Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

World: Modern Day

"Supers"... People with extra-ordinary abilities and powers. They have been around since WWII. Whether good or evil they all had some ability that made them more than the common man. They fought in wars and with each other Gods amongst men. Then twenty years ago it ended. No one knows what exactly happened but one day they were there and the next they had all mysteriously vanished. The world soon got over the loss and in time Super heroes became the stuff of myth and legend. Now super powered individuals have begun to surface once more. A new generation emerges from the ashes of the old. What consequences this will bring no one knows.

(In your first posts please state where you are located up to anywhere on Earth and what you are doing. The location must make sense to your bio but otherwise try to be creative and true to your character. At this stage in the campaign no one knows anyone else so please do not try to connect yourselves to someone else.)
Welcome to the campaign
Nemesis
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm

The wind whips Jasmin's hair about her face as she drives down the highway. Off to her left the ocean extends out as far as she can see to the right the cliff face climbs into the California night sky. Mouse jumps up on the seat next to her and meows softly.
"I know I know. I'm gonna be in trouble. I'm out past midnight but that movie was so kick ass Mouse. And it been ferever since I could just hang out with my friends."
Mouse flattens her ears at her and meows and sound hurt.
"Haha! You know what I mean. Human friends like Jaz and Jean and all the others. Ya know yer best cat buddy Mouse." she says as she takes one hand off the wheel to pet Mouse.
Summer was starting and the night air was warm and lifted Jasmins spirits despite the scolding she knows she is gonna get when she gets home.
She heads for the little coastal city were her parents vacation home is.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Angel looks out at the bay as the wind whips at her unrestrained hair. The chill salty breeze assaults her scenes as she stares out into the infinite black of the ocean. Her dark eyes fixated on the shimmering diamonds that dance on the surface of the water like new found stars floundering in the waves. Her head lifts up ever so slightly as she hears the barking of the sea lions calling out to each other. She leans back onto her leather jacket like a lover that is always there to keep her body warm when she needs someone to fall back on. Her slim arm drapes about her stomach as she closes her eyes letting her other senses run wild, taking in the movement of the wind, the rotting smells thtat have come to a comforting scent of home to her away from the foster parents that have taken her in to raise her, failing like the others in their bottomless well of greed. She is nothing but content with the night and the knowledge no one can follow her here. As hours tick by she slowly stands up and puts her coat back on to find a wear house to catch some sleep in with no wish to return to the foster home this lonely night.

She searches the docks till she finds one with plenty of cargo crates that she can hide behind and lays back in the small area listening to the silence of the wearhouse.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am

Tokyo, Japan

Keji Matsuda could be seen walking home from a restaurant with his friends, chatting with them about the new video games that were scheduled for release later this year. Approaching a busy intersection, Keiji and his friends fell silent as their attention was drawn to a news bulletin being broadcast on one of those jumbo televisions. The reporter went into detail about two bank robbers who were now in a high-speed chase with the police in the Shinjuku district. "Ah, man. I hope they catch those guys before somebody gets hurt", said Ken, who had been Keiji's best friend since the 7th grade. "Yeah..." Keiji replied. "Listen. I just remembered my Dad needs help at his office. I'll see you guys later, alright?" "Yeah, you got it, Matsuda," Ken stated before he and the others started to cross the street. Keiji waited for a brief moment, then ducked into a nearby alley. After making sure nobody could see him, he put his hand on his wrist, which sported a bracelet with a small blue stone attached to it. The instant he pressed on it, a computerized voice issued forth from it, saying "Standing by." "Here we go," Keiji thought, before he raised his fist over his head and shouted "Henshin!"

"Engage," the voice said as the stone flew off Keiji's wrist and landed on his waist. Keiji's body was enveloped in a flash of light, and when it faded, he was now wearing a blue suit with white and yellow markings, the stone now three times its size and doubling as a belt buckle. He had a helmet on that made him resemble an oni from Japanese legend, and a long, oversized red scarf trailed down his back in a way that resembled a cape. Keiji immediately looked up, and using the suit's power, he ran and jumped his way up to the rooftops, walking up to a ledge and surveying the Tokyo skyline. "Shinjuku's about a mile east of here. I need to hurry." With that, Keiji began to jump from rooftop to rooftop with the speed of a cheetah and the grace of a circus acrobat, and he couldn't help but shout "WOOHOO!" at the top of his lungs, drawing stares from people down on the streets.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

New York, NY

The sun was beginning to set in the bustling city of New York City, people going about their business as usual. Exiting one of the many fashion salons, an attractive blond-haired woman in a revealing dress holds up a small mirror and looks at her new look with a smile. "There we go, so much better. Now what to do..." She closed the mirror and put it in a purse she had picked up and walked away from the salon and looked around, as she passed by one of the many many clubs in the city, she paused and looked at the club with a smirk. "Why not...I'm free now and need to let loose a bit."

She walked into the club and smirked to herself at the looks she got and walked to the bar sitting in between two men and smiled at the bartender. "Give me something strong hun, I want to feel good tonight and party without any care in the world." She said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:53 pm

New york, New york

The still form of the Paladin waits above an alleyway near a Bank as he remains perched on the edge waiting for The buglers to circle back knowing that all the ways they ran to were all dead ends. Keeping still other then the faint head turning as watches the ends before readying his hammer with a malicious smile spreading out from under his helmet. At seeing the dark figures The paladin counts down on a mental time before leaping out to try to land on the point leading. There is a sicking crunch as the Paladin stands up and heaves his hammer into a ready position, " Looks like you ran out of luck boy'os"He shifts as the man that soften his fall groans in pain as he twitches apparently still awake.

"Ack! Open fire!" The semi automatics blaze as The paladin steps back from the blows of the point blank shots that hit his armor. Behind the helmet Zia's face is a show of pain as a few gets through the protection over his chest and arms before he hunkers down and charges. He shoulder checks one of them as he whips his hammer about with the full power behind it at the other in hopes to carry the attack over which swings wide after it collides with the one buglers with a heavy thunk and crack as an arm gives away. As the other one recovers he brings an elbow about to slam into their face as he steadies him self. He wheezes slightly as he feels the pain burning in his chest but lucky not too deep as he lets go of the hammer with one hand as the hand slides over to his thigh to grab a gun and opens fire on one not pothering to aim before turning the gun on the other who holds his arms up in surrender as he cradles his arm.

"I give i give!" Zia slowly moves, keeping his gun trained on the man as he lifts the hammer and shoulders it. He jerks his gun to the side to join his friends. The paladin watches the man crawl to his partners before kicking over some ropes he hid near by after realizing they would have to come back.

"Tie up your friends and i will leave you for the cops to deal with." Watching the man check on his friends Zia's postion shifts to at ease as he watches the suppose tieing unaware of the man pulling a hidden gun out till its tolate and it hits a kink in his armor. Zia's eyes widen as he feels his leg shake before it folds under him and he growls out his pain and opens fire on the man not aiming to keep him alive. Zia wheezes as he waits for the gun shot to heal before standing and ties up the other two not checking to see if they are still alive and leaves them where someone will find them as he pulls out their phone and calls the cops on it giving a place and what to look for. " Ah 911 there were a trio of robbers that have been apprehended robbing. One is currently dead and the other two are hurting. Follow this singal if you want to find them." He dumps the phone into their lap, taking off as he doesn't want to be around when any one shows up.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 am

The out skirts of Cairo, Egypt

The night air blows Cleopatra’s hair as she heads home from the market, having told her mom she would pick up stuff for dinner. As she opens the door she is stuck from behind and falls to the ground with a scream of pain. She is dazed as she tries to get on her knees she sees her parents and brothers dead in pools of blood. The last thing she hears is a blade then feels it sink into her back.

As day turned to night the police can be seen going in and out of the house as they removed the bodies from the house they close it off as a crime scene and leave taking the bodies to the hospital’s morgue in the ambulance.

As the coroner moves to Cleo he looks at her file and shakes his head. "Well this was a horrible birth day kid." he say and beings to cut her open to see if there is any other damage. Cleo’s eyes suddenly fly open and she sits up.

"fuck that hurts" she screams as she rips the knife from his hand and she then realizes she has no clothing on she quickly clovers her self with the sheet and darts in to a corner shaking " what are you doing to me"

As Cleo looks about and sees her dead parents and brothers on the other table. The coroner freaks and falls back wards. “M-mom,……D-dad,…… Atem,…….Seth…….no, no, no, no, no, nooooo” as she is shaking her head the man that was working on her freaks out and runs from the room.

Once Cleo stops crying she stands up and pulls the sheet about her much like a toga or an old age Egyptian dress and runs from the room. Once she gets to the door of the morgue she look back and says a silent prayer for her fallen family and promises revenge on who ever did this to them. “I will avenge you…I love you all and will miss you dearly” with that said she leaves the underground morgue and heads up the stairs as she walks up the stairs she winces in pain as the wounds finish healing. Once at the top she peered in the hall and when she saw no one she wandered around making sure no one saw her. She soon found some hospital scrubs and quickly dressed her self and leaves the hospital.

About 30 minuets to an hour later Cleo arrives at home. As soon as she got inside she grabs a large traveling duffel bag and starts to fill it with clothing. Once she was done with that she grabbed a backpack a filled it with food. Looking around she realized she was never going to come back here it held too many memories that would just make her cry. She looked in all the rooms and took one thing to remember her family by from each of her rooms. When she was set to go she took one last look around the room and realized she had no money to go anywhere nor did she have a place to go. She then looked at all the stuff in the house “I am sorry everyone I am gonna have to sell your stuff” she said as a tear slid down her face.

She stayed in the house for the next two days selling what ever would make her the most money. Most of which were the weapons her family owned.

In all she Sold her both of her twin brother’s fighting daggers and throwing knifes her fathers spear and sword her mothers sais and fighting staff. The only things she kept were her sais her mothers gold painted/plated titanium armor that she was going to get resized to fit her and her won fighting staff that was collapsible. As she was getting up to leave the house with the money she made she remembered her mothers parents were probably going to go through the house and take things home with her.

Cleo shook her head, “They wouldn’t take me they hate me….but still”

Cleo quickly wrote a note telling them:

‘Take every thing I will not be coming back I am going to find the people who did this, and you will not have to see me ever again. I am not even sure how I survived but I will avenge them this I promise

Good bye

~ Cleopatra Sid Munci

And with that Cleopatra left the only home she knew in search of the murder of her family…who knows what she would find out there…maybe she would find her real mom and ask why she left her and why/how she was given this healing ability.

Cleopatra was heading for the unknown

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 pm

In New York city as Izen drives his car in a nice sunny day towards the flower shop he parks his car across the street and looks up in the sky with the sunglasses on his face" didnt think i forgot about you guys up there huh??". Izen walks into the flower shop and orders 5 boquets of roses while they are being made he walks out and smokes a cigarete while looking at his phone. Ashe looks through the pictures on his phone he sees the group picture he took with his freinds who were in the Allstars team with him. " Damn Ricky you sure were an idiot". Izen puts the phone back into his pocket and throws the cigarrete out as he heads back in with tears coming down his cheeks.

The flower shop was owned by a family who had lived up stairs and a young girl who was in her teen years around 15 or 16 who always worked theyre always had some crush on izen ever since he walked into the store " so Mr you come in here and every week order the same flowers,you must know alot of people who have the same birthdays every saturday and sunday, i dont no why you dont have a pretty woman such as myself...you must be jealous of not having me Mr"

Izen cracks a smile and takes out a flower from the bouquite well alright you caught me im jealous that i cant have you take this flower its a gift from me to you maybe one day when you grow up youll understand why i come in here and get flowers" Izen pats the little girls head and before walking out laughs" your too much for me your too much for me hahaha". Izen walks over to his car and lays the flowers in his back seat. After driving a few miles he finally comes to his destination and parks his car across the street from the cemetary Izen walks to 5 tombstones that lay in a star like symbol all close to each other"well rick, john, dante, miguel, ed you guys look so peacful right now...how can i argue with that". Izen drops each bouquite near the tombstone and as he bends down to lay it down he hugs the tombstone of his fallen comrades." looks like im the last one on the list guys, looks like the Allstars team is coming back together again". Izen wipes the tears that slide down his cheeks as he walks away from the cemetary and back to his car."ima need a drink after this". once he left the cemetary izen drives off to the nearest club
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:57 am

(Paladin)
The Paladin watches as the crooks are carted away by various emergancy vehicles and decides to call it a night for the super hero biz when a can whizzes past his head and strikes the alley wall behind him. He turns to see five young gang bangers coming towards him with obviouys menace. The lead gang banger sneers at him and says " Hey boys what do we have here? Why if its not our friendly neighborhood hero wanabe come to visit us. Why don't we give him a proper Wolves welcome."
Zia begins to smile a smug smile when he realizes the gang bangers have begun to change. It turns out that the Wolves name isn't just to make them sound bad- ass. Turns out they are were-wolves and the Paladin realizes that he is their chosen prey for the night.

Last edited by Nemesis on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 am

(Grace)
It is 2 AM and Grace has been to almost every bar on the block. She knows it is near last call but there is one bar left and she thinks "What the hell". She realizes almost immediately that something is wrong. The bar is empty for one. She turns to leave but sees that metal barriers have fallen into place over all the potential exits. The only opening comes from the door leading to the back of the bar. She begins to move towards the door when an impossibly bright light burst forth from the doorway. In a daze Graze hears a voice call out " Attention specimen 626. Stand down and prepare to be collected. Grace then sees five men in black suits and sunglasses carrying incredibly large guns. The lead man orders" My name is Agent Nguyen. Come peacfully or we will take you by force."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:20 am

(Izen)
Izen comiserates with his fallen comrades grave for a little while longer and then decides that the time for that drink he mentioned had come. He gives a silent farewell to the graves and begins to move towards his car parked on the other side of the cemetary. He gets about halfway across when tremor rips across the cemetary forming a large crack across multiple gravesites in the oldest part of the cemetary. To his horror he sees the bodies of the dead begin to emerge from the crack with their dead hungry eyes focused souly on him. Slowly retreating from the horde he does a quick count and realizes that almost thirty zombies have broken free from their graves. Every second that passes the zombies begin to move quicker and more animatedly towards him. Their hunger showing on their decomposed faces all eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 am

(Cleo)
During her investigation Cleo learns that a curator from the Egyptian History museum had a loud and heated agument with her parents over the rights to their collection of ancient Egyptian weapons the week before her parents were killed. She decides to break into his office at the museum to look for clues to his potential involvement. She is able to break in surprisingly easilyand soon makes it to his office after passing through a display room of Ancient egyptian warfare. As she enters the office she feels a strange tingling sensation on her skin. She ignores it intent on her mission. A moment later she hears three large cracks and then the breaking of glass. She rushes out into the display room to see three warrior mummies have loosed themselves from their sarcophogi and have broken out of the display. On her entry all three turn in unison towards her. Theirt souless eyes fixated upon her. The lead mummy roars a wordless challenge and then he and his cohorts begin to charge with their ancient weaponry drawn.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 am

(Angel)
After a short search Angel finds a comfotable place to hole up for the night in a cargo container in a non-descript warehouse filled with what seems like surplus merchandise. Just as she begins to nods off though her sleep is interupted by the sound of the wharehouse door opening and three trucks backing in. The drivers of the trucks appear to be ninjas wearing black and purplr gi's that have a large stylized foot emblazoned upon the back. Just as she decides to leave she hears a small cough behind her. Turning she sees that she is surrounded. Seven more ninja have joined the three drivers and they have positioned themselves around her. One steps forward and says" It is unfortunate that you are here to see this. I am afraid now you must be silenced." And with that the ninja attack.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 am

(Keji)
Keji has never felt more exhilerated than during his flight across building to catch the bank robbers. He moves swiftly and surely across the roof tops and in no time has caught up to the purpetrators. He see two cars racing through the Tokyo free way slamming their way through anything and everything that gets in their way. With his knowledge of Tokyo he figures out the best place to set up his ambush. As he races to the spot he briefly wonders why they needed two getaway cars but in the excitment of the chase this thought quickly fades. He reaches his spot and sees the cars racing towards his position. He readies and times his leap perfectly. He lands feet first on the hood of the lead car. Just as he prepares to use his blade to cut through the cars roof to extract the villian the car brakes suddenly. He flys forward hitting the street . When he makes it to his feet he realizes that both cars are stopped one hundred feet from him and it almost seems like they were waiting for him to rise. Then as he watches both cars begin to transform. Keji now finds himself staring down not two burly sports cars but two ten foot tall samurai robots wielding giant katanas. The two robots give him a traditional salute and then charge.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 am

(Jasmine)
Realizing how late she is Jasmine races down the coastal road at break neck speeds. Her mind focused on how she is going to explain this to her parents she realizes too late that there is a white van parked across the roadway at the end of the straightaway she just hit. In front of the van are five men in military grade body armor from head to foot carrying all sorts of powerful weapons. Also too late she realizes that the lead man is holding a rocket launcher that he has just fired directly at her and that she has a split second before the rocket impacts with her car.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Jasmines eyes go wind and a wave of fear cause her heart to skip a beat. In a reflexives action Jasmine curls into a ball covering the back of her head. She vaguely aware of Mouses soft silky fur against her face as the cat wiggles into the protective ball that Jasmine has made with her body. The feeling is lost as Jasmine goes numb as she and the car are impacted by the rocket and she finds her self in the air. As she and parts of the car find them selves air born the thought going through Jasmines mind is, I'm flying? This is cool...... Wait a minuet, how am I alive?
Her train of thought is interrupted as she hits the ground with a solid thud. She uncurls just a little to look around but curls back up as parts of the car come raining down. As the last one lands she uncurls and the thrill of being air born for those brief moment are washed away as she sees her fathers the red convertible with the hand painted flames along the sides. Mouse meows up at her from her lap and Jasmine picks her up and Jasmine sees her hand and that she has turned into a living diamond again. She stands up and in her anger reaches for the nearest thing around her.
"You damn jello heads! That was my FATHERS car! I'm gonna be grounded for the rest of my life!" she yells and hurls what she had picked up. Now that she has thrown it she sees what it was she had picked up. She watches as the engine block goes sailing through the towards the group of men scattering them as the dodge. "Mouse stay here." she says as rubs runs towards the group of men.
"Hey you!" she yells at the man with the rockets launcher. As she close with him it is a simple matter it disarm him though she notices that each of her blows seems to be packing a lot more as she hears on of his arms brake. She grabs him by the collar and slams him into the side of the van.
"Who are you? What did you just attack me!?"
She hears Mouse hiss and is about to scold the cat but then sees what Mouse hissed at.
"Oh for the love of little green apples you gotta be kidding me!" Jasmine snarls as she sees the reaming four mercs getting set up.
"Forget this." she says and throws the one she has at the nearest one. As she throws the man away at the other and they get tangled a bust of heavy gun fire opens up and Jasmine hears the the sound of it hitting her then hears as it ricochet off at angels. One man looks slightly annoyed as one hits him in the shoulder but her shrugs it off and gets ready to take aim.
"MY SHIRT! Oh you are so getting me a new one!" she hisses as the third one opens fire. Jasmine turns her back to them and rams her hands into the van door. She try to lift it but finds its still to heavy for her then decides that she doesn't need the hole van for what she needs. The sound of metal ripping splits the gun fire as she rips the van door off and use it as a shield. The gun fire rips through the van door but it offers cover as well as some time to think. Mouse jumps up on her knee and Meows at her then waves a paw in the air. Jasmine looks up and sees a dark round object falling over the door and at her and Mouse. She reaches up and grabs it and throws it out of reflects. As it disappears over the door again a loud boom and a shrapnel showers the area. One of the pieces tares through the door and hits Jasmine in the head.
"Okay that it! I'm already way past my curfew. You blew up my Fathers car! Ya ruined the shirt my Mother gave me and for no reason you all attacked me!"
The next few minutes were a blur of Jasmine the men were heavily armed and each had some knowledge of different hand to hand combat. She had always trained hard and had received broken bones over her years of training but never had any of her masters or parents tried to kill her. As the fight finally ended Jasmine stopped and looked jumpy as if she couldn't believe it was over. She looked form one man to the other. She had been forced to brake their arms to get them to drop their weapons and a few she was worried might have a concussion. As she looked on of them was still trying to get up. It was the man that had fired the rocket launcher at her. His right arm hung at an odd angle from were she had broken it. She walked over to him. As he saw her he pulled his side arm left handed and fired a few rounds that bounced off. Mouse came running out and jumped and landed on her shoulder and hissed down at the man.
"Why did you attack me!?" she demanded as she pulled the gun from his hand and pulled him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Keiji couldn't help but stare in disbelief as his brain attempted to register what he had just witnessed. "Transformers... I have to fight Transformers." One of the robots, having gotten to Keiji first, attempted to cleave him in two with its oversized katana. "OH JEEZ!" He flipped out of the way, just missing the blade by inches. "This would be so cool if they weren't trying to kill me." Keiji then looked around to see everyone on the streets watching him fight these things. "EVERYONE GET INSIDE!" They didn't need to be told twice, and immediately went indoors as Keiji continued doing his best to evade the robots' attacks, but he began to get tired. "D-Dammit. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I need to end this before these things get bored and decide to go knock some buildings over." Keiji extends blades from his wrist, running right at one of the robots. "This had better work!" Jumping onto its blade as it attempted to bisect him, Keiji jumped off it and right at the robot's chest, spinning in midair to literally drill through it with his blades.

As it fell over, the hole in its chest sparking violently, the other robot seemed to realize that its counterpart had fallen, and its attacks became more ferocious. "Oh, crap!" Keiji tried to dodge it attacks, but couldn't dodge a punch directed at him, which sent him screaming into a wall. He fell onto the ground, the wind knocked out of him and his whole body aching. "God- Goddamn... Good thing I was wearing this suit, or I'd probably be a pancake right about now..." As he looked up, the only thing that came out of his mouth next was "Oh, shit." The robot stood over him, poised to deliver the killing blow, but Keiji never would have guessed what happened next.

The scarf he was wearing, seeming to sense that its owner was in danger, gained a life of its own, glowing brightly before detaching itself from Keiji, and grew to many times its original length before it wrapped itself around the robot. As the robot struggled to free itself, Keiji took this as his chance to finish it off, jumping at the robot and cutting its head off. He landed behind the robot in a kneeling position, his blades retracting as the robot's head hit the pavement with a satisfying thud, and the robot itself fell over a few seconds later, twitching a little before finally shutting down. The scarf unwrapped itself from the metal monstrosity and returned to its original size before wrapping itself around Keiji's neck once again. He immediately noticed that people were coming back outside, cheering for him and praising him as a hero. One kid came up to him and asked "Who are you?" Keiji thought for a second, still out of breath, and said "I'm Kabuto." He then saw that people were taking pictures of him, and that some even had camcorders, and he waved at them all before he jumped back up to the rooftops and began to head home.

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 am

Grace glares at the Agent and glances at the 5 men with guns as she grumbles. "You must have me mistaken for someone else...I'm just a girl trying to have a good night and enjoy myself....but." She smiles playfully and walks towards the Agent swaying her hips seductively. "Or are you playing the big tough guy card just to get piece of me hun?" Grace giggled and winked as she got close to him only to stop a few feet from him and tilts her head. "No?" She frowned and made a pouty face at the seriousness of the Agent.

Grace mumbled and sighs as she shrugs. "Oh well....I have no intention of being locked up in a box again, I just want to be free and live free...but if you insist on taking me back there..." She stretches out and snaps her fingers and smirks as 5 bladed tendrils shoot out of her back and at the armed men's necks swiftly stabbing through them as Grace kneels down and shifts to her symbiote form. "You all will NOT take me back!" She cried out and yanked her tendrils back to her and jumped on the Agent and pins him down as the tendrils flail around her. "Such a shame to ruin your handsome face..." She says lightly stroking his face and clicking her tongue. "I don't really want to kill anyone, but you all DID threaten me...and locked me up to experiment on me. So no hard feelings sir to you really, you're just a pawn...." She smirked and held him down as she kissed him deeply and huffed before getting off of him and sighing as she runs him through with a pair of tendrils.

She looks at the bodies of the mean and seems to frown a bit and sighs as goes to leave. "I had no choice....I didn't want to go back there." She said to herself as she takes out the lights there were blinding her outside and quickly ran off in the cover of darkness and finds a building to climb where she shifts back to normal and sits alone with her arms crossed over her knees. "Fuck....they are gonna send more after me...need to get out of town soon...or hide better...come on Gracey....think..." She mumbled to herself and closed her eyes. "They wont take 626...no...Aphrodite back and put her in a box...no way."

Last edited by optimalzelda on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

as izen looks around and sees the zombies get closer he fixes his glasses and takes out a cigarete as he is about to spark up he looks over and sees that they are nearly a few steps away from him. Izen sparks up his cigarete and takes a puff"well lets do this then".Izen takes out his trusty handgun that he kept on him ever since the beggining of the formation of AllStars and points it a the closest zombies head and pulls the trigger the bullet rips through the skull of the zombie and enters the neck of the second one behind it"hmm seeing as though i wont make it to the car on time i just might have to kill 2 birds with one stone" taking another puff of his cigarete

The zombies do not move like the slow slugish creatuers on the movie screen. These creatuers move fluidly and in their hallow eyes there is a spark of intelagen but not like that of a humen. It is an intlegen more like an animal. A feral beat that only hungers. The pack of ghouls set their eyes on Izen but at the gun shoot scatter ducking behind tome stones and leaving the path to the car on.

izen raises his eyebrow in witnessing the zombies hiding"what the?....ah smart cookies arent we?..no matter still the same old thing your intelligence dosent exceed mine trust me". Izen takes a puff of his cigarete and slowly walks torward the car" none of you are important to me i could care less who pops out from the ground around here really". Izen points his gun at the zombies "see him there on the floor best believe the next few to confront me up close will end up just like him believe that".

As Izen get to the car and opens it he suddly smells rotting flesh but to late. Rotting hands shoot from under the car and pull. He hits the groung hard and look down the length of his body. Laying uder the car is a single hissing femal ghoul, at lest he thinks it was female. Then his attention is drawn up ward as two thuds are heard as two other ghouls jump onti the roof and hood of his car. Izen can hear the others closing in.

izen bursts into laughter as he looks down at the crawling zombie that grabbedhis legs" hmph so im assuming you wanna lick me from the bottom to the top right???".Izen reaches over to grab his gun and sees the other to zombies on the top leaning in closer. He pulls the trigger kiling the zombie thats crawling up on him.he turns the gun over and shoots one of the zombies standing on teh roof of the car in the leg blowing its foot back causing it to smash its face against the window breaking it open"ah man that was my favorite car cmon guys you really need to treat me with some respect" he punches the other zombie in the face causing it to fall back he opens the door and leans in to grab his extra clips

As Izen leans over the seat and flips the floor mat up and drags a metal box with the five spare clips in it out the ghoul on the hood of the car slams its fist down on the windshild causing it to crak. Izens hand closes around a clip as he feels more hands grab him from behind and yank him out of the car and onto to ground. As he is draged out his sun glasses fall and are crushed by a ghoul as it jumps off the roof of the car and onto the ground. As Izen kicks his legs to free them he feels one of them bite into his leg hard.

the second Izen is bit he opens his eyes and a flash of light strikes past his eyes as he remembers a few moments he had with his crewmates"Son of a Bitch!" Izen kicks the zombie that bit him in the face and pushes of the rest as the lean back and try to attempt to move forward izen gains hus composure and begins to shoot the remaining clip as he stands in one spot and circles around even though it might seem as though he is moving really fast to him it all looks picture like as he sees who gets closer dies first

Izens gun clicks empty with the last round. He drops it out and slams the next one in. He sees ten dead ghouls. The faces blaseted and they stay down. The ones he didnt shoot in the face are geting back up hisses and looking pissed.

izen points his gun around to make sure none of them getting are getting any closer" whos next?...im sure i got enough for all of you guys bring it on baby cmon!" he waves his gun around taunting them slowly
The ghouls in front lung at Izen.

izen charges at the ghouls and shoots them in the head he clears the first line of ghouls and relods his clip again before the ghouls could fall to the floor he teleports behind the first row before they fall and shoots down the second row

As the second row falls the gun clicks empty again. Before Izen can pivot and go back fro another clip he is struck from behind and pinned face first to the ground. He hears the thick leather of his treanch coat rip and tear a moment before he feels one of them sink their teeth into his shoulder.

izen leans down as he is bitten and elbows the zombies stomach forcing it to lean over. izen looks over its back and teleports behind the zombie putting in a new clip and shooting it in the head"hope your not hungry any more you vermin".Izen stumbles next to eds grave and sits down with his back up against the tombstone

The remaing ghouls circle around him. Rooling from grave marker to grave mark, never giving Izen a clear shot. He head shots two more but is down toe the last few bullets. He can see the metal box with clips in it but there is a dead ghoul in the way not giving him a clear enough space to jump to and even if he tried the remaing few would be on him fast

izen looks at the clip as it slides out" looks like im losing my touch boys..".Izen looks over at eds tombstone and reads what it says" we loved him but god loved him more".Izen then sits and looks around trying to count how many more are left he then hears a familiar voice"cmon man if your going to be with the allstars you gotta act like an allstar bro". Izens pupils widen"ED?????????!!!!!!!!"izen gets back off his feet and and cracks his neck alright girls and boys welcome to the gunshow lets do this izen looks over at the box of bullets and slowly begins to walk torwards it fully aware if anything were to attack him

Two suddenly spring at him from the front. Reaching for him
izen teleports to the side of the 2 sprung zombies and blows the brains of the nearest one as the bullet penetrates the first one it flys through and kills the second one izen then looks around to count how many more is left but cant quite see from the blood on his face

As Izen teleports to the side it put him just infront of one of the open graves the ghouls came out of. He is suddenly grabed and pulled. He manages to grab the edge and not be pulled in all the way but he lose hold of his gun and the reaming three ghouls close in with the forth clawing and pulling him into the grave.

izen looks down at the zombie and begins to shake his legs thinking the zombie would let go of it as it still has a good grip on him Izen trys to reach for the gun but is unable to reach it as one of the zombies get close Izen grabs its leg and hurls it down forcing it to land on top of the other zombie that was holding his leg Izen pulls himself up and grabs his gun with the last 2 bullets left in there he kills the one charging at him and looks down to the grave shooting one zombie in the head. he then walks over to his ammo box and relaods "this one is for the team boys" izen walks back to the grave and kills the last zombie he then walks over to his freinds grave and sits down leaning up against the tombstone he sparks up a cig and closes his eyes slowly passing out" i need to get back into shape" izen thinks to himself before closing his eyes

Last edited by Zazie The Beast on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Zia's grin remains on his face in a frozen horror of oh shit. as his eyes rises with them with a slight inclination of his head. He gives a nervous laugh as he sees this and leaps for the fire escapes as he coils his legs up as a pair of werewolf claws just miss grabbing his legs as he kicks the one directly below him using the werewolf's decent as a half assed springboard to clamber up forcing the woof down and jerking his legs about quickly as he feel heavy hits his legs as she scrambles up before running the rest of the way up quite sure werewolf quartering is rather painful. He grips at the ladders as he goes up as he hears the fire escape creaking dangerously as the entire structure wavers as he and the other werewolf clamber off. HIs eyes dart at the wall as he swears he hears crumbling and snapping which just might be his imagination as he grabs onto the edge and vaults his way over as he unstraps his hammer from his back ready to play whack a mole as the first were wolf head shows up if his other plan doesn't work. He swings the hammer down as hard as he can at the fastenings of the fire escape sending a small energy burst through the area as he hits it. The rock cracks about it as he hears a groan and swings his hammer back and about to swing for the spot again till be sees the tips of ears and the hugging growl of the first wolf. He swings his hammer down for the head hoping the hands of the were wolf are still busy with holding on as the end of his hammer hits something just past the ledge and there is a yelp followed by clangs and glongs as the top werewolf falls on it's mates below them and hits the metal railing bellow just as the rusty metal decides to give to the sudden weight. Zia hears the howl as the were wolf plunges downward to the cement below.

He Grins weekly under his helmet as he hears the swearing and he readies for the next one with a side swing catching the next were wolf by partial surprise as it hits their arm raised in defense as he feels the hammer collide with the man before he jerks the hammer away as the head doesn't fall. Zia in desperation hits the top of the escape again as he hear the cement crack and a groaning of metal as he springs back as the were wolf snarls with a heavy claw going for him scraping his tunic Which reminds him painfully of the embedded bullets that are in him. He sneers slightly as he says with utmost sarcastic tone in his voice , "I hope you can fly." He brings his hammer down on the other side of the fire escape as there is a groaning that doesn't stop. His expression under his shielding is quite surprised that worked as the fire escap breaks away from the side of the building. He lets go of his hammer as the wolf grabs a hold of it pulling the weapon down with it as it peels away from the wall.

Zia starts running as he calls on his hammer which comes spinning over the edge of the building and he catches using the slight momentum to get him a few feet where he was as he looks for another way down only to hear a howl dreadfully to close for his liking. Spinning about the where wolf that managed to get the edge before the railing carried the others down slams into him lifting him off his feet as he is hooked about the waist and spun as he is thrown back where he was originally standing when playing whack a mole withe the were wolfs as he hits the other barrier and groans in pain. Zia gets up unsteadily on his feet before diving away as the werewolf slams a claw into where he was and he kicks out at the creature as he kicks away and summons his hammer to fly right for him moving at the last second as he cuts off the call so the head of the hammer slams into the where wolf forcing it closer to the edge. Zia unhooks his unused gun to open fire on the where wolf forcing it back closer to the side as he calls on his hammer catching it as he charges as the were would shakes its head and charges him. Zia swings his hammer into the were wolf just as the were wolf hits him hard. His hammer curved up in an upward swing into the nuts, just as he is forced head over heals about 10 feet as bullets that did come out get pressed into his skin yet again. Zia coughs hard as he clutches his chest and gets back to his feet feeling grim satisfaction of seeing the werewolf prone on the roof. "Haha. 2 down 3 to go. right? Oh wait i still need to crack some other nut" He clutches his chest as he trys to force a rib back in place as he swears it might of dislocated as burning pain seers into him ever time he breaths in. There is a clicking feeling as the pain lessens a bit as the rib pops into place as he hoists his hammer and hits the were wolf hard with his hammer in the head before hoping to get away before he other three come back, 4 if the one he originally hit could get back up from a head hit and several story fall.

He picks up his dropped gun and re holsters it as He seeks out at least another weapon he can use up here. "Ohhh... no more playing chicken with werewolf. They hit like a freight train." He wheezes as he finds another dislocated rib lower down and works it back into place. "I wish i had silver on me now."
He glances at the large pipes near by as he says loudly, " So flea bags you still want to rummmmblbbbblllleeee?" steps out in the middle of the roof as he looks about for the wolfs and slowly slumps forward as he doesn't see any one. He slowly lowers his hammer and looks about before he hears heavy thumping behind him and pain exploding on his back as a double fist swing hits him squarely in the small of the back as he is flung forward. He groans in s pain as he cant quite seem to move his legs right as he spins about to fouce on the werewolf's foot that slams into his helmet pinning the protected head to the ground as he hears the terrifying sound of cracking as the were wolf applies pressure to it. Zia reaches for a gun and kicks his legs about as takes a point blank shot to the groin of the wolf above him as the wolf starts to shift it's weight. Zia pushes up on the foot as the weight lightens momentarily to get away as eh rolls out of the way as the foot comes crashing down to finish him off. Zia manages to get to get his knees off the ground before a massive hand closes about his helmet and forces him forward into the roof.
Zia sees stars momentarily before his head is drawn back and slammed into the roof again. The paladin's hands reach up to try to dislodge the grip as he is lifted up again as he calls his hammer which spins about taking out one of the legs of the wolf that has him.getting the wolf to pull his torso off the ground as gives up on trying to get the wold to release his helmets and unbuckles the bottom so he can pull out.

The paladin glares as the wolf as the shaft of his hammer finds his hands and swings the hammer in an over hand swing as the bandanna about his mouth keeps most of his face covered. "You son of a bitch. You damaged my helm-" Zia feels his nose break as his helmet is thrown into his face as his hammer misses the were who slams their fist into his gut as he drops his hammer yet again from pain. Zia wheezes in pain as he rolls away as he feels the wind rush past his head at least 4 times he can count before being hoisted up by the back of his jerkin as he finds one of the other werewolfs that he couldn't find as he is thrown across the roof hitting the edge as he nearly goes over. He throws him self away, as a fist flys right past his head as his eyes widen in shock it skims the side of his face as he hits the chest of the were where he ducks and springs back leaving it all to luck as he springs between the legs of the were wolf backwards and rolls to his feet as he leads them closer to the pipes on the roof, well more like runs to it ass he zigzags in hope they won't catch him As he calls his hammer and dives under the pipes as he hears jaws snapping behind him, breaking the pipe open as he passes under. There is a howl of pain from the hot broiling steam hits the wolf. He huffs as he spins about looking for the other wolf as he keeps moving seeing that is his best bet in not getting hit as he forces his nose back into place with a crack. He skids to a stop as he sees the wolf in the direction he was heading as he looks over his shoulder to see the one that got badly burn glaring at him and climbing over the pipes as they both charge him . Zia's eyes flick back fearfully as he takes of to a side to try to avoid them. He slides on the unstable ground as the first where misses him but the seconded lands on him working to hold him still before snapping out with his mouth. Zia raises an arm, to protect his face, which the teeth close about and yelps in pain as his arm is shaken violently. seeing the other one getting closer he coils his legs under him self as he kicks at the one on him trying to get it off as his eyes go wide with horror as the other seems to of found one of his guns that he never got the chance to re holster.

He brings his free hand up to eye gouge the wolf on him as he feels pain of slight puncturing in his arm from the head shaking. He lets out a groans as the wolf pulls a way for a moment and starts trying to squirm away as a bullet or two misses him by mere centimeters. Zia slip free and gets up as he backs away quickly, as he pants heavily from having to fight 5 weres, one which is unaccounted for, and two are probably knocked out. His eyes flick to the one that got burned seeing that it doesn't seem to be healing from the damage. The injured gangbanger huffs and growls in pain as it moves oddly from the blistering skin and can't seem to see properly since the steam hit his head and most of his upper torso. The paladin's grey eyes watch the healthy one as he trys a gamble with a trick as he backs near the edge of the building. " So what are you waiting for. Should i throw a stick for you two?" He laughs as the healthy were charges and he drops the last second and pushes up as hard as he can to make the wolf keep the course over the edge. He makes a dash for his cracked helmet and puts it back on before running having no want to keep this fight going longer then it should as he feels quite sore and taken quite a beating.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah If you want me to change something just tell me...this is all I can come up with I am soo not good with this type of fighting scene.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Well Fuck” was all that came from Cleo’s mouth as she dashed off in the opposite direction of the mummies as the started towards her. As she ran to a opening in the middle of the weapons display something caught her eye there in the display case was the weapons she sold: both of her twin brother’s fighting daggers and throwing knifes her fathers spear and sword her mothers sais and fighting staff.

As Cleo Looked at the case the mummy leader let out an attack cry as it moved in her direction with out a second though Cleo Broke the glass surrounding her family’s old weapons. She quickly took hold of the sword as the first mummy swag its sword at her. She blocked but as she was blocking that one of the other 2 came from behind and took aim with its spear and slashed at her with its weapon.
Cleo let out a small grunt of pain as she kicked the one with the sword in to a display behind it. She then tuned around swinging her father’s sword and beheading the 2nd mummy. As that mummy’s head fell she then quickly cut off one of its arms as the 3rd mummy just missed hitting her with a dagger it had thrown. Cleo’s head snapped to the right as a second dagger flies in front of her face.

As she spins out of the way Cleo Uses the sword as a projectile and lances it at the mummy with the Daggers impaling it in the gut. Cleo then takes her sais off her belt and disarms the headless mummy that is attacking again.
As Cleo runs by the mummy she threw the sword at, she rips the sword from its chest as she drops one of her sais before she grabbed the sword and then uses the sword to takes off one of the mummies arms all in one quick swing. Dropping the sword to the side near the display she took it from Cleo replaces her sais at her belt and then takes out her staff and extends it.
“Its time to finish this” she says as she uses the Staff to trip the 1st mummy that has no head and is missing an arm. Once the mummy went down Cleo took the sword it dropped and used it to cut off the other arm. Cleo then keeps moving around the room hacking and slashing at the mummies when she can.

As she runs around she gets to a part of the room that that was still being set up and spots a rope on the ground. She then gets an Idea that she hopes will work.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Angel thought it was a joke till she saw the 7 behind her as she lets out a huff of exasperation as she thinks to her self, //And all I was looking for was a place to sleep. Stupid ninjas. Not like I care what they do. And why a foot? // She flicks out her dagger just as they attack and she moves quickly out of the ring of attackers as she elbows and slashes out as quick as she can for points where it should persuade them to leave her alone, such as the groin, gut, and, legs.

As she moves she grabs one of the arms of the ninja's attacking straight and moves to the side using his momentum to carry him into one of the truck driving ninjas as she uses her spin to slam an elbow into into their gut as her legs bend to bring her self lower as her arm straightens out as it goes between his legs and she kicks forward to open up his nether regions from the movement away from him, bringing an the heel of her hand into the nose of another ninja, as there is a sickening crack. She then hops onto a crate as she reaches in in hopes to find something to throw. She pulls out a Giant's shirt and frowns slightly since she was hoping for something solid but takes it any ways as she has to move as blades hit where she just was as she moves again at a normal speed. She backs away with an expressionless face as she realizes she only sees 5 of the ninjas before she moves again as she realizes she can not stay in one place too long. As she runs a trip wire is pulled taunt as she is sent skidding across the floor and cries out in surprise. She moves her hands under her to push her self up as she is still skidding as she runs towards the trucks as she speeds up, sliding under the cars to slash the wires she can as she goes under the first one, and to coat her self in oil to make her self slick. She moves for the next car and slides under it only to feel her jacket tug back for a moment as a blade goes through her faithful protection. She rolls back to her feet as she makes for another crate and pulls out a bag of tin baking products. She shrugs as she rips it open grabing one and takes off again as she goes for the truck now moving faster then a normal human as she slides under at an angel to get the wheel to stop her and cuts the break lines and catches the fluid in the container before moving again to get about her as she carries the bag with her this time having to skid as she changes direction quickly and leaps as she twists about in the air hearing heavy thunks as the tin catches and throws the ninja stars off corse from hitting her as she leaps over a crate and looks down as her eyes gleam brightly as she sees antifreeze. She nearly laughs out loud as she lands, sliding slightly as the oil on her slides down to her feet. she smirks as she runs back and foes a flip as she drops the tins and grabs a bottle of antifreeze and pushes off as she lands into a run as she slides under the the car she cut the breaks of and opens the container in hand as she adds the liquid. Thick smoke starts to spew out of her coaction as she holds her break and kicks it out into the open filling the place with home made smoke bomb and home made mustard gas. She pulls her oil soaked shirt over her mouth before taking off as fast as she can leaving the ninja's in her smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:10 am

As the fights end all the combatants seek refuge from the fray. After their victories or escapes each hero looks for a peaceful place to rest. But as they reach their respective destinations each in turn is surprised to find a black envelope sealed with an ornate gold and platinum seal. In each envelope are two items. The first is a first class round trip ticket to Ireland. The second is a pesonalized letter to the recipient.

(Paladin) Greetings Mr. Heino or if you prefer Paladin. You have recently begun to fight a fight that is much bigger than you realize. If you wish to know the true scope or would wish to take your efforts beyond the levels of the street please come to Ireland as our guest and we will illuminate you to the possiblities of your true calling.

(Aphrodite) Greetings to you Aphrodite as well as to your host Grace. Our organization understands that you would like nothing more than to live a life free of entanglements with government bodies both official and unofficial. We would like to offer you this life in exchange for a chance to help benefit your adopted world. We have enclosed blank documents that can be filled upon your agreement and will file these and make your past effectively disappear. If this arrangement appeals to you please use the tickets to Ireland and be our guests as we will provide answers to any questions you might have about this potential alliance.

(Izen) Greetings Mr. Monev. You have lived quite a full life in you short amount of years. Yet after all the years of fighting have you ever wondered what it was all for? What was the purpose? We would like for you to accept these tickets and be our guest in Ireland where we hope to give you a new reason to fight. A new mission as it were. Things will be moving fast and a man of your experience would prove invaluable in the coming conflict.

(Cleo) Greetings Ms. Munci. We were saddened to hear of the loss of your foster parents. They were good friends of this organization and will be missed. It is also our understanding that they in turn trained you and that you are looking for the party responsible for their deaths. This is a mission we have also undertaken. We would like to assist you in your search as well as to show you the world in which they were a major part. If you agree to this please come to Ireland and be our guest. Everything will be explained when you arrive.

(Angel) Greetings Ms. Le. All your life you have looked for family where there was none and while we cannot offer to replace what you have lost we would like to help you and bring you together with others with special talents such as yours. It is a big world and we would like to help you to find your place in it. If this interests you please take the tickets and be our guest. They are round trip and you may use the return flight whenever you wish. We look forward to meeting with you Ms. Le.

(Keji) Greetings Mr. Matsuda to you and your illustrious family. Please send our regards to your father who is considered a close friend of this organization. W were quite pleased to hear our your recent success with the armor. In his notes your father raves about your potential. We would like to help you reach this potential. You have the makings of a great hero and we would humbly wish to assist in your training. Please come to Ireland as our guest and we will explain everything.

(Jasmin) As Jasmine begins to interogate the mercenary she see lights coming down the road. A black limo pulls up with the gold and platinum design emblazoned on the door.
"Oh now we're all in trouble ya stupid jelloheads" she says as she turns back to the merc. She is startled to find that he has begun to disintegrate and as the bits fall through her fingers she realizes that she is all alone in front of the black limo.
The limo pulls up beside her and the door opens a large hand presents a black envelope to her.
"I've never been grounded like this before." she mutters as she takes the envelope and climbs into the limo.

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Angel creeps into her current residence she has been left in the care of with the Black envelope in hand. She slips into the room that they said was hers but nothing for her has ever been permanent. She feels the faintest of frowns as she feels like what is in this letter will be another let down. Her pessimism lingers as she thinks on how much trouble she would be in if she was to just up and vanish on her foster family but shrugs seeing no harm in it seeing they probably don't even care for her other then the money they get from caring for her.

Then the next problem about this rises in her mind as she realizes she has no passport to travel with. She frowns slightly as she runs through the list she knows that is needed for a passport. //Birth certificate and social. Money isn't an issue I can go steal. There is probably something about a legal guardian.// The faintest of sighs escapes her lips as she slips the tickets into her jacket pocket. // That will be a problem.// She lays down and closes her eyes as she waits for morning before reaching into her pocket yawning widely, as she feels and pulls out the envelope and ticket again before realizing she over looked some objects. Her eyes brighten up as she sees tis a passport. She quickly opens it and sits up straight. To her great surprise it is a passport. Her brow furrows in concern as she opens it to find all her information correct as concern tugs at her. He glances at her door and slides the ticket and passport away quickly as she hears the stops of her foster parents coming up and opening her door urging her to get on to school or she will be late. She waves them off saying she will be down in a moment waiting for them to close her door before upturning her backpack to empty it of books and stuffs clothing into it and heads down. She leaves quickly before they can yell at her about the slash in her jacket as she jogs off before running to the Oakland airport into a restroom. She creeps out as she heads for the gates and sets off for Ireland.

Last edited by CaptainIsomer on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Zia reads the letter as he closes his bath robe about him self as he got the last bullet out and rubs his chest wincing slightly from the ghost pain. He breathes in sharply as he reads his super name nest to his last name. A fear twists at his heart as he thinks about when he might of shown who he was or how someone could of found out about how he was before continuing the letter as he sits in his chair. Worry etches into his face as he places the letter down on the side table. He folds his hands over his stomach as he stares up at the ceiling as he thinks on the night and finds truth in what the letter said but how did they know so quickly, seems a bit on the suspicious side.
He closes his eyes as he wonders about what they meant by a fight much bigger then he realizes other then finally running into others that are not normal humans. He sighs deeply as he sits up reaching for the phone before pausing as he starts to collect the breakables and sharp objects and slides them into his closet.

He then calls Gloria to hear her groggy voice. "Hmm Hello?"
"Hey Gloria it's me Zia. Er can you watch the shop for at most 2 weeks? I don't know how long i might be gone on a trip." He wears he can hear her attention sharpening into a fine point as he says, " I'm going to be going to Ireland for a while."
"Zia... Sweety what did you do?"
"Why is it you assume i did something?"
"Your a guy leaving the country. Its pretty clear to me." She sniffles a yawn as he can hear her shift about.
"No No i just got and invitation to go some where If you must know."
"Zia your avoiding my question." He shifts uneasily and slides the ticket behind a picture frame as she continues. "So what did you doooo?"
Zia keeps quiet as he tries to think of something quickly before trying, " I am going to Ireland to save a princess." Zia listens to silence for a while still he hears the busy signal and he crumples slightly as he goes to get pants he does not like on. His phone eventually rings again but he doesn't bother to pick up as he heads down stairs to open the door for her. "Gloria oh how wonderful for me to see you here," He trys with the utmost hopeful tone as she pushes him back and locks the door before heading upstairs.
"I swear if you don't tell me i'm going to see if you can grow your balls back." She snaps back at him as he follows her up like a puppy.
"Gloria...suger buns-" He jumps back as he grabs onto the rails to keep him self from falling backwards down the stairs as she kicks out at him with her stilettos. "Gloria! Really its nothing and if i don't show back up then consider me dead unless i ever can show back up." She pushes open the door and easily can see he removes the breakables as she waits for him to come into the top floor and places her hands on her waist. "Glory..." he tries timidly. Her expression softens slightly as he seems to relax. He smiles weakly as he comes up and closes the door, " I am just trying to find something out because of toniiiik!" He freezes as he hears a click near groin level and pressure as his eyes widen from the poking.

"Zia how many times will i Have to ask now?"
He squeaks out, " No more?"
"Good now spill it or im spilling something else."
"I got a letter for the paladin inviting me to Ireland to see what I can become. And after tonight with five were wolfs jumping me i think it a really good idea." He lets out a sigh of relieve as she walks away from him and he checks to make sure every thing is fine down there before the sharp pain of a throwing dagger finding it's mark in his shoulder, " Ow! what was that for."
"Zia you said you would stop! I Don't want to lose you because your being stupid." Zia pulls the knife out as he looks down, " You can't save every one and I don't want to lose you, you oaf!" Zia looks up as he hears the quiver in her voice, not surprised to see the tears in her eyes. "You are not invincible!"
"Gloria i know But i can try to make the world a better place. At least give me that much." She starts to cry slightly as he embraces her and holds her close, "I promise I will stay as safe as I can. I won't go chasing after any one. Even other pretty girls." Gloria Nuzzles into his chest and shivers slightly.
"I don't want to lose you. I mean you are my knight in partially shinny armor. You saved me from my castle when i asked you to." Zia keeps quiet as he nuzzles the top of her head.
"WIll you at least stop abusing me as your thanks for the saving?"
"Never cause your still my friend and you can take it." Zia smiles slightly as he releases her.
"If you need to you can bring your cats over here just make sure they have a litter box this time."

Zia finds him self packing what he wants in a suitcase which is his old suit of black shirt and black jeans as well as the mask in his clothing as he carefully wraps his hammer up in a solid case and locks it up securely. The next morning he calls a cab and heads to the airport 3 hours before a flight so he can get through security which pulls him out od security to pat him down to check for any weapons. He settles down with a book and listens to his music for the entire trip keeping mostly to him self knowing people still racially profile him as a terrorist. As he gets off he collects his luggage and stretches out popping back an energy drink to keep him self awake/ SHe waves down a taxie to take him to the ferriy that should take him to Ireland and takes a long nap on the ferry ride over from London to Ireland.

Last edited by Zincks on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nemesis Accord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next