Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 am

Angel watches this and frowns slightly as she recognizes an alpha male fight going down and keeps her distance from Zia and Izen. Izen seems to of thought he won from the looks of it her eyes flick over to where Zia vanished over the table. She gives them ample room and not about to enter any where in between them.
\\There is no way that a guy would of given up that easily...\\ Angel thinks on her times at school and her times with watching her foster parents with other people. She gives at least twenty feet even if she can react fast to any thing they can do by throwing furniture.

((Sorry was feeling a bit psychotic towards family earlier so ignore the gun shot part. Reread it and it did not make sense for Angel to attack Izen.))

(If they do have their weapons)
Angel watches this and frowns slightly as she recognizes an alpha male fight going down and keeps her distance from Zia and Izen. Izen seems to of thought he won from the looks of it her eyes flick over to where Zia vanished over the table. SHe smirks as she finds away to end the fight fast as she spots Izen's guns and zips over and hijacks one of Izen's guns. She points the gun at Izen's head and opens fire as soon as she gets it. She figures the teleportation could be useful but he monologs to much and left him self wide open. She does it when he says more then three words after 'defeating Zia' or looks like he thinks he took down someone that seems to just bounce back from any thing Izen did or his throat being ripped out by some vampire creature.

Last edited by CaptainIsomer on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : out of character post)
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Zia gets up as his hammer flies his direction as he cracks his neck side to side and motions for Izen to bring it. "I ain't done yet." He catches the hammer and swings it about into a throw at Izen intending to use that as a distraction since he picked up Izen liked to show up behind him. Zia starts to swing his arm in a back hand, the teleporter if he was to teleport to his sides or back, after getting into a stable stance. He used the first beating to get a idea of the pattern of where the fighting was coming from. He may not have official training but he has years of experience fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Izen smiles at the incoming hammer and just before the impact he teleports at the rear of the hammer and hears it crash against the wall. He looks back over his shoulder and lifts it up with both hands while looking at Zia"You dissapoint me i would assume for you to have some kind of strategy rather then depending on a little hammer such as this". Izen hurls the hammer back at Zia and leans back against the corner he was in. Izen crosses his hands and grins as he watches the hammer fly back.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 am

When the hammer hits the wall it does more damage then it should of cracking a larger area on the wall then it should of. Zia looks back to see Izen attempting to pick up his hammer. He snirks at the attempt since it has been proven his hammer only seems to work for him from other people's attempts to pick it up. He summons it back to his hand as his shoulders shake slightly from silent laughter. The hammer hits Izen on it's way back as there is a slight spin to it. Now rearmed, he watches Izen and shakes his head slightly, with his weapon shouldered.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 am

Keiji watched nervously as Zia and Izen went at it, threatening to tear the room apart if they didn't tear each other apart first. "G-Guys, stop it! We're supposed to be working together! Cut it out!" When they showed no sign of relenting, Keiji finally screamed "I SAID STOP IT!" As is reacting to his emotions, his bracelet shined brightly before the scarf from his suit flew out of it, growing to five times its normal length and wrapping tightly around Izen. Try as Izen might, the scarf showed no sign of tearing. Keiji, quite shocked by this, stammered "H-H-How did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Jasmine sat motionless in her chair a look of disapproval at the Izen's sucker punch. She looks from the fight to Kickback then back. "Its like back at the dojo. Two students fight it out to settle a dispute and the Master lets them...." Jasmine gets up and moves away from the fight. "This is getting pointless. And disrespectful to our host that brought us here." Jasmine mutters as Zia throws the hammer and the wall is smashed a bit. How long can these two go at this?, Jasmine wonders as she strokes Mouses soft fur tiring to calm her self and keep her self from getting involved. "If we are lucky they will settle this in this fight and we wont have to worry about fights in the future between these two."
Jasmine looks from Izen to Zia and shakes her head. "We are suppose to be a team." she says once Keji has hold of Izen. "Zia , Izen please just sit down. We have a mission we are suppose to be getting ready for" Jasmine asked.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:36 pm

As Izen is Wrapped by Kenjis cloth the taunting coming from Zia just angers him as the glasses he wears seem to give off some light from were his eyes are Izen moves around and and the glasses slip from his eyes falling on the floor he stops for a second and stares down at the floor he then turns his head and glares at kenji and looks over his shoulder at Zia" ENOUGH OF THIS FOOLISHNESS!". Izen teleports from the inside of the cloth and appears next to kenji grabbing him by the neck and throwing him at Zias direction and before the moment kenji hits the ground izen teleports over him putting his knee in Kenjis chest and as both hit the ground Izen looks up at Zia" YOUR TURN".Izens eyes seem to glow dark red and as he stands up he reaches into his pocket and withdraws his gun shooting at Zias ankels and with every shot he teleports closer. After 4 shots to Zias ankels Izen teleports to kenji and grabs his cloth that rendered him invulnerable just moments ago he looks back at Zia with a glare knowing that Zia has his guard down he teleports infront of Zia again and sweeps both of his feet. Izen jumps in mid air and with both of his knees he comes crashing down on Zia's helmet knowing that would distort him for a few moments. Izen Ties the clothed hammer to Zia's feet with the head of the hammer hitting the ankels of Zia and stands over him putting his feet on the hammer as it presses down against Zias injured ankels. Izen then looks around the room and puts himself on high alert just incase anyone else wishes to attack him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"Angel can you make sure Keiji is alright?", Jasmine says as she takes a deep breath before getting up and takes a none threatening step towards Izen with her hands held open in front of her. "Izen please. This has gone far enough. Were suppose to be a team please we just all need to calm down." she says not taking her eyes off of him. She slowly turns and looks at Zia knowing that even with her not looking at Izen Mouse, who is sitting on her shoulder, will give her some sort of a warning if Izen suddenly moves. Though I can't even hit him. He moves to fast with the telporting. Angels the only one fast enough to really deal with him. I just need to find a way to calm them down hopefully., she thinks as she looks at Zia.
"Zia please just calm down. This is getting way to out of hand. Your the Paladin, your suppose to help people not endanger them. If this keeps up some one will get hurt and not all of us can heal like you and Cleo. Please just sit down and lets deal with this calmly."
She turns back to Izen and hold out a hand, "Please can we sit and talk this out?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 pm

“THAT’S ENOUGH OF YOU BEING A POMPAS ASS” Cleo growls at Izen as she stomped in his direction and got up and in his Face.

“You are a DUMB ASS. Sure I am a hot head but even I know when to Work with MY TEAM. SO GET THE HELL OFF YOUR HIGH HOURSE AND STOP BEING AN ASS HOLE BEFOR I KILL IN A VERY PAINFUL MANNOR AND POSSABLY WITH THE HELP OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TURNING INTO YOUR ENEMIES.” and in a Lower kind of evil sounding voice she whispered just loud enough for him to hear her, “Whatever you do sleep with one eye open I might just ask Angel for her Help in Killing you while you sleep tonight.” with that said she walked over to help Jas Calm Zia down.

“Jasmine Have any Idea how to keep that ones mouth shut (Points to Izen) and this on from swinging his hammer (points to Zia) at every one.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Jasmine feels as if a ball of ice has just formed in her stomach as Cleo storms over to Izen and gets into his face and threatens the man. Jasmine closes her hand, letting it fall to her side and closes her eyes and counts to ten in her mind and takes another deep breath. For the love of little green apples! How would Daddy calm to people down? He always seems to get people to calm down during stressful business meeting. But then again he never had to deal with super powered idiots!, she thinks as Cleo walked up to her.
"I am trying to talk them down now. Cleopatra why don't you see if you can talk to Zia and get him to take a seat so we can talk this out. If he wont cheek on the others please." Jasmine says with a warm smile as she hopes Keiji is alright from being thrown.
Please let this end well., Jasmine thinks as she focuses on Izen stepping past Cleo. "Mr. Izen please this has gotten out of hand can we just sit down and talk this out calmly."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Zia rolls away from Keniji as he is thrown and moves back in as he chances which side he is darting to, so he is not shot in the legs. Even with his healing power that would cripple him for a moment as he keep away from being shot. When the teleport happens he starts to dive to the side no longer waiting for a pattern to form since Izen started to appear near him and whips his hammer about to take out the legs of man that attacked him. Off guard he isnt but off balance, just a bit with the strange attack.
Zia slows down ever so slightly when someone tries to remind him who he is. "We tried talking and that failed." He points out simply since he is still being attacked but seems more content with letting Izen close with him then him actively going after the teleporter. Its a better attack stance for him since he knows he can't catch the man easily but doesn't mean he cant hit him. Cleo yelling is not helping much since rarely yelling at people ever worked in his line of side work.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Angel Moves to grab Keiji and pulls him out of immediate harms way as she asks, "Are you alright?" SHe lisens for an answer as she turns her head to partally watch the fight incase any thing does happen to come in their direction.
She shakes her head slightly since the to males are too far in slowing down in attacking each other. "Cleo...just let them have their show of strength. It is easier that way for them to work out their differences." She is absolutely unaware of what Cleo said about her assassinating Izen and would laugh if Cleo got in danger of being hit since she just entered the death zone between the to super powered males. Zia from the looks of it might stop with an innocent running into his way but... hammers are heavy and don't stop with momentum behind them, so says middle school science.

She grimaces slightly as she gets up quickly ready to run Cleo out of a hammer swing or a gun shot if she can. Sure Cleo got her self into stupid yelling range and says she has fast healing but still its family.

(( [insert face palm here]...What did I walk into here?))
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Everyone is yelling. That's all Harvey can really understand. Well enough is enough. I've had with everyone constantly fighting. I don't want us to fight anymore. Why can't we just stop it? "ENOUGH!!!" Harvey is furious beyond all belief and has had enough. He throws his hands in front of himself and the air is sucked out of the room, but unlike a vaccuum, the air doesn't move, it doesn't just sit still. The air drops to the bottom of the room as if it was made of lead, and disappears from the room entirely. Harvey moves from the floor to being on top of one of the chairs so he can see everyone gasp for air. "If you can't stop fighting, then take it outside. Now are we going to get along, or do you want to keep on fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 am

If I have any mistakes that involve wine please tell me those were not suppose to be there/here.

this was suppose to go before Fairie's post.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Right sorry the Jack ass is still pissing me off…you can handle him…I will do as you said and Check on the others.” Cleo says as she takes a deep breath and walks over to Zia.

“She is right we all need to cam down. Zia would you just let the dumb ass think he won, please and I will back down as well since I still want to know the reason they actually lied to get us al here by promising us things like Information and what ever they said to get you here.” Cleo Said as she took in another deep breath and was looking much calmer.

“I think I am gonna need a drink or a punching bag to get my self complete calm. So Sorry if I get snappy again. Insulting my family when all I want to do is find out why they were killed and by who was the reason I was came here and if It means I need to be apart of a team then I will TRY to stay calm and such but I was told I was always like this. So I am sorry if I do snap at any of you; However I will NOT apologies to Izen cause I don’t feel he deserves it.”

Cleo crossed her arms as she looked to see if the others were okay. Seeing that they were fine she looked back at Izen…. “I will not make good on my words for now. Just don’t betray us, because if you do I will consider you my enemy and will make my words come true.” she takes another deep breath as she walks towards the table and picks up her Sais and the collapsed staff that was sitting there.

“Lets just get this mission over with before I have a reason to Kill the Jack ass” Cleo says as she looks over at Kickback.

Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am

(In order to preserve continuity please treat Mimi's post as coming prior to Moe's post.)

As Harvey looks out over the scene everyone in the room turns towards him as they realize the lack of oxygen. Before anyone can make a move Harvey's eyes roll into the back of his head and he collapses to the ground striking his right shoulder on the table before he hits the floor. With his control of his power gone the air rushes violently back into the room causing a sonic boom whose force knocks everyone but Kickback to the ground. Grace especially is affected as the boom causes major distress to the symbiote almost separating it from its host.
As people begin to regain their senses, specifically hearing, the first thing they hear is a low rumble. They then seem the enormous form of Kickback moving to the middle of the group his shoulders shaking as he moves. He looks up and wipes away a single tear from the cheek of his skull plate, looks around at the slow moving forms of the group and smiles.
“ Well kids that was pretty damn sloppy but at least you aren’t boring. In a way this is a fortunate situation as it gives me a chance to talk to you without all your damn petty interruptions and complaints. So sit tight and listen for a bit and ya might learn something because it is now assessment time.”
“We’ve been watching how you operate as a group as well as individually. There have been places where you have impressed but many more that need considerable work. With the exception of Harvey, who by the way should come too in moments. He merely overextended himself. You along with others were tested. Those of you who are here passed your test and were invited to join this party. As our invitation implied we will be working to deliver on our promises… Some of you are seeing these answered already. Others of you seem to be less impressed. But I assure you we will uphold our end of the bargain but in return we do expect you to hear us out.”
Izen I’ll start with you since you seem so hell bent on being “noticed” and “respected”. You certainly succeeded on the first one but son you got a lot of work to go for the second. You have a great deal of skill and could be a great deal of help to these kids but you want to prove how much of a total ass you can be. Well I think we can all see that. But considering that this cowboy shit is what caused your last team’s fall maybe you should think about making an effort to be a better teammate. I tell you this Izen, this team needs your experience but if you can’t get your shit together you’ll get these kids killed as well and I sure as hell won’t let that happen. So make up your mind. Do you want a second chance to do good or are you going to go back to pissing your life away. Choice is yours.”
Turning to the next loudest “voice” Kickback looks to Cleo.
“ Cleo, you’ve been making quite a few rather unfair accusations. Lying, really? Where exactly have we lied? We made you the promise to help you in your investigation. As of the minute you entered the plane to come to Ireland we began setting up an investigation that has the backing of this, multi- trillion dollar organization. Now if you believe that you can do better on your own we will give you what we’ve got so far and you can be on your way, otherwise you can let our trained professional detectives get you a full report. In the meantime we would like your help. You have proved yourself to be skilled and possess a brave spirit. This can help us a great deal. We can also help you to hone the skills you have as I must say you are very raw in more than just experience. To put it bluntly you need to pull your head out of your selfish ass and try to see the world beyond yourself. You could help this organization to do a lot of good but you need to see beyond your wants and let other people respond before you fly off the deep end. Also, please no more death threats. This goes for everyone. We will make every effort to not kill people. And that brings me to you Angel.
Kickback turns his attention to Angel with a sad smile on his face. He addresses her with a gentle voice.
“ My dear I believe you are one of those who are seeing our promise delivered, well possibly not as was expected, but with work it can be a reality. As for your assessment you need to show more initiative. With your ability you need to act decisively otherwise you get yourself into trouble as was the case with the man in the riot. The man nearly died. Even with our aid it was a very close thing. You all seem to have experience regarding death and know the pain of loss. The man was an out of work dockyard worker who had a wife and three children. These children were very close to knowing the pain of loss that so many of you intimately familiar with. Control in all situation is a must. I won’t quote Spider-man but you all have power and need to learn to use it responsibly. Angel, you have good instincts and a caring spirit, rely on these on the coming missions… if you choose to join us of course.”
Kickback then looks over at Keiji.
“ Well you have been a pleasant surprise lad. Your parents were quite pleased to hear of your progress thus far. Yes, your family’s company has ties to ours and we have been looking forward to your emergence. You have a positive spirit that I believe this group is sorely lacking. Mind you your skills are about as raw as they come but you have the makings to be the hero you aspire to. Hopefully the training will be able to nurture that. Though being more assertive couldn’t hurt either.”
“And speaking of assertion training we come to you Jasmine.”
Kickback looks Jasmine over appraisingly in a way that is oddly familiar to her.
“ You have been training for this your whole life and now is the time to put your skills to use. Frankly I was impressed by your attempt for a peaceful resolution but was appalled by how naïve you were in going about it. Stepping between two skilled and powerful combatants and not taking advantage of all your natural skills was reckless and stupid. Your invulnerability is only effective when you use it. If it wasn’t for the fact that those two are utter morons you could have been seriously hurt. Your masters would not be pleased to see you dishonoring their training by showing such reckless disregard for your own life. You are the muscle of this group which will make you a target. If there is a shadow of a doubt in a situation make sure you diamond up.”
Kickback steps back almost as if to calm himself. He then sets his sights on Zia. He does not look pleased.
“And speaking of utter moron number two. If you wanted to prove yourself a big time lawless vigilante then you’re doing fine. But if you want to live up to that self chosen title that you’ve given to yourself, Mr. Paladin, then you have a long way to go. A Paladin was a knight of the greatest virtue, someone who was above the petty and who put the needs of those under him first. So figure out who it is you really want to be then perhaps you can live up to your own expectations. My expectations for you are very high so if you choose to be a part of this remember that.”
At this point the groans from Grace and Harvey indicate they are coming too. Kickback smiles an ironic smile and decides to deal with Grace first.
“ Well Grace that must have hurt. You all don’t like loud noises do you? Well it is nice to see you’ve pulled yourselves together. By the way, just remember you have a strong debt to your host for allowing you to survive in this new world. So how about putting your energies towards making it a better place. You don’t have to join us but it would be a good place to start to repay your host.”
And lastly, Kickback turns an apologetic grin to Harvey. He reaches out his hand and helps Harvey to his feet.
“ Well son that was an impressive show back there, ill- advised on your part, but impressive none the less. In the future you might want to think a little smaller, perhaps a single strategic target to knock out, might work better. As for why you are here well that is a bit of a dilemma. You were set on our back up list for a potential next class but since you are here we would like to extend an invitation for you to join the team. You have an excellent skill set and with some training could be quite the power. I hope that we might interest you in helping make the world a better place.”
“ And that is the last of my assessments. You may now ask questions and make you choices then after that I will explain your first mission.”
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:22 pm

As Izen stands up and wipes the dust off of his shoulder and coat he walks up near kick back and pick up his glasses he then walks away from the group and leans up against the wall he fixes his glasses and takes out the clip from his gun counting his bullets" yeah yeah yeah i didnt kill my team you dont even know the story it was NOT MY FAULT" he barks at kick back."and in your case i hope your right about these kids...yeah i might go for a little training seem kinda rusty should of killed wac-a-mole over there along time ago but i was sloppy" points at Zia." but yeah ill give this team thing a try but as for that bitch". Points at Cleo " she should best watch her mouth other wise ill sow it together for her." Izen puts the clip back in his gun and puts his gun in his holister. he looks around the room and shakes his head whispering to himself "Rick, Dante, Miguel,john,ed i moved from the best of the best to the worst of the worst what did i do to deserve this?" putting his hand over his face
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:22 am

Zia is thrown down by the sonic boom and sits up till his hearing comes back. He rubs his head sheepishly as he realizes the foreboding rumbling, is laughter. He eventually gets to his feet and his stance has gone back to his passive hunched stance which he had before deciding to get involved by making him self the larger target. At being called sloppy, Zia shifts uneasily and looks away. He never known him self for being neat with any thing in his acts as the Paladin. He rubs his head and stops when he hears about the tests. He shakes slightly as the words, "Paladin steak" crosses his mind. They used those werewolfs as a test on him. His eye brow twitches nervously as dread from fighting those creature settles in his stomach especially at realizing now that it was all a test, that could of killed him or at least really messed him up.
He looks up at the mention of assessment and he does stand up a bit taller. Underneath his helmet he face is one of confusion as Kickback starts to tear them down. He smirks as Izen is the first one to be torn into till he starts to hear that man killed his last team. Zia looks down at his feet for a moment, in shame, before Kickback turns on Cleo, about her being too hot headed and highlights her abilities.
He just realized Angel stayed out of this fight and actually pulled someone out of it in worry. Zia shifts slightly as he wonders if he misjudged the small Asian girl. Aggressive but she did show she cared. He glances at Keiji as he is told to be more assertive. A slight smile crosses his face as he recalls Keiji helping or at least attempting to help him.
Where Zia thought Kickback was lightening up he suddenly crushed Jasmin at being thoughtless. He rubs his head slightly as he hears Masters and wonders why she did act so recklessly in getting into his and Izen's fight.
Zia stands up straight as Kickback addresses him as he quickly sets up defenses for being torn down. Being called moron does not seems to faze him till Kickback hits a square on hit that shatters what defenses he got up. 'Lawless vigilante'. Zia seems to crumble a bit physically at that accusation. His knees bend as he looks at the ground as Kickback brings up the ideals of a Paladin. Zia keeps in that stance as Kickback moves on to the next person, showing he just got crushed as if someone actually hit him with his own hammer. Zia doesn't even hear the other people's assessments as he silently beats him self up for loosing his temper with Izen for that sucker punch and his monologue in dissing him. Zia silently tears things down before turning to a mental wall to beat his ego down as he realize he was starting to act like someone he didn't want to. Outwardly its clear Kickback hit some critical points with Zia since he is still in the mentally beaten stance. Zia eventually straightens up but he isn't as imposing with his shoulders drooped instead of squared off.
"I do hope to make the world a better place." He sounds like he has been greatly shamed and humbled. " I am ...sorry about my actions. I wasn't thinking. But I have no questions other then the ones I need to ask my self."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Angel is blown off her feet as the sonic boom happens, taking her by surprise. She quickly gets to her feet even though her senses are disoriented. She stumbles about as the pressure readjusts quickly looking as if she is drunk trying to keep her balance. She puffs up as she hears rumbling thinking its an earthquake and ready to run before stoping as she relaxes as it clicks it is Kickback laughing. She puffs up as she tries to hide her weakness to the sonic blast by attempting to be the first one to recover. Or at least look as if she is recovered to keep the tough persona up.
Her front of tough person flickers slightly when she hears they were all tested. She narrows her eyes as she thinks on what the test might of been. She frowns slightly as she does not think of any test that was thrown at her, not considering the runaway from the ninjas as a test. She continues to rack her mind for any tests she went against now that this information was revealed. She turns an ear to listen to Kickback, coming in part way though Izen's brow beating. She turns more attention once she hears he killed his team. \\Wow... He is an ass hole. He ditched his gang and let them get killed.\\

She looks at Cleo before blinking \\ Multi- trillion dollar organization? Ah... why would they be interested in taking in a single foster kid. Or any of the other hot heads...or rich kids...or in that case a current hero from what he said.\\
She jumps slightly as she is addressed before puffing up expecting the attacks on her own personality. When she hears the sad tone, that is quite gentle, she seems unsure about what he is saying as she seems to drop her defenses a bit.
"Well you provided a family." She mumbles softly as she seems like he disarmed her with bringing up promises. She looks down at her feet as he brings up the dock worker and tells her of the family they had. She scuffs at the nice floor as he reminds her of her lack of family before this. Her 'Oh' is barely audible. Never before has any one pointed out the people she got into fights with, had someone waiting for them some where else. She realizes her tough looks dropped and works to pull her image back to being tough and mean, even if they saw the real her under the act.

She listens partially to other peoples assessments and looks up as Zia seems to get hit by the words from his stance slowly crumpling as if he is being hit by physical forces. Izen proves he is an ass or truly does not think he let his team...group...family...friends die. She rubs her head slightly as she thinks of any questions she might have, "Are we learning how to work on the way or actually going to try to have team exercises like in those kiddy camps?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Jasmine felt light headed as the air vanished then grabbed her ears in pain as it all rushed back in with a boom. She grits her teeth as the pain subsides in her ears. She blinks and looks up at Kickback as he steps forward. Is he laughing? I can't tell my ears are still ringing., she thinks as she gets to her feet shaking a bit as she looks around at the others to see how they are doing. She shakes her head in an attempt to stop the ringing as Kickback gets closer. Jasmine stands and blinks as she hears what Kickback says.
Assessment time. This really is like being with my old Masters at the training schools., she thinks as she pulls her self up and rolls her shoulder her head still hurting a bit from the sonic boom.
She stands up to her full height as Kickback turns on her for her assessment. The look he gave her reminded her of how the masters would look at the students at the schools. It was rarely a good look to get.
Jasmine is taken back about the 'training for this your whole life' statement. My whole life? I haven't been training for this my whole life! I didn't even know supers existed again till a month ago., she thinks. Here eyes widen at the naïve and the dishonoring of her master and their teaching.
"Dishonoring my master? I.. I will keep this in mind sir." Jasmine say a little shaken and feeling as if she had been punched in the gut. I never meant to dishonor my master and their teachings. But they always taught us that it is important to find a peaceful solutions, that all life should be protected. But that also means my own life too. And to always make use of everything you have., Jasmine thinks as she looks around at the others once Kickback moves onto the next person. "This will prove to be an interesting time. I have so much to learn." she whispers as she listens to the rest of the assessments.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Harvey wakes up in a slight daze. He feels weak as all hell. He holds his head as if from a whole night of drinking and coming down from a hangover. Fuckin' A. He looks up in time to see Kickback extending a hand. He holds it, and is sprung to his feet. Harvey starts to smile as he hears 'impressive', but his smirk is wiped from his face when he hears 'ill-advised'.

Harvey alights when he is extended an invitation. He contemplates and thinks and ponders and wonders. Maybe... I don't know... What would... Should I...

"I've made my decision." Harvey holds himself tall as a tree. and walks towards Kickback. "I want to join, but only on one condition." He looks dead into Kickback's eyes (?). "I want my mother. I want her here. I want her with me. Alive."
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Keiji panted loudly in pain, tenderly rubbing the spot where Izen kneed him. "I'm... I'm fine. I just need a minut- OH GOD!" Keiji gasped loudly as all the air got sucked out of the room. "C-Can't breathe... Can't breathe...!" As the air came rushing back in, he coughed violently. "D-Dammit, I thought I was gonna die." As his breathing and heart rate returned to somewhere near normal, he listened to Kickback's assessment of him. "So they've been watching me for a while, then? That's... a little unsettling. Wait, so they sent those robots to fight me? Were they trying to test me or kill me?" He smiled slightly when Kickback said he had a positive spirit, and nodded when he commented that the training he needed would help his skills and that he needed to be more assertive. "Um... Th-Thank you. I hope I'll be a valuable addition to this team."

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 am

Cleo Panics as the air was sucked from the room, once it returns she is left gasping for air and gets up from the floor and picks up her dropped weapons as she listens to Kickback say assessment time. She listens quietly as he talks to Izen once its her turn she listens and thinks before she says,

“I will apologize for calling you liars and I already admitted that I am a hot head and wait a minuet….” Cleo Thought for a minuet when her eyes widened “You….YOU SENT THE MUMMIES!!!!” she exclaimed as she took a step back “Okay I will Join as long as you don’t send any more of those DAMNED Mummies, and I want to the first repost as soon as possible so I can make sure they are placed behind bars for life for what the took from me….death would be too easy for them and I rather they rot in Jail. I would also like to request a second staff if that’s okay with you and I will admit I might need help with keeping my cool since I was always taught to fight using my emotions so that would be appreciated too. And thank you for helping to find my family’s murder(s)”.

With that said Cleo Places her Sais at her waist and her collapsed staff in the special made slot on the back of her armor. She then stood and waited for orders as she listened to the rest of what Kickback had to say.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Grace had been trying to avoid the fight that the didn't mean to help start, watching and rubbing her head with a soft sigh as she thinks to herself. "Way to go Grace...go and hit a guy lightly and you light the fuse on this powder keg group.." Her eyes widen when the oxygen leaves the room making her gasp for air like the others. However, when the air comes back and the sonic boom goes off, she falls to her knees as the symbiote shrieks out in pain from the noise, tendrils sprouting and lashing around itself in a frenzy of pain, tries it best to not hit anyone.

She gasps and wheezes as she finally pulls herself back together and digs her nails into the ground. "D-d-damn it....t-that hurt....like hell..." Grace wraps her arms around herself and looks at the group wondering if any of them are now concerned of having something like on the team. When Kickback speaks to her she looks up at him still panting a bit and nods. "That's what I wish to do...my...creators wanted me to be a weapon but it's not what 'I' want...if I can help others instead of killing them like my makers did, I shall gladly help....just promise not to put me in a small dark box or anything..." She smiles faintly and nods.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Kickback smiles at the group, sighs a little to himself, then looks at each person before going on ignoring any complaints and getting down to business.
" Ok here is the deal. There is a young super down there who needs your help. Our little bird, or Sparrow as I'm told she goes by, is being held in a French prison on an island that also has housed some other famous french prisoners... including the short one who almost took over the world. If she is not released tonight she will be extridited to an unfriendly nation and executed for apparent war crimes. We believe she could be a better asset with us. Your mission is to get her out and back to the keep before more troops can be brought in. There are about 100 lightly armed guards on the island now. There is to be no killing unless absolutely neccessary... ie to save you or one of your comrades lives. These men have families and the situation is not their fault. It is politics. My suggestion would be to form two groups... One to infiltrate the prison and retrive Sparrow, and one to cause a distration to empty out the prison. I leave the details up to you. You have five minutes to figure it all out then you will find yourselves teleported into the prison courtyard. Good luck, and I will see you when you get back. Hopefully."
And with that Kickback walks away into back of the hall and is gone as soon as he hits the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:27 am

Sparrow look out the prison window, watching the falling sun reflect on the endless ocean. She often looked up to the sky when scared, or alone. Right now, she was both.
She had no restraints on, but that of the promise she gave to the warden. She would keep that promise, to not attack the guards and not break down the doors and walls. She sat in the spartan room and stretched her legs, which promptly hit the opposite wall. She was tall, although some would rather call her intrusive. Her limbs always found a way of making themselves worries, and right now she hugged her knees to forehead and sighed.
Three men were dead because of her last mission. One she was fine with, a african pirate who's jaw she shattered like a wineglass. The other two gave her pause. One was a hostage she had tried to carry to safety. She had instead liquified his organs, but at least he went fast. The other was worse, a soldier she had blown back when she had jumped. He had simply folded like a twig while his back and neck whipped about. It was like being next to a bomb, just no shrapnel.
A food tray burst through the door slot, breaking her reverie. She leapt forward and caught it, the juice trying to fly further then the tray but ending up on her knee.
She had always thought about the possibility of dying for her country.
She had never thought it would entail a juice box.
She began to eat her last meal. It was good, not great, but good.
Something was fried in it, and she snickered as she thought of the American operatives she had met once raved about it. It was nice, but fried food was something odd to have before an execution.
Seemed ironic, actually.
Sparrow heard a click on the door, and walked over as she spun the tray onto her bench. A chaplain stood in his solemn best, and asked if she had anything to confess.
She told him that she had indeed killed three men this time, and that she had also lied about her weight on an exam, and that she didn't pray much.
He recommended the praying. It went well with her juice box.
Sparrow played with her braid as she shoved the tray back, trying to thank the orderly. The man hurried away, like the time, like the chaplain.
The worst thing of all of this was not that she would die. She had seen enough dead men to have more respect then fear for death.
It was that in her last hours, she had nobody to reach to, to talk to.
And who could blame them? Who would hug a bomb?
Sparrow sighed again and looked out the window and looked at the rising moon. She imagined giving the moon a hug, then laughed as she thought of the crater she would make.
With a laugh and a sigh, Sparrow sat and waited for her time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next