Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One at a time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thray

Thray

One at a time! Empty
PostSubject: One at a time!   One at a time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Zazie's cypher thread reminded me of a not too dissimilar thing I was sent in an e-mail once and, after remembering it today, I've finally decided to post it here. The idea is we start with a word and the post below replaces, adds, or takes away a letter to turn it into another word. the exception being you can use diphthongs or other two letter combos like th, ch, sh, ng and so forth and can replace one or both letter that form the sound. Here's an example: pie -> lie -> die -> dip -> dips -> hips -> ships -> lips...

The idea is to see how many words we can make and how outrageous we can be with them. And to begin we have:

start

Last edited by Thray on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

One at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One at a time!   One at a time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm

starch
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

One at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One at a time!   One at a time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 am

star
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

One at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One at a time!   One at a time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:17 am

stair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One at a time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One at a time!   One at a time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One at a time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: