Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treasure Hunters in Space!

Go down 
+6
Moddex
Nemesis
CaptainIsomer
reep
optimalzelda
zincks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nocky

Nocky

Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Manny, or Kirin, as he'll call himself among strangers, wrapped up the cannon a bit more tightly before entering. He took a look around.
"Hmm...nobody from the 88. Oh well." He took an empty seat at the bar, the furthest away from the card game, and ordered a large mug of something that's meant to be served in tiny cups. Maybe he'll join the card game, Silurian or not, after a few pints of the aforementioned something.

He never could remember the true cause of his distrust of Silurians. Maybe it was the fact that some of them lived on Azarel in secret and screwed him over more than once as a kid. Or from a botched mission on the 88 and afterwards. Maybe from a jilted lover he met sometime that stole one of his fighters and left him with naught but his underwear and a spacesuit on an asteroid. Maybe all of these and more, since all of them actually happened, as he'll claim(and he had proven the asteroid encounter with some video caught via the fighter. She was pissed.). Either way, he didn't like them. But in this case, he needed a drink to A: relax a bit and B: forget...something. Probably that story he told Rtfa and Jedia.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Rfta looks up as the lights come back on and sighs in relief. "The lights are back...this is good. And you are not keeping me from seeing the others Miss Jedia, it's always nice talking to an old friend. The only thing I was going to do was take this information about the job I picked up for us to the captain." He explains and holds up data pad in his hand. "Would you like to join me? Perhaps we could talk with her about you rejoining us ma'am." He faintly smiles at the female human before slowly walking off to look for the captain, stopping curiously to see if Jedia is coming with him.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am

Jedia smiles slightly as her eyes rove over to the doors and she shakes her head, declining the company. "I will be unpacking and setting up security measures in my room if La'vi is still running amuck." Her fins alter from side to side to signal her other security bot into the hanger. "Thank you for the offer Rfta. But I would like my things protected...and my security bots are not known for just hitting their target so I need something more refined set up."
The heavy steps of Castella II Sound out as the security bot comes into the docking bay laden with two trunks. Jedia turns and leaves with her security bots following her to one of the empty rooms that she seems to prefer to reside in. She lets Castella II places the luggage into her room and orders them to wait out side the room as she starts to set up a temporary security measure that should contain those that enter her room inside a stasis field if she does not allow them in. She frowns at the vents before placing a shield about it which should only let air into her room. She taps the device and frowns as the shield flickers. "That can be bothersome. It should hold for now." Jedia taps her foot in as she considers what she might need before reviewing what her account is before leaving after giving a command so it does not catch her and leaves with her bots stepping in place behind her. She stops long enough to mark on the door "Do not enter with out permission of Jedia." before leaving.

She leaves to locate places that have better supplies, so her security system is not as touchy. She gathers some extra parts for is she needs to upgrade her bots if they were to become damaged. She quickly returns to work more on her security system. At the moment she is content with fixing up her personal security system, using her servo skull to make sure it is working in full.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 pm

As time goes by Rain notices she hasn’t seen La’vi for some time and decides that this is the perfect time to replace the plants that the glob has eaten as well as fix her bed and a few other tings around her room.

Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Bolt is still eating, now with a noticeable waddle.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Rfta chuckles and nods as Jedia goes to claim a room, he then goes to try to find the captain only to leave the mission information he received in her quarters. He then returns to the cargo bay to begin pushing things around in a corner of the bay to set up a small combat training area for the crew. "Hmm.....back to the port..." He mumbles to himself as he leaves the ship again to return to the port to look for possible combat training gear the crew could use.

Rfta pauses as he comes across a hobby shop with something that catches his eye, he enters and browses for a few moments before finally leaving with a box, he eventually either finds(or gives up on it if there isnt any) shops with possible training gear before returning to the ship to work on the training area a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:16 pm

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 am

(Sorry about this but I think im going to speed things up since those i thought would post haven't)
As the time to rest, relax, or get into fights gone by the ship is ready to go. "She's one of ours" has two new people on the ship. A massive power suited man, goes by the name of Clamps, and an equally as tall red robed cyborg who goes by Regis. The captain explains that someone, non human, has to go over to the other ship they are going to be accompanying. She also explains that those on board that are not part of the crew have to get easy with them since they are relying on a trust of keeping professional. They were going to get double pay if this goes well, plus the pay of the other job involving the same ship they were to board when they get there to disable some alien tech that is keeping humans out of an section of the ship. It will be two weeks before they arrive to their destination, since they are hitching a ride in the slip stream of the Nezzvercuzznever.

Clamps appears to have a set of normal legs and what appears to be tracks he can lower some how, have a massive lifting clamp on the back of his power suit, stands about 8 feet tall, has a pair of mechanical arms under his real ones, and his armor is colored green and tan with what looks to be black singed marks. From the looks of it something has been removed off his arms recently from the brighter color of the armor.

Regis is as tall but about half as broad as Clamps. It is hard to see what Regis looks like with his hood and a mask on as and eyes that glows slightly from under the hood as well as what appears to be electronic tattoos. His robes hide most of his features besides the mass of robotic arms coming out of his back that all seem to serve different purposes. He appeared to be examining Jedia for a while but has lost interest.

The red robed figure seems to be distracted by the ship it's self while the power armored man stance seems aggressive.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Rfta had finished setting up all the training gear he had picked up back at port before the ship set off for their next job. When the 2 ship-board guests board, Rfta examines the pair curiously. He also takes notice of the red-cloaked Regis examining Jedia for a while, he takes a mental note to ask Jedia about this later before cautiously approaching the pair. "Greetings friends, if you do not mind me introducing myself...I am Rfta'Kimadee, combat tactician and Stealth operations soldier of the ship...also the weapons guy as I have been called before. It's a pleasure to be working with you on this mission." He says trying to be kind to the guests while keeping his distance from the Space Marine.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:18 am

Jedia lets her cowl drop lower on her face as she inclines her head and smiles as pleasantly as she can at them, as she does the sign of the Aquila then the cogs. She let the cowl hang low as since she does not want people to see her smile does not reach her eyes. She is fairly unhappy that what she was trying to get away from seems to of followed her, and at least two people she does not want to deal with personally. A space marine specifically she has an Idea would be very bad for her if her missing past has caught up to her and another tech priest. She shifts so she can have her specially crafted xeno tech arm behind her as she watches the other tech priest back. Enough of what she learned about her past indicates that letting him examine the arm too much is bad news. Once he stops looking at her she attempt to scan him. She at might as well see his assets since he probably will be examining her later.
She looks at Rfta and feels some relief as she sees that the tech priest his rfta to contend with. She steps towards the space Marine and bows lowly, "Welcome aboard Tech Marine." Her eyes flick to the servo arm as she rises up. "If there is any thing I can do for you, I will fulfill of I am able to to make your stay more pleasant. And I assure you that none of these Xenos you will be seeing here, have any thing to do with the the wars we have been fighting." She attempts to place the man at ease with the crew she is traveling with.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Before heading back onto the ship, Manny buys a couple of bottles of strong drink, finding out that he DID run out when he chugged down his flask earlier. Fully stocked, he headed back to the ship, to his designated quarters to sample his wares.

Manny puts on his best "professional" face during the briefing - a wide, mirthless smile tinged with the scent of strong liquor. It's hard to be professional when you're half-drunk and half-conscious. But hey, it's just two guys he can probably ignore for the rest of the cruise. Clamps and Regis seem to be pretty okay guys. Maybe one of them can tell what his gun actually did.
He throws an in-no-way-serious salute to the two. "Welcome to the...um...welcome to the ship. Name's Manny. Either of you good with cannon?" he said as he brandished the canvas-covered artillery piece strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 am

Sonny was also present at the briefing, and was both curious and nervous about their new guests, but more nervous than anything. His databanks possessed information about individuals called Tech Priests, and Regis' appearance was quite similar to one. Nevertheless, he bowed courteously to them. "Welcome aboard our ship. They call me Sonny, and I'm a mechanic and engineer."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Bolt waddles aboard, looking for somewhere private to unload the minerals.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 am

The tech priest, Regis, seems to examine every one that approaches him directly before he seems to respond. "Rfta'Kimadeeee... you will be working with the one you are avoiding with distance. I only make weapons and fix technology....or people." Something about how he said fix people seems to sound inherently wrong. "Please do not give...Clamps any loaded weapons or ammo." Regis inclines his head towards Sonny and seems to watch him for longer then Jedia. "Interesting....biology you have... Sonny." The tone of his augmented voice changes to a weird pitch. Something under the red robes shifts for a moment before it goes still again. "What are you?"

The Space Marine that is going by the name of Clamps turns towards Jedia when she addresses him. His deep voice sounds out, "Still not comforted by your words with Xenos...tech priest." The Space Marine shifts about to look at Manny, "I am highly skilled in using a cannon as well as fixing." The helmet whips about when people are advised not to give him loaded weapons and his lifting clamp opens and closes in apparent annoyance and anger, almost as if he is itching to get at Regis for that comment.

Jedia can see that Regis is packing serious heat under his robes, which look suspiciously like Xenos technology. Something about the scans show are many 'machine spirits' and his body is almost all machine but something does not seem right but her passive scanning.

Bolt has located an empty room that only has a few boxes in it that it may disposit it's load.

Last edited by zincks on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Rfta nods to Regis then looks at Clamps. "I understand this sir. I was just giving him space for now." The sangheili explains before looking at Jedia. "Jedia? May I speak with you a moment about our new training bots I picked up back in port? And Sonny." He says while turning his attention to the CAST. "Why don't you give our guests a tour of the ship while Jedia helps me with the training bots to ensure they won't severely injure anyone during combat training..." He walks away from the group and glances back to see if Jedia follows him, if she does, Rfta looks at her curiously. "So...you put on a smile for them but I feel its a false smile...if you do not mind me asking...are they part of a past group you are trying to keep away from?" He asks trying to show genuine concern for his tech priest friend.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:07 pm

"Okay, Rfta. Well..." Sonny didn't see the harm in answering Regis's question. After all, he was just a guest. "I'm not technically an organic lifeform. I'm an android. Would you like me to show you around the ship?" With that, Sonny decided to show them the engine room for starters. "This is our engine room. The engine itself is a relatively new one, and it's a model I've worked with before on other starships."
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Jedia inclines her head toward Rfta, "I will be right over." Her eyes shift towards Sonny then carefully explains to Regis and Clamps. "He is a fully mechanical and will not harm you. His race appears to be made like this he is not an unregulated Artificial intelligence from our section of space. He is not from the dark ages. He has some stunted programing."
She quietly sends Sonny a message 'Please play along. They are uneasy with those of full mechanical build.'

She takes her leave and passively watches Rfta as she listens to his question. "Yes I have and yes... They are of that branch of humanity that I have come from. That alone implies they are ...dangerous if they were to act on my ...oddities." She shifts her arm that is all non imperium technologies. "But I believe I may be safe for the time being." She sighs softly as she wonders if they are from her past before she continues. "I have no memories or any notes I can recall that they might be connected to me besides Regis is a Tech priest. Clamps I have no reason to believe I know him at all besides I seen him in passing on the Tech priest world if I had ever 'met' him or if i was ever there." She makes a face to express her concern about Clamps though. "But he is a super solder of the Imperium. He is... highly devoted to the emperor in place. Or so I assume from the information I have about him." She shakes her head slightly and waves off any more worried questions Rfta may have, "Please do not worry too much about me. This may be just my lack of memory playing on my paranoia."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Rfta goes to ask something else then pauses as Jedia tells him not to worry then frowns for a moment then nods. "Very well then. Pardon me for the questions Ma'am...I just worry about my crew mates is all." He says before turning his attention to the training bots he got back in port, one being humanoid and the other being dog-like in appearance. "So about these...we should have them set to not do any fatal damage...we don't want someone getting severely hurt in a training session." He explains while thinking and glancing at the Space marine and Tech priest.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:21 am

Manny nods at Regis's request to not give Clamps any weaponry, even if the Marine could figure out how to fix it without blowing up something in the process. When Sonny offers to show them the engine room, Manny tagged along, hoping to find out more about these two. Mainly the guy in the big armor - he looks like the type to tell a few stories. He liked stories. Especially violent ones. Manny re-slung the cannon across his back and fell into step with Regis and Clamps as Sonny led the way.

He figured he could get a good story out of Regis. Voice box-using veterans always had some good stories, Manny figured. With that many augments, the man might have seen a good bit of action. He took a small pouch from his pocket and tossed a small pill - menthol, he thinks it was, to get rid of the drunken scent - into his mouth. "So..." he started, "...Regis. Why do you talk like that?"
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Bolt has a bit of trouble, but soon has several metal bars and canisters of gas. Using the organic matter, though, Bolt makes a leather saddlebag. It is red and green with shiny brass buttons. It has a stylized spaceship on it.
Bolt beams at its work. Its never owned much before, and swallowing everything it owns seems to upset some organics.
Bolt trots out with the materials and puts them away in maintenance. Bolt then hears conversations by unknown guests and trots over.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 am

Regis Shifts slightly as his eye glows as he starts active scanning of Sonny before it stops abruptly as he turns full attention to Manny at this personal question. "Talk like I do....talk...talk...." His one sight originated mechanical arm on his can seems to look at Clamps then about, "Explosion. Radiation. Lost legs... guns weaponry...lot of guns, chaos followers, rogue space marines." He suddenly turns away and seems quite interested in the ship's engine and Sonny him self as he rocks on his feet in a nervious manner. He does this until he seems to knowledge Bolt which the tech priest actually kneels to extend an arm to poke Bolt as he scans him, "What is this creature?"

Clamps folds his arms over his chest before breaking away with out a word. He turns away to stand where he can watch Rfta and Jedia at a distance. He does glance down at bolt before moving on, finding no interest in the little pony like creature.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Jedia considers dangerous levels as she glances at those of her crew. "You do know that we have a small one foot member of our crew....The safety measures on these robots would not be affective for those that are larger if they hit that slow and weak. Then there is Bug. They are durable but their wings are the most fragile parts of them and I have never known one to recover after their wings rip." She taps her chin and examines the canine robots. Her eyes roll about as she senses someone watching her and looks back to the robots as she sees the Space marine looking at them. "For these I can set the bite to a low pressure and set up paint compartment so it marks where it bit down.. I might require someone else's help with that. Then I can remove the teeth so the teeth can't rip...for if for any strange reason Bug wishes for combat training." She can't imagine Bug wishing to do combat training but she can't discount the possibility it might happen.
"Well the Captain might use these to keep her self active... Do you want me to set something up so some one may set their preferences?" Jedia looks concerned with the different races that are on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Regies pokes Bolt. Bolt giggles.
"Hi! I am a manufactured service drone in the guise of an adorable animal! I am called Bolt, but you can call me whatever you want. But I like Bolt. I also like helping people, because I am programmed to, and when I help people it makes me all happy and tingly."
Bolt sits on its haunches and watches the new person.
"Are you a new guest? Do you need anything? I am able to make almost anything, although the captain gets mad if people overuse that. Do you like the captain? I love the captain! I have to, but I love him anyway."
Bolt rears up on its little back legs and waves its front legs happily.
"Do you have any extra blood? The captain said I would have to make a painting, and was very specific that it needed to be blood. Someone else's too, or I would have made some long ago. I'm starting to get worried that I won't find any soon, and that the captain will get mad. Your not mad at me, right?"
Bolt lays on the ground, a pleading look across its eyes.
"Well, if you have some blood you won't miss, tell me. Don't feel you have donate, I have learned from experience that most people value the placement and ownership of their fluids, but if you know someone who can donate, or if you see some lying around, do tell me."
Bolt is back up, and spins in a little circle, trying to catch its tail.
"Otherwise, I am ready to fulfill almost any whim you can think of. I hope it involves playing or ice cream. I could go get my hammer and we can play catch? Or I can paint you nails with whatever organic or non-organic fluid you desire."
Bolt is now bouncing circles around Regies.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Rfta gets a look of concern as he now takes into account the various races on the ship. "Hmm....I think the idea of those wanting to train with them and setting up their own preferences would be a very wise idea Miss Jedia...and I really hope Bug does not wish to do combat training with these...they would get quite hurt." He says with a look of worry then grumbles as he gets the feeling of being watched and glances at Jedia as she looks at Clamps and quietly asks. "Is he watching us still ma'am? Why is he interested in us..? You I could see why because you are similar to Regis...and I'm a xeno." He makes a face.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Sonny stifled a chuckle as he watched bolt. "Mr. Regis, I am programmed to answer any questions you may have about this ship or its crew." Sonny said to him with another bow. "Is there anything you would like to know right now, or shall I show you to your quarters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Scifi-
Jump to: