.
"Take the gym challenge."
"We'll talk about this later, after we eat."
"Look, we know you like traveling. We also know you like battling. This is a great opportunity for you."
"I just don't want to be tied down to any one place."
"That's not the reason. We both know that."
"...I...just don't think you or anyone else is ready yet. I want you all on your game, and we have Ellen to worry about-"
"We'll take care of Ellen. Don't worry. She'll be fine. You can raise her as we go. Lesser trainers than you did so."
"...I'll think about it."
The two walked the rest of the way in silence.

Elsewhere, Layla was being followed by a walking mass of shopping bags.
"Why are you making me carry all of this?"
"Because it would be unfitting for a lady."
"I'm a girl, too!"
"So?"
"We still have to get Petrel's stuff!"
"...Oh. Lead the way, then."
"ARGH"
They walked to that certain alley with the marked dumpster. Or, at least, Hina tried to find it.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Arcanine’s head snaps up as it feels the Magby snuggle into its personal space. It growls a low menacing growl as it tries to be nice and tell the Magby to get away from him. When the Magby doesn’t move Kuromaru grabs it by its tail and then drops it o the floor near the other bed in the room and gives it a look that says ‘stay over here’ then it goes back to its place near Melody’s bed and fell back to sleep.

Having heard Kuromaru growl Melody woke up and watched as it dropped the Magby on its on side of the room. She let a amused smile slid on her face knowing Kuromaru was not one the liked to cuddle with strangers. As she started to fall back to sleep until she heard Petrel say I know well put it on her face. As he got close Kuromaru growled again as Melody’s hand shot out and caught his wrist. She then glared at him

“Put that on my face while I am sleeping and you will have to deal with my pokemon and my psychic ability” she said now irritated that he just didn’t leave the note on the table or even on the counter in the bathroom. Since I am up now what do you want?” she asks kinda mad that she hadn’t been able to go back to sleep and that her roommate is kind of well dumb in her opinion. She then waited for Petrel to explained what he wanted so she could go back to bed.

Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:48 pm

One of the nurses stepped to Rhys' bed side, checking the dressing on his arm where he sat. "You might want to rest here for the evening. That slash on your arm took a serious toll on you. You need food and rest. In the meantime, I'll see to it that your Pokemon are given a place to rest."

"Wait, but... My Pokemon's not even registered yet. I was about to get him registered before the attack.", Rhys explained. "Oh, not to worry. They can stay here for the evening until you're fully rested. Tomorrow, you can get your Pokemon registered, perhaps in the next town if the facilities aren't back up by then.

"Wait, at the beginning, you said 'they'. What did you mean?", Rhys then asked. The nurse had a look of surprise at this.

"The dewott there isn't with you?", she asked. Rhys looked over to Delta who was still brooding near the doorway, his arms crossed and leaned against the wall beside a medical cabinet.

"He's uh--..."

"Yeah, I'm with him. Sorry for the confusion. He doesn't entirely know what's happened and is a bit shaken up. I'm Delta and he and I have been traveling for a while.", Delta explained; a single, focused eye on Rhys who fell silent and shook his head again.

"H-huh... Wait, Delta... How could I forget? I'm sorry...", Rhys muttered, going along with Delta's lead. Hagane grinned, nodding beside the bed.

"That Delta sure is a quick thinker on his feet. Even after what he's been through, he's as sharp as a tack.", Hagane thoguht to himself with amusement. "Maybe it's not such a bad idea having him tag along after all. A resourceful guy like him will prove useful to us."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:47 am

The nurse with the Audino blinks and tilts her head in slight confusion at Delta's explanation. The audino tugs on her trainer's outfit and whispers. "Didn't he say a few moments ago that Rhys there wasn't his trainer Kathy..?" The nurse, Kathy nods slowly and whispers back. "Yes I heard it too...but let's keep it to ourselves for now Amy." The two friends smiled at each other before approaching Gideon and Rhys. "Well! We're sure you all have had a rough day, if you would like, me and Amy here can escort you to some guest rooms we have set aside for patients." Amy smiles brightly and nods. "You sir with the cute young Riolu and Kirlia couple, if you would like to, follow me to a room." She says warmly and picks up the poffin basket she had set down for them and starts to lead them to an elevator nearby as Nurse Kathy giggles and looks at Delta. "Delta was it? May i speak to you real briefly?" She asked with a smile.
----------------------------------------------

Rio blinks before going over to Delta to poke at him curiously. "Sayyy.....what kind of poke'mon are you anyway? I havent seen any like you where I'm from.." The curiously riolu pup exclaimed with a poffin still in hand, his head tilting a bit as he notices Delta's shells. "Why do you have sea shells on you?"

Michael rubs his head and chuckles at May. "You sure are tough...going out of your way to help those in need May." He smiled as his Kangaskhan who stands up slowly and hits her fist lightly against her chest. "You know I couldn't very well leave someone as injured as him behind Michael dear hehe." She chuckled softly and whinces a bit. "I must ask though...can we go to our room? I would very much like to lay down and rest on a comfy bed..." Mike, and the twins laugh softly at May's question and nods. "Sure, we'll go back upstairs and probably get some room service if we can. Don't want you moving around much in your condition."

May nods and holds up her hand. "One moment dears." She walks over to Delta and Rio and gives both of them a big hug. "Now you two have been through a lot today. Delta? Do me a favor and keep an eye on Rhys would you? Don't want him to get more banged up ok dear?" She says with a warm smile before turning to Rio. "And you lil pup, you protect that lil girl as best you can ok? Who knows maybe your love will be the spark of your evolution soon hehe." She says before planting a soft motherly kiss on both poke'mon's heads before going to rejoin her group and heading up to their room.

Rio simply stands there a bit and blushes. "Is that...normal from pokemon like her erm Delta.?"
-----------------------------------

As Hina and Layla enter the alley, the dumpster they marked is opened up and a totodile and croagunk pair, both male are rummaging through the bags of loot they found. "Hey! Someone stashed some cool stuff in here!" The cheery voice of the totodile rang out as the frog pokemon shushed him. "Quiet, we don't want whomever hid it here to hear us you git!"
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Delta blinked in surprise, being unfamiliar with hugs from a stranger. Especially one so large and stout as the Kanghaskahn."They're not my family, but... I guess I should be. Happy."Delta thought to himself. He then looked down to Rio, grinning nervously while scratching the back of his head. "Ah, I'm sure it's fine, kiddo! You two look happy, what more could matter, right?

"I'm really amazed at how well Delta helped out back there. But if it weren't for May, it'd have been a real problem getting you here, Rhys. Rhys?", Hagane muttered as May left the ward. He was looking to Rhys as he then shook his head. "Ah, whatever. She was a good help, but from now on, we gotta get tougher about these fights here. I keep getting my butt saved by everyone...", Rhys said with a remorseful look as he stared down at his own feet.

"Ah come on, cheer up. Adventure's all about experience. And if experience is what we're gonna find out here, then we're bound to get stronger; you and me. Right Delta?", Hagane added in, trying to cheer Rhys up.

"Ah, yeah. Right. W-wait a minute. Guys, when I get back from talking with that nurse, the three of us need to talk as well. Please."

"Well, okay. But Hagane and I will be in a different room. You sure you'll know where to find us?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll find you guys in a bit."

And with that, Delta stood from where he leaned against the wall and looked for the nurse. "You needed to speak with me, right?", Delta said, trying to catch her attention.

Last edited by Moddex on Tue May 24, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Shocked by the sudden grasp, Petrel accidentally tossed the sticky notes all over the room.
He then looked at Melody. Then at her Arcanine, Kuromaru. Then at Melody. Psychic powers, huh?
Look out for this one, Petrel thought. Then he responded.
"IT WAS OLIMAR'S IDEA!"
"YOU ACTED ON IT!" Olimar said.
"NOT MY FAULT!"
"Quiet, both of you! And look at you," Melody pointed to Petrel, "blaming your Pokemon?"
"Yeah, what she said!"
"What is that, anyways?" She let go of Petrel's hand, which was still clutching the note.
"It's a reminder for you to watch out for my Magby, Ellen." He pointed over to the little ball of adorable now sleeping on the other bed where Kuromaru placed her. "Also, that my Starly, Mobius, would be checking in on her via the window once in a while."
"Thanks for not eating her, by the way," Olimar said.
"Don't worry," Melody said. "He says that she doesn't taste all that great anyways." She gave a small smile, which was in no way reassuring to Petrel.
"You know what? I think I'm just going to pick up Ellen and leave-"
"I was just kidding, idiot."
Olimar and Petrel's stomach growled. It was audible to everyone in the room. "Let's leave before we wake up everyone in here. I don't mix with fire-types well," Olimar said.
"Right." Petrel shook off his nervousness by dusting himself off. "Well, I'll just place the note on your bags here-" and placed the sticky note, completely ignoring the rest of them scattered around the room "-and we'll be off for some food and be back in a bit while you go and get some sleep. Sorry for that."

Elsewhere, with Hina and Layla...
The two just entered the alleyway and saw the Croagunk and Totodile rummaging through a couple of bags.
THEIR bags.
Hina was about to rush forth and confront them, but Layla stopped her with her leaf/hand. "Stop. They haven't noticed us. Leave the bags here and circle around the block to the other end of the alley. We'll trap them."
"That's MY stuff, and you can't tell me what to-"
Layla put on her coldest glare. "Do as I say."
Hina placed the shopping bags carefully and spun off, grumbling, "If they get away, I'm blaming you..."
The Lilligant then reached into her purse for something, bringing out two Pokeballs that she bought. "I wonder if this will work...Oh Master Petrel, you will be so proud of me!" Layla put them back in her purse and called out to the two little Pokemon urchins.
"Yoo-hoo! I need some help, dear sirs!"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

"C-C-C-Couple?" Kira turned as red as a beet as she giggled like a schoolgirl, she, Gideon, and the rest of his team following Rio and Amy to their room. They said goodbye to the Audino and went inside, all of them stretching in various spots in the room or on the bed as Atlas inquired "So... What now, Gideon? Should we go back down and help with the relief effort, or what do you want to do?" Gideon put his hand under chin. "Gimme a minute here... Some of you can go down and help out if you want, but I'm gonna go to bed early. It's been a really long day." "In that case, I'm gonna get us all some snacks," said Judy. "And I think I'll watch tv for a while," Pan remarked. "Alright, hang on, you two." Gideon save Judy some money for the snack machine and gave the remote to Pan. "Me and Atlas are gonna go help out for a while. We'll see you later, Gideon." Jet told his master, taking the room key from him before they left. Kira sat down near Rio, still a little red in the face. "Um... Th-Th-Thanks again, R-Rio."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:12 am

The nurse, Kathy, nods at Delta. "Ah yes erm...I have a slight question to help clear up a little confusion that me and my Audino, May, have..." She says with a look of confusion on her face before leaning over to whisper to Delta. "Are you really his pokemon or are you one who just is tagging along with him...because I swear that a few moments ago you said you weren't his pokemon...then when he was questioned about registration you said you were...sooo what's the truth? And don't worry, no matter what you say I will keep this to myself dear." She says with a smile now.
------------------------------------------------------------

Rio blushed himself as Kira sat next to him. "N-no problem hehe...how bout we watch some erm...TV was it? With Pan there." He suggested pointing at the Leafeon and moved over to sit by him along with Kira. "So erm...this thing is called a tv? I saw something like this back in Jubilife City in Shinnoh...except it was alot bigger and on the side of a building." Rio explains as he watches the screen curiously.

As Judy arrives at the vending machine, she finds May there getting something for herself, Dawn and Dusk. As she turns to leave the machine she bumps into Judy and meeps, dropping a few of her snacks. "Oh! Sorry dear! Didnt mean to bump into you...hey!" A bright smile formed on her face. "You're with Gideon right? I'm May! I do not believe we've been introduced yet." She offers a hand and smiles again.

The totodile jumps as Layla called out to him and the croagunk, causing the former to fall off the dumpster. "Owie owie owie!! Don't scare me like that!! And help with something? Is there a reward?!" He perks up before happily running over to Layla as the Croagunk keeps his distance and eyes her as it thinks. "[i]This kid is way too trusting...least I have an advantage against her..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Frontier   The New Frontier - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Frontier
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next