Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
zincks
Admin
zincks

Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Wolf's eyes widen in pain as he is kneed in the groin and falls forward a bit as the knee is removed. Max hears the growling of pain behind him and feels a hand close about the hem of his shirt which grasps at his pants as another tug tells him that Wolf's other hand got him about the collar of the shirt as he feels his world flip up side down into a box of armor. Wolf lifts the top and places it on as he sticks a twig in the hole to keep it from opening easily. If max was to jiggle it enough he could probably get free. The landing was surprisingly soft for hitting bullet proof vests.

Kevin's voice sounds through the walkie talkies as he says, "Uhhhh Guys. You heard of a basket case? Well we got a box case."
Jack frowns as he lifts up a walkie talkie, "Say what?"
"Wolf just flipped Max into a box and stuck something in the locking holes....crap g t g." Kevin takes off running as wolf charges him. From the class room there is an explosion as one of the grenades that Kevin took goes off with a yowl of pain that sounds oddly like a Wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Sian nodes her head as she listen to Haiba. She looks around the group noting the new guy as she lays the armor and belts down.
"For those who are going long range take the light body armor. For any one close quarters that's going to be going toe-to-toe with the sub take one of these belts." she says and taps the pile of belts.
"They can generate a shield and have been tested in close-quarters fighting. But do not use them if you are using a gun. The techs haven't been able to make the shield so it only covers the shoot yet. So if you pull the trigger and the shield is up the bullet with ricochet back and and tare into the shooter so if all your using is guns don't take the belt." Sian dose a fast demonstration of how to work the buttons.
"Well it sounds like the party started. So who is gonna go face-to-face? If three of us wear the belts we can hold him off for a bit. I'll go with to others that are comfortable with hand-to-hand fighting to try and hold him at bay well you all try to take him down with sleep charms." Sian says as she moves to the window and looks out. "We need to get down there now and help Kevin and Max. So who are the other two that are coming with me to give the sniping teams a chance to set up?"
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Max yelps in surprise not expecting Wolf to have recovered that fast from the knee that quickly. "Hey! Let me out of here!!" He shouts and growls inside the box and starts hitting at the sides of the box and pockets his PDA and grabs the twig in the top and starts shaking it a bit with a huff, not liking the idea of being stuck in a box. "Open up you damn box!! Someone! Anyone?? Help!" He shouts again.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:34 pm

As Roslin listen she stood up and walked over to Sian. “Give me a belt….I think I can distract him long enough to help max and maybe teleport above him with explosives if needed. I will not use a gun since I will have the belt and I do not wish to be harmed while I create and opening for you guys to get a clean shot at Wolf. Anything else you think I should do with my teleportation and cat like reflexes? Just let me know and I will do what I can but I think that’s enough talk I am gonna Help Kevin right now. Does any one have any smoke bombs or any thing that would help with a distraction will work”

Said Roslin as she walked over to the window and snapped the belt in place she quickly surveyed what was happening outside then she. She looked around the room once more and then she spotted the pepper bombs and grabbed at least 6 of the pepper bombs then quickly teleports to the room they all now share and ran to her stuff and pulled out what looked like a bandana and she quickly used it to cover her mouth and teleported back to the class room with the quick face mask and a small pouch like bag in which lay the bombs and she then took two more and with a nod she said she was gonna go help now and then teleported out of the room after she took a quick glance at Wolf’s position and appearing above him only to throw a pepper bomb in his face and then teleporting about a yard away as she activated the belt preparing for a retaliation attack from Wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Haiba reaches out to stop Roslin before she can jump only to find his hand close about thin air. He grits his teeth as he rubs his head and wonders how she can keep jumping like that. "She is going to end up killing her self. I swear it will." He looks very unimpressed with her blind jumping, and doing it on a whim. He keeps quiet about the two jumpers in his old class, who never warped or teleported like this. They were quite restrained with their jumping even with Zimmerman being able to sense where things were to how light did not fall in places or as he placed it 'Its like Feeling out the blank and not jumping there. It's as if you can sense out a building with out having to see it.' Haiba him self has no idea how jumping really works but he had to take his old team mates words for it as very dangerous. Even the dryad, Willow, did not do it on a whim even with her feeling things out with plant life.

Haiba shakes his head and covers his face, before realizing that she jumped back into the room. He tries to stop her there before she vanishes again "Roslin! Stop-" Before he could finish his thought she was gone again as he finishes it up with swearing at the space she was in. Once he finds his head again he snarls out, "Frack it all! She is... untrained and jumping like that is going to get someone hurt. Or worse, other sides going after her from her for her ability. I am not getting dropped into another greenhorn class for her stupidity, and I am not going on a mission where I might get stranded with Reich attacking us for a jumper." He pulls open the drawer people were getting guns from and pulls out a 0.38 caliber handgun. He loads up the stink bullets and takes just plain 'bullet' clips as well. "Nicholi. Geo. Fall on me. We're heading out now so the others can plan and we don't lose people as quickly." He turns, only checking to see if they follow as he heads out.
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Finkley edges into the room.
There is a Colonial. Hopefully he knows what a gun is.
He keeps an eye on the Oriental. Never know if their up to their magic.
He clears his throat and asks, "What, pray tell, is the mission?"
Then something pops into the room.
'They' are here!
Finkley is running on instinct now. He pushes up a desk to form a barrier.
He fires his Webley at the Angel, screaming incoherently "Damn your ponds! Damn your damndable ponds!"

Finkley sees the Angel go down, and he knows he only has a short amount of time to flee. Maybe even less to live.
"Everybody out! Out! Get in a thick walled room and stay their! I'll cover you."
He barely knew them, but he hoped his colleagues would get out safely.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:02 am

Nicholi picks up a suit and catches up to Haiba. "Hey, so where are we going to hold out?" Nicholi starts to put on the suit and looks at Geo. "So, what's the plan?" Nicholi feels the blades that he got from Sian. They seem okay, for now, only because they are new to him. He keeps his hand on the rapier, just in case.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 am

Sian was leaning against the window looking at the others when she had asked who would go with her when Roslin suddenly jumped the first time. She turns and faces back out the window and grits her teeth at the fact Roslin is jumping blindly. When she reapers Sian started to turn to her and suggest she take it easy with the jumping cause it might drain her but she never got the words out. The sound of the desk hitting the ground followed by three gun shoots send Sian into action as she starts to drop to the floor and roll for cover. Before she hits the floor she feels a searing pain rip through her left arm. Her eyes widen and a strangled cry of pain is all she gets out. What the hell!?! Are the others safe? Who... is.... attacking..... us?, she thinks as the world goes black unaware of who the shooter is or why who ever they are suddenly open fire.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 pm

(sorry about this fairy but I don't if I can respond with the third bullet hitting me from a freak out. I got un lucky with being in the wrong place at the wrong time.)

Haiba after the first bullet started to move back to get back to where the desks are before one of the 0.45 slugs catch him in the right forearm. For that moment he was still awake pain burst through out his arm and out the other side of his light armor. As he starts to fall back from blacking out just from the seer amount of pain. As his eyes start to droop the air about him warps, distorting the light about him a good two feet before he hits the ground releasing some kind of wave that ripples through out the room in a sphere shaped blast. The area about him looked like it warped inwards on him for a moment before that wave of energy bursts out to dispel it's self, seemingly harmless as it passes over people. As he hits the ground with a mangled arm and the wave disappears every things normal other then the blood from the bullet wound from those that have been hit by the startled Britannia man screaming something about Angels.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

After Roslin Jumped from the room and as she threw the pepper bomb at Wolf she felt pain coming from her groin area and as she landed a yard away from Wolf she let out a howl of pain. As she collapse on the ground in pain. Roslin rips her face mask from her face and uses it to stop the bleeding as she puts pressure and while she was in pain she jumps back to the class and promptly passes out.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:50 am

Nicholi stops for a minute as he feels the wave of energy go around him and seep back. He collects himself for a second and feels something on his face. Nicholi wipes his face and sees that blood has been splattered. Nicholi is stunned and starst using his shirt to wipe it off. As he has wiped it off, he throws his shirt out of the way and starts looking down at Haiba's screaming. Mumbling stop at Haiba, Nicholi holds Haiba down as he tries to work a simple healing spell on Haiba's arm. If I can stop the bleeding, maybe... Nicholi just can't seem to get Haiba to stay still, so, "STOP MOVING!"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:32 am

Nova, upon hearing they will be fighting a werewolf, decides to slip away from Sian and Nicholi to pick up somthing that just might even the odds a bit... a bottle of silver nitrate. This he is able to get from the lab tech who proccessed him when he arrived. She is more than happy to trade the bottle for a kiss and the promise of more later. He secure the bottle in his cape and makes his way back to the classroom. He enters the room to the sound of gunshots. He sees the carnage and feels the odd wave flow over him and closes the door softly. He wipes the nob with his cape and thinks...
" Hmm... perhaps that is not a beneficial place for me to be considering I just escaped prison and I would hte for a misunderstanding to send me back there. Where to go is the question though... ahhh that could work."
He spies three pretty female techs headed for the locker room. He moves to them giving them a warm, seductive smile and says
" Hello ladies, it appears I am headed to the same location as you beautiful women. Perhaps I might be able to accompany you. I always say such beauty as your should never be unaccompanied."
The techs giggle and blush. They accept his offer and the group heads off to the locker room. On the way they are passed by a quickly moving group i-cops and med staff. One of the girls wonders aloud
" I wonder what's that all about?" Nova looks about as if it he has just noticed the quickly moving group and responds
" I do not know but I cannot help but wonder if any of you ladies know if there is a hot tub nearby?"
The girls laugh and eagerly assure him that there is, a private one in fact. They head off arm in arm towards their destination. Completely forgetting about the group of i-cops and med staff.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Kevin and Wolf both knowledge Roslin appearing due to the flopped grenade that goes off a distance away from them where they both have time to run away. Wolf eyes widen at the faint smell of blood before looking back with ringing ears to see splatters of blood in the grass where Roslin fell. Wolf barks at Kevin to get over to him and tears the walkie talky as he switches channels on it for the med bay. He starts barking out orders at them saying which class needs medical help and possible back up. Kevin helps Wolf fill in what he can't hear with the hand motion of gun shots. Wolf growls out for Kevin to help Max out of the box as he breaks into a dead fast run back for the building shifting as he goes. Kevin pops the latch free looking quite worried as he looks back at the class room not keen on going back to the room. But to Max's and Kevin's relief they are told they can not go back to their room.

Inside the class room Jack dives for cover as Geo tackles Finkely after three shots already happened. Geo pins the man down as he hopes to god he isn't shot as jack realizes the shooting stops stands quickly to take file of the situation as he sees Sian grabs the buzzed burner off the desk to quickly cauterize her wound not knowing what else to do since technically speaking he is not trained in medical care. As he burns the arm to stem the blood, Roslin reappears in the room with her metal arm part way through a desk and from the scream of pain and terror, Lina. Lina brings a hand up to hit the connecting part of the arm to pop it off so she is not dragged down from the dead weight with the arm being partially infused into the side of her head. Jack skids over to Roslin and Lina as his eyes quickly take in the damage as he sets to work on his downed class mate. He shreds his pant's leg to get at his own leg and pops it open to draw out bio gel and slaps it onto Roslin's wounds, after pulling her hand and cloth away from it and sets fire to it for a moment to just burn the arteries close before putting it out and putting more on, leving his leg open. Wolf is able to see this all as he comes in through the window as he is doing fast shifting to shrink down landing in Sian's blood with his bear feet. Wolf automatically starts checking the nearest person for wounds as the medical unit shows up.

After those still conscious in the room tell of the events they quarantine every one that was in the room. For the next four months those that were not exposed to the strange event are trained, and witness Calico trying to choke out Wolf when he came into a training session (Yay those not in there know how to fire a gun well and some hand to hand combat.) Those that were exposed but not registered as being there at the time and not found for most of the months are having as much fun as they can. But those exposed find them self quarantined, and in three cases in pain as they are fixing or attaching mechanical arms to them. During that time of awakening they can periodically hear fights as people try to get lose, guards or medical walking about, and mummers of people talking over their monitors. No one is allowed to leave their make shift room in the medical room.

For Haiba, Sian, and Roslin the last month they are in there they are put through physical training to get them adjusted to their new limbs or strengthen the muscles in area so they can move about. All three of them see jack who is in the room monitoring them as he repairs something but seems quite nervous with guards that entered with him having gun's trained on him.

When every one shows back up there seems to be some changes to some of their classmates. Lina has a mouth covering as well as scaring about the left side of her face and now showing her hands, Jack is looking worn out emotionally as he has baggy army clothing on and a thick collar about his neck, absolutely refusing to remove the Jacket. Geo is irritable look with heavy bracers along his hands and legs, Haiba comes back in wearing heavy cuffs about his wrists and ankles with a strange belt with a mechanical arm with a custom look to it. Sian has horns that now poke out of her hair, and she has her entire left arm is mechanical. Nicholi seems relatively normal looking but he has been asked to do only his little spells seeing there seems to be a permitted increase in his magic. Roslin is forced to wear a head gear and torso piece that Jack helped create but her eye sight seems to of gotten worse for depth perception and whiskers have sprouted out of her eyebrows cheeks and chin a long with a thin layering of fur. Nova Cass is finally found and brought back to the class room.
Finkly is brought in after things are explained to him about Homeline's abilities and that there are no angels. He is told of his team mates abilities and that since he caused so much damage he is to have a 4 year service due to them for the damages wreaked and that his people have been informed of the change in terms.
Max and Kevin both look like they bulked up a little bit and slimmed down since a lot of their fat layering as slimmed off.

Calico who is not looking forward to having to explain things to the class about how things have changed for them as well as not wanting to deal with new abilities or those that were in the hospital being stir crazy drags his feet in getting in there.
((free time for a bit))
Back to top Go down
Horizonblue

Horizonblue

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm

It took a while, but the guards get Finkley out of the cell and direct him back to class. While some good signs have come (he has gained back some weight and was allowed to shave under supervision) Finkley is still a shaken man. The shock that he had mistaken his teammates as enemies was bad, but his hearing of their injuries was much worse. They had kept him on watch for a week after an incident with his medical bag, and now the once florid pink scar tissue along his arm was finally lightening into a white dimple.
"Bloody savages."
As Finkley weaves through the hallways, he dodges familiar faces and keeps his head even lower. He had heard of 'Jumpers' before. The idea had been theorized by his own people. 'Dromedaries,' he liked more; gave it a bitter ring of good old gallows humor. Gallows.
Finkley kicked at the floor with his new shoes, laceless contraptions that hissed like tearing ragpaper every time he adjusted them. For his safety, they insisted.
"...they know nothing about honor. Should have found me a good mission to go off on, never return. Least we let our great men die-" An orderly is following him. He can see the white of a labcoat or somesuch at the edge of his eyesight.
"Everything all right?" The woman has a dark complexion, but he cannot mark from where. Finkley instead stares at his shoes. "I understand you are very stressed, but it was all an accident. Would you like to come to my office?"
"No, no, I'm fine."
"But you just said-"
"Try... I said 'at least we let our great men try.' In Britannia, when a man suffers great dishonor, he is given a chance to redeem himself by taking a long term of service off in the Unmapped."
"Oh? And when they are finished?"
"Sometimes they come back" Finkley mutters.
"What?" The woman looked concerned.
"Oh, some retire where they go off to. Much better weather."
"Oh, good," the nurse smilles, mussing his hair like a child's, "It's good to see you're better."
She turns and is soon gone. Another amiable face. It was like being surrounded by sheep.
He turns back towards class, carrying his lightened load of gear, only sclothes, paper, and trinkets now. He shifts the green dufflebag onto the other shoulder, and stops in front of the door. He shakes his head.
"And they still won't believe in the Angels. No one ever does."
Finkley pushes the door open and slinks to the back corner, away from the window.
So much for first impressions, he mused, now only for them to make impressions on him.

(Finkley's sheet has been modified to reflect his current security clearance. For now, he carries with him everything he owns and mutters. He is starting to laugh again, though, and has gained back some color in his cheeks. For now, you see a slightly shabby young man in a white undershirt and trousers, jacket slung over shoulder, with a pair of baby blue, laceless shoes.)
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Nicholi sits in bed, stomach down, playing with some fire figures. He bounces them on his finger tips and just in front of him as if they were gnats. They dance and sway here and there, and Nicholi is bored. He can't get over the fact that he has better magic, but he can't use because of the limitations on him. So, he waits in bed, listening to what everyone else has to say and what they can do now. Nicholi walks over to Max's bed and sits down next to him. "So, what's up, hun? What's the plan for the day?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Sian ran her fingers through her hair as she made her way through the training facility, past the dorm rooms and on towards the classroom. She looks less then pleased to be back indoors. Once they had released her from quarantine she had started her month long intensive physical therapy. She was grateful that despite being out cold for two months and being strapped to a bed for another, she hadn't caused her to lose to much muscle mass and weight. She flexes her new left arm and rolls the shoulder, even with having it for two months she was still getting use to it and the counter weight exoskeleton she had running from her right shoulder down to her right foot. The upside it fit her like a second skin and fit under her clothes but it still had its draw backs. As she opens the door and enters the classroom she finds it empty save for the new guy Finkley, Lina, Jack, Kevin and Geo. She runs both of her hands through her hair and stops briefly as her right hand hits her horns.There's no easy way to hide these now., she thinks as she nodes at Finkley and the others since this is the first time in four months she has seen her group. "The others still in bed sleeping?" Sian ask Lina as she heads for a desk in the back. As she walks back to the desk she pulls off her jacket reveling the mechanical left arm. As she sits down she looks over at Finkley and says, "Well long time no see. I don't think we ever properly introduced ourselves. I'm Sian." she says and looks him over. "Well it looks like I'm not the only one who went through some changes." Sian say as she looks the others over as she rubs her thumb over a pendent she is wearing. "So where's the Professor?"
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Max rubs his head a bit and looks Nicholi over a bit and gulps. "I'm not sure what today's plans are...not sure if we have class today or not." He says and chuckles a bit softly. "So how are you holding up after the last 4 months Nicholi? Anything noticeably different or what?" He asks curiously and crosses his legs and stretches out on his bed with a loud yawn of boredom. "Did you have anything you wanted to do before class, if we have any anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja 4 Hire

Ninja 4 Hire

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Baseline decided to put T.I.M. in a shipment box to Infinity Patrol. It would be a lot easy to ship the android to them so they could go on other "important" business. It toke good time to get's location but it made it in one piece. Now the box was just standing outside, T.I.M. was inside persevering his power.
Back to top Go down
Flying Fairie

Flying Fairie

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Nicholi giggles a little at Max and lies right next to him. His back is on the bed, his side next to Max. "Yeah, I've found a few noticeable changes." Nicholi starts throwing a few sparks into the air that do a small light show right above them. "And not just in me. I've seen them in you too." Nicholi smirks at Max as he says this. "I just wanna lay in bed for a bit. I kinda don't wanna go to class." Even though Patrol was meant to be a police force, Nicholi still saw it as a school. And he hated regular schools as it was. Nicholi snuggled next to Max and held onto his side, putting his face into Max's furry shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Haiba slowly enters the room and looks about finally able to see his class mates again after 4 long months of being quarantined. He sits down as he listens to the people in the class. He grimaces as he uses his mechanical arm to rub out his still fleshy one, only reminding him self that he pulled in some favors to get one of his team mates old gear to work for him seeing it is believed she is dead. "Hey... " He Frowns slightly at seeing some of the strange changes in some of the people that are visible. "Out of curious but what happened to you guys?" Haiba's sights shift to Finkley, where he wonders if what he remembers seeing last is really what happened before he passed out from his gun shot. Then again that whole timeframe was kind of blurry after the weird whimsical jumper jumped. He is also unaware of the situation with every one else since he got isolated alone to be poked and prodded by machines to find out what he did to every one when the world warped about him.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Sian looks and waves her metal hand in greeting at Haiba. "Well dose losing an arm and growing horns count as things that happened?" she ask then runs her hands over her horns. They were no longer small deer-like nubs but sleek curving horns that hugged the side of her head and curved over her ears more like rams horns but tapper off to a point mid ear. "So how you feeling Hiaba? Its been four months since we all saw each other last." she says in a cheer tone as she gets up and moves to the window to enjoy the sun on her skin. I wounder were the rest of the class is. I hope their alright., she thinks as she turns her back to the window letting the sun warm her back as she looks at Haiba noting the new forearm.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 am

As Roslin walked to class after 4 months of being quarantined. As she walks she hissed at every one in the halls that stared at her. “stupid Jack…Stupid Head gear….stupid torso gear… stupid jack ass that shot me….” she grumbled as she opened the door to the class room having just been released from her 4 month long physical therapy session. ‘At lease I can freaking walk around now .’ she though to her self as she open the door to the class. As Rolsin Pulled out a chair to sit down in, it quickly became apparent that had rather poor depth perception

As she sat down she almost fell out of her chair. “DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!” she screams not caring that the people that were in the class were looking at her.

After she finally settled down in her chair she uses her right arm to cradle her head as she puts her head on the desk as she looks at her left side wishing she at least had the crappy metal arm instead of non at all…. but nooooo, since Calico bought her last one with money from his own pocket she was now stuck with out one.

Sitting back up, Roslin looked at her back pack and then leaned down to unzip and take her book out of the bag. Once it was on the desk she opened it up and continued where she left off trying to learn how to build herself a new arm from scrap metal that she would hopefully be able to get from the techies lab….“well what ever they are willing to give up anyway’ she thought to her self as she scratched her now slightly furry form. “Damn it!” she says again as she gets and itch she cant reach ‘I hope I am not getting fleas….that would be embarrassing the mumbles to her self so no one else could hear her.

After she looks around the room she notices everyone looking at her. “what you never saw a girl with whiskers before….or some one with head gear and a freaking torso gear that matches?…. What the heck happen to all of you?”

Before any one could answer her first question she asked 3 more.

“Where can I get my hand on scrap metal and is any one willing to help me put together a new arm…they wouldn’t give me a new one since Calico paid for my first one that I think ended up stuck to her face. *she points to Lina* I am sorry about that. And does any one else have poor depth perception or did I just get luck with what ever the hell happened to all of us. Oh and Who the fuck shot me?”

Back to top Go down
CaptainIsomer

CaptainIsomer

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Haiba lets a faint yet forced smile onto his face as he says, "Yes. Well...I had to ask." He stops as he hears the insistent whining of a classmate and her snapping and snarling at people who have done nothing to her personally. He continues on as Roslin falls out of her chair. "I am doing all right but still feel like a pin cushion from all the blood they been drawing and ...supposedly trying to trigger some kind of event..so they say." His torso shifts so he can eye Roslin as he hears three clear questions from her, As well as one of the questions before hand. "No I'm not helping with scrap metal collecting. No you're the only one with no sight. And I can only guess." He leans back as he continues to flex his mechanical hand still uneasy with having an arm like this. "As for what happened ...I will go with unfortunate event and not a outer quantum assault." He keeps his tone in check with his irritation of her thinking she is the only one that had it bad, seeing she has all her limbs, sure some changes but nothing overly big.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 am

Just as Haiba finishes addressing Roselin the door to the classroom bangs open. A bright light like a spotlight seems to shine through the doorway framing the sillouette of a man leaning against the frame with his head bent low. His hand rises to his lips and a tendril of smoke is seen reaching towards the ceiling. He then looks up and the light seems to dim and in the door is the man called Nova Cass. He gives a lazy grin to the class, shakes his head and steps inside. He looks around at his assembled classmates and enters the room in what seems like slow motion, smoke curling around him like a lover's embrace. He stops near Haiba and begins to talk in his raspy voice...
" It is funny my friend. When I was first forced to make the choice between Infinity and prison I thought that I was choosing the lesser of two evils. I must say though that I love Infinity. Where else can a man do one day of work and then be placed on a four month vacation eh? What a place."
He puts his thin cigar to his lips and blows out a fragrant cloud of sweet smelling smoke. He then looks over the ladies of the class. The child is there looking petulant and in a foul mood. There was a girl who could use a few years to calm her down. No self restraint. She would need a bit of seasoning before he was willing to try her. Then there was the one called Lina. Something was wrong there... he'd have to play that one safe for the time being till he learned more about what had happened to her. Ahh then there was the fiesty one. Sian. And it appears that something had been afoot with her as well. He had wondered why he had not seen her during his four month oddessy through the ranks of the female students and faculty. She looked primed to be interesting. He gives her his best smile before addressing her.
" Well my dear it is good to see you again. I am curious though. Are your new appendages a sign that you might be more willing to consider my offer from before?
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 am

Calico Sighs as he opens up the box that was delivered and grimaces as he looks on the android. "Ah right now to turn it on... " Calico spent a few minutes before managing to awaken T.I.M. "Ah yes... Er your the Andriod... Tim right?" He scratches his chin and looks fairly doubtful at the face he has a Test project. "Well follow me I will lead you to the class." Calico runs his eye over the Android before relenting to having to see him as a Student.
He stops in on the room to make sure every one is out as he snaps at the two in there, Max and Nicholi ."Hey get to class you two." He leaves to head to class motioning for T.I.M to follow him. As he walks along he keeps rereading the files they gave to him on T.I.M.

Lina flips off Roslin as she unhitches her mask showing that the left cheek has a gaping hole in it showing the inside of her mouth and the bone of her cheek bone, as well as her missing left ear. By removing the mask every one can see her fingers are now webbed. She replaces the face mask as she sits back and says, "Sit a spin Shibseki." Lina rests her head on her desk enjoying the warm sun only cause she is now cold blooded.

Sian hadn't noticed Roslin's entrance or her falling out of her chair. She had been enjoying the sun on her back but she opens her eyes when Haiba mildly reprimands Roslin. She had been about to say something when the door banged open again and Nova walked in. She shakes her head, a slightly amused look on her face, and reaches for the book she has in her pocket and starts reading it. She looks up when Nova starts talking to her and the amused look disappears and her eyes narrow as she flips the book closed and throws it like a knife.
Nova, seemingly unaware of Sian's intentions, glances down at his feet the moment before the throw. He then drops to adjust a buckle on his boots, the literary projectile missing his head by mere inches.

As the book soars over Nova, Calico enters the class room only to get hit in the head by a book. As his head jerks to the side and the book starts to fall he catches the book at chest height. His good eye flicks over the class to see if he can determine who threw it before pocketing the book. He narrows his eyes as he starts pulling out the latest mission directives he got for the class seeing how dangerous they are to themselves. He motions for the others to Sit down or find an empty seat. " As you can see...and I can see there are new students. Everyone your newest classmate is Timewarp Infantry Machine or T.I.M for short. I haven't met all of you due to the quarantine but now you have to day to pack and.....stretch out your limbs. We are relocating to the beach facility on this time line."

Nova looks up from his boot a brilliant smile crossing his lips. He exclaims...
" It is like I said... one day of work and now we are going back on vacation. I love Infinity!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Other-
Jump to: