Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chose your path

Go down 
+2
zincks
reep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
reep

reep

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi people. Long time no chat but I been busy with my family my little one in particular. But as I was going through my books look for my old kids book to read to her I came across and old Goosebumps book. It was one of those ones were ya pick your own path and I got to thinking that it would be cool to do something like that with a comic and an rp. So I'm throwing it out here to see what people think.

How this will work:
Its all done by voting. At the end of each comic strip there will be a few chooses and people will vote to see what will happen next. In the case of any ties I give each one of the possibility a number and then roll a die to see what happens next.

Settings:
Modern day horror
Space
Fantasy
Supers/ Young supers (all the characters would be teens)
If people have other ideas fer a setting reply here or send me a note.
Characters:
The characters of each setting will be my own original characters I come up with for that setting or if ya want to see one of your original characters come to life and they fit the setting send me a note with a bio and discretion and they will be used in the comic RP. Just remember its all done by voting so what happens to all the characters is up to the majority of the vote.

Since I will be drawling this it will update once a week to give me time to finish it. So that means people will have one week to get their vote for what they want to happen in. If ya miss it ya just have to see what the others picked and join in the next weeks vote.

But this is a rp that needs more then a few people so I will only do this if I get at lest three votes each week. So if yer interested please reply and cast yer vote fer what setting you want. The vote will be open till next Friday or by some chance if ever one on the forms cast their vote before then. If that happens I will announce the winning setting then start working on the characters for it and the back ground.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 pm

wild wild west space style
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:40 pm

I like zin zin's idea.
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Anything Old west or Steampunk related.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Super heros sound pretty awesome but not like the heros from the hero's role play I looked on here while things were sorted out. Too under powered for my taste in heros and villains. Nothing really holding any one together in the profiles that I saw but I suppose that could just be profiles I haven't read the actual role playing 'stuff', or what ever the official 'stuff' word is.

But I deter, Superheros is my vote even though I seem out, voted at the moment with the old west like themes
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:34 am

I might join....what is this RP about?
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Chose your path Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chose your path   Chose your path Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chose your path
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: OOC :: visual rps/ choose your path rps-
Jump to: