Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treasure Hunters in Space!

Go down 
+6
Moddex
Nemesis
CaptainIsomer
reep
optimalzelda
zincks
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Jedia shrugs slightly and looks a bit at a loss for words for why the Space marine is still watching them. "I do not know Why he is watching us. I may be from their area of space but I lack the memories of why he would." She frowns slightly as she tries to recall why they would watch someone. She softly smiles, with the traces of her sad want behind her normal eye, "if you can give me back my memories maybe I could tell you." She lets her eyes fall back to what they are working on and starts to work on some programing.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Slightly disappointed at Regis's response, Manny walked off back to whatever quarters he has, or at least the first place with a bed, stopping to wave a bit at Rfta and patting Bolt's head as he pestered Clamps.
"Stupid shellshock. Is 50-50 chance to have good story, and got shit," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Rfta seems to frown slightly the traces of sadness he is seeing. "I am sorry to say...I cannot give you back lost memories...I can only help give you new ones...hopefully good memories as well.." He says to her with a nod hopeing it might cheer her up slightly before turning to look at Clamps. "What can we help you with...Clamps wasn't it? Did you need something sir?" He asks while staying close to Jedia.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Reigis looks up and shakes his head. "No sleep needed. I Do not need a room just a place for repair." He looks back at bolt and starts telling bolt how to make blood. "9 parts water, 8.5 parts protein molecules, then last 0.5 parts hormones vitamins, fat, sugar, sodium, potassium and calcium. But if you can not manufacture it you can follow on our mission for xenos and defiled blood." Regis stops and stands up as he appears to make him self smaller then he really is or attempts to, "do you have nuclear waste?"

Clamps seems to of heard Manny as he says, "He is a builder not a fighter. That is all I know about him. But he reeks of radiation and seems to seek it out." Clamps taps his helmet and there is a snort. "Not all there. If you know what I mean." Clamps's head moves ever so slightly to look at Rfta and seems to ponder it. "She addressed me first. Curious for a tech priest to do so. Since Regis is a high ranking Tech priest and ..holier then most."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Rfta blinks a bit before speaking. "I see...but why is that curious? She was merely introducing herself to a new face on the ship sir. Merely a sign of respect." Rfta is clearly unfamiliar with things from where Clamps and Regis is from. "We are trying to set up the new training bots we picked up when we were docked last time. Though I believe we are finished...shall we test them Jedia? I'll be the test dummy for this."
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Bolt is happy.
Bolt is very happy.
It jiggles a bit, then its grin splits his mouth a little.
"You are a good person, and you do nice things."
It immediately digs into the pile of scrap, then triumphantly pulls out a canister of Hydrogen, and a small vial of radioactive material.
Bolt begins to hop in circles around Reigis. "I will make ice cream and/or flan and we will have a party!"
Bolt is very happy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:20 am

Jedia frowns slightly as Rfta says its a sign of respect for a moment before her face becomes passive. She silently watches the Space marine for a few before adverting her eyes. She cups an elbow with her other fleshy hand as she waits for Rfta to finish. Once he addresses her she replies, "Of course." She kneels as she activates the first training dummy and sets it to Rfta's settings. Her eyes flicker as she watches the training dummy, ready to shut it off of it seems too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Rfta goes about the training session with the more animal-like training bot, with a few rough hits taken here and there but he came out of the session with good condition. The large alien huffs a bit before having Jedia turn the bot off for this session. "Well...I'd say they work pretty well in my opinion..." Rfta says with a huff then nods at Jedia before looking at Clamps. "If you don't mind me sir, I'm going to rest up alittle bit. Feeling a little tired. I'll be in my quarters if needed, and Miss Jedia?" He says to her in warm tone. "You may visit if you need someone to talk to. Farewell for now." He bows to both of them before heading off to his room to rest.
Back to top Go down
Nocky

Nocky

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 am

Manny dismisses himself from the group with a smile and a small wave as he turns away, looking for his quarters. He lies down on his bed, eyes half-lidded, his tarp-wrapped cannon leaning upon a wall next to him, and thinks, "What am I forgetting to be doing?" He folds his hands on his stomach and hits one of the pouches on his vest, and remembers. Manny reaches into the pouch and pulls out a specialized pack of cards: the Black 88 Starfighter Custom Card Deck, Playing Card Edition. Of the 88 crew members on the Black 88, 52 of them were fighter pilots, including Manny, who takes the spot of the 10 of Clubs. He flips through the cards, each card having either an X or O on the face of the pilot, with bits of writing - "on the run from authorities for mass murder," "died at Azarel/UF battle," "settled down on planet something-or-other," "with X pilot, married and happy," and so on - and other cards simply had nothing at all, denoting the pilots he still needed to find. In all, there were about two dozen. He studied the faces. Maybe one'll be on the other ship or something.
He put the deck away, shuffling it out of habit beforehand, and took a sorely-needed nap.
Back to top Go down
http://nocky-kun.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunters in Space!   Treasure Hunters in Space! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunters in Space!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Scifi-
Jump to: