Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treasure Hunters in Space!

Go down 
+6
Moddex
Nemesis
CaptainIsomer
reep
optimalzelda
zincks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:43 pm

(Look up the song 'Electric Worry' while reading this.)

Bolt is trotting along, cleaning a pipe.
"Yucky ucky rubber ducky!
Who made this mess can go-"
A blob comes into veiw, chewing on wires.
Bolt stops. Ship damage.
Home damage.
Bolt feels a song coming on, its throat reconfiguring and distendning. Force plates extrude from the little hooves and blue (with flashes of red) spheres surround the blob.
"La'vi, as a member of the team, we need to go through some sensitivity training. And as you don't have pain receptors, we will have to do a little song!"
Bolt carries La'vi through the ship to the commons, where Bolt is planning a mural. He doesn't have the blood for it yet, but orders are orders.
"Now I am gonna sing, La'vi, and you do the percussionm got it?" Bolt slams the blob into the walls, leaving a small dent, then brings the blob back to its face, the eyes glowing now on the little bot "GOT IT?"
The throat distends to frog size, and Bolt begins hum, setting a slow tempo with Na'vi.

"Someday we gonna die, my friend,
But that don't mean the show gotta end
on such an early note to send.
These rules, my pal, you cannot bend.
*WHAM*
My programmer tol' me,
You gotta behave!
*clop clop kaWHAM*
If you don't?
You never be saved!
*clop clop ka WHAM*
If you don't listen now, drone,
I'll put you through a wall.
We got millions of drones.
But we don't need em all!
*clop clop clop WHAM clop clop clop WHAM*
Boy you gotta be be careful! Boy...
You gotta be smart!
*clopclopWHAMclopclopWHAMclop clop clop*
Cause if you break my home, my boy,
I gonna have ta rip you apart woohoowoohoowoowoo WOO!

Bolts neck looks like a bulfrog as he whistles through some energy planes, making a whaling pitch.
Na'vi helps keep the beat while the dent is slowly worked for acoustics.

"WaaWaaaaahwowowo.

Bolt brings up Na'vi again, this time loosening the restraints for a double tap, the slap of the blob like a rattle being smacked on a drum. The down beat ready, Bolt continues.

"This ship be my home,
and not mine alone,
you break one bit,
and ill break your own!
*crackaWHAMcrackaWHAMcrackaWHAM*
"Now never forget,
don't now cause I won't!
I catch you again
And I *WHAM* will make *WHAM* you float *WHAM* through this song!
I like you, but don't make repeat this!
You may not be a drone,
heck you may gotta soul!

Waawiiwaawaawee!

But I catch you again, dear boy now,
Ill tear it out whole!

Waawaawiiwaahahawawaaaaaaaaaaa!
*WHAM*

Bolt lets out the air and gently lays the blob on the ground.
Bolt gives the blob a little love peck, then makes a notch in the wall.
"We are gonna keep track of your progress on eating those vital ship components, ok? Every time you eat ship parts, or harm crewmembers and gueats, or clog up vital components with your viscera, we can come on back and have a another jam session, ok?"

Bolt skips away, singing to itself, while going back to rewire the damaged sections of the ship.
Okie dokey lokey!
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm

" Capt'n. This is Cash. I have a bad feelin' that we may be havin' time distortion issues again. Last thing I remember I was havin' a little chat with Rfta before going in ta talk to our... guest and the next things I realize my chronometer is telling me that four weeks have past. Now I may be gettin' on in years but I sure as hell know I ain't gettin' senile so somthin' fishy be goin' on. Oh and by the way I hope ya didn't run inta any trouble with La'vi. When I came around I realized one of mah wards had been tripped by the little bugger and it happened to port im' inta your cabin. Could have been worse though eh? The ward is set at random... he could have been sent anywhere, even inta space. And by the way.. Where the hell are tha blasted lights? Whatcha all been doin' while I've been out?"
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 pm

The captain says, "Besides having to train La'vi not to eat any thing important... Dull. We will be having an envoy picking up our guest and get paid a bit. But i am selling off some of the asteroids We collected for some very little profit. And looking for some other jobs or potential looting grounds so we aren't going to find our selfs just floating in space."

On the ship
The lights are out if you haven't caught that.

Rfta
As Rfta looks for a job he runs into a blond haired woman with blue eyes who seems to be looking for a crew of mostly non humans. Her clothing proclaims her from a human sector of the universe that broke away from planet earth many centuries ago. Not exactly alien friendly from the wars they been caught in with those near them but seems she has a job for non humans. She seems to be alone and not very concerned about being attacked at this moment but her overly decorative clothing can easily hide a gun or two.
"Please Sit down so i can see you more face to face." She motions for Rfta to sit down. "I heard you asking about for job potentials. And I am looking for a crew that has many non-human crew mates. You see, my employer requires me to collect something but I can not due to some technology that targets human genetics." She idly lets her fingers travel over her data slate and keeps a mostly passive face. She does not seem happy she has to deal with him directly but is dealing with them. "I have men of my own and a way to get there due to Imperioum laws I have in my abilities right now. But you will need to find your own way since The Imperioum is not know for being friendly with Aliens due to the wars we are in so you will have to find your own way to get there. I can tell you more if you accept." She folds her hands in front of her and waits for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 pm

Rtfa eyes the woman for a moment before nodding slightly. "If you do not mind ma'am...I would at least like to inform my Captain of this job opportunity before accepting. Seeing as you won't tell me more before I accept, I feel I should clear it with her first." After saying this he goes to turn on his comms to speak to the captain. "Go head." The woman watches him as he does so. Terra responds to the personal click of the comms, "Yes?" "Captain this is Rtfa, I have found us a job opportunity...but the employer will not tell me more until I accept...what I can tell you is that where we would have to go, our few human crew members would have to stay on the safety of the ship.."

"Hmm... Well I do have a captain of a ship from the Imperium that requires our assistance as well. If i would to take it. Ask them if they are heading in the same direction of the Nezzvercuzznever." Rtfa blinks at the name and looks at the woman. "Are you heading the same direction as the Nezzvercuzznever...?" He blinks again as he says this and thinks. "And I thought our ship had an odd name..." The woman nods slightly, "That is the ship I am commandeering for our mission. They have similar interests in the area and loyalties even if their tactics and behavior is ....questionable." Rtfa nods and speaks to the captain again. "Yes ma'am...in fact they are commandeering it for their mission."

"Might as well take it. We can use the money and supplies." "Very well Ma'am, Rtfa out." He turns off his comms and looks at the woman. "We'll take the job ma'am. We need the money and supplies...and pardon me for not introducing myself. I am Rtfa' Kimadee." The woman nods slightly, "You may call me Nihila or Nih. I just happen to be to poor sap that was recruited for this." Rtfa nods and leans back in his seat. "Pleasure to meet you....now can you give me more details of this job please Ms. Nihila."

"We are after a few relics of ours that our enemies have collected. Important to us due to religious meaning to a point. We will be boarding with the crew of the ship we acquired and I am aware we have some special forces that will be clearing part of the way." She makes an odd face before continuing. " We have that section mostly cleared but there may still be some resistance when we get back. As for past the tech that is doing it's fineness in keeping us out. We do not know for sure what is past there. Supposedly we do have some information but the man has not been forthcoming with the information after he came back. We are not sure if it is the damage that made him what he is or if he is just being diffacult with us removing him from his heretical xenos experiments." She seems very unhappy with the idea of the man she is talking about.

"Hmmm...and how are we getting there? Our own ship or are we going to have to go with your crew..?" He rotates his shoulder as he awaits a response. "And what is the range on the human killing weapons?" "Preferably you take your own ship. I do not know the stance of the special forces but I know that one in the group is from a company that is very trigger happy on xenos. " She messes with information on the data slate before saying, " About 20 meters. I have to give that heretical man his due for making it in and out."

"Hmmm...good to know...and when shall we be departing then ma'am?" Rtfa grumbles about possibly working with a trigger happy xeno hater. "I still have business to see to and I believe the Captain of the ship I am attending still is resupplying her ship. Her crew is over 10,000 men. She may have a small crew but there are supplying issues." She passes over a slate from inside her jacket, "I will forward times we are taking off and the quadrants. When I know them I will send them to you. Just check once every hour." Rtfa nods and takes the slate. "Very well. Thank you for your time and we shall meet again. Good day ma'am."

She nods slightly and gets up. "You to Rfta'Kimadee." As she leaves two human men break away from a table to follow her. One hand her a item which she lights up and smokes, leaving the bar as they talk quietly to each other. Rtfa gets up as well and nods to Nihila as she leaves, he heads back to the ship with the data pad he was given. Upon arriving back he blinks. "Why are all the lights out...?"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:38 pm

(Time to restore power, I feel a song coming on!)

"All you have to do to restore power,
is connect of the bits.
All you need is a little spool of wire,
some extra grounds, and some snips!

"Fixing this ship is such a cinch,
if you just follow schematics.
Twist the wires, then give a pinch,
and you have juice in your attics!

"Power; is civilization.
"Power; is fuels creation.
"Power.
"Power, power, power!"

Bolt is repairing the failed systems as best he can.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:07 pm

One of the advantages of being a CAST was that Sonny could adjust his optics to function in low-light environments. So after tweaking some of his internal settings, Sonny was able to see as well as he could if the lights were on. He grabbed some of his tools and set off for engineering after getting Bug's transmission. "On my way, Bug."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:45 am

Bug had pulled out a few data slates with he lay out of the ships working. It mutters to its self as it goes about mapping out all the areas were power for the lights is not reaching.
"Oh hi Sonny." is says cheerfully as it looks up as the door hisses open and Sonny enters engineering.
"Looks like La'vi got ta the lighting systems the most but we need ta go system by system ta make sure nothing else wrong." Bug says as it hold out a data slate for Sonny.
"I don't wanna tack off and find out he munched on other more vital systems. Have ya seen Zeide? He not call in yet. Bug wounder if he still not feeling better yet." it musses to its self as it passes Sonny some other things that it thinks Sonny might need.
"So first we get lights back on so others can see then we start a full ship check up. Make sure La'vi hasn't munched to many other system." Bug says with a nod.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Zeide contacts Bug and Sonny to pardon him self from duties since he is still recovering from the damage of what happened on the last mission. He explains to bug he might make mistakes since the brain damage is still healing so he wishes not to cause any more damage to the ship. He packs up his stuff which he Zapped La'vi away from to keep La'vi from eatting his stuff. He already gave his week notice of leaving the ship to gather his thoughts and he might see them Later in their adventures.

The ship will be in port for the next Day or so if One wants to do things you can.
(capt you may bring in your other character if you wish to now. And please people tell me if you are just lounging about on the ship so I know to fast forward for you.)
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Jedia heard that one of the ships she travels on is in port, and selling junk for what she knows the ship to be notorious for snatching good things. So from her presumption something ill happened to the legal pirates on their last raid or job. She shifts her second set of mechanical arms about to cross over her stomach under her Shirt. She ponders the implications of the ragtag crew’s return as she walks along with her security bot clanking and hissing behind her. She has not been keen to stay near the docks since it sounded like there were imperum related people in port. She was not happy to find out about it because of her pervious relations with her home section of space, even if they did not know about it yet about her interactions with Xeno cultures. But then again since she does not have her robes on they cannot mark her for who she really is. Unless they happen to be looking for her, which she highly doubts that is happening.
Her fleshy hands smooth out the fine purple and orange patterned clothing she has as her mind wanders about as she tries to dwell on the implications of a Imperial ship being in orbit with many alien races. Must be one of the rouge traders that are renown for leaving to find greener pastures, much like the one she caught a ride with to leave the system. She slowly walks towards the docks figuring she will say hello to those on the ship. On her way there the nagging in the back of her head gets to her as she settles on seeing if they require her help.
She steps lightly onto the docking bay door’s edge before continuing in as she blinks at the darkness inside the ship. Her eye glows red as it shifts to see in the dark and walks in with heavy footsteps of her security following behind her. She tests the comms to see if the power is fully out before asking into the ship’s communications, “Hello. This is Jedia Mitheras. I was just saying hello and inquiring if you require any diplomatic relations personnel. And dare I ask why the ship’s lights seem to be out?” She lifts her finger from the comms and patiently waits for a response since It seems like the faithful robotic repair bot is fixing problems on the ship. She keeps her eyes peeled for the large blob since it loves to greet her with its informal form of hug because it gets a rise out of her. It never feels right on her flesh or mechanical parts when it finally pulls off and she takes a deep cleaning bath to remove the feeling of its touch from her pores and gears.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 am

Rfta blinks in surprise as the female voice soon comes out of the ship's comm system. "Who...?" He pauses when he hears the heavy footsteps in the not far from him in the docking bay and turns to look at the source, he seems to smile at Jedia. "Well hello again Miss Jedia." He slowly approaches her with the job data pad still in hand. "First off ma'am, how have you been fairing? You seem well. And as for diplomatic relations..." He makes a face recalling how well their recent acts of diplomacy went. "While I'm not the captain I am sure you would be welcome aboard ma'am...and look out for La'vi of course."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 am

Jedia smiles and nods slightly, "Nice to see you again warrior Rfta." She pulls a lose strand of hair out of her face. "I have been well, as well one can be. I was seeing how people were doing, as well as looking for a ship to travel with for a while." She continues looking about for La'vi's large form as her cybernetic eye glows brightly. "From your tone it sounds like you require my skills from a diplomatically sensitive situation you have come across." She frowns slightly, "Dare I ask why the lights are out at the moment? It makes seeing things difficult with only one augmented eye."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Manny Rickerts looked down the port and all its ships. "Where are you..." He shifted the canvas-covered object strapped to his back and adjusted the duffel bag he was carrying. Recently, he's received a communique from someone claiming to be an old contact of his, someone he's worked with in the past, with a tale of a lucrative job and a possible permanent place in the crew. The thought of leaving this planet seemed enticing to him, but what sealed it for him was the possibility of a new interstellar fighter jet. Manny's been stuck on this rock for God knows how long thanks to his old ship kicking the bucket, and after drifting along the streets and doing several odd jobs, he became bored out of his mind and somewhat broke.
In the distance, he saw a familiar hull, and decided to check it. His suspicions were correct - it was someone he knew. Specifically, he remembers serving a couple tours in this pirate ship during his solo stint as a mercenary. Hopefully, the "She's One of Ours" still had some familiar faces wandering about. Manny took a few steps into the oddly dark loading dock and heard a pair of familiar voices - in the gloom, he could make out a tall, imposing Sangheili figure and a smaller humanoid figure next to it, as well as something vaguely mechanical next to the humanoid.
He smiled to himself. "RTFA! JEDIA! IS GOOD TO SEE YOU!" he shouts at the top of his lungs in a heavy accent, unaware of just how close he actually is to them as he walks in. "IT'S MANNY! REMEMBER ME?" Thankfully, to everyone's ears, he quiets down to a normal voice as he approaches. "How is you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Rfta rubs his head with his free hand and lets out a soft sigh. "Yes...our last diplomatic situation left us with two crew members in medical for a while...La'vi lost most of his mass and Zeide..." He makes an annoyed face as he says his name. "Took an arrow to the head after failing to keep La'vi from being reckless....was a bit surprising that he couldn't manage that...and as for the lights. I have just returned from picking up a job for the crew, so I don't..." He trails off as he hears Manny approaching and gets pleased/surprised look on his face. "Well well, this surely is a day of reunion for us isn't sir? How could we forget you Manny?" He chuckles before nodding to him and Jedia. "I am glad to see such good friends again. And Miss Jedia? Is there anything you might need help with getting on board or..." Rtfa eyes the security bot and thinks for a moment before shaking his head. "Or do you have that under control?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 am

"Oh dear..." She stops focusing on trying to La'vi's original size as she looks about for a much smaller target. She visably jumps when Manny's bellow reaches her.
Jedia flourishes her sleeves as she spreads her fleshy arms in greeting as she inclines her head towards Manny, to hide her flinch from his billowing call that took her by suprise, "Ah nice to see you again Manny. And I am in good health, just suffering from wanderlust" She smiles at Rfta before saying, "Oh I have all the help I require. Leman is very reliable and rarely complains. I also left Castella II in the room i have been residing at. She will bring my stuff." She smiles warmly at them before inquiring, "So how have you two been? Besides the obvious poorly handled mission Rfta." The fins of her angular array spread out as they articulate as she gives her other servitor a remote command to bring her stuff to her position.

La'vi has been quite for a while and no sight has been found of him of late. he Again is attempting to nibble at some of Cash's stuff as he keeps an eye out for the old sharp shooter. He has learned to be more observant of those that will harm him for nibbling on things.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 am

Bug runs along the ceiling of hallways as it goes about fixing crewed systems and grumbling about La'vis eating habits. Bug soon plops down on the ceiling and sets to cheeking all the doors systems. All the doors begin to open and close on their own as Bug makes sure they still function. The first ones to begin the cycle are the outer most doors, like the cargo bay doors, escape hatches and others that keep the ship sealed from the void of space. The doors go through this for five minuets before Bug moves onto the next set of inner most doors. With in ten minuets all the doors are opening and closing as Bug watches the reading and takes note of a few doors it will have to go to in person to fix. Once the trouble doors are found Bug stops the doors opening and closing, returning them to normal opening and closing operation before making its way to the doors of some of the crews room that are acting up, an escape hatch and the inner door that separates the cargo bay from the rest of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Bolt raids the garbage cans and detritus of the station.
Free mineral and elemental wealth for all aboard.
It looks at though Bolt has eaten too much pie, and is noticeably plumper when it boards the ship again.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:27 am

" Well varmit, ah figured it was gonna come to this. Ya remember tha training I gave ya when ya first came on board? Well... the class is pain 101 and you have just joined the remedial class son."
La'vi has a brief flash of memory of a dark enclosed space that stinks of tobacco smoke and brimestone before he dissappears. A sardonic chuckle the only follower.

(Back to the present)
Cash walks to the door of the ship and sees the three in conversation. He addresses them on his way out.
"Hey Leet, ya done searchin' for rings and ready ta get back ta some real work?"
Cash then notices who the other two are and removes his hat before nodding to Jedia and giving a cynical smirk to Manny.
"Ma'am it's good ta see ya again. We could use a bit of common sense on board these days. As for you Kirin... well son I still remember what went on last time you were on board. Watch your step or someone will watch it for ya. Leet I'm off ta find a bit o' refreshment at the cantina. Give a hollar when ya all are ready ta go. Ma'am, Kirin.
Cash nods to them on his way out.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 am

Manny directs a cautious eye to a door in the ship that opens and closes on its own, but dismisses it.
"Ah, Jedia, Rtfa, it was eventful trip here. See, my ship, when I land, I forgot about fixing landing thrusters. Fighter also has no parachute. I sped down toward planet like fiery angel from hell!" He takes puts down his bag and takes a flask from his vest and takes a swig before continuing. "So I'm in falling ship, engines trying their hardest with no power to slow fall. That's when I get good idea. Ship is old Azarel fighter, designed with many interchangeable parts. I reach below cockpit and tear out gun. I then punch out canopy because eject is broke. I jump out and do trick I learned from fighting in space. Newton law - reaction met with reaction - I fire ship's laser gun to ground, falling and following flaming wreck of fighter."
He pats the covered object slung on his back. "This baby was overcharged. Enough force to tear good-sized hole in heavy cruiser, enough to slow fall to point where I only break my legs. I land next to wreck of ship, and scream in triumph! The ship blew up terrorist cell that government here was trying to defeat. I stand on shattered femur and hold white-hot gun over my head" -and here is where he begins to yell again- "'I AM KIRIN, IMMORTAL GOD OF FIRE!' And women shower me with their underwear and men bow down to me and terrorist take own lives in shame!
"And that's when the ship wreckage exploded. Was kept in traction for good month, but it kill two, no, four, no, five dozen men!"

He makes a joyful smile at the end of his boast. There are so many holes in this story that it's positively Swiss, but he says it so earnestly that he seems to believe his own boast, daring one to say otherwise.

At that point, he's addressed by Cash. Manny has no idea what to make of his statement, but just responds with an ineffectual "Okay then," followed by another cautious glare.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

Jedia still has her angular arrays out so she can continue to command her other Security bot to stop when it reached the ship and wait while the tests are done. She sees this as a system check that the ship is going through now so she pays no mind to the doors. She just starts to do passive scans to detect power surges that have a chance of affecting her as well as having her security bot do scans as well.

Jedia Smiles warmly at cash as she curtsies as gives a slight bow, using her metal set of arms to spread her dress and her fleshy set of arms in a show open arms, mostly meant to stabilize her weight distribution for this particular movement.
"It is nice to see you again Cash. And I have gathered that something happened. Oddly enough I am starting to think it was not La'vi's fault this time." Her tone inflects her distaste for the murderous, and moral lacking blob.

Her eyes flicker slightly as the red glow of her cybernetic eye dims momentarily before she simply pokes at one hole, "Manny I hate to point this out my dear, but you would need something other then a laser cannon to propel your self to fall slower. Lasers are made of light and have no tangible weight behind them." She tactfully does not go into security measures she knows that would apply to his story. She just went for basic knowledge of light use and affect, that the warrior with them would know.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Manny looked flustered for a bit. "Ah, yes, but that- I mean, this thing-" He waved his hands in front frantically. Despite the strange creativity and hyperbole he uses to tell his stories, whether fabricated or not, he usually doesn't get corrected. "Is immaterial. I mean, detail. I fell like flaming angel surfing on top of ship-" and stopped. Jedia poked at the hole in his story with a spoon. He came in with an excavator.
He changed the subject by gulping down the contents of his near-full, now-empty flask. "Oh. Seems that I have run out of drink. I shall head to cantina." Then he hurried off, hoping to whatever god listened that he would find it, or at least something to drink.

He would make a mental note to check the munition type of the cannon he was carrying. Despite the length of time he was with the ship that the cannon was on, he never bothered to check its specifications thanks to the fact that not once did the weapon need maintenance. The only things he knew were the model numbers and part names, none of which held the exact nature of the weapon, the fact that it CAN and HAS made a sizable hole in a heavy cruiser, and that it makes a very loud thud when banged against the top of a door it's too large to pass through vertically. Manny grew even more flustered as he ducked to move out.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Rfta blinks as he takes note of the doors open and close on their own, he shakes his head and thinks. "Hmmm...Bug must be fixing something..." As Cash calls him 'Leet' again, he makes a face and mumbles. "Why does he call me that...." He shrugs it off and listens to Manny's tale with Jedia and blinks as Manny finishes, before he can poke at a hole Jedia beats him to the punch and he smirks to himself. As Manny leaves he chuckles softly. "I can tell it's going to be good to have you around again Miss Jedia...and to answer your question about how I've been, I have been well...thinking of setting up a training area for the crew here in the cargo area...just a small one." He says and eyes a potential area for it in the cargo bay with a thoughtful look on his face before a thought hits him. "And the lighting issue....it might be La'vi..."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 am

"Very well, then." Sonny got to work right away, helping Bug disconnect messed up wires and connect working ones. Many times, Sonny received some shocks that disrupted his systems, but they were nothing serious. "You weren't kidding, Bug. Lavi really did a number on these. But with a little luck..." Sonny connected another pair of wires, and the lights finally came back on. "There we go!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 pm

The lighting system looks to be hit the worst. With random holes about the sub lighting where he started to fouce. He also chewed through some of Stephen's systems but the AI has not sensed since he has powered down most of his systems.
Lavi luckily did not hit the life support systems but managed to chew through the wiring that told the water system to send water to a part of the ship. The engines seem to be fine due to the heat keeping La'vi away from wanting to nibble on it. The emergency wiring in one area has been demolished by the ravenous blob, So if something did go wrong the emergency system wouldn't of kicked in.

At the Cantina out side the doors there is a sign that says, "Holster and keep your weapons away. Keep the peace and body count low." Inside it seems to be a mix of aliens as well as a small number of humans that must be from the same crew from their outfits. The crew mates seem more incline to talking to people that are not on their ship at the moment. The air has a relaxed air at the moment with the slow steady beat of the band playing. A few people are smoking and almost every one has a drink in their hand. There are those that are at their own tables that don't seem to be social and those that are having friendly drinks with those there to be social. Looks like one of the younger humans have set up a game and is trying to get more players for the game of cards and gambling. Seems like he manage to get a female Silurian, a space fairing gremlin, and a four legged dog like creature that is wearing a vest and tool belt (a Lupic).
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:12 am

Jedia inclines her head towards cash as he leaves before looking mildly bemused at Manny leaving in a huff with such a minor detailed fact gouging his story credibility. She nods in fare well as Manny leaves before she turns her attention on Rfta, "Didn't your race have holy wars over ring like machines that were scattered about the universe?" She feels her mind working at trying to recall why Cash mentioned him chasing rings. "Also He might be calling you Leet because it is a term some people might use." She mulls over before shaking her head slowly as she reminds her self to update her memory chips that help her recall information. Her attention jumps back to Rfta as he speaks of a combat area. " Ah yes it might be good since the cargo bay will continue to shift." On hearing that La'vi might of been chewing important things, her eyes narrow drastically. She covers her mouth with one hand as she seems to be considering to act out a dark thought. She grimaces as she seems to wave the idea off. "That blasted blob will kill its self at some point. If it does I say good riddance. It is more trouble then it is worth."

Her mechanical arms shift about as they fold back up against her belly as she glances at the doors as she waits for them to stop running through the testing before her eyes shift about as she goes back to looking for surges in power. "If you wish to leave and enjoy your self You may. Do not let me keep you from seeing other people then crew mates." Her mechadendrites unfurl from her back, making a barely audible hissing noise, before curling back up as she seems to stretch them.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 am

Bug bounces happily as the lights come back on. "Good work Sonny. You get started on the water system and Bug be there once Bug is done with the doors.", it says over the comms to Sonny and makes for the outer doors. Bug plops down on the wall out side the door that leads to the cargo bay. It spends five minuets pulling out chewed weirs and circuits. Once removed the doors stop half opened and Bug tosses some things through to make sure the door and its sensors are off. Once sure it is off and the power is off Bug begins to replace the eaten parts with new ones.
Bug powers up the door slowly to make sure it didn't miss any thing that could fry with power running through it again. Once the doors system look go Bug waits for the door to slide open and hops to the other side and watches it slide closed to make certain the senors that pick up when people approach it work. Bug hops from one side of the door to the other a few times before being satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Scifi-
Jump to: