Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Absentees and Decommissions

Go down 
+8
zincks
Moddex
Damos
Yumichika
Thray
optimalzelda
Sage
Merrick Rose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:53 am

I will be flying down to LA to say goodbye to my Aunt. and just because i am gonna need to interact with people I might be back to posting on wednesday or thursday.... if not then friday.... I will just have to see how I am feeling.

Later guys

hope to be back soon.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Posting for Merrick here people. Not sure when he will be back on...a tornado went through his neighborhood and tore some holes into his house and I believe some others.

As far as I know him and his family are alright and are being moved into a hotel last I heard from him....so here's hoping things stay ok enough for him. >:
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:13 pm

sorry for my Lack of Posting I have been rather busy with work and suck..... I will try to catch up this week and for the ones I NEED to post in I might need to know what i missed and where i shoulod start reading to catch up.

sorry for my almost nonexsistnce on here.

poking :Shootinglazer: work has been crazy that and the fact I had a few head aches over the fact i have no clue what i need to study for my history final next week cause the teacher wont answer my question.
smash dreams stuned

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:47 pm

I will not be around from the start of June to about the second to third week in... Taking a real and first ever vacation. Adoptive parents are taking the our family to texas for either camping or cattle rustling camp so do not expect me on at all during that time.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Merrick will not have internet access again until Monday, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Fanimecon   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Sorry guys at a convention cant post.... Very Happy Very Happy /dance Very Happy sheild snarl teleport :hunt: stuned i saw the Foxes and huggles them.... Emmy makes a cute Fluttershy. falling trapped :smashbros: :3 :awsomesnake: cake
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I will be out of town the 5th to the 10th with yumi, reep, nem, and rusty the brave.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Due to reasons personal and job related, I will not be able to post regularly until the end of July, 2011.
I sincerely apologize,
HB
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:04 pm

I know I should have said this sooner, but my parents are going out of town and won't be back until Sunday. I'm going to stay with a relative til they get back, and might not have internet access until I'm home. I might come home a few days early and I might not. Depends on what days I'm working.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 pm

out of town till next week some time
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Merrick's back home but his folks won't be back till Tuesday and his connection's not working so he prolly won't be posting till sometime after they get back.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am

Sorry to inform all who need to but I don't think I can role play any more...due to real life events, I can no longer find time to continue on...thank you for the opportunity and for the fun

Love, Your favorite fairie

Mo
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

hey guys sorry if i am no on alot or posting alot i have been busy with work and school started last wedneday so i am gonna be busy i will post when i can.

Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:06 am

Merrick wanted me to inform the forum that he wont be on for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:24 am

Due to life issues Moddex will be gone till he is able to get issues in order and if he desires to come back.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 pm

I am currently borrowing a friends net book i am not sure when i will be able to post due to the fact that my laptop currently has a virus.... just a heads up to the others that need to know.... if you want to chat chat with me on the forums please when I am on....

Thanks

Yumi

p.s. i will has some chat time during class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm to 3 pm.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:54 am

Saying this now. From Nov. 22-27. I will be out of town for thanksgiving. I can check in from time to time on my ds and can hop on aim via there. wont post from it because it would take too long to do so.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Since I have net for who knows how long atm, I am merely making this post to say that i will be on and off randomly due to lack of net and will do what i can, when i can.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Ok peeps, opt here using mom's laptop making a slight update. I might be coming out saturday instead of sunday because mom wants to avoid sunday traffic. And I will be able to check the forum better at night at my uncles via mom's laptop.~

Note: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! GOBBLE GOBBLE!
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:26 pm

OK, first I'd like to apologize for my posting habits. I know they've been super slow thanks in part to my infrequent visits here but mostly due to never getting back into a good RP posting mindset. As such I'm withdrawing from FoH and prolly won't be joining anymore RPs. I'll rejoin the RPing ranks if ever I get into better posting habits, though I doubt I will at this point. On the plus side I'm fine with chat based RPs so send me a line if someone starts one. ANYWAY, sorry once again for bogging down the RPs I've been in and have fun c:
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:48 am

Okie! Making a post about this here just to inform those who arent in the know for some reason! But on June 20-27, I will not be home but at Reep's house for a week! Very Happy Lookin forward to seeing everyone out there.~ Now excuse me I must prepare my anti-sean power armor.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Putting this up now before I forget. I'm moving up to New York on August 9th. I'll try to check in whenever we stop at a hotel, but when we get to our new house, it'll be about a week before the movers get all our stuff there, and I don't know when I'll internet access again.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:21 pm

Putting this here just in case. Razz Tommorrow me and ark are moving up to Fremont, OH. So I might not be on for a couple days. Can text me still those that can. Tata for now.~
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Hello,
I do apologize to my players that I have been so absent, and apologize that I will for a bit longer. I have some personal things to sift through, and appreciate your patience. To be clear, the Centrum team has won, you will be promoted when I'm back, and the fortress will be upgraded when I return.
As for my characters, I ask that their respective GMs treat them well, and that they use them the best they can. Bolt will need brushing, so maybe Syn, and Avi needs to be let out at least twice a cycle.
See you when I'm more sorted, and take care,
Carl 'Horizonblue'
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:16 am

Hey guys. Seems the over-hyped Sandy did manage to take one of us out. Merrick's power was knocked out and he has no idea when it will be fixed so, as you might imagine, he has no idea when he'll be able to post again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absentees and Decommissions   Absentees and Decommissions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absentees and Decommissions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Need to knows-
Jump to: