Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo

Go down 
+2
Merrick Rose
optimalzelda
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Empty
PostSubject: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm

The year is 2025, in the coastal city of Fairport, USA, a rebellion has been started by a man owned belonging to the Armacham Technology Corporation. The government as called in the First Encounter Assault Recon task force, F.E.A.R., to take care of the situation. The F.E.A.R. team on site is accompanied by Special Forces Operational Detachment:Delta(SFOD-D) to help take care of the situation. Black hawks are en route to the Water Treatment Facility along the river in Fairport.

After the briefing 5 teams have been sent in first: Alpha Team, accompanied by F.E.A.R. operative Spen Jankowski, approaching the facility from the North. Bravo Team approaching from the East. Team Charlie from the Southeast with F.E.A.R. technical officer and medic, Jin Sun-Kwon. Delta Team from the West. And lastly Team Echo, from the Southwest with the F.E.A.R. Point Man.
----------------------------------------------------------

Over everyone's radio comms on the Black Hawks, the familiar voice of SFOD-D Coordinator A. Shepard is heard. "This is Den Mother reporting in to all teams, remember we are not to engage the enemy, our main objective aid the F.E.A.R. operatives as they assess the nature of the threat and keep the operatives alive. Understood everyone?"

In sync every soldier responded to Den Mother. "Understood sir!" On Bravo Team's chopper, one of the soldiers looks out the side of the chopper as they approach the water treatment facility. "I can't believe we're actually taking something like this seriously. I mean come on...clone super soldiers? Psychic commander? Sounds like a load of bullshit to me."

On board Delta's chopper, a new guy to the force seems to be fidgeting with his shotgun in hand. "So erm Clones eh? Never heard of any government project involving clones before...and I thought psychic stuff was just in comic books and stuff?" The new guy asks curiously as Roy looks at him. "I never heard of it either, and its not like we would've anyway. Sounds like some very top secret stuff to me....and could you relax? You fidgeting with that shotgun makes me think you might panic...and I don't think anyone here wants a buckshot sandwich." He chuckles and looks at Matthew. "Hey Matt? We almost there Mr. Recon?"

Anyone could look out of their respective chopper and see they were just a few minutes out from arriving at their destination at the riverside water treatment facility.

(and first post! For the briefing info, look at the prologue in the OOC post)
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:05 pm

"I guess it's one of those need-to-know things or whatever." Matthew, who had been checking and double-checking his pistol and rifle, looked up when Roy said his name. "We should be a few minutes out, yeah." Peeking out the side of the chopper, he could see the treatment facility growing larger the closer they got to it. He had a little bit of a bad feeling, but kissed his great grandmother's ring for luck.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:57 am

Chris sits back as he checks up on all his guns to make sure they are in prime condition as he mumbles, "It's called sci-fy. Probably just a terrorist group" He flips it over and checks up on the other side as he goes through his nervous fidgeting of checks. His hand pats his side pocket to feel the experimental drugs before moving to run his hands across his grenades. Once there is nothing to check he fidgets with the ring about his neck and twirls it about. After a few turns he pulls out the drugs and grimaces as he pulls one to pop into his mouth. He swallows the pill dry before putting the closed bottle back into his pocket. Supposedly they were to help his nerves which he did agree to test out on the field. He idely goes back to spinning his ring about.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:11 am

Jacob glances out the window but move back to the seemingly nervous member of the team. His mouth frowns as he hears the terms 'Super solders' and 'clones' again. "Yeah it is a load of bullshit. It's What the USSR was looking for back in the cold war. Did't they find any thing. Nope. That's what. Nothing."
His eyes slide over his team mates before snapping back to Chris as he takes a pill from a unmarked bottle. "For fuck sake. Chris was that a drug? Are you a druggie." He sits forward to take the bottle and looks it over. "Never heard of this drug. Experimental?" he rolls the bottle over in his hands. "Nerves? You got a problem with missions. Well Guinea Pig, just keep your head on your shoulders or you in danger the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:55 am

Chance looks around his gun polishing it with care and examining it making sure theyre is no flaws in it "super soldiers? shit theyre really going all out now a days huh?" Chance puts his hand on Jacobs shoulder "look at chris the second he heard super soldiers he almost shitted himself". Chance laughs trying to enlighten the mood seeing as though everyone is down on theyre luck, Chance pulls out his pendant from within his shirt and opens it he kisses the picture of his daughter and puts it back into his shirt." WEll boys seems like were almost here"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:18 am

Chirs takes back his medication as he glares at Jacob then at Chance. "I did not..." He trails off as he stashes his drugs away. "And I got asked to try these drugs on the field..." He falls back into mumbling after the slight raise in his voice. His hand rises to fiddle with the necklace before dropping to his gun and just sits there, holding it.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Bob does not even look up as the others comment about the mission. He has a small pile of various components in his lap and is looking at different ways of putting them together. All the while periodically picking up a zippo lighter, igniting it then closing it and going back to the parts. He seems blissfully unaware of what is about to go down.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

The guy on Bravo's helicopter watches the trio with a smirk on his face. "Least I'm grouped with 2 bad asses...could do without the chickenshit though." He says while looking at Chris. The pilot soon buts in. "Listen up! Get the ropes ready guys cause we're there. 60 seconds out! And Johnny?" The pilot says to the soldier who insulted Chris. "Yeah?" "Shut your damn mouth and leave the guy alone, we all have our problems. That goes for you guys too Bravo 1 and 3."
------------------------------------------

Roy chuckles at Matt. "Kissing the ring for good luck? I wouldn't worry too much about the bad guys, if it's true that killing one guy will end this whole thing. Then this mission shouldn't be too bad....and erm Bob? You with us there? We're about to land bro." He says as he grabs Bob's repel rope and sets it next to him as he and the others on the chopper grab their own. The pilot calling back to them. "Ok, 30 seconds...nice knowing ya guys." Roy rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the pilot's words.
------------------------------------------

Soon all the choppers come to a halt and hover in the air, Bravo stopping above a courtyard leading to a building with a garage-type door with a normal door with window to the right of it, a set of window on the upper floor on the building show the lights are still on. As the team touches down, Chance(and only chance) can see a group of Replicas in heavy armor waiting for the group armed with shotguns aimed at the group.

Delta's chopper arriving at an area full of shipping containers with a pair of nearby buildings and a small shed near the back of one. Roy slides down his rope first with the rest of Delta soon following. "Ok guys keep your heads up and be alert. Remember we're not to engage the enemy. I'm on point." He orders as he moves around the containers and steps near the small shed to peer into. "Shed clear, Matthew. Climb onto one of the containers and let me know what you can see."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

Jacob snorts derisively at the badass comment. "I just don't want a druggy on my team because it can in danger our team. Don't need no bad trip on this mission. 'Cause he can seriously fubar the mission we are on." He clicks his gun's safety off as he gets up to hook him self up to the repelling system. "If he is a chicken shit then at least we get a warning. Fear is what keeps us alive smart ass." He lets his main gun hang over his shoulder after checking it is secure and goes down when they can and clears the area to make sure it is safe for his team to follow. His gun keeps out as he keeps moving about to make sure the area is clear.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 am

Chris's eyes snap up to find who insulted him but he keeps quiet. When the Black Texan clarifies why he didn't want Chris on the team a faint hurt look edges into his expression. It is a reasonable worry but still a low blow. He lets his eyes slide over to the pilot and smiles gratefully for the reprimand. He just logs away he will be a pain to his team mates next time he has to fix something of theirs. He wrings his hands slightly as he waits for orders to go down and also helps Jacob to clear the area to make sure they will not be fired on right away.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 am

"Eh... My grandma gave it to me. It's always been sort of a lucky charm, I guess." When their chopper arrived, Matthew was the next one down after Chris. He pulled his pistol from the holster on his hip, his police training kicking in as he scanned their surroundings until Roy gave him the order to climb onto a container. "Got it." Matthew walked over to the nearest shipping container and jumped. It took a couple of tries, but he managed to grab onto the top of it and pulled himself up. Pulling his sniper rifle off his back, he crouched down and looked through the scope. "Hm... Well, it's been close to a minute and nobody's shot at us yet. That's a good sign. Maybe there's nobody here. ...Maybe," he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 am

Upon hearing the line clink down next to him and the ensuing comments from his commrades Bob sighs and cleans up his components and places them back into his pockets and grabs his gear. He proceeds to join his teammates on the ground.
"Geronimo... that's what you say when you jump outta somthing right? I never understood why a native American's name is the symbol of doing somthing crazy. I don't think I could ever do somthing like that.... wait I just did huh? What do you know? Maybe Dr. Burke was right. Oh... what a nice crate. Hmmm... Did you want me to blow this up? I could totally blow this up... Let's see a 1/4 pound of plastique in the corner there w/ a trip..." Bob begins to ramble on and rummage through his pockets for the right components to blow up the crate.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Roy chuckles at Bob's Geronimo comment. "The world may never know why we say his name when we do crazy things....and no bob, we don't need anything blown up just yet so please don't get anything ready for it just yet k good buddy?" He then moves up to one of the buildings and prepares to go inside. "Hey Matt you can come down now and tell me what you saw, we're about to enter the facility."

Matthew can't see much save for the helicopters leaving, if he looks to Echo's landing site, he can see the SFOD-D squad sent with the FEAR Point Man waiting for the Point Man to open the gate hindering their way which soon opens. Shortly after the gate opening up, the squad moves in and quickly seem to panic and open fire on something that Matthew can't see, they try to run but are quickly reduced to nothing but blood and bones before his eyes. "Hey Matt? You ok up there bud?" Roy asked him over Delta's comm channel.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 am

"Wha- What the...?!" Matthew scanned the area around where Echo was killed, but whoever, or whatever, had attacked them was long gone. He quickly opened a comm channel, even though he already knew it was no good. "Echo, what the fuck just happened?!" When there was no response, he added "If anybody in Echo Squad is still alive, please respond!" Still no answer. "Shit!" Matthew jumped down from the container. "No, Roy! I'm not okay! I just watched everyone on Echo Squad die!"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 am

Jacob and Chris' initial sweep of the area shows that if anyone was there, they had cleared out recently. The smaller door on the building is riddled with bullet holes with a bit of blood seeping under it from the other side, the garage door is dented in a few places from signs of a struggle, there are also tire tracks from an APC leading away from the area. If Chris looks at where Chance is standing, he can see a few minor discolorations in the air surrounding Chance.
--------------------------------------

Roy's eyes widen at Matthew's report and without hesitation runs to climb onto the container Matthew was and looks down the sight of his weapon, just making out the mess of blood and bones left at Delta's LZ, he soon sees the FEAR Point Man return to the area seemingly shocked as he slowly advances through the area and out of sight. "Den Mother this is Delta-1! Echo Team has be-" He is cut off by his superior officer. "I read that loud and clear Delta-1! We're looking into it right now, I'm having FEAR send their medic over there right now to examine the situation, carry on with your mission. And we'll get those bastards for the men we lost today, don't you worry Roy. Den Mother out." Roy grits his teeth as he hops off the container. "Damn it...ok everyone be on your toes...they have got to be using some armacham tech or something...we're going in now." He returns to the building and heads inside first, there is a hallway with 5 doors, 2 on the right and left, and one at the other end. Roy slowly makes his way down the hall. "Everyone take one of the doors on the left or right and check it." Roy takes the first left door as the new guy to the squad take the 2nd left door.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Chris shifts uneasily as he notes the blood and blinks in confusion at seeing the strange discoloration of the air. He shakes his head from side to side to clear his vision before continuing, thinking nothing of the strange distortions his eyes were experiencing. He motions to his team mates to cover him as he steps slowly and lightly towards the door with blood under it. He readies his gun and tests the door knob to see if it opens. If the door opens his hand snaps back to his gun as he clears the entrance of the room. If the door remains closed he backs away so Jacob may pick the lock as he protects his large team mate.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 pm

As chance comes down he sees what seems to be a group of people pointing theyre weapons at him and his team before landing he pulls out his pistol and begins shooting at the group and thinking about theyre protection he beings to run towards the hostile guards shooting relentlessly as he runs out of ammo. Chance jumps to dive were he can be protected by some cover and switch to his sniper rifle he zooms in on the hostile enemy and begins to unload rounds one after another as the smoke clears chance zooms in a little closer to scope out the area waiting for the smoke to clear before he can confrim that the enemy is dead.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 pm

(seems like i got dubbed with capt's character for control on action)

Chirs swears as the gun shots start going off and he spins about looking for who his partner is opening fire on. He pivots about and cocks his gun as he looks for movement. He moves to cover Chance.
Jacob reacts quicker then Chris as he readies his own assault rifle pivoting on his feet.
They both move forwards searching for the enemy but find that their team mate is shooting at the air. Chris grumbles under his breath before snappishly saying, "Hey Chance it seems like your the one jumping at ghosts. Who is the chicken shit now." The disgruntled tech support man slowly withdraws back to the door letting Jacob cover him from behind as he checks the door to see if it goes any where so they know to expect any thing from behind them or can retreat into the place and skirt the open landscape and go with in building fighting where there are more bottle neck tactics.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am

As Matthew entered the building with the rest of the team, he thought out loud. He'd seen death before, from when he was still on the police force. But to watch a squad of highly trained soldiers reduced to a puddle of blood and bones? "What the hell kind of weapon does that? ...I'd heard Armacham was developing particle weaponry, but I didn't think they were this close to finishing it. Then again, if whoever it was was using a particle weapon, I probably would've seen the shots..." Matt composed himself and picked the door on the far right, going through it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Jacob sneers at his spooked companion, "You know what i think I like the druggie over you now. So come on Frog lets get moving I will cover the back and you take point. Line position. Ghosty can stay in the middle." The smirk that crosses his face shows he is just making a harmless jab at Chance.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 pm

As Chris opened the door, a shot up body slumps onto him, the body appears to be one of the treatment plant's workers, their head blown off by a shotgun. Johnny glares at Chance as he fires off his shots randomly. "Hey fuck face! What are you doing?? All those shots will no doubt have attracted the bad guys to us!" He shouts at Chance before looking at the body that has fallen onto Chris. "Annnnd its about to get worse..."
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Chance looks as the cloud fades away and jumps back in shock. " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!!!!?. as he looks over his shoulders to his comrades" guys i fucking swear theyre was a group of people here standing firmly aiming theyre guns at us preparing to shoot im not crazy i swear". Johnny Chris i swear im not crazy theyre was a group of them standing right there right there!". As Chance points to the ground were he saw the illusion he looks at chris and wonder" what the fuck is going on here?". "hey johnny i got a strange feeling about this place."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

Chris makes a noise half between gagging and a sharp intake of breath as the body lands on him. He rams it off with the but of his gun before kicking away and turning over to vomit a bit. He was clearly not expecting something like this to happen as he gets to his feet after heaving. He looks beyond the door looking pale. He motions for other people to go one as he takes a place in towards the front. All he can smell is the blood on him as he heads on shaking slightly as his nerves start to get to him since his medication has not taken over yet.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Jacob notes the dead body as not a threat as he steps hastily over his comrade to clear the hallway. Once there is no threats about he moves farther in as quietly and swiftly as he can to keep the area clear and his group moving. Now that things are on high alert he motions for his group to keep quite silent at this point forward and to use hand signals for main communication. He from this point uses hand signals and mummers if he has to talk. "Radio silence now."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 pm

The room the group enters is a loading area for a delivery truck, with a catwalk above them leading to two upper rooms, on their floor is various crates scattered about area, nothing much is out of the ordinary...except for the mess of blood by the doors.

Johnny rolls his eyes at Chance before moving following Jacob and Chris inside, he looks over the mess of blood inside the room and shudders a bit. "God damn...these bad guys are fucking brutal as hell." He murmurs quietly to himself, there is another pair of bodies in front of the loading bay door which he takes note of. The group soon can hear the sound of footsteps approaching them, a small squadron en route to investigate the gunshots. Chris can soon feel a slight head-ache coming on and he can hear a faint whisper and is unable to make out the words.
----------------------------------------------

As Matt enters his door he finds an office with a corpse slumped back in chair with a bullet hole in it's head and a blood splatter on the wall behind it. Roy's door has a staircase going up to the next floor of the building, he enters the door and starts up the stairs and peeks right around the corner up top and turns on his radio. "Ok guys, found a way up stairs and I got a hallway with windows and a door at the end here...nothing out of the ordinary yet."

As soon as he says this there is a panicked scream before the sound of gun shots from the 5th door at the end of the first floor hallway making Roy glance back down stairs. "Ok guys take cover now and stay out of sight, be quick and quiet about it." He orders before fully going up stairs and taking cover in the shadows of a corner where he can watch his 2 doors.

The rookie of the group jumps a bit and shakily aims his shotgun at the door where the gunshots were heard. "W-what the hell was that?? Why are they killing civilians??" He says out loud for Matt and Bob to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo   F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.E.A.R.: Dead Echo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next