Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nemesis Accord

Go down 
+7
Yumichika
zincks
optimalzelda
Merrick Rose
CaptainIsomer
reep
Nemesis
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumichika

Yumichika

The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 am

“Don’t give me that look I know You cant really Crack a rib in place… but I do need to fix my Collar-bone and my shoulder.” she says as a loud crack/popping sound could be heard as she sets the bones.

After doing that Cleo Stands up and with a wince and a small grunt of pain as she makes her self walk slowly in the hall and threw the big doors ahead. As she was Walking she noticed her knee kept trying to buckle under her body weight.

‘I guess that was damaged too….what ever must keep walking I am not weak and I do not need help to walk’ she thought to herself as she took in the area and turned her eyes to the woman before her.

As she listens to what is said about her injures she tries to decline saying she would be healed by the end of today or the end of tomorrow. But before she can say any thing she feels a warmth spread over her and her pain diminishes as her wounds are healed.

“Umm thanks I guess,” she says trying to not sound un grateful and possible a little freaked out.’ If they can do that then what else can they do.’
She wondered.

As she listened some more she hear something about new clothing and as she watched she could see the others get new clothing. As she watched in aw she soon felt the same presence that healed her wounds but this time just barley touching her skin. When she looked down at her clothing she saw she was no longer wearing a blood drenched swimsuit but this: http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/art/Hedredress-addtion-one-184398761 the skirt was similar to her favorite skirt that slit up to the hips on both sides, under the skirt was a pair or Black shorts that had gold and silver bands at the edges. She felt chain on her shoulders and she was surprised to see she had a similar chest plat and arm/leg bands to the ones she already owned

“I just hope these are as strong as my other ones” she whispered to her self. As she looked to her feet. She was wearing shoes that look like these http://www.endless.com/dp/B001P3O96W/?tag=gladiatorshoes-20 but in silver

“wow this is really nice…but why black may I ask?” she asked as she looked at every one else clothing and noticed that they too had symbols on them that she noticed on the large band of fabric that made up the top for the shirt before it turned in to the gold and sliver metal bans the were now around her neck.

Last edited by Yumichika on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 am

"What's going on?!" Keiji exclaimed as he was enveloped in the energy. As it faded, it almost felt like he wasn't wearing anything at all, and looked down to see that he also had a black, form-fitting suit, only his more closely resembled the Zero Suit worn by Samus from Metroid. It had gold lines crisscrossing all over it, and the forearms and calves of the suit were white. The back of his hands had the frozen heart and flaming crown symbol on them, and his back was emblazoned with a larger version of the symbol. Upon closer inspection, Keiji also saw that the right wrist had part of it cut out so the stone on his bracelet could stick through. "Wh-Whoa. What did that chauffeur guy just do?" he asked, feeling more than a little intimidated when Kickback entered and introduced himself. "Oh, man. He's bigger than most sumo wrestlers I've seen on TV..." Turning to Ms. Divine, Keiji felt even more questions brewing in his head. "Who are you people? And how do you know my dad?"

Last edited by Merrick Rose on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 am

Grace looks on in anticipation as one-by-one the group was getting new outfits, she smiled bright as she soon felt herself get enveloped by the energy and looked herself over in her new and quite revealing outfit, the chest having a heart shape showing off her cleavage and her hose were black with silver trim, long black gloves on her hands going up past her elbows, the two black bands on her arms had the gold flaming crown and silver frozen heart symbol on them. "Oooooooo~ This I like alot.~" She coo'd out and ran her hands down her sides slowly loving the new outfit. "Why thank you Miss Divine and your skilled chauffeur too." She blows a playful kiss at Divine and goes to take a spare seat only to pause for a moment when Kickback arrives and blinks. "Well well we sure are the interesting bunch now aren't we?" She chuckled and took her seat and looked at everyone's outfits with a curious look and smirked at Keiji's. "Hey Keiji, loving the spandex.~" She giggles and blows him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Angel narrows her eyes as lights start surrounding the others leaving them in new suits of some kind of black, gold, and silver." She crosses her arms over her chest as her lips pulls back in distaste at the other female suits that have shown up. As the light ends on the last person before her she closes his eyes as she feels the change not wanting to look till she feels that its covering most of her body. Her Mask (covering the ears as well that allows her hair to hang out in a pony tail) is black with gold linings about her eyes and the out line of silver flames that end in yellow gold tips along the sides of her mask and the covering over her eyes are a silver tinted. Her suit covers her body like a lose form fitting jump suit other then the belt and the Leather Jacket. (with gold fringes where the leather is at different heights. )Along the side of the leggings of her suit are silver feathers wreathed in outlines of gold fire. On her back is the symbol of the iced heart with the crown on fire.

She slowly examines her self with wonder in her eyes, clearly impressed by the clothing and the abilities of the man that changed her clothing. She looks back at Kickback as she tilts her head to look him in the face but does not look away as she sizes him up as well as making her self as big as she can, or at least show she isn't intimidated by his size.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 pm

As the chaeuffur begins to work on Izens team it sinks in for a moment that he might be next, Izen closes his eyes and feels as though he is being overcome by a warmth type material covering his body. The second Izen opens his eyes he sees what seems to be a visor with tint on it and metallic shoulder pads that are covered with a black colored layer. He looks down and sees that the pants that he used to wear are also a black metallic like texture that hug his legs with skin tight grip allowing him to be able to run and be flexible, he moves up his hands up his chest and sees that theyre is a gold metallic like surface on his chest down to his waist line with the same symbols that the others have.Izen puts on a smile and looks at the tall huge man "hmph this is somewhat pretty cool..im assuming im supposed to be intimidated by someone like you right? trust me your the last thing im worried about". Izen then looks over at the women who calls herself Ms.Divine " By the way your hot."

The new and improved izen

Izen
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Ms. Divine makes a dirisive sound towards Izen before continuing.
" You all have been brought here to see if you can become a team strong enough to combat a coming threat. I cannot say much more at this time being that you are not ready to deal with it but you must be prepared. As I hope you have all figured out by now, though that might be too much to ask, all of you have some sort of special skills. These skills must be honed and you must be trained to work as a team. This will be the only way you will survive the coming trials. Kickback and I will be your guides. Kickback's abilities run towards the obvious strength/ tank model whereas my humble abilities run towards the subtle. For example I could say cause you Mr. Izen to appear in a wall next time you teleported or perhaps cause your little Izen to never rise again if you were to make anymore innappropriate comments directed towards me. That and I can read your thoughts. But I digress. We should have arrived at our destination by now. Kickback will be briefing you on the mission. Good day."
And with that she walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Jasmine stood behind the chair she was about to sit in when Ms. Divine begins talking to Izen and starts going over their abilities and why they are here. She takes a seat as she goes over the letter she was given. Two new master and a bunch of new team mates. So this is what I am expected to learn., she stops and focuses completely as Ms. Divine say we should have arrived. "Wait what? Are we not in a building?" she says as she looks from Ms. Divine to Kickback and back again. She looks around at the others to see if any of them might know what she is talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Angel was only partially listening as Ms. Divine talked. She heard the threat on the older guy, the need to become a team, then that they were there. Wait they were there? She turns to look at Ms. Divine and mouths out 'Destination by now' just to make sure she heard that right. Then it clicks that this rag tag group was now her family. A small smile followed by a warm feeling that stirs in her heart, leaving a fuzzy feeling inside of her. Finally a family.
And then her eyes falls on a brat and her smile evaporates. Then again every one has a mentally damaged family member, she just needs a little bit of help. Angel gets up and looks about still wondering about the phrasing of at our destination now.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Harvey can't make heads or tails of what she said. Threat? Trial? Mission? Harvey started to try and follow her out, but got as far as Kickback. Harvey stood in front of him and started to get angry. "What the hell? Tell me what I want to know!" Harvey tried to yell past Kickback to get her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:24 am

"Uh... Th-Thanks, Grace." A small blush creeped to Keiji's cheeks before he listened to Ms. Divine say what she had to say. "Wait, arrived at our destination?" Keiji asked, now even confused than he was just mere moments ago. "Don't tell me this castle can fly. Why didn't we feel or hear anything?" Keiji made to look out a window, if there were any in here.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

Zia smiles slightly as the comic book geek in him runs away as it has a nerdgasm of actually being considered a real hero rather then a vigilante. Well on the right path of becoming one any ways. She does state that they would have have to work together and as he looks at his companions he nods slightly. //The start of a league of heros. So I assume.// He considers working with others and from what he can see there are a few that probably could quickly adapt to working together, then others that might take longer to start working together. Even he had to admit, to him self, that it might take him a bit to learn how to work with the other people.

He places his hands over his groin when Ms. Divine talks about never being able to raise one's little man ever again. //Well if I had any inkling I wanted to hit on her. It is completely gone now.// His eyes focuses on the obvious threat and cause of his initial unease, no longer is he concerned with the man that was taller then him but the woman who could mentally screw him. The news of mind reading clicks into his mind of that's how they found him. It was very quickly replaced with confusion of 'at our destination'. He starts getting up to look out the windows to see what she meant till he heard someone yelling at her.

Zia sighs as he gets up and heads over to Harvey, placing a firm but gentle hand on his companion's shoulder, to steer him away from kickback. "Harvey was it? Look from the sounds of it we either will be working for them or you can say your not. Though it would be nice to work with you. It sounds like we are forming a league of people at the moment. As well as there is some impending doom coming to our world." He says, hoping this clears things up for the man.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:39 am

Grace snickers as she wraps an arm around Keiji's waist and rests her chest on his shoulders as she watches Divine leave and she blinks. "So we're all a team now hmm? Sounds good to me." She says with a smile as she wiggles against Keiji and gets a confused look at her face as well about arriving at their destination, but doesnt bother to ask like everyone else. "So Mr. Kickback...what is this mission you all have for our new family of super heroes and heroins hmmm?" She asks with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Cleo Looks around and just watches people as they talk not really in the mood to interact. After she hears what Miss Devine said about reaching the destination her head snapped in her direction

“What do you mean by we have arrived…. And I wanna Know about what you said in the Letter you sent me….WHOMURDERED MY FAMILY?” she yelled at Devine’s retreating back . As she got no answer she grumbled about weather or not she can really trust her new “Falimy”…. no Team…. She would not get close to them she didn’t want to deal with getting close to someone again, not after what happen to her family.

“If you want me to work as a team then you better not piss me off ya hear” was all she said as she. Stalked off to sit at one of the tables that was in the ball room in a way to show she was not happy to no be told about what was written in the letter. She was also wondering what type of mission they were gonna force her on.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Harvey shrugs off Zia's hand. "That's not what I want to know. You wouldn't know what I've been trying to find. So, lay off." Harvey looked at Zia and just couldn't keep it together. He put his head in Zia's chest and started to whimper. Harvey hated having to be calmed down all the time. Why can't they just let me know what I need to know and let me go on with my life?
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Zia gently wraps his arms around Harvey once he snapped out at him and then laid his head on his chest. At least one of the hot heads seem to of calmed down a bit. "No I wouldn't But I was trying to help." Zia shifts slightly wondering what Harvey was looking for but keeps quiet as he continues trying to calm the man down. He keeps quiet about his dislike about them knowing about his secret identity but thats for him to worry about, even with it being mostly eased away a bit with a legal of heroes from what he can see.

Last edited by Zincks on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Jasmine looked shocked at Cleo's sudden declaration that her parent had been murdered. Jasmine couldn't help but pity Cleo as she looked at her, all the anger and rage steaming from the loss of family. Jasmine holds Mouse close then puts her on her shoulder as she looks at Cleo and felt pity and worry all at once. " 'If you want me to work as a team then you better not piss me off'", Jasmine mumbles under her breath to Mouse quoting Cleo, "This dose not look good for our team if we have some one with so many emotional issues on top of trust issues." she says softly to Mouse as she tries to think of how to help her new mate. Zia seemed to be calming Harvey down so she took a deep breath and walk towards Cleo. "Hey. I'm sorry about what happened to your family. But maybe we can help you find out. I mean were team now." she says giving Cleo a warm smile. Mouses tail flick back and forth as Jasmine sits down in the chair opposite from Cleo. "Were a team now. And were going to have to find a way to work together to face what-ever-it-is that is coming." she says and looks back at Mr. Kickback wondering what it is their mission will be.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Izen lits up a cigarrete and looks over at kick back "pfff women theyre all the same cant blame you. anyways". Izen looks at his team mates and exhales his smoke he looks back at kick back" im stuck with these kids arent i?". Izen walks over to Jaz and asks" so what are you super powers?" izen turns around and looks over at the rest of the group and with a loud shout " AY YYYYYYE! as a matter of fact whats everyones powers?...i aint got none dont no what divine chick was talkin about either then being the super power lazy couch potato that i am i aint got no real powers"*scratches his head. "Oh by they way i forgot to mention". Looks over at Cleo" so your family has been murdered huh?..welcome to my world..."Izen inhales the last little bit thats left of the smoke and throws it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Angel slowly lets her eyes slide over to her mentally challenged family member and doesn't feel any true pity for her, about her screaming 'Who killed my family.' What little pity she felt evaporated pretty quickly when she says something about not pissing her off, since that seems near impossible with how much she flies off the handle in her rage.
Her eyes look over to Izen before muttering under her breath, "BS. Tattoo neck."So far every one showed some kind of super ability.

She glances at Zia then Jasmine seeing they seem like they are the most responsible ones, with trying to ..calm people down. And people said you need age to be mature. She starts looking at those two for any problem or leadership that their family will have.

From the looks of it she has her challenged sibling with rage issues, Cleo. The big brother, Zia. The responsible sister, Jasmine. The useless seeming, trying to be bad ass older brother, Izen. The emotional sibling, Harvey. The cool brother, Keiji. And last but not least, Grace the...flirt? Truth be told, Angle is not sure how to label Grace and her slutty persona.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Cleo nods at Jasmine’s words then she takes a deep breath to Calm her self. As she is calming down Cleo decides not to say anything but to just sit and watch every one else. Knowing deep down she will have to trust them with her life, but still finding it hard when she is still in morning over her families death.

As she hears Izen’s words she glares at him and then bites her lip wanting to say something but decides to hold back. She is torn between pity for him going through the same thing and anger cause he seems to have no heart.

Having yet to decide Cleo just bites her lip harder until she taste blood.

‘Note to self Izen is an asshole’ she thought as she released her lip and just let the lip heal as she took another deep breath to try to calm herself down. That was proving to be difficult since he just sounded like an uncaring asshole just now. Cleo bit down on the knuckle of her index finger to keep herself quite even if it didn’t help her anger as she just watched the others not really listing to anything around her the time being.

Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Jasmine looks up at Izen and gives him polite smile as her hand snaps out and grabs the butt of the cigarette he flings before it hits the ground.
"Can I offer you some salt and pepper to go with your shoe?" she says as she smothers the last burning ember of the cigarette in her gloved hand. "And as far as powers, I turn into the worlds largest engagement ring Mr. Teleporter."Jasmine says as she dust the ashes off her hand and onto the table. "And If you were not listing, Ms. Divine said we need to work together as a team. So please try to keep that in mind." Jasmine says with a cheery smile up at him from the chair she is sitting in. Mouse issues a low annoyed meow from Jasmines shoulder as her tail flicks back and forth as the cats eyes narrow to slits as the cat stares at Izen.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Grace stretches out and pops her back and frowns at Harvey and Cleo's situations and sighs a bit. "Yeah Cleo, what Jas said. We're a team now so we'll do what we can to find the ones responsible for taking your family away from you." She says with a warm smile as she walks over to Cleo and hugs her lightly. Her attention quickly turns to Izen and his cold heartedness causing her to growl and whip his behind with a tentacle. "As I'm sure you all can see, my powers involve these tentacles I can make come from my body, I can make numerous amounts of them or very few. Can make them with bladed tips as well." She explains and takes a seat by Keiji again and looks at Jasmine. "Make your skin as tough and as shiny as diamond? That's a handy power for survival." She nods looking a bit impressed.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Keiji moved away from the window, giving Cleo a reassuring pat on her shoulder, like a brother comforting a sibling. "They're right. You don't need to do everything by yourself. Like it or not, we're all partners now," he said with a small smile. When he heard Izen ask what everybody's powers were, Keiji stated "Well, I don't have any powers myself. But some of you have already seen this bracelet of mine." He held up his wrist so they could all see the blue stone affixed to it. "What it does is transform into a suit that boosts my strength and reflexes. And it does a few other things that I haven't completely figured out yet. Heh... When you think about it, it basically turns me into a Power Ranger, except I can't summon a giant robot."
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Harvey gasps his last amount of whimpering out of his mouth. Okay, okay. Time to collect yourself. Harvey breathes deeply and pats Zia's chest. Looking up, he nods and says, "Thanks, huney. I really needed that." Harvey is known to be emotional, but this was a bit much, even for him. He gives himself a little boost with the wind under his feet to get him to face level with Zia and plants a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Harvey turns around and looks at the now vocal Izen. Asshole. "I'm the wind. Plain and simple. I'm also probably the most flexible here. I was a part of a traveling circus. Plus, some of my other jobs..." Harvey starts remembering his time in New York, St. Petersburg, West End, Dubai, and the Philipines. "So give me a knife and a target, and consider it job done."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Zia not expecting the kiss backs away as he wipes his cheek clean once Harvey isn't looking at him since he is still use to Brooklyn ways. He cant hide his expression of surprise and the odd look most straight men get from being kissed before the look fades a bit. "My ablity is..." he trails off as he sees an impending fight and sighs, wondering if he should even try to stop this. He steps between Grace and Izen and attempts to use his people skills to interfere, using a rare super power of people skills. His stance changes to him dealing with irate Brooklyn tempers as his face hardens a bit. He actually straightens up to use his full size to pull attention to him self.
"Here I thought we are suppose to work as a team. Or at least not go for each others throats. So you to back off and take a chill pill." His hammer is placed on the ground as he settles for the use of street fighting being the more non lethal force, if it comes to that. So far he has seen very little control among some of these kids, even if one is older then him, kids. "So Grace please back off and Mr. Izen We dont know what you been through so cut us a little slack, not all of us been through what you been through."

If a fight does break out he whisles at Jaz to take Grace and he moves to take Izen down, as his hero mentality takes over. He moves just to subdue if he can not wishing to harm the people here.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:36 am

After being whipped by Grace, Izen shifts and takes a few steps away he calmly rolls his shoulders back and glares at Grace he rolls his head around to crack his neck and fixes his glasses and begins to walk around the room." Let me tell you people something not only as a team mate but a person with yet more experience..think of me as an asshole or what ever you prefer i personally don't care im not here to babysit but i came to simply do my job. Izen raises his eyebrow at the sight of Zia standing in the way between him and grace."now kids listen up years of military hand to hand combat skills and teleportation are never a good mix..let me show you an example, Zia here believes he can protect little miss sunshine behind him but heres a word of advice".

Izen walks up to Zia's face and smiles " if your going to protect someone....."Izen turns his back to Zia and chuckles" then whos going to protect you?"and with that Izen turns around and punches Zia in the gut.

Zia gags from the blow but recovers almost intently as he catches the arm and moves to twist Izen's arm behind Izen's back to politely restrain the man. He actions does not seem to concern yet seeing its to only keep people from fighting.

izen chuckles with his arm behind his back" now this is what teleportation does". Izen teleports to Zias side and swings his arm back and brings it in with such momentum and accurate precision that he aims for Zias temple and at the second of impact he teleports in back of Zia sweep kicking him to the floor" FOOL PROTECT YOURSELF NOT OTHERS!"

Zia stumbles from surprise at the blow and his lost hold on the man before his legs are kicks out but he lashes out at Izen grabbing an leg as he rolls to do a rising charge into him, LIfting Izen into the air.

Izen looks down at him" wrong idea KID!". Izen teleports in front of Zia and sweeps both of his feet causing him to fall but before Zia has a chance to fall Izen Palm hits him in the solar plexus causing Zia to fall back sideways over a table.

"Let this be a lesson to you all i have no patience and no tolerance". Izen turns around to Cleo and glares" you cry beacuse your family has been murdered...oh well sucks i never had a family and everyone around me always died..so what? sometimes being heartless and and evil is what reminds us that we some how fight for one single purpose". IZen teleports in front of Cleos face and puts his hand on her head" trust me it dosent get any better from here kid" Izen teleports away and stands in the corner.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nemesis Accord   The Nemesis Accord - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nemesis Accord
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next