Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Some of the people seem to be really creepy as a group of them head towards her. The lead man smirks as he shows yellowing teeth, " Hey kitty, kitty, kitty." If she looks about she can see that people seem to of left the alleyway and are no longer using it as a way of travel.

Roslin’s head snaps up as she looks in their direction. As they slowly approach her she starts to back up as with the look of a trapped animal on her face

“Come here girlly we wont hurt you much"

Roslin glances about her as she spotted a pipe on the bround near her she picked it up and held it in a defenceive posstion "Dont come any closer i don’t wanna have to hurt you nya" As they got closer Roslin thought about it then decided she better not stick around. She then dropped the pipe and bolted down the ally way and onto the street where she then turned right not really looking where she was going.

As she turns she sees that ather is still more ally way to tun down with laters up the bulidings as well as another choice of left or right as well as many door ways she could see if they are open

AS Roslin kept running she decided to try one of the doors to the left. Stopping for a quick min she tested the handle of one of the doors
the door shakes slightly as she tests it but nothing happens

"Darn!" she then jumps up and grabs one of the ladders for the fire escape that way she will be on higher ground and she then starts to climb as nimble as a cat

The men camber after her as they are slowed by the ladder.

Roslin speeds up as she climbs the ladder. once she reaches the top of the building she teleports to the roof on the opposite side of the ally way and then runs across the rooftop to the other side of the building in hops of maybe spotting some one from the group she came with.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Jack slowly peels back the jacket showing the holes that are littering his shirt with strange red spotting. "Im mostly ok just got holes now..." He smiles weakly as Geo looks slightly disturbed as Jack pulls off the jacket completely revealing where his shirt is tattered showing holes through him, slowly dripping blood that seems to ooze in stead of flow, like a semi solid liquid almost like jelly. He pulls off his shirt and seems to be looking over the damage before pulling out a small container of something and smears it over the wounds to hide them and keep his weird blood in. "Uh can someone get my back?" He holds out the container where Geo looks utterly horrified he would have to touch Jack's seeping wounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Roslin teleports and starts looking for people she runs right into a little old lady who was watering plants, bending down low. There are cussing and swearing in a dialect of Chinese before yelling in english. " Oh you stupid stupid girl. Why you be up here in mah garden. Get out get out you rascal. get out!"
Across the ally way the guys get up and spin about at the screeching old woman to see her on the other side as they seem quite confuse. "Yo dudes how did she get over there?"
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 pm

As Roslin stumbles back wards from the little old women Sian appears in the door way leading from the roof to inside of the building. She walks up silently behind. The look she gives Roslin a neutral look as she lifts a hand. There is a brief flash of light glinting off of something as she brings her hand down and across the back of the odd woman's neck. The little old ladies eyes go unfocused before she falls forward into her garden. She kneels down beside her and dose a quick scan to see if any one is watching them. Once she is sure that no one but the group of men on the other roof top she slips a needle into the woman's arm. The chemical in it will cause the women and any medical persons that looks her over think she suffered from a mild stroke. As she slips the needle back into the hiding place Sian had pulled it from up her sleeve.
"We have to deal with your friends over there." Sian says to Roslin as she looks past the girl to the men on the other roof.
She makes sure there is no evidence of Roslin or Sian on the roof with the women to be found when the medical personal come to the woman's aid. She turns and heads into the building not waiting to see if Roslin is following. "I hope they think ya managed to jump from one roof to the other. Though at least they do not appear to be people any one will believe if they try to tell any one." she says over her shoulder. She hits the button and as she waits for the elevator to come she pulls out a hat and a long jacket and holds them out for Roslin.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 pm

[b“sorry I was just running from some thugs that wanted to hurt me” Roslin tried to explain as the woman kept yelling. Roslin looked up when the yelling suddenly stopped. That’s when she spotted Sian, “Thanks” said Roslin who then looked at the other girl with a look of confusion as Sian pulled out a needle and injected the woman. ‘I better ask about that later’ Roslin thought to herself. As the two walked to the elevator Sian mentioned something about the guys that had chased her. Roslin Just nodded as they stepped in to the elevator. Roslin refused the Hat and coat “I will just tell every one I am an anime girl and I made my ears and tail from scratch I just wont move them. Oh and Sian could you remind me to ask Calico for more training on controlling my cat DNA better? [/b]
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Calico is leaning against the wall looking at them with two eyes and a stony face expression. "Come on something has come up. We need to get back home." He pushes off the wall and motions for them to follow. As he pushes off the faintest but easily over looked darkening of the skin about his right eye. His eyes seem to be distracted by his casual looking about. As they walk he says softly in an old dialect of Chinese, " Ke Xi An What happened before you came down from the roof? Or am i going to regret asking this?" His punctuation is a little off seeing he only heard it a few times but its understandable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack ducks behind some boxes as the girls walk in before he comes out to examine his skin kitting together from the ointment he applied in the dim lighting. "Hmm i think i need to ask for more BioGel to cover up the holes." He musses slightly before ducking again as the door opens yet again to reveal a man carrying some sort of blanket in his arms. "Uh Excuse me but.." The black man fumbles with a letter as he shifts the blankets against him. " I was suppose to find a Mr. Calico about here. Have you seen him?"

(sorry about this but easy introduction)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Sian dose not bat an eye at Calico suddenly showing up she bow respectfully before replying in the same language I will fill out a full report and have one on your desk as well as Professor Maku's desk. . She turns and gives a small node to Roslin as she heads over to the others as they wait for the jumper to be ready to take them back.
"It appears you all had more excitement . What happened if I may ask?" she ask as the stranger walked in.
As he entered her hand went up the sleeve of her left and rest on the hilt of a throwing dagger. As she hears he was looking for Calico she relaxes a bit but her hand is still on the hilt as she listens to what happened to her classmates and keeps and ear out for what the new guy is saying.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 am

Haiba squints slightly at the new comers still trying to figure out which one might be the teacher, highly aware of hostile actions most likely being readied with his unkosher meeting with a group that he has been assigned to. He swallows nervously as his eyes flick about as he holds the still unmoving figure in his arms, Looking for the infinity symbol on any of them. A slight expression of relief cracks the unsure look in his face as his eyes pick out at least one tactfully showing symbols. One on the collar of Calico's shirt that is worked into the stitching.

In a thick accent marking him from a british ex-colony as he enunciate all of his words in a crisp english fashion. "Please I mean no harm and I have a letter from my superior in my hand. We came across an agent in perils and I have been asked to deliver him to his class." With this Haiba draws his arm out slowly making no threatening gestures or sudden movements as he pulls the blankets away to reveal the unconscious figure of a large feline, Maku. "My partner and teacher told me to get him here while he dealt with the complications." Haiba Halts his speech before saying lightly, " And i have been reassigned to this class other then doing outpost duty."

(Terribly sorry this is so short but I don't have much to react to from what I can tell at the moment or don't know how to respond other then what i was told in a private message)
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:47 pm

(captain...I like when the post are short....it makes them easier to read so dont worry about your post being short)
and que the jumping to conclusions ...........NOW...... lol! snarl trapped :awsomesnake: cake

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“sorry I was just running from some thugs that wanted to hurt me” Roslin tried to explain as the woman kept yelling. Roslin looked up when the yelling suddenly stopped. That’s when she spotted Sian, “Thanks” said Roslin who then looked at the other girl with a look of confusion as Sian pulled out a needle and injected the woman. ‘I better ask about that later’ Roslin thought to herself. As the two walked to the elevator Sian mentioned something about the guys that had chased her. Roslin Just nodded as they stepped in to the elevator. Roslin refused the Hat and coat “I will just tell every one I am an anime girl and I made my ears and tail from scratch I just wont move them. Oh and Sian could you remind me to ask Calico for more training on controlling my cat DNA better?

As they entered the were house Roslin looked at Sian and asked “so how did you find me?”
Sian looked up from talking with the other class men and said, " You are easy to follow." She gose back to listening to the other talk about their fight with Centrum.

"okay fine be that way" was all roslin said as she sat on an empty crate to stair at the man that was looking for Calico. as she satired she asked yet another question "And when did yuo get here I didnt see you arrive with every one else?"

Sian her face still looking at the man had the right side of her face and turned just a little and the light shows along the scar that gose from her temple to her chin. It stands out vividly against her other on mared skin." I was. It is not my fault if you are not as aware of the others around you."

Roslin Looked over at the strange man as he lifted up the blanket and reveled Maku in his arms. Roslin was instanly on her feet staring at the guy " What happen to Maku Sensi!" she then looked at Calico and Sain to see their reactions as she debated weather she should ignor what the guy said and get Maku out of the strange black man’s arms
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Max quivers and gulps when Jack shows them his wounds. "Y-you sure you are ok? That is alot of holes...." He blinks as everyone else eventually shows back up, which he sighs in relief about. "Good to see everyone is ok...is it um...safe for my drop my disguise now?" He murmurs and looks at Calico curiously.

When Haiba walks up, Max blinks at him curiously and sniffs the air as he smells the familiar scent of Maku. "Why does he smell like cute teacher Maku...?" He thinks to himself and eyes him, his eyes go wide and a slight blush forms on his face as he sees Maku shirtless. "M-maku??" He gets up and runs over to Maku and Haiba growling loudly. "Who are you and what did you do to cute Maku!!??"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 pm

There is a sudden lowing hissing as Sian starts cursing in an odd mix odd the old Chinese and Galic. As she rushes forward her hand clenches in a fist and slams it into the side of her leg. Calico is near enough the new guy to suddenly notice his shadow below begins to move. The shadow suddenly shots up and looks like its in the shape of a fist. The shadow fist contacts with Haiba groan and he sways holding Maku. Any one watch is unsure of what happened since Max rushed forward and between him and Calico obscured the sudden shadow fist that only those standing behind Haiba would have seen the shadow being manipulated.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Haiba Backs away as he sees how protective the kids are over the small teacher. Especially Max who growls at him but what he says throws Haiba off balance. //Cute? Thats kind of weird. But ok.// He clears his throat as he makes sure there is at leas a little distance from him and the students before he says, in a very clipped manner. " I did." Well he would of said more but other things happened first.
The unexpected pain to his groin makes Haiba double over as he drops Maku and crumples the letter in his hand to, like any normal man, cover his groin as he falls to his knees. He crumples to the side wondering what in gods name just hit him since as far as he could tell no one was close enough to actually to of done it physically. He remains mostly still as his face keeps in the mold of pain and utter surprise.
Poor Haiba unwittingly showed him self at the wrong time and was quite unaware about the recent attack on them. Once he gets his breath back he wheezes out. " Why me?"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Calico's eyes looks down as he starts moving and the right eye shimmers oddly as it switches over to detecting magic. And sure enough he recognized the type as he ducks to try to catch Maku but misses just barely. Maku hits the ground softly as Calico uses his magic to keep Maku from hitting too hard. Calico scoops up Maku and glares over his shoulder at the students just as another conveyor appears and Three people step out. One and the tallest appears to have horns, and tribal tattoos, Will from Maku's normal group. The slim woman that steps out in full ancient oriental dress from an early dynasty with shadows that seem to cling to her. And last but not least a man who seems to have his head on backwards.
Calico grimices as they look over and they vanish in shadows before he softly says, " Shit." He scoops Maku up and Barks out, " We are leaving now. And no more attacks on the man." He gets Maku's arms about him self before helping Haiba to his feet once he can keep up right before taking the letter and reading it. As he hits the button he snaps out irritably , " If i hear any one jumping the new student." He makes a face at the word new before he finishes off, " Will have to answer to me. Roselin you are bunking up with the New man, in the barracks." The skin Calico's right eye is now a sick looking black as he turns about and growls out, "You have the rest of my class off for to day."
Calico leaves quickly as he falls back into his normal shape and keeps Maku in his arms in a rather protective way, heading to the offices rather then the medical section of the school.

Kevin and Jack break away from the group as Kevin applies the cream to Jack's back while the others head off to various areas. (time to interact with each other or NPCs.)
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Max blinks as the new guy falls and eyes him. "Serves you right for dropping Maku..." He huffs out and drops his holo-disguise and sticks his tongue out at the new guy and starts to follow Calico to see if he can find out what happened to Maku and if he will be ok. "That new guy better not have hurt the cutie...."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Sian had a look of rage on her face as she closed in on Haiba as he is on his knees. She freezes in her tracks as the other conveyor appears and the three people step out. The look of rage is gone and in its place is the look of a child that is about to be scolded. As they suddenly disappears into the shadows Sian relaxes and at Calico's orders heads into the conveyor that will take them back to the school.
As the conveyor doors open Sian pushes past the other, muttering soft apologies to her class men as she heads for her room to change then heads to the gym to work off some steam.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Haiba closes his eyes as he forces him self to his feet and stumbles away careful not to touch any one in the class as he stagers away, keeping a defense over his groin seeing he doesn't know what quite happened as he heads off to the magic wing of the school so he can find a room out of the way to set up a basic tracking spell. Getting to an empty room he scrawls out a circle and magic symbols as he pulls out the appropriate herbs marking down in a note book to replace them some time today, before lighting them on fire. He softly mummers out words of magic as he pulls out a compass that he plans on using to locate the person that hit him in the groin. He carefully makes a circle about the compass and chants softly till the ritual is done. He stands up as he closes his hand about the compass and scuffs out the out side before cleaning up his mess making sure all traces of his ritual are swiped up and disposed of.

He lets out a long sigh as he leaves the room setting out to find who the person is before the trail goes cold.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:08 am

(Lets just say Roslin was in shock till now okay)

As Roslin follows Calico down the hall to his office she is begging him

“Please Pleas let me room with a girl please…let me room with Sain or Lina PLEASE don’t make me room with a guy….PLEASE CALICO PLEASE….why do I have to room with a boy….he was lucky I didn’t hurt him too. PLEASE let me room with one of the other girls.”

As they keep walking Roslin’s cat features disappear.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Calico flattens his ears against his head as he tactfully ignores them before getting to Maku's room and opens it before saying, "Rosalin do you want me to regret saving you from your impending doom with your whining. And both of you Scram." His voice is the coldest they have ever heard it as he narrows his good eye. "I am really not in the mood to dealing with much more right now." He huffs as he walks in with Maku and snaps the door shut with his foot as he settles Maku into the bed and removes all of the vials and the alchemy set that Maku has into a locked cabinet so when he wakes he at least will not break every thing.
He takes the key and pockets it as he leaves after pulling the cybernetic eye out and letting the black magical smoke float out it and swirls into the air. Calico opens and locks the door as his ears remain flat against his head as he leaves after inscribing something on the door using magic to make it glow as well as keep the door close before stalking off to get the report written up and ready for the impending summons for Maku and what happened as he rereads the letter looking throughly bothered.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Sian, her breath coming fast and harsh, looks at the fighting dummies she has just sliced to pieces.
"I can not believe I did that!" she hiss to her self in the empty gym. "I almost broke cover." she sheathes the Chinese straight blade and wraps the weapon up. She stands up and heads into the shared shower rooms were she strips down after placing her sword in a locker. She lets the hot water beat down on her as she decides what to do next. "I must speak with Professor Calico. He will be able to tell me how Professor Maku is."
She stands under the hot water and soon the shower area is filled with hot steam.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Haiba Fouces on the compass as he periodically looks up to see where he is to make detours about areas and find a path he can walk unhindered by a wall. Eventually he finds him self in the locker room and looking at the showers as the point is aiming at a figure in the steam. He grimices slightly as he thinks on a path about the showers not wishing to disturb who ever it is, only to realise it is the person in there. He coughs slightly as he crosses his arms behind him and takes a relaxed stance. " I persume it was you who hit me in the groin with magic...Ms." He stops realising he does not know her name as his eyes glances over her out of curiosity. Sian lost in thought and not hearing Haiba come in freeze for a second before rasing her hand. There is a tingle of magic as the stem gets thicker changing into a fog and Haiba hears the door slam shut and the faint clicking oh a lock. Sian walks backwards away from him into the fog and he can just make out short little deer like horns that are visiable with her hair wet and plasterd to her body. He blincks in suprise as he sees horns poking through her hair as he undeniably feels his eyes drawn to the oddity on her head before he glances about and holds his hands up in a non threatening way as he steps back uneasy with the influx of magic. " I am sorry I startled you." He shifts uneasily seeing that she is showing signs of magic that she doent have to say any thing for as he he knowdices the compass needle spinning about wildly. "I only wanted to know why you attacked me back on the timeline known as Earth 72."

Sian how has faded into the fog and called the shadows to darken around her is fighting to relaxe. She flexes her hand feeling the claws grow as she trys to decide what to do. Her orders were not to break cover. She had hoped that other then Prosseso Calico no one in the class would be able to trace the spell. Killing a fellow class men would be so bad but what to do? He saw my horns he knows I can use magic... Gods blast it all think Sian THINK! Is what is rasing through her mind as she moves through the thick fog to a locker to get a towel. She snarls at the locker as it opens with a loud squeeking nosie giving away the area she has now moved to.

Haiba shufts uneasily as he starts forwards with causion, pulling back slightly when he hears the snarl and the loud squeeking. "You do know that we are class mates now. I just wanted to know the reason for the attack." He closes his mouth as he relies on his hearing to figure out where any danger he can stop might come from. As he slips a pouch out of his pocket in hopes of being able to repel one or two spells with a prepared ward.

Sian hears his slow moment foward as she thinks as fast as she can. She pulls the towel from the locker and the tingle of magic is felt again as she uses a water spell to soak it. She twist it up then snaps it out at Haiba as she debates on killing him, whiping his memory or talking to him and getting in bigger trouble for breaking cover.

Haiba jumps away as his hand instively moves to wrap it about his arm if he isn't able to jump far enough away in an attempt to disarmer her of the make shift weapon. Mostly so he doesn't get harmed any more then neede as his eyes open wide as he keeps his eyes from watching the towal, looking at her body lauage for a faint warning on what she might do. "Geeze! I was only asking one thing. One thing that seems pretty harmless." He backs off not inclined to be closer then ten feet close to her.

As the towel wrap around his arm and he trys to pull it from her he finds he dose manage to pull it and, to his surprise, Sian. She curse the slick floor but use the momentum to slam into him and pin him to the floor. This clost. the small deer like horns are very visable, he can also see trible tattos on her upper right arm and some on her left shoulder. The blue eyes seem to be glowing faintly. As she has him piined the snarl on her face is suddenly rplaces with shock as one of her ears suddenly pops off and stats flying away. She looks up in shock talking her eyes off of Haiba as she trys to grab it back. "Damn it! Of all the times to go to pices!"

Haiba eyes widen as his face twists into shock and horror as her ears fly off her head. His voice seems to get caught oin his throat as he feels the tingling where her skin is touching his or was before he screams just like every other normal human would if body parts flew off. For all the other little details he saw it seems quite moot to flyinf ears as he gets his arms up and shoves her off before wrapping the town ably an arm as he watches her with wide eyes and compleat bafflement at what just happened.

Sian turns the shove into a tumble and the springs into the air and grabs the floting ears. SHe reaches into the locker and pulls out a pair of earings. She holds one ear in place as she puts an earing on that ear then dose the same with the other. She then turns and looks at Haiba, "You just had to trak me down........... Fine then rules be damned." SHe snaps her fingers and the shadows around the room spring to life and form a portal below her and Haiba. When the light coms back he is in a room. On looking about he soon relives it Sian privaet room. As he whirls around he sees her with a towel wrapped about her but since she had yet to get wash done it was one of the smaller ones that barly coverd her from chest to just below her groand area. "I am gonna be in so much trouble for this." she says to him.
Haiba smiles nerviously as he backs away quickly as he says in a shaky voice. "Hahaha... Easy Miss i didnt mean no harm ... I didn't mean for all this to happen expecally the ears." Haiba continues to laugh nerviously as he wonders if he will surive again this time like his last offcial class trip.

Sian lets out a breath and turns her back on him he sees the trible tattos on her left shoulder go acros her upper back then attackes to the ones on her upper right arm. She pulls towle off as she walks behind a changing screen her siloet the only thing that can be seen. " Whats you name class men?" she calls. Haiba can see as she dresses slowly and can she she is drying her hair. If Haiba gose for the door he sees it has no handel just a jade stone.

He eyes the door very uneasy with the fact there is no handle as he says, " Haiba Nilo, vollenteer recruit. One of the last known suriving students of I-COP Hatrie. Well I-cop Hatrie's last class. She is now dead after what happened."

Sian steps out from behind the screen and is wearing a simple Chinese style out fit but thick heavy belt and has more trible and celtic pattenes tooled into it. She picks up what looks like an ancent gaming head set and slips it around her neck as she walks over tot he sword case on the wall. Her shadows at her feet deepen then reach up to her and make a basin. She reaced into it and pulls out her blade that she had left in the showers and hangs it back up before sitting one her bed and looking at Haica, "Please sit class men Haiba. We wont have much time to talk. Im sure you have question and I will try to explane."
Haiba Sits down figuring its not like he can really escape as he keeps on alert, not quite use to someone as strange as her. " That would be nice to clear up seeing I would like to know what my personal ablities would possably be affecting."
Sian grimaces and rubs the back of her head. AS she dose this it cause her hair tobe pulled back and her little deer like horns poke out of her hair. "Umm, that is alot explane. Is there an easier question I can awnser well i figuer out how to awnser you first?"
Habia watches her slightly, " Well I was curious about why you hit me when i showed up With the I-SWAT member. The little one, I never did get his name."

"Maku, his name is Maku and you brought him to us safly. I must aplogive for that. I lost my temper. Profesor Maku is.... He is dear to me for reasons I can not share with you. So when you showed up with him like that........ I lost my temper, I am sorry."

Haiba nods slightly, " It seems like he is well liked by the class seeing it seems like you were not the only one that let their , " He pauses as he looks for a word that would define what most of what he saw in their reactions. "Distress get the better of them. I can not fathom why at this point and time other then he is a good teacher."

Sian gives a croked smiel, "Theye are fasinated with him but in intrest and care for him steam from a diffrent reason. But now you know I am not a normal humen recrute so we must now go speak with Proefesor Calico. I have broken cover and unlike our other class men I'm suer you know what that means."

"Yes i do know. Painfully drilled into my mind." He stands up and smiles weakly. He foffers a hand and shrugs slightly, "If it is easyer for you to jump with a slight boost you can use me. Just need skin contact."

Sian tilts her head and takes his hand and feels a tingle she suddenly lets go as one of her hands flys to her head and slams it down back onto her shoulders, "Gods above! On that desk is a choker made of onxi and jad could you pass get it and umm put it on me?" she say as her other hand gose up to help keep her head attacked to the rest of her, "This is sort of an embarssing trait I inherited from one of my parents."

Habia still seems deeply disturbed by the free flowing body parts that can detach as he retrives the onxi and jade chokerand hands it over. "I am sorry to hear that. I am still working on just trying to control my ablitiy."

Sian in one swift move snges it then grabs her head and slams it into place and then snaps it on. Now that is it on Habia can see it is at lest four inches wide. "Okay lets try this again." The shadows get darker and pool on the floor benth them then all is dark. Habia is only vagly aware of his hand in Sians in an other wise empty void of shadows. As light returns they appers in proffesors Calico room behind him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Max meeps and droops his ears as Calico slams the door shut on him and Roslin and he sighs sadly. "I'm gonna assume this means we failed the blending in lesson..." He mumbles to himself and pats Roslin on the shoulder. "Good luck with the new guy..." He said with a frown to her before heading off to his room to boredly browse the net and look at tech stuff that might interest him. "Joy, this was a fun day...first our friends get shot at the the cute teacher ends up hurt..." Max sighs to himself.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Calico's ear twitch is the only thing they see to Calico knowdicing them there. "I do not like people appearing behind me. Especially two bu you should be happy i reconise your mother's signs." He sets down the pen he had in his hand and spins his char about to eye them. "Is there something i can do to help?" His eye socket is covered in a strange gel.
Sain bows respectfully to Calico, "My apoligies sir but I regret to inform you my cover has been broken. I lost my temper and I didn't relive that Haiba could trace the spell." she looks at Calico. "It was kill him, erase his memory or tell him. I did not think explain the death of a student would be easy so I told him that I was placed in the class by higer up, posing as a normal human recruit in this class."

Haiba frowns slightly as he is assumed normal but fine with keeping it that was as he watches the teacher.
Calico folds his fingers and sighs, "Sian as good as it is that you are protecting the secret Haiba here has been a student for at least 3 years. He knows of the screat and he was in a very well skilled class till the incident that happened. He is one of the only survivors that we could find of his class. The jumpers were gone and show was one of the psionic classmates. He has learned how to deal with interesting."
Sain bows her head, "I was not made aware that there would be any other highly trained upper classmen besides my self assined to your class. My apologies Professor Calico."
Calico frowns slightly, " yes well it was an unexpected order while we were there."

Haiba coughs lightly as he says, " If i am right i was sent here so i can be under closer observation because of the other happenings with the few classmates that have survived."
Calico's ears flicker slightly before saying, " I was unaware of this. But i should say that He is a volunteer recruit from what his file say."
Sain looks at Haiba be fore asking ,"So what are our orders Professor?"

Calico rubs under his eye socket and sighs, "For now relax is you want. And Sian I am sorry but i have no news on Maku yet other then He is physically sound. Tobias will be looking in on him if not already."
Haiba frowns slightly before nodding, " Yes professor. I will need to gather herbs that I used on locating Sian."
Sain shifts from foot to foot, "I will help you since it was on me that they were wasted, but........ Do you think I could see Maku at some point Professor Calico?"
Calico smiles softly, " I will tell you when you can once i and told it is clear in his status."
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 pm

As Adonis is sitting in his cell he opens the book that his wife gave him and before he could begin to read it a guard walks up to his cell and says" you have a visitor put your hands forward" . Adonis extends his hands and the guard cuffs his feet and hands and escorts him to the visitors room" wait here..oh and before i leave theres a few rules no physical touching and no sign of agression no matter what the case is understand??". Adonis nods his head and the guard walks out. After a few moments Adonis uses his psionic powers to push the metal chair that is across from him left to right slowly. the guard walks back in and stands near the door and Adonis can hear footsteps approach him. He scoots the chair with his mind to the table and leaves it alone.

A Man in a busness suit approches the table and sits down across from him as they pull out a tabe recorder and smiles faintly as they adjust their glasses. "I have been sent on behald of the Infinity corperation to recruit you for I-COP training. But the choise for you to stay here or join us is up to you."

Adonis looks at the man and looks down back at his cuffs"whats in it for me?..i have nothing everything i had vanished and theyre was nothing i could do to prevent why should i become a interdimensional cop if you give me a specific and well educated reason then i might consider joining you"

"freedom from this place or you can stay here"

Adonis smiles and licks his lips as he stares at his chain"freedom huh?? whats the catch? i go with you and i am able to do as i wish...or are theyre strings attached?"

"You work for us."

Adonis looks back at the guard and gives him an evil smirk. The guard shifts uneasily and puts his nervous shakey hand on the baton. Adonis looks back at the man.." seems like you found a new employee lets head out shall we?"

The man slides over papers and smiles, " this just makes it offical if you will sign where there is the red mark
Adonis signs the paper and dates it he twists his upper body right and left as a crack and be heard and jogs in place for a moment" alright lets head out after you"

The man motions for the guard to release Adonis and leads him out to a waiting van as they are taken to a facility and enter a room. Adonis can feel something happen as they walk out another door and th e man hands him papers and two keys, " You can find out where you will be staying, and what your classes are for training are if you follow the papers. The keys are for your room and locker"

Adonis steps out with his book in hand and his prison clothes still on him he looks around " alright this keys for my room and this keys for the locker". Adonis heads over to his room and turns the key as it swings open he looks around and sees what seems to be another person living in the same quarters as him and some familiar clothes laying on the bed he walks up and lays them out nice and neatly and stares at them"seems like i culdnt even escape the clothes that i was wearing that day..."Adonis puts on the clothes and and pats himself down "wonder who else stays in here with me..gues well find out sooner or later". Adonis heads out to get some air and brings his book and his schedule with him.

As he opens the door he nearlly runs int oa farly pasty looking teen who has bullet holes through his shirt that is heaveily stained with blood as he is reaching for the door. He looks a bit suprised when he sees Adonis. "Oh Hello. Er why were you in my room? Or was i finally given a room mate."

Adonis tilts his head and looks up at the teen" yes actually i am your new roomate. The names Adonis... Adonis greene the son of Ga...mmm never mind and who might you be?"

"My name is Jack. I dont really have any thing then that." He offers his bloody hand then looks down at it as he seems to rember about the blood and lowers it quickly, " I was just getting clean cloths and going to shower to get the..blood off me."

"ah then be on your way then". Adonis steps to the side to let jack pass" by the way you can call me violet if you want seeing as though thats the only color i wear..but either then that go get yourself cleaned" Adonis walks past Jack and looks at his schedlue" were are these classes this place is huge"

Jack looks over with a bacg of clothign in his hands and smirks, " We dont have classes right now. " He carfully points to the classes with uot touching the paper, " You are in my class. We just came back from a mission and Professer Calico let us off for the rest of the day."

Adonis looks at jack and nods" ah well then i assume youll give me a proper intro next time we head over to class and show me the area around? if you wish..." Adonis walks back into the room and lays upon his bed reading the book that he carries with him"once again thankx jack

"I can do it any time after i clean up. It's not like i Sleep or ahave any thing to do. I guess i will see you when i do." Jack takes off for the showers of the locker rooms since blood washes taway the quickest there.

Adonis lays in bed and his eyes slowly begin to close his lays the book face down on his chest and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

“I know what you mean Max…well except the cute part….you find Maku Cute? That’s just odd to me you’re a puppy but he is a cat….and at least you don’t have to share a room with the new kid. Blah…I wish Calico wouldn’t make me share but I guess it is out of my hands” she said as she stormed away to make room in her room for the new guy.

After doing that Roslin went to the cafeteria to get some food.

Last edited by Yumichika on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Haiba leaves Calico's office And rubs his head wondering what His class is really like seeing he has been alone for the last several months. He runs his hand over his head as he thinks about what of his went into storage. Not much from what he could remember, Maybe a foot locker worth of stuff and a crate of dried herbs. He shakes his head slightly before saying to Sian, "I will catch up to you after moving my old stuff out of storage to my new room." He digs his keys out of his pocket and waves to Sian, "I will see you soon. You can enlighten me on who is in our class or what you know of them."

He heads to storage and pulls out the papers he got done before leaving the timeline and hands them over. He follows the guard in and retrieves his things. He quietly takes them to his given room and unlocks the door as he places his foot locker under his bed and places the herb crate against the foot locker, careful not to disturb his room mate's mess. He opens his foot locker to check the contents before replacing the lock to keep his items private. He quietly notes down that he only seems to have one room mate at the moment, which is nice even tho he remembers having more room mates when he was hear last. He cracks the herb crate and lifts up some of his pre made instant magic pouches and shakes his head as he looks out at the date he has dates them for reliable. He places them back and checks on the dry herbs to make sure they haven't decayed or molded. He closes the crate and leaves keen no getting fresher herbs.

Haiba leaves his room locking the door behind him and heads to the perimeter of the school compound as he thinks about where he normally would find the herbs he would need.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Sian nodes to Haiba and says, "I'll meet you in the cafeteria." she watches him go before turning back to Calico. "Please Professor. If you could let me know when its okay to see my father I would great full." She bows in respect before leaving to go to her room and get some maps of the area before going to get food. She runs her hand through her hair to fluff it up a bit more to make sure her small deer-like horns are still hidden before entering the cafeteria. She gets some black tea and a few packs of trail rations. She sits down at a table and looks over her maps and wounder what kind of herbs Haiba needs since the area around the school did have a number of different plants but most likely not all the ones he would need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next