Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes got to love them

Go down 
+7
Damos
Merrick Rose
Horizonblue
Pontius
Zazie The Beast
optimalzelda
zincks
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

"Why's it always claws and guns? Can't we piss off a fuzzy planet? Still dangerous, but hey, bunnies."
-Joker, Mass Effect 2
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:47 am

"Whot?" -Dr. Who
"Oh!" - woman in wedding dress
"What?" -Dr. Who
"who are you" - woman in wedding dress
"Bu-" -Dr. Who
"Where am I" - woman in wedding dress
"what?" -Dr. Who
"Where the hell is this place" - woman in wedding dress
"WHAT?!" -Dr. Who

(season 2, ep 13)
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:15 pm

*Going through a sewer in The Passing.*
"I am breathing shit air into my lungs. It is being absorbed into my bloodstream. I am literally full of shit."
-Nick, Left 4 Dead 2
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 pm

What the fuck is this bullshit doing on my beautiful Internet? - Bob Bastard on this site
link
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 am

"Congratulations, Agent. Peace at last... You overthrew the world's most evil criminal masterminds and their dominant empires. You have returned law and order to Pacific City. You gave the people back their lives. Thank you.

Hehehehehe... It's taken years of meticulous planning and patience to reach this stage, but it was worth it. Who do you think supplied Los Muertos? Who do you think turned a blind eye to the Volk's activites? Who do you think was Shai-Gen's biggest supporter? Who do you think ran organized law-enforcement, and ran it into the ground? The people had to experience absolute anarchy before they would accept unconditional control. You are the portent of a New World Order, Agent. Pacific City was only the beginning..."
-The Voice of the Agency, Crackdown
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

"Listen, Webby. I can't have you swingin' around in your footy pajamas, destroying my cameras. You're gonna have to tangle with my army! And by "army" I mean Production Assistants. And by Production Assistants I mean unpaid interns. And by unpaid interns I mean "fans". You're gonna have to tangle with my fans!"
-Deadpool, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 pm

"He took your girl, Rick. He took your dreams. And he took your life. Doctor Henry West MD. He took it all. The only thing you got left is your soul. And that belongs to me. Who am I? Let's just say I'm God. Your God. At least the only God listening right now. What do I want? Same as any god. A little faith. For without faith, I'm nothing. And without me, you're fucked. She doesn't have to die. I can help you. I can heal your wounds. We can save her, if you show me some faith... If you trust me... If you put... Me... ON!"
-The Terror Mask, Splatterhouse 2010
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

"It's rude to fail one's own obligations and promises. It's cruel to reject someone's attempt to make things right."

- Myself
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 pm

"I'm sorry for what I did, but that doesn't make up for it. I deserve to be in jail. All I hope is that I don't make mankind lose faith in itself. Yes, there's murderers in the world. There's rapists and thieves. But those are the vast minority. The majority of mankind is made up of caring people, who try every day to do what they think is right. And that's the spirit of the season."
-Charlie Manson, South Park

"When you sue somebody, it hurts everyone. You sue for money, but where do you think that money comes from? From the schools, from taxes, from the state. From you. There's no such thing as free money. When you sue somebody, you take money away from parks and schools and charities, and put it in your own pocket. And that makes me a sad panda."
-Petey the Don't Sue People Panda, South Park
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:20 am

"Tough, don't blame us. Blame yourself or god."

- Delita Hyral, Final Fantasy Tactics
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:39 am

Syndrome, Incredibles: "Oh, ho ho! You sly dog! You got me monologuing! I can't believe it... "
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 am

"I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker, but I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered."
-Grayson Hunt, Bulletstorm
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:38 pm

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! "I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?!" Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
-Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 pm

All im about to post s from the bickering of "Space marines And Sex". Just quotes i found

-Hey! Determining the sexuality of fictional army men who fight imaginary space elves is very important business! So important that we have to decide, once and for all, how everybody everywhere shall be forced to imagine it for themselves!

-And thus the mighty Emperor gave the Space Marines two hearts, so they could feel twice the love.

- Like I say, the Imperium would think nothing of using gene therapy and mechanical augmentation to produce Auto-Concubines able to withstand the powerful thrusts of the Adeptus Astartes.

That could be an Order of the Soriatas that nobody talks about...

Sisters Repentia? "That will be 20,000 Hail The Emperors, and two shifts at the Fornicarium."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
...so the world might be mended."
-Maiden in Black, Demon's Souls
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:22 am

"Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose."
-Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

1 in 6 children will be kidnapped by the Dutch!
-Fact Sphere
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:37 am

1 + 2 = so much blood
-Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"Some people call these demons. I call them bitches."
-Bourbon, Metro 2033
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 pm

On Shakespeare's Twelfth Night:
"Olivia probably should not say "Most wonderful!" as if she's thinking 'THREESOME!'"
-Item 82, "The Evil Shakespeare Overlord List"
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Simon-Challenge 2. Run as fast as you possibly can. Difficulty-

*sudden massive explosion*
Lewis: AAAAAHHHH!!!
Simon: OOO!!

*silenece.....* Simon: Pretty difficult. Pretty difficult that one.

-The Yogscast, Monarch of Madness part 3
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am

When the creature was near her and she got up and started moving anyway, I was like:
"NOOOO. YOUR SNEAK SKILL IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH!"

-AwezomSauceSquared youtube
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 pm

"I looked up into the sun today. It told me to destroy all the toothbrushes. It's just not natural! Dust, you can help me! We must stop the toothbrushes before they stop US!" -Reed

"No, Reed."-Dust

Chat between Dust and Reed in "Dust: An Elysian Tail"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Everyone is a loser in the special infected Olympics - ShamNoWow (mark), custom map l4d2
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:42 pm

"Dont say bonnie and dead in the same sentence"-7 psychopaths
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes got to love them   Quotes got to love them - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotes got to love them
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: General :: General-
Jump to: