Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dying Breed

Go down 
+4
optimalzelda
CaptainIsomer
Nocky
zincks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Dying Breed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 am

Lance yawns as he wakes up and rubs his head sleepily. "MMm...what to do today..." He grumbles to himself before turning on his TV to watch it for a moment then makes a face as he turns it off. "Bleh, boring news as usual...then again, it's all boring news." He chuckles to himself before grabbing up his clothes to get dressed before walking out of his room.

"Hmm hey Keiji, where is Kaya? Have you seen her? I wanted to take her somewhere fun." He says with a grin before laughing. "That was a joke." At least that's what he told Keiji before he idly waved him off. "I'm gonna go for a walk, I'm bored. Might check on the pig in bed at the hospital while I'm out. Later chump." Lance calls back to him as he leaves to wander the streets of the city, getting himself some coffee and dounuts for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 am

Wassem quietly watches TV as he waits a bit seeing it will be a while before his partner gets him for when he signs out of the hospital. He flips through the news as he lets the time tick by. When asked to take pain killers again he takes them and asks about the papers to dismiss him self.

(I am just waiting for people to show up if they do then.)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am

Ananya nodded to Keiji
"Yes it was. Theirs boild water for tea if you want some." she says as she head out the door and to her car.
"It seems like another normal day, but then yesterday started out normal too." she sighs as she pulls into a parking spot.
She smiles and waves to the nurses and asks the on duty nurse were she might find Waseem Mubarak room.
She knocks on the door and waits to hear if hes awake.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 am

Waseem pulls his eye away from the news as he gets up and opens the door before he turns his head slightly as he sees Ananya. He looks at her side ways as he struggles a bit with his loss of vision and the dressing over the wound. "Oh..Hello Ananya. Wasn't expecting as many visitors as I been getting... Keiji stuck his head in last night before visiting hours were up..." He opens the door more as he lets her in and frowns at the news as he turns it off as they play the story about an off duty cop getting attacked by a super.
"Hmm well make your self comfortable..." He glances about the sparse room before picking up the papers for his early discharge and moving them to the side table. Most of it was care for his eye for when he leaves. He settles down on the bed. He feels more at ease then he was with Keiji's reaction to the eye, now that it is covered. But still he feels the concern that the damage is more extensive then what he and nurses has been telling him, such as half of his face was melted and ruined because of the heat. He fidgets slightly with the scalding marks over his hands as he finds something to take his mind off the thoughts of being horribly disfigured because of the event. Since Keiji's reaction was quite negative, he can't quite bring him self to look in the mirror to check to confirm or dismiss his anxiety.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:10 am

"Well that's good. It means that there are still people who have compassion and concern for their fellow man. Here, I brought you a book to read well your here." she says as she opens her laptop bag and pulls out the book.
"I always thought you need a few days off but had not pictured this as the way you'd take them. How much longer are you going to be staying?" she ask as she looks about the room before sitting down.
She wrinkles her nose a bit, hospitals always bothers her sense of smell but she want to see how her friend was.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

Waseem takes the book over as he rolls over his words in his head. He looks at the cover before saying, "Thanks. I'll be leaving later today. I might stay with my partner for a bit as I adjust to having only one eye. I mean he is still on job and will have a temp partner but well.." Waseem considers how to put his with out revealing any thing. "We figured I might as well tag along and do some research on a few things at the library. Besides I rather not be in a area where i'm going to get bothered or dotted on." He clears his throat slightly, "No offense to you but you are very empathic and I don't need to worry you with my adjusting to my sight loss." He leaves out an annoyed thought about Lance probably calling him Cyclops and Keiji's original reaction. He slowly looks at the book as a frown tugs at the corner of his mouth as he replays the memory in his head. He feels worry tug at the back of his mind again. As he dwells on it he starts to fidget with the edge of his book. "Well I think it may do some good if i'm not around for a bit. I might let my face heal a bit before I show back home again. Besides Kaz might show up again so that's most likely detrimental to my physical health."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

"Yes and anyone else who gets in his way." Ananya says with a frown.
"You should use this time to rest and not worry about cases. And if you tell me your not going to look at case stuff well rooming with your partner I'm going to call you a lair." she says with glare before getting up, "thought time away to heal would be good but in a none stressful environment. But I you want to wreck your self and slow your recovery I can't stop you. If you need anything let me know. I can get you stuff from you room if you don't want to go back their right now. Just please take care of your self. Here take this"
She opens her bag and fishes out her wallet then pulls out a card.
"This is the number to my mothers clinic. If your have trouble with the burns see about scheduled with my Aunt, shes really good with help burn victims. Take care of your self." she says as she pats him gently on the shoulder before leaving.
As she gets into her car she leans back and shakes her head.
Hes never going to take any sort of break., she thinks as she pulls out her cell to cheek the time then sends a quick texts message before heading home to see who is up and about.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 am

While at the dounut shop, Lance grins as he orders a box of them to go with various types of dounuts inside the box. "Thanks, a friend of mine in the hospital loooves dounuts." He says to the cashier before he leaves for the hospital, when he arrives at he reception desk he sets the box of dounuts up on the counter to ask where Waseem's room is. "Thanks nurse...heh." Lance walks off with a grin to find Waseem's room, once he is away he gives the nurse a mental grope and does the same to a few he passes on the way. "This it eh?" He murmurs while knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Wassem smiles slightly, "I was only going to be looking up old thiefs at the library. and maybe heading over to a magic shop. I will not be let back into the station for about a week after a discharge from here. " He chuckles weakly. "Unlike your warning they can keep me out of work." He takes the card and smiles, "I may check in with her at some point soon."He gets up to see Ananya off and says as happily as he can, "I will see you later then."
He starts to sit down and starts reading the book before closing the book as he hears another knock. He frowns slightly as he wonders who else would be showing up before opening the door. "Oh. Lance... You are the last person I

Lance smirks and holds up the box he brought with him. "Oh really? I thought that person would've been Keiji. Heh, you should get an eyepatch, add some class to your face." He says while chuckling. "Can I enter your oh so comfy hospital room?"
Wassem steps back and lets the door swing open as he backs off from the door. "Keiji saw me last night. And your comment from last night..."
Lance enters the room then puts the box down. "Hmm? Yeah what about it? If it makes it easier for ya, someone soured my mood before I got home and I was still pissed off."
Waseem frowns slightly as he observes Lance and his eyes drift to the box for a moment before he heads back to the bed and sits down. "You normally do not do any thing to any one unless you have a reason to. At least that is what I have seen."
Lance chuckles and looks over at Waseem. "Well this was sort of just a on the fly thing, I was already getting myself breakfast and picked this up while I was there. You don't have anything I'd want anyway...cept the service from the nurses." He grins and winks at the cop. "Any of them lookers?"
Wassem chuckles slightly, "A few i suppose." His eye lingers on the box before "Heh, so there's a plus about hospitals after all!" Lance laughs before opening the box. "Enjoy your breakfast and rest. I'm out for now. See ya at home whenever you return, oh and kick Kaz's ass next time kay?" He says with a grin before leaving the room.

Wassem watches him leave before opening the box and closes it once he sees the donuts. He rolls his eyes and sits back on the bed as he opens the book again.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

Lance hums to himself while he walks and thinks about what to do next, he pauses once in front of the hospital and taps his chin. "Hmmm....what to do now...could scope out the museum, buuuuut I'm not jumping on that band wagon...oh hey! I could look for my girl Kaya!" He says with a grin before going to various stores he thinks Kaya might like to try and find her.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Keiji
He catches wind about a thief's message as he patrols his normal sites. Seems like someone is figuring that the theif that as been harassing An Officer Mubarak might be making a move soon. He also catches sight of something odd as someone made a post of "The real Dr. Who?" It appears someone has taken a number of pictures of a set of people that look simuler to each other though out history. He also over hears that The Paladin another supposed vigilante is out of town while the hood is keeping their head low at the moment

Tora
He is able to easily get a route from the diner to the museum.
As for the other caps he does not find many out side the Paladin, Hoods, and the most popular one on the news that is Midori. Seems like the other 2 are keeping quiet with the recent happenings but it is not surprising since they both seem more low key then Midori.

Lance
Sees Kaya leaving a shady area as she clutches her bag and shivering.

Ananya
As she gets home she sees a sharply dressed Japanese man who has a familer symbol on a ring he has exposed as he is talking to Tyrone. They both stop talking as she walks up. Tyrone smiles as he waves to her, "Hey A friend of yours drooped in a Mr.."
"Hotaka Senmatsu." He looks over and nods towards her, "I was just in town for a few days and thought I should stop in, to say hello." Tyrone slides away as he smiles at them and leaves them be. Hotaka nods slightly at Ananya before saying, "Sounds like your hands have been busy of late."

((still relaxing capt?))
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Tora steps up to the entrance of the museum, bag in hand, to check out what exactly the Ace of Spades' heist target looks like. Before he steps through the doors, however, he stops himself and chides himself for being a bit of an idiot. He walks down and wanders around the block first, chucking his makeshift stun baton into the thickest bush possible when nobody's watching and remembers the area. Then he wanders in, passing by the entrance security easily, and wanders a bit to get acquainted with the place and the exhibits before finding out what exactly this "frozen heart" is. God, I love police scanners and talkative officers.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Keiji picked up on the fact that he had been more than a little high profile. "Police are gonna be looking for me. I need to be more careful about maintaining a low profile. Hmm... This museum thief case seems interesting though. Isn't Wassem's last name Mubarak? He must be the cop they're talking about." Keiji grabbed a slice of toast, eating it as he left the house. A little while later, he was inside the hospital and making his way up to Wassem's room.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Ananya had been so preoccupied with all the recent event that the little red blinking light on her cell had gone unnoticed till she got back home. As She pushed the screen door open she flipped open her cell and read the missed text.
She blinks as she looks from up from her cell at the two people sitting in the kitchen.
"Heh, speak of the devil. I just got your text."
She waves bye to Tyrone as he leaves.
"I'm about to take Rantune to the park, care to join?" she ask as she head up to her room to gather the pup.
She leads Hotaka out to her care making please talk till they are in and five minuets out.
"For the love of little green apples, what are you doing here? I wasn't expecting a visit. And I just read your text, I think you had a run in with one of my room mates."
She quickly describes Tora Toranosuke as she drives them to a park.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:41 am

Wassem quietly reads the mystery novel Ananya gave him since he is not keen on wandering about and the TV has had not a lot of news he cares to hear. Not expecting any more visitors or repeat visitors.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Lance pauses in his walk as he spies Kaya leaving a place that, to him, seems odd for her to be in. "Well hello what was she doing in a shady looking place hmmm?" He thinks to himself as he starts to follow her curiously to see where she is going now after doing whatever it was she was doing.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Tora
At the museum he can find a number of items that may be the objects she is after. The Ice heart of Russia which is a sapphire cut into the shape of a heart. There is a painting dealing with ice and a couple of lovers. And a few other item that can be distantly considered having ice and love.

Keiji/Wassem
Wassem is in his room (you two can interact with each other.)

Ananya
Hotaka nod as he chuckles, "Yes that sounds like him." He sighs as he rubs his head, "I know I have no reason for stepping in but well I figure I should hand my notes over to someone who isn't as... temperamental as your father. And you are quite level headed." He sighs, "Well I thought you might be able to do more with the information in person. I am only in town doing business for the company I work for."

Lance/kaya
Kaya stop at a coffee shop to get some coffee. Before heading home.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 pm

"Dad just very.. Passionate, yes that the right word. He just wants peace between the Kind and the rest of the world." she says as holds out her hand for his notes.
"So give me the cliff notes. I read these in depth before handing them over to my Mom. She calm and keeps Dad in cheek." Ananya says as she gets out of the car and get Rantune out.
"So what work bring you here?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:28 am

Lance smirks to himself before coping a feel on Kaya from a distance before moving turning to head to get some brunch. "Well that was curious, I'll poke her later to find out more about what she was up to..." He chuckles a bit at his own words and puts in his new ipod as he thinks. "Hmmm...though what else to do today...perhaps I could see what all the museum fuss is all about and make it more...entertaining." As he thinks he passes by his job, which he has skipped out several days of work.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

"Let's see...the Icy Heart of Russia, the painting Hearts in Atlantis, the lovers in amber, the entirety of the Prehistoric wing...Fuck. No way I can cover this entire area." Tora thought to himself. "Maybe I can just sit in one spot, and once something turns up, power up and head out. Leaves me less than 5 minutes for a takedown...Eh, I'll follow the cops. See where they'll set up shop. Maybe they know better." He headed out from the museum, picking up a balloon with the museum's name and the Icy Heart of Russia emblazoned on the side. Next to a specific bush, he knelt down to tie his shoes and slipped his "equalizer" into his bag. Later that night, he's going to be on the job, so he decided to take the bus back to the apartment to chill for a bit before work. Hopefully, nothing turns up. He bopped the balloon as he walked.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 pm

As the day went on Rin and her boys kept working on what they were working on in preparation for the greatest show she would ever pull to date. As well as a little gift for her favorite cop that lost his eye recently.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm

As kaz wakes up from his drunken slumber he notices he is still at the bar waking up with drool on his finger tips" what the hell?" he looks around at the bar and notices people start to leave he looks over at the bartender and sees she gives him a nervous stare"..well i guess that a sign to leave" as he walks towards the door yelling "adios". he walks out and begins to shiver feeling warm from the alcahol and cold from the air he begins to slowly walk towards his house thinking to himself" well if that wasnt a dream i believe it would be best to stay in a hotel or something". Kaz walks down a few blocks still shivering and notices a little ally way with a lit trash can as if someone is trying to warm themselves after looking around he notices that the ally way was abandoned " i guess this will do for now...but ima need to go back to the house and grab whatever i can to keep it moving or at least take a shower" Kaz sits next to the lit garbage can and begins to think about what he did to one of his roommates as he gets mad at himself the fire begins to burn brighter" GOD FUCKING DAMMIT ITS ALL HIS FAULT I WARNED HIM TO KEEP AWAY FROM ME BUT HE DIDNT LISTEN." he sees a newspaper laying around all wet and begins reading it noticing that the event he took part in was hitting the news all over..." well shit when you throw stones at a rat beware of the vase huh?...alright" kaz continues to read it while the lit garbage can begins to get brighter and brighter

(sorry for the inactivity folks i work full time will try to make posts as often as i can :/ will check in more often)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dying Breed   The Dying Breed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dying Breed
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4