Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo

Go down 
+2
Merrick Rose
optimalzelda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Chris swallows as his eyes fall on the dead bodies as his complexion whitens. His hold on his gun tightens then loosens about his gun as he moves in and smartly keeps his mouth silent. His eyes give Johnny a warning look when he is sure he hears his voice. But as the whispering continues he glances about as the muttering continues his panic rising as he believes the noise will give them away. Chris keeps glancing towards where he thinks he hears the noise coming from and his brow scrunches up as the headache starts. He motions for Johnny to move behind Jacob as he drops back ,shaking his head slightly in an attempt to clear his head.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:10 am

Bob has been following the rest of the group aimlessly since being told not to blow up the container. It bummed him out to be sure. But upon hearing the gunshots and then hearing the rookie's comments he looks up at him with a quizzical look on his face.
" Well I think those were gunshots... not sure what kind, but it definatly sounds like a gun." he scratches his head a little then thinks to add...
" And civillians are always getting shot, or blown up, or otherwise killed. Sometimes I think it is what they are there for... though my doctor says that every person is special and should be protected as such but then again what about the people we are fighting? does that include them? Well anyway... from what I can tell it just tends to happen to civillians. Though soilders can get shot too. Like those guys over there."
Absently he flicks his lighter on and off. He looks almost bored.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Roy examined the dead man's head, being careful not to touch the blood as he noted that his eyes were closed. "Looks like he was taking a nap. Poor bastard never stood a chance..." He took a glance around the office, when something caught his eye; a small, red metal box with an unmistakable white cross on the top of it. "A first aid kit?" Walking over, he picked the box up and opened it, checking the contents. "Yeah, we might need this at some point," he said to himself. When Roy radioed in for them to take cover, he did exactly that, crouching down in the corner behind the door.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:23 am

With Jacob in the lead, He keeps a sharp eyes out for movement and his ears open as he pinpoints the origin of the foot steps. He has half a mind to pimp slap Johnny as his heart skips a few beats from the mummering, but holds back since Johnny seems quite inept at keeping quiet. More and more he is liking the suppose druggie over every one else in his group...which does not sound right in his mind.

\\Ptshhhh... Trusting the druggie to be competent. That is a first.\\
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

(welp not waiting for rev anymore)

Out of the corner of Chris' eye he could catch a glimpse of what appears to a a young girl in a red dress with long dark hair covering her face, Chris' head would ache painfully and he could hear a ringing before she vanishes in a cloud of ash. As she vanished Chris could hear a soft whisper in his head. "Who are you..." His head would quickly begin to feel better as the group could now hear the voices of soldiers on the other side of door on their floor. "We're approaching the area where the shots were heard command, commencing to sweep and clear the area."

Johnny went wide eyed as he heard the soldiers and quickly takes cover behind a crate. If Chance, Jacob, and Chris were to look they could find several possible hiding spots among the crates. (not saying they are good spots, depends on how well you all can actually hide yourselves)
--------------------------------------

The new guy looks at Bob and gulps a bit as sweat starts to drip down his face. "You are messed up man...w-why are you here again?" He asked as he began to panic in front of Bob, the door where the shots came from soon began to open and a replica recon soldier walked through with a shotgun of his own aimed forward, his partner carrying a SMG. "Oh fuck!!!" The new guy shouts and fires his shotgun at the first Replica who shouts. "Open fir-!!!" He is cut off by the buckshot of the first shot from the new guy who quickly shoots again finishing off the first and injuring the 2nd in the leg. "Damn it! We got a man down!" The surviving one shouted before firing a few pop shots at the new guy, hitting and killing him quickly. The body of the new guy slumping against Bob as the replica shambles away from Bob as fast as he could with a wounded leg. (Hey nem, you have a meat shield for the moment. if you wanna use the newb while taking out the survivor...just not too big of a boom k?)

Roy widens his eyes as he hears the firefight from upstairs and turns on his radio to talk to his team. "Bob?! Matt?! What the hell is going on down there???" He says over the radio with a bit of shock, concern, and anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 pm

(sucks that there aren't any pillars...)
Jacob silently motions for Chance to follow him to a side and flicks his hand to the other side of the room to be near Johnny. If they are going to be coming for them might as well be separated in teams but separated so the forces are split. He silently wishes he had the explosion expert since he could easily thin out the crowd. He settles near by the door the solders sound like they are coming through. He motions for Chance to hide a bit a way from him so there is less of a chance they go down together. He draws his paint gun and his dagger as he readies for silent deaths. He breaths slowly to keep his panic down from being with the least amount of immediate cover. Once some one walk through the moves to slice their throat to silence them and so he can use them as body cover as he blinds the others with paint ball shots.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Chris looks over quickly when he catches a glimpse of a girl in red. He starts for a moment before she seems to break apart and he makes a face as he notes to tell the people he is seeing things. And hearing things for that matter when he swears he heard the question 'who are you'. He shifts to be staggered with Johnny and sits where he is protected from three sides with basic cover he can be hidden by if he is kneeling. He shifts uneasily as he turns so he could potentially protect their back if some group flanks them.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Chance nods at Jacobs command and rushes quickly to a crate thats evenly leveled enough for him to crouch and aim at the same time keeping a distance from Jacob. Chance takes out his Sniper rifle and puts it on top of the crate with his back against the wall he aims down the line of passage were the enemy would be walking through"shit these dead bodies and halucinations..its...ites like....ah nevermind" chance thinks to himself as he looks down the reticle awaiting commands to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:58 am

Bob steps out of the way of the rookie's body as it falls towards him.
"Hey watch it rookie you almost hit me. If you weren't dead I might take it personally... but it's ok I suppose. You can't really help it huh?
Bob then hears Roy's call as he watches the replicant flee down the hall. As he responds he realizes he's too far for the shot gun so he shoulders his range weapon ready to fire.
"Sir the rookie is apparently a civilian... oh and yeah, he's also dead. But don't worry I'm gonna get the guy who did it. Me and Sadie."
Bob sights the replicant with the rocket launcher and fires right as the replicant turns around to see if he is being followed. Bob does not stay to watch this time. He runs the other way, periodically kneeling down placing various devices from his many pockets around the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

"Hell if I know, Roy, but it sounds like we've got company!" Matthew stuffed the medkit into his backpack then ran out of the office, checking through the other doors if there were places where he could snipe some Replicas from, when he heard and felt the explosion from Bob's rocket launcher. "What the hell was that?!"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Roy goes wide eye'd when he hears the shot from Bob go off. "Annnd things just got bad..." He quickly goes back into the stairwell and closes the door before running down them and rejoining Bob and Matt. "First off: Matt? That was Bob shooting someone. Second: how did the rookie get killed? Thirdly: take up defensive positions. Good work on getting a perimeter set up Bob." He looks at Matt and points to the door leading back out to their LZ. "Find a way to block that just in case someones to come around us. Make it hard for someone to open from the other side but easy for us to move away Matt." Roy orders as he takes position near the door the Replicas came from. "I'll watch this way for more." (Nem, you me, and merrick are in like a hall way with multiple exits.)
-------------------------------------

Soon a door on the ground floor of the warehouse, a group of 4 recon Replicas enter. "Spread out and search for targets." One commands as the group slowly dispersed through the area. Johnny grips his gun tight with one hand and his other hand on his knife as one gets close to him. One approaches Chris and pauses to search near his spot before moving on. A Replica soon approaches Jacob's hiding spot but stops to turn to look at the others, his back to Jacob. "Any signs of anything?" "No sir, nothing to report." One reports as it gives Chance a clear shot on his head....if he wishes to take it.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 am

Chris holds his breath as he readies for an attack as his hand closes about his knife as he slowly pulls it from it's sheath. He breaths in slowly as he readies for a quick silencing attack if needed. As the man moves away he lets out his breath slowly and peeks to see where his target is. Just praying there will not be any noises from his group. He silently wishes for them to leave as he glances out quickly to note where people are and his potential targets. If they think no one is here then they will have their defenses down. He breaks his contact for a moment when he hears a bang as something went off as he shifts his eyes to look in that direction before snapping back to his target.
Chris keeps ready for springing out and slicing the man's throat wide open to keep him quiet.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Jacob keeps kneeling where he is and grimaces to him self as there is a sound boom in the distance. Damn Bob. Has to remind me at the right time he aint with us. He watches the other solders his eyes narrow as he readies him self for a killing move. There is the acidic taste of dislike layering his tongue as he eyes the hostile. He vaguely wonders on why they haven't reacted to the explosion before pushing the distraction out of his head. Distractions lead to mistakes and mistakes lead to stupid fatal choices. He breaths in and hopes for no one else to be spotted or makes a noise. If they leave with out a commotion of any kind they will be lower guard around here. But none the less he steels him self against killing someone. Best if there is no noise. He motions to those that can see him to draw their combat knifes as he shifts to hide behind something for when the men turn around. He steps lightly and moves slowly so a sudden movement does not alert them to his presence. He keeps a slow pace with the one in the back remaining in their blind spot and behind crates. He motions to those that can spot him to remain where they are and to stay quiet since he is the only one with stealth in the group.
He quietly hopes for the solders to leave. Less fighting now the less resistance they will run into, or be able to get the drop on them later on where they will not be as cornered id they are pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Bob looks up at Roy surprised. He had no idea that he or Mathew had bee coming up the hallway. He smiles sheepishly before responding to Roy.
" Perimeter sir? I don't know about that. I was just making something that would be pretty. The rookie started worying too much about civilians... then he became one. Ironic wasn't it? Oh by the way my latest creation..."
And with a sudden movement Bob pulls a metallic device from his pocket and presses the button on the top. The 1812 oveture begins to play and at the crescendos the doors in the hallway, on both sides, explode inward (away from the group) with a loud boom until all are blown open and the music ends.
I saw that in a movie once. Neat huh?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Chris breaks his eye contact on his target as he hears music. He Shakes his head slightly and starts watching again before the earth rocks from explosions. He shoots his hand down to catch him self, grateful that the explosion covers the clatter of his dagger hitting the ground. He keeps his hand down as the explosions rock the building wondering what the hell is going on where Bob was. He looks for his target again and just rolls his eyes. You know what no one will hear the gun shots. He waits for them to have majority of their backs to him he opens fire on the one that can see him and starts taking out those others seeing they can't hear much with the explosions. //Who the hell left Bob alone?! Fuck now we have to clear.//
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Jacob faltered for the faintest millisecond as the music started and slipped behind some crates. When he hear something off kilter with the music and explosions, he looks over and shakes his head as the Solders are shot up by Chris. He waits for Treefrog to drop before popping up him self to annihilate the forces that remained.
He aims for head shots to end this fast. "God damd it Bob. Ok every one move out. We need to leave now." He pulls off some of the grenades from the solders' belts and takes some of their ammo before moving quickly. "Lets move while we have sound cover. And we are going in hot if spotted."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

"Got it." Matt found a few heavy crates lying around and piled them in front of the door, jamming the knob with a two by four for good measure when he heard the music playing. "...What the fu-?" He didn't even have time to finish his question before even more explosions rocked the warehouse. "Remind to kick Bob's ass when we get out here," he grumbled as he picked himself up off the floor, keeping his pistol trained in front of him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 pm

".....Why the hell did I leave you by yourself...." Roy grumbles to himself and shakes his head. "Ok! Matt! We're moving out of here right now! Recon is out, if you see a hostile target, take em out ASAP and take up the rear. And Bob? Take point and stay in my sight...shoot bad guys with something other than the rocket launcher, I do not want to damage this place more than we have to understand?" He orders as he points bob down the hallway where the replica he shot was trying to escape in. "We are going that way so move out quickly!"
-----------------------------

"What the hell was th-" One of the replicas started to shout before him and his squad were taken out by Chris and Jacob. Johnny looks out from his hiding spot and blinks. "So much for recon..." He goes to follow the group as they move out, he nods to Jacob. "Understood sir! And who the hell left bob alone over there?" He asks as he puts his knife away and readies his guy. "Want me to take point sir?"

If the group wishes they could salvage weapons from the replicas, 2 of them have at least 2 grenades, 4 pistol clips among them, and 2 SMG clips. The other two have at least 2 spare assault rifle clips on them as well. One of the radio's on the replicas appears to be working and the group and hear the Replica command report in about sending troops to check out various locations, one of which being where bob blew up stuff.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Jacob motions for Johnny to take point and sighs, "Screw recon at this point. Mass clear. We have been compromised. Take prisoners if you can...Actually second thought those men were not reacting to the rocket launcher. Kill on sight unless you can knock them out." He picks up the radio and listens to it as he moves for enemy movement patterns. "We will want to check the areas they are going to that are not Bob infested." He looks at what he looted and starts to distribute quickly.
Chris - 2 Clips SMG
Chance -2 pistol clips
Himself - 2 pistol clips, 2 assault rifle clips
Johnny - 2 grenades

He keeps his eyes out and lets the others pick up what he misses before handling his gun again and starts to just move to clear areas. He uses silent and loud tactics properly when he can.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Chris takes out his bottle and takes another pill before putting the bottle away. He swallows it dry and takes the offered clips and pockets them on his vest. He shakes slightly as he turns about and takes up the rear making sure no one comes up behind them. "So this mission is Fubar? Some reason I thought we would get farther." He steady his hands from shaking slightly with holding onto his gun tightly. "So why aren't we just retreating Tex?"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 am

Matt followed behind Roy and Bob, sweeping his pistol over every door they passed, until they found an office containing a Replica with his back turned to the open doorway, apparently using a laptop for some reason. "Hold on a sec," Matt whispered to the other two. "This one's mine." Leveling his pistol's sights with the Replica's head, he pulled the trigger. Matt's pistol jumped in his hands, a single shot ringing out as blood splattered on the wall in front of the Replica before he fell over sideways. Stepping partway into the room, he called to Roy over his shoulder. "He was using this laptop. It's like he was looking for something. What do you think, Roy? Should we upload the files on here to Den Mother and see what he thinks?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Jacob grunts slightly at his own irritation at how the mission is going and the pill popper taking more pills. "Nah we won't be retreating till we get words to do so Frog." He motions them to move with him as he makes sure they can clear the way with the mission being in shambles at this point. He hopes there is something that can redeem this operation t be of some use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2