Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
reep

reep

Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

"Tell me 'bout it. I thought I was going to starve on that drivel they feed us." she says as she looks at Fink as he circles the jeep. "Boiler? Are ya pulling my leg? Just get in already. Haiba ya wanna drive or should I?" Sian says as she gently pushes Fink to the back seat and points to the buckles so he can strap in. She dose a quick count of her hunting knives as she looks over at Haiba and offers him a good sized hunting blade. "Lets get this show on the road. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm

(Ok time to fast forward and stuffs since no one is posting. Yes I listened to people for their parts that did talk to me about things.)

Those who went hunting had the harrowing adventure of hunting raptors and finding 2 large clutches of raptor eggs. Geo required some medical assistance of bandaging seeing he was the only one who did get caught by the full grown raptors they had to square off with. Calico is quite happy with this news till he finds out he has to care for the eggs they brought back for 'pets or mounts' for his class, until they get to the next facility.

Calico wakes every one up and lets them load their packed bags into a truck. He hands them all radio collars and says calmly. "I am breaking you all into pairs right now. Max, Sian you are team one. Finkely, Kevin you are team 2, Jack and Roslin you are team 3, Haiba and ...Tim you two team up. Lina and Nicoli you are team 5. Nova, Geo. You are team 6. You have 10 minutes to get to any room you can and i will communicate with you once we hit 10 minutes. And time start."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:02 pm

(sorry its long, post between me and kovu)

Sian rolls out of bed a bit stiffly. She runs her hands over the bandages on her leg a little love bite from the raptor hunt she reaches under her bed and pulls out her boots. She slips on her pants then a shirt and vest. She then pulls her boots from under her bed and slips them on checking that each knife is secure she stretches and gets her foot locker and follows Professor Calico out. As she slides the locker into the jeep she pulls out the cleaning and repair kit for her arm. She goes about cleaning and looking it over as the Prof talks. She looks up when he says teams then looks shakes her head a bit when she hears her partners name and the orders that they are given. She packs the kit up and slides it into a vest pocket and stands up and walks over to Max. "Hey man. Looks like were team mates."

Max yawns and rubs his eyes as he is woken up, he lets out a yawn as he sits on the edge of his bed and reaches for his pants and slips them on, grabbing his shirt shortly afterwards and slips it on as well. "Leaving already...?" He yawns out and puts on his shoes, grabs his bag and slips his PDA into his pocket and follows everyone outside to the truck where he puts his things with everyone else's and blinks upon hearing they are to pick a random room at the current facility and that is team mate is Sian, whom he looks at sleepily as he takes the collar. "Mhmmm....sooo we have to pick a room? Any clue why?" He sleepily as asks and blinks at the collar. "And I know I'm a dog but...sheesh..."

Sian chuckles as she takes her and slips on right under the choker she is already wearing. "They are a more sophisticated and slim radio." she says ans puts the ear piece in her right ear after. "And as for the room I have no idea. It might be for an assignment. Any idea what room we should go to?" Max slips on his own collar and shrugs a bit as he puts the ear piece in his left ear and thinks. "Hmm...not really a definite idea but we could pick a room by my old one, the ones in that area were spacious...and I liked my space." He says and rubs his head. "That work for you?"

Sian thinks about it. "Those were all dorm rooms right?" she ask as she thinks of the lay out of the place and the different places they could get to in ten minuets. Max nods and perks up his ears as he pulls out his PDA and checks the time. "We could be there in about....5 minutes if we go now." Sian shakes her head, "Dorm rooms seem an odd place.. But if ya want to go there can we swing by the cafeteria first. Im starving and I have some raptor meat I cooked yesterday."

Max rubs his head again and gulps. "We don't have to go there, it was just a suggestion, how about you pick a place Sian? Cause we are running out of time...and I don't know how much of the other rooms look.." Sian nodes her head and sets off at a jog. "Well if we run we can make the cafeteria and I can grab my food then there's the library, computer A and a few other places around there we could still make it to." Max nods and jogs after her with his stomach grumbling a bit. "Sounds like a plan to me, I vote computer A by the way." He says a bit cheerfully as he follows and keeps his eye on the time.

Sian runs and duck in behind the servers as she finds the fridge with their class number on it and grabs some of the cold breakfast rolls and runs back out. "Come on Maxy bot we got four minuets to get there." she says and tosses a breakfast roll at him and keeps the other six. She turns down the hall and runs for computer room A. Max meeps as he catches the roll and runs after her keeping up with her as he takes a curious bite into the cold roll and makes a slight face. "We there yet?"

Sian finishes off her third one as she opens the door and comes to a stop inside the room. She starts on the forth one and waves at a few of the other green horns in the room. "Yup and with two minuets to spare." Max blinks as he finishes his roll and gulps a bit as he waves at the others in the room and sticks near Sian. "That's good...but what now?"

Sian shrugs as she finishs the roll she was eating and slips the other two into one of her pockets. "Don't know. Were here so ya can up data your blog if you have one or look up some of the books they have online. But theres not much. Its not like we are on a major time line. There are only a few facilitys on this whole planet after all." she says and sits down and starts looking up some of the books on the computer, mostly those on the wild life and the lay out of the surronding areas. "Take a seat look around we got a few till the Prof contacts us."

Max nods and takes a seat near her and tilts his head. "Hey what did you all do yesterday? I know you all went out while I was packing and helping Nicholi pack his own stuff." He asks and tugs at the collar a bit and grumbles. "I hope we dont have to keep these on long."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:23 am

Roslin Looked down as she heard a voice of some one under the tree she was sitting in. as she looked down she saw Jack and jumped out of the tree landing gracefully like a cat on her feet. "I dont really know... the new student just brought up memeories of my former life that I ratherforget... I sometimes still have nightmares about it" said Roslin as she looked at Jack with kinda puffy eyes from crying

Jack has a expressionless look in his eyes as he seems to digest what she said. "I can't say i know what you are going through..sorry i can sympthazise with you."

"its fine its just something I will have to get over since he is in our class.... i just dont think i can trust a full bot just yet" she says as she turned toward their room... so did you go hunting or did you stay here?"

Jack shakes his head, "He is an android he thinks for him self. But hunting no...I want to work out my mind. I was cooped up in a room for most of those 4 months and no sleep to pass the time. And I’m kind of disconnected from parts to rightfully think I can go hunting."

"Oh… okay" I wonder what they hunted" asked Roslin as curiosity got the better of her....did they plan the trip before or after our new friend scared me half to death?"

"I think it was a few moments before your freak out." Jack looks up slightly and rubs his chin. "Pretty sure it was moments before you had the freak out."

"I guess my mind was else where I would have gon but well I only have one arm...I saw them leave to the gaurge with gear....not like I would have been much help."

The next day when Roslin got up she got dressed in a semi graceful manner 'at least i am getting use to my bad depth perception and only having one arm ' she thought to herself as she listened to Calico pair them off....as soon as she heard Jack was her partner she mad her way over. to him "So I guess we are a team for this assignment. so do you know why he wants us to pick random rooms and why did the radio things have to be collars.....Cats do not Do Collars"

Jack shrugs, "personally im more at home in a medical room or a mad scientest lab."He says this hesatently. "But well there are supply rooms, the caffateria...libary, the garage..can you think of any other places?"

“The medical ward is fine.... by the way do you think Calico will let me take off the head and chest gear yet?"

Jack frowns, "Not likely since he got orders to keep it on from what i know." He heads her to the medical wing and enters the room and folds his hands behind his head. "Got to wonder what is going to happen now."

Rosslin sits on the ground "yeah really what is the point of this?" she wonders out loud while waiting for Calico to talk into the earpieces he passed out
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Waking up Haiba rolls out his shoulders to a small crackling of popping. Haiba rubs his metal arm, now quite liking the metal arm seeing it saved him from a raptor from making a meal out of part of him. He looks at the teacher with faint puzzlement for him waking them up himself, but cleans his arm and silently checks it all out for damage. He has slight bandages on his upper arm which he looks under before unwrapping all the way. He quietly listens to Professor Calico before standing up still puzzled the teacher woke them all up as he slides the basic mechanical arm repair kit into his pocket; a pocket screwdriver with both Philips and a flat head, cleaning rag and oil. When he hears the teams being called out after them loading their personal effects He looks at TIM and smiles faintly. "Looks like we are together then as team mates for what is going down."
Haiba hooks the collar on and places the ear piece in his ear as he hears to get some where in ten minutes and wait for the next step. Suspicion tugs at his mind of a act of having to do something like this. "Rooms? Hey TIM. Do you have any preference or can we head to the cafeteria kitchen. I figure if this is a all day move I'm going to at least get food."
Back to top Go down
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

T.I.M. was doing some mechanical checks on himself during the morning, he didn't need to recharge. Then he hears Calico assign teammates and hands out the radio collars. T.I.M. finishes his work and looks at his collar, he look at it for a long time, then he place it in his cargo box of tools and supplies, and puts it in the truck. He see Haiba put his collar on and then ask him a question. "Is it our mission to go to the c-c-cafeteria...buzz, click, click?" glitch T.I.M.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Nicholi sits in class looking over the radio collar and decides to put it on. Slightly stylish. He walks over to Lina and sits on the table next to her. "Looks like we're partners. I don't think we formally met." Nicholi extends his hand, like the Queen. "I'm Nicholi. Let's talk on the way their." Nicholi smiles and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Finkley goes to find Kevin. He then goes to the Janitor's closet and grabs al he can carry, stuffing stuff into his duffel bag and pockets.
After getting to the point they starts to waddle, he and Kevin sweep through the kitchen for canned food, and head to the meeting point.
"This will be fun." Finkley is not sure if he's joking.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:38 pm

(Nem and Geo will be in the locker room due to nem's request)

After 10 minutes passed Calico voice comes on over the communication devices, "What ever room you stopped in or now currently in you have 5 minutes to take any thing from the room that you can for survival, and that you can carry in your pockets. The timing starts now." There is a second pause before Calico adds, "And I advise you stay in the room till the 5 minutes are up. And hurry to the truck after that."

(as for where you are in the place you have to put together what you can find there. Good luck.)
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:15 pm

{Just refer to former post for actions}
After, Finkley and Kevin look over their gear.
Custodial goods, like brooms and mops, a toolbox, cleaning products, canned food, a set of knives, some more scrap metal, and several magazines that give Finkley shame.
"Good lord! That naked woman is on a velociped!"
"She ain't naked! Look at the bikini."
"If you call that clothes, then what is naked?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 am

After hearing the instructions Roslin Looked at Jack then Cursed the fact that she didn’t think to get some food before this all started then she rushed around the room collecting a lot of gaze, a first aid kit as well as stuff for stitches and other wounds. As soon as she had it gathered on her bed she started packing it in her bags and then when to get some medicines that might be useful. She then Turned to Jack “what else should we grab before time is up” she asked as she snagged a few blanks from the beds near by.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Sian closes her eyes and curse softly in chinese. She jumps up and runs and grabs an arm load of paper reams and brings them back and looks around at all the possible things she can grab. She kneels down and starts unplugging the computer she had been working on and wraps them around the the reams of paper. "Hey Max ya got anything on ya? If not grab anything ya can fit in yer pockets that maybe of use ta us." she calls to him as she pulls out her arm repair kit and pulls out the screw driver and starts taking apart the tower of the computer she has unplugged.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:19 pm

The kitchen. Nicholi starts having a field day. He starts gathering up knives, three pots, a few cans of food, a lighter, matches, and an old first aid kit. He puts the everything but the knives and the pots into his backpack. He puts one knife into a strap he has on his thigh and puts the rest into his belt. He runs back over to Lina and looks at her. "How you doing on getting stuff? I think I hit a jackpot of sorts." He keeps his distance in case she decides to throw up or spit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 am

Haiba lets out an exasperated sigh as he hears what Calico starts to say as he says bluntly to TIM, "Try to carry as much useful items on your person that does not need electricity to work on." Haiba quickly starts to pocket many objects: (More room to carry with tying the bottom of his pants legs and tucking his shirt in which is held close by his belt.)

-canned food as well as tying double bagged plastic bagged to his waist full of random cans
-knifes in plastic bags and a meat fork
-ripping out wires of electronics
-disconnecting a small hand held propane canister
-handful of corks
-sporks (10)
-tin trays (5)
-3 water bottles
-a handful of chop sticks
-thongs
-spatula
-a pair of dish rags
-some sausage tubing
-a box of strike any where matches
- quart of unopened vegetable oil
- leather from the raptors they took down as well as bagging some of the meat (10 pounds)
- a pot for his head
- Paper towel roll
- a half a bottle of blood (mix of any if he can find it)

During this all he quietly cusses out survival training in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:54 am

"All my supples are in the truck" said T.I.M. and then started grabing random items and the trash in cafe.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Max sighs to himself after hearing the message and starts going around the room stuffing pencils, paper, markers, anything he can fit into his pockets, he blinks at Sian and pulls the PDA out of his stuffed pockets. "I have my PDA...wait a second...." He takes a seat and starts browsing the web for any and all useful maps that he can find and starts to download them to his PDA before getting back up to start gathering things again. "I'm downloading maps on my pda that might be useful to us." He nods and yawns a bit.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:56 am

((ps: yumi, flying fairy and crap hb, where did you get the bag from? No one has any thing on them except what is in their pockets and capt no leather with the meat))
Jack hearing what Calico said makes a face as he starts to grab many objects. "Grab any thing that looks remotely useful."
-tongue depressors (handful) - looped ear masks (handful) - gloves (several handfuls)
- needles (unopen and small box[25]) -syringes (unopen and small box[25]) -hand sanitizer
-paper towels -sharps container - medical tape (6 rolls)
- one roll of medical bed paper -70% rubbing alcohol (1 bottle) - sample cups with tops
-Otoscopes (2) -Ophthalmoscopes (2) -Stethoscopes
-Instant ice packs - more gauze -bandages
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin following Finkely's actions grabbed what he can tucking it under in clothing. "Naked is when she doesn't have any thing on her at all. That is ...acceptable by our standards Fin. Not normal but acceptable."
-Cleaning supplies (chemicals), a broom, a tool belt with tools, canned food, a sturdy knife, sponges, a scrub brush, scarp metal, roll of duck tape, a bucket on his head, spray bottle of unknown fluid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lina looks over momentarily from her quick dirty packing, were she spit at the refrigerator to open up the side so she can scavenge wiring from it and says, after replacing her face plate, "I am doing well for now."
-She pulls out wires, canned food, 3 knifes, matches, propane hosing and small hand held tank, water bottles, tuba wear containers with tops (6), a frying pan as well as a pot hooked on to her belt, handful of sponges,roll of paper towels, and a turkey baster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geo grimaces as he hears this and pulls off his charm as he touches a locker to adapt to the metal of it before ripping the doors off the hinges and starts to take anything that is worth taking. He continues to repeat this as he goes through every thing.
-Towels, soap bar and liquid shampoo, a duffel bag, someone's PDA, some power bars, extra clothing, two doors to a locker, water bottle, brush, a pistol (to his surprise, clip of 10 in it), and paper towels.
Shortly after that he puts his charm back on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sian hears the technician that seems to work in this computer lab bark out. "Hey what are you doing with that computer. Stop that this instant!" He moves to intercept her from damaging any more computers or harming the one she is dismantling.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Sian doesn't stop dismantling the tower. She slides the first thin metal covering across the floor to Max along with the cords she has already gathered. "Sorry but orders are orders sir." she says and stats pulling the tower apart as fast as she can and pocketing the screws and weirs as she goes. "Hey Max start taking the cords from those computers not in use on the other side of the class room would ya." she calls out. She looks at the computer technician then looks at the other students as she counties to dismantle the tower. "Hey there any way I could convince you to give me your vests?" she says with a crooked grin.

- 5 reams of paper
- 6 cords
- 1 tower housing unite
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Max blinks at Sian and gulps. "Erm...shouldn't we not take apart the computers? They might need them for any new people who come here Sian...cords are one thing but taking a tower apart? I kind of dont see why we should damage good tech..." He says as he grabs a few cords from un-used computers and watches Sian, sad to see her taking apart a good computer. "What could we even use the parts from that for anyway?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am

Haiba once done helps to get Tim to carry things that would help with his chances of survival as he collects a few more cans of any food and a loaf of bread.

(I don't have any thing else I can think of for this.)
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Well, Kevin and Finkley have nothing to do now but wait and debate on the state of Bloomers in this timeline.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm

The poor tech of the computer lab looks quite flustered as he grabs her arm to pull her off. "Hey stop breaking the computers! you can attack the spares in the back room." The other students in the lab look up and eyes her with a questionable look in their eyes. "Why do you ask?" Sain gives the tech a crooked grin, "What ever ya say prof. Max to the back room." she says and heads to the door leading to the room. Max nods and quickly follows after Sian, he looks back at the tech and nods a bit. "S-sorry about that! Thanks for the info!"

In the back they all can fine that makes computers, repair kits, and a small set up of what looks like the tech's break room. There is even a cot that looks slept in. Max sighs in relief then looks at his PDA clock and Sian. "Let's get what we can then head back? Sounds like a plan to me Sian.." He says rubbing his head. Sian looks every thing then looks over her shoulder, "So ya said anything right?" she says. "Any thing if it makes you go away!" The tech looks like he is in near histerics with his thick glasses partally escuded

Max grabs as many repair kits as he can then eyes the cot and Sian. "You aren't thinking of jacking his bed are you...?"
Sian looks around till she finds a pack and rolls up the cot and blankets and stuffs them in. "How did ya know." she says giving Max a very charming crooked grin. She then looks around for anything that could be usefull. After a bit she finds Pocky. She gose cross-eyed but starts stuffing all she can find into the pack. Max sighs and shakes his head. "It was just predictable of you is all." He nods and looks at the time after grabbing another repair kit and some pocky himself. "This enough?"

Sian looks about and finds a box with a busted GPS. "Here. See if ya can fix this." Max blinks and looks at it and walks over looking at it closely. "Hmm...I can, but not here with a limited time but yeah I can fix it." He nods as he grabs it and looks it over. "Hmmmm.." "Well in that case work on it on the way we gotta go." she says as she finished stuffing the stuff they collected. Max blinks and nods as he opens one of the repair kits and starts to work on repairing the GPS as they wait for more instructions.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Calico's voice comes back on their comms as he says, "Your 10 minutes are up. Please report back to the landing pad for the airplanes. If you don't show up in the next 15 minutes i will be hunting after you to drag you here." The last bit sounded like an off handed threat...to a point.

Once all there Calico gives every one the basic run down of how to parachute single as well as two people with one parachute drops. His ears flicker faintly as he answers any needed questions about how to do a parachute drop but not any other questions. He seems more errked then normal from what people have seen of him as he gets them all to load into the airplane meant for parachute drops. When a time comes and thy are high enough he hand one parachutes out to each group that he made. "I hope you paied attention to what i said about partner jumping. If you surive i will see you at the beach house. Hopefully within two weeks." He lets one of every person get the parachute on before shoving them out of the plane to survive.

(all you are being dumped off some where in south australia territory of australia. If you want a map idea. You have one or two posts for sure of nothing attacking you. Take advantage of it.)

As you fly over a basin every one can see the great expanse of the ocean. The sun is still low over the east due to Calico waking every one up early in the morning were the sun is only now getting to about 10 o'clock as you get over were he starts to kick people out of the plane forcibly. The ocean is to the west. One can see a river that is going through the wide and deep jungle basin in brief glimpses through the openings. Every team is dropped off 5 miles away from each other and all about 50 miles away from the ocean give or take a mile or so due to landing.

The first team to go is Max and Sian.
To their Dismay they landed in swampy grounds that come up to their waist. Upside their parachute was undamaged by the fall even if wet. In the short distance they can see what looks like might be soft land but firmer then what they are in now. If they are to head there they can look around to see very soft swampy grounds and random patches of 'islands'.

The second team to go is Finkely and Kevin.
They manage to land on soft watery soil that comes up a little over their toes. They can see the water is murky around them and see random rises in the soft soil where some dips are under water where it rises up to mid calf. The shrubbery around here looks disturbed as if something might of gone through here recently or this is a well traveled area for wild life. Their Parachute is still greatly intact only one small hole in the side and the muddy water that they landed in.

The third team to go is Jack and Roslin.
The parachute snags on a tree as they slowly drop tearing the flight device. Jack grimaces as he looks at the hard looking ground below them before he pulls out what looks like a small pocket knife and starts to cut the parachute it's self to lower them closer to the ground before letting Roslin drop onto the ground as he unbuckles her from him. The ground is soft enough to cushion her fall. He carefully swings to what looks like soft ground as he unbuckles one strap before undoing the others slowly in hopes it is soft. He hits the soft ground with a squelch and slowly gets up to try to clean him self off to try to prevent any rot to him self. He also carefully checks him self for any visible wounds as he asks, "Ah.. Roslin. Are you ok?" Jack looks quite worried as he finds a large rip in one of his shirt. He strips down to his cat suit and sighs greatly as he exposes the tear in the side. He pulls out a needle to sow it back together with limited thread to prevent farther rippage. The exposed skin shows that a branch cut into his multi colored skin.

The fourth team to drop Lina and Nicoli.
Lina steers them away from trees that would shred their parachute up to get only to land right in the shallow bank of the river that still comes over their heads. Lina unhooks them from each other quickly as she darts for the banks quickly using her fined hands. She unhooks the parachute and folds it back up to place it back in the pack to keep for later uses.

The fifth team to drop Nova and Geo
These two are dropped into the jungle only to find them selfs landing on hard rock land near the lip of the basin. They can see over the jungle in some parts but the ocean is obscured by the jungle but they can clearly see the sun from their position, above the thick tree line.

The Last team is Haiba and Tim to land due to unknown stresses on the parachute with Tim.
Around the landing strip there is jungle and this seems to me a man made landing strip with nothing else on the strip. They have an unopened parachute left with them. Seems like the strip is meant for potential rescue strip just to get very wounded comrades out of the place if the training permitted for it. They seem to be on fairly hard ground which does streach out a whiles into the jungle in every way away from the airstrip.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Sian enjoyed the ride down after being shoved out. She smiled at their good fortune for not getting tangled in the trees and once Max had a good solid footing un-hooked him from her. "Well that was fun." she says and starts cutting the cords of their parachute that are attached to the pack on her back. She then starts dragging the shoot to one of the near by 'islands' and drags the shoot onto it. "Hey max give me a hand with this. Its crap fer jumping now but we can use it fer shelter and other things. Can you keep an eye on it and keep an eye out. I'm gonna climb this tree ta see if I can get better bearings." she said and started towards one of the trees. "And keep that pack out of the water. Were ass deep in water and if those reams of paper get wet we wont have anything ta start a fire with."

- 5 reams of paper
- 10 cords
- 1 tower housing unite
- 4 repair kits
- Cot
- 2 Blankets
- 24 things of Pocky
- 1 busted GPS
- parachute cords
- parachute
- 2 back packs

Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

"Blech....swamp water..." He says in disgust and helps Sian to the island with the chute and nods at her request. "Yeah yeah, I'll keep watch, and try to work on this GPS we found a bit more Sian." He calls out to her then pulls out a thing of pocky to snack on as he pulls out a repair kit and the GPS and starts to work on repairing it again while occasionally looking around for any movement that isnt themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Other-
Jump to: