Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uplift: Mirror War

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 am

Shane slowly lets go of Jack who pulls his arm a way quickly to rub lightly. He does not look happy with being back, even fearful. Shortly after appearing with the people who brought him back his eyes fall to the ground. Jack pulls away slightly from any of the medics if they go to take him. "Just going to check to see if I am ok before trying to kill me once I outlast my usefulness...again?" His voice is venomous as his sight finally meets Judicial's face, that was speaking. He looks rather grim at seeming to resign to the fate he seems to believe is waiting for him.

"I would like to Sirs. We sustained no casualties and had no real problems." Shane says simply. She lets the optics of her suit turn to look at Agent Jack feeling sorry for all the damage that the Secundus must of done to his mind with their brain washing."I would like to be aboard that operation to find the Secudus jumper. But if a medic is not required and more of use here. I have no issue with staying to help."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Gomes looks honestly hurt for a moment.
"Jack? Jack, we are here to help you. When those rogue agents stole you, then sold you to the Secundus, we were trying to find you. Do you think all of us Centrum are that... cruel?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Sean hops off and stretches his limbs. "A jumper got off? They have more natural jumpers?" He looks concerned by this. When he hears Shane say they had very little trouble he nods. "The mission went amazingly smooth considering the rumors flying about." Sean shrugs slightly, "We can easily be up for another mission almost right away." He looks bothered by jack's statement then hears about a rouge group taking him. It makes sense that he has some bitterness but he was ready to actually protect those trainees. Jack must of developed a like for them but the sight of that outlandish cat female was depressing. Missing an arm. He may be thinking too hopeful for the Secundus to be better but seems like they aren't.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Jack narrows his eyes slightly, "From what I seen yes but I have been living on my paranoia. And I wasn't sold. I joined willingly. They took me in after I threw down the weapon I acquired. I was only suriving and I wonder if this is the Secundus we knew of. They were harsh ...needlessly harsh on the member Blaze squad that was training the class I found my self in and the trainees. But I could survive there. At least I had a chance."

Shane breaths in sharply at the mention of the Blaze crew. And she narrows her eyes. 'Joined willingly' and 'I wonder if this is the Secundus we knew of' catches her attention. She feels a chill go down her back as she hears the implied these are not the people they think they are. "No it was a Secundus time line." She glances at sean and grimaces. "But Sean is right to be concerned if that was a natural jumper."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Gomes' face has not changed, but his eyes have.
"Blaze squad?"
Gomes waves forward the security detail. He hands them a his security keys and waves you to follow him. A few winding hallways down, you find he has led you to his office.
It is a tidy affair, except for one folder. It peeks out of the shelf, and he pulls it off.
He realigns the things on his desk to one corner, then plops down the folder with a sharp slap.
Pictures spill out, files on files of dossiers, personal effects and stolen mail.
Gomes looks up at Jack. His eyes has gone cold.
"Blaze squad is a special interest to the Forum. I can assure you that we will treat you much better then the bullies in Secundus, but you are right to fear us. Secundus may distort what we are like, we are not the monsters they make us sound like, but we will not flinch like them." He leans in. "I wish to know everything about them, and I will make sure the that anything you choose will be swift and painless. Secundus is merely a child in this multiverse, but if they knew how much we were holding back until this moment, or what they are messing with, they would have stayed in that little hole of theirs from the start. We know what is out there. We will do what we have to stop that from threatening us again. We. Will. WIN!"
Jack is now finding the room flanked by two Indentured with psi-bands.
"Jack," Gomes sweeps his arm over the folder, the lives and secrets of people an impossibly small, but real, distance away, "Will you please tell me everything you can. We have nothing but time..."
A Grade 4 Judicial comes for Sean and Shane.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Jack does not fight but still does not look happy with the death threats but complies quietly to the demands of Gomes with a simple, "Ok." Jack was always one to reconise a threat to him self. He sits down and spills what he knows. "The Blaze crew member who trained me was the newest of the group. A professor Calico. Anthropomorphic Kangaroo, blind in his right eye, seems to favor the rifle and duel wielding swords, some times relies heavily on magic use. He seems to be the joke of Infinity I-Swat but also a bit unstable, mentally speaking. Loyal but unstable with those out side his group, might be he has little patience for those out side his group. Even with his ability for world jumping and quantum jumping he seems to have little respect even with those of a lower rank then him. Even with the students he has little respect. He has shown up wounded to teach the class as if he hasn't left to get checked out or patched up. I am aware him and Maku bicker with each other to where they do draw fists but never any thing harmful. Seems like the higher ups were frustrated with him possibly not doing things as they want and he seems to not have a fondness for those in charge. He is very indifferent to centrum maybe a bit leery but really does not seem to have an opinion. He hates the Reich with a passion due to being caught by them a number of times." Jack goes quiet before his eyes fall to the table before saying softly, "He never got trained by Infinity. He was just sent on high risk missions and survived. Rumors have it he tends to come back half dead from missions but never seems to die." Jack's tone changes strangely, "Statistically speaking he should be dead. No ifs, and, or buts about it. But I do not think this is the Secundus we have on file...Even as an ex indentured agent... I think this is whole other side from what I saw."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane frowns as the Lanky man is taken away. She turns slightly to watch before being lead away by the Grade 4 Judicial.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 am

Sean quietly follows as his eyes narrow slightly at the name. He heard it mentioned a few times but never in great detail. He does know they are a fabled Secundus induced nightmare for some groups but he himself has not had any daring tales with the group and more then grateful about that. He rolls his shoulders back and asks Ideally, "Seems like Gomes does not like that group. Did he have the unfortunate time of meeting them?"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Its a day and a half later, and you are standing on a ship's deck.
The Micheale 2 is not a large ship, and you are surpised to see a wooden deck and main body.
The ship has sails... and massive paddleboat sides.
The ship looks as though it leapt from a Industrialist's dream, and you soon see why.
Isshi is a tall, broad woman, the kind who armwrestles bears. She has a broad, sharp white smile, currently mowing down the air between Sean and herself.
She also has antlers and a deer tail, so human is something she isn't.
"Welcome to the Micheale!" She actually tries to pick up the power armor. Fails, but she tried. "We are so happy to have you aboard, we can leave soon as we are clear the dock. Don't want a slip-stream problem again, eh?"
She claps her hands as the engine begins to chug and white steam bellows out the smokestack in the middle. She turns and asks "So, any questions before we get this started?"

On a distant paradise, there may be a slight feeling of isolation or dread.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 am

Sean lets his eyes look the leader up and down with a polite confusion before he accepts that she is not human but some kind of Roman Faun creature. The leader of the operation but not human. He shrugs eventually as he reminds him self he is not a citizen of Centrum but an indentured. He tips his hat back as he says with respect. "No madam. Just hoping to locate the agents."

On the paradise like planet Haiba shivers as he comes out of his thinking before falling back into his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 am

Shane's Power suit whorles in alarm at the attempt to be picked up as Shane works to keep the suit from potentially crushing her party leader if the deer creature happened to actually pick her up. Shane backs away a couple of steps before greeting the expectation leader, "Nice to meet you too, Isshi" Shane settles down on the deck of the ship. "I would just like to know.. if we know the number we might have to round up."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

"We will be hitting a whole new world, so honestly" the engines begin to chug as you hit open water, "I have no idea what will happen."
The ship jumps, and in a way you've never seen.
The ship stays level, as the world falls into the ocean like sand. Soon, utter blackness is around the ship.
Most of the crew stay affixed to parts of the ship. Isshi is staring into the nothing, and is grinning.
The world begins to reform, layers of colors realigning into an unknown ocean.
Isshi turn around, sweating a little, "Not bad eh?"
Scientists are now running about, prepping probes and collectors, while a few head under the decks to begin prepping the Isolator.

Any native now have the chance to feel fear or a slight sickness.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am

Shane makes a face as things change and she hunkers down, since she is a bit unnerved by this. As the colors make a new ocean she shuffles into the middle of the ship before slowly making it to where she might be able to go below decks. 'Oh gods water every where. I will sink so fast.' Shane's only indication she heard Isshi is the slight movement of the machine shifting and her response of, "Creepy."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Sean grips onto the closest thing he can as the ship jumps as his look of concern for not knowing what will happen is replaced by panic. His fear of the world falling away is clear across his face. His eyes stared out into the empty void of nothingness for a long time by his standers before things slowly come back. "Wh...blimey! Bugger me to hell. What was that?!" He refuses to let go of the bulk he grabbed on to with a death like vice. He seems quite content to remain where he is not wishing to look to see where they might be.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am

An island is visible in the distance, some smoke coming off of it.
Isshi is beginning to bounce. She keeps mumbling "They are here! I can taste them!"
The island, on further note, has a small village on it. Isshi is at the rails, now rushing into a series of words that make you dizzy to hear.
The chugging has stopped, and a high pitched whine is rising in the ship.
The village is about 16th century in technology it seems, a sailboat seen tied to the harbor, and clay and brick buildings throughout. A flag is being flown, but you have no nation that can be connected. It has three vertical bars, and a sword in the middle. The bars are blue, green, and orange.
"Lets go meet the natives!" Isshi hails the wheelman and points to the village. "I'm starving!"
The ship turns slowly to port, and begins to approach the island.
All the while, the whine becomes a stereoscopic hum, emitted from almost the entire ship, while vibrations run along the hull.
Any actions or thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

With an audible silence, the Parachronic Isolator goes off.
Any jumping to or from this timeline is impossible while this machine is in affect.
The only exception is a Thoth gate or a Timegate.
Calculations put both at 0-1% It begins!

The boat charges the docks, and Isshi crowds the sides. She hefts herself over the railing to meet the locals.
The rest of the crew seems calm with this, although one or two make faces. Any jumper or psychic is rather aware of a low level pitch in the back of their head, and an inability to jump.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 am

(wait charges the docks?)
Sean makes a face as he 'hears' the pitch in his head and shakes it from side to side to try to rid him self of it before he looks rather displeased with the annoying hum. He looks to see if his partner is affected before he sighs. He momentarily forgot they stay in their suits so he would not be able to tell. Once it clicks they are not slowing he grips the railing of the boat as he prepares for collision.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Shane tenses up as the boat picks up speed and her suit shuffles about in alarm from her looking about before plopping down onto the deck as she prays for dear life inside of her suit as she braces for impact. She feels her stomach turn at the charge and keeps as close to the middle of the ship as she can.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:06 pm

The boats pitches wildly as it backpedals. It still slams into a pier.
Isshi is running about, the air around her begining to layer and warp. The locals are fleeing.
Isshi is singing and people are collapsing.
A scientist taps you both on the shoulders, groaning.
"The locals should be fine, most won't remember this as she is feeding off their... aura's. It's complicated, but she isn't hurting them. She is herding them. You can try to stop her if you want, but she is tough to bring down."
The town hall's bell is ringing. Shot's are ringing out.
"Really tough. Like I said, most will just have bad dreams, may have to deal with one or two, we can clean this up. If you can move out and scout the island, that would be great. We can make this a base of operations after Isshi is done doing... whatever she is doing."

Your next move, Centrum?
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Sean looks back tries to lessen the blow as he rolls with the crash and pulls him self to his feet. "I will let her run about causing havock. I rather not get in the way of crazy." He dusts him self off and coughs slightly. "He glances at his partner and chuckles, "You do realize you need to be getting out of that suit of yours if we are going to be scouting... You kind of give your self away."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Shane makes a face at the request before saying "No" and Moves her suit to leave the boat. She refuses to remove her suit for her partner as she trundles a long carefully . "I can scout in the suit"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:19 pm

The island is a tricorn shape, with edges going south, northwest, and northeast. The city is in the southwest side, and according to equipment you are in the 'Caribean.' To the northwest is a large swampy, while some smoke rises from the northeast. South has a rather spectacular trio of mountains. Central area is jungle.
Around the island is coral formation, and sensors indicate two nearby anomolies. On is in the heart of the jungle, the other is off the southeast coast, underwater.
Do you request any special gear? They can provide an ATV or watercraft for Sean. Shane's armor can be outfitted with hydronomics.
Finally, the shouting nearby is not a familiar language, something about 'Madrehde dio' or something.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:02 am

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:24 pm

It was a long trip, with those Anglish pirates and the giant squid, but you came back with the time shard, a small music box filled with water. Always filled with water. Fresh water, hint of rose, just don't dwell to much on it.
Isshi had to be kept out the room. She still got to is once, and drank from it until she was sick.
You were sent back with the boat, as a base was set up and Isshi was tasked with building the next outpost of Centrum progress.
You left for home, Centrum itself.
Nothing happened.
They tried again.
Nothing happened again.
During the third attempt, a quantum conveyer arrived.
Centrum is missing. You are to come with them to a Indigo colony to help quell panic and help researchers find out what happened.
You are needed more then ever, as is that shard, for while your mission is done and you've earned your rest, there is none.
There is not home to go to...

*Transmission Ended*
*File 10.28 Closed*
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:29 pm

(This campaign is for now closed. Perhaps there is more in store for the future, but our heroes for now will marshal on as best they can. They have won prestige enough to lead the broken Centrum survivors forward. Were this uncertain path will take them, who knows, but a path it is for both Shanae and Sean. I hope you both enjoyed the game, and look forward to future games.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uplift: Mirror War   Uplift: Mirror War - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uplift: Mirror War
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3