Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Grace looks over the letter again as she leaves the old house she had held up in the for night, her eyes glance to the ticket and thinks. "Could be a trap...but it's worth a shot..." She sighs to herself and hails a taxi and gets in. "To the nearest Airport driver...and please try to get there quick." She said to them and looked at the window and was looking around in a paranoid manner before looking down at the letter and ticket again. "No mention of a name....who are these people and how did they find me?" She thought and sighed to herself as she leaned back against the seat and played with the small necklace around her neck.

After a rather quiet drive, the taxi eventually arrives at the airport and Grace gets out after paying the driver she gets out and looks around before walking towards the doors of the airport and walks inside to try to find the gate where her plane will be leaving out of. "Gotta find the gate..." She say to herself and looks around behind her and in front of her, a little paranoid. Quickly boards the plane along with the other passengers and takes her seat and closes her eyes as she decides to rest for the majority of the flight.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:34 pm

A shocked look formed on Keiji's face as he read the letter. "Wh-What the... How did somebody find out about the bracelet? Could somebody have been watching in the alley? Hm..." He read over it one more time. "Well, if Dad's friends with whoever wrote this, I guess I can trust them." Keiji switched the TV on to see if there was any news about his battle with the robots, flipping to a news channel. "And in other news, a police chase through Shinjuku took an unexpected twist when, eyewitnesses claim, the criminal's vehicles turned into giant robots," the anchorman stated. "But the situation was quickly defused by the arrival of a costumed hero calling himself Kabuto." Several images of Keiji in his armor played over the anchorman's words. "And as quickly as he appeared, he was gone. Just another anonymous citizen in a city of over 13 million. Whoever you are, thank you."

Keiji smiled to himself. Even for that short time, it was nice. To be treated like a hero. It felt good. He looked at the ticket in his hand, decided that that settled it, and began packing his things. He was going to Ireland. The next morning, Keiji called his father and told him what was going on and that he'd be home soon. Before he hung up, Keiji's father said that he watched the news last night, and that he was very proud of his son. Calling a taxi, Keiji headed straight for the closest airport, and a few hours later, he was on a plane somewhere above China.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:29 am

Jasmine yawned and looked out the window as the pilot announced that they would be landing soon. The events of the past night still swirling through her head. Her thoughts drifted back to the fight and what had happened to her and Mouse. It made her stop and think of pour Mouse in the cargo hold with all the other animals. She drummed her fingers as she leaned back and thought.
Well. this has been one hell of a summer vacation she unbuckles her belt and pulls out her over head bag shuffles along with the crowed into the terminal. She pulls out her passport and waits her turn to get it stamped before heading out to the drop off and pick up area. Mouse mews at her as she settles on her shoulder and looks annoyed at her trip in the carrier cage.
"Heh, sorry but ya couldn't fly with me." she says as she pets her. She hears the ringing of her cell and she pulls it out and reads the text message. A smile crosses her face as she heads out.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:27 pm

As she finishes tying up the mummies in there proper places She goes back to to the room with her families weapons. As she stared down at them she decide weather she should take them or not. As she picked them up she placed them back in the case they came from. With one sad look on her face she left the museum and went to the abandoned building she started to call home.

Upon her return she found a letter, as she read it she gathered her things and headed to the air port making sure she still had her permit for her sais and her staff she checked them in to luggage clam telling them she was going to a competition when they questioned her about the weapons.

“but I have to have them I am demonstrating and Egyptian style fighting…it was something I was gonna do with my parents before they were murdered so I am still going in there honor” she told the lady as a tear slid down her face.

“okay but they must be bound in your bag and the bag must be locked.” Said the Check in lady as smiled a sad smile as started to feel bad for the misfortunate 17 year old

“oh thank you thank you” was all she said as she snapped on a lock to her suitcase and finished with the check in.

As she got on the flight she stared out the window with a board expression.

‘they said they know who did it….they better not be lying to me or they will not hear the end of it.’ She thought as she felt the flight take off.

After a long flight Cleo stumbles off the flight and goes to clam her bags.

“Why in the name of RA is it so cold here.” She curses in Arabic getting stares from the other people in the airport.

‘what they act like the never saw and Egyptian before’ she thought angrily to her self as she made her way to the doors only being stopped by security and having to prove she had paper work for the sais. And that she was just here on a training trip, just barley managing lying through her teeth. Once they let her go she walked out to see if some one was waiting for her or if some one knew anything about the black letter

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 am

Izen wakes up in a hotel room and feels a bit groggy as he moves his hands he notices that hes bandaged up from his wounds"what the fuck????? he looks around the room and sees nothing but the note he reads it and grabs the tickets and stares at them. "how the hell did i get here,hmph no matter im sure it was my guardian angels".Izen closes his eyes and sees his freinds smiling at him"you guys are my god damn heros i swear".

Izen lights up a ciggarete and inhales the first hit only to exhale and cough "god damn cigarete,shits gunna kill me eventually...".Izen thinks to himself for a moment" what if this is a trap, well they said it might be a new mission what if it ends up being my last?? ..i guess when you knock on the devils door for to long something will eventually open it".Izen sits himself up and grabs the tickets he puts it on the floor infront of him and slowly begins to ash on it" my last mission was with my team i dont have a team everyone played a dire roll we watched over each other and it was my fault they died i could of protected rick when we did that "low profile operation".Izen slams his hand against the bed"i promised him id have his back the only time he depended on me when the bullet flew at me i teleported and it was my fault it hit him in the back i should of just taken that bullet i should of died that day!"Izen pats himself down and grabs his gun he points it to his chest and slowly pulls the trigger only to let go."no i cant go on this mission i cant accept the fact that i might have others killed due to my need for survival".

Izen ashes his cigarete on the ticket and slowly lays back down with the gun in his hand under the pillow"a life for a life they ended theyre life to protect me but they trusted me to save theyre life i failed them.... a life for a life"..Izen closes his eyes and thinks about his fond memories
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am

(co post with me and NEM ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"BWHUMMM"
Izen awakens to the sound of a power guitar chord that shakes the walls of the motel room where he was sleeping. the gun is lying by his side.
"Hey rookie, time ta wake up and join the party laddie."
Izen recognizes the scratchy brogue of his former teammate Angus Scott the crazy Scotsman that was kicked off the team after Izen's first mission. Then the world exploded... or rather the wall to Izen's room is blown in.

Izen Jumps out of his bed and grabs his gun and pulls it close to him" the hell you scared the shit out of me Angus you nearly had me scared to death". Izen rubs his eyes and yawns "im still trying to figure out how you found me but im not gunna bother to ask...who told you about me?? im not going to even bother asking you about that either". Izen sits on his bed and puts his hand on his neck" so uh what brings you to my neck of the woods...let me guess insanity?? or is it some other wild mission that dosent exist?"

"Aww boyo you always were the jumpy sort. Guess it's no surprise that ya turned out ta have that zippy little power ya have. I guess Tony would have won the pool on that, poor bugger. Now get down here and give me a smoke. I'm plumb out."

"well Angus as the wall in this room" Izen points to the hole in the wall" you surely love to blow the roof...or in this case the wall off of things and i mean literaly". Izen lights up a ciggarete and walks over to give one to Angus" so if curiosity killed the cat what brings you around here?" Izen takes a puff of his cig and looks around "man i got the worst headache in the world...i wonder why?"
Angus lights up the cigarette and takes a long drag before looking at Izen.
" Ahh that's the stuff eh boyo? Let's go for a drink and I'll tell ya why I'm here."
The two head to a bar down the street. It is a typical dive bar that serves mostly beer and wine. They grab a couple of beers and sit down in a booth. Angus takes a drink and lights up another borrowed cigarette.
"So boyo have ya noticed anything strange going on lately?

Izen takes a swig of his beer and joins Angus for another ciggarete" you mean the zombies??..yeah i did find it kind of strange ive been thinking about that but im not gunna lie to you angus after the team died i just stopped caring about everything around me honestly im not gunna lie you were LUCKY you got kicked out from the team otherwise id be brining flowers for another grave my freind". Izen takes a drag of his cig and takes a swig of beer after he finishes the drink he blows out the smoke" but yeah whats up whats going on???"

"Ya still beating yourself up over that boyo? Ya goota get over yourself. We're warriors we are and we all know the risks. That being said there's more goin' on than just zombies ya ken? You were pretty young when the age o' supers ended I reckon but ya must remember that once upon o' time there were super powered people who, well let's face it, fought like the proverbial cats and dogs for the most part. Well about twenty years ago it all ended and all the super people faded from the general memory. but many o' us were still around. For reasons I canna get into we all agreed ta not use our powers until the world called us again. That time is now me boyo and all o' us have to pick sides."
Angus takes another swig and loudly orders two more beers.

Izen looks at Angus putting his ciggarete out and pops the top off of the second round of beers "your right Angus I just have a fear that if i were to become part of a group again that they might get hurt beacuse off me... lately my insanity has been gnawing at me and
im slowly trying to get over this fact about the Allstars". Izen takes another swig of his beer "well im willing to give it another shot what you need me to do?.."

Angus looks taken aback for a second. Takes another pull from his beer and lights another cigarette. He shakes his head and looks at Izen.
"Sorry boyo but I just came ta give ya a heads up sorta thing. Things are moving fast and I'm afraid I'ma be movin' soon. Keep your eyes open for your opportunities. You will be contacted sooner or later..." Angus looks him over a bit with squinted eyes and shakes his head "Possibly been contacted already. Hey darlin' another round for me and my friend. You'll do alright boyo. Hell you were trained by the best eh?"

Izen leans over and Pats Angus on the shoulder" damn Angus I would never think you would be the one to bring me back to my sense of reality" Izen looks around and is suddenly sparked by a memory" YO Angus i forgot to tell you i got a ticket that said i should head out to Ireland but i burned that ticket so im guessing i should just move on with life what ya think?"

"Ya gave up a free trip ta Ireland... wow boyo I thought we'd taught ya better than that. Then again that sounds a bit familiar. Tell ya what... go to the airport and tell em ya lost your ticket... I have a feelin' that they might be able ta help ya out. Ireland is beautiful this time o' year... the girls, the beer, could do ya some good. Well I'm off boyo. Gotta gig across town. Take care o' yerself."
And before Izen can say anything Angus walks out of the bar.

Izen watches Angus walk out and thinks to himself for a moment "Wow that means alot i guess i just needed someone to talk to after all ....son of a bitch.....left me with the tab. Izen pays the bill and heads out looks around and dosent notice Angus anywere "yeah he was always sly..". Izen catches the first cab that rides down the street to the airport please i gotta fly out to Ireland.
The clerk asked him his name and to his surprise he has a ticket registered and he is hurried through the gate onto the plane without hitting any security checks. He is seated in first class.

Izen sits down in his seat and looks around as the waitress walks past him he taps her lightly" miss ill take a bottle of vodka something to knock me out i wanna get some rest now and wake up in Ireland". As the waitress comes back Izen hands her a bill and just pops the top off his drink "cheers mate" Izen taps the seat in front of him and chugs it only to get knocked out instant
ly.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 am

As people arrive in Ireland they begin to wonder what is going to happen next and how they are going to reach their benefactor's residence in the Irish countryside. It is a cold and rainy afternoon. As the group picks up their luggage they all see that their bags have been locked by locks in the shape of the emblem that was on the envelopes. No matter what they try they cannot get into their luggage. They begin to notice each other
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm

As Cleo when to get her bags she saw a new lock in the place of the one she put on there. Taking her bags to the counter she asked one of the people there

“Why is there a new lock on my bag and would you kindly remove it please”
“I am sorry miss but I have no clue who put that there and I am sorry I cannot remove it”

Cleo Exploded “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN REMOVE IT!” the man at the counter looked kinda scared.
“I am sorry miss but since I don’t have the key I cannot remove it”

“OH for the Love of RA! How am I suppose to get warmer clothing out if you can’t take the damn lock off?” as she continues to rant the man has no idea what she is saying since she has subconsciously switched to using Arabic.

“Miss if it would help I could go find a blanked or I could show you to a store here in the air port that would have some coats for sale”

“I think I will take the blanket since I am in no mood for looking for stuff right now I am suppose to be meeting some one here”

“Alight I will be right back with that blanket”

“Thanks” said Cleo as she watched the man walk away.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Angel having no luggage to speak of other then her back pack takes a bit to realize there seem to be a number of people trying to get into their luggage. Angel glances over at the Girl that is yelling for someone about something in another language. (I do not believe english is Egypt's primary language)

Angel looks at her single back pack which she took on the plane with her and rubs her head uneasily as she wonders what will be happening now that she is here. This is the farthest she has ever been and she has no money to speak of other then what little she had but it is Dollars not Euros, and she does not know how the system quite works over here. She shuffles her feet from side to side as she waits out side looking for any one with her name on a card or any thing, folding her arms over her chest as she keeps her Back pack between her legs.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Jasmine had spend five minutes looking over the strange lock to see if it was like a Chinese puzzle box but it wasn't. As she stood up she noticed a few other people having similar issues. As she stood up and waved at them Mouse suddenly attacked her bag. She locked onto the stange lock and started clawing it. "Mouse what has.......... Oh your cat foods in the bag.: she says as she lowers her hand taking her focus from the man and looking at her hunger crazed cat.

Zia keeled near his luggage to examine the lock on it and sighs as he stands up knowing he has no way of removing it. He grimaces as he hears a strange very broke Arabic from some girl where he focuses ion it for a moment only to make out every few words as he shakes his head as he reconises swearing. He sighs deeply as he continues to look about to see others like him seem to have a lock on their luggage they cant remove. His eyes flicker to the cat that is attacking one of the locked luggage as he chuckles slightly and digs through his shoulder back ato pull out a strip of jerky as he comes close and squats as he holds out the strip for the cat to see if he can tempt it away from the luggage.
Mouse nose twitches as she looks up from attacking the lock then lunges for the jerky and starts eating it. "Haha, thanks. I don't think they feed her on the flight here. My names Jasmine." she holds her hand out to him.
Zia laughs lightly, " My name is ZIa." He stands up leaving the jerky to the cat as he shakes her hand. "Seems like you have the same problem with your luggage as i Have with mine."
Jasmine nodes and looks down at her cat befor hefting her luggage over her shoulder, "Truer words have never been spoken. So if your having the same problem its safe to assume we were brought here by the same people. Any idea who they are?"
Zia arches his eyebrows, " All i got was a very convincing letter with the tickets. But no I do not know who they are"

"Ahh. So I'm not the only one that got that. Well should we see if there are others like us here?" she asks as she picks up Mouse and the cat moves to sit on her shoulder as she finished the jerky.
ZIa smirks, " Sure but i would advise against that girl that was throwing a fit. As far as i can make out She is upset about the lock. Hard to tell when its a very broken language with only a few to recognize."
:Jasmine looks at the gril that is yelling at the airport employees, "Well just wait till she calms down. But I think there are others to talk to. Lets go see." she says and heads off waiting for Zia to catch up.
Zia lifts up the case with his hammer in it and the large duffel he threw his clothes in, not keen on losing either as he follows.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Keiji scratched the back of his head, looking at the lock on his luggage. "Ah, man. Is this somebody's idea of a joke?" he asked himself, still speaking in Japanese. Jasmine's ears wiggled as she heard some one speaking in Japanese and looked over. As she looked, she saw the same locks on his bags as hers and Zia's. She walked over and introduced herself in perfect Japanese, even though it was clear she herself wasn't Japanese. "Greetings. From that odd lock on your bag. I think it's safe to assume you are here for the same reasons as us. My name is Jasmine. And this is Zia," she said with a smile then blinked. "Do you speak English? Zia here doesn't seem to speak Japanese." Keiji nodded slightly when Jasmine asked her question. "Yes, I do. My name is Keiji Matsuda," he said in English, bowing his head. "They sent you and your friend a letter, too?"

Jasmine returned the bow before saying, "Yes and the tickets to Ireland, as well. Do you have any idea who they are?" "Your guess is as good as mine, Jasmine. But whoever they are, they seem to have friends in high places, like my Dad." Keiji bent over, holding his hand out for her cat. "Is this you cat? It's kinda cute." Jasmine looked at Mouse, who was still eating the jerky, but looked at Keiji's hand before going back to munching on her prize. "This is Mouse. I don't think they fed her much on the flight, so she's really hungry. But the food I brought for her is stuck in my bags cause of that lock. But Zia here was nice enough to give her something to eat. I wounder how many of us been brought here?" she said as she tried to push Mouse over to Keijis hand. "She's normally much more social." She looked around. "I think I see a few more people with the same locks on their bags over there." Keiji followed Jasmine's gaze and did indeed see other people with the same locks on their luggage. "Any idea why they wouldn't want us to get into our luggage?" he asked as he checked out a few of the others. Jasmine looked at Mouse, who had finished the jerky but had started attacking the lock again to get at her food. "Because like us, they are tired and sore." She looked over at the ill-tempered girl that was now being given a blanket. "I think it might have been their way of us noticing each other."

"Damn, your cat must be really hungry. And yeah. I guess it is," said Keiji before he nervously cleared his throat." If you don't mind me asking, how are you, uh... special?" Jasmine blinked at him then shook her head. "This is not the place to show how we are special. Maybe once we get to were we are supposed to be, I can show you. I'm not really comfortable talking about it were someone might overhear," she said as she picked up Mouse and detached her from her bag and picked it up. "Y-Yeah, you're right. Sorry I asked." Keiji picked his own bag up, and looked at Zia, the blonde-haired woman, and the man who looked strangely like Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. "Should we go say hi to some of them? Or what should we do?" Jasmine placed Mouse on her shoulder as she looked at each of the others. "Hm. We got tall, dark, and scary or the cold, pissed off chick. Take your pick." "I guess I'll go with that guy," said Keiji as he pointed at the Wesker lookalike before he started to walk over to him. Jasmine and Zia followed after chatting with Keiji as they made their way to him. Keiji bowed slightly before he said "Hi. I'm Keiji Matsuda. I'm guessing you're here because you got one of those letters too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Grace blinks at the lock on her luggage and grumbles as she tries to open it vain and sighs. "Great...who the hell did this?" She mumbled to herself and blinked as she noticed Zia not far from her with the same lock on his luggage and then noticed Jasmine with it too, which caused her to blink. "Did they get a letter like mine too...?" She thought to herself and grabbed her luggage and walked over to Zia and curiously tapped him on the shoulder. "Um...excuse me sir? Do you have any idea why there is this lock on our luggage?" She asked as she stepped up beside Zia to where he could see her, her current outfit showing off a little cleavage.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Zia smiles lightly as the other two leave and he was about to follow seeing no harm in doing so and keeping quiet as he listened to them. When he felt the tap on his shoulder he looks over and started to turn slowly careful not hi hit her with any of his luggage, quite surprise to hear another New york accent, " No i Don't But as far as I can tell its because of the letters we have gotten, bringing us here. I suppose its a way to find us all possibly." He looks at her with the typical apathetic look Most new yorkers have as his shoulders shrug slightly, in a helpless manner.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

Izen walks off the plane and waits to recieve his pistol that he had to turn in before the flight seeing as though it was airport customs...and he had to respect theyre rules. Patiently waiting it finally comes to him but in a sealed protective box with an unkown lock upon it.." Fuck my life....seriously???". Izen tilts his head back and thinks for a moment" great what am i supposed to do with this?". After a few moments of thinking he hears someone yelling in an arabic language and as he looks over he sees a girl asking questions about her lock" great let me guess this is how were all supposed to meet each other".As he looks around he can see that 3 other people were walking torwards him.As one of the people identifies themselves as Kenji. Izen looks at him and raises his eyebrow" great im dealing with kids". Izen puts his hand over his face" i new you were crazy Angus sending me on a mission with some kids...great weres the lollipops". As Izen looks over Kenjis shoulder he can see a women with a catl and a much taller man then himself walk torwards him" sup guys im Izen im assuming were all here for a purpose well lets just break the ice and lets just do this mission and get it over with im sure who ever put these locks on our bags is going to rendevous with us pretty soon"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Jasmine looks at Mouse who is sitting on her shoulder and shrugs. "Well nice to meet you Izen, my names Jasmine." she holds her hand out to him to shake. "This is Mouse my cat and.." she turn and finds Zia not there but talking to a blond women. "Zia! That's Zia. One moment be right back." she says as she walks over to Zia leaving Kenji and Izen alone for a moment.
"Hey Zia I didn't know you came with a friend." she says as she walks up to Zia. "Hello my names Jasmine." she holds her hand up to shakes Graces. Mouse mews softly before looking about for something else to eat. She jumps down from her shoulder and goes off running.
"Mouse! For the love of little green apples Mouse!" she says as she chases after her "I'll meet ya all outside k Zia?" she yells back over her shoulder to Zia. Mouse runs past and jumps over Cleo's bag as she runs out the doors looking for food. As she runs out she jumps up onto a trash can near Angel as she looks about for anything to eat.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Grace blinks and waves at Jasmine slightly as she walks over. "I'm Grace, nice to meet...you?" She trails off as Jasmine goes to chase down Mouse and Grace rubs her head then looks at Zia. "You're name is Zia then I assume? It's nice to see another New Yorker here...though the fact that someone found a group of us and sent us all the same letters, AND locked our luggage concerns me.." She says eyeing the locks on the luggage before looking back at Zia. "Mind if I stick you with you sir?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Angel looks over at the Cat that hoped into the trash can near her and arches her eye brows up high as she turns her body about to face the cat. She makes a face as she picks up her bag and wanders over to the cat to see what it is after as she moves closer to it. she tests to see if the cat will let her pet it as she softly says, " You're hungry too then?" SHe sighs faintly as she thinks on how she will be getting food about here but its not like her natural skills won't be of any use. Pick pocketing has gotten easier with speed even if someone acknowledges the tugging and tries to catch her. "Hey cat you know how to play watch out?" SHe asks absentmindedly as she keeps softly stroking the cat. "Or for that matter know where a good place is?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:15 am

Jasmine skids past the girl that that has been given a blanket and spins about so she doesn't slam into her, "Sorry bout that miss." she says to her and notices the locks on her bags but doesn't slow down since she is still chasing after Mouse. I should say 'hi' to her and see if she got a letter too. she thinks as looks back at her before heading outside to look for Mouse.
Jasmine spots her on top of a trash can and sees that sh has made a new friend.
"You are a shameless beggar Mouse." Jasmine says as she walks up and gently tugs Mouses tail. Mouse looks at her and meows and jumps to her shoulder.
"Sorry bout that. Mouse and I came to Ireland at the last minuet and I don't think they feed her enough." she says as she puts her bags down. There is the soft jingling as the locks hit softly and Mouse hisses before she starts to attack them again.
"And here we go again. My names Jasmine and that is Mouse. I'll be right back." she says to Angel as she fishes out her wallet and walks over to a machine that she feeds the U.S. dollars into it and gets Euros back. As she pulled out her wallet the black envelope with the gold wax seal flutters to the ground. Mouse stops attacking the lock and looks over and starts sits on it and bats it about a bit.
"So you here on holiday? I'm sorry I don't think I got yer name." Jasmine says over her shoulder looking at Angel as she feeds the last of her cash and gets the Euros and puts them into her wallet and puts it back in her pocket and holds out her hand to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Zia shrugs slightly, "I don't mind Besides its not like i have any thing better to do other then wait and I'm guessing we are probably going to the same place, were ever that is." He shifts the weight on his shoulders. "Well care to talk to the others that have the same locks?" He sees that the others are out side other then the Egyptian girl. "I figure we can get to know who is who, yah know to see what seems to pull us all together." He smiles softly still wondering if they all have abilities or are vigilantes like him.He heads over to the girl that he knows to have at least a little bit of Arabic and says in proper Muslim Arabic, unaware that he would sound like a prude to her by using the religious version of speaking, "Excuse me. But I heard that your having problems with your luggage. There are a few others if you wish to hang out with us."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:36 pm

“its fine” said Cleo in a neutral voice as Jas ran past her. Cleo then sat down on the ground and started looking through her carry on like purse bag that was tote like. As she was looking through her bag Zia came over.

Cleo Looked up when she heard Arabic but as she listed she made a face as she realized it was proper Muslim Arabic which had very unfamiliar words. She rolled her eyes as she got up from the spot she was sitting on the ground. She looked at the man before her and said in English

“So do you only speak the proper religious Arabic crap….I don’t under stand that I speak English and Egyptian Arabic and I was learning a little Japanese since I have been there. So don’t assume that I only speak Arabic I just use it when I am pissed….I see you have a lock on your bag too so do you know where they came from or where this came from.” Cleo asked as she showed Zia her letter.

“Anyway”
Cleo says as she kneeled back down as she fished out some dried fruit and jerky from her bag.
“ do you know where the cute hungry servant of Basset went…I was just about to get up and offer some jerky and a smoked salmon pack to her.” Said Cleo as she looked towards the door where Jas and her cat had vanished through.

Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:51 pm

The wind blows harder then before whipping the girls hair about their faces as the rain hammers down even harder. Mouse mews in annoyance as she becomes sopping wet. Other passengers mill about the two girls as they wave down taxis to get out of the rain and to their hotels or other destinations. Jasmine leans in to the other girl and says, "I don't know bout you but I wanna eat and get some were dry. We can get ta know each other better over a hot meal." she says as she waves down a taxi van meant to hold a lot of people. Jasmine leans in and talks to the cabbie as she loads her luggage bag into the trunk before gently pushing Angel in.
"Hey can ya watch Mouse fer me? Thanks, be right back with the others." she says and dashes off into the terminal again.
She soon finds Zia, Grace and the other girl she had almost hit. She smiles at them looking completely wet as she loops her arm through Zias and uses her other arm to gently move the two women out to the waiting cab were they see her cat trying in vain to dry herself well she sits in the lap of another girl.
"Be right back gonna grab Keiji and Izen then we can go find some place ta eat." And she is off again before the others have a chance to grab her.
She finds Keiji and Izen still talking, sort of, were she had last left them and loops her arms though each of theirs.
"Hey guys guess what? There's six of us here with those locks and letters. They're sitting out in a taxi van waiting for us. Oh I also figured that since its raining and I'm hungry, I figured other might be hungry too so I thought we all go out and grab something ta eat." she says as she leads them out into the poring rain and the dry waiting cab.

Once they are all in she dose a basic introduction of each person. Shortly after the winding and zippy drive they find themselves out side a pub. After unloading their bags and luggage from the taxi van Jasmine pays the man then gently moves the group inside were they are all seated and given menus to look over.

"So how is every one?" Jasmine ask the group as they sit around a table near the back of the pub. Near the front singing is heard from the live band playing.

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Angel shakes her head slightly, "I was invited and they gave me all I needed to get here and back if I wanted." Angel seems rather put off by the fact there are others gathering about with similar locks and being pushed into a van. "I suppose I can," She watches the girl go as she quietly notes down that she had a black envelope like what her ticket and passport came in. She sits in the car with her arms about Mouse and sighs wondering if coming here was a bad idea.
She keeps quiet as she silently observes the people with her. She looks at the menu and sighs faintly as she keeps in mind she needs to get money and glances at the men in the group seeing who is the biggest looking sucker in the group. Her eyes settle on Zia seeing he seems to be fairly friendly, does not have the creepy look of Isen to him, and looks like he might be out of college. "Ah excuse me sir. But could you get me a sandwich or something. I am really hungry and I have no money one me." She gives him the saddest look she can conjure up, not finding it that hard since she is hungry and she is being truthful . She thanks the rain for the pitiable wet look that it gives her as her clothes cling to her tightly, showing off her thin frame.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Grace snuggles up to Zia playfully with a smile on her face as she gently presses against him and shows of a little cleavage. "Sure I'll chat with you all, sounds like a good idea, get to know each other and why we might've gotten letters..." She trailed off as Jas came back. "Well thanks for getting a cab hun, and when we get to our destination, we should grab lunch..." Her stomach grumbles and she wiggles against Zia lightly and blinks at Angel who gives Zia her pouty face, Grace thinks for a moment before pressing against Zia more and looking up at him with a sad, hungry face. "Can you get me something to eat too hun? The free airplane food was awful and I put my money in with my luggage for safe keeping...and it's locked in with the rest of my things..." She whimpers.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Zia not expecting Grace's snuggles or Cleo's shortness with proper Arabic seeing that is a universal language for his religion. Looks rather confused with how he is getting attention he is not use to a woman getting attached to him quite like Grace and the strange way the girl is talking about servant. He switches over to english that has a thick Brooklyn accent, "The cat? Yeah her owner is going out side to catch the cat. But no offense I never knew cats were ever servants since they never been domesticated." He seems rather interested in the letter and seems considered with what it says. He feels releife that he got rid of the letter in a way that no one would be able to read it seeing the kid only seems to be a lost child.
When Jas comes to get him he chuckles light heartedly and helps her heard the others along, " Come on we can find out about those locks later. If any thing we can by some lock cutters if it comes down to it."

When they get to the tavern he settles down and leans back only to get a small Asian chick that he knowledge on the ride looking horribly pitiable as she looks to him for food. As soon as he hears her say she needed food he hears another voice and he seems to sag in his seat. "Ah Well I suppose. Er." He feels a bit warm with the sudden closeness of a very attractive woman against him. "Yes yes just get a meal." He looks fairly flustered by the sudden attachment to him by a New Yorker of all people. Being partially stuck he leans back and orders him self a lamb pie with potato and steamed vegetables. Zia enjoying music of course listens to the band while giving some attention to the group, unsure of what to think of them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Keiji looked around in the pub with a half-amazed look on his face, never having seen this kind of place or heard this kind of music before back home. "Wow..." He laughed slightly as he looked at Zia, noting that the blonde-haired woman he saw earlier had latched onto him. "Heh, Mr. Zia seems to be pretty popular with the ladies," he thought to himself. Keiji didn't have to worry too much about money. He had all that he had in his wallet converted to euros before his flight here. Ordering a cheeseburger and a coke, he decided to get to know Jasmine better, and asked her "Hey, Jasmine? Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? You know, like where you're from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next