Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in black

Go down 
+3
Yumichika
Zazie The Beast
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 pm

(during this Campaign i will allow players to vote on missions to take and Mind you this is the opening scene, find away to this bar-tavern. Only starting this to give a feel.)

On the planet Scum the planet of the rejected, destitute, and the misplaced, this rather notable and ignored planet villainy and crime run rampant, corruption seeks to work into into all manners of living. But that is just the planet, now the people are a different manner. They are seeking to survive the harsh tests of the planet and their fellows. Many hearty groups have come out of this small planet some good, some bad, and some no one is quite sure about. As you descend through the Brown clouds of the planet you can find the cities or in many cases the cities that were built on four other cities that are in various states of decay and repair. Many of the buildings seem to be made of old ships that people have turned into homes or buildings. Materials in these closely pact cities with buildings that seem to lean on each other at time are strong and durable to what ever one could find.
Then there are the Prisons and jails of the city that some planets just dump their excess problems on. These prisons do help out the city but allowing chain gangs to help with repairs teaching those of the prison valuable stills to work in society. Sure this mean many prison mates learn to work with their fellows to escape but well it taught them at least something. People that are good in these places soon turn bad if they fall to peer pressure or don't find their place. While Mass murders find the wrong doings of what they did and repent at times. Every one finds something out about them selfs here weather its good or bad by their standards they live by the rules of survival of the fittest, if they don't make their carefully crafted social networks.

Now stop looking at the minor details and lets start with the actual beginnings of a rag tangle crew. In the Bar correctly named, " the Claptrap" the regulars and the unfamiliar slide in and our of this fine worn down establishment. The grime edged walls glisten dully from the lacquer used to kill the metal mold, smelling strongly of pain thinner with a mix of Nitro and oranges. The tables and chairs are mismatched and made of many various materials that have been crafted to make seats and flat surfaces scattered about tactfully about the place. The middle of the rooms are lit with florescent bulbs leaving corners in shadows were it looked like people have broken the lights for that traditional dark feeling that should be in every shady bar. The Bar looks partway through a horrible clash of cyberpunk and a western bar slammed together to produce a bastardization of both, with hints of earth's 1950 burger bars with dull neon lights over the bar it's self. The smokey bar its periodically expelled as the vents open for a minute to suck the smoke filled air and let in fresher air which really seems about the same other then smell of cheap cigars and cigarettes with smells of fresh puke, to the out side smog filled air mixed with the smells of old puke out side.

The people of the bar go from people trying to up hold their nobility of a past life, to the bums on the streets that come in for a good mean and belt of drinks who have accepted what they have become. People that would never talk normally seem to gather in groups to share stories and common grounds making friends and enemies. The bartender is a burly bareal chested Juntata, that is missing an eye as a long thick scar runs down his green tinted right cheek to his mouth converses kindheartedly to those who are spilling out their guts to him about their problems. His tough skin has softened a touch over the years after the great war after the UFE fell to the infamous Laru Vinish, He is rumored to be a young crew member on that ship ages ago when he was a child which is why he was the target of attacks in his early adult hood till he made a name for him self.
His beautiful Sliver haired adopted daughter smiles at the men as she leads them into a world where they may fantasize being with the slender Polatic as she steps lightly leaving small glowing spots where she touched for moments before they fade. She is of a fragile race but no one dares to touch her as they have seen what her father can do when angered which is an experience no one wishes to see again with the jolly man behind the bar. Her hair ripples as if the moon is always on it giving it a silvery glowing sheen. Men listen to her musical voice as she is nicked named the Muse of Song by the regulars.
The so called Madam of the bar watches from the shadows of the bar with milky eyes. The Wither crone seems to hear every thing and reconises people before they say any thing despite her blindness. she nods to them as her bat like ears slowly rise as people approach her. She is said to be the fastest shot in this place as well as the most skilled despite the obvious disadvantages. She has said that she has taken a vow of no killing but no one wants to put that to the test seeing she gives off a creepy air to all that talk to her. She is generally flanked by a Drow who looks quite disillusioned and faithful to the old lady. He never talks seeing his tongue is cut out and will glare at those that get close but it does mean he is the best one to keep secrets. He is missing one or two fingers which no one really knows why but when asked he just looks at the old lady before looking back at the questioner as if that should answer their question.
The Bouncer is a hulking 7 foot Female Orc in military grade armor. Her cold blue eyes seem to burn into you if you are getting close to the end of your warnings. She is very into throwing people out through the door and onto their face. If one continues trouble she is known for breaking limbs...normally only two at a time. But once you get to know her her mood lights considerably as the harden warrior exterior lifts up.

At the Bar this time there is a small faun looking character with and thin rather meek looking gunman with a helmet on his head allowing only his torn ears to poke out as she stands up on her chair. " Hey you boozers out there, I'm lookin' for a crew, will take any one that got skills of any king useful to the ship. I'm a free lancer and looking for a disfusional crew" The Man next to her shifts slightly as he remains hunched over the Bar sipping at his drink as the dragon fly like wings open and close slightly. Her child like appearance and what she says get a few laughs out of the regulars as they joke about.
"Well how yah get here squirt?"
"My original ship fell off the edge of my world and i hit another world that's what. Eventally got here with a well what you call a proper ship cause seems like i'm one of the only ones that knows how to make it work." There is more laughter as she says where she is from till people peice together were she must of come from.
"Wait! your shitting us right? your a disk worldlier?"
"Hell yeah i am. If you want to go into specifics im from the warped plains and lived in Ankh-Morpork." Every one seems baffled by what she said since not much known about Disk world other then many tried to go there but none have come out. All that was allowed after a while was to watch the bizarre planet were nothing seemed to make scens and there was a sun and moon that literally circled the 'planet' its self. The man next to her looks over at a few people as his eyes rove under the concealing plastic before going back to his drinking where the acid burn hows on the left side of his face going down under his armor.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

The chain gang is led out side the prison with about 4 guards in power armor as they remain at the ready against the 20 prisoners with a comination of pick axes and shovels to go about working on the mote out side. All of the prisoners reconise each other from either having to work together before or from the prison it's self by random chance. The prison speak ripples up and down the chain gange in different but simluler dilects so they dont tip off the guards at what they are doing. One in the middle starts to humming an old but familer song to theose that have been in prison

for a while. People about him slowly pick up the tune as they work. "Hooh! I hear Somethin' sayin'. Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Well don't you know That's the sound of the men working on the chain ga-a-ang. That's the sound of the men working on the chain gang. All day long they're singin'. Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Hooh! Aah! Well don't you know That's the sound of the men working on the chain ga-a-ang. That's the sound of the men working on the chain gang. All day long they work so hard, Till the sun is goin' down, Working on the highways and byways...."

The guard seem indifferent to the song and the peak as it seems like nonscence to them as the song slowly reaches the end before the silent comman is given in the song as all spin about in usiosion and quickly move to dispatch the heaveily armed men who start backing up in painic seeing this batch of guards never seen a chain gang revolt with races that would normally kill each other first.

Dumah watches the guards being attacked by the conmen and is dragged along int he fight with them holding back not trying to get into the fight he keeps distance while at the same time being dragged towards the fight "ah these guards and conmen have no idea what lies in the shadows for them...but i guess seeing as though this is my only way out seems as though i have to interfere in these affairs". Dumah rushes to help the convicts fight the guards

Dumha fels infovably drawn into the fight as the guards are quickly dispatched or wounded as their weapons are broken but the picks and shovesl as the gang moves like a well oiled machine away from the downed guards as they move into the near by city and the nimble fingered Tatax slides his fingers inot the locks to open them eventually freeing every one as they leave the chanins behind. There is a moment of fare well silence before people split up to head on their own ways.

After being freed Dumah feels a sense of relief and sighs" ah even though that isnt part of my nature i guess it was ll for the best". Dumah then walks away from the prison and after a long time of walking eventually comes across a bar..feeling weak and drained he heads towards it

Car is a over florished name for the platform of wood and wheels and a low grade rocket attached to it with railings to keep people on it. there is no visable alarms or traps on the 'bar as he gets closer.

Dumah begins to slowly grow weaker and weaker as he gets closer and closer to the car he slowly begins to exam it before walking past it" i need to feed" Dumah slowly thinks to himself
Sure enough there are people wandering about going on their duties or heading to their next desinations.

Approaching the bar Dumah slowls sighs and before entering leans up against the wall " ah these fools have no idea whats coming to them one of these days...ragnarok will occur and i will be there when it happens". Dumah then grins and walks inside the bar looking around the room standing in convict unifrom hoping he wouldnt be recognized

The silver haired girl seems to be the only one that regasters he is there vocally. Everu one else seems to reguard him as if this is a nomal thing before goign back to drinking, " Hello there! can i help you get something!" The silver haird girl bubbles out brightly.

Dumah stares at the girl and says" i actually dont drink what i need is exactly what you dont serve" do you no were i can perhaps get some blood?

She nods, " yesi know we keep a crate of large animals in back for the vampiric types. any blood you would prefer?" The small faun like person seems to be watching him with a glint of intrest in her eyes as she watches this go on.
Dumah puts a smile on his face" ah well it seems i must be lucky...but unforutunately i have no money to cover the fees do you mind lending me some and i will come across a way to pay you back?"

"Oh yes we will keep note of you wyou are besides we dont like break outs of blood lust its not a good thing to have a lot of or any of." she smiles brightly.
"ah you have my deepest gratitude miss i appreciate it alot". Dumah exams the room again and his eyes fall on the faun as he stares at the faun and winks at her smiling

The silver haired woman slips into the back leaving softly glowing steps behind her as she dances away moving like a reed. she comes back with a squirming sack as the faun smirks at him with a very smug look as she stares him down almost like this is a game with a chalange.

Dumah watches the faun and bites down into his blood pack.slowly feeling his temper begin to calm down and his hunger fading away he smirks and wipes the blood of his lips
Dumah then slowly walks towards the faun and adresses her" what is it that intrigues you about me?"

SHe is quite unfazed by the show of blood as she smirks, " You just remind me of the vamps back hom and seems like you need a job."
Dumah puts a suprise look on his face and pats the faun on the back" now wat is the job exactly and why do you think i will be suitbale for this?"

The fuan smiles and snickers, " Now i never said any one was suitable and its for a cew that i need on the ship. i can probly get away with just who i have. " The man next to her snorts back laughter and she glares at him for a moment as she shakes her head. " But my gunman here told me i should have more people

" and what use can you make of me?"

"Dunno but i could do with more crew

"fine i shall join your crew but i require a dark place to stay since i and sunlight dont get along".Dumah then pats the faun on the back and smiles

The fuan smiles as she says, dont let looks fool you, I'm a saytar." The man next to her tences up as he seems to be cauculating Dumah's motives before going back to drinking his fowl smelling liquid
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:05 pm

It was the dead of night and a boy and girl of the age of 16 were still up. To an out worlder their skimpy attire would seem cold to wear this late at night. As we watch the to we can see that they are fighting and the girl was holding her own against the dark blue colored boy.

“Damera how was that” the girl called out in a whisper, the boy stopped his movement and looked to the girl “That was good Souda you getting stronger sis.” He said with a smile. “Thanks…I don’t wanna go tomorrow and you know i am not the type of girl that wants to listen to some one that can’t fight"
His shoulder slump slightly as he looks at her with pain in his eyes, " Can you do it at least for the family? I can take you away from him after that..."

"But Damera, I don't wanna go he’s gonna lock me up in the house like all the other married women and I'll never get to see the galaxy" she said with sadness in her voice and a single tear coming down her face. "I'll do it if you can help me escape afterwards and i don't just mean i have to go in to hiding...i wanna leave this planet and not return."

His eyes turn dull as he smiles softly, "I will take you off this planet. If its in my power"
"but your betrothed too Damera, thewoman your gonna marry is very luck since you have respect for women. and if you leave she will get stuck with some blow-heart that will hit her. I think you should train her to fight too like you taught me"

Damera looked up at his sister “we should go to be for the night. We will have to get up early to come up with a plan in the morning.”

“Okays…but I still don’t like it” she said as she followed her brother into the house and up the stairs “good night’ she said as she went to the room that she shared with her 3 sister that have yet to be married off.

The next morning as Damera’s fiancé and her sisters and mother helped her get ready for her big moment, Souda whispered in Selera’s ear “my brother is gonna take me off the planet do you wanna come and be free with us then you can have a real relationship with my brother if you want to.”
Selera looked in to Souda’s eyes you mean it. “yes I wanna go whats the plan”

Souda then whispered the plan to Selera, “I am gonna marry him right now you and Damera are gonna sneak into the house while he is sleeping and I an gonna steal what I will need and you two are gonna meet me out side the house then we are gonna steal his ship and leave the planet.”

“Okay that sounds like a plan but how am I gonna get out of my parents house?”
"Leave that to Demera he is the one that will get you out… remember he is your fiancé and he can take you out at night if he wanted to.” She Souda said with a smile.

“Souda are you ready?” came her mothers voice from the other side of the room.
“Yeah I guess I am.” She said with an mixture of sadness and hatred in her voice about getting married.
“Selera go out and sit with Demera I her father is gonna walk her out with me”
“Okay Miss Haosului” she said with a smile and the look of mischief in her eyes.

As everything ran smoothly during the wedding and the wedding and party was finally over Souda was taken to her new house.

As Souda walked in the door all she could do was stare sure it was a nice house but not something she wanted to be trapped in for the rest of her life. Her groom pulls her into the house and kisses her forcefully as he kicks the door close and begins his of her groping as he presses her against the door.

Souda fights back punching him in the gut as she manages to push him off of her. she then bolts to the right and over a couch. He growls out in pain as he starts for her with a cold look in his eyes as he draws his belt, " You stupid wench."
She is Glaring at him, as he approches Souda reaches down to between her clevage and pulls out a knife that she hoped she didn't have to use "You know I never wanted to marry you, you disgusting Bastard”, Souda then drops down in to a fighting stance.

He raises his belt and uses his longer arm length and the belt to strike out at her, Souda takes the hit then lunges at the Man that was her husband. as she hits him she cuts the arm that is holding the belt. She them bolts down the hall looking for the kitchen and a bigger knife. "Catch me if you can you Bastard" she taunts as she speeds ways down the hall and skids to a stop in his study where she finds something better than a knife his sword collection. Smashing oben the case with her boot Souda then takes one of the long swords. "I will not be a slave to you," she shouts as he comes in the door

He narrows his eyes as he darts after her as he spans the belt buckle about so it hits her back as he narrows his eyes leaving welts on her back.

Souda lets out a small yep of pain as she turns on him with the sword in hand swinging it as she turned she then stabbed forward with it, He instinctually leaps to the side to avoid the though of pain throwing him self off balance.

Souda then Strikes the finishing blow as she sinks the sword through his heart. Her eyes widend at the fact that she just killed a man. "Well shit...now I'll be wanted for life." she quickly gathers the things she would need to take with her as well as take his ship.

As she did this Souda didn't hear the door behind her open to revile her brother and Selera his Fiancé.
Souda wh-what have you done that wasn’t part of the plan” he shouted
“I know but he attacked me I panicked, we gotta go I think the maid or butler might have heard me”
“Right” with that, they helped her get what they need then left.

“And that was how I escaped an abusive Bastard Became a Warrior and after that I found a plant called Amazon and learned how together Information amongst other things” Souda was now 24 and very buxom looked up when she heard the Little Faun announce the fact that she needed a crew. She then walked over to her "So you need a crew Huh...well count me in I wanna get off this trash heap as soon as possible, and who is your friend with the nice body? You don't look half bad your self" Souda said with a hint of Seductiveness in her voice"

Coppertop Looks over at her body guard and smiles, "He isn’t for fun and well I can get you off this planet." Their guard snorts as he looks over at her and his ears twitch slightly. "He is also is a loner I wouldn’t try any thing with him."

"Well thats no fun...Looks like I am gonna have to fix that later then." she then turned back to Coppertop "I can offer my services as spy, Intel gathering and a Hostess when ever you need it." she said with a smile.

Coppertop smirks, "SO assassin? I don’t suppose your part of the guild?"
Her guard crouches as he rasps out, "Captain there are no guilds like that ...."
"Well don't you have a sexy voice" Souda says to the Guard, "And no I learned the spy work at 16 when I live on the planet of Amazons, and besides if find it not as fun working for a guild"

The guard shakes his head at this and there is the distinct feeling he is rolling his eyes. "Oh I don’t know I always heard the guild of assassins was a lively place to be back home."

"You don't say tell me more" Souda Says as she leaned on the bar right next to him. The look of slight lust in her eyes. "So Captain when do we leave and how strong are the electrical currents on your ship?" her eyes never leaving the Guard.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:14 pm

The captain looks about as she smiles and hit's for Igor who moves with out thinking about it and catches her hand as he looks over. "Igor why dont you take the new crew members to the ship." The man lifts the dark plastic that was covering his face to eye the captian, revealing the acid burn that covers almost half of his face as he grimices. His thrid eye glows dully under the reflective surface before he lets it drop again. He slowly pushes him self away from the counter and rolls his arms as he seems rather disproving of the captian's methods of picking out crew members. "Ah don't scare them Iggy. And no Grilling them!" He sgrunts out his responce and turns to leave not caring that they are following or not as he stalks out. He heads to the docking bay in a very non consirned manner that seems to get people to leave him aloneor at least look like that as he moves easily through the crowds.

Souda Follows Igor out and as the door was closing behind him she phases through the door and then gets rught next to him "you do know the offer still stands" she said while flirting. sher then looks at the other guy so what do you do for a living she asked as she studied his features and gave him the once over. she then turns back to Igor and studies him too as they continue to walk

As Dumah follows Igor to the ship he hears a womens voice and acknolwedges the fact that she has also been recruited to the ship by the same captain that took him in" Mine name is Dumah....my work...well lets just hope none of you ever find out what i truly am i am a vampire ill tell you both that much...i preffer a dark space at all times......and for the sake of others i tend to always be alone"
"oh? i have never been with a vamp before. and what about you....Igor was it? what about you?" she asked still in a flirtaous voice
Igor looks over at her for a moment as if he might be considering but nothing about his movements can tell her what he is thinking/ He rasps out, "Hired gun and first mate." He coughs as he looks about to see where they were before turning left towards the far end of the port to a Lavender sheened ship that looks like it is a cyclop that smiling to a point. "Welcome to the purple Pussy cat." He says relectently clearly not liking the name as he clicks his color and the loading bay door lowers.

As The doors come down from the ship Dumah hesitates for a second thinking that maybe this isnt the right place for his own kind he examines the ship from the outside and asks Igor" Look not to be rude or anything but dose this ship have rooms that are sealed from the lights?...and im also afraid not for myself but for you and this women and the rest of the team that might be here..."

: Souda leaned closer to Igor ash he opened the door "So how big are the beds and what is the power voltige running through the walls?"
He nods slightly and laughs as he coughs and thumps his chest as the laugh turns into a cough, " A danger...? Hehe... you crack me up. Danger to me..hehe thats really funny. I need to tell Jones that when he checks in on me." He seems to not be quite all there mentally from his strange comment as he trails off slightly before he adds, " Yeah there are rooms with no windows. and the beds are singles...power voltage?" He rubs his chin before saying, " Enough to cook Timmy at least once....heh little bugger never stays dead..."
Dumah stares at Igor and raises his eyebrow" Do you have blood...that i can consume here on this vessel of yours?"
" so not big enough to share? well thats okay. and for the power just tell me what walls have the most power i wanna avoid those...it will hurt me if i try to walk in to it..." she says with a smirk "and by the way what one is your room hot bod?" i hope we can get close real soon... and tha same for you Dum....how do you say it again?" she then leans even more in to Igors space and pinches his but " nice butt she said as she started down a random hall to have a look around"
Dumah looks over over to Souda and and closes one eye and raises his other eyebrow.." its Dumah....or silas whatever you prefer...". He then looks back at igor and leans to him " someones growing rather fond of you it seems"
"Oh you want some of me too huh well there is enough of me to go around" Souda said with a smirk

Igor pulls off his helmet and starts to respond to Dumah when his instices kick in as her hand near his ass and his Speed was amazing as he grabs her hand and twisted it placing very little pressure ona nerve as his eyes turn ice cold as pain darts through her arm. He lets go and pulls away. "Don't touch me with out a warning." His voice turns icy as he says, " I dont know the ship i have only been a crew member for a day or so. Talk to timmy or Karl." He folds his arms over his chest and closes his wings tightly as he says to Dumah, "The captian said that she would get blood....but i suppose her two ...kids probly have blood some where." Igor moves up the ramp as a small ball of grey rubns up to him and scammpers up his leg to his shoulder where he flicks it off. "I do not grow fond of any one quickly..."
Dumah takes a couple of steps away from the other 2 and turns around and says" look ...i have a confession to make...im rather schizophrenic in a way..you see i hear voices...and these voices tell me to do horrible things to people around me....if i do not constantly feed my hunger...you will see the devil in a flesh..and once he takes over i have no control over him....running far away would be your best option honestly...." Dumah then looks at both Igor and Souda"is this something you both are ok with?...."
"well that wasn't nice" souda said as sher went to pic up the creature "you oksy little thing?" she then calls out to Igor "I alright i'll tell you whan i wanna malest you"

Igor looks over and snorts, "Devils in flesh... " He seems to mull over that and smiles with the smile not reaching his eyes. " I dont think you could be that bad. Not like them." the last bit seems to be more to him self as he starts wandering. "I suppose i should show you were the rooms are." He starts up the stairs befor sighing as his wings drag and hovers the rest of the way up on the outside and waits at the second level.
Souda Follows still holing the creature in her arms. "I can be will act as my nature tells me to...I am about more than just Skin hun. and what did this little guy ever do to you that you had to hit it?"
"It follows me...Keeps following me."
"So you don't need to hit it" Souda had a cold look in her eye. "men shouldn't be so abusive that goes for women too, what room is free?"

Igor laughs bitterly about people being abusive. "People shouldn't but they are, that's the facts of life kid..." He points at the rooms, " Rooms 1-4 are open and so is 9 and 10."
"Believe me or not i say you both sould heed my warning..".Dumah then follows Souda and Igor around awating for him to finally come to his room..."and please if you wish to summon me all you need to do is knock on my door..DO NOT enter without my permission, and which room is the dark room with no windows?:

"In that case i want a room in between yours and his" she said pointing to the two men
"and may i ask why?...what is it that you directly want from me and Igor...that is if you dont mind me asking?"
"a night of fun maybe" she said with a seductive smile while she ajusted the strap of her bag that she had the whole time.
Igor mutters, " All of them have no windows." His frame shifts as he reaches into a pocket and pulls out fruit jerky, " If you can find out which is mine then go ahead. And i am taking the warning into account but ...i have strong doubs your crule like unit X." He walks away as the infamous name of the UFE group sinks into their minds. Clearly he couldn't be old enough to be one of them since they were disbanded 26 years ago, or so it is known.

" well that was odd" Souda said to herself as she watches Igor leave she starts to look at the room...."well i guess i won't get the room i want so i pick number 4" she said as she walked to the door and phased through the door , as soon as she was in the room sher droped her things and went to a wall looking for a spot that had no electrical current. "Oh I'll find his room all right" she whispers as she prepairs to phase through the walls to look for his room
Dumah looksat the doors" ah door number 3 should do the trick" Opening the door all the way he sees the light dangiling from above.. but does not bother turning it on as he stands in the hall watching Igor walk away and Souda phaze through walls he smirks and vanquishes into the shadows closing the door behind him
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Igor quietly seeks out the companion he arrived on the planet with before he his hooked by his pants as Coppertop walks by and he spins about as he takes on an official air with what little emotions draining from his face as he follows her in short steps to keep pace with her. "Come on 1065 we have at least part of a crew so lets push off." Igor grimices as he looks down at her but says nothing as he looks off into the distance thinking about the dismal skills of the crew. "Ah dont worry Igz Some one will show up with out our knowing." Igor narrows his eyes at this as he looks down at her looking for an explaination. "I mean this is a diskworld ship, something always happens."

"Cap...tain." There is a slight pasue as he adjusts to calling someone else a captain. "You told me that this was a stripper ship."
"Oh it is but," Her grin gets larger as she looks up at him, " I belive its a ship following my physics so it will." Igor sighs as he looks at her wondering why her thoughts never seemed logical when it came to the ship.
"Lily reality does not work lik-"
"Igor . It does because i believe it. and if you keep fighting i will show you death." Igor watches her as he tried to decyper the strange captain as Timmy and Karl run by carrying supplies for their own odd hobbies."Mornin' Capt!" Igor narrows his eyes as he wonders what they need with the crate of screeching and squeaking crate before shaking his head. Just as he starts to shake his head a feminine man appears behind him and starts combing his hair. "Sinces i like you Igor you always seem to attract weird. Makes me feel like back at 'ome."

Igor growls as Sammy runs the comb through the rising hair as it forms a Mohawk out of his aggravation. "Sammy stop that." He pulls away as the man's lips twitch slightly before going back to trying to groom Igor as Sammy says, " You are my domain now so i got to care for you. "Igor growls lowly as he stalks off with Sammy following lightly on his feet, harassing the hired gun but not getting a negative reaction from him even up to the point of finishing his grooming before vanishing. there is a resounding slam as Igor locks him self away in his sparse room. he spreads his wings as he chews idly on the leathered fruit and picks up the electronic pad as he looks for any thing to spike his interest.

As the ship heats up and starts its process of starting up they take off. "Hey people i for a mission to see what happened to the ship....Boatmurder or we can make a stop at Zeta. You need to tell me what you what, and im very open to ideas of questing at this point."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 pm

As Souda prepares to phase through the walls she decides that she didn’t want room number 4 since it reminded her of her un happy times in her old house on her home world…her house number had two 4’s in it.

“424896” she said as she once again phased out in to the hallway. “Okay now lets see he said that rooms 1,2,4, 9, 10 are open since Dum, Dum took 3 that means that rooms 5, 6, 7, 8 are taken…I think I’ll take the end room 10 as a reminder that I still have to return home to save my sisters and mother.” She turns down the hall, and walked to room 10, she then phased in through the door. She looked around the room and instantly knew when they got to a better planet she was gonna have to do some shopping. Letting out a sigh at the empty room she set back out to the hall and went the one of the rooms she was told had people in them starting at the one closest to her.

as she phased half way through the door of room 8 taking note of the math problem on the door as she peeked in only to find that In side room eight she sees that there are blankets and strange art of the disk world on the walls as every thing looks quite messy. The only really clean space was the desk and the small garden that is growing purple grass.

“ummm… hmm… this looks weird… the grass it pretty though. I doubt that Mr. nice bod has a garden” she phases out of the room and goes to the next one. Once there she repeats the same thing to room 7 as she did to room 7+1. “Well this looks interesting she said as she looked around.

The equipment sparks and arks as it looks like the person in hear is using the desk as a lab station and dicection table seeing there is old blood on the table and floor about it.

“This looks more like a lab than a room. Who would want a room like this?” she said as she left and then peeked in to room 6 ‘Well well I found it” she thought to herself as she spotted Igor. She then quickly left to check out the last room so she could talk to Igor when she decide to show him she found it and that he couldn’t keep her out. As she looked in to the last room she saw that The last room looked very similar to room 7 but for the table being replaced by a expansive commuter system. Which looks a bit odd with the arcing chemical tables with various liquids in random bottles.

“Okay this one it just as weird as room 7….guess it is time to check on my Man-meat” Souda says as she returns to the hallway then walks through the door to Igor”s Room.
“Hey Hot stuff” she says with a smirk, “I told you I would find it”

Igor scowls as he turns about as he places his helmet down. "Its not hard to find but why are you in here."

Souda Leans against the door "Just looking about. was Wondering if you wnated to have some F-U-N fun...since you seem so up tight. I figured you could use a relaxing Massage” was her reply. As she looked about his room.

Igor narrows his eyes at this, "I have my reasons and people dont massage me for reasons of sharp and pointy crystals." He takes a step away from her non-chalontly. As she looks about there is very little he seems to own but he does have a spare bed. The only thing that really seems to be there are two skulls and a weapons rack with a small filing cabinet

Souda smiled "well I guess you just need some one to show you some love. Is there any reason you can give me on why you room looks plane compared to the others? And what are the skulls from? They look interesting"

Igor's wing flutter slightly making a scraping noise as his eyes go blank. "the skulls are mine and they kept me sane and no i dont need any love." he chews on the fruit jerky as he seems to with draw into him self, leaving the why your room so bare unanswered

“that’s not Ture everyone deserves Love in one way or another. You Just gotta be happy with your self too” Souda says as she takes a step Closer no longer in a flirty mood but one that can’t stand to see others feel bad.

“So Why don’t you need Love. You do have close friends right? Friends Can have Love for each other too you know. So wanna be friend?” she gave a genuine smile as she looked at him with kindness in her eyes.

Igor sneers as his lips curl up to show the longer cainies. "I dont need friends and i dont need love so get out of my room. " Igor's eye twitches as his eye sight turns to the door.

“fine I’ll leave for know But I think you should rethink the “I don’t need Friends” think” she says in an attempt at his voice as she turns to walk through his door. “oh and by the way Those Locks will not keep me out. I will be back to see if you change your mind. Cause I will be here if you decide that you wanna have a friend to lean on and share your troubles with. Before now I wouldn’t know what to do with out my Brother he is both my Twin and my Friend. If you ever need to talk I will be in room 10.” With that said she Slips through the door and heads down the hall to her room
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Upon Entering his room DUmah give outa sigh of relief" ah this place should do well" feeling Kind of un sure Dumah hesitates to go talk to the captain again as a voice begins to telll him in his head" dont tell them just let them find out on there own...this ship can be all yours if you want it to be".."No you will not do what you did before i have no need for you now".Dumah walks out his room and heads towards Igors room. Once found he begins to bang on the door till It swings open

Igor opens it as he growls in annoyance, " Yes?"

" Look i need to tell you i have a rather dark side to me and once it is released everyone on this ship is in trouble..i just wanna give you a heads up". Dumah takes a step away from the threshold and looks around the door frame" ah i cannot cross a threshhold into some bodys property without them inviting me in first".

Igor watches with cold caulating eyes of someone use to killing before opening his door farther, " Come on in if you want." He turns his back to Dumah, " your not the only dangerios on on this ship. Im in ...rehab for lack of a better word." He walks by one of the skulls and picks it up as his jet black claws tink on the ivory white that has bloches of red on them.

"i see youve had your share of trouvles in the past and im open to hear you out...but my hunger for blood must be fed frequently for everyones sake...see i am not like many other vampire races i am a brujah i am what you must be worried about"Dumah leans up against the wall and looks around the room squinting his eyes from the light "blah bright light i gotta hate it it dosent hurt me but id rather be in pure darkness"

Igor looks over and frowns, " I prefer the light only since it reminds me im not were i was. I can see with out the light if needed. But you should talk to the captian about your condition even tho i think Karl and Timmy already got you food." He places the skull back down and his eyes dosent seem to be fousing on Dumah as the thrid cracks open.

" when are we planning on leaving this planet? and if we do wil we have enough food for me?"Dumah stares at Igor and kind of grins seeing as though Igor dosent seem to care about Dumahs condition

Igor's eyes fouce as he sasy, " we already have if you didnt feel the take off. and Why is it people are asking me these thigns im not the cpatian or supplie person." He eyes Dumah at this seeing this is more then just a touchy subject with him no longer being captian of a ship.

"well if your not the captain of this ship then whos the captain???*

Igor narrows his eyes" The short one with horns the one that inquired about your blood needs."

"ah then you have my sincerist apologies then sir i shall take my leave and let you be..but if you ever need company dont be afraid to knock on teh door".Dumah then Slowly walks towards the door and turns his face to the side and give off an evil smile showing his white clear fangs."goodbye sir"

Igor shows no reaction to this other then picking up his data slate and laying back seeing there is no threat yet. There is a slight noise from his closet which gets him to lower the slate and glare at his closet door before he goes back to reading.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Igor lays back in in bed with his arms folded behind his head as a leg hangs off the bed, bending a wing. He stare at thie celling with his mind thinking before he says softly to him self, " I wish that we were father away from people so they dont have to bother me." He shifts to roll over as he wonders why people still think of him as a caption. Surely he isn't giving off that feeling any more, seeing he is more of a solder then any thing else.
~~~~~~~~~~~
As Timmy tinkers in the engine room the dusty and covered bulky object slowly starts to move as the engine under there starts to power up. The goblin looks about as he hears this and his normal happy smile falls as he sees the covers falling off the engine. There is a deep blue of infinity that starts to glow dimmly from the air in the middle as the iron disks slowly lift up as the frozen Mercury starts moving again in the pipes like millions of silver ants. "Oh Lilly won't like this...." The disks with artistic runes on the edges start spinning faster and faster as the glowing gets brighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain Coppertop sits in the captain's chair and watches the fire as they leave the atmosphere.Her eyes glaze over slightly before there is an alert on one of the screens. She fouses her eyes and walks over as she looks at the screen. "Oh screw me side ways. Seriously? F-ing hell." SHe hits the coms and yells, " Every one hang on we are about to ju-!" The coms are cut off as the ship is filled with the deep blue light. Every one has the odd scence that every thing about them moves while they stayed in place as the ship exits the light and the engine that started up dies. Coppertop growls as she narrows her eyes and her ears flick out as she looks to see where they are location wise and frowns as she lacks any coordinates of where they might be.

The ship drifts in space as the larger ship behind them start to power up it's weapons and shields in self defense despite the small ship being no where as big as them.
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 am

*The Mirror Shard had just exited its jump when it registered a strong spatial anomaly forming just off their port bow. The ship, assuming they had been traced by some darker agency, went to full alert, and began powering up the shields, the slight distortion of space reassuring the nervous crew as they readied themselves for what they thought would be another massive fleet. The watcher on the bridge called out to the captain, his face a mask of perplexity*

Captain Kaine, the anomaly has subsided and there's... Only one ship. It seems to be unaware of our presence for some reason. It's a small ship sir, not in our databanks, but it could be a heavily modified personal yacht or some such...

*The watch looks at the Captain for answers. Captain Kaine keeps his face impassive as he wonders what the hell is going on. There's nothing out here, just a dead planet they'd been using as a rest point... Then he realizes the danger the exceedingly loud jump may have done and nods to the Gunner on deck*
Mister Sentier, keep the guns primed and the shields running, we may have company before long. Mister Telman!

*The man on watch looks up sharply*
Keep a sharp eye out for anything that may have picked up on-...

*The watch interrupts with a sudden urgent shout*
Multiple anomalies detected sir! Loud and harsh! Three marks!

*Captain Kaine brings up the tactical display on the display mounted to the command chair and observes the three anomalies as they resolve into ships. The sensors begin analysis immediately, and red warnings begin flashing as the computer identifies all three new marks of orkish origin, their hulls cobbled together from scrap and crudely painted red. They're only a few minutes away, pushing their crude engines to the fullest in their haste to be at the foe. Captain Kaine stands up immediately and addresses the whole ship via a throat mic, glaring at the viewscreen like an angry god, his visage contracted with the rage of one who has seen the devastation these creatures could inflict on peaceful systems*
Keep the ship on full alert! We have greenskins inbound! Repeat! Greenskins inbound! Prepare to repel boarders! All batteries pick your targets and fire as she bears! Teach them the meaning of the word 'dakka' and let not a one pollute this system! Mister Sentier, fire the Hellblade as soon as it's prudent, and see if you can't take one of them out of the fighting.

*The Gunner salutes and runs off the bridge, shouting orders into his comm. Captain Kaine sits in the command chair, uplinking with the piloting programming. His eyes close and the ship begins to move, accelerating steadily to curve around the orkish clunkers, one of which has broken off and has made a ramming course with Coppertop's ship. The one of the others has closed enough to be in range of the small gauss batteries, which fire slugs steadily at it with apparently little effect. The luckless third ship is caught full-on by the Hellblade, the particle beam vaporizing most of the claptrap the orks call a vessel, somehow managing to miss the bridge, which floats uselessly through the ship's original trajectory*
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:04 pm

(since no one is posting)

Coppertop's lips curl into a maddened grin as she sees a ship is trying to ram heads with her own as she Barks out, "Ram it." Karl looks back with a frighten look for only a moment as she addresses the rest of the crew, " Brace for impact!" The purple pussy cat's thrusters fire up as they speed for a crash collision with the Ork ship.

Igor saw the blue of the jump enter his room as he sits up suddenly as his wings crackle from his weight bing on them as they bend before he swings his feet over the edge grabbing his gun off the rack and heading out as he heads out to figure out what was going on. As he reaches the bridge and opens his mouth to get out a question the ship flips violently so the sudden shift in gravity is felt as the ship's systems freak out. There is a moment of every thing righting it's self before the entire ship shakes violently, throwing him and those not braced about the hall way or rooms. Igor spreads his wings out as he partially rights him self before hitting the wall hard enough to completely mangle his wings and he groans in pain as he pulls his arms away from his head. His wings fall to the floor or dangle brokenly from his back as he snarls out, " What the hell is going on?!"

Out side the ship the wings of the ship that were quite of with the thick and well plated baces move to latch onto the ship as the 'rear' of the ship starts heating up starting to melt the outer hull of the ship they have latched onto as they both carren out of controll in the space as the other ships battle.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 pm

As Souda feels the jump, and as soon as the ship stopped she tumbled to the floor. "ouch whet the fuck! better go see whats up" as she leaves her room she sees Igor running up the hall and follows him to the bridge. as she hears him snarl out, " What the hell is going on?!"

"Thats what I wnna know" she says as she fully enters the room and stands next to Igor, whom she notices is ready for a fight.

"Captain Coppertop, what happen and why did the ship just jump like it did?" Souda asked as she rubbed her head where she hit it when she tumbled to the ground.

Last edited by Yumichika on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 am

as the ships collide Dumah falls out of his trance and and hears the captain yelling over the intercom "can a guy get some rest here without something happening every second?" . Dumah walks out of his room and slowly walks towards the captains quarters immediately as he enters the room he senses a tiny pint of blood that is coming out of the captains lips. Dumah controlls himself and stares at the captain.."whats going on?"

She looks over her sholder and narrows her eyes at Igor who grimices, " Some one did a random jump. Landed in the middle of an ork flight path." Igor glares at her as she seems to imply it was him that caused it.

Dumah scratches his head while staring at the captains lip" and has there been any casualities.....my dear....captain?"

Captian Coppertop shakes her head, " seeing that your all here i got nothing to worry about." Karl looks over as he clutches onto his contreol panals and shivers.
"Uhh captian the door is about to ...give"
"Wha-" there is a uddable tanging of a door being forced open from the back of the ship. "Oh... they went through the heat how irratating."

Dumah looks over at Karl then stares back at the captain.." so uh i guess were supposed to go fight them or something?...or shuld we just let them come in here and take over everything?....seems like im not the only person who seeks blood in the universe"

Coppertop turns about as he gets out of her chair and draws her odd looking sword as she barks out, " Hell yeah we defend the ship. Igor head them off with your friend." Igor ducks away as he moves quickly back to his room where he pulls out his guns and hits his closet.
"She knows your in there Mr. jones." Igor slips away before a man stummbles out and tails after him. "Igor! your stay out of battle your much to vauable to damage." "Stuff it jones!"

Dumah raises an eyebrow" and what is it that you want me to do captain?"

Captian Coppertop covers her face and places her hands on her hips, " What do you think Vamp. Feed your self and go crazy."

Dumah takes a deep breathe and trys to resist his hunger."you...do...no...yo...your all going to be in danger right?"

She watches him and smiles, "Oh i know but i bet you never been up against my boys have you."
"Li-li-lily?" Karl looks at her timidly as she says this and she waves him off as he shrinks slightly."Trust me your not thei first vampire i have had to but heads with."

Dumahs fangs slowly start to grow" i might not be the first vampire captain but i might be the last you ever get to face....id rather not do this seeing as though alot of damage might occur". Dumah then puts his hands over his face" ah but who can resist that sweet scent of blood such a delicate thing yet so dreadful and addicting"

Coppertop smirks as she brandishes her knife for a moment, "e you waiting for go gorge your self you bloody leech." She rolls her head and stopms several times as she psycies her self up and heads off. Karl sighs as he sticks on the controlls and messes with them. "Igor you got 5 minutes to get that door close."

Listening to the captains request Dumah shakes his head and walks off to meet with Igor..."honestly i no it would be for the best but id rather not"...as he gets closer to igor he smells something that puts a smile on his face. as he takes a whiff of the air..."blood" ....Dumah then stares at Igor from distance

Igor Has taken to the rafters and using the height and obstrustions to his advantave while a unknown man is on the grouns makign his eay up with blood covering whtat should be his hands, "Ah this brings back old memories dosent this 1605?" The man seems to be rather bright as Igor ingnors him and mobes about the small space to get the orks entering as a flood of greenskins enter the ship.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:16 pm

As Souda listen to the Captain tell every one about the attack she turned and ran to the area that was breached. “Good thing I always have my spy weapons on me” thought Souda as she reached down and into her boot and pulled out a small laser pistol and a few small throwing knifes that were in a pouch around then since they were poisoned. As she straightened up to her full height, “Alright who wants a piece of me” she Yelled as she came across an ork that was making its way down the hall in her direction. As got was closer she ducked under, ones swinging its arm as she made her self do a baseball slid, stiletto boots first. As she slid, her tight leather pants protected her leg and she bent her top leg then dug her heel in the leg of the closet enemy.

As she hits the ork's leg he looks down and roars out "WAAAAAGH!" As he slowly brings his cleaver about to strike out at her as his gun blazes away into who ever and what ever is about him as he swings the gun about.
as the ork starts to fire Souda throws a knife in to its eye and then shoots it in the head with her laser pistol. She then throws another knife at the one that missed her before. As she got up she put some distance between her and the orks she was fighting.

The ork only looks momentarly stuned as the lazer hit's it in the head as ir flailas about as it hacks away at the other ones trying to get in as well as others hacking at it not caring they are hitting friends or foes

“FUCK!” came Souda’s voice as the Ork took another swing at her at this point all she could do was dodge and keep the distance between them and herself. “Fuc-“ was all she got out as one blow half hit her and she tumbled to the ground her knifes and pistol flying out of her hands. “>_<!” as all she could do as she rolled out of the way of one trying to stomp her as she rolled she reached into her left boot and pulled out 4 more knifes and from her right shoe a small dagger. As she rolled she spotted someone over head. ‘who the hell is up there?’ she thought as she rolled again and stabbed the leg that almost mad contact.

As she moved to hit the ork and just barely missed as she sees the movement of the thin form of igor is covered up by an ork who is baring down. There is a soft clacking of hoofs and a crunching as the figure of someone hitting the ork right in the belly which is followed by a cracking noise as the captain peels away from the ork and he falls with a surprised look in his face " Red is fastest muther truckers" Copper top smirks devilishly as there is a loud protest from Igor who is yelling at her to get back as she backs away readying for another head ram

Souda then gets to her feet “Fuck that hurt how the hell am I suppose to do damage to them ….I never fought things like them before” Souda says as she backs way trying to not get hit by another attack. Once the spinning in her head went away she shot her pistol she scooped up from the ground just a minuet ago and tries to hit them again.

Igor snorts as he moves along as quick as he can cussing under his breath about reckless captains as he wiggles his way to one of the doors from above as guns tear through the cheap lining of the tunnel. But from the angle he is at it is near imposable to see if any bullets have hit him as he works his way closer to the door.

Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 am

as Dumah heads off to fight the orks he finally give into his blood hunger and attacks the orks that have invaded the ship before attacking them he hides in the shadows stocking them and awaiting to strike like a snake from the shadows..as an ork walks by he leaps on it giving off a hounding screech of maniacal laughter that could be heard through the ship

Igor moves swiftly across the soft materal as he craws quickly clawing in to the materal as he scrabbles alone as it sways dangeriously as orks hit the wals and he periodically shoots down at the orks. He cusses him self out for picking the worse place for trying to get to the doors as they fire up nearly hitting him in the brocess with stray bullests. He hisses softly as he feels the leather give and presure on his side for a moment cauing the scales that thinly line his sides to cut into him

As Dumah jumps on the Ork he pushes it to the ground and begins to pound on its chest plate armor with all the power he has as his eyes change colors and his fangs begin to expose and his veins pop the only thing that on his mind is hunger.

The ork falls back wards as it over compinsates and hits the ork directly behind him and hoowls out as it swings its wild puches at him while the other orks contiues on. after a reckless assault on the ork dumah begins to feed seeing as though there isnt enough blood he quietly vanquishes into the shadows

Igor winces ever so slightly as all three eyes are open and he is partally deafen by the gun shots that are roaring about above him as he approches to where he will need to drop down and use his agility to close the door and hope the Orks dont get a hold of him.

As DUmah Roams in the shadows he comes across Igor and watches him in the shadows as Dumah leaps from the shadows and grabs igor by the neck and smashes him into the floor

Igor taken by suprise finds his face forced into the semi soft faberic and gasps in surprise as his middle eye flashes red just like his wings. But unlike his wings his eyes seem to darken as he claws at the surface he is on to whips his legs about to try to get his attacker off him.

Dumah begins to tighetin his grip around igors neck and leans in next to him and inhales"ah Blaaad" as he laughs insanily...he then picks up igor and slams him against the wall repetadely

Igor arches his back as he opens his mouth to gulp for air as he hits the wall and his feet scraables at the oddly curved wall as his face twists in hate as he hits the wall causing more cuts and scrapes nick his skin as he finally uses his legs to swing about as he strkes out for dumah as he trys to cause enough pain ot to send them both over the edge so he can attempt to get free,

as Dumah and igor fell a level below DUmah still had a firm hard grip on Igors neck smashing him as they touch the floor from a small height Dumah then leans in next to igors neck and takes inhales as he licks his lips about to bite down on Igor he picks him up off the floor again and smashes him into the wall as igors feet dangle off the ground

Igor manages a glare from being knocked silly as his eyes focus on Dumah as he curses out the comand the captian gave him about hurting crew mates. Igor breaths slowly as the teeth get closer to his neck before he lashes out visiously with his foot to Dumah's groin and box's his ears to stardle and cause the strangesst sensation as his hands clap about Dumah's ears tht cause a moment of pain then a strange vaccume.

As Dumah is hit on the ears he drops Igor yet slashing him underneath his scales and vanquishing into the shadows...before Dumah vanquishes he glares at igor poingint a finger at him....As Dumah moves through th ships darkest shadows he comes across Karl...and stands in back of karl in the shadows with the most vicious glare

Igor snarls as he barks out "captian a crew member snaped get tim to close the door." He collapses coughing as he gets his breath back and starts after DUmah as he closes his main eyes to seewhere he is as he moves after the man.
Timmy launches himself between the legs of the orks and skidders as he makes quick darts for the door using his small size to get by.
Karl looks over his shoulder as he feels a presence and blinks with surprise and looks thoughtfully confused. "Oh hi there... do you need any thing?"

Dumah walks out of the shadows and glares at Karl with a smile on his face as his teeth are exposed and his hands begin to curl makinga fist he dashes towards karl smashing him against the wall and biting him on his neck suddenly his power begins to grow as he leeches off karl and throws him across the room he vanishes into the shadows appearing behind him again and ripping both of his arms off as he laughs menacingly looud enough to send chillz down the spines over everyone on this ship

Karl quite attaken a back by the violance of Dumah and not skilled in any fighing lets out a scream of terror as he is hit and seems rather helpless even with out the need to disarm him as he falls to the floor bleeding with shock on his face.

Dumah then drags karls body down the corridor as blood can be seen makinga trace as to were he is leading him suddenly Dumah lets go and remembers about the captain....Dumah then grinds his teeth and vanishes into the shadows after the captain....as from a distance can be a screeching laugh could be heard throughout the halls
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Timmy dives to the side as the door he is about to close burst open as a blue paint splattered moter cycle makes its way through and passes him as it roars into the ship knocking other orks out of the way as it scrapes in. Tim gets up quickly as he slams the door closed and hits the button to the side of the door that has been craftially hiddedn as the ship spins about as there is a horrible reverberation as the ships part. The ship groans from the effort but then shoots away as the clawed wings of the Purple pussy Cat tear away parts of the Ork ship as it spirals leaving the wall of the ship shredded. The ork ship's guns start firing as the purple pussy cat sprials out of control with no Karl to control it.

Coppertop's eyes flash dangeriously as she hears Karl's scream and she barks out, " Igor clean up the remainders. I got a meeting with some one." She charges off as her eyes gleam dangeriously as she heads straight for the bridge. " Timmy you know what to do nin your room.
"Ah yes captian lily! i will set up the table now." He hurries off as quick as he can with the orks in his way.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Igor bares his teeth at Mr. Jones who is dabbing his wounds and scolding him for being un-careful. Igor snaps something in a strange language at Mr. Jones as he backs away and stalks towards Souda or her general direction as he keeps trying to brush off the strange man that she does not remember being introduced to.

As Souda watched Igor approach her, she looked from him to the man that was trying to clean his wounds. As she took a step toward him, she winced in pain as the step hurt the ankle the tried to kick/slid in to the ork (spelling?) with. "I don't remember seeing him on the ship when I looked around earlier. So Igor who is he may I ask" Souda asked while gesturing towards Mr. Jones.
Igor growls out, “He is m-"
He is cut off as Mr. Jones interjects "Ah nice to meet you your worth is 3421 credits on the open market. I am Mr. Jones and i'm watching over Igor to make sure his worth does not go down." Igor narrows his eyes at Mr. Jones and pushes past him as he kneels by Souda to check her wounds.
Souda looks at Igor "and where were you hiding him?" she then turns to Mr. Jones “I should be worth more than that I am trained in many things and my people don't catch illnesses very often. And besides it’s not like you or any one else will control me... well maybe in bed but that is another story." she said with a suggestive tone in her voice clearly not hiding the fact that she was checking him out. Her eyes then returned to Igor. "If the 2 you are looking for some 'fun' I am willing to have you both."
Souda then made a mental note to ask Coppertop more about the strange man that said her was watching Igor's 'worth' *he was here to make sure Igor's worth didn’t decrease
This seems to completely pass over Mr. Jones’s head as he pulls out a note book and writes down, " No no you are worth as much as your worth to my employers."
Igor looks rather annoyed as he says, “He was in my closet where I wish he stayed." Igor slowly looks at her wound before clawing at his shoulder crystal to let some of it fall into her wound. It tingles slightly as the pain lightens. "That should stem the bleeding for temporary amount of time."
"I will hear none of that seeing I was told to watch your ass." Igor stops moving for a moment before he lets go and gives Mr. Jones a surly look.
Souda then look to Igor "He CAME from YOUR Closet? Are YOU SURE your NOT GAY?" she asked she then flat out asked Mr. Jones "Are YOU Gay?" and as an after thought she said out loud "who hids another man in their closet?"
Mr Jones blincks, " Yes im quite gay and well i never been do depressed always enjoyed my job." Igor slowly sinks as he covers his face and rubs right over his scales as it finaly traslates for one of the two guys.
"Im not gay!"
"...Oh! OH! yes he can procrate"
"Damd it Jones. Go away."
Souda looked at Mr. Jones " I don't mean gay as in happy I mean as in you wanna sleep with him" sha said as she pointed to Igor. she then turned to Igor "if your not Gay then Prove it...Kiss me."

Igor makes a face and he looks even more disturebed as Mr. Jones slides so he is off to the side but has a note book in hand. Igor looks between them both as his middle eye glows a crimson red before becoming laced with purple. "Wha-what?"
"I said if your not Gay Prove it" she said again with a smirk
Igor keeps a slightly disturbed look aas he keeps his eyes on Mr. Jones and says, " yes well i think im fine with being gay just to spite people." Igor strides away quickly as Mr. Jones slowly drops his hands and makes a note as he mummbles. " No sign of intrest for either gender yet worth remains the same."
"fine" she then turns to Mr. Jones so how does one worth go up?"
Mr Jones looks at her with a polite inquizical look, " Ah well ablities that one would buy for. Unfortunatly your talents are not on my list of caucaltions."
"well. what do you really know just by looking at me?" she asked with a he dont know me additude

"Ah i watch and obsuve. Do you think i would let Igor onto a ship that wont improve his worth more? Coppertop is a wonderful training captian."
Souda rolled here eyes "that dosent answer my question" she said as she started down the hall.
Mr Jones seems to think about something and writes down more before tailing after where Igor went. Muttering "Need to find outif he will willingly copelate with another of gender."
" oh he will when the time is right" Souda said as he rushed passed her

Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm

As Coppertop clacked down the hallways to get to where Karl layed she can smell blood as her eyes narroed as she keeps moving quickly.

Dumah moves through the shadows and watches as copptertop...charges around the hallways..he stalks behind her lurking in the shadows awaiting to attack caoppertop at the right moment

Coppertop skids to where Karl is for a moment befor heading into the bridge as she grabes his arms to lay them out near him so timmy could find him as she looks about for clues, never stoping as her ears flick about.

Dumah watches coppertop across the hallway... his eyes light up..he sees karls ripped limbs...and trys to control himself but as he sees the blood being dripped from the ripped limbs...Dumah charges in the shadows towards coppertop

Coppertop ears flick back as she spins about using Karl's arm to hitt her attacker as she rolls out of the way as her eyes blaze, " Sorry about that Karl if i broke any of your bones." She says aplogetically as she clatters away and keeps her eyes fixed on Dumah. " And your a lively bugger aint yeah? well bring it on!"

as Dumah gets hit his face just movesto the side and you can hear a evil grin coming from him..Dumah then looks back at coppertop. As he opens exposes his fangs..... blood comes seething down from his mouth he grabs coppertop by the neck and holds her up as her feet dangle from the floor

Coppertop kicks him hard as he brings her hands abour to grab on to his arms as she grins insanely. Light, well more like the abscence of light flares out around her hands as it moves up her arms and she lauchs, " Im not that easy to take down." He can feel somethign being unleased or was it sucked back as she vanishes from his hols and appears charging out of the door of the bridg as her horns crakle with blue light. Dumah gets the distinct feeling she was never in his hands even tho he knows he grabed onto her.

Dumah looks over at coppertop and smiles and in a low voice he says" fool" and moves through the shadows towards the same direction timmy is in.

Coppertop smiles at the chace as she starts to leave behind blue mist like clouds where her feet hit as she easily follows him and cuts him off as she says, " YOu think vanishing in shadows will throw me off?"

Dumah looks down at coppertop and arches an eyebrow "shadows......no.......more carnage" and laughs as he pushes coppertop to the side still charging at timmy

Coppertop frowns slightly as she chases after and pulls out a sock with a half brick in it and hits him over the head with it and as his head drops down grabs onto a thing on her tool belt and gets him in the face with the coin. " Now you being a vampire i know holy objects really hurt you guys. Dont make me use my magic."

Dumah falls on one knee and dosent make any noise or sign of pain as he is hit with a holy weapon. Dumah slowly gets up with one hand over his face as he bleeds from his forhead he laughs in anger and out of a pure rage grabs and tackles coppertop and with full force begins to smash down on her chest with both hands with such strength that an earthquake type resembeleance can be felt throrought the ship as blood slowly starts coming dwon from his forhead from the scar that was caused upon him by the weapon of which coppertop used

Coppertop looks slighly bothered and quite anoied with pain as she snarls and there is a stranes feeling of somethign rippling past him before he suddently finds him self lifted off of her and slamed into the ceeling as she rolls away rather unharmed but he can see the air distorting about her as her eyes turn purple with the oppist of a glow, like an anti-glow that drinks in the light as she moves her hands about leaving behind a symbol as her hads seem to ripple reality for a moment before every thing turns back to normal cept for the area about dumah that is a neon orange and him being full of blood lust, that just suddently drained away. She watches him with the strange purple orbs with a questioning look like she is not sure what just happened.

As Dumah feels the raw magic pass through him and his hunger fades away he glares at coppertop and says"just....the....beginning". As he Finishes his last word he falls on the floor and turns back into his old self but the scar that was given to him by coppertop still remained on his forhead still bleeding..Dumah opens his eyes for one more time and takes a deep breathe before giving out a sigh and shuts his eyes as everonye can see his body lies on the floor not moving not breathing

Coppertop frowns slightly as she looks at her hands and sighs, " looks like two for the table then." she rubs her chin as her eyes remain purple as she dosent seem t oconsirned by this happening.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:39 am

Igor narrows his eyes as he stalks through the coradors finding the orks that are running rampant. Eventually comming across Coppertop who is draging bits of karl through the hall ways. "Igor can you deal with the other ship?"Igor sighs as he starts to turn before curiosity pikes.
"Captian what are you doing with ....Karl."
"Oh putting him back together"
Igor stays quiet for a moment as he thinks of possible ways of Karl might still alive before snapping his teeth together as he pulls out a head set and starts to try to contact the other ship as he sees Timmy carry Dumah in the direction of one of the strange boy's rooms. " What are you doing?"
"zaping them back to life with lighting!" Igor mouths what they are doing before it really hits him and he spins about chases after them.
"Captian! What do you mean lighting"
"Your an Igor you should understand what we are doing"
"Ah tch! What?"
"Just a little zap of 10,000 watts!"
Igor's hair flares up as it makes a wonderful green blue plume "Captian your...that's barbaric even by standards i was raised by! don't you know anything about medicine?"
"Yeah! lighting and stiches fix every thing." Igor darts after them and grabs a hold of Dumah as he checks for life signs and looks rather cross. " Look i don't care what you do but he is still alive. He is breathing!"
"Oh shame well you can taken him then." With that timmy drops Dumah and igor kneels as he grabs hold of his arms and starts dragging him away from the demented Captain as she and her little minion takes Karl's remains to one of the rooms that were ment for Timmy or Karl. Igor kicks open the door and pants slightly as he pulls the unconsious figure before dumping him near the door that snaps close and he fixes his head set as he activates the communications.

"The purple .." He makes a face as he continues on, " Pussy cat hailing unknown ship. This is first mate Igor Fressia speaking. The captain is not available right now since she is ....dealing with an injured crew mate." He looks about and realises there is all sorts of blood on the bridge as the smell finally hits him and he shivers slightly, wondering how karl could of produced so much blood as the controls glisten red and why his blood smells so weird. "Please excuse the .. blood if the cameras of this ship is working."
Back to top Go down
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:54 pm

*Captain Kaine orders a final salvo at the injured ork ship, knowing that if the ship is even marginally intact, orkish vengeance would soon follow. The small mag-rails fire desperately at the thick orkish hull as the Mirror Shard's main cannon is slowly brought to bear. The Captain then notices the hailing from the other ship and flicks on the display irritably, the strain showing in his face as he barks back at Igor*
Purple Pussycat (without the slightest trace of embarrassment). What in the name of the honored ancestors are you doing disengaged from that ship? If that Orkish ship comes around before the main cannon can fire, this whole system is doomed, and the Mirror Shard's batteries are almost completely useless against armor that thick.
*Kaine turns to the fire-director next to him, distracted for a moment as he tells him to fire at the seams between the plates of the cobbled-together orkish ship. He turns back to Igor, frowning*
Tell your captain that if she values the safety of her ship and this sector she will direct her offensive against the engines while we keep them occupied with our turrets. See if you can't rip off something vital around the engines, the Orks probably won't notice you until they're trailing fuel with the racket we're making.
Keep in touch
*Kaine salutes crisply*
Captain Kaine out.
*Kaine turns his attention back to the Ork ship, directing the gunners to fire around the edges of the ship's sections, weakening the low-quality welds and ripping apart the cobbled-together sections. He prays they have no Wierdboyz onboard. The last thing they need is an Orkish psychic.*
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 am

Igor strightens up at the other captians snapish reply as his mind works clearly fuzzy with the details on space danger about Orks other then you dont want to close on them. " Yes sir." He quickly slides into the pilot's seat and takes the controls as he disingages auto pilot and suickly tries to get control and use to ship controlls again as he spins the ship about, quickly learning how to redrive.

Dumah takes a deep breathe and opens his eyes and a distorted vivid vision is seen almost like a white light he tries to get up but feels as though a force his holding him down...only to realize he has no strenght nor energy to get up" w...w...w...whats goinh on he quietly says?"

" ship battle and you lost it" Igor growls out as he shifts the gears and the ship shoots forward as he send it into a sloq sprial at the ork ship as he dips down then arks the ship up to get behinf the ork ship to rip out peces he sees as important.

Dumah puts his energy to the max as he slowly leans over and is able to put his knee down against the ground lifting himself up..DUmah barks at igor" WHY DO I HAVE A SCAR??????....EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!"

Igor snarls back, " Ask the captian she delt with you beserker." The ship banks hard right as Igor slams into the Ork ship uusing the claws to lach on as he does a fly by attak riping out part of the side as he regains control and does another swoop.

Dumah stand up and slouches over a little bit"hmph your even lucky to be alive you and the rest of the crew at that...weres the captain???" DUmah puts his hand over his face

"I should of let her hit you with what ever she was talkign about to bring you can to life. Dont know why i bothered to save your ass." Igor grunts as the ship shudders as there is a horrable wrenching noise as somethign from the Ork ship with then that time and igor looks at the screens to figutre out what came off with the last swoop, " that the hell?"

Dumah smirks" heh fool you all bought this upon yourselves you should thank the captain for that i asked her if she wasok with it andshe said go crazy...so i took it literally not like its my fault you fool".Dumah watches igors reaction and grins" whats wrong igor feeling scared???"

Igor dosent seem to respond as he keeps his eyes on the controlls trying to fouce on the ship, "Scared no, consirened about orders yes, but not my place to question." He spins the ship about as he opens the clamps and tilts his head slightly as he thought he heard something but goes back to his attack of trying to tear things off the Ork ship. Befor giiving up on his rusty skills and moves to ram the Ork's fuel tank off.

"well my freind are you tired of being a pawn an recieving order...wouldnt you rather give orders???..i mean cmon you have all the neccessary requirments to be a captain...wouldnt you want to have your own ship and be in command of your own crew mates??" DUmah smiles as he stares at igor

Igor's eyes twiches slightly as Dumah strikes a nerve as Igor jerks the ship about violently and his ears curve back. HIs face darkens as he keeps his fouce on he controls. "What makes you think that?"

"hey i mean think about it with my strength and your intelligence were an unstoppable force....whats that word im looking for.....ah mutiny arent you sick of taking orders???....i mean dont you wish you could give orders for once??....rather then looked down by someone who believes they are more superior".Dumah puts an evil grin on his face as he stands up and heads towards the exit of the room "think about it just take a moment my freind"

: Igor narros his eyes as his middle one turns a deep red as he spins the ship about to ram off the fuel line or at least open the tank in one little area as iigor gets the claws to teat holes in it and slows the ship as he grabs the stanges looking gun Dumah has ever seen. "Thought about it, been there now frell off im not fit for commanding." Igor sets the ship in to a stand still so it is following where the Ork's ships tank is as he bares his teeth as his eyes start going black and he pulls a resperator off his side and puts it on. "If i was so damd smart i would of avoided getting caught." He kicks the door open and heads for an air lock. He sets the open connection with the other ship to his
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Igor unhooks the mask from his belt putting it on as he enters the air lock and holds on as he kicks the button tot open up into space with his cobbled together gun. He swiftly moves as he feels his body tingling in want to shut down as his hands move about so he can get a shot at the ork ship and sets his gun to full power as it glows brightly he kneels down as his foot is hooked under a bar as he fires it. A massive bolt of glowing green stuff is flung out of it as it hits the ork ship and eats away at the side of the ship while igniting the gas on the inside of the ship forcing it to spin about. Grim satisfaction crosses his face till he sees shapes flying towards him. He swears as he pulls out his pad and cuts off the locking mechanism to the ork ship and moves the ship forward then away as he relays on his one foot to hold him in. He un props his gun and hooks the strap about his back as he moves to get back into the ship quickly and shuts the airlock, laying there trembling and jerking as he waits for the pains and feeling to get back into his limbs as he blindly flys the ship by pad. His lips are blue as they slowly regain his normal color.

This causes the ship to weave about wildly and hit the spinning ork ship once or twice. before Igor can truely keep the ship away.

The captian finishes peacing karl back to gether and leaves timmy to do the rest as she comes sliding out to the brige and snarls, " What the hell was that. Igor where are you?" She hears the faint clattering reply from Igor before she jerks the ship into motion and drives it towards the Ork ship. Igor cut off from controls panics as he trys to ask her what is she doing as he sees the engines powering up for what looks like a jump. " No nothing really just making a hole." Igor starts to yell something at her about structure of the ship as she cuts him off and hits the big red panic button as the ship jumps forward as she spins in about so the back end goes through the ship. She laughs as she sees the Ork ship on her window with a purple pussy cat ship hole in the center.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 pm

(sorry it is kinda short I am kinda have no clue what to really post for her)

As every one ran around the ship doing their own thing Souda headed to the kitchen for some food after a quick stop at the med bay for some Ice and some bandges.
As she walked to the mess hall Souda wondered what every one was doing “oh well I guess I will find out later” she said to herself as she got some food from the fridge and heated it up and then finally sat down to eat and take care of her minor wounds.

((this post is INVALID.....i was poked alot to post when i shouldnt have.))

Last edited by Yumichika on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

As the ship tears through the Ork ship something strange happens as they find them selfs out of combat. But there is no large ship that was fighting the Orks...because there is no Orks. Every thing has been restored to the stated before the battle yet every one remembers what happen just...moments ago? Coppertop seems to be treating this like it is normal as Both Timmy and Karl are next to her. "Ah....I was wondering if that would happen... seems like things have righted them selfs!"She laughs light heartedly "Seems like the drive has other plans isn't that right boys?" They nod as if nothing happened. Karl never got ripped apart and timmy never had to put him back together.
"Ah crew we will be doing our mission now seeing things reset them selfs. Good news nothing happened."

Igor in his room when he remembers last he was on the bridge is standing there with his weapons in his arms and his eyes twitching as his mind tries to comprehend what happened. "WHAT?!

Souda Has a completed meal in her hands even though she is now in her room which she never returned to after making a meal.

Dumah is in his room with no injuries but does know he fought something or someone ...even tho he felt no pain.

(Have fun. Believable drive allows for any thing)
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 pm

If anyone was near the engine room after things 'reset' themselves, they would see an unfamiliar Dilophosapien female walking out with a tool belt around her waist, goggles on her neck, and a bag slung over her shoulder. The unfamiliar female dressed in just a bikini top showing off plenty of skin and tattered pants smeared with grease. "Well, I sure did pick a weird ass ship to land on, who would've known it would have a drive like THAT on it....." She grins to herself and bursts into laughter. "What a hell of a piece of work! I like it already! Might as well go introduce myself to this ship's crew...seeing as i stowed away and all...and tinkered on the engines a bit." She rubs her chin with a free hand before shrugging boredly and making her way to the bridge.

She enters the bridge casually and waves to the captain with a big smile. "Ello there! I'm looking for the one in charge of this flyin hunk of metal. My name's Tyra and I was lookin for more work. The reason I say 'more' is because i already tinkered with your engines a little bit makin em a tad more efficient." Tyra says with a playful grin as she holds up her wrench. "Took a few hits to do it though."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 am

After the “reset” Souda kinda freaked out and dropped her plate of food and rushed out of her room and headed to the bridge to find out what happened. Once there she spotted Captain Coppertop “what just happened…one min I was in the kitchen the next I was in my room???”

After she was done asking Coppertop whom had yet to respond a strange but beautiful woman walked in the room saying something about the engines. Souda smirked as the woman introduced herself. “Well hello there. I am Souda it is very nice to meet you” she said as she walked over to the new comer and didn’t hide the fact that she was checking the other woman out.

“You look very pretty. So where did you come from?” Souda asked with a hint of seduction in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in black
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next