Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dying Breed

Go down 
+4
optimalzelda
CaptainIsomer
Nocky
zincks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Dying Breed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

Wassem blinks and looks confused at the smirk from Kaz as he rubs his head having no clue what is going on. He looks at Ananya and shakes his head as he looks back at her, "It is fine. I can wait seems like he has more issues on his mind."
Wassem looks at his phone number before flicking it open and grimaces as he hears what his partner has to say and frowns. "Two of you get into the kitchen and tell Ananya to stay in there... and try not to arm your selfs. I need someone else to open the door for the cops. Just follow what they say. " He tries to smile reassuringly at them as he heads in to go up to Kaz's room, his stress spiking.

He presses up against the door and tests the handle as he keeps his hand on his gun as he flips the safety off. He listens for noises from the room and frowns as he pulls away before heading down stairs as he skips steps to head to the window Kaz has and waits around the corner. If he is planning on running then at least he can head him off. If he is wrong then there will at least be other cops to head him off. He listens intently to see where Kaz is going since he can at least start heading in that direction.

As Kaz looks out the window he see's wassem and think to himself" damn looks like he's smarter then i thought he was swift at it as well..here goes nothing". kaz jumps out the window down to Wassem losing his balance and stumbling down to his knee as he slowly gets up" so it seems as though your job is far more important then your freinds huh? officer?"

Wassem narrows his eyes, as he brings the gun up as he steps around the corner. "Kaz please get down on the ground and put your hands where I can see them. I do not want to pull this trigger. I do not know what you been accused off but you are making it worse for your self because you are trying to run." He seems displeased with the tough spot he is now in.

Kaz sighs and lowers his head down a little" you dont understand what happend i had to rob that store I HAD TO DO IT". Kaz raises his voice and makes a fist"look let me slide and ill dissapear and youll never hear from me again but i warn you i wont go down without a fight....so please drop your restraints and let me leave".Kaz looks over at his clothes on the ground and looks back at Wassem" im telling you dont do this."
Wassem breaths out as he says slowly, "If someone is out to get you I can see about getting you police protection." He does not lower his gun as he holds his hand steady as he takes aim. " Kaz I'm trying to help you. Everyone always have more then one choice."

Kaz's hands begin to shake as he slowly begins to grow angry " choices...yes but the choice you present me with is not one the i'm willing to take, lower your gun and let me pass i dont want to hurt you and i dont want to be hurt as well." Kaz steps back and raises his hand opening his fist torwards Wassem, " Let me pass".
Wassem looks confused at the action as he barks out again, "Kaz! Last time. On the ground, Now!" A few thoughts run through his head as he wonders what kind of problems Kaz might of gotten him self into.

Kaz barks at wassem still having his hand open torwards Him" then this is the finally..i wish i could explain more as to why i have done it but time is running out seeing as though your freinds are nearby.. I beg you one last time drop your restraint." Kaz begins to tear up in anger and closes his eyes" just drop it drop your restraint"barking at Wassem.
Wassem wonders if he is similar to him and mutters a curse under his breath as his training holds him in check since there is no weapon and he hasn't been attacked yet. He growls out his last warning, "Kaz...." He readies to jump back around the corner if something is to be fired at him. He draws the hammer back with a audible click.

Kaz's tears begin to run down his cheeks as he exchanges the last few words with his freind." then...my freind please dont pull that trigger" Kaz slowly begins to step back away from Wassem with tears of anger and sorrow with his hands still open towards Wassem as he whispers to himself, "don't do it.."

Wassem grits his teeth before huffing as he lowers his gun to charge Kaz and try to pin him to the ground, " I said stand down!" He tumbles with Kaz as he drops his gun near them and moves to restrain Kaz, face down on the ground.
Kaz rolls to his side and throws an elbow at Wassem hitting him in the stomach hoping to gain a few seconds of freedom as he reaches out for the gun Kaz thinks to himself" i got this". Wassem rolls with the blow as he diverts the blow to the side as he hooks his arm about Kaz's and rolls Kaz over him so he can put Kaz down under him and locks his legs about him.
Kaz starts sporadically shaking in an effort to free himself Kaz begins to try and shake himself out of the foot lock punching wassem with his other hand he slides one foot out and kicks wassem in the stomach pushing him off and crawling away slowly building his momentum to begin running away. Wassem trips up Kaz and quickly gets onto him as he locks his arms under KAz's and interlaces his fingers behind Kaz's head as he uses a leg to hold one of Kaz's so he can't easily get kicked in the groin.
Kaz grits his teeth and sees the other cops running closer he glares over his shoulder at Wassem as he lets his anger flow out into Wassem's eye that he can see. Wassem grits his teeth before he lets go of Kaz as pain bubbles out from his eye. Steam rises in small wisps off of Wassem's face as he covers his eye as he screams in pain. The scent of burning flesh fill the air as Wassem convulses on the ground as liquid oozes out from under his eye. It starts as tears that fill with blood before white liquid joins it as he jerks his hands away from the blistering pain that bubbled up and burn parts of his hands. As he does so the mess of the ruined eye, bubbles out as it pops and grows again as the eye goop leaks out like bubbling jelly as he twits to his side. He gasps and shakes in pain from his eye being assaulted as he has no clue how to tend to the blinding pain.

Kaz rolls over and stumbles up running away leaving everything he was gunna take with him he hops over a fence and looks over his shoulder noticing that no one is pursuing him due to Wassem being injured the cops backed off to help him. Kaz runs down to the only place he can think of at that time were he would feel safe so he runs torwards the slums a few blocks away from his destination he feels his gut begin to kick and he stumbles into an ally he thinks about what happend to Wassem and begins to throw up before continuing to walk towards the slums.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:04 am

Hmm...he looks knowledgeable. Wonder what he knows, Tora thought to himself. Taking out his crushed and wrinkled officer's cap, he pulls it down over his eyes, in turn exchanging his sunglasses for the domino mask. In this getup, he looks just like one of the city's eccentrically dressed hipster teens, just as long as he keeps his head down. He hopes that he isn't making a mistake by disguising himself - oftentimes, people are less apt to trust a stranger who keeps his face hidden.

He follows the pencil-twirler as he walks away, but decides not to hide and instead keeps himself conspicuous to the man as he tracks him down. Out of earshot of the police, he calls out to him. "I'm curious about back there...something felt off to me. The skid marks. You saw them. Got any ideas?" Both hands are kept out and empty as he talks, to show that he isn't wielding any weapons - not that he needs them, just in case.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Just as Rin was about to answer Wassem’s question they were interrupted by Kaz whispering something in Ananya’s ear and he was acting strange. She watched as Wassem got a call and disappeared after Kaz. with a nod from Rin her and her boys split up. Shinichi Follwed Wassem and as he mad it out to where they were fighting he saw Wassem get burned. And Kaz then started to get away. So he took out one of the toys that his girl friend mad him and placed a tracking bug in the small toy gun like device and fired it at Kaz as he left. It stuck to his clothing as he took off,

Mean while Rin and Kaito when to her computer back in her room and turned on the bug.

"Kai stay here I am gonna check on Shin-chan and our favorite officer I heard a lot of screaming of pain just a min ago."
With a nod from him the girl disappeared to the roof as stealthy as she could keeping close to the roof she peaked over and watched what was happening as she saw Shinichi talking to a few of the cops as he told them what he saw. But she could tell from his stance that he was kinda pissed that an officer that he looked up to had been injured in such a way. Rin was kinda worried Shinich + a calm mad = someone getting mindfucked as her and Kaito called it. With out so much movement Rin used her earring to tell Kaito he could leave the computer running and make sure the auto lock closes the door Shinichi needed to calm down a bit. Not to mention when he gets in that calm but mad state he tend to be reckless. Silently Rin made her way down and made sure no one could see her as she dropped down and joined Kaito in going to Shinichi’s side.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Ananya was about to thank Wassem for being patient when Kaz suddenly hugged her and whispered into her ear. A cold knot of ice settles into her stomach as she catches his sent. It was tinged with a sharp edge of desperation.
Remain calm. It could be anything. He is suffering from temporary memory loss. Hes probably just being over dramatic., she thinks as she watches him go and moves on to her own room. She was in the proses of pulling on her running pants when Rantunes barking caught her attention.
"You get along so well with Rajah so well but bark your head off at any other cats." she says as she picks up her tops and pulls it over her head."
When raised voice make their way to her she made her way to the window and watched in horror as Wassem seemed fine one moment but his face and eye began to burn the next.
She shuts her eyes againts the sight but curse as her enhances scene of smell picks up on the smell of burning flesh.
Blindly she reaches for her cell and sends a text to her mother and father. She numbly gets to her feet and finds her first aid kit before heading down stares and out the door. Its not a lot but its something. She offers it to one of the policemen then steps back out of their way to let them help Wassem.
Taking a shallow calming breath she alters her pheromones to ones that Wassem would find pleasing and help fight the pain he is in. She stays close by till she is asked to leave by a policemen.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Wassem gasps in pain as he jerks in pain as he feels someone trying to help him as he feels his panic ebbing away. He tries not to hit his fellow officer from the amount of adrenalin that entered his system. He huffs and pants as he feels the burning around his eye and he feels blind with the use of only one eye. He feels the hands that start moving him to a sitting position as they tend to his eye and he is aware of them calling for an ambulance and the two that stayed with him as they report a off duty officer down. His eye roves about as he feels a bit delirious from the bizarre nature and steady heat that pours from his eye. He holds his sitting position as they talk him to be as calm as he can as he flinches and fights his want to jerk away from the pain as they use the first aid from Ananya. His eye travels sideways as he hears a familiar tone of voice.
"Wassem you asshole I told you not to do anything bawls reckless. You went and tried to play hero with out back up." His partner flips out his badge so the other cops let him through as he kneels quickly to examine the eyeless man.
Wassem shakes as he grips his partner's arm to partially hoist him self up and pushes up with a leg as he huffs out, "ice water from the fridge. And it was under control till ssat came up." He uses their code word for those like him and shakes as he tries to follow after his partner before being lead back to the ground as they remind him of the procedures. He sits and ways as his partner comes back with a glass and He tilts his head back as he takes the make shift gag into his mouth. He grips his baton and nods for he is ready as he braces him self for the chill coldness and lets out muffled yells of pain. His knuckles are white as he clenches about his baton. He holds his head back before letting the water pour out as he feels sick from the water sloshing about in his eye socket.

Once the ambulance show up he gets up shakily as he feels the panic dying out and mutters to his partner, "I'll see you there then." He snatches his partners gloves from their back pocket and gives a half hearted dismissal as he climbs in and lets the medical people look his eyes and face over as he pulls the gloves on blindly. He knows he will lose control if the light but he can at least hide what would give him away. He flexes his fingers as he tries to calm him self further as he empties his mind except for good thoughts.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Lance smirks at Ananaya as he walks past her and waves back. "That guy can get his own water. I plan to relax after a long day's work. Oh and if anyone from my job calls, I'm not here." He calls back before going into his room to unpack his loot for the day, he only paused and tenses up when he hears the sound of fighting and sirens. "Welllll fuck. Time to hide this shit." He says to himself before opening his loot back and stuffing some cloths into it then slips it under his bed, Lance quickly leaves his room to the scene of the fight. "Well the hell happened here? Kaz and Wassem fight?" He asks out loud to anyone nearby before looking for Wassem and pausing as he stumbles upon Wassem and Ananaya...and a cop talking to Wassem whom seems buddy buddy with him. "Well now, we got a cop living with us eh? Didn't mind him much before but when the bunch of them come around paranoia builds! Note to self: keep cautious around Wassem." Lance thinks to himself then looks at Ananaya. "SO what the the hell caused this? And why does the guy need a doc? Just slap a band-aid on his face and he'll be fine." Lance muses with a grin as Wassem gets into the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Keiji started running when he heard the sirens and was home within five minutes, and nearly panicked when he saw the police. "...The hell? What's going on?" Keiji cautiously approached one of the officers. "Um... Officer? I live here and I just got back. Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:31 pm

The officers do not seem to mind Ananya once she backs off and thank her quickly. They themselves look very shaken by the display the one of the kind displayed on their fellow officer.

Shinich when he starts asking about is kindly asked to back off after finding out that their off duty officer was taken down in an attempts to hold Kaz for as long as he could but seemed like Kaz got away after removing the officer's mind. When Rei gets there Shinich has been asked to move away and the cops are not disclosing any more information or are collecting information from those that heard or saw something.

When Keiji arrives and talks to one of the officers they say, "One of your room mates got injured in a fight when trying to stop a dangerous thief who also happens to live here from the sounds of it. We are taking your injured room mate to the hospital."

When Wassem's partner pulled up he took knowdice the figure hoping off the roof but headed right to his partner. He notes down all faces he can see and plans on looking in on all of them when he can. But as he leaves after the ambulance he glances back up at the roof and has a blank face before getting into his car. He narrows his eyes at what lance said about Wassem's injury before leaving the house.

The pencil twirling man arches an eye brow at Tora and nods slightly. "Theories that something else happened to save the man from death." He continues to walk as his eyes shift about before he turns about to seem to get an eye on the scene then walks backwards. as he seems to be gauging how far he would need to be to see the place visually. He stops spinning it as he writes it down in a black battered book and puts it away again into his jacket. He stops spinning his pencil and crosses to the other side of the street at the cross walk before he pulls the book out again and starts marking things down.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Ananay kept a hand over her nose well she spoke to the police about what she had seen from her window. She looks shocked as she hears Lances careless remark and feels as if she wants to scream as she keeps her mind closed to the swirling emotions of the people around her. The sudden spike of anger cause by Lances words makes her spin and take him by the arm and pulls him away from the group of cops.
"Lance I know you don't care for others but do you think it wise to provoke people like that?" she say as her cell chimes letting her know she has received a message.
"If you don't care I would recommend staying out of the polices way." she say as she leaves him alone and heads into the house and back to her room.
once there she sits on her bed and soon finds her dog in her lap and her cat on her shoulder. She hugs Rantune as Rajah rubs his face against her cheek. She breaths in their smells as she tries to get the smell of burnt flesh out of her mind. She pulls out her cell and reads the messages she received before deleting them. After mediating for a bit she get up and heads for the kitchen with her puppy and kitty following close at her heels. making a small light meal she goes back to her room were she thinks on the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Tora sighed. "Well, that was vague. Can you give me an explanation?" He followed the man as he wandered about, writing down in his little notebook and measuring distances with sight and pencil. "I mean, that's pretty much what I got, just from looking about, too. And I'm no detective. Other than that, I've no clue what's going on here. Probably a 'cape', if I were to guess." He gazed over at the accident scene and back at the strange little man. "What's your name, anyways?" Tora put his hands in his pockets, lamenting the fact that he didn't bring a jacket with him. Or his little "Equalizer", if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:52 pm

((I would only be in the hospital for about four hours normally for critical eye wound, look at link in pm, its the burn that would keep me there.))

Wassem complies with what is asked of him once he gets to the hospital. He frowns slightly when asked to keep still so they may take documentation of his injury, but does so. He keeps as still as he can after they give painkilling drugs and breaths out slowly as the nurse takes care of the eye. He makes a face when he hears them mention about staying in the hospital for a day or two to make sure his eye does not get worse and allow his body to cooperate. He nods listlessly before looks away as he gets up slowly, feeling light headed and woozy from either the pain killers, the down rush of being in danger, the wound's damage, or a combination of all three.

He lays back in the room provided and sighs as he folds his arms behind his head, happy that they had pants and shirts for the patents in care. He glances over once Ventura walks in and arches an eyebrow, "You know you are the reason I don't get girls. You scared off the hot nurses."
He feels relief at his partner laughing at his poor joke, "Hey! Hey! I didn't see no nurses about, I think your just having a bender with those drugs. Also you got some dodgy roomies. A filcher like gal and Prat. No respect for you or police."

Wassem takes a moment to translate what his partner said and gives him a questioning look as he tries to recall which girl might be a stealer. "What do you mean? I live with a surly asian landlord, a recluse techie, a jap waitress, and a massage therapist." He struggles to get his mind to work at who he might be talking about before listening to his partner. He screws up his face at the description of the dark haired girl, light skin, and short stature. "Sounds a bit like Kaya or Sabrina I suppose. Doesn't sound like them though. Hmm.. Oh hey! I asked Rin about magic tricks, since she an amateur in that field."

Ventura looks unimpressed before saying blandly with no tone in his voice, "You mean get people to look in the wrong place?" He paces back and forth as he his voice rises a bit, "Why do you think I been lurking about in the dark corners and vanishing from time to time. Checking out the isolated area. She is getting some more attention on you with the last message. I been sniffing about for Ace's Grem. It is why I haven't bothered with a dekko at you."
"Dirty cop?"
"Yeah thats what i'm thinking inside help so I been looking at who has a bad past or crowd." He laughs and rubs his head, "SSATs probably will be active with the events. Looks like a hot spot of sparks are showing up." They both go quiet and look down at their feet before they switch over to their personal code as they both glance at the door.

"So Ventura how is the Cat? Still hiding and bringing half of things home?" (Have you been bringing copies home?)

"Nah, he has been behaving at the moment but he is hiding his toys. So how is the puppy?" (Not at the moment, but will shortly. How are you holding up?)

"He could be better. I think he needs a new chew toy." (I am ok, but agitated.)
They continue talking for a while before his parter stretches out and takes his leave to copy evidence so they can look it over and have their own notes away from the suppose dirty cop.
"Oh yeah I want my gloves back when you get every thing back. And catch." Wassem reaches out as he catches the glint of something only to feel in slide through his fingers and hit his chest. He reaches down as he hears the jiggling before making a face. "So if you get a night visitor you at least might get a warning before a hot nurse walks in." His partner winks before fleeing as Wassem looks for something to throw at Ventura.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

"Oh my god..." Keiji grabbed a quick dinner, but he didn't feel too hungry. "A thief lives here? But who? Maybe it's Lance. I wouldn't be surprised given his attitude. ...No, what am I saying? I'm just leaping to conclusions. Sure, Lance is a jerk. But he couldn't be thief, could he?" He decided to mull it over later and go by the hospital Wassem was at, picking up a "Get well soon" card on the way. A little while later, he was knocking the door to Wassem's room.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Wassem glances up and arches an eye brow as he says cautiously, "enter?"

Keiji enters, slowly opening the door. "Wassem? It's Keiji. I got home right after they brought you here and thought I'd come visit."
Wassem breaths out as he turns his head about so he can see Keiji in full, "Ah.. well thank you...Seems like I got a bit over my head. Was never expecting to lose an eye to broiling."

"Lose an- Oh, christ!" Keiji's eyes widen in shock at the sight. "What happened?!"

Wassem turns his head as he reminds him self nothing is over his eye and that he is really missing it. "I think Kaz happened. I was foolish and went after him." Wassem eyes Keiji out of the corner of his eye in his attempt to move the sight of his wound out of his room mates sight. "I don't really know how this happened but it did."
"Um... Kaz? You'll have to remind me who that is again." Keiji sets the get well card on the table next to Wassem's bed. "But damn. You look like someone took a soldering iron to your face. Do you know how long you have to stay here?"

"I got told My eye was heated and popped. At most I have to stay 4 days but I am probably going to sign my self out tomorrow."
"I see. Is there anything I can do to help you or whatever?"
Wassem thinks an shakes his head, "If you see Kaz be wary of him and report him to the cops." He rolls the bell idly between his fingers, "I really cant think of any thing."
"Alright. I'll do that if I see him. And try to take it easy, okay? I guess I'll see you later," Keiji said before moving to the door.

"Yeh. I will take it easy since I got to get use to one eye." He waves at Keiji, "Later."

"Yeah, see ya." Keiji left him to rest and made his way home.

Wassem looks at the bell and waits as the door closes. He slowly gets up and hooks the loop of the bell over the door, so he will hear a jingle if someone opens it. he slowly walks back as he turns off his light and tries to get some sleep even with the numbing pain medications.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

As kaz reaches the slums he looks around and sees an unwelcoming sight of a lower class living"shit i didnt think life down here would be that hard". as he begins to walk around he notices somewhat of a bar as he steps closer to the door he jumped back" oh shit they are going to be looking for me and this is the clothes they know im wearing i need to get rid of these " Kaz runs into the nearest ally and takes of his shirt throwing it into a dumpster from the corner of his eye he sees a dark hooded cloak hanging out of someones window seeing as though it might of just recently been washed and is most likely out to dry he jumps up and grabs " this will do dont think they would notice me in this." Kaz puts on the cloak and puts the hood on as well he walks back to the bar opening the door and notices that all eyes turn on him Kaz stares back at the people in the bar and walks up to the bartender" a bottle of the best alcohol you have im planning on getting hammered tonight". The bartender hands the bottle over and without hesitation Kaz grabs the bottle chugging it down till its gone" another one please". The bartender lets out somewhat of a smile and says" i can tell you had a bad day just by the way you downed that bottle..well hope all goes well heres another enjoy". Kaz grabs the bottle and begins to sip it slowly feeling the effects of the alcohol after he finishes the bottle he leans over and puts his hands on the counter and his face into his hands.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Lance grins as Ananya pulls him aside. "I like to push people's buttons for reactions babe. And I don't care if it's a cop or not, people are people and I looove to mess with them all." He waves to her with a grin as she walks off then returns to his room and closes the door before grumbling to himself. "Ok, that's over for now. Don't need Ananya bitching me out over Wassem. Bitch." Lance pulls out his loot again from under his bed and starts to hook up his new tv and laptop at the same time. "So what to do tomorrow...hmm....be lazy or find something interesting to do?" He smirks a bit before laughing. "Or send Wassem a get well card. Haha! That would be very funny.~" He says while snickering and leaning back as he finishes up with a yawn. "Or perhaps I should go to a gentleman's club...heh."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Tora
The man gives him a faint curious look with his inquiring before smiling softly. "I am checking trajectories of where someone might of been able to hit the car. I do not know what did it but the tire marks don't match up. Personal curiosity. But is seems like you seen that as well." He pulls out his cell phone to text someone before sliding it away, "My name since you asked, is Hotaka Senmatsu." He opens his book and shows his diagram of the street, And he points o where he has lightly shades inside some lines, originating from where he the odd skid marks started. "As far as I can tell something happened inside the lines to force the car sideways." Hotaka frowns slightly as he pulls it back and looks over it, "I'm guessing they were on the side closest to the green wall because they needed to see the car coming." He taps the eraser on the pages as he thinks. Hotaka lets out a faint sigh as he closes the book.

Ananya
Ananya gets a text from a person that is engaged to one of her cousins. (PM)

(Others can do what they want. Tell me if you want to skip to the next day. )
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:18 pm

"Hotaka Senmatsu. Thanks." He nodded, and added, "Well, if you're willing to trust me with that, name's Tora." He removed the cap and the domino mask, figuring that they made a shoddy disguise anyways. "Now that you mention it, I'm wondering why nobody other than you - us, I mean - noticed these skid marks. But you mentioned someone being close to the wall to see the car careening toward it." Tora looked at Hotaka. "My thoughts? There was another wannabe cape on the scene, and it wasn't Mr. Green. Probably only saw the car heading towards the wall without knowing why it's going so fast." He looked around. "Wonder if a camera caught something."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Hotaka shrugs, "Might be a cape or someone that doesn't want attention drawn to their kind with a death. Tends to lead to witch hunts." His face becomes unreadable as something seems to go through his mind before he forces a slight smile "Others may of seen it just have not released it to the public. And im sure i can find more from a camera. I just don't have any connections here to pull on so I am at a dead end unless you are offering to aquire them." He hands Tora a card with his number on it as well as his name and email. "If you find any thing more tell me and we can meet up again."
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

"We'll just see what comes up then, eh?" Tora nods his head, and then takes the card with both hands and bows slightly, then carefully puts it in his wallet without bending it - a habit learned from his father, who did the same. "I'll be in contact if I find anything. Um...sorry that I don't have a card of my own," he says, as he grins a bit sheepishly. "But I will probably call you if I do learn something."

Tora nods his head, stuffs his hands in his pockets, and turns to leave. It's a bit late, so he decides to head back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 am

Ananya lite a fer scented candles and uncover, anything she could to cover up the lingering smell of burnt flesh.
"Its times like these that I wish my nose was normal." she mutters as she rubs her puppy's head and gathers up her kitten.
As the sky begins to dark she curls up under the covers deciding to turn in early and blows out the candles. The soft blanks and bed were a welcome comfort but before she could drift off to sleep her cell phone beeps at her.
"Gaaa!" she moans as she covers her face.
I was right. This is just the start. she thinks as she leaves the comfort of her bed and retrieves the cell from the desk.
She frowns as she reads it before sending a responded to it. She tosses the cell back on the desk but stops. She reluctantly takes it and puts it on her night stand. Only after dose she return to her bed but its not as comforting as it had been a moment ago. She drifts off to sleep with her pup curled at her feet and kitten on the pillow next to her.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Text from Ananay to her couisn    The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 am

Im sorry things seem are distracting you from businesses. My father is up in arms about it. If you pay a visit Im sure you will receive help. And what kid of tail? Reporter? Cop?
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 pm

The next morning comes with out any more strange events. Kaya early in the morning leaves after tending to her animals to help someone with technical issue with their computer.

Wassem is woken up by a nurse so he can take some pain killers and check on his status, as well as tend to the burn if any is needed. The nurse comments on how lucky he is likely to recover quickly even with his eye being burnt out.

On the TV there is no talk of the Ace of spades thief note.

On Tora's police scanner he over hears about talk of the Ace and two more days before the FBI take something over when a thievery is to happen, at the museum. Looks like something is out of the hands of the local law enforcement. He also over hears talk of SSATS becoming involved with the strange attacks of late.

(opt and merrick im not sure what you two would listen for)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Ananya woke up early as she always did but she didn't have as much spring in her step. Her mind woke slowly and when it finally did her thoughts went to all the horrible things that had happened the day before. After going for her run and shower she looked over her scheduled for the day and stretched out on her bed great full that it was her day off.
As she dropped some fish food into the tank she sees a mystery novel on her shelf and picks it up.
"Hmm. Maybe Wassem would enjoy reading this well he's in the hospital." she says to her animals as she picks up the book and slips it into her bag.
She heads down to the kitchen to see if there anything to eat and if not start making breakfast well she waits for visiting hours to start at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Keiji was already up, flipping through channels and looking for some news as he ate some cereal with sliced bananas in it. "Hey, Ananya. Long night?" he asked her as he took a big bite of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Tora checks his calendar after confirming the FBI takeover at the museum. Apparently he's supposed to be working that night, not at the museum since they employ their own, but at a nearby office for the night shift - the company's due to shift guards from one post to the other after a good amount of time, and it's Tora's time. In fact, that night, he'll have to meet with the existing detail assigned to that post to get a feel for the location. Good time to take a look at the museum before the FBI makes it nigh-impenetrable.
"Ace of Spades, huh? Wonder what the mark is...Something about a frozen heart. Well, that may narrow it down. Wonder how the thief operates." If he gets there, he'd better have a plan - nothing's worse than being stationed at one point, thinking that you'd have all your bases covered, and finding out that a troublemaker just walked in under your nose. Or approach you when you're at a complete disadvantage.

He takes note of the mention of potential wannabe capes and masks all over the city. Not much info there.

Tora washes up and dresses and heads not to the kitchen, but out the door to take a bus to a diner, bag containing little laptop and his wannabe stun baton slung over a shoulder. To Keiji, eating breakfast, he says, "Heading out. Call if you need me. Might be out for a bit."

At the bus stop, he plans a route from the diner to the museum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dying Breed
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next