Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark

Go down 
+3
CaptainIsomer
zincks
reep
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:13 pm

(first internet connection that is holding)
Sab nods as he bows to her as he acknowledges what she has asked of him and smiles weakly, “Of course Master Yas'Er-raen. I will do my best not to disappoint you.” He glances at the pups then the other two as he nods towards them as he shows that he acknowledges them and his eyes shift to his Aunt’s retreating back as he weighs his options of showing his hidden gift or working with out it. He smiles brightly at them as he says, “Aun'jssoyss. Quevrak' Zez. I look forward to working with you two. Just let me change and I will be right back to cap their tails and to feed them. Just let me know when I am doing something wrong so I can correct my mistakes. “ He rubs his shoulder of his missing arm as he feels the gift under the cloak. He sighs slightly as he considers showing his gift. He gives them one worried look before shaking his head as he decided to trust the kids and those at the stables. (19) “I am trusting you two to keep quiet about my usual arm.” He slides his hand under his cloak as he checks the connections of his arm. (15) He pulls on the strings as he hooks it on and tests it out to make sure it is connected right. He hisses at Pookie and picks up the rabbit with both hands, revealing the webbed arm for a moment, to move him away from the pups. “Pookie please leave them alone.” He turns to Aun’jssovss and Quevrak’Zez. “I will be back as soon as I can. I just need to change. And see if I can get Pookie to behave.” He does not sound confident about handling the so far stubborn animal. He leaves quickly and changes before heading back very quickly in the stable clothing, He keeps his cloak and webbed arm since he was asked to do his best. (16) He tucks his clothing into a high spot he found to be safe, so he can get it as soon as he can and so he would not be late for the feast if it came down to it. He only briefly tries to get Pookie to stay put a few feet away. If it fails he lets the creature follow him as he picks up his book since she did not provide him with any way to log the pups care immediately. He heads back to find the pups and the other two kids as he greets them quickly.
(14, 17, 15, 13, 11, 14, 12, 14, 19 for capping the puppies tails with care for them) He politely asks Aun’jssovss what he is to feed them to make sure he is not feeding them the wrong food. After feeding them he looks for a measuring tool and pulls out his book as he sits cross legged as he sits with one in his lap as he starts measuring length, sex, distinctive markings, coloration, size of their paws, tails, and any thing else he can come up with. As well as mark down when he fed them and how much they ate. He keeps a careful eye on the pups as he feeds one to make sure they don’t wiggle away since he has no idea what to expect from them. He tries to be as gentle he can with them, all the while looking concerned. Maybe he should of gotten his servants/slaves to help. He shakes his head slightly as he reminds him self that she asked him to specifically to do it. He takes a while to learn what he can of the pups so he can distinguish them from the others. He feels out of place here but he plans on making it work. He rubs his head after caring for them all as he considers trying to find out how often one would have to feed the pups. His eyes flicker nervously to his insignia as he wonders what she unlocked in it. He quietly plans on seeing what she did once he is sure there is nothing more to do with the puppies. Once done and after checking with those that are tasked to train the puppies and how often he would need to feed them in their opinion. He slips back to get his clothing and heads back to his room after giving Pookie a command to follow. In his room he changes back into his fine garb if time is allowed.

Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:31 pm

“I was ask as a request to deliver something to Aunt Zed'yas. And since she is not here I am going to go on my way to see the ride master. Now if you will excuse me.” he says in a manner that was rather indifferent. As he left he didn’t seem to care what was going on around him as he mad his way to where he would find the ride master.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 am

Zebey looks up from the meat in her uncle's hands in surprise at the voice of her cousin. She looks her over and seeing the accoutrements of a rogue and smiles sweetly.
" Hungry cousin. We want that meat but Uncle will not share. Get it for me please." she says as she circles her cousin. She then kicks out at her cousin attempting to propel her towards their Uncle. She then begins to cast.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

Rangers and rumors

Shriune makes his way from the temple. No pain racks his body but he soon finds something else dogs his foot steps. The hair on the back of his neck tingles as he feels eyes staring at him and low muttered conversations that die as he comes to close.
Even when Shriune leaves the House and steps out into the training grounds of the fighters. Here the half heard muttering and eyes die as they are shouted at by their commanders to get back to their drills.
A brief glimpse is all Shriune gets before servants, guards and slaves alike hurry about their task and out of his sight. Soon he is past the training guards with their endless shouting, cursing and low muttered conversation that die away as he nears.
He soon finds himself outside the kennels and lizard stables where he sees many Drow and non drow going about their daily task. Drow come and collect hunting dogs before heading to the lizard stables, while others come to return hunting dogs. A few even have hunting bats clinging to their arm or hanging from a perch attached to a saddle. As Shriune passes each group Drow an non Drow bow to him and if asked they all point to the stables were the Ride Master was last seen.
Inside the stables more Drow, slaves and servants are seen tending the lizards. The dome is sectioned into smaller areas and near one of these areas Shriune see the figure of the Ride Master.
"Girl stay in the bloody saddle or do I need ta get yer brother to break that lizard for you?" Shriune can hear him yelling.

Ssshhhhh! This is a temple

Briz nods at her female guard to indicate that she should begin to look for Kron. Briz's remaining guard takes up a position once she had found a place to sit. As she looks through the books she sees that they are on the most basic prayers and rites of Lolth. They are slim and lacking in anything that she doesn't already know. The book and scroll on the magic are far more numerous. There are five on the basic theory of magic and two more of the basic fundamentals of magic. When Briz separates the two types of books and scrolls into piles. The books of magic well out number the books of Lolth, reminding Briz how little faith there is to be had in this House and its people.

"FOR THE LOVE OF BOILD LIZZARD EGGS! Were did he go!!" Briz's lead guard says as she gets to the gates. She looks left and right but has no idea were to look for Kron. She had tracked him to the kennels then to the spider stables but after that no one in the whole bloody House knew were he went or were not talking.

A few hours later Briz looks up as a slave approaches and bows. When she looks at the collar the she sees her mothers personal seal on it.
"My Lady Briz'Erthe. Your Lady mother is not here at the moment but left instruction that should the hour grow late to inform you of the feast the Matron Mother will be holding." she says from her bow.
"Will you need any more assistance in getting ready or will your own slaves be enough?"

Pups and puppiese

Pookie bites Sab on the foot as he shows the creature away and tells him to stay. To his surprise after the bite the long ear demon falls onto its back and wiggles about for a bit before rolling onto its stomach and falls asleep.
As Sab reveals his arm the boy openly stares and gapes while his sister looks up briefly before returning to her work. As the boy Quevrak' Zez stares wide at Sab's arm his sister delivers a well placed elbow to his ribs to remind him of the task at hand. They pass him a leather water skin that is filled with a mixture of milk and blood.
With little trouble Sab slips the hard leather caps onto the tails of the pups. Two of them manage to get a good nip on his fingers and a few other get smaller grazes.
As he pulls out his book the girl Aun'jssoyss bring out a small wooden box about the size of her palm. From inside she pulls out a slender candle and places it in a small groove of the box.
"Shield you eye my lord." she advises as she strikes the match.
The flame is small but it makes Sab squint though this is the extent of his discomfort. She then pulls out a small ink pot and quill.
"Here you are m'lord." she says once she clears a small box for him to use as a table to write down the measurements.
- First pup a big grey female with dark red scales in 'sock' patterns: eats greedily, ill tempered, a biter, and explorative
-Second pup big male deep brown scales: eats greedily, ill tempered, a biter
-Third pup medium female red with grey scale patches: eats greedily
-Four pup medium female red with deep purple patches: eats greedily, ill tempered, a biter
-Fifth pup medium male red scales: eats greedily, a biter but timid
-Sixth pup medium female red scales: eats greedily,
-Seventh pup medium female dark purple with grey 'point' markings: eats greedily
-Eighth medium male grey with a black 'x' mark on the forehead: eats greedily, explorative
-Ninth pup runt albino female: eats greedily, but very slowly, calm
After each is noted Sab finds he has finished with enough time to bath.
"We will watch the pups for tonight, you have a feast that the Matron is holding in honor of you and your cousin's return. It be poor form to miss that. You should leave so you have time enough to wash and change since you have only the one arm." Aun'jssoyss says as she bows to Sab and take the pups and puts them in a basket for carrying.
"One arm? But h...." Quevrak' Zez begins to say looking from his sister to Sab before a look of remembrance dawns on his face.
"Right one armed . Yes m'lord my sister is right, you being one armed an all wou- Oof!" Quevrak' Zez says as his sister elbows him again, they bow and leave Sab to tend to the pups.
As Sab leaves covering himself up he sees Pookie go rigged and a thumping noise begins as the creature beats the rock floor with its hind foot. As Sab looks around he sees a familiar slightly dented, armored form. From here Sab would have just thought it another Lolthian but once he sees how Pookie is acting he stops to look a bit, from a safe distance. After staring Sab is reasonably sure that it is one of Briz guards. Before Sab can think to do anything further the guard is lost from sight, swallowed up by the moving crowds.
Lacking a bath tub in his room Sab finds his way back to the bathing room his Aunt and Uncle first brought them to on his return from the Wilds of the Underdark. Unlike then he currently has the bathing room to himself. As he strips and eases into the hot water and lets it sooth his tired body he soon finds the soft lapping of the water soothing and some how musical.

Warrior and Herdsmen

As Kron makes his way to the roth herds he has the river to his right but he keeps it at a safe distance so nothing can attack from the black depths. His path takes him along the river were it becomes calm and not as swift.
Soon small mushrooms begin to be seen sprouting from among the rocks. It starts out as a few here and there and small, only a few inches tall. But soon the appear with more frequency and start appearing bigger and taller. Before long Kron is riding through the fringes of the mushroom forest. His spider mount picks its way through the mushroom stokes silently as his hunting dog pads along side beside him.
The sound of cursing is heard as he comes to a rock outcropping. The mushrooms growing here give Kron and his mount and hunting dog ample cover and he can get a good view of the Drow who is cursing.
As Kron watches he remembers where he's seen this armored Drow before. She was the lead guard given to his sister Briz by their Lady mother.
"Were in the nine hells could he have gone." she mutters as she moves her mount on continuing her search.
As she passes beneath Kron's hiding spot he can see that her armor has been dinged up and dented.
"Ow.. Stupid male and his stupid pet. Damn him and that freakishly tall cousin of his too." she grumbles as she moves on.
As she disappears beneath the mushroom canopy several other voices can be heard calling to each other coming from the opposite direction that the mounted Drow went.
"That way, herd them that way damn it! Two of the roth are breaking away! Blood and bloody ashes! GO catch them or father will take it out of all our hides!"

Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 am

Sab flinches to the bite but smiles softly as the Pookie settles down. "Ok Ok just was worried for the pups. Still learning what you will do." Sab smiles nervously with the one trainer watching him. When asked to advert his eyes he turns his head away and shields his eyes with his fleshy hand. "Ah thank you Aun'jssoyss." He swiftly transfers the information over. Once he finishes he rubs his head and blows out the light.
Once they excuse him for the party he smiles, "Aun'jssoyss. Quevrak' Zez. I wish you a good evening." He bows slightly to them as he flourishes his good hand and grins, "I will see you next I see you." Sab winks at them. "Keep in good health."
When he turns about he sneers slightly as he sees the lothian guard. He keeps quiet as the guard passes. "Yes I dislike them as much as you. Well come on they appear to be gone." He settles in his bath and groans slightly as he soaks in the warmth for a few before he starts to clean him self. He takes the time to get the dirt out with his one arm. He drys him self and eyes Pookie, "Would you kick me if i try to wash you?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Kron Remains silent as he watches the female guard pass under hims and frowns at the fact she seems to have assorts of damage to her armor for the short time he has been gone and curls his lips back in distaste as he hears she is looking for him. His lips return to his permeant scowl as he hears about another male with a pet and his cousin. He thinks on who it may be as he watches her leave. He pats his mount as he urges it forward towards the sound of the ruckus as he leaves with his hunting dog. He has no desire to go toe to toe with the warrior guard since she is looking for him and he has not seen her in combat. With her moving the other direction he figures he can help them and leave again.
(16 move silently)
(14) He rides his mount to head off the roth and sends his dog to help curb the fleeing animals about around to the caretakers. (15) He circles about with his so far trusted steed to see if he can slow the charging beast to a stop. Once they stop he dismounts and grabs their horns and move them about to start walking them towards the care takers. Once they get a hold of the animals he inquires about where the greatest quantity danger for the animals are so he may hunt there. (17) He pauses to command them to not say any thing of his whereabouts with the lothian guard looking for him. (4) His fear of what has been decided for him lingers strongly in his heart that his sister or mother found a use for him on the altar. He is sure he may be able to take on the guard if she has no blessings on her to find him, but is unsure if he should act with how close he came to being found. After the events at the waterfall he feels his confidence returning in his own skills. His stomach turns slightly as he thinks on the non existent allies he can call in the house, and wonders if the herders will keep quiet. He eyes the ring that the other priestess gave to him and pulls it off as he wonders if he can be tracked through it. Fear driven not to be found as he considers his mother questioning the priestess he helped he vows to drop it as soon as he can.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:07 am

Rolling acrobatics 2!
Horizonblue carried out 1 launched of one d20 :
What will that give me?
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Avi tumbles forward from the kick, knocking her shoulders and back along the flagstones. She begins to come back to herself as she now stands on her head, and smiles.
She uses the roll swing her legs forward like hammers. She arcs through the air sideways like an arrow of glee.
Two feet form the arrow tip, a gangly body makes the arrow shaft, outstretched arms forming the feathers.
She can't stop grinning.
"Oh catch me dear aaaaAAAH!"
Two feet connect with uncle's back, and the body is like a lead weight on a pilum driving him into the floor.
The Duerger would have been proud.
She curls and pushes off the shoulders into another leap away. No sense in staying so close. That is her cousin's job to do the next move.
Grabbing a rafter, she swings around and around till she hangs upside down, a little dizzy and laughing.
She turns to a servant.
"You know, sometime I fell sorta... batty!"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 am

Briz makes a face as she notices the lack of Loth books in comparison to magic books. "This...is a bit disturbing...I must work to renew the faith in Loth within this house." She murmurs to herself as she reads through her books for hours. Briz only looks away from the books to look at the Slave whom approaches her. "One of mother's..." She thinks to herself before gathering up her books. "My own slaves will be enough. Now I must go prepare for the feast."

Briz motions the guard with her still to follow as she heads back to her room to freshen up with the aid of her slaves, all the while wondering how the search for Kron is going. "That brother of mine better return to me soon, I need a good sword user at my side...." The young priestess grumbles to herself as she finishes preparing and heads to the hall for the matron's feast.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Bathes and Magic

Pookie attempts to hop away as Sab reaches for the wrenched furry thing to bathe it. After a moment of tottering on the edge of the bath Sab manages to dunk Pookie but not before the furry demon land a solid kick to Sab gut knocking the wind from him. After that struggle Pookie is soon lathered and furious at be bathed.
Once allowed Pookie hops from the water and looks akin to a drownd rat. Before Sab can dry him, he shakes him self violently sending up a mist of water droplets. As Sab wipes the water from his face he find that not only are his clothes a little damp but the kick Pookie gave him tore the front of his tunic.

Prayer and silk

Briz slaves appear to carrier her books for her. They fall in line as her reaming guard takes point as they follow Briz's mothers slave. As she follows she soon finds that she has been lead back to the bathing area she and her cousin were brought to clean up before being presented.
"The bathing area has been prepared for you My Lady." Briz's mother slave says as they turn the turn the last corner.
As the two doors leading into different bathing area come into view Briz catches sight of Sabmice's back as the door to the male bathing area swings shut.
"There are a number of bathing oils and soaps set out for you if you wish another bath other wise there are perfumes, brush and hair ornament for your hair. If you have no further need of me your slaves will be able to help you."
If Briz has no forth use of her mothers slave she departs leaving Briz to enter the bathing area, well her guard take up a post at the door. Inside Briz finds the promised oils and soaps along with a number of brushes for her hair and wash cloths. As she looks about she also spies a very fine spider silk dress that when held up to her fits perfectly. Briz slaves wait silently for their mistress command.

Roth and Warriors

"As you command my Lord." a male Drow say and bows to Kron form his saddle.
"This is the under dark my Lord there is danger all about." he says with a crocked grin before a thoughtful look crosses his face.
"Well we have been have trouble with the crossing. Kuo-toa have been harassing the ferry." he says and turns in his saddle and point to the river.
There is a small dock with a ferry waiting at it. Four long, slim ors sprout from either side giving it a similar look to that of a spider. From this distance Kron can make out the pacing figures of guards.
"They don't attack the herds on land so much. But when Water Spider sets her ors to rowing, we find out real fast if there's something lucking. If you want to join we'd be grateful of an extra crossbow or blade. More so since this heard here is some of the new bloodline my father, Master Dhaun-venuque, just got to strengthen the herds we already have."
He gives a few fast whistles and the others herders begin moving the Roth towards the ferry.
"Thank you again for the help with the runaways and well be shoving off soon if you wish to join us my Lord." the male says before turning his Quicksilver mount about and joining in with the slow moving heard.

Rangers and lizards

As Shriune stands in the door way two large Drow enter from a different area of the stables. Its not hard for Shriune to recognize his eldest Aunt and Uncle. They walk over to the Ride Master and speak with him. He soon point to a door and the group begins walking towards it.
"Oy, move boy!"
As Shriune turns he sees a short male who is trying to lead an injured Sticky pad Lizard mount through. Behind him, Shriune can see more Drow and slaves struggling with some trashing Quicksilver mounts. From the lack of a brand it is apparent these are wild ones that this hunting party has just caught and brought back to the House.
As Shriune looks he sees that two of the five have odd purple marking that glow faintly. Its almost like the skin was cracked and the pale purple light was seeping from those cracks. Thought Shriune could tell the odd crakes in the lizards hide did not bother it but the ropes about its neck and snout seemed to be points of great discomfort to the beats.

Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm

((Reep i believe Sab never put his clothing on))

Kron snorts as he is reminded of the dangers of the underdark. "I know of the dangers." He continues to watch in silence before saying abruptly, "I will travel with the barge and lay claim to the dead bodies that are slain" He cares not for any rumors that start from this since he needs to eat and feed several other mouths. He moves his spider forward as he calls his dog forward. He talks with the head owner annoucing he will be joining them as a blade and his one claim.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 am

Sabminc yelps in pain as Pookie gets him across his chest but seems happy that he was able to clean Pookie he considers drying Pookie and doesn't after Pookie shakes off, 'Hey I was trying to make you presentable.' He pulls his clothing on and straightens it all out. he combs his hair with his fingers then heads to the hall once he is presentable.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 am

Briz looks at the promised supplies with a pleased look on here face and begins to disrobe before pausing. "You at the door, ensure that pest cousin of mine comes no where near this room while I'm getting refreshed. Oh and if you see this little....'pet', keep your distance or dispose of it if it comes too close." And with that the young priestess moves into the water and motions for her slaves to help her wash up and prepare for the matron's event. "I wonder if my brother has been located yet, I would use him once again..."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Shriune stepped aside as he let the drow by with all the mounts. as they went by Shriune turned to the two servants that were wispering before and gave them a look and asked why they hell they were talking about him as he passed them.

Shriune offers to help with the sick and new mounts as he lets them by and asked the ride master if he is in need of an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark   Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark, Elegant, Deadly : Life in the Underdark
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5