Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 am

Zia strengthens up and looks over every one as he thinks. He looks at Izen the other obvious leader of the group then at the others. He does wish to know why she is in there but he figures getting the information right from the source will enlighten him of their current situation. He sees some dilemma in going and freeing them since, but planing first wouldn't hurt. He rubs his chin, before saying, "All the fighting I have done has been in the streets but I do know my weaknesses in tight corridors. I will be leader of the distraction team." He looks at all the others as he works out who needs to be outside. "I will take Angel. And Harvey. The reasoning being that Angel will not be of use in small corridors, And I can use your speed out side in dispatching those at a distance for me. And I take Harvey since he displays range attack potential. Also I might need him to blow away or catch solders that i might knock off. I am not exactly use to being in situations where i need to hold back."

His eyes shift over those he can see as indoor fighting and says, "I suggest we leave Cleo, and Grace for indoors fighting since their skills are best served inside. Cleo for one is close range and I do not want someone that brings a staff to a gun fight. And Grace I will assume your tenticals can't shoot off and have to be connected. They also sound like daggers on ropes." His eyes flick over to Izen before saying, "And Izen since you have militarily training you probably would do better with tactics in a building."

He rubs the back of his helmet and huffs slightly. "I suppose those that are not obviously indoors and out doors can go to either team. " He looks up so his helmet shifts to indicate he is looking at Jasmine and Kenji.

Zia's stance shifts uneasily before he voices his concerns, " Though I would like to know why we are 'rescuing'," He does air quotes about rescuing before continuing, "This hero if they are on death row."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Jasmine stared wide eyed and confused at Kickback retreating back. As he dissolves into the shadows she turns her attention back to the others. "This is crazy. How do we know this Sparrow wont attack us when we go get her. And it would be nice to know why shes their but our hosts have left us. And what do you think he meant by teleported?" she says as her mind runs a mile-a-minuet. She nodded in agreement with what Zia says. She looks at Cleo, Izen and Grace. Each of their ability's and Izens military background would give them an advantage in narrow corridors but Cleo's temper, Izen's bluntness and the fact that Izen and Grace didn't like each other might be the groups undoing.
She then looked at the other possible group and agreed they would best serve as a distractions.
"If we can get you some batons you can run in and among the guards and sweep them off their feet." Jasmine says as she looks at Angel.
What am I saying? I can't believe I'm going along with this. If my parents found out I did this what would they say? Daddy and Mum would kill me if they found out their daughter committed a crime., she thinks as she covers her face imaging the looks on their faces. But she was here and she had committed to staying and learning. As she runs her hand through her hair she looks over at Kenji.
"So what team do you want to go with Kenji? Inside or run distraction."
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 am

Grace blinks as Kickback leaves then looks at Zia and listens to his suggestion, she then makes a face at being grouped with Izen. "That sounds like a good idea...I just hope someone can behave themselves..." She glances at Izen briefly before looking at Jasmine and Keiji. "Maybe Jasmine should go with the distraction team? Wouldn't her ability to go diamond be a good bullet shield if you guys are fired upon during the distraction?" She suggests before looking at Keiji again and rubbing her head. "And Keiji hun....not sure which team you would be well with...though I myself would like you to come with us." She smiles and winks at him. "Perhaps you could use the computer system they have to find our little caged bird....assuming they have a computer system there. And with a high tech suit like the one you have, I'd assume you know a thing or two about technology and computers....right?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 am

“I guess I will got indoors…. This might be fun as long as I can get out some of my anger I will behave. Just don’t try to pick a fight with me and I will try to not argue back. I guess I will need to work with you guys in order to get the info I want” Cleo said acting as calm as she can with the situation at hand and the fact the she was still kinda peeved at Kickback and his boss for sending the mummies.

Cleo walks over to stand with her supposed team for this mission and waited for them to make up their minds on who was with what team and waited to be transported to the jail yard.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Jasmine covers her face at Graces blatant flirting. Doesn't she relive we are about to break into a prison with a hundred armed guards? And she flirting?, she thinks as she look at Zia and the others that seem to be going on the distraction team.
"A few problem with your idea Miss. Grace. One, Angel moves so fast bullets wouldn't be an issue with how fast she moves, and I be a poor shield for her if I can't keep up. Two, Harvey air ability would be affective at keeping most of the guards away and off their feet as well. I don't know how good you at making barriers Harvey but your power would seem able to keep you safe enough till you got to cover." Jasmine says to Harvey as she turns to look Zia up and down.
Jasmine steps in front of Zia and reaches up then turns to face him comparing the difference in their width. As a gymnast Jasmine frame had muscle but it was sleek and toned. Looking at Zia she shook her head and turned back to Grace.
"And three, Zias just tall enough that my head reaches his chin leaving his head open for any one to shoot at and short of turning side ways and ducking down, I can't cover him. And from what I've seen of your armors and scarf Kenji you would be able to keep the guards at a distance and pinned down with out having to hurt them to much." Jasmine says as she looks from Grace to Kenji.
"And if we come to a door we need to get past I should be able to handle it. So I'll go with the indoor team. Zia just be careful with your hammer, were only suppose to disable them."
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Izen rolls his eyes and looks over at Zia" fine then if thats what you wish and thats how you want your team then so be it, but heres a warning if the captive seems to be putting up some kind of fight i wont hesitate to break a few bones here and there". Izen rolls his shoulders and cracks his knuckles." by the way keep this in mind a distracted soldier is a dead soldier, and for who ever is coming with me i expect you to keep up and not be to sloppy hopefully none of us will get seriously injured".Izen smirks and looks at the group laughing" ha i no i wont".
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Angel watches and listens quietly as they point where people should go and what not before nodding. It all did make sense except for grace asking that Kenji be with her. "I think Jasmine is right she should go on the inside and Keji should stay out side...Since we don't need the slut trying to bang him in a closet." She says simply as she thinks on some of the girls from high school. She has no issues about being outside where she can easily run about. And pushing people off the wall cant kill them could it? If not she suppose she can take all their weapons. She mulls it over for a few moments as she rocks back onto her heals before forwards again. After putting in her two cents about this and seeing this isn't a normal gang run she seems reluctant to argue much with those that seem to know what they are doing. Her eyes drift over to Izen before she purses her lips at what he says. "Sounds like your condemning the group already. I am happy I am not with you but with the hammer wielding crazy and the gay parade." She gives Zia and Harvey a sheepish look of no offense before her sights settles on Izen again. Her face does not seem convinced he is worth keeping around even with his usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

"Now we're breaking someone out of prison? I don't know about this..." Keiji's head felt like it was going to to explode from all the unanswered questions he had inside his head, but he turned to look at Jasmine. "Huh? I guess I'll go inside and help bust that Sparrow person out. And yeah, I obviously know a lot about computers," he said to Grace. "But honestly, there's still a whole lot I don't know about this suit..."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Zia coughs slightly at being called hammer welding crazy, but acknowledges Angel's opinion. "I will agree with Angel here about not needing distractions, especially since all you seemed to hear was Grace. So Kenji you will be with me. I have a feeling we need brute force to deal with the doors. As far as I am aware is that there will not be a lot of modern day electronics if this is were Napoleon was held." He looks at Jasmine and says apologetically, "Sorry but that ball hit hard. I mean it broke both of my arms." He holds up his arms as an emphases about her forceful throw. He lets out a sigh and shakes his head, "Time is of essence but if we can do this quietly lets do that. The less people are harmed the better. I just want this to be over quick since the longer we are there the more lives we risk."
He straightens up and rolls his shoulders as he starts to psych him self up for the pain he will be feeling soon. "Cleo you will be able to take your aggression out on the men. And Izen do what we must since it sounds like we are delivery boys."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

“By the way I agree with Angel we should keep the Harlot away from people she would find attractive…. And since we all have the teams figured out we should start getting ready to be transported. He said we only have five minuets witch kind of irks me and pisses me of we only have five minuets to plan. There isn’t much we can come up with in five minuets so I say we just go kick some ass and get this Sparrow person and be don with it…. Then maybe we can get the things that he promised all of us faster.” Cleo said as she stood near her so called group leader and waited.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Angel makes a face at Cleo being pissed off. "There is always winging it. And in a situation like this we wing it. Not like we have a convenient map of this place for you people going in." She folds her arms over her chest and watches people. "Well I am ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12