Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dying Breed

Go down 
+4
optimalzelda
CaptainIsomer
Nocky
zincks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Dying Breed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

Waseem grimaces as he hears about the chase heading towards them and he looks at his partner before the sirens roar to life and they hit the gas once they can to head the man off. He hakes his head as he hears where it is going and groans as he feels his stress levels jumping to a danger zone.
"I hate to have to alert you but after this we might have to find a dark room." He says through clenched teeth as he catches sight of the flight and hist eyes flick up as he sees something in the sky. His stomach turns uneasily as he spots what appears to be another one kind of like him. "Ventura Punch it I see a boogy." He rolls up his sleeves to expose them to what ambient light he can absorb and rolls down the window just enough to get his hand through and aims it toward the other dying breed.
"Oh no you are not going to be exposing your self to st-" Ventura explodes with an outburst of colorful language that no one has ever heard before as the green wall appears. Waseem jerks his hand down as he unleashes his stored energy to blast the right side of the car and hides as much of it as he can. The car jerks left at the last second as the passenger side crunches sickeningly into the wall. Waseem pulls his hand in and slumps back as he feels massively drained to pull that off and put enough power in to move a speeding car. His face has lost some color from the effort he put in as he rolls down his sleeves as his fingertips glow slightly in the shadows of the car.
"You are crazy. You dammed light bulb." Ventura glances over at Waseem and frowns as he notes the lack of shadows about his partner's eyes. "But good thinking on what ever you did." Ventura frown curves farther as he realises how quiet Waseem is being as he turns to head to some of the seedy hotels and abandoned buildings that they know of. "Don't worry buddy...Just relax and calm down."

Waseem closes his eyes as he thinks of calming things like what he did saved the man from merging with his car because of what that other kind did, sandy beaches, quiet tranquil forest and other such things. He snaps out as his partner shakes his shoulder and gets out as he examines where they are. An abandoned building. He flinches slightly as he reminds him self it was probably the closest thing to take cover and people are not likely to listen to a homeless person's crazy ramblings of a glowing man. He pulls his hat low as he walks forward and jerks lose the boarded up door and slips in. He gets deeper into the building as he rests his hand on the baton incase any one decided to fight instead of flee as he makes his owe light source from his now glowing skin and settles in a corner as he tries to let go of his cares. He can hear Ventura patrolling near by to make sure no one gets too close to his Partner even if he is one of those others, Ventura at least owed his life to Waseem's ability in knocking back a suspect with a gun.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Kaya smiles slightly as she teases the parrot with some fruit. "Sarlet is doing -eep!" The look of scandlization of being felt up is displayed on her face as her body goes ridged and she covers her breast. "S-stop!" She squeaks out as loudly as she can while she forces what ever courage out to stand up to Lance. Her bird flutters its wings from her sudden movement and digs into Kaya's shoulder.
Stella snorts as lance leaves before going back to cleaning up the mess of breakfast. He didn't molest Kaya again but still the girl needs to speak up more. Tyrone seems to of gotten off to something he had to do about the house with repairs. She plans on approaching Kas later about forgetting his door key again with all of his items in his room again. New roomate not the brightest.

Tora hears on the radio that a Super has stopped a robber that was trying to get away, nearly causing the death of the man with their power. He was able to twist his car enough to only crush the passanger side of the car. The status of the man is currently unknown but if any one has information on Midori please report it.

Midori can see that some people just book it away from the accident as soon as he shows him self. And as he leaves the cops smiles drop as they report hat happened and call in an ambulance as they check on the man to see how he is doing after a high impact collision with a green wall.

Waseem in the quiet of his make shift room sees a young female that looks like she might of been living here for a while watching him across the room. Her makeup is smeared across her eyes looking a bit like a raccoon. She is wearing skinny jeans and a close fitting tee with a leather jacket over her. Her eyes are wide and seems to be enthralled with the glowing cop. Her eyes widen as she continues to watch him before she mumble loudly under her breath. "Jesus. You have returned for your second coming. Is it time already to lead us from our squaller." She continues to mumble to her self as her eyes keep flicking back to him then at something in her blankets then back. "Has to be..." her mumbling becomes incoherent but she seems fairly harmless at the moment.

Lance Hears screams as people take knowdice of the floating TV in the store, as well as other items.

Last edited by zincks on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Ananya sang along with her favorite music as she drove to work. As she pulled into a parking spot she popped the trunk so she could get her mat and gym bag then turned off the car. After closing the trunk she turned when a co worker called to her.
They chatted happily back an forth as they clocked in and made their way to the locker room.
Ananya waved bye to her friend as she stopped at her locker and began changing into her yoga workout outfit. She stopped and turned around when she felt a mounting level of stress and worry beating against her mental shielding. Breathing in deep even breaths she slowly pushes the emotions that surge around her like a tide an makes her way over to a knot of co workers. In the middle of them on a table is a small TV and a breaking new report is airing.
"Police confirm that this one calls him self Midori. They are urging people to remain calm and if they see this man to call in with sighting or information that may help them apprehend this man." the news casters says.
As images of a glowing green man are shown a cold lump forms in her belly.
Oh no! How could any of the Kind be so stupid!?, she thinks as her mind fills with a fear for herself and others like her.
"I hope they catch that freak and deal with them like they do in Japan." one girl says as she drags her thumb over her throat as she glares at the green man on the screen.
"Hey he was just trying to stop that criminal from getting away."
"It doesn't matter those freaks are dangerous! they should be put down like the rabid dogs they are!"
"That harsh I'm sure there are better way then that."
Ananya slowly breaths out and release pheromones that begin to soothes the arguing group of women around her. The group slowly breaks up and they each leave a little less angry.
"Hey Cloe don't think bad of Anna. Shes just talking out of hurt. Her brother was a cop and he was killed by one of those people."
Ananya heavies a deep sigh of regret as she hover hears Jaylin talking to Cloe.
More of our Kind that seek to abuse their powers . The ones that cause trouble for the rest of us and give us all a bad name., she thinks as she puts her cell on vibrate and put it in her bag that she takes with her to class.
AS she enters her class a warm smile spreads across her face as she greets the women and men.
Nothing I can do now., she thinks as she banishes the fears from the fore ground to be dealt with later.
Must focus on the here and now
As the class gose on the ed blinking light on her cell begins showing that she received a text message.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 pm

"Hm... I think I'd better lay low for a while." Keiji landed in an alley and, making sure no one could see him, changed back to normal and walked out onto the sidewalk in time to see people crowded in front of a tv in a window. "Police confirm that this one calls himself Midori. They are urging people to remain calm and if they see this man to call in with sighting or information that may help them apprehend him. In a related story, the robber who was stopped by Midori is currently in critical condition. EMTs on the scene said his chances are 50/50 at this time, but if he lives, he'll probably be a quadriplegic." Keiji winced slightly at this. "D-Dammit, I got carried away again! It's just like that time back home..." Keiji had done a brief stint of crimefighting back in Tokyo, but while trying to defuse a hostage situation, the criminal had taken a shot at him. Out of instinct, Keiji put up a barrier which made the bullet bounce back and hit him in the knee. The criminal was subsequently arrested and he recovered, but he would have to walk with a cane for the rest of his life. Dammit... Dammit! I have to be more careful. I don't want to end up killing anybody. I have to show more restraint when I use my powers." "...I'm thirsty." Keiji muttered, so he decided to find a cafe, preferably one that had milkshakes. And pocky.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Lance blinks on confusion as he looks across the street towards the store and when he sees his levitated items leaving the store and floating away he blinked again and down at his drink before looking at the person next to him. "Did they put something in the coffee today or did we all just see things get up and leave the store..?" He asks in disbelief before walking off to the corner of the street, away from the way the items he jacked are going, he walks to a nearby alley and leans back to sip on his drink as his loot soon arrives beside him. "Let's see..got 2 ipods and one laptop...heh and a TV. Nice." He smirks before opening his back pack and slipping the laptop and ipods into it, he dumps out a bag in a nearby can and puts the tv into it before leaving the alley with his loot and starts to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Tora's eyes opened at the sound of the police report. "...Can't be. Who was it?" He got up and grabbed his little netbook, kept running and plugged in because he likes to constantly download things he doesn't even watch or listen or play. "Let's see, let's see...Police confirm it's a super called Midori - heard that - criminal is in critical - heard that too - ...Ooh, photos!" He clicked through a picture gallery. "...Ew. Nice wreck. Think he might have handled it better, though."

Seeing as he's already awake, Tora got dressed in a pair of jeans and an unbuttoned button-up, slipped on some shoes, took out a pair of cheap sunglasses, and headed out to get some fresh air and maybe something to do. As he walked out of his room, he realized that the room Kaz wandered into wasn't his room. "Wait, his room is over there...No wonder why it looked weird. Must be...fuck, who was it in this room again?" He shrugged and continued on.

"Fuck, it's bright."
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:46 am

Waseem tenses up as he sees the homeless woman and pulls his hat down so his face is obscured. He lets out his held breath as she starts to mumble to her self. He silently thanks his gods for having a crazy catch him expelling energy that he can't contain. At least he will not have a lot of people that believe her, she looks like a local. He feels twinges of guilt for thanking his gods for a mentally challenged person finding him.
He keeps his eyes on her as he reduces the glow before leaving with out a word, if she remains passive. If his partner looks in he holds up a hand to stop him from moving her jut so she does not have a chance to become violent.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm

(I am going to fast forwards a few hours.)
The sun slowly sinks down as the sky starts to darken. It is about 5 pm.

When Ananya looks in her email she spots a message from her family. (I will send you what it says)

Waseem Is able to get his abilities under control as his partner continues with patrols to make sure no one else sees him. The homeless young woman seems to remain harmless as she continues to talk to her self since either of them provoked her. She continued her mumbling as it gets very frantic and drops to where she would just watch him. But besides that it seems like he recovers in peace and nothing of remote interest seems to happen out side of what is going on. Back at the station he hears about the typical rumors of the special branch of the department.
(Because of your roll since you asked for it)
When he goes through the records again. in the photos he catches a odd line in the picture that looks like a trip wire. As he digs out a few of the traps he catches that some of the designs are different. Half of them when disarmed fell to pieces as they feel apart into the basic components. The only complicated trap or item was because they got a consultant that was excellent at preserving and dismantling traps. The trap in question has a note on the files to not touch the trap with out the consultant there, since he has been the only one who could seem to keep some evidence in one piece. When Waseem looks at the trap he can see the bag is sealed with again another not of "Do not open see note."
Consultant is classed to be called Scope in the department. He has her contact information.

Lance
Can feel a distinct tingling on the back of his neck as he continues home. When he turns around he catches a man of short stature eying him looking bemused. He only appears to be below five and half feet which is why he seems to stand out and that he taps his nose with a stupid grin on his face. As someone passes in front of him the man is not there. Lance can recall this man has tan skin, black well trimmed beard but his hair is short and wild. He cant see his eyes since they were concealed with sunglasses.

Kaya is in her room as she deals with the work she gets and can do at home. And the home owners appear to be out.

(where the fuck did kaz get to? And every one else its free time for now. Not sure what you are doing.)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Ananya unlocked her car an sank into the drivers seat. She goes through a number of breathing exercises to calm her self. It had been a long day, each of her classes were filled with people talking about the days happening. An the later classes brought new of another incident involving another of the Kind.
Though it all she had smiled and soothed those in her class using her powers. Even with her training the fear, hate, mistrust and even jealousy that filled the room beat against her shields till she though she would scream. When ever people talked about the Kind it always elevated emotions to such highs that she pitted any untrained telepaths an empaths who would get swept away in the turbulent sea of people emotions.
As she drives home she levels her radio off not wanting to hear any more news till she has had a chance to shower and center herself with some meditation.
As she pulls into her parking spot she peels her self from her seat and makes her way to her room were she gathers clothes then off for a quick shower. After that she returns to her room were she is greeted by her pets.
"This is a long day. And Charlotte' will be by soon for her apportionment." she says as she brushes her hair before braiding it again.
As she finishes the blinking light on her lap top draws her eye. It opens with a clicking sound and she enters her password and reads the new message.
"For the love of pink elephants. Family issues always show up when you don't want hem to." she mutters before making her self calm down. She shuts the laptop and puts it away before heading out to the small studio on the property were she greets Charlotte for her massage appointment.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Lance tenses and keeps walking as he looks behind him at the man and shoots him a glare, when he vanishes Lance huffs and stops to lean against a nearby wall while looking around at all the people around, he is growling a bit to himself and getting very pissed. "Ok...where is this little prick that is fucking tailing me? He's dead when I get him." He grumbles to himself as he starts to 'feel' around for him in the crowd with his mental abilities. "Ok...I know how he looks so this should be easy.." He tightens his grip on his bag as he keeps feeling around then smirks. "There you are you prick." When he feels he has the man, he swiftly starts to choke the man to death before leaning off the wall and yawning. "Hmm...what should I get to eat....I'm getting hungry...." He mumbles to himself as he makes his way home.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:12 am

(just for lance)
The man he can feel the man struggling as he appears as he mouths silent words. lance does notfeel his hands go for his throat but towards his pocket and Lance feels a what feels like a paper cut.
Lance out of anger from the sudden pain snaps the man's neck. The pain still remains there that was there but suddenly there is a scream as two chicks scream as they scrabble to hold up their clothing along with other surprised yelps as others do the same as their clothing. The ground about the man is heavily cracked as Lances hold on the man loses as he sees something that pleases him, women losing their clothing. His hold loses on the limp body before he feels it move again and throw it's self backwards after a few seconds and scramble away clutching his neck almost like he is holding it in place as he makes a dash through people to get distance using people as cover.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Waseem frowns slightly at the evidence as he leans back and groans from the long day and the new stress before leaving as he considers what he saw. Before placing the evidence back and heads home after clocking out. Once he gets home he heads to his room to change and heads out with a book to catch the last remaining rays as he tries to calm him self more as he see if he can lower his stress. He quietly mulls over his information before shaking his head as he goes back to reading. He does not need the building stress to get worse. He glances up and tries to estimate when Ananya will get home and will request to have a back rup to help elevate his stress. He sips at his black sweeten tea as he continues to read the mystery book he has.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:49 am

Ananya listens to Charlotte prattle on. The oils and candles were all scents that she and Ananya had picked that were pleasant and relaxing to her but today, like the people in her classes, Ananya had to use a bit of 'charm' to really calm her down.
These reports of the Kind rattle people to their core., she thinks as she alters her pheromones to one that would relax the woman on her table.
"Oh Ananya your hands are pure magic." Charlotte purrs as she get off that tabel.
"Its nothing. Just don't ruin all my good work by stressing your self out. Go home, have a cup of that blend of tea I made for you. Maybe cuddle up with a nice book or slip into a nice hot bath." Ananya says as she cleans up.
After the door swing closed Ananya breathes in deep and leans against her table.
"The hunts will begin again, a modern day witch hunt." she says as thinks over the email she had received.
"At least there are some of the Kind tiring to help well still keeping a low profile." she musses well other detail of the email come back to her.
"The hunts will begin." she says as she finishes cleaning up and closes the door on her massage/yoga studio and head back towards the main house.
She looks up as a familiar scent blows her way. It smells of warm days and hot bot beaches under the sun but it also has the sour smell of stress tinging it.
"Waseem." she says under her breath not needing to look up. He always had the sour ting of stress mingled with his scent.
She rasies a hand in greeting and gives him a warm smile.
"Hello Waseem. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Wassem waves and as he lowers his book, revealing his exhaustion, "Hello Ananya." He pauses before closing his book and rubs his head, "I was hoping I could drop in for a quick rub down. Work has really gotten to me today." He heard about other events that happened today from his workmates about the other events that happened. Some mentioned trying to console several weeping half naked business women and other people who found holes in their clothing. Next man that spooked a lot of people since it looked like someone snapped his neck, but he ran off, indicating he was more then just what he appeared. Then there was the floating electronics which they are running down the ids on the stuff now. Then the robber chase that ended in disaster even if he saved the man, and then him being assigned to the Ace case. He shakes his head to clear it from stressing thoughts. "Full moons seem to bring all the crazy out. And just seems worse then normal." He slowly stands and rolls his shoulders a bit. "Just feels like a very long day. If you are busy right now, can I get a spot some time in the next few days?"

He is pretty sure several of the reports were already in the news since the Ace was never quiet and the car crash was extremely public.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Tora's at an arcade, spending the last remaining quarters in his pocket trying to beat a teenager at a fighting game - and losing. Harshly. Though he's had somewhat accelerated reaction times and instincts, Tora was never really at home with fighting games. Despite this, he's calm and says, "Good game." The kid responds by waving him off.
He's still wearing the sunglasses, despite the darkness of the arcade and the setting of the sun. In his pocket is his guard uniform hat, collapsed and crushed, as well as a domino mask just in case something stupid happens. It's an off-day for him, and he decides to wander the streets around the city before dinner, "looking for a place to eat." In reality, he looks for trouble before dinner hits. He makes a cursory trip to the crash site, blocked off by police tape and officers collecting what little scraps of evidence they could in order to look busy. He didn't know why he came here other than to be curious.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Kaz decides to jump out of the shower and puts the same clothes he has on and go out for a jog due to the frustration inside of him he wanted to relieve that thought and go out for a run. kaz runs out of the house and decides to run down a few blocks before feeling exhausted he haunches over" damn i guess im not a runner, though i do wonder what all my roommates are doing". Kaz decides to walk back towards the house as he passes by a diner and a sudden moment of deja vu occurs " weird i feel like ive been at this diner before but dont remember". As Kaz looks in he notices that someone behind the register seems to point fingers at him seeing them aggravated Kaz steps back and runs away back towards the house. As kaz gets closer to the house he hears sirens looking back he notices a police car coming closer he sprints torwards the door only to notice that he dosent have the key on him he sits near the door hoping the police wont stop him as they get closer.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:40 pm

"It's no problem Wassem. Fifteen minutes, or half hour or an hour long one?" Ananya ask but another scent tinged with worry blows past her on the evening air followed by the blare of sirens.
She sees Kaz sprint up but loses sight of him as he sits down.
"Kaz? Are you okay?" Ananya calls out as she looks back at Wassem with a look of concern before moving closer to were is sitting Kaz.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am

Wassem frowns slightly as he hears more sirens and his shoulders slump as he sences more trouble is going to show up at his work tommarow as he shakes his head. He stops once he sees Kaz. He mutters, "Half an hour. When you can." He watches Kaz then glances up at the sirens as he rubs his head as he collects him self to keep his stress in check.
He shifts uneasily as he notes Kaz's behavior towards the sirens but lets Kaz have is distance from him seeing he is a known cop and if Kaz is running from the cops, rarely do people talk to a cop during that.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Keiji spent the day at some of his favorite hangouts, trying to enjoy himself and take his mind off the man he had injured in the crash. Right now, he was in a secluded booth at a restaurant where nobody could see him, drawing on a piece of paper. Keiji had always been a pretty good artist, and right now he was drawing Optimus Prime. When he was finished, he focused on the drawing until Optimus came up off the paper, turning into his truck form and driving around on the table. Keiji watched the miniature Autobot for a moment with a smile on his face before dismissing him, then payed for his food and headed home.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Lance stares at the de-clothed women with a grin, his mind focusing on them for the time being before he briefly thinks about the stalker. "Eh the little fuck can get away for now. I got women to oogle and stuff to do.~" He thinks to himself while smirking and starts to walk away, teasing the women with his mind before getting away. Lance heads straight back home and waves to whomever is in his way when he gets there then smirks. "Elllllllllllllllooooo everybody~! You're favorite pal Lance is home!" He calls out before laughing and heading towards his room with the bag of loot.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 pm

As the 2nd movie came to an end Rin and Kaito stiffened a bit as they hear police sirens get closer to the house. Wondering what was up they all got up and stretched a bit and headed to the door to see what was up.

Walking down stairs they could see Rin’s “Favorite” cop sitting on the couch reading and they could see Ananya talking to someone out side the front door.

with a quick smirk Rin walks up to Wassem while hiding the smirt and putting on a curious look. “Hi Wassem have any clue as to why there are police sirens so close to the house? And who is Ananya talking to outside?”
After she gets an answer Rin just answers wit an okay as she asks her Boyfriends if they should all go out to dinner or if they should Take up Shinichi’s mother on the dinner invite. At the mention of his mother Shinichi is quick to say he would rather go out. He was not sure if he could handle her craziness as well as the craziness of his two loves.

Both Rin and Kaito smirk. “Aww but it has been too long since we saw your parents and we just had dinner with Kaito’s mom last night. So its your turn Shin-chan” said Rin

“I agree and tomorrow we are going to Rin’d dad’s place since he seems to like having us over” came Kaito’s voice as he draped himself from Rin and Shinichi’s shoulders as Rin pulled out her phone to call Yukiko to tell her that they would be their shortly
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Wassem Glances at Rin and her boys with a faint look of disapproval as he eyes them for a moment before he shakes his head, "No idea about the sirens but she is talking to Kaz." He rubs his head and thinks about his assignment as he rubs his forehead. He stops once he recalls the Ace is like a magician and Rin is an amateur magician. Just maybe she could have some insight on the Ace. "Rin if you could put on a magic show your self, professional, what would you do to get attention and where would you put it? Would you make new tricks every time or reuse old ones?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Ananya looks at Lance and greets him as he walks up.
"Lance could you please get Kaz a glass of water please." she ask as he moves into the house.
"You still feeling unwell Kaz?" she ask as hes goes into the house.
Ananya stands up and looks over as she hears Rin. She gives them a smile and looks back at Kaz.
My parents would have my head if I dated to boys let alone try to bring them home for dinner., she thinks
"Why dont you come in Kaz. The sofa has to be softer then the floor here." she says as she holds the door open. After waiting a bit she leaves the door open but closes the screen door.
"I hope hes okay.", she says as she walks over to Wassem.
"Sorry for interrupting, I'm going to be taking Rantune for a walk but after we get back I can see you Wassem.", she says as she leaves to get changed and gather Rantune.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 pm

As Kaz barely catches his breathe he looks over at ananya and takes a deep breathe before trying to explain to her of as to why the cops were chasing him he hugs ananya and whispers in her ear" they are after me and pretty soon everything will be explained but do not come looking for me". Kaz hugs ananya one more time before running past Wassem and pushing him to the side he looks over his shoulder and smiles running into his room and closing the door. Kaz grabs few clothes that he has laying around and opens the window throwing the little stuff he can carry with him out " this aint happening this shit is not happening".

Suddenly Wassem gets a phone call....
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 pm

When Wassem listens to the call its a call from his partner, "Notification is going out that there is a armed and dangerous man in your house We have identified him as Kaz. Police should be out side your door in a minute or so, so don't do any thing stupid i'm on my way over now. Just don't jump the gun and be a hero."

As Kenji heads home he hears sirens heading the direction of the house.

Out side the house the sirens sound like they are coming up the drive way.

At the crash site Tora can see the cops moving the car but something does not look right about it seeing the skid marks spoke or something physically pushing the car sideways before it started to turn. Looks like another super stepped in to keep the man alive from the looks of it but no one saw it. He also sees a Japanese man who is looking at the crash sight and is looking down each street as she seems to be puzzling something out he s twirling out a simple pencil and stops twirling it as he seems to be lining up something with his pencil. When asked to leave the man nods. He is the only man that seems to stand out among the normal onlookers that still remain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dying Breed
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next