Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirror mirror

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Mirror mirror - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Vera
Vera nods and chuckles as she works on the hummer taking certain parts out and putting in the proper parts to begin converting the gas guzzling monster in a eco-friendly machine, after about a couple hours of working she huffs and gets up wiping some sweat off of her head and sets her tools down before walking over towards Katie. "Whew....I need a break now.." She takes seat by her and smiles. "What are you in the mood for? Cause I'm good with just about anything cutie...I mean erm...!" She blushs and looks off to the door of the garage. "I mean Katie yeah....that's it..."
--------------------------------------------------
Sithera
Sithera's Normal head chuckles at they walk through the forest, the angry head glaring about looking for the keep they are supposed to be going to as the eager one looks about curiously, the sad head blinks and gets close to Colt again. "Wait....you were a templar....? Really? How was that like...? And why arent you one anymore?" It blinks curiously as the normal head starts talking. "Templar? Pssh I don't believe it until he has some viable proof to show it." He thinks and grumbles. "I remember back when I was human...that was much simpler with only one head to deal with and one set of thoughts, now I got these extra 3 heads....which can be annoying at times." The angry head growls and glares at the normal one. "Who says I like putting up with you dickhead?" The sad one sighs and looks at Colt. "Hard to believe he is a skeptic when a pissed off wizard turned him into this eh...?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 am

Milo looks through the mirror as he sees the elf and himself in the reflection. He puts the mirror down and holds onto one of the arms draped over him. He can smell the elf. Lilly and vanilla. Oh, you're good. Milo stands up and picks the elf up. "Fine. I'll do it. But, I need more magic in order to leave my lovely abode. I will not leave without being able to get some more powerful spells to help me. Other than that, I'm at your will." Milo walks over to his bag and puts it on his shoulder. "Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:11 pm

SUKHY BURYNAS

Sukhy didn't particularly enjoy the odds of fighting a man armed with a knife, a knife that looked to be septic-or-worse. However, he much preferred those odds over two-to-one, let alone however many others might be in there.

All thoughts of this being a hit, government-related, or so-on did not enter his mind. Only a few things were prevalent: Armed people in home. Guy with baton ahead, guy with knife blocking door I need out. I enjoy that door on the way out, and two-to-one is never good odds.

Hopefully whatever was coating the weapon wouldn't be that dangerous, at least weak enough that he could make it to a hospital in short order. He had no notion of getting out of this unharmed, but if he could keep on his feet even an infected cut and a run to the doctor was better than whatever they had planned for him. Rushing the blocking his door, he would get out, even if he needed to test the limits of the hinges with the man and his's body.

~ ~ ~ ~

GLONMOL

That particular expulsion wasn't up to his typical flesh-searing variety, but it gave the image well enough. Besides, killing the envoy might be pushing it with his employers.

The Dark Elf's request to stay was somewhat odd, though. Raising an eye, at least as well as a Dragon can, he crawled back to his original position. "Do as you wish, though I would advise against wearing any welcome." The reason for such need not be stated.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 am

((really sorry i forgot about this))
HUMAN WORLD

SUKHY BURYNAS
The man looks surprised when Sukhy charges him and braces him self for the impact, which still shoves him back. Oddly enough his the man's first instinct is not to use the knife, but brace him self. There is a heavy thud as they both collide with the door and a snapping noise as the door gives before the hinges. As they tumble out they spill out into the walkway to clearly someone that is not from around here. They take a few steps backwards since the two men nearly plowed into the lucky fool. The lucky fool seems to keep the name of foolishness as he pulls out a book and swings it at the man charging out, behind the fallen pair. Well all in all, the man's attempt to help misses but ends up tripping up Sukhy's other attacker.

Vera
Katie smiles softly, "it's alright hunny. I get that a lot. But i should probably actually call the librarian and dolphin to see if their little adventure is ok. We have unfortunate times with people going missing after we offer them help. Even the ones that refuse it. I don't understand why."

Kiana
Eyes flicker as blackness creeps in before the world lurches forward at her. Someone attacked her attacker from behind and they seem to be going at it. in a straight out brawl.

MAGICAL WORLD
GLONMOL
The dark elf nods and sits near the entrance seemingly content with staying off the dragon's bad side, If not eager to stay off his bad side. The curiosity of the dark elf quickly seems to break the dark elf's common sense for keeping out of the way and off the dragon's bad side, " Why are the elfs looking at you for a job? I mean... erm.." He looks fairly sheepish as he continues, "You..don't have...magic." He looks like he is ready to run if need be.

Milo
The elf smiles and kisses Milo's cheek. "Agreed."

Sithera
"Well hell yeah I was but well ...I was kind of born in the human realm...So was kind of born into it really. I mean I miss the radio the most and the rock 'n' roll. Also not having to hunt for my food was really nice." Colt rubs his head, "Cause they always switch people out when the veil thins don'tch they. Those that were on the other side come back to this side." Well and for the special cases like him there is being sent back cause they never got proper training but the dragon heads didn't need to know that. "So you were human? It's a shamin... a shame that you got turned that way." He bites his tongue for the rhyming he was about to do.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Holding onto his bag and holding out a hand to the elf, "Where to, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror mirror   Mirror mirror - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror mirror
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2