Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost in black

Go down 
+3
Yumichika
Zazie The Beast
zincks
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Lost in black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:43 am

Tyra blinks at Souda and smirks playfully and puts her free hand on her hip and flicks her tail once. "Nice to meet ya as well good lookin', I'm Tyra. And I came from your guys' engine room, where I've been hiding out in since you all lifted off that last crappy planet." She says while playfully pulling Souda over to her with her tail and holding her close. "I'm here to look for the captain to try to get a permanent...or close to permanent, position on this heap as a engineer and or massage therapist...i'm skilled in both." She says wtih a nod and looks Souda over slowly and licks her lips softly.

Tyra looks up at Coppertop as she pulls Souda to her playfully and spins her around to she can grope her with one hand and rest her chest on Souda's shoulder. "Am I to assume you are the Captain? Coppertop was it you were saying Souda?" She asks and squeezes lightly as smiles at Coppertop. "Can I stay on board pleaseee? I'll word hard and what not..!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Coppertop looks over, and says lazily, "Oh don't mind those hic-ups of time. One of the engines are acting up from too much belief."
Tim coughs, "Yes mama...I thought things were getting to dangerous." His bat-like ears bounce slightly as he bows his head. "Sorry mama. I thought that it was the best way to get rid of contamination."
As Tyra enters the bridge Tim and Karl wave at her acknowledging her entering, with an erry at the same time going on. Coppertop grins crookedly, "I have no problem with new comers." She holds out her hand as she says, "Welcome aboard new blood." She thinks for a moment before having Tim and Karl run off to tell the hair trigger hire gun about the new comer and not to open fire on them. "Well with that getting settled....I never got a response to where you would like to go for a quest. Because we can stop off at Boatmurder or go to Zeta. "
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Tyra smiles brightly as the takes Coppertop's hand and shakes it happily. "Thank a bunch Cap'n! You mind if I just crash in the engine room? Ooooorrrr~" Smirks down at Souda in her grasp. "We could share a room Souda hun.~" She says playfully and jokingly, her attention goes back to Coppertop's comment about a quest which makes her tilt her head curiously. "Hmmm? What did I miss? Anywho, my vote is to this Zeta place. I just joined and I'm already doin something fun, yay!"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 am

“well I don’t let any one in my room sorry hun” Souda Said to the new comer as she turned to Coppertop not really caring if she is groped or not. “Well I think that Boatmurder sounds like it might be interesting” she says as she looks to Coppertop….. “so you gonna explain what happen and how every thing has ‘Reset’ its self and how?”

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

"Well tikes. I think we will hit up Zeta first then head over to boatmurder for some good old fashion lootin'." The Captain grins wirily and sets the course, well timmy sets the course, for Zeta.
When arriving in Zeta, the tall sky scrapers show through the thick clouds. The airfields are lit up for the ships coming in as well as planet side travel. The day of the mafia owned moon is quite splendid and as clean as chicago. Filled with the normal grime of other cities as well as life sustaining parks and scenery.
Landing is cleared very quickly with Karl and Timmy working the horn and Coppertop. "Well kids im going to be looking for some extra jobs. Hopin' for some fun jobs. Cann't stand nah serious jabs. Sah go play and wut not."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:33 am

Buzz steaches out lazily out on the docks as she extends her claws and yawns lazily showing her teeth. Her wonderful cobalt blue eyes close lazily as she rests out on a roof. As fun as this place has been she is now bored. She slowly stands up and leaps down using sturdy boxes to slow her decent. She lands gracefully onto the ground as her muscles ripple as she trots about sliding in and out of the crowds, still enjoying these crowded areas, especially since she finds new and interesting items in her pouches. She eventually settles down in front of those glorious flashing screens that tell her where ships are that will take her places. She slowly tilts her head side to side as she reads, as if she is charming a snake with her dangling braids. "Purple pussy cat?" She sits back on her haunches as the name flashes up and giggles childishly. "Maybe I can dye my fur Purple and they will take me on." She mulls over the thought before shrugging and setting off to find the ship. Taking her sweet time in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Like a seal among sea birds, the crowds part around the lumbering frame of the mecha suit. It sways gently as its long arms part the crowd with a gentle, but unyielding, touch. The bar of the heat sink glows a dull, smokey red, on its back, and the shield generator sparkles as dust articles fizzle near the emitter.
Mercy follows the directions she got, looking about each corner for a purple ship. A spherical, awful, purple ship called the 'Purple Pussy.' Eventually, she spies it, and checks the readings on her sensors. Impossibilities. Perfect.
Mercy approaches the ship, and immediately starts circling it with an interest. Mumbling under her breath, she begins to take scrapings from the ship and stores it in the the workshop. She continues to muck about in the landing gear, taking readings and taking notes, mumbling all the way.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Tyra yawns as she leaves her room(the engine room), rubbing the back of her head as she walks to the kitchen to get some food before actually leaving the ship. Not bothering to properly dress, she heads for the kitchen in just her undergarments. Upon arriving she looks around to see who else is there, if anyone, before rummaging through the food stock. "Hmmm...let's see what we have here shall we..." She sleepily mumbles to herself and sways her hips as her tail flicks about idly.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Igor eventually makes it to the bridge and freezes as he sees a new crewmate before Timmy makes a surprising appearance out of nowhere on the gun man. Igor hops back as the goblin explains that she is part of the crew to the suspicious gunman, who keeps his eyes on the lizard. It is clear he is suspicious as his scared face twists off on the side before he leaves to take care of business.
He heads out mumbling something about the captain being too trustworthy with people. His ears flicker about in clear irritation from things not being explained to him. Like suddenly not being in a fight as his wings flare red as they shuffle in irritation.
The wings flare out as he spots someone missing with the ship and he snorts in frustration as he confronts the mecha suit. "Oi! what the hell are you doing to the ship."

Tyra is carefully told by Timmy, "Don't mine Igor he is always grummpy."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Studying, sir." Mercy takes a step back and inside the coffin presses a button. A fascimile of her face, simplified to basic shapes, projects on her hull face. She looks to be concentrating. "Are you aware your ship is leaking a variety of particles, sir? I would assume not, as many here don't have the sensors for these radiations."
She lets out a drone, who spins about happily and clings to the landing gear, then begins to hum.
"Your haul has a resonance that is a mild tad off, like the armor is younger then it should be. And..." she sniffs, "At least at four points of diffusion, and a point of fissure on your haul. Good sir, I am studying your ship, and if I may be so bold, I would like to come with it for a while. I can pay." She sorted through her matter logs. "Do you accept gold bullion? I will give you a standard bar."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:53 am

Buzz trots through the crowd and eventually comes to the ship where she sees a large metal box that talks and a fairy man. She tilts her head slightly before barging in, "Oh hey I wanted to know if I could be joining yur Ship." She says this to the large metal box thing that is talking to the fairy man, Unaware she addressed the wrong person, and not so right person to address.
She smiles happily up at them and her short tail seems to 'wag' in happiness.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Igor looks like a bit of his hotheadedness cooled off at the mention of gold and been told why she was looking. He Looks over at the cat creature before asking the Captian about letting them on before his posture slumped slightly as his eye twitches. "You are both welcomed aboard by the captain. You don't have to pay to get on." He edges away from them as he heads off on his own business, mumbling something about the captain being too trustworthy.

(if people want to skip to the mission vote in the OOC)
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 am

Once every one finishes their business and get back to the ship they leave to head toward the mission of looking at Boatmurder. Captain Coppertop calls every one except for Karl to 'man the ship'. "Ello every one. No i think this is a good tome to get to know each oth'a. I Am Captain Coppertop Your Captain." You can swear you can hear every capital in the words when she introduces her self, "This here is Timmy. one of my adoptid kids. Karl is manning the ship." She glances at Igor who may of come to the room but he seems fairly unsocial, "So. Igor. Are you going to introduce your self?" The heavily scared man grunts before he stands to his full height.
"I am Igor. Hired gun. Not your captain. And no wish to interact much with you lot." He glaces at the captain before saying, "Can I leave now?"

Coppertop grins ear from ear as she says, "Nope! You need to talk to more people. Well more then those two that follow you around." Igor's face remains passive even if his hair seems to flair up in a slight Mohawk. He settles back to leaning with his back to the wall and watches all he can. " So who gets the baton now?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Buzz looks up and her head tilts to the side from Igor's comments her paws are playing about with a random item she picked up and Yawns. "My name Is Buzz and I get around a lot. I know how to drive and I find all sorts of trinkets." She smiles as she bears her teeth happily as her short tail wags about. "I can fly and pilot any thing there is nothing that has stopped me and never will.'
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Mercy smiles.
"I'm a biologist. My name is Mercy, and if you came to me warm, I can bring you back."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Tyra snickers and blows a kiss to Igor and winks then looks to everone else. "Name's Tyra, I'm an engineer and massage therapist...sooooo if any of you want to have some tension relieved...come find me in my room in the engine room." She taps her chin and blinks at Igor. "What was with the 'not our captain' bit stud? We already knew you weren't our captain...the captain refereed to herself as such silly man." She smirks and walks over to Igor to noogie him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in black   Lost in black - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in black
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2