Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medieval lands: How did we get there

Go down 
+4
Yumichika
zincks
Moddex
CaptainIsomer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Medieval lands: How did we get there Empty
PostSubject: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Just a head note: You will be able to understand people because I say so. If you want an explanation for them speaking modern day english, it is 'because I say so' and nothing else. And this is only english, slang does not carry over nor does other languages unless they have not changed at all since middle ages. (Yes I'm aware the time frame is large but I am letting you explore the world, and attempt to find out the general age I am pulling from.) Again i will say This will NOT be historically correct. If you are looking at areas you might be in, it will probably not help but you are more then willing to try. And this will be the only time I am taking over your characters. I know it might now be in your character but let me set the scene

Apollo
From intensive studying and long collage days wearing on him Apollo drifts off. Too tired to remove his shoes, clothing, wallet and cell, Apollo falls asleep on his chair. The comfort is a welcoming feeling as the blissful darkness of sleep washes over him. Apollo feels his soft chair change to air as he drops an inch onto a metal hood, jolting him awake. The typical smell of his room gone and replaced with rich earthy smells with overlays of damp forest scents. Looking about he sees a surprised indian teen in the car he apparently landed on.

Gaura
Driving home from the mall, Gaura is listening to 'Like A G6' on the radio. The window closed so her hair will not get ruined. As she pulls up to a red light, the Ac blowing gently across her skin, the sunlight bounces off the other cars crossing the other way. The normal hum of cars reach her through the music. As she waits for the cars turning, a ray of sun flashes right into her face causing her to close her eyes. Before she can open her eyes something seems wrong as the normal street sounds and her music stop all together. It is interrupted by a thump on her hood as a guy drops onto her hood. The surrounding is not any thing she knows. Trees every where. No sign of civilization

Dakota
Relinquishing the cool wind blowing through 'his' leather jacket, Dakota pulls up to a stop light only minutes from his work. As he puts his foot down he feels he solid asphalt beneath his boots. The air here is damp and the fresh, salty air washes under the helmet, mingling with the sweat, to remind Dakota about the water near by. As one of the large moving trucks swing by the sunlight bounces off the side and would blind those that are looking at it unprotected. As Dakota blinks, he feels the hard ground suddenly become soft under his boot as his weight shifts more to support him self. The air has also changed to a rich earthy scent, with heavy smells of trees and the fresh scent of rain. On opening his eyes he sees tall trees that arch up. the needle like leaves are a bit broad. But there is no roads only a car with a Indian girl in it and a man on the hood.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 pm

From the sudden pull of gravity beneath him, he was thrown from his dulled, relaxed nap he was beginning to slip into straight to consciousness. Apollo's eyes shot open with alert distress as he soon realized his bearings. The earthy, damp scent of the soil and wet trees filled his senses as well as the warm surface of the car roof he lay atop of.

Still groggy, he slid his way off the roof of the car, the roof making a dull popping noise as it flexed itself back. He stepped a few steps back, shaking his head to throw off his sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:01 am

Gaura was bobbing her head to the beat until it cuts out suddenly. She jumps as she hears the thud and her eyes widen in surprise. She knows that she was not moving but the man does not have her immediate attention but the surroundings past her. Her mouth drops open as she turns the car off and gets out of it. She is stunned as she gets out with large eyes. "Sir... I ...." she think on the fact she wasn't moving before continuing in a dis believing voice, "Were are we?" She looks about in worry. Her fingers curl around a loop in her hair as she messes with it in nerves. She knows she was at a red light and in a city, no where near the forest. She steps lightly on the muddy ground. She spots a biker not too far away as well and waves at them nervously. She is still in disbelief that of what she is seeing.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:12 am

Dakota looked around her cursing under his breath as she no longer smelled the salty air around him.

“Well fuck I am soo gonna be late for work” he said as took notice of the red sports car in front of her. Dakota got of his motorcycle and took off her helmet.

“hey dude you okay?” he asked the man that was sliding off the hood of the red car as the girl inside waved.

Dakota cursed again as he looked around her taking not that he was no longer near the docks but in a forest.

“where the fuck am I and how in the flying fuck did I get here?” he grumbled as her voice took on a girlish pitch and then her normal low-ish man-girl tone. Placing her helmet on the seat of his bike Dakota fished out her cell phone and looked at it only to let out a string of curses at the fact that the phone has no service and he was sure she would lose his job at the docks.

"Well Fuck my day just got a whole hell of a lot better” she said with sarcasum dripping from his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:42 pm

(Where the red car came from is beyond me. And... only ONE personal pronoun please or I will get creative with why you have both.)

John
As John looks out over the site of the Urquhart Castle and the deep blue Loch Ness, he breaths in the refreshing crisp air. The clean air gives his lungs a pleasant tingle as he holds it for a moment before letting the air escape. The bird's song carries over the water in a calming melody. The wind tugs at his clothing and the peaceful scene is barley disturbed since he got up here before those tourist show up to enjoy the silence. The sky is dyed with the orange and purples of the dawn and lightening as yellow trickles through the clouds. As the sun crests over the edge his eyes are filled with the crimson red of the inside of his eyelids. As a cloud passes over the sun the sky darkens as there is a sudden burst of wild life noise.
When he opens his eyes he is standing in a forest. The scent of the lake washes away to a fresh rainfall smell of a forest. The air also some how seems to be cleaner then it was. The forest has the varying shades of gray barked trees with resin blisters, that resemble pine of some kind with their small needles yet there are other trees with broader needle leaves. Also there are the lime or linden trees that can be found through out the UK The bushes around the clearing he finds him self with three unknown people show that no one much less a car has passed through them. They are barely touched, even from this distance. The moss on the rocks is a thick bed, still clinging to the rain that it has absorbed to make it fluffy
He can see a man rolling off the hood of a car and a Indian woman getting out of it looking surprised and frightened. Then there is a feminine looking biker who is trying their phone with their motorcycle parked.

Every one else
In a movie or TV show there would be a waver in the air or a flash of light. But no holly wood affects happen as they suddenly realize someone else is standing there. Was he always there and they just not see them or did he just get here. But people are now starting to see that they are in a clearing with silvery barked pines and these large canopy of large spade leaves. There is the faintest sounds of a babbling brook but the trees throw the sounds about to make finding it hard.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"I can't actually be dreaming... What the hell is this?", Apollo muttered to himself, looking back and forth between the other two encounters. His attempt at mending these chaotic changes were suddenly distorted once more as another face appeared from nowhere just several meters from where the three stood. He began to carefully back away slowly from the car and everyone, his boots clomping softly in the damp leaves and turgid, loamy soil.

"Imagine that, I--... Don't even understand... ... ... Shit!", he stammered nervously in a sort of low tone as he staggered back a bit, turning on heel and taking off into a panicked sprint through the gray of the forest mist, kicking up loose mud behind him.

"What am I doing here? What the hell's this place and who are these people!? Where do I go to get back to the city... Is there a city? I'm not even near where I lived...", Apollo began to think, trying to rationalize things as he ran blindly through the woods only to slow to an exhausting halt. "I'm. Lost. Last I remember, I was exhausted... College, the drive home. My office... Then, a blur. Those others don't look like they know what's going on... Did they bring me here? Why the hell was I on that girl's car?", Apollo asked himself outloud, as if hoping for some sort of litany of logic to make itself apparent. But to Apollo, logic was far from tangible for the circumstances he found himself in.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:13 am

Gaura pulls back so she is more behind her car as the man that landed on her car bolts away after stammering. She trembles slightly before looking over at the new man and looks about in even more confusion. She quickly pulls out her cell phone and looks for a signal so she can try to GPS her way out of these woods but she seems to have no service. She Looks about as she moves to locate a area that might be better and holds up the phone to the sky as the search for the signal. Tears well up in her eyes before she blinks them away to keep her mascara from running.
she starts to babble to her self trying to find a link to connect things to how she might of gotten here, "I...I.... this makes no scene. I was sitting at a red light. I wasn't moving... There was a bright reflection of a car window but...no that wouldn't make any sense. Oh I know this is all a dream and I will wake up." She pinches her self and squeaks in pain. "Ok...Maybe not a dream? Oh No.... I am in a coma and this is my delusion!" She continues her mindless babble with a clear bay area Californian Accent.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Ride bike to people, jingling to they know I'm here.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:00 pm

((Since lack of posting))

Apollo

After he speaks about a girl he hears a gruff, thickly accented voice says, "Well if there is a girl out there I am surprised a big man like your self out here isn't watching over a prize like that. You know with all the bandits and all out there." As he spins about he comes face to top of the man' furry hat. Looking down on the man He can see the thick unkempt brown-blond beard which a single hand seems to be playing with. The man smells strongly of leather and musk as the faint breeze shifts to blow towards Apollo. How he was able to sneak up on Apollo is beyond Apollo. The man is not very tall, some where near five feet tall, but he his thick. His eyes shimmer dimly under this thick eyebrows as the squat man seems to be looking him over, the wrinkles of the weathered skin bunching up under the hair.. As Apollo looks at him the sight of a unhooded Axe draws his attention in the man's other hand.
The man sounds almost like a tired old dog grunting as he says, "So Noble man, What'ch bring you out here. Ahm. With no guards. And improper clothing."
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Apollo narrowed his eyes with a now slightly amused expression, shaken free from the now waning panic that was over him moments ago. "Noble man? Bandits? Friend, I don't even know where the hell I am exactly. The truth is, I arrived a moment ago out of a slip doze. Thought for sure I was dreaming when I 'landed' here. What the hell is this place?", he asked calm and coolly. His eyes had an almost threatening, piercing gaze as he looked into the scruffy highwayman's own eyes.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Gaura looks up at the bell dinging and blacks as she looks up. "Oh hi...hmm do you know where we are?" She glances around wondering where the man that landed on her car might of gotten off to. She waves at the motorcyclist to come over so they can talk all together.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Alexander
He just got off work and rolls his shoulders ss they crackle faintly. The tension releases blissfully as he walks out as his hand rubs out the back of his neck. The light faintly peeks over the rim of the world, only lightening the sky to indicate the sun will be up soon. He opens his car door and pulls out an energy drink and a new book he bought in the other. He opens the book to where he last left off. He tilts the energy drink back to drain it since he needs the caffeine to keep him self away for the class he will be attending in an hour or so.
The light that hits his eyelids and the sudden warmth on his skin strikes him as something is not right. The moist air touches on his skin tells him something is vastly different about the climate he just was in, and the fresh scent of forest throws him off a bit from the normal smog smells near his work. When he opens his eyes, He can see a man on a bike, a Indian woman, a feminine biker, and the two vehicles in a clearing among the trees.

Apollo
The forest man seems to listen intently to what Apollo is saying where his face switches between the gruff mildly curious to suddenly not wanting any thing to do with him." Hrumph! Stay away from be being of appearance!" He holds his ands up and hooks his thumbs up to form a shape with his hands that form a bird. He backs away quickly as he turns to flee quickly away from Apollo as he quickly puts distance between him and Apollo. The man catches his axe as he brings something to his mouth and a shrill noise bounces about the forest.

Every one back at the clearing hears a sharp trill noise pierce the continual soft noises. As one looks about as the shadows seem to condense for a fraction of moment in one area. A thick man with a brilliant and healthy low set mohawk appears in the clearing. His head is tilted back as he is polishing off the can in one hand and a book in another.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"What are you doing?", Apollo asked, taking a few steps in closer to the man. "Put down your axe and answer my question, won't you? I simply want to know where I am and nothing more.", Apollo asked. However, his words carried more command than question now as it was evident by his tone that he was already losing his patience with this strange, leather and dirt bound man.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:17 pm

As Alex goes to drain the energy drink from the can the scent of leaves and soil assails his senses. He breathes it in deep enjoying the fresh, unexpectedness of it considering that the air around the warehouse is usually so foul. But when the scent doesn't dissapate quickly he opens his eyes to see what is up and sees that the UPS warehouse is gone and that he is standing in one of the most beautifully lush forests he's ever seen. As he scans the forest his eyes land on the party around the car. He sees the amusing fellow on the bike but what draws his attention are the two cute girls. He looks down at the can in his hand then raises his eyes to the sky...
" Well Fuck... I'm dead... Between this beautiful scenery and the gorgeous forest, I must be dead. It is sad really. I guess I should have listened when everyone kept telling me these drinks would kill me."
He sighs and then notices the book in his hand.
" Wait... why would I be taking my medieval history book to the afterlife? I mean it is interesting, but I think in death I should be able to escape homework right?"
Coming to the conclusion that death is probably not the answer to the current problem Alex decides to see if any of the other people knows what is going on.
" Hey ladies, dude? Do any of you all know where the heck we are and what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Gaura looks about as she hears a new voice. She shakes her head, "No...We were...I don't know what is going on. First I was driving home then a guy appeared on my car when we got there. Then i saw the others....I don't know where we are." She wipes her eyes from the tears that started to form from panic of being somewhere she was not.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:45 pm

(this will be my one post for a while so get friendly with other people while you have a chance.)

Marcus
Marcus feels the atmosphere of his latest theatrical buzzing in energy as his part to show what he has starts to come up. This was a big thing since he got one of the parts that is a critical to the play he is participating in. He was a minor nobility who on breaks the fourth wall to talk to the audience. He steps on the stage. The energy vibrates through him as his stomach flutters nervously even with his confidence in his abilities. As he steps on stage he feels the tingle of excitement go through him as the spotlight sweeps towards him. The light illuminates him in it's golden glory. He flips out his fan to hide his face from the other actors and leans towards the audience and smirks at them. "Ah funny thing, there vows. They have yet to keep their words toeach other. A match made in heaven eh? Two liars, twined in their shadowy plans. I see this going to fun places. How about you?" As he ends the light turns to the vivid passionate red that deepens swiftly into a murder blood red as he closes his fan to look at his fellow actors. He smiles and works his way around the set throwing out his lines and ad-libbing since his part calls for as he makes new rumors for background characters to make people question his words. Laughter ripples through the shadowy figures. As he sits down the Barron Mac'Laughin, approaches the Gypsy Scarlet, on a rickety wagon. One of the guards drain their 'cider' and the other starts to dismount the 'horse'. As he watches this he can see the scenery literally ripples before his eyes and grow into a wild forest. A car seems to grow around him to replace the car he was sitting in. The people change into people wearing normal clothing. A guard's hair color changes to blond and a thick mow-hawk, his mug changes to a energy drink. Scarlet the Gypsy becomes younger and looks like she is near tears and confused, finally settling on an indian woman. Mac'Laughin's wagon turns into a bike with a heavy Scottish man moving forward towards the group. And the guard getting off their horse turns into a feminine man who is dismounting their bike.
The noise suddently crashes around his ears as he hears something running away in the forest just as the damp earthy smells slap him across the face. Upon looking about he finds his duffle bag and back back next to him.

Apollo
Apollo sees the man withdraw as he readies his axe for possibly attacking, "Stay away shade touch. I will not be taken away by you." He backs away quickly before fleeing into the forest as if the demons of hell are on his heels. The forest comes a life with movement as other creatures move away from Apollo. At least one other humanoid and a creature on all fours that is median dog size. Again he makes the trill whistle.

Everyone else
The forest comes alive with rustling moving away from them. Two humanoid shadows are seen momentarily with median dog sized silhouettes moving away as there is the piercing whistle yet again.
In the car looks like there is a man in medieval clothing who seems to wave into existence from a heat waves over baking hot streets on a summer's day.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 am

Marcus blinks a couple times thinking that it was just something in his eyes. His brain still can;t quite understand what has happened. "Hey, did you put something in my drink, Red?" Marcus grabs his bags and tries to find some water and some meds. He finds his water but no meds so he starts to drink. He looks around and see nothing but trees. Brain fuzzy and still not there, Marcus starts to freak out a little bit. "What the fuck is happening?!?!?!?!?!?" He pushes himself as far back as physically possible.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:46 am

Alex winces at the sound of the whistle though in actuality it is more due to the crying girl and the reject from the renaissance faire who just materialized and began to freak out. He sighs a bit realizing somone has to say something to calm the situation down though he cannot help think why it has to be him. He'd really like a bit of freak out time too...Oh well maybe after things get figured out a bit. Yeah right, he thinks.
" Ok well lets not get carried away... Yes, things are a bit odd at the moment but I am sure if we work together we can figure out what is up you know?" He smiles disarmingly at the group before continuing.
" By the way my name is Alex, Alex Beltran. It is a pleasure to meet you all in this lovely bit of forest. May I be so bold to ask who all of you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:15 pm

John waves to the group.
"Hallo. A'm John, nice to meet ya."
Looks around.
"Well, I was on the bike trail from Sherron to Holdfast, but this is..." he puzzles a bit, then turn back to Alex, "this ain't right! None a the counties ave forests. I say we're lost near Delmont. Are you all from the states?"
Alex takes out a compass and map of Scotland, and tries to find their location.
After a bit he gives a shrug, with "guess we are off the map, then."
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 pm

"Weird... What the hell was he talking about? Screw it, I can't stand around here. Shade touch...?", Apollo wondered to himself aloud. He then smacked his own forehead, shaking his head. "Ah great. Lost in the woods. No bearing, no idea where the hell I am.", he added with a frown as he made his way back to the gathered, which have appeared to have grown in number since his confrontation.

"More? Huh... Hey, you guys have no idea where we are, do you? I just bumped into some weird guy that looked like a renaissance fair enthusiast or something, waving an axe around and everything.", Apollo said as he approached the stranded group.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 am

She sniffles and jumps when someone else exits her car. Confusion enters her eyes at this as she tries to figure out where the man in her car came from. "W-where did you come from?"
Gaura squeaks when she sees something in the tree line move away from them as the man she 'hit' returns. " I don't know." But her eyes widen fearfully. "A.. An axe?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:17 pm

As people talk between them selfs a woman in very patched together clothing emerges with a large warming smile. With traces of a Texan accent with some other oddities in her gravely voice. "Well howdy all." Her dirty blond hair is frazzled looking even with the attempt to tame it. There is a scar that healed poorly leaving thick tissue from the middle of her forehead and ends over her lips. Her clothing is heavily patched up leather from what they can see and the cowboy hat she is wearing looks like it was put though the wringer. On her back there is a long sword and on her hip there is a rough looking composite crossbow. "Seems like I got here a bit to late to see if that gate mumbo jumbo was true. " She tips her hat at every one. She smells dusty if you have to place a smell to her. "Well I better give you the run down since I got here. Ya'll know. To make this easier on you."

She does not seem at ease with the group since her right hand is always near her crossbow. "You are in a place the locals call Kryss. Thats the kingdom we are in right now. And word of advice this ain't no earth or at least they don't be calling it earth. Or as the Locals will say we are shadow tainted. Now when referin' to were you are from I suggest saying the kingdom of, then the place you are from. Safer that way." She rubs her head, "Now I would Help ya'll all but ya need ta find your own legs. And I can't be feeding more mouths then my steed, Bengie, and the Granzil for an extended period" She watches the group with one of her crystal blue eyes with leeriness in her eyes. "Now I can help you for two days. But that is all I am offerin' if ya'll take it. But for a price of chores."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 am

Gaura looks on this person in shock and blinks. "What do you mean we are not on earth. That is physical imposable that we are not on earth. And what is a Granzil?" She looks close to tears again as she looks at the sky, "I was taking today to get my homework done. My parents are going to kill me." Her fingers push her long black hair as she blinks the tears away so her make-up will not be ruined.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 pm

"So wait... This gate thing you were trying to see is the reason why we're here. And the locals call us Shade Touch, or whatever. I assume then that you ended up here a lot earlier than us the same way we came.", Apollo thought as he scratched his chin with a quizzical expression aimed at the tree tops.

"Since you're offering help, I don't mind returning the favor. I mean... Even if... Man, I must be nuts. How can this be actually happening...?", he asked, though unsure to the seasoned woman or himself as he shook his head.

"In either case, I'm no where near where I was before I dozed off. I don't know about the others here, but I'll work with you if you're offering the aid. My name's Apollo Hayder. Student in advanced mechanical engineering."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Dakota who was quite for a while as other people gathered wondering how we got in the forest. As people were introducing them selves Dakota was about to do the same when some guy called him a girl…. A G-I-R-L of all things Dakota was no girl.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME…. LOOK PAL I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT I AM NO GIRL” he said as his voice began to take on the pitch of a very pissed off woman. “SURE I MAY BE A PRETTY BOY BUT I AM NO WOMAN.” he said his face read and eyes blazing mad…. If people were to look him directly in the eye right now the phrase if looks can kill would come to their mind.

After that Dakota just distains himself from the others for a while knowing full well that if he got any angrier he would start throwing punches.

Dakota watches as the guy who took off comes back and watches as people discuss amongst themselves where they could possibly be. When one woman whom just arrived spoke up and said she had an idea on where they possibly were Dakota spoke up, “So miss…. I am sorry I Never got your name, I am Dakota Dean, and what were you saying about this Gate thing… how much do you know about this place. Because this is nowhere near the docks I work at.” Dakota asked with slight irritation in his voice obviously he was still mad about the Girl Comment and now this load of shit about some magic gates and not being on Earth.

Dakota Leaned on his Bike while he waited for a response from the woman who had yet to give her name.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval lands: How did we get there   Medieval lands: How did we get there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval lands: How did we get there
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next