Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treasure Hunters in Space!

Go down 
+6
Moddex
Nemesis
CaptainIsomer
reep
optimalzelda
zincks
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Treasure Hunters in Space! Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 am

Captain Rugha examines her crew aboard the space ship 'She is one of ours.' The ship it's self is not a big ship standing between 2 and 3 stories tall, most of which is cargo and other needed systems as well as armor plating and a few weapons. The residential area is centered in the middle of the ship around the life support system and dinning area. The ship contains two small shuttles about the size of a two person car. with a feet by 3 by 3 feet cargo each.There is a slight dum of the AI on the ship who chimes out in a fluid male voice. "Captain R. It seems we are where in the ship grave yard of the asteroid field." Captain Rugha frowns slightly wishing the AI could make up it's mind on what it want to sound like.

"Thank you SARAH. Hold our position." Terra turns to her crew and waits for the screen to drop down as she goes on with the latest thing she found of interest treasure wise. "Suppose ably there are some valuable ships that went missing around here. And when I say valuable I mean money, jewels, gold and some apparently experimental technology." She looks out towards where the doors to space are and shifts uneasily, "We will be using suits only because We don't need to lose any shuttles on this run about. The gravity will be removed within the ship to allow easy movement of the cargo we will be collecting. Careful of any thing that might still be living out there and dark matter. There are a lot of gravity changes around the dark matter. So grab a suit and a partner. I want people to stay in contact with someone at all times. Keep your trackers on."

Out side in the asteroid field there are a number of large ships that looked wreaked from ship battles, accidental jump mishaps into the asteroid field, what looks like abandoned ship, some that appear to just of broken down and other causes of unknown origins. There are periodic oddities as some broken down ships that orbit bluish distortions with spots of yellow or some other spotted streaks.

The captain gets into a space suit and lets other people get into their suits, she carries a phazer. She lets people split up amongst their selfs and check their communication lines.

(down, up and behind the ship= lots of asteroids)
(infront of the ship = looks of many broken down ships, estimation of probably about 8 ships from varying pieces and tech looks. About 50 meters away)
(To the sides = Fragments of floating ship parts and rock.)
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:39 am

Rtfa nods and salutes the captain before going to get into his own space suit, which is pretty much a skin-tight spandex suit, the oxygen tank having a built-in jump-jet system. He glances about at the other member of the crew before putting on his helmet and it clicks into place. "No spandex jokes anyone...I've heard plenty of them already." He arms himself with his energy sword, a plasma pistol, and a couple of charges should they need to crack anything open on board any of the wrecked ships.

He approaches Bug and looks down at her. "Suppose you don't mind partnering up for this search Bug?" He offers to the smallest member of the crew.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:01 am

Bug hangs up side down from the ceiling of the bridge as they fiddles with some of the weirs protruding from a open panel. Bug swings lazily from side-to-side as the last repairs are finished with the weirs and closes the panels back up. Bug lets go of the grip on the ceiling and dose a flip and dose a wing beat or two to help land. On hearing about going space walking Bug makes a face and the short thick fur puffs up at Bugs dislike of the cold. On reflects Bug hits the large gem in the center of the belt and hits some of the others in what looks like a random order. A golden glow begins to surround Bug. "Dumb cold." Bug mutters and hits the ear piece and cheeks to make sure it is working. Bug is still fiddling with the gems on the belt when Rtfa approaches Bug.
"Sure!" Bug says and before Rtfa can blink Bug has climbed up his back and has secured them self to his back.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 am

La'vi pours into the large space suit that expands with him to a certain degree, spitting out his plasma cannon so he can use it if needed. The suit closes up after his eyes 'rise' the the head of the suit. "Ah well I will hit up the ships with the most danger then. But do we really need someone with us?" The suit does some over dramatic gestures before a hand picks up the plasma guns, almost like La'vi is getting use to being on two feet again. "If so I'm going with you Zed. So what do you say? Straight forward off the front of the ship?" He doesn't care about any formal titles, names, nor has he ever bothered with formal titles.
His eyes seem to move to look directly at the Zeide. The helmet stays still which leaves the "face" looking like it suddenly deformed forcing the eyes to stack on top of each other. The arm moves about to hook his hand held cannon on the gun holster.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Cash looks up from the cigar haze that has formed around him and pushes off from the support beam he was leaning against. He takes another drag from his cigar exhaling slowly. He drops the the end to the ship floor and crushes it under his heel. He adjusts his hat and looks over at the captain.
" Well missy, I ain't one to go digging around in the proverbial dirt but if ya' all need someone to ride herd on this here posse of yours then I can oblige you there. To be honest I don't like the feel of this place... I reckon it reminds me of somwhere i've been before. Then again these days everything does. No matter..."
He shakes his head as if trying to shake away a bad memory. He places his bandana over his mouth and walks over to Blaze. He then activates his comm.
" Alright, any of you run into anything messy you just let ol' Cash know. Blaze and I will be there right quick."
He tips his hat to the captain and rides out into the open expanse of space.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Zeide nodded as he would duly. "I like your tenacity, La'vi. I'll pair with you then.", he said in a calm, resolute manner, though there was underlying enthusiasm. Though Zeide was a reserved sort, his favor in people could easily be swayed by their ambitious, adventuresome nature should they reveal it.

He locked on a set of thermal trap armor and two oxygen canisters to the locking ports on his face mask, securing it to the collar bridge of his suit. His nanomesh created a sort of skull cap over his head, interlocking with the face mask with a few, soft clicks. He then holsters to his belt his progression knife and has at the ready with a clip wire on his wrist, his vulcan pistol.
Back to top Go down
http://arkives.forumotion.net/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 am

"Well lets look at those ships off the front, You now those big ones. Battle ships, I think they are any ways." La'vi is more then ready as he does his weird boneless walk to the airlock, clearly not the most adept in walking with two legs. Once ready he lets them out into space and uses the control panels on his suit to point him in the right direction. He fiddles with the idea of launching his boosters for the express way but the captain wasn't happy out that last time.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Bug hiss at the cold and falls back to swearing in their native language, which sounds like a bunch of chitterings at very pitches. "Stupid cold." Kimadee hears over the com as Bug scrabbles up higher on his back. As Bug looks over his shoulder and is reminded of home with all the floating debris. As Bug looks around a wreak catches their eye. By the looks of it it is a new one that look like it might of just broken down. Bug launches off of Kimadee and flies off towards it leaving a glowing comet like trail of light in thir wake. "Lookie, lookie!" is all Kimadee hears over the comm as Bug departs.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 am

Rtfa chuckles lightly and uses his back to change his direction and follow Bug. "What have you got Bug? Hm?" He asks over the radio before noticing the wreck himself and nods at Bug. "Good pick, I hope whoever they were had some good loot on board." Upon making contact with the ship, Rtfa takes hold of the hull and moves along it to find a opening in the ship. "Look for a way in Bug."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 pm

"Don't blame you Cash. Bad stories develop in these areas. Some true." The captain hangs back.

The captain watches them leave as she keeps to the ship to make sure that she still keeps her ship free from plunderers. Once every one leaves she places life support back on after closing the doors, but keeps the gravity off as she gets scanner reports as she moves crates back to make more room for more supplies.

Cash can see that most of the debris of the out skirts of the shipwrecks. It seems to be a large expanse of a ship grave yard 100 or so miles across from what he can see, if you don't count the indentations from the random gravity wells that seem to be in this area. The asteroids that happen to cross into the gravity wells will curve the asteroids which tend to fling them away or into other gravity wells. They tend to stick or get flung another way.

The ship that La'vi picked out seems to be in superb condition, which is a little bit erry. There is some blast damage but why one would abandon the 2 mile long battle ship. Life support is showing up in some areas of the ship while most parts are life-support free.

Bug and Rtfa are able to find a emergency hatchet that is meant to allow those from the out side in. The ship looks like it might of been a luxury ship of some kind that ran out of fuel. The escape pods seem to be gone indicating that they might of tried to of gotten away.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm

"What would a ship like this be doing in this sector? I don't recall this being hostile territory for a battle ship to wander in..."

Zeide leaps from one piece of floating hull near the ship onto the front nose of the ship, joining La'vi. He treks across the surface, examining the outer hull. "Strange... The damage seems recent. You don't suppose there could be survivors inside this heap, do you?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Bug clings to the hull of the ship and scuttles around looking for a panel. Once located Bug pulls it up and pulls out some of the wires and test them to see if there is any electricity at all.
"Humm. Nope nope. All gone." Bug mutters and heads in the direction of the bridge. "Less see if we find a log or something and find out what happened.", Bug calls as they fly off down the corridor, the only light coming from Bugs unique space suite. Bug stops every few feet to wait for Rtfa before flying off again. "The bridge, the bridge." Bug say in a sing-song-voice as they make there way there.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

La'vi attempts to mimic the human action of shrugging which just gets his suit to ripple oddly. "No idea. But I'm no tat...tish...tion." He butchers the word horribly. "If there are we can easily remove them if they are in our way." The idea of saving possible survivors does not seem to occur to him right away as several long seconds pass before he says in a put off voice, "Oh you you mean save the survivors. Thats not very fun now is it."
He hovers over to one of the hatchets to get into the ship and starts to press buttons till the door pops open to allow him in or till Zeide helps get the door open since his last try with opening doors with his plasma gun got a stern yelling from the captain. Mostly cause he spaced who they were saving but how was he to know they were right behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 am

"There could be a reward for rescuing a military crew, think of it. Could be looking at more than a parts and loot hauling if we can get them out of here alive."

Zeide worked his way along the hull to the underside of the ship. there was a red locking handle just visible, scrapped up, lifting much of the paint off the handle along with several scratches and deep dents along the side.

"This might be a hatch of some kind to get into the entry lock. May lead to the cargo holds."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Rtfa only chuckles to himself. "Yes yes the bridge Bug...hmmm.." He stops for a moment and looks down a hallway and thinks. "Why don't you go to the bridge and search for any logs. "I'm going to try to find the captain's quarters and the cargo area to see what I can find. Let me know what you find over the comms and I'll do the same. Take care Bug!" He calls out to them and goes down the hall and starts to search for the captain's quarters, heading first to the cargo bay however.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:25 am

Unable to shake the nagging suspicion Cash decides to explore the asteroid field. He calls out over the comm.
" Gonna check something out with those asteroids... might be nothing but I don't like the look of them." then to Blaze.
" C'mon boy let's go find some trouble."
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Zeide and La'vi open hatch slides open and they enter into what looks like a deep furnace. At first glance it looks fine till they pass it a bit to find part of it is blown open. The inside of the furnace looks to contain a number of bones of a humanoid race. Periodically there is some kind of strange pin in some of the bones almost as if indicating something about the bones but the language is not of a common space faring writing but of what might be the native of who the ship belongs to. There seems to be no care in how the bodies were forced in in the disarray of the skeletons within the crematorium. On the walls there are scrolls of the simuler writing that every thing appears to be in the native language of the ship dwellers. The room in general seems to be in disarray from the explosion and any scans they run show that the life support got cut here. Though they are faint indications that rooms near by have life support.
There are two doors that can be opened. One looks to be a supply or storage room of some kind while another leads into a hallway with two rooms off to each side and one down the way.

(Your at the Top of the ship)
Bug finds the bridge in good order even with some damage leading to the out side, which looking about probably killed those in the bridge. There does not look to be a lot of power as the controls here glow dimly, but indicates that some systems are still online. From the looks of it this is the 'Boston Paradise'

(your at the bottom of the ship by the way.)
Rtfa Starts to open the cargo bay doors and a defense turret drops down silently and a mechanized voice would issue out if there was air since they don't work on radio waves. Once he enters the room the turrets open up in a silent hail storm of bullets. In the cargo bay There are two figure in what looks like one is plate armor and the other is in a ornate space suit, scrounging since they knocked out the defense on their side of the cargo bay hold. The smaller form looks up as their wrist panel flash slightly as the defense system goes off. They hit the larger figure who looks up and moves into a defensive stance before they grab the crate they were looking through and kick off the floor to the blasted hole it looks like they made in the high wall, leaving Rtfa to deal with the defense system they did not knock out. The small one seems to be typing something into their bracer as they exit.

As Cash rides through the space he can see that periodically a fairly slow smaller asteroid is suddenly flung away from a single asteroid that slowly rotates, in the shadow of larger asteroids. Which don't seem to get within a certain distance of it if one was to examine it carefully.

The captain covers her face as Rtfa splits his group and sighs in exasperation before realizing she did not really say stay together only communication contact. She isn't too worried about Cash since he normally chooses to watch the area. And his watchful eyes has protected them a number of times.

Last edited by Zincks on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Bug looks about examining all the damage to each system. "Humm.. Power but not much." Bug murmurs as they jump and hops about. Bug pulls panels up and examines the damage and after pocking about Bug is able to find a terminal that is able to be used. After a few more minuets Bug bounces about happily as the faint glow gets a little brighter. "More power! So lets see what happened." Bug say and starts accessing what they can. "Rtfa I got some power back ta the bridge and it says there a few systems still on... Looks like its the defense system is still up but all the rest seem ta be down. Ya want me to try and turn gravity back on and the deference off?"
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

"What kind of... This is strange... La'vi, can you make this text out? I'm not familiar with this language."

Zeide motions towards the scripts written on the scrolls while examining the pins within the bones, floating amidst the clouds of ash that floated throughout the crematorium. He ran the fingers of his suit over these pins with careful scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

La'vi looks intently at the scrolls before snorting, "Nope I got nothing. I ain't no bright thing. Managed to learned trade cant, hell if i know What this scribble means." La'vi looks over to make sure his partner is near by as he opens the storage room and keeps the door wide open. He looks in and slowly moves in as he calls out, "Just in here. Not far, so no worries." La'vi looks any thing of valuable worth or what he thinks is valuable.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:14 am

Rtfa's eyes widen in surprise at the still active turrets and quickly takes cover, taking note of the 2 figures as they leave and lets out a low growl before turning on his comms to respond to bug. "Gravity no Bug, with no gravity we could move whatever we find easier. As for the defense systems, yes please. And Captain?" He says as he opens a comm link to the captain. "There were two other individuals here just now apart from me and Bug. A big guy and someone smaller, the smaller seemed to be controlling something with what I'm assuming in a computer bracer...I'd advise informing the others whom have entered ships to be on their guards. Rtfa out Ma'am." As he closes the link with the captain, he sighs as his link with Bug is set back up. "What a fine mess I got into...not intentional of course you know right Bug?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 am

Bug humms to them self as they look over systems noting the worst of the damage to the ship. Bug has also begun pull up the logs of what has happened. Bug stops their happy bouncing and humming as Rtfas call comes in as they note the defense system has become active in the cargo bay." NAAA!" Bug squeaks and goes to work quickly. Bugs fingers dance across the control as they work at turning the defense system off in the cargo hold. "Rt? Rt? Ya still there?" Bug calls over the comms their eyes wide with concern.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 pm

Terra covers her face as she hears Rtfa report in , "I would of hoped people went into these ships on guard. This is a ship graveyard..." She sighs as she kicks off the wall to get closer to the controls as she does a new scan of the area. "Zeide. La'vi. You might have company soon. What ever left Rtfa's and Bug's ship looks to be heading to yours. Just a heads up." Her eyes flick about as she looks for a small craft that they might be in the area, spotting none she sits back, not at all surprised.

The pins have what seems to be names of who was cremated. The pins them self are crude as if created quickly. The one they are stuck into have fractures as if someone just took a pin and hammered it in. It generally seems to be in the femur or the humerus, there are a few in the shoulder blades but there seems to be no preference in where the pins are other then in a bone. Scattered about the room there are blank pins. Periodically there are glimpses of what might be jewelry, which indicated the bodies were shoved into the crematorium quickly and in a haste. The reason for this quick body disposal is still unknown. But there is a flash of a red light from the emergency system before the lights go dead again.

When La'vi opens the door he finds rows and rows of capsules with what looks like name plates. The ones with writing contain ash and mixed with white powder. They are all still strapped to the shelfs and intact. Exploring there seems to be extra capsules that are in boxes, as well as a few tools that might be fore inscribing the information on the small planks. From the looks of it the planks contain names, dates of life, an animal seal of some kind, and possible title the person had in life. The room is other wise pristine for the ship having no gravity and in a ship's graveyard. Seems like what ever the cause for this ship to be here has not touched this room. But there is a flash of a red light from the emergency light system before the lights go dead again.

The defense system shuts down as the turrets hang motionless. Bug can find the logs show that there were a lot of parties a number of contact with dignitaries and crew from the battle ship Snow Claw and the Stone Will during their last trip. From the last log given to abandoned ship, Bug would have to place it about 6 months ago. They abandoned this ship due to some kind of viral emergency issued by the Snow Claw and many of the passengers dieing to some kind of some kind of illness. The Snow Claw was disabled in the emergency and is possibly floating near by in the field if the logs are correct. The Stone Will left to get many of the passengers to safety from the records.
Looking in to the medical Records people started to get ill and the medical doctors of the battle ships came in since their people were showing simuler symptoms, before declaring a quarantine of all infected as they preformed tests for the illness from their system. All bodies of the dead were to be cremated after the two battle ship commanders who were in control.
In the maintenance logs it shows that before the medical alert it shows that there was an increase of repairs through out the ship, every time moving up to bigger and important systems.

The defense system shuts down as the turrets hang motionless. Rtfa is left alone in the cargo bay where the two people left with out opening fire even though they did show they were ready if he was to attack them. But they did chose to flee instead of opening fire on him while he was defenseless, showing they had some kind code they follow at least.
Back to top Go down
Moddex

Moddex

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:58 pm

"La'vi, stay frosty.

Don't like this one bit...", Zeide muttered with prescient tension, biting down on his lip a little. Unaware of what could be lurking in the darkness of the ship, waiting to move in on the two only has Zeide more uncomfortable than usual, being the paranoid type. He began to search the area for a lamp of some kind to use for a more reliable source of light than the auto-lighting.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 am

La'vi pats his plasma gun as he comes back out of the storage room of graves after grabbing a capsule, and pats his gun, "I prefer to stay toasty with a side nice of plasma." La'vi hears the warning and does keep his eyes swirling about more with in his helmet. La'vi fumbles with the lighting on his helmet before switching it on so he has a nice beam of light in front of him. "Nothing was in the room I was in except for grave capsules." He moves to open the hall way door and pulls his plasma gun off his belt. "Oh if I get shot get the gunk that is connected to my eyes if any thing survives." He motions at the empty capsule on his belt, not caring that it might not work in space.
He opens the hallway door and starts moving through with his plasma cannon glowing ever so slightly as it powers up. The trigger happy blob is more then happy to take point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Scifi-
Jump to: