Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absentees and Decommissions

Go down 
+8
zincks
Moddex
Damos
Yumichika
Thray
optimalzelda
Sage
Merrick Rose
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

Absentees and Decommissions Empty
PostSubject: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Every RP forum needs one. If you can't post for an extended period of time, or if you're dropping out of an RP, then put your reason here.

While we're at it, I'm going to California tomorrow, and won't be back for 5 days.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 am

As a heads up i've got a couple exams this week so my posting may be on hold till the end of the week
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

from this sunday(the 20th) to the 5th of january, ill be in seattle, ill try to hop online whenever i can D: ill text sage and thray with updates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Good news! Flight went well, and I got net. Very Happy

Bad news!! D: Lil kids!
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 am

i'm going to be gone this upcoming tuesday until next week tuesday
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:28 pm

From the 10th to the 16th I'll be going on vacation out west to see family. On the first leg of the trip though I'll be flying into Vegas and the second is when I'll be driving into Phoenix to be with family, and prolly have no internet. At least Vegas will be fun :'D
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

First off, I would like to apologize for my lack of RP posts lately. Target finally upped my hours to full time a couple weeks ago and I'm still getting used to that AND around that time my friends got back for spring break so I was trying to hang out with them as much as possible. They've gone back now but I've still got the increased workload to adjust to so my RP posts will likely remain infrequent until I do.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Posting for Merrick here, his PC is down and out for now and currently dunno when it will be fixed. So ye be warned.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Test, quizes, finals, school, stuff   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:50 am

Guys, sorry if I do not post very often until summer I am busy with work and trying to not epically fail out of my math class. Therefore, I am apologizing for my almost non-existent posting. In addition, my defenders rp is on hold until summer, where I will have more time to post. I have a math test on Monday so I will be posting as much as I can today.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I...
HAFF...
RETURNED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damos

Damos

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

yay :3
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:11 am

I apologize for the long delays between my postings. I've been terribly busy with my school work, running shipping errands, and maintaining my household. It's left me little time to be creative. :\
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm going to the beach and won't be back until Monday.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

gone till monday unsure if i will have computer access. Seeing relatives in another state
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Moving kind of but dismantling my computer so once i settle in i will be more on, probably still will post
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm

My internet is weird so i will not be on any IM systems for a week or so so message me through the messaging system on this site
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 pm

pardon my absence from the forums everyone lately ive been working full time so i had to grind my teeth and work alot dont think i forgot about you all Very Happy ive just been very busy and ill be back on the forums and on aim within tonight or tomrorow so smooth sailing from here on out
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 am

I might not be as active with posting right now. Still in the hospital and things of medical matters need to be addressed. I will try try to post while I'm awake and conscious and not high as a kite in a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm going to Florida again with my mom Sunday, and I won't be back until Thursday.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:51 am

Next week from the 24-28 Im going to be in virginia seeing relatives for thanks giving. Kinda just putting this here to let you all know i wont be on aim, i know i wont miss much on the RP front. 8D They are moving oh so fast.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm going to Chicago tomorrow morning to visit some relatives, and I won't be back for about a week. I know I told some of you on AIM last night, but this is just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Slight change, ill be back on the 27, not the 28. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey i will probly wont be posting much , like reep and nem because lack of stable internet
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Ok, this is a maybe but there is a chance my laptop might be dieing on me...so i might be slow to respond and might not be on aim as much as i normally am. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 pm

guys I am sorry to say this but I will not be on the forums for the rest of the week since there will be a Death in my family.... they are currently o lifesupport and we will have to pull the pulg on her when we get down to LA. I am not sure when I will be Okay enough to post again so I am posting this just to let you know I am an emotional wreck and I don't want people to ask every five seconds if I am okay because I dont feel I will be okay for a little while. I just felt I should tell you that so You would know why I am avoiding people right now.

anyway

see you when I see you.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absentees and Decommissions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Need to knows-
Jump to: