Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 pm

After a bit of net browsing, Max left his room with a bag over his shoulder carrying his laptop and his ipod in his ears as he hummed and walked to the cafeteria for a bit of lunch. Once there he grabbed some pizza and a soda to drink before taking a seat near Sian and waving to her slightly and blinking as he takes out one of his headphones. "You um, planing some kind of trip or something there? With all those maps?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Sian looks up from her maps and nodes to Max in way of greeting before looking back down at them. "Yes, Haiba wants to gather more herbs for his magic and I offered to help. I'm looking at all areas we can go to safely in the wilderness that surrounds this compound. Would you like to come along?" she says as she selects a map with different areas highlighted in different colors with the location of the school in the center of the map.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 am

As Adonis wakes up he pats himself down and cracks his neck" great first day in hell". Adonis grabs his books and walks out of the room." were can i get some food around here?..im sure theygot a cafeteria somewere around here the problem is were".After walking around for a few minutes he finally finds the cafeteria with a few people in it he walks up and grabs an apple. Adonis then walks over to a table that seems pretty empty and sits down as he looks around the cafeteria nothing grabs his interest so he takes his book and places it on the table and begins to read it. After a few pages of reading here and there he bites down into his apple and places it on top of his book. he then stares at his book and begins to day dream.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Jack and Kevin enter the cafeteria laughing. Jack's hair is plastered to his skin from the fast wash and in new unbloodied clothing and Kevin seems to be joshing with him as they seem to be screwing about. Jack as lightened up since his encounter with his old allies. Jack spotting Adonis waves to him and Tugs Kevin over to meet the new classmate. " Hey Donis!" Jack hops over as Kevin is dragged along. "What are you up to? Oh and this is our other room mate Kevin. And Class mate since your in class with us In Professor Calico and Professor Maku."

Kevin shakes his head, "Nice to meet you and all but Jack unlike you I still have functions i need to attend to like food." Kevin prys him self free of jack and leaves to get a tray of food. He returns quickly as he sits near them and listens to Jack ramble as he is giving the way the class seems to be ran. "If you want him to get quiet you can tell him to shut up. And Well Singling your self out here is a good way to get other classes to knowdice you."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Don't make too much of a fuss. It's your first day. Just act casual. Nicholi walked into the cafeteria with his black leggings holding onto his slim waist. His shirt covered his chest to his naval, which didn't help with his tunic going just higher than his shirt. On his back you could see his tattoo, or at least the top of it. His shoes clacked in the floor as he walked very formally, holding a paper, which seemed to be a map of the area. "Dammit."

Nicholi tried to keep this under his breath ,but was too frusterated to care at this point. He had been walking for what seemed like hours, caring his luggage and looking up and down, walking into people and walls. Finally feed up with it, Nicholi walked up to a small group of people who were talking and decided to just ask. "Excuse me, do you know where this is? I'm terribly lost and tired, and I just want to go to bed." Focusing on who he was talking to, he saw that it was a dog. A dog. In a place like this?
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Max blinked and thought for a moment before shaking his head at Sian. "Nah, I think I'll pass this time. Gonna stay here and check out all the facilities and see if i can try to learn anything useful for when we do something important again." He chuckled and finished his food and burped quietly. "Ehehe...excuse me." He chuckled nervously before turning and blinking at Nicholi. "Umm...this is the cafeteria...you a new recruit here?" He blinked curiously before getting up and getting rid of his tray and walking back over to Nicholi and waving at him with a smile. "I'm Max, where are you trying to get too? I'm sure I can help you out."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Sian looked up from her maps when Nicholi and looked over at him.
"A new face. What dose his papers say Max. Is he part of our class?" Sian scoots over and looks at Nicholi class papers.
"So we do have a new face in class. Max it looks like his room is near yours. Its a good day to join since we have the rest of the day off since this mornings...... Mission was a bit of a flop."she says as she gets up and offers a hand to shake.
"Some of us were going to go gather some herbs for one of our other classmates spell casting. If you like you are welcome to come along and you would meet some of the rest of the class." she says as she finishes her tea and slips the food and maps into her pack.
"Hey Max who's is that, that Jack and Kevin are talking to? I don't remember seeing him before." she says as she starts walking over she waves to Roslin as she passes the table shes at.
"Jack, Kevin who you two poking now?"
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Haiba enters the cafeteria and looks about the room, looking for Sian. As he sees her he approaches and waves slightly, seeing others from who he believes is from his own classmates from their first run in. "Hello." He nods to them keeping space between him and all the others remembering quite clearly that no one was happy with him showing up in their last and only meeting. "Pardon If I don't come closer but I care for my well being and your last expressions were not friendly." His eyes flick over them picking out a face he does not recall seeing when he first showed up.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:11 pm

(sorry but Haiba came in right as I posted)

Omigod he can talk? But he's a dog! How can he talk? Nicholi was in utter disbelief. He had never seen a talking dog before. His parents never really let him see any other type of people other than humans. Nicholi could only sit down and try to keep himself from staring at Max. Slightly snaping out of his daze, "Um...yeah, I just moved here about two days ago. I've been trying to get to the school for about that long." Giving himself a mental slap to snap out of it, "Nicholi Vispuchin. Last he...son of the Vispuchin clan." Smiling, he raised his hand up for it to be shaken. He pulled his hand down as he heard someone irritated walk in right behind him. Not trying to catch his attitude, Nicholi slowly turned his head back to Max, as Sian had walked away. "I'm currently trying to get to my room 'cause I'm a little tired, but I think I will accompany you guys to the herb run, if I can have one of you walk me to my room later. Please?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Max smiles at Nicholi again and chuckles as he takes Nicholi's hand to shake it. "I'm Max, it's nice to meet you Nicholi, I'm free right now to lead you to your room, I was about to go to mine to take my computer back." He says then blinks when Nicholi says he will go with Sian and the others, he rubs his chin and thinks. "Um...well I'm not sure if I'm going but I guess I can think about it...anyway follow me Nicholi...wait..." He looks at the map and information Nicholi had and blinks. "You are in my room?" He asked perking up his ears.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm

"Omigod, I'm sorry. Give me a second. I've just never seen...nonhumans before." Nicholi shoke his head and tried to focus himself again. "Okay. I'm better now. Sorry for that outburst." Looking again at his information, "Yes, I think I am in your room." Nicholi watched as Sian walked away to two other guys. Nicholi started to observe everyone in the cafeteria, trying to get a feel as to who was who. It didn't pan out, as Nicholi was too fresh to the school. "Sorry, Max, I'll be right back." Nicholi walked over to Sian and tapped her on the shoulder and asked, "Uhm...I'm sorry to bother you, but do you know when the herb run would be?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Sian looked at Nicholi and smiles at him. "Oh if you would like to come Haiba and I xcan help you carring your things to your room and then we can all head to the jeep and head out." she waves over a guy that had just walked in. "Haiba this is Nicholi. Hes just got here and has been assigned to our class. He needs some help moving into his room but then he'd like to join us on the herb hunt."
Sian looks at the three sitting at the table, "Jack, Kevin you two wanna join us? And maybe your friend would like to join as well. If you guys want to come meet us by the jeeps." she say looking at Adonis before turning back to Nicholi. "So were your gear, we'll help you move it to your room."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 pm

"Thanks. I left it over by Max over there. I'll be right back." Nicholi walks back over to Max and grabs his stuff. "Come on, Max. They're gonna help me out with my stuff to our room. Let's go." Nicholi grabbed his bags and Max's arm as he pulled him towards Sian. "Here's my stuff. And I think my info says that I'll be sleeping with Max in his room. Sow hich way is that?" Nicholi started to get excited because he has found some people who can possibly be his friends. Yay me!
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Sian looks at the three guys sitting at the table, "Well its nice to meet you who ever you are." she says to Adonis and turns and walks away. "Hey Haiba if ya can help carry the new guys stuff that great or if ya take my pack to the jeep that would help. There are maps ya can look over of the areas i think you would find the herbs you are looking for." She turns and looks at Max and Nicholi.
"Come on you two lets go."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Max meeps and blushes a bit as he is grabbed and chuckles softly. "Just follow me." Nods and walks in front of Nicholi, Sian, and whoever else is following, leading them to his and Nicholi's room and opens the door, the room is pretty clean, one half of the room is empty while the other has Max's tech and computer stuff. "Well...the other half of the room is yours along with the other bed." He chuckles and sits in his computer chair. "Make yourself at home new roomy!"
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 pm

As Adonis hears Jack and Kevin rambling he stares at the apple before taking another bite he leans over to the group and in a low hush says" im one of those who you shouldnt fear, im not someone who likes to fight...im one of those how you call them..whats the term...ah now i remember...Insane rather". Adonis smirks as he looks at the reactions of Jack and Kevin" But in the other hand when are we headed to class...im just dying to meet the rest of the students".Adonis laughs and places his book underneath his arm" well boys lets hurry up and finish dont want to be here all day wouldnt we?". Adonis stands up and looks around the cafeteria" Hmph so many oblivious minds yet so easily consumed...sad....so sad".
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Sian starts to follow Max but turns looks over her shoulder as she looks the new guy up and down. She shoulders one of Nicholis bags and starts to follow. As she falls in step behind Max and Nicholi. If Haiba looks he can see her fingers making little swirling patterns and a faint purple glow that disappears as soon as it appears. As they get to Maxes room Sian walks over and drops the bag she had been carrying on Nicholies bed.
"Well there ya go. I'm headed to the jeep. This is your last chance to join if ya want." Sian says as she heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Jack says brightly, " His name is Adonis and he is going to be joining us in class tomorrow." Kevin comes back and sits down with his foot letting jack take smidgens just to taste seeing Jack has no need to eat any more. Both of them seem fairly use to each other.

Kevin and Jack look sat watch other when they hear not liking to fight and they both smile awkwardly before they say almost at the same time, " And you signed up or agreed to Infinity?" They both look at each other clearly not expecting the other to speak up before jack looks back. " Seriously you didn't read or bother with looking at the fine print?" Jack grimaces slightly as Kevin slugs his shoulder.
"Jack He might of been someone that was suckered in, unlike you. And no out class is over today because of happenings on the mission we went on. Ran into some Centrum and one of the teachers ran into something that seemed to of knocked him unconscious.It was enough that a full I-swat team showed up." Either of them seem bothered he is calling him self in sane as jack says something in another language, Latin, as he looks towards the group Getting Kevin to Frown at his room mate. "Jack..." Jack shrugs his shoulders indifferently and Kevin sighs slightly as he shakes his head and eats.

Jack him self leaves to head to the jeep area to wait to see who shows up figuring going out won't hurt if its only getting herbs, not like much does hurt him but he should learn more about what might be good for healing his team mates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an empty classroom the air about the middle of the room the air above the chairs warp as a couple brooms, mops and some cleaning supplies come falling out with a figure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mean while a I-swat member sets out with a Rather grungy looking man as they get a report of someone missing.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Nicholi looks at the small amount of space that he has as a room. "Okay, well when I get back, we will have a little more time to figure out what can go where. For now, I'm off with Sian for the herb run. Might as well." Nicholi dropped off his bag onto the bed and made his way to Sian. Over to Max, "Are you gonna come with us, hun?" Nicholi kept walking out the door and made his way to Sian. "So where exactly are we going? I mean the general location."
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Sian leads Nicholi to the garage and the waiting jeep. "Well we will be herb hunting around the local wilderness in the safe zone." she say to Nicholi as she drops the bag with the food in the back and pull out the maps and a form. "Hey Haiba. Oh hey Jack. Looks like ever one that is gonna join is here." Sian says and gets two more tranq guns and puts them in next to the first two she had gotten. "Hers the maps Jack. Can you help Haiba get there. I have to fill out the form and send it in." she says as she puts her feet up on the dash board as she starts filling out the form.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm

"Uh sure. No problem." Jack looks over the maps and looks for they are then up at the sun to find out the directions before giving Haiba directions on which roads to take. As they get to the end of the road there is a small pill off and jack closes the map. He stretches out from the ride to limber up his limbs to make sure they all are still moving before climbing out. They are not too far from the tree line as well as a wide open field. At the turn off there is another jeep from the school there but it seems to have some modifications if one was to look in to see that the back seats have been made into a cage and there seems to be some kind of tracking device on the inside.
From one of the trees they can see a yellow and black tail hanging down out of the foliage for a moment before what was hiding there seems to move. What ever it is moved on to curl up on a yellowing rock with black streaks through it as it seems to be content there. If any one gets close to the rock or points a gun at it the creature runs off into the tall grass were the grass shakes for a bit before visual tracking it becomes near impossible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Max and Adonis walks about they come across a young woman with red long wavy hair, freckles, large tear filled green eyes, fair white skin, a green velvet skirt, and a brown-red velvet top that shows off her flat stomach. She seems to be quite upset and frazzled looking as she seems to be holding onto an assortment of mops, brooms and a bucket of cleaning supplies. She breaks down and cries as her legs slide out from under her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down in the Basement or one of the basement floors of the school, a door bursts open as a few techs and a demonoligist come running out of a room looking quite panicked as they quickly make a list who to get and where to check for something.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am

As Sian waved, Roslin Waved Back and continued to eat her food she decided to listen to what the others were planning to do with class being out for the day

As she listedn she heard that some of the students were going to go herb hunting since that didn’t sound fun Roslin listened to the others that were not talking about herbs.

As she listened she heard nothing too interesting.
“no thanks Sian…I think I will stay here and explore the school more since I haven’t really been around the school much”

As Roslin leaves the cafeteria she heads in the direction of the science building just to see if maybe they could help her figure out how to make a device that would keep her from changing in to a cat when she is emotional.
“I wonder if they can help” a she walks she sees a a young woman with long wavy red hair, freckles, large tear filled green eyes, fair white skin, a green velvet skirt, and a brown-red velvet top that shows off her flat stomach. She seems to be quite upset and frazzled looking as she seems to be holding onto an assortment of mops, brooms and a bucket of cleaning supplies. She breaks down and cries as her legs slide out from under her.

Seeing the girl collapse in tears like that Roslin runs over

“are you okay do you need any help with something?”

She sniffles and rubs her tears away as she says, " I-i-i was cleaning mthe closet an- and i fell though the wall and ended up here. An-and i don't know where i am." She looks like she is about to cry anew.

“don’t cry. Your near the cafeteria, maybe some one bewitched the wall and you ended up being here when you touched the wall…. Would you like help bringing the mops and stuff back to where they are” asked Roslin as she put a conforting hand on the Girls shoulder
“My name is Roslin. What’s yours?”

The girl looks even more confused and loss a the word caffateria, " Bu-but the house do-doesnt have a caffateria. and and my name is Emily. The mops and stuff is from my cleaning supply closet"

This confuses Roslin “are you not a student at here at Infinity Patrol academy?” asked Roslin as she helped the girl off the ground “if Not then where were you last…like what planet and such?”

Emily stands up and sniggles, " I was back at home. I was checking up on my co-workers an- and handing over what i found." She tears up and rubs her eyes. " I was at home were we maped out what we know of the house and stablised it. "

Roslin started to worry “so you don’t know what the place you cam from is called…..I think wee need to Find Calico or Maku. Here lets put your stuff in my room for now and see if they can help you find out what happened” She said as she offered her hand to Emily.

Emily takes it and ruber her eyes, " Calico? as in Calico who use to be known as deigo Mas...mazadora?"

Roslin’s eyes widened you know Calico? Then I think he will defiantly be able to help… and what do you mean by calling him deigo Mas...mazadora?” Roslin asked as she picked up some off the stuff and waited for Emily to stand up with the stuff she was going to carry “Anyway my room is this way….I think we should ditch the cleaning stuff and then head to his office right now.”

Emily nods as she follows Roslin and sniggles as the entire way still quite upset as they set the cleaning supplies in the room then head to Calico's office. When they knock on it and enter Calico is no where to be found in his small office. There is the normal mess, decrative ring hovering over his desk as well as his weapon rack whish is heavily locked with mundane locks and magical ones.

“I guess he is not here…I wonder if he went to check on Maku” Roslin says out loud to her self come on I think he went to check on Maku….if not then we can ask one of the others if they saw him….maybe one of the others in my class would know where he is”

As Roslin toke 4 steps in the direction of Maku’s office she then stopped in her tracks “Ummm I forgot Maku is recovering and Calico locked him in his office”

“Umm I Know some one else we can ask Lets head that way now…or we can just sit down till you calm down a bit more”

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am

Sian finishes righting up her report then tucks it into her bag as she opens the jeep door and steps out. As she walks around to the back she pulls out the tranq guns and starts to hand them out so ever one has one. She then lifts the bag that has the boxes that will be used to sort the herbs. She walks over and looks the other jeep up and down taking note of all the modification it has. "Humm. I wounder who else is out here and what is it they are hunting." Sian says over her shoulder to the others. As she head back she notices movment and brings the tranq gun up using the scoop to tey and see what it was.
"Humm. I wounder if some saber-tooth tigers got into the area." she say as she lowers the gun and walks back to the others. "So ya all ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Nicholi looks at the tranq gun given to him and stares. "What do we need these for? Are we hunting lions or something?" Nicholi started to wonder. "Where are we going to be looking for herbs? Scratch that...what herbs are we looking for?" Nicholi knew partially what certain did and what others looked like, but he had to start to wonder what kinda herb he would need a tranq gun for. He looked around and saw that Sian was walking over to the other jeep while he was still doing a few minor stretches. "Wait for me!!!" He cried out.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Sian looks at Nicholi and gives him a crooked grin as she stops near the trail entrance. "The tranq guns are a safety per-cation. Ya know, just in case we run into predators but this area is safe for the most part. The really dangerous animals are kept in the survival training area." As she stands near the trail entrance she pulls out a smaller map of the immediate area. "Jack you take rear guard and I'll take point. Nicholi you and Haiba will be in the middle. So Haiba what herbs are we looking for?" Sian says as she scans the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next