Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity Patrol

Go down 
+8
Zazie The Beast
CaptainIsomer
reep
Pontius
optimalzelda
Sage
Yumichika
zincks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage

Sage

Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Ruska watched the cat girl come in and knock out Maku, though Maku was the one non human she didn't really dislike That much she had to admit, their teacher getting knocked out by a simple cat girl spoke volumes of his skill. She wondered how he became a teacher in the first place, then again this place was as odd as any she had been to before, might as well wait and see. When it came to her turn to give an introduction she didn't get up from her seat, "just call me Ruska, i like hand to hand combat and i can nullify magic. What i dislike is wasting time."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Max blinked and twitched a bit after seeing Maku get knocked out. "Wow....didn't expect to see the cute one get hurt like that." He thinks to himself and shakes his head, he puts his ipod in his pocket and stand up when it's his turn. "Ummm..." He gulps and rub his head nervously. "My name is um Max. I like fiddling with tech stuff, computers...oh and um video games. Eheh...I dislike physical sports or stranious work..." He gulps again. "As for abilities, as I said I like fiddling with tech stuff so I am a ok tech guy as I have been told by some. But yeah that's me for you, nice to meet you all by the way!" He smiles nervously before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Calico flickers his ears about as people say their advantages and nods slightly as he breaks a smelling salt under Maku's nose to wake him up. Calico quietly whispers something to him in a language the class does not reconise before Maku nods slightly and clutches his head where it hit the table. He stumbles out silently as he heads to the medic place and Calico keeps his eyes on the class. "Ah i believe that was every one cept...our freaking class mate ,who seems to be questionable on her abilities." He stands up and dusts him self off before looking at his hand where there was some blood and slight consirn crosses his face, "Since you know each other's abilities i should tell you mine. I am a water jumper and a mage swordsman."He sighs and does not look amused as he adds, "Now this wasn't a waste of time since knowing your partner's ablity and who it is you need to rely on when you are in a situation." He looks at a paper he has and rubs his head, " Well i have been denied all the places i was going to take you but looks like im allowed to take you to the alternate worlds close to homeline for blending in training." As he places down the paper people can see quite a few red slash marks if not void stamp marks on it . "But im required to let you off for lunch for an hour...thats all i have for now. You might want to pack for some place named New York City." He pushes off the desk and leaves not caring that there was still a whilr for the class to continue. He pauses slightly as he says off handily, " Tonight you might want to read up on your plants and pack."
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm

As the class was dismissed for lunch Sian goes back to the room she is now sharing with the other girls of her class. She turns on the computer and looks up New York. Sian frowns as she goes over her notes and sees that Calico did not say what New york they would be going to or the year in witch they would be going. She frowns and curses the Roo as she looks up all the ones that would be the most likely to be going to and the years of each.
As she lets that search run she begins to pack one outfit for each time. Some of the clothes could be used for multiple but others were for specific times. After she sets out the clothes she takes the list and heads to the jumpers and ask them what the time line her class will be heading to. As the operates look it up they say, "Not paying attention in class are we?"
"No. My new instructor failed to say were we were going." she thanks the operate and goes back to her room and packs the proper clothing and other need items. Once packed she heads to the cafetiere to eat and then do some reading up on her class mates.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Though looking up data on this place called New York would be the best thing to do at the moment, Ruska instead followed Maku to the hospital portion of the school. She kept her distance from him so it would look like she was just going down the hall. Though she didn't like Maku she just waqnted to amke sure he wasn't that badly wounded. Yeah a crack on the head wasn't much to worry about, he obviously had worse in his time. With a sigh she looked up at the hospital area Maku went into and waited a few minutes before going in to ask how Maku was doing, just making sure he was still alive before turning to head out and go to the library to start looking up data on New York.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:50 pm

As Roslin started to Pack, she realized that Calico never said to what time line they were going to. She then went to seek out Calico to ask him what time line they were going to. As she stepped in to Calico’s Classroom after lunch Roslin then walked up to his desk and waited for his to show up…

Calico stops in near the end of lunch as he shakes out his blond hair and he shakes his head slightly as he works his human form out and grimaces at her, “What do you want?" He adjusts his leather jacket and watches her warily. The only thing that gave him a way was his old battered eye patch.

" I was just wondering what time line were we going to since you never mentioned it in Class" asked Roslin with a look of awe at Calico in his human firm.

Calico shakes his hair out of his face as he grimaces, "2001. September." He shifts as he sits on his desk and puts socks and Nike shoes on, as he seems to get use to wearing shoes.

"Okay thanks, and why didn't you say so in class if I may ask?
Roslin asked as she started in the direction of the door

He watches her and keeps a neutral face, “To see if any one would stop me on the way out.
"Okay. well I better go pack and then head to the kitchen I learn how to cook some fish." thank you Calico Roslin then hugs him and walks out the door...
Calicos shifts slightly but doesn’t respond to the hug but allows it as he waits for her to let go.

As Roslin walks out the door. "Oh and tell your family I said hi...."

She then heads to the kitchen to see if the kitchen staff would help teach her how to make some salmon so she can give it as an apology gift to Maku. As Roslin entered the kitchen she asked one of the staff members “excuse me but I was wondering if you can teach me how to cook a fish?”

The passili bothers Neo and Ceo look over and snickers, “Yeah we can teach you but why would you want to?"
"so I can apologies to Maku for kicking him in to the desk today in Class. Roslin answered

Ceo snickers, “So you caught the little prick off guard? Haha Sure we can teach you If it means we don’t have to cook fish for him again for lunches." He gives her the basics and Maku's favorite spices.

As Roslin watches and copies them as she cooks the fish she asks, "are you sure he will accept it as an apology for kicking him and knocking him out and will he like it?"

"Hmm Well ne never taken any thing unless it was from will or won in some way. something about not taking bribes or someone's pet."

"someone's pets?" Roslin asked in Confusion.

Neo laughs and wraps his arms lazily over the counter, "Well Jade had him pose as a pet several times. Never liked having things for free for some reason."

"oh... then maybe he won't take the fish as an apology...but think you for showing me how to cook the fish...If he only accepts things from will or wins it then how would I get him to take an apology fish...?" Roslin stops in the middle of making the fish and goes to wash her hands. "well I better clean this up and just make the fish for myself later." she then cleans up and starts to put the fish away.

Neo laughs darkly, “You can always leave it on his desk and say it’s from us with your apology in there

Roslin stops and looks at Neo.”that is a good Idea" she then stops cleaning and finishes cooking the fish. about how ever long it takes to cook a fish Roslin Takes it out of the oven "well how does it look?"
"They smiles, "good, good for a beginner

Roslin Smiles., "really? thank you and thank you ummm oh I forgot to ask your names...You can call me Roslin." she then held out her hand to offer her greetings.
"IM Neo and he is Ceo. Two of the passili brothers."

"nice to meet you...so how many brothers do you have if you don't mind me asking?"
"We only have another one. Triplets are what we are.”
"really? that is cool. what's his name?"
"Geo. Mom liked short names."

“well I should probably take this to Maku’s classroom and put it on his desk before it gets cold. Thanks again it was nice to meet you maybe I will come back to chat and then I can meet your Brother Geo. Bye, bye” and with that Roslin leaves the kitchen with the foil covered fish and goes to Maku’s room and places the fish on the desk and quickly writes out the note that said it was from the 2 Passili bothers, Neo and Ceo, and she was Sorry for kicking him into the desk and knocking him out. with that done Roslin then goes to Pack for September 2001.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

Max thought about the trip to New York as he ate his lunch and wagged his tail a bit. "I wonder which time period we are going to....I really hope it the 2000 range, they had alot of cool game stuff coming out around then! I could easily blend in with the tech and gaming people from that age no problem." He chuckled to himself and finished his food then went to start packing for the trip.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Maku gets a quick examination after stumbling down the hallway. They conclude that the worse of his remaining damage was threatening other then don't hit your head any time soon. Maku lopes off to his room as he rummages about his room after noting the fish for a red bottle which he downs and sighs slightly as he feels the back of his head and slumps back as he reaches for the file and the food on his desk. He unthinking eats the food before stopping as he shoves it away tasting the poison in it as he settles back over looking his mission and sighs as he pulls on a shirt and a black sweat shirt and his red non discript baseball cap. He slips on sneakers as he hurries out with his file and a power bar and he chews on it for a quick meal as he reads his mission. He runs into Calico who is running slightly late in his human form as they jog not to worried.

As they get there all the students can see that they both are reading up on a mission and Calico stops as he huffs slightly, " Ah is every one here?" At looking about they note who is here and who isn't before shaking their heads slightly. Calico snorts slightly as he takes the file from Maku and leave the files behind a machine. "If you haven't gotten from each other we are heading to 2001 new york of Earth-1. Seems like all of you have found out one way or another. Not like it matters with how weird people there."

Maku clears his throat slightly and growls out, " We will both be doing a mission but we will be keeping an eye on you, by switching off. and stay human. This is a all human world. Magic level zero, Tech level probably an 8." Calico flips a coin and snorts in annoyance before he slips it away as Maku smirks at this and says, " Looks like Calico will be watching you first."
Calico pulls out some papers as he hands then over to the control operator who arches his eye brows before smiling at what the papers have on them and letting them ahead as he watch for the class to get on before giving the signal for the jump. The world warms with a scence of vertigo as the world speeds out of sight to become the dull dreary ware house. The walls are red with corrosion where water has dripped down the metal and concrete walls the dirty atmosphere of the abandoned warehouse as Maku leaves quickly for his job since it seems like he is on a timer while Calico isn't on a time limit. Maku leaves and as far as they can tell he looks like a young kid in his get up as his age seems to drop away as his expression softens. As Maku leaves they hear the soft waves of the docks and the salty sewage smell hits them all.

Calico leans against one of the many boxes and grimaces slightly as he says, " We all need to met back here is you get separates and we are working in the buddy system, every one has a partner with them at all times." SO pair up and try to blend in to the city.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Sian grimaces inwardly as she looks around and mentally takes note of each of her class mates.
"Professor, are we choosing or partners or are we being assigned to one?" she inquires as she looks around and says a mental pray that she is not paired with one of the head case.
She looks from Calico and Maku and wonders what the mission the class will be receiving and what mission Calico and Maku has received.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 am

Upon arrival Max quickly covers his nose. "Ewwww!!! Where did we jump to here? It smells salty!" He complains and gags a bit as his sensitive nose smells the salty sewage, he shakes his head and bears with it as he looks at his right wrist and fiddles with what looks like a fancy watch and within moments his appearance shifts to that 22 year old human male with green eyes and short brown hair, only this physical looks change, clothing stayed the same. "So um...who wants to be my partner?" He smiles a bit and looks at the other students.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm

“I will” said Roslin as she walked over to Max. she had the appearance of a Brown haired 18 year old girl that was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with black boots that when up to her knee and a purple corset like shirt with a Black leather jacket on over it. Her ears now looked like that of a human as well as her teeth. Her eyes now looked Green instead of there Golden Amber color.
“So Max where do you wanna explore first?” Roslin asked as she took in the world around her in excitement. “everything looks interesting” she said in awe as she took in the site of all the tall buildings around her. “Lets Have fun Okay?” she asked as she fully turned her attention back to Max. “well should we look around?”
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Calico sighs at this question before saying, " No i have a mission to do that is easier if i don't have to watch the class and for partners you can choose them or if no one chooses i can do it for you." His eye remains on her with an odd serene look before he looks away. Geo looks at Lina before heading to Jack as they pair up. Those that leave the building see that they are on the docks at what looks like dawn is just starting. Calico adjusts his leather jacket.

(do what you want)
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Max smiles and nods happily. "I myself am curious about the gaming scene in this city! This year was a good year for gaming stuff ya know!" He cheers and walks up to Roslin. "But if that bores you, we can do what you want first! Ladies first after all, hehe." He chuckles and starts to walk off with her. "Sad I won't be able to see cute lil Maku much...but at least I'll be able to play a bunch of classic games if I'm lucky!"
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 am

Ruska heads over to Lina, "well since we are left to be toursits here for the time being, shall we 'see the sights' as they say?" She kept a straight stance, looking more like a marching soldier than a common civilian but once she saw how other normal people in New York were walking she adopted that stance, "such poor posture among these people."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 pm

Kevin looks about nervously before he does a flourished bows slightly to Sian, " looks like I'm your partner." His there is s hint of a slight southern drawl that he has managed to keep hidden all this time. "I hope you don't mind miss. Seeing Günther is in another class at the moment." He lets her lead as he says with out hiding his southern drawl " Ladies first Madam."
Geo laughs as he leaves with Jack making a horrible immatation of a southern drawl. "Yaw' all have a good time now." Making him sound like a back woods hillbilly compared to how Kevin spoke. Kevin frowns slightly at the grating parody of what he sounds like. Lina shakes her head and glares at Geo how barks out laughing. Lina like Ruska walked like a solder only reluctantly letting her step change to the gait of the people about them.

Calico messes with his dirty blond hair to get it to look more roughed up as he switches his eye patched for a bandage and cloth covering the wound as if he only got a cut about the eye now blending in more then he did while still standing out. He pockets the eye patch in an inner pocket before waiting for them all to leave before closing the doors behind them as his expression drops from his normal expression of mildly annoyed to someone down on his luck as he lights up a cigarette and starts to smoke before walking with his hands in his pocket.

The streets are relatively safe with it being 6 in the morning with all the really dangerous robbers asleep from a long night of villainy and profit or failure. Calico is not to consiered with them getting into trouble as he strikes up a conversation with a heavy New york Accent as his voice becomes more muttled, with someone that seems to know him and he shares a cigerette with them making it look like he is leaving the kids on their own. The people he starts chatting up see seems to be talking about local happenings as he laughs sharing stories with them getting along fine with them.

As they exit they come out in Lower Manhattan that is already bustling with life as people head off to their jobs and work.

(((The area contains many old and historic building and sites, including Castle Garden, originally the fort Castle Clinton, Bowling Green, the old United States Customs House, now the National Museum of the American Indian, Federal Hall, where George Washington was inaugurated as the first U.S. President, Fraunces Tavern, New York City Hall, the New York Stock Exchange, renovated original mercantile buildings of the South Street Seaport (and a modern tourist building), the Brooklyn Bridge, South Ferry, embarkation point for the Staten Island Ferry and ferries to Liberty Island and Ellis Island, and Trinity Church. Lower Manhattan is home to some of New York City's most spectacular skyscrapers, including the Woolworth Building, 40 Wall Street (also known as the Trump Building), the Standard Oil Building at 26 Broadway, and the American International Building.)))
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:11 pm

As Roslin walked down the street all she could do was look at everything in awe "So where do you wanna go first Max?"

Max puts one of his ipod ear pieces in as they walk and hums a bit. "Hmmmm I was thinking of checking an arcade to see what they got. This is a good time for gaming!" He cheered happily.

Roslina couldn't help but look confused..." you said somthing about this gaming before...she what is it and how do you do it?" every thing was new to Roslin she never saw a city like this before with all the Tall buildings..."why is evey thing soo tall?"
she had wonder in her voice

Max looks at Roslin confused. "You never played a game before? And as for the buildings, well… its a BIG busy city. Lots of stuff goes on here." He nods and smiles. "But anyway, follow me! Let's go look for an arcade and have some fun!" He cheers and runs ahead of her, but not too far ahead, as he looks for an arcade.

Roslin chases after him...."I have been locked up in a Lab my whole life...so this is all new to me...If it wasn't for Calico I would be dead now..."

Max freezes when he hears this and turns to look at her sadly. "O-oh....I'm...i'm sorry...I didn't know.."

"its fine my "dad" was a bastard....but he will die alone...since my mother died giving birth to me....If i see him again he will wish he never experimented on me"

Max gulps and rubs his head. "L-let's just get to an arcade ok..? And have some fun."

Roslin cheers up "okay... Lead the way"

Last edited by Yumichika on Sat May 01, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Kevin looks about and seems to be thinking on what is in New your City before pulling out a Book on tourism as he says helpfully, " Ah well There is some exciting places to go to like New York Stock Exchange. I have never been there before. The again i never been to New york City.." He trails off as he sees if he can get a general idea of what she might want to do. He smiles weakly, " I heard some of the Museums are free here or was that DC?" As they walk idly a gargoyle on a building watches them with an unmoving posture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geo and Jack walk away as they joke and play about as they tease each other and screw about. They let go of their school formalities as they follow the general path of Max and Roslin. Jack seems to be livening up with Geo who keeps saying silly things to get a laugh out of him. "...And then godzilla will come around one of the buildings and RAWR!!" A few people they are passing look over at them before going back to their business as they see Geo doing a godzilla like walk as he sways back and forth.
As the four of them wander down the street a group of business looking men watch them. Their eyes flick to Calico momentarly then to Jack and Geo. They move towards them as they stay in a pack having what looks like a business talk in another language. As they get closer Jack looks up and it almost looks like what ever blood he still has drains from his face as he pulls Geo into a nearby Ally unaware that Max and Roslin are near by.
"Geo just go!" Jack forces Geo along as he reaches into his sweater and turns off the safety on his gun.
"Hey what the hell?! Come on you know i don't like constricted areas like this. Why are we going down this way?"
"Geo quiet! Please."
As they argue, a group of businessmen use the cover of the morning crowd to slip into an ally way before Jack's and Geo's to cut them off. As they reach the mouth of where Geo and Jack entered several gun shot rings out followed by a howl of pain and a string of cussing and yelling in Latin. Jack is hiding behind a dumpster as e cradles his gun with geo behind trash can looking quite surprise as the 6 businessmen stat pulling out Tommy guns from their brief cases. One of them is bleeding from his shoulder as he ducks behind a dumpster to bandage him self up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lina walks as her eyes dart about looking for danger. She narrows her eyes and softly says, " There are a group of men following us. I believe three men." Her head jerks up as she turns about as she hears gun shots not terribly far away, temporarily forgetting about the immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Me and Opti short post going now!

As Roslin follows Max to the arcade she stopped in her tracks as Gunfire rang in the air. Roslin looked at Max "that cant be good"

Roslin looked at Max " that can’t be good"
Max meeped a bit and jumped as he looked around. "N-no it can’t...s-should we um...go look or what?"
Roslin nods as she starts in the direction of an ally way she then peeks around the all for a better look.

Max follows behind her and takes a small peek as well.

As they look in to the alleyway they see the back of a group of businessmen enter the allyway as Max and Roslin look they can hear cussing and yelling in Latin as they hear Jack's Panicked voice and they can see that the bussness men have tommy guns.

"Crap this is bad." Roslin whispers to Max "this is real bad. I think we should find Calico and Maku"

Max gulps and nods. "Y-yeah let's go..." He says with a slightly scared tone as he tugs on Roslin's arm.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Jack takes aim and drops one of the busness men but gets his shoulder shot in the process of ducking back as he hides praying for help to come. Geo tests the locks on the dumpster before dumping out the garbage of s bin near him and throwing it getting the men to duck.

Calico is not to far from where he was, still talking and lighting up a new cigarette that he made him self but in a box of Winstons as he chats with the locals that seem to accept him in letting him self warm up since he seems to of produced food from some where and having a good time with them. "Nah ye see here i been walkin' these steets for days look'an for a job and look what happ'ns. A fu'kin' blighta got me across the eye. Damd lucky i still got it eh? thout i was som guy he was lookin' fur" He laughs as he is thumped heavily on the back. He seems to be weaving stories about his life for this time line and is showing how well he is blending into the timeline.

Maku in the mean time seems to of gotten far away from the group on what ever he and calico flipped for when who got to do their mission first.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Max runs quickly in search of some help with Roslina being dragged by him and behind him. "W-we need to get someone to help them back there...oh!" He pauses as he sees Calico and runs up to him panting and sweating lightly. "C-Calico! J-Jack and Geo...g-got shot at! G-guys in suits...please come with us!"
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Calico looks over as he arches his eyebrows at them looking plesently confused as he eyes them, The he laughs lightly as he waves off the other men saying, " Kids you got to love them always making up stories. See the brats im taking care of."
"Haha well later Degio go beat those bad guys and show those kids whos the man."

Calico laughs as he heads off with them in tow his grip is light on them up till they are out of the site he was with others where worry and slight distress crosses his face, " Try not to give away im more then the adverage joe damd it. Those were locals not any one that knows about what we do. Now get back to the teleporter when Jack and Geo are with you." He spits his cigarette out onto the dirty sidewalk as he lets go of their arms and starts running as he reaches into his jacket and keeps it there as he hurries along to where he now hears gun shots. Calico slips into the ally way before coming back out as he back petals as quick as he can apprently from running right into the men who he knocked over. "Whoa! whoa! sorry i didn...shit so much for that" Calico flings him self to the ground out side as two od the men turns on him yelling in latin. Calico coils his legs under him as he snaps out. "tie your shoes!"

"reprehendo lemma they es infinitio alio"

Jack and geo fling them selfs down as Calico rolls in front of the ally way and opens fire with the pistol he had in his coat before barking out, " Get out now!" New gun shots ring out as Calico stumbles back his face twisted in pain as he covers a shoulder and wheezes in pain. "Jack cover Geo" Calico whips off his jacket revealing the darkening shirt where his blood is soaking into his shirt. As Geo bolts out Calico quickly whips his jacket about Jack's shoulders hiding the holes the bullets made in his back and shirt. Calico shoves jack toward the others as he motions for them to Run as he yells, " Scram!" for them and the crowd who has kind of vanished. Calico waits for them to run as he takes aim with his pistol and opens fire on the men mostly to slow them before breaking away as he hears sirens starting up in the distance. "Hey centrum vos volo infinitio alio adveho reprehendo mihi" He sprints away as he uses the allyways to get away as well as bussness streets as he blends into the crowd distances away,once he is sure he lost them before taking a fire escape up to the roof tops. As He gets up there he rips off his bandages and inserts his bionic eye blinking as it fits in and he rubs his gun hand over his missing eye to erase the scars. The he alters his hair by making it shorter and shaves off his beard with the knife so the cops wont be looking for someone with his exact description. he looks at his gun and puts it back into his jacket and he binds the gunshot wound with the previous eye padding and pats it as he drains the blood out of the shirt and forces the material to meld together to hide the gun shot wound.

"Shit. mother fuckers.god damn Centrum." He pulls out his cell to locate where every one is as he takes a different way down from the building he was on and sets out to round up the kids. as he looks at his cell he pretends to type in messages as he huffs slightly hoping to find them fast seeing he is still keeping the code of secrecy even with what just happened. He thinks about it as he sends Maku a text telling him about the danger of Centrum agents in the area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack limps along as he follows the others as he is aware of holes perforating his back as Geo hurrys him along. Geo flips open his blackberry as he sends a text to Lina and Kevin in hopes they get it to report back to the teleporter. When they get back to the warehouse jack slumps down as he seems to of reaches his point even tho he cant feel any thing. he huddles up under Calico's leather jacket and sniffles as he wipes away non existent tears as a natural reaction.

"What the hell Jack! Why were they after you." Geo kicks the wall as he glares at jack who trys to hide under the jacket even father. Geo strides over as he grabs Jack by the color of the shirt and hoists him up, " And who the hell were they. Business men carrying around tommy guns?! that aint normal. Tell us now!" Geo thumps Jack against the wall as Jack looks for help from the others there, Max and Roslina.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Max had helped Jack back to the warehouse as Calico had instructed and let him go when they got there and blinks as he sits down. "Jack? Are you alright?" He asks with a slight frown then meeps as Geo comes over and grabs him. "Geo! Calm down, this wont help anything if you make him panic!" He shouts and tries to get him to let go. "We can figure out WHO they were when we get back!"
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 pm

As every thing goes down Roslin’s Cat genes start to act up and there is a small poof as she hits stage one transformation (her ears and tail come out and she looks like this: http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2a4p43 )

“NYA!” as she freaks out as her cat ears make them selves known, She quickly teleports to an ally across the street. Since she was originally dressed to look like a brown haired 18 year old girl that was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with black boots that when up to her knee and a purple corset like shirt with a Black leather jacket on over it. Her ears had looked like that of a human as well as her teeth. Her eyes had looked Green instead of their rich Golden Amber color.

And since she had no hood or hat available she had no clue how she would calm her self down she just sat down in the ally way. As she took out a compact mirror she could see that her eyes were now deep amber brown and her hair was a purple brown color and that her black ears and tail were a dead give away that she was not human.

“Well crap what am I going to do now? I have no clue how to get back to the others with out being seen.” She complained to her self

“NYA! This is soo annoying I should have brought a hat… and my little watch thingy is broken so it can’t even hid my cat features”

As she shat there she wondered if any one would come look for her and she knew it would be a while for her cat genes to resettle, so she waited

Last edited by Yumichika on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Geo glares at Jack before letting go and grumbling, " I would like to know who is coming after us so if they show up here before calico or Maku," he sounds rather doubtful with both of them being able to do much from recent performance. "Get back." He slumps back on a crate and eyes the door. " I rather be prepared."

People don't seem to knowdic Roslin's oddity as something that really stands out at all. A few people that happen to use the alley way to get to another street, look right at her and mutter "fu'king furry freak." or " Oh anime girl" under their breath as they continue on. Some of the people seem to be really creepy as a group of them head towards her. The lead man smirks as he shows yellowing teeth, " Hey kitty, kitty, kitty." If she looks about she can see that people seem to of left the alleyway and are no longer using it as a way of travel.

Calico manages to find the others and softly informs them to head back not giving any room to fight his soft command. He looks up and grimaces as he sees the amount of light in the sky as he looks down at his watch and his grimace turns into a deep frown. Some thing wasn't right, Maku should of finished his job and been back by now or at least been in contact. He slowly turns for heading back as he looks at his gps to find that Roslin has not headed back yet. His eyes narrow but he carefully keeps his emotions under control to keep his cybernetic eye from changing colors on him as he heads towards her not figuring any thing other then a disobedient student who is not ready to head back as he runs through his mind memories of Maku's records to see if there has been any other time the temperamental runt has been late for any thing, mission wise.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Max sighs and pats Jack's back and sits beside him and tilts his head. "Hey Jack..? You ok? Did you get hurt back there? And if so, badly?" He asks with a frown, unsure how to help out the fellow student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Patrol   Infinity Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Patrol
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rp Junkies :: Role play area :: Rp running site :: Other-
Jump to: