Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Rp

Go down 
+8
Yumichika
Merrick Rose
RustyTheBrave
Pontius
optimalzelda
zincks
reep
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage

Sage

Superhero Rp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 pm

ZIa quietly looks away as Ed reaches back and the door way appears. He looks into the hole and shivers as he heads into the sewers. As he looks back at Ed consirn for him flickers momentearly as he sees the withering armor. "Wil you be ok?”

Ed turned on his flashlight to light the way as they went down the sewers, "as long as i am in this suit i will be fine. You gotta wonder what was pumped into these sewers to cause all this gunk to form." He stopped when he saw half of a hip bone that looked like it had been chewed on by a dog and then left behind. Kneeling down to pick it up he looked over it and held it up so Zia could see, the mask and bark armor over his face making his expression impossible to tell, "what do you make of this? It's human but if there had been anything in the sewers devouring people, the deaths would be publicised."

Zia grimices as he sees it and heastently takes it as he flips it over to examin it and feels his insides squirm zas he arms him self with his own flash light. " Unless this was someone from a different state... We might not of heard about the missing person's report." He swallows and pulls out the shears that he holds almost like a dagger with the handles protecting his forearm. " And you thought i over prepared..."

Ed's eyes flick over to the shears before turning back to face forward and continue down the sewer line, "the intersection shouldn't be too far ahead, let's keep moving." They could feel like they were being watched even though there wasn't anything within sight that could be watching them. After a few minutes of walking Ed held up his hand to get Zia to stop, whispering, "be quiet, i hear something." Sure enough they could hear voices coming up from ahead, muffled as they were it was still audible thanks to the sound being carried to them. However, how far away the speakers were and whether they were friendly or not was unknown. Ed scooped up some of the oil on the ground to cover the end of his flashlight with it to reduce the amount of light put out by it, "turn off your flashlight and be quiet."

ZIa keeps his silent panic of finding the human remains as they continue. At Ed's propting he turns off his light and tightens his hold on the shears tighter as he dearly wishes he only over prepared as a safty percausion.

Ed waits for their eyes to adjust to the newly lowered light before continuing on, as they get closer they see the tunnel starts to get lighter and the voices clearer. Ed stops Zia again and picks up a handful of the oil to start covering his body with it. Whispering as he covered himself, "cover yourself with this stuff, it'll help us blend in." He waited to see if Zia complied or not but whipped his head to stare right behind Zia where he could have sworn he saw something moving in the darkness. Adding to his increased unease aside from feeling watched, his flashlight decided then to die on him.

Zia's helmet turns towards Ed as if reguarding what he said as the helmet turns to reach out dor the stuff before jumping at Ed's suddent movement of looking at something in his direectio as he looks behind him self only to see the light flicker out, plunghing them into darkness. Zia lisesn in tently as his fingers twitch faintly as he keeps perficrly still as he lisens for ed to run away figuring he probly knows these sewers well or for anythign else that is different from the noises he has heard

They don't hear anything else aside from the voices of several people talking further up the pipe, nor do their eyes catch anything else in the very dim light. Minutes pass before Ed sets down his bucket and flashlight within the bucket as he whispered, "let's keep going." He started inching his way further towards the voices, Zia feeling like his skin is crawling from having contact with the oil. They come to a turn in the sewer lining that would bring them right into the area where the voices were coming from, Ed stopped and slid down onto the ground to peek forward and look to see if the coast was clear. It was fairly well lit here from the spotlights that were pointed down the tunnle and Ed could see a pair of officers in full body armor with military grade assault rifles. From what he could see and they could hear, there were four seperate sewer lines connecting to this area, a pair of guards at the entrance to each of these tunnles with a spot light pointed down all of the tunnles. In the center of the room was an area that had been cleaned up, an overhanging light attached to a generator that powered everything was visible as well as the five surgeons in white outfits that were spattered in the black oil. On three steel operating tables were a set of grisly sights. The first one had a bum almost completely covered in the oil and from the looks of the autopsy being performed, most of his interior had started to blacken. On the second table was a creature that looked human but was just skin and bones that had been enfused with the oil covering the sewers. Its organs had been set out on the table yet all were withered and oil covered. The third table had what looked like an oversized, oil covered, egg sac that was being cut open by the surgeons. Half formed bones and body parts came out of the sac, as if this was some odd sort of biosphere. Ed pulled back to whisper to Zia what he had seen, "we should go back, find another way."

Zia rubs his fingers on his armor trying to rid him self of the crawling scensation as they quietly move forward, chosing to say as little as possable. Zia looks on this bizzar and horrafying site as he reists the urge to look at his fingers as he shivers and starts backing away from the corrner as he watches the corrner for a moment but having no want to examin the sight him self he nods and says very softly, " Yeah. not keen on them seeing us."

Ed nodded and just as he started to move he stopped and pushed himself against the wall, pressing Zia against it as well as they heard a low, muffled wail coming from down where they had just come from. They could hear other wails being made in reply from other tunnles, the guards yelling, "pack up and get out of here, they are coming back!" There was a clattering noise as the surgeons dropped what they were working on and started to make for a ladder that would lead to the surface. Ed stayed as still as possible, keeping a firm grip on Zia to keep both of them pressed against the wall as dozens of the same skeletal figures they had seen on the tables started to charge right past them and into the oncoming gunfire. From this very close-up look, Ed and Zia could see these things had no noses, visible long teeth, shiny black eyes, and bony fingers that were more like claws than anything else. More yelling came from within the room as the officers were told to hold their line as the skeletal creatures continued to pour forth, like a black tide.

Zia holds hos breah and barely breaths as the humanoid monstosities go running by them. Fear and instincts of surival keep him still as he thinks about his meger weapons agasint the tide of death that is flowing past them as he prays silently to Allah for a quick death if these thing see them if they cant escape.

Bodies of the skeletal creatures piled up, or rather the fallen apart remains did since as soon as one died its body fell apart into a pile of skin, bones, and oil. There are some screams as they hear the guards start to be overwhelmed but as a boon to Ed and Zia, the stream of skeletal beings stopped, leaving them able to get up and run as far as they could. Not wanting to see what would happen when these creatures had time to come back and see that they were not something dead to be eaten, Ed ripped off his hazard helmet and grabbed Zia to start running back the way they came. Relying on his external senses to guide him, he could somewhat see what was clear because the poisonous oil on the walls was tangible in the air to him, making following the not so tainted areas a better pick.

Zia turns towads the guards wanting to help them but the creatures are a bit too freash in his mind to feel peticuclery heroic since the guards sounded pretty shady with a sewer lab as he lets Ed pull him along in the near darkness, forced to reliy heaveily on Ed with being nearly blind.

Ed huffed as they kept running, the screams of the guards and sound of gunfire dieing down and all out stopping as they kept running with no set direction. "Zia i could use some light here," right now where they were Ed hadn't the slightest clue, all he knew is they were getting away from those creatures. His psudo-vision was starting to cloud as the poison collected on him, starting to make him entirely blind without light.

Zia quickly flicks the switch as he sheilds his eyes from the burst of light and has it sweep about where they are as a precausion looking for any more danger.

Squinting and blinking from the light, Ed strips off what bark remains on his head and puts back on the headpiece to his biohazard suit, a little troubled by the tear in the front from when he pulled it off. As his eyes adjusted to the light he kept jogging forward, unzipping the front of his suit to pull out the sewer map and try to figure out where they were. "Shine the light over here. From the direction we have been running we should be near a manhole cover with a ladder leading us out of here. It should be just head." Yet what felt like a half hour passed and still no sign of a ladder or any sign of escape.

Zia holds the light steadily as as he flooks at Ed doutfully after a while when there are no rungs on wall as great unease sets into him. " Are you sure we are where you think we are?"

Ed looked at the map again but kept trudging on, feeling like the oil was starting to resist his every footstep, "i know it is ahead, just gotta keep... haHA! Look! There!" He pointed to what was undoubtedly ladder rungs that would lead them up to the surface. Jogging over to it he started to climb it with renewed energy, feeling elated, "see, i knew it was nearby." As Ed climbed, Zia could feel the oil on his skin start to burn. When Zia got to the base of the ladder and Ed pushed off the man hole cover, his light went out, causing the only light to come being that from an overhanging street light. But as Zia climbed he could feel the oil continuing to burn, getting stronger and he heard something massive moving down there with him, getting closer. The thing moving did not sound like it was walking on legs, rather like it was gliding across the ground, slithering almost.

ZIa bites his lip as he let out a slight hiss of pain as the burning scensation covers his exposed fingers as he grips onto the bars tightly and moves as fast as he can up for the ladder ditching his light not wanting to be caugt buy what ever he hears as he scrammbles up and yells. "There is somethign down there cover it up when i get out!"

Ed did as Zia asked and backed away from the man hole, looking at Zia with reneved fear, expecting it to be more of the skeleal creatures, "what was it? Did you see it?"

He readys the lighter and stickes it as he shivers slightly lisening intently as he trys to ingorn the burning of the black substance on his fingers throwing the thin walled jar down and the lighter and setting the area right below them on fire hopefully burning the creature. If he hears nothing he keeps ready till the hole is covered.
He quickly wipes h is fuingers on his armor in an attempt to get the substance off

The burning on the oil started to lessen and finally go away but none of the oil caught fire when the matches were thrown. No further sound came from the sewers so whatever had been down there had left. Ed shivered and notices that they were drawing some attention by the scattered people around at this late hour. "Zia let's get back to one of our homes, someplace safe where we can clean off and not draw so much attention." What he really wanted to do was strip, shed his bark layer, and sit down with a nice tall, cold glass of water. But more importantly was discussing what the heck just happened.

Zia looks about the area as he nods slightly as he shifts uneasily and picks up his pack as he figures out who is closer. "Yeah... lets head out. Besides i need to call a kid to see how she is doing."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:50 pm

WEEE......ME as Cleopatra......Sage as Cleo's Symbiote......Dark Lady......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Day turned in to night Cleopatra Sid Heino was becoming very frustrated that she could not find the symbol she copied from the door of her current hide out. She felt she shouldn’t ask the Library staff since they would think she was just up to no good.

“Excuse me miss, the Library will be closing in five minuets so could you please pick up your things and put them back on the shelves if you wouldn’t mind.”

As Cleo watched the lady leave she picked up the 4 books she had out and replaced them back on the shelves and then headed to the door.

“I wonder why I couldn’t find that symbol” she asked herself as she headed home.

When she got to her neighbor hood she saw two men climbing out of the sewers. she quietly got closer. Upon closer inspection, she saw one of the men was her father, well the younger version of him. She almost called out to Zia but caught her self. “Why would he be down there…?” > "to be closer too the trash that he is"<

"who said that?" Cleo said as she franticly looked around. The symbiote sighed in an annoyed tone, >"the symbiote Lance gave you."< As she saw them leave, she followed them. She was walking surprisingly quit considering she was wearing High heeled boots. “But Wrath Gave me power not Lance… I knew he was hiding stuff from me…”

She let out a small sigh as she followed Zia. She couldn’t help but remember the short time she spent with her dad.
As a tear escaped her eye, she heard a voice in the back of her mind. >"You don't need him, he is useless, you can have so much more, so much better than him" <

"Like who? Every one thinks i am crazy. Just because they don't believe that time travel is possible"

The symbiote continued speaking in an annoyed tone, >Lance has the symbiote, how have you not figured this out? And you can make your own group to travel with, your own team. Give others your symbiote gift."<

"I guess you are right but first I wanna see what he is up too. Maybe I can ruin his life some more since he seems to hate me so much and he thinks I am crazy.” >"yes, go and cause more pain for him, he deserves it after all he has done to you"<

“I also figured Lance was just created by Wrath and was not Wrath himself" Cleo then gets closer as she listens to what they are saying, yet keeping a safe distance as she followed them.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm

During the day, Lance had changed into some old clothes of his that still fit, and went out to get his haircut short. "Hopefully this will help me blend in more...should get hairdye too..wait...where is the girl at?" He thought to himself as he left the barber shop and returned to their home and shrugs. "Library still I guess." He said out loud to himself went inside, when night fell he took the chance to dispose of the bodies in the basement while under the cover of night. "<She still aint back yet Lancey boy.>" Wrath commented getting a grumble from Lance. "Do not call me that...and I guess I shall go look for her..." He let out a sigh as he headed towards the library where he thought Cleo was, only to find it closed. "Joy..." He looks around before going into a nearby alleyway and makes a black armor skin cover his body before climbing up to the rooftop of the building next him to start checking the streets from the rooftops for Cleo.
Back to top Go down
Thray

Thray

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Marcus takes the file and looks over it as he listens to the grim details before shaking his head in pity. "Right. I'll get on that right away." Marcus sets off for the requisition forms so he may barrow a car. Noting down what car he took and he runs off the mental list of what he has before heading out.

As Markus arrives at the scene he sees another squad car parked out front and tape up to let civilians know the area was sectioned off by the police. When Markus parked his car one of the officers came up to him, "You must be Markus, we got a call back from the station that you were coming. Whoever did this is a real sick fuck, just go inside and be warned, it's not so much the sight as both it and the smell." The room looked like a butcher had gone to town here, blood sprayed across the floor, the body a mess, more so than the report could have gotten across. The blood ran down to stain the floor in what looked very roughly like the outline of the eyelids.

Meanwhile Toon was looking over Toothless Bob's corpse making an odd mix of faces at the situation but finally shrugging and muttering "Definitely an improvement Bobert. Though it was not one your killer had the right to make..." Cocking his head and rubbing his chin, the platypus huffed and began molding his bill into a dog's muzzle. "And now to find that rat bastard and teach him a lesson... or maybe take some from him. He does nice work~" he said with a smirk and bent over, sniffing the corpse and following a scent's trail.

Marcus on exiting his car nods, "Yes I am Marcus." He heads up to the room and looks about careful not to disturbing the body before he says out loud as he sets his briefcase down and sets out the candles as he draws out a circle of speaking to the dead about the corpse and mumbles an incantation so he could at least basic questions answers.

The two agents in the room were watching Markus work with interest, wondering just what all of this voodoo incantation stuff was supposed to do. When the corpse started to twitch and its eyeballs started to look at Markus they let out a cry of surprise, "What in the name of god!?" Marcus looks over momentarily and smiles, "This is the easiest way of getting questions answered." He turns to the corpse and nods slightly, "I am sorry for disturbing your ...slumber but could you answer a few questions for us? I understand you can't speak anymore so you may nod."

The corpse nods and waits for Markus to ask his questions. "Ah good. Wonderful sport you are. But is it possible if you may be able to describe your defiler if i was to ask about details on their appearance?" The corpse nods again and started moving its finger to start drawing with its own blood. An agent hands Markus a piece of paper, too creeped out at what he was seeing to put the paper down himself. Marcus takes the paper and places it under the corpse's finger so it may draw out the person or give a description acting as if this is normal.

The corpse wrote rather sloppily yet still it was possible to make out what was being written. Yellow outfit, brushed aside brown hair, dark gloves, white shirt, yellow eyes, short stubble on chin and sideburns, circle on left suit side, white skin. Marcus reads over the description and arches his eyebrow as he reads this and nods, "Would you mind writing down what you think was the height and age?" His voice seems apologetic for keeping the one that should be at rest away for so long. Tireless, the corpse wrote 5'9" and upper twenties

At about this time Toon finally reached the apartment, freezing in his tracks at the cop cars outside. "...In hindsight I should have expected this. Hmmm..." And after a moment of thought he melded and shaped his face once more so it looked like a novelty mask and slowly walked into the building and towards the others. As Toon approached the building he heard a cop yell, "Hey! Can't you see the tape, crime scene back there and civilians are not allowed."

Marcus nods and steps back, "Well unless there is anything else you wish to know from our friend here I suggest you ask now my fine uniformed acquaintances." After reading over the description given, one of the agents reported in the description while the other laid a paper down, pushing aside their unease, "Can you tell us anything about him, did he say anything or have anything particularly noticeable?" The corpse locked its eyes on the agent and wrote, "Blathered on about infection, everyone having it, needing to be sure to find the cure. He looked disappointed at being so quick with me." The agent grimaced, "Anything else like a smell you could pin to him?" The corpse wrote, "unwashed."

Toon looked back at him and cocked his head in confusion. "But this is where the slaughterer lives right? I found him in the act and trailed him here. He killed one of my friends..." he answered, mumbling the last bit pathetically. The cop's expression didn't change. "No he does not, nor can I say what is inside. If he killed one of your friends then it will be dealt with in due time. Now be off with you." Toon sighed and shook his head. "That's the problem with cops these days. No one cares. But I do~"

Marcus smiles at the cops accepting the help of the dead man allowing him to step back as he pulls out a quarter, marks it and pulls out a few components as he mummers a spell of tracking the ghost using the quarter as a focus on locating the soul if one managed to chain the soul to them. "Ah I believe you would like to go back to resting for now?" The corpse nodded and the agent pulled back. The one who sent in the information gathered was looking rather distraught and pulled out a cigarette to calm his nerves.

"Bad news, very bad news. Leland, one of the more notable and insane members we locked away, is the one responsible for this. We need to find him as soon as possible, Markus, this falls into your hands. We have more information back at the station as well as armaments. Officers are already heading to Leland's old hideouts to see if he is there." Markus sets the corpse at rest and shakes his head. "I'm going to need files on this character and any reports. It helps to know where he might of gone and his general behavors."

The agents go over to Markus, one contacting the station that they could send in the morgue team to take away the body. "The sooner the better, watch your back too since he will be coming after cops as well, anyone involved who jailed him last time if he can get to them." As they started heading out, the cop talking to Toon remained unmoved as ever, "Last warning civilian, leave the premises at once, whatever happened the NYPD will take care of it." This prompted Toon to look up at the cop and then turn around muttering "Worthless pig," under his breath and flipping him the bird before disappearing into the alley.

Hours later night has fallen and Toon has taken this time to think while taking a heaping helping of "vitamin C". Upon returning to the apartment building he finds no cops, no litter, no nothing except for the police tape over the locked murder room door. "Hmm. Stop. HAMMER TIME!" he yells in a singsong tone as he pulls out a large wooden mallet and pounds on the door. The door breaks open easily enough, revealing a rather clean room considering there had been a dead body in here just a few hours previous. There wasn't any debris left, all that was left was the spot of blood on the ground from where the man had bled.

"Huh. Disappointedly unsurprising," he muttered as he walked around the apartment, looking for some scraps of food or anything else interesting and/or useful. In the fridge he found some leftover pizza and half a sandwich. The cupboards had assorted dry foods like oatmeal, rice, and two boxes of cereal. There wasn't much of interest in the apartment, a few common kitchen appliances but nothing that stood out.

Shrugging he took the pizza and sandwich and began eating, finishing the morsels and heading over to the blood splatter. "Time to get down to business," he murmured while shifting his bill into a muzzle once more and getting on all fours to sniff the stain thoroughly. Toon could smell the scent of several people who had been in this room, the agents as well as assorted visitors who had passed through here recently. But he could pick out the same scent that he had smelt on Bob, the one with several other scents connected to it and faint as it was, it was still something that he could recognize and track, and track it he did, though with his hood up and hammer hidden.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Zia looks about knowing people might follow them and to his unease the girl that claimed some how she was his daughter despite the fact he would have to be about 10 years old to of have had her is last he checked he wasn't doing any thing with any one till he was 18. Even then he has kept in contact with almost ever one he has been with to a point. He lets out a grunt of dislike as he watches her slightly as he keeps a sharp eye out for any one else following them. "Hey ...i'll be back for my clothing since i think some one is following me who has been a thorn in my side since last night." He heads off for his motorcycle as he undoes the traps he created from build it your self stuff from the internet. And heads home while calling Jas as he prays that she picks up so he can apologize for not being there for her this day.
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Jasmine sits up in her chair as her cell phone goes off on the table. As she looks at it she sees that the front is no longer shattered from when she had thrown it on the ground. As she looks at the number she vaguely recognizes the number. She glares at it since all the calls she had been getting since it started working again had been from former friends that had turned their back on her when her father was put away but know that he was cleared of those crimes they wanted to be friends and act like nothing had happened.
She is inclined to throw the phone at the window but thinks better as the number nags at the back of her mind.
She flips the phone open and holds it up to her ear.
"Hello?" she says ready to throw it out the window if its one of her former friends.
"Hey Jas? Its me ZIa. Sorry that I couldn't talk to you earlier. Uh some things i had to take care of. But are you ok?"
Jasmine makes a face at the phone as she looks around and sees that she is in her bed in her bed room, "Im fine.... I had some things ta do. I'm heading back to yer shop. Ya at the shop or still out?" she asks as she pushes the covers off her and pack a bag of her clothes as she holds the cell to her ear and can hear a soft knock at her door.
"Out and heading back...and well i might not be in for a bit." He hiss slightly as he flexes his fingers on the throttle and looks at his hands for a moment as he mutters out a arabic curse for the burning sensation in his hands and legs. "I might be a while before heading up."
Jasmine goes and opens the door and finds Uncle Frank standing there, she nodes at him and she follows him out and to the elevator.
"Its fine, I got a ride and I can let my self in." she says as the elevator opens and she follows him to the limo.
Zia grips his cell tightly as he doges about a new york reckless driver and sighs, " Alright. I'll see you when we both get there." He pauses for a second and says, " If you need me you can talk to me." At this he hangs up and pockets the phone as he shifts his legs uneasily about his motorcycle hoping a good wash can clear up the smell and irritating sensations about where the oil touched.
Jasmine sits in silence on the ride back to Zias shop. As the limo pulls up to the curb and Uncle Frank opens the door for her and he passes her her bag and the left over food. She waves buy and says, "I'll be back around in a few days to start my........... Training." she says as she walks up to the door and opens it then closes it behind her and makes her way to her room. Mouse mews at her from her shoulder and nuzzles her as Jasmines mind swirls with what she had just learned.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 pm

After getting home he quickly gets in and sprays him self down with cold water from the hose and scrubs off as much as he can , disposing of the jeans and pulling on some spare pants after the straight 30 to forty minutes of scrubbing with trying to rid him self of the horrible smell of the sewer with heavy duty soap. After patting him self off with a towel he sighs as he walks up the stairs to the apartment as weariness sets in and the burning starts to die down as he closes the door and calls out, " Jas? er i don't suppose you have strong smelling perfume that i can use? My nose is kind of dead." He shuts the door and wonders vaguely if he still smells of sewage.
Zia hears a low, muffled sound, what the sound specifically sounded like was impossible to tell but the front door swung in. He saw standing in the doorway a deathly gray skinned man with an open black jacket made of some flat material he could not recognize having ever seen. The man's chest had bands of metal cross crossing over the ribs and a metal trapezoid on the top of the man's sternum, each piece of metal being embedded by a metal stud. The jacket had a hood that went up but did not cover the man's face, revealing that there was a metal mask made of similar material to what was seen on his chest yet aside from a spot to specify where the chin on the man was, there was no other features on the face, all there was was a black hole which vibrated slightly with each of the man's breath's. But the next thing Zia experienced was a very powerful sonic blast that threw him back, shattered all glass nearby and behind him, and it felt like his ribs were bordering on breaking.
Zia's eyes widened as he started to reach for the near by frying pan before his world tilted back as he feels his body lift off of the ground and exploding pain through his body as if a sledge hammer hit his entire body and a crushing feeling that closes in on him before he hits the ground gasping in surprise and pain. He rolls back and curls up in pain as his mind reels in panic from the sudden attack in his own home. He curls his hands about the lamp for a weapon as he rolls onto his back and tries to get up as he no longer hears any thing and there is a blinding pain in his head. His legs shake as he falls back to the floor using the lamp post as a way to prop him up. Liquid oozes out of his ears as he remains still as he can as his world spins soundlessly.
Jasmine had just begun falling asleep when the sonic boom is heard and rattles the door. She rolls out of bed and pushes her self up as she scrambles for her bag and grabs her cell and pulls it out. As she looks over she finds that Mouse is hiding under the dresser. She flips it opens and walks very carefully towards the door. As she opens the door slowly she hits a button on her cell that is set to speed dial hitting the button to her fathers cell. As she looks out she nothing she slowly and carefully makes her way out.
"Zia? Hello? Z are ya here?" she whisper. She flexes her hands and slips them into gloves and pulls the hood low to hide her face and her diamond skin.
Jas can see through the reflection on a mirror, the person who is walking into the room, his iron toed boots thumping on the carpet as it takes an audible inhalation, stopping after taking a step into the room from the staircase. It unleashes another sonic blast at Zia, knocking the breath out of him and causing the rib closest to his chest wound and the ones above and below that rib to break, the rest of his chest feels pressed, making it harder to breathe.
Zia collapses as he wheezes in pain as new wave of pain washes through him as he as far as he can tell is a silent gurgle of pain most likely laced with a gagging noise as he lays still on the ground with a single arm about his waist and his other hand clutching the lamp tightly as lights dance in his eyes. Unaware of him self he knocked several things over as the blast hit him again as he clutched onto the lamp post and forced flat against the ground, knocking over fragile objects. Zia trys to kick away once his breath is back as he coils behind any thing not getting very far as he feels his world continuing to spin about as he remains still other then a groan of pain that falls on his deaf ears that hear nothing but not Jasmine's ears that probly hear the foaming groan as all the soap is forced up and out.
Jasmine claps her hands to her ears as a slight ringing fills her ears. Mouse who had been inching out to join Jas runs back into Jas room. As she nears the corner she kneels down and use the mirror like surface on her cell to see around the corner. "What the fuuu?" she says as she see the man standing over the prone body of Zia on the ground.
The man's head whips in Jas' direction and turns back to Zia while he is still trying to catch his breath. Drawing out a thin blade which looks like an extended scalpel as it takes in another breath, he stomps onto Zia's side to force him onto his back, yet as he leans forward to slit Zia's throat, Jasmine runs forward to knee the figure in the face which causes a cough shot that, though not focused, just hits Jas' side, causing the external diamond to get hair cracks. As Jas' first fist hits the side of the figure's mask, causing a crack to form, her other hand grabs onto the side of the man's head and throws him down the stairs and out of the apartment. There is a metallic mixed with a bodily sound as the man falls down the steps to hit the first landing, part of the mask cracking off to hit the ground. As the man gets up the sound of Frank working at breaking down the front door to the apartment can be heard. The man gets up and sees his partner, the skirted man with metal embedded on his body in assorted places, the skin missing from his teeth with metal bars drilled into his upper and lower jaw, there to get across the message it is time to go, the cleansing would happen here another time. They run down the one remaining flight of stairs to smash through the wooden door on the fourth floor with ease, Frank getting through the first door and seeing a bent metal bar that had been placed with a chair to keep the door shut. There is the sound of heavy footfalls followed by smashing glass as the pair rushes and jumps through the glass window on the fourth floor to fall down and towards the cars below. Though it looks like they are going to become paste on the street at the front of the shop, the air around them distorts and in a blink they are gone, vanishing with one floor from the ground to spare.
Zia feels blinding pain as his breath is forced from his lungs in pain as his body and mind goes into shock and he convulses slightly under the foot before he is aware of the pressure rising off but unable to comprehend what is going on about him as he lays there prone as thoughts of possibly dieing flashes dimly through the haze of pain as he blacks out.
Jasmine slammed the door shut and pushes the couch to block the door and goes to kneel next to Zia. "Z!? Z!" she says as she gently touches Zia's shoulder. Jasmine drops up as the door and the couch are pushed aside as Uncle Frank shoves it open. Uncle Frank moves in and gently pushes Jasmine in front of him towards Zias room so that another man walks in kneels next to him.
"This is Doctor Hawk. Your friend will be alright." he says to Jasmine as he lets the doctor looks at Zia. He then pauses and puts his hand to his ear piece.
"Ever one to the roof. A helicopter is coming."
The doctor then directs some of the men to lift Zia using the rug and soon make their way to the roof were a helicopters has landed.
Arthur steps out and surveys the scene.
" Doctor how is your patient?"
" He's alive but I need to get him to my equipment if he's going to have a chance."
Arthur looks at those around and begins to issue orders.
" Jas you and Frank need to get into the back of the helicopter with Zia and Dr. Hawk. We will be going to Nirvana. Its medical facilities will be able to heal your friend. I'll be in the front with the pilot."
In the back siting next to Uncle Frank Jasmine soon finds a way to relaxing and return to normal. As she breaths out and rest her elbows on her knees. She hiss in pain as she looks at the knee she used to knee the mans face and rolls up her pant leg and looks. She sees many fine webbed cuts that are bleeding.
"What the fuck." she says as she tries to think of how that happened. She is still trying to figure out how that happened as the helicopter begins to land at the helicopter pad at Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Whoot... thanks Zin thanks Opti for your help... whoot... nayru\'s love sheild topic warning snarl

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As Cleo watched Zia get on his bike and leave, she cursed him out for not walking. “Well at least I know where he is going,” she said to herself as she started in the direction of his shop, her childhood home.

The symbiote quietly urges her rage for revenge as it whispers, " Make him pay, He never loved you and always wanted to get rid of you."

“Oh don’t worry, he will pay…. Just help make sure my arm doesn’t get worse when we get there. That would be very bad if it gets worse….i won’t be able to get even with the bitch who broke it in the first place, let alone get even with dad”
She feels the soothing familiar sensation of the symbiote curling about her arm as it braces her broken arm to take some damage but it can only do so much as it is now.

Cleo thanked the Symbiote and continued toward the shop, hatred was in her eyes, as she got closer to the shop. "I will make him feel the pain that he has caused me she whispered in anger
As she drew closer, she can see him heading up as she catches a brief glimpse of him.

Lance grumbles to himself as he goes from rooftop to rooftop looking for Cleo. "Where is that girl..." He asked himself, occasionally stops to see if Wrath can feel the symbiote in her nearby.

Within the minute, the horrible sound of a sonic boom erupts from Zia's living apartment quickly followed by another.

Cleo SCREAMS at the top of her lungs while holding her head, as she feels the symbiote recoil in the back of her head. "what is that noise?" Cleo growled

Lance grips his head tightly and falls over in pain from the sonic booms, his 'armor' spazzing and twitching as it quickly recoils itself as Lance shouted in pain and Wrath screeched in his head. "What the fuck!!"

As the booms stop, a limo stops at the building and several big men get out and force there way in as they head straight for the stairs, a man leaps out of the 4th floor windows shattering all the glass vanishes before hitting the ground. Gone like a ghost.

As Cleo slumps to the ground as the noise stops she the hears the sound of shattering glass as it rains down and she feels it cut into her skin.

Lance lies on the rooftop shuddering and panting in pain for several minutes before slowly getting to his legs and looking in the direction of the sonic booms. "Ok...this calls for a damn investigation…ugh..." He huffs and slumps over against the edge of the roof. "<Aaccckkkk!! The pain!! Lance! Get over there and find out what did this!>" Wrath shouted in his head and growled. "Give me a damn minute." He growls back and shakes his head and reforms his armor skin and starts over to the source of the noise.

within at least 3 minutes a helecoptor lands on the roof then takes off again in a rush, pausing only long enough for lance to see men getting on as well as loading what looks like a stretcher into the helicopter

Lance stops when he sees the helicopter, covers his ears, and gets on his knees to hide in the darkness of the rooftop he is on. "What's going on here?"

As Cleo sits up, she has a hand on her head. She looks up as the helicopter passes overhead

"what the Fuck just happened" Cleo heard in her head. As it continued, cursing Cleo Finally started to get up, her ears still ringing.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Gloria places her purple webbed guitar down as she stops the tune of 'Gloria' by Mando diao to answer her phone, tripping over her messy living room as her feet catch on her pajamas. As she reaches for the phone she falls slightly knocking over her overly durable lamp as she picks up the phone and says, " Hello this is Gloria Quade."
A gruff voice answers back in a serious tone of, " Gloria, This is Officer Ben calling. We found a list of contacts for if any thing happened to Zia Heino, and you were on the top of the list." Gloria works at finding her voice as her dim room seems to darken farther as the police on the line continues, "May you please come to the shop so we may talk to you?"
"Yes of course. Is Zia ok?" There is a long pause and she softly whispers as fear cuts into her, "Is he ok?"
"Miss i think it would be better if you came down here."
"Yes... i will be down there very soon."
"than-" she quickly hangs up as she tosses the phone back into the cradle and spins about to find her few pairs of pants and gets into street clothing that for her looks very odd for her to be in jeans and a t-shirt as she hurries out grabbing her keys and wallet as her door slams behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On hearing the sonic boom Markus screeches to a stop as he reaches up with a single hand to cover his ear and trys to squash his other one to his shoulder as his eyes water. The streets way back and forth from the water trembling in his eyes as he waits for the painful ringing to die down as he shifts quickly from surprise and confusion. He unbuckles him self and stumbles out of his car as the wheel crunches up slightly and he shakes his head he hears people cussing at him as he stumbles out and honking as his ears swivel about as the second sonic boom comes as he hears many other start up a while away as he covers his sensitive ears. He looks about as p[eople swirf to miss him as they drive off cursing as they branish their fists at Him. Markus flinches ever time he hears another one as he easily pushes his car into a spot on the side of the road. He starts towards where he heard the closest to investgate the sorces of these noises. Heading to the closest one, Zia's shop.

Markus shakes his head as he lopes along to the the shop named Zia's Shop to find the shop with a busted front door and the pudrid smell of the sewers that someone tried to clean coming from some where in the shop. He rubs his head as he pushes the busted door open since his ears are ringing from the noises of the city and the other sonic blasts. He shakes his wolfish head in hopes to clear the headache from the one he heard as he adjusts his suit and tried to fouse on the situation at hand. His ears flatten against his head in vain hopes to dim the noise as he steps in slowly as the cops start to arrive. He turns about not realizing he is to late to find the source of the noise or to see the helicopter take off. He waves half heartedly to them and waits for them to draw closer as the parties quickly clear things up to accept his help.
Markus bends over and crouches as he enters the building forced to keep his legs and back bent to accommodate his side as he raises his ears slightly before flatting them as he looks a bit like a scolded puppy, yes a large one that could probably easily fit it's mouth about your head but a scolded puppy none the less. He looks about noting that none of the shop it's self seems to of been touched as he shifts about trying to keep as much out of the way as he can. He slowly heads up stairs where he smells the scents of sewage and a harsh coppery smell that mixed with the smell of books, old and new. He enters the upper floors to find the forth story door broken from the stair well which seems odd and broken glass with non of the glass inside as questions started to reel. 'Some one tried to leave this building using this empty floor, so was someone able to drive someone off. But there was no body on the street or any signs of someone landing on the street so did a super take off and if so why here.' He writes down notes a bit deaf from the booms to hear his phone go off. He steps back into the stair way to lope up the stairs to the final floor to smell fresh panic, fear, blood with a lemony scent of cleaning, even some old blood that still smells relatively fresh. He silently follows the scent of panic to behind the couch where he finds the puddle of red soap and what looks like a missing rug from the clean patch on the floor where debris is not on the floor He quickly follows the scent of sewage to the roof as he smells faint traces of gas and the roof's gravel seems to be disturbed by a strong wind and pushed away from where something or someone might of landed. He grimaces as he looks towards the sky noting the many other scents with the one that dominates the apparently living area.

“Taken? Or dropped off.” He musses out loud and scribbles down the notes and heads back down to see them picking up a mack and he enters the back just as a doll like woman arrives in panic and them bagging a piece of mask. . He continues to look about with a pair of cops into the back room where he smells the scent of the sewer getting possessively rank with the small of dish soap and something else horrible. The smell he can tell was bothering the men with him as he explores He wanders toward a wall and sniffs about the wall and snorts, “ Gods smells like a pipe broke in the wall.”

“Yeah... hey can someone turn the light on?” A cop looks about before blinking as he turns off his flash light and looks about the wall and feels his eyes drawn to an oddity but cant quite place why. He runs his hands about the shelfs before he stops as Markus's ear perk up at the strange sound of a click. Markus gets closer as the cops steps back and kneels down to examine the area closer feeling a faint breeze coming from ground. “Hey I think we found some thing.” He shoves on the wall to feel it give slightly before it slides back like a doorway revealing a room. Within the room they find the source of the smell as well as a oil coated suit of swat armor, several open bottles of dish soap mixed with other smell killers, wet ground, a unmistakable gun and the hammer of the Paladin with the bike of the small time hero. About the room they can see miscellaneous nick nacks and more then enough things for making traps and fire starting equipment as well as loads of medical supplies and a few changes of clothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In about ten she hops of her bike and sees a few police about examining the shop as well as heading up. As she rushes forward off her abandoned bike she is stopped buy a cop who is looking rather weary as he says in a monotone voice, " Please Miss. No one is allowed pass here."
"But i was called to come down here by Officer Ben! And im the other Co-owner of this store." She crys out in hysterics since she sees that Zia is not on the first floor and she tries to force her way past him. She screams as she feels a arm about her waist to pull her away where she uses what little fighting ability she has to jam her elbow into his face getting him to drop her as she calls out, "Zia!" An officer catches her and holds her to him as she trys to get away.
"Miss Gloria please calm down. This is Officer Ben." She sniffles as she stops fighting and rubs her eyes as he lets her go and shows her over to a car and opens the door so she can sit down. " We were wondering if you know if Zia might have any one that may wish him harm?"
She stares up with large eyes and her mascara running ever so slightly tar like tears oozing down her porcelain white face. "W-wh-wh-what? He was attacked?" She rubs her eyes as the black streaks scar her doll like face as she shakes her head. " I don't know any one that would want to hurt him. What happened to Zia?"
"uh well that is classified informatio-"
"Dont give me that crap! What has happened to him cause cause I want to know!I known him since Middle school. The only person that i know ever actively hurt him at all was his fa- well step father. He was Alcoholic and very bitter towards Zia."
"Ah... Well to tell you the truth we don't know where he is but there were reports of a disturbance and his top floor door has managed to damage the wall. Two dents." Gloria looks up in disbelief as she starts up to be held down as she shakes her head as she sniffles.
"I cant think of any one that would want to hurt him enough to break into his house. He was always a nice person since he didn't want to become any thing like his dad. He never would mean to hurt any one if he could avoid it. The only time i saw him hurt any one was to protect someone he was watching over or someone tested his mile long patience."

The police carefully search every were as they find the movable shelf that he has his headquarters in and they locate the Paladin's armor with the help of Markus's nose of scent, a sharp eye of another officer, and weapons as well as the easily distinguishable bike. Gloria trying to keep every thing tidy peers in and swallows slightly as she shifts uneasily knowing that Zia had the healing abilities but this was a revelation on that he as actually reacting to the comics he read to try to become a actual hero. She slips back wondering what nut went lose in his head for taking a position for heroing when he really should of been watching the shop. She looks at her hands and shivers slightly before rubbing her arms and hurrying away as she goes back to trying to catalog every thing to make sure nothing was stolen. Unaware to people a reporter got in to try to see every thing that was wrong and quickly snaps pictures of the hidden hero hideout He notes down every thing he can about this hero and the attack it's self hoping he has a really good and juicy story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zia's form remains still during the plane ride as his shirt is ripped open and a defibrillator pads are placed on his chest as a breathing mask is placed over his nose and mouth as they force him to breath and jump start his heart as it starts to beat off pattern from the sonic blast to his body. Bruising starts to show visibly where the sound hit him the hardest as the skin there turns purple. The pain and damage of the attack seems to be enough to keep him unconscious during the flight as well as when they load him onto a gurney and start feeding into him antibiotics of massive amounts interveniously. To the amazement of those on the chopper Zia manages to last as long as he did even with his healing factor. Under light Zia looks deathly pale where he isn't bruising from the sonic bombardment as they hook him up to a few Ivs and scan him only to find out that cutting him open will probably kill him. The place him in a bed and strap him down as they start pumping doses of pain killers and anti-biotics that are more then what a normal person should have.

Last edited by Zincks on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

Lance waits for the helicopter to leave before getting back up and walking to the edge of the roof, which is across the street from Zia's shop. "What happened there...?" Wrath growls. "<I don't know, but it fucking hurt! ...Lance, I think she is here.>" Lance nods. "Yeah...I feel her too." Lance looks down at the street at Cleo and grumbles. "There you are." He says to himself quietly and jumps off the roof and lands down on the street, still has his armor-skin on. Cleo starts to walk away as she heard the helicopter leave. " i better get home" as she looked up she spotted Wrath coming her way. she walked over while holding her arm for it was bleeding cause of the glass. Lance walks over to her grumbling and looks at her arm. "What happened to you, and why didn't you come home after the library?" Cleo could tell it was Lance's voice and not Wrath's if she paid any mind to it.

Cleo blinked "I saw Zia coming out of the sewers with some guy and followed to see what he was up too....i was gonna mess with him abit while i was here too but then that loud noise happened then a limo came up there were these guys and then someone broke the window...." as she said this it was obvious that she was annoyed at all the noises..."my head hurts too and i am bleeding. and before you ask i have no clue what happened inside. i was out here the whole time" Lance grumbles again and nods and looks at her arm. "Yes I see the bleeding...now come on and let's get back so we can take care of that..." He turns around and starts walking. Cleo rolls her eyes as she follows him. "I was just about to head back as it is. I don't wanna be here if the police show up"

Lance shook his head and looked back at her as he walked. "You should not have been here anyway in your weakened state as it is. All you've done is put yourself in more pain...though I assume I know what to blame for urging you to follow him..." Cleo looked at him as she kepted walking "Well it was telling the truth. I do wanna make him feel the pain he caused me" Lance stops in his walk and looks back at her again. "What else did it say to you?" Cleo stopping when Lance did Answered back "that he never cared about me. which i think is true too." she looked saddened by this. "he and my mom never even liked each other." she whiped away a tear "so why should he like me"

Lance sighs a bit sounding a bit relived and upset. "Forget about him, you got me and your little friend now. Now come, let's go home, get you patched up..again, then go to bed..." "<Heh sounds like a child of mine alright saying that..hehe no doubt she knows though.>" Lance twitches once before starting to walk again. "fine..." Cleo then walked passed him in the direction of their house. Lance put a hand on her shoulder and walked with her. "What is bothering you little one? Besides Zia." "my head. and my arm"

Ok...." Lance pats her shoulder then walks her the rest of the way home. as they neared the house Cleo noticed the door was kicked in. "Lance did you forget to close the door when you left?" Lance pauses and growls at the sight of the door kicked in. "What the fuck! No I did not! Cleo stay here for a moment, I'm going to make sure its clear." He runs inside the house and looks around quickly shifting his right arm into a blade just in case. The house was empty and looked ransacked yet all that was really missing was food and any alcohol which had been in the house at the time. Things were thrown around as the intruders had searched the house but that was all.

Cleo just watches as Lance runs inside. she is at a loss as to who would break in to the house. " what do you see in there Lance?" Cleo called out Lance growls and sighs at the loss of food then looks at the door. "Come in, its ok...we need to get more food somehow though." Cleo heard her symbiote creep up into her mind, "what are you a child? Go in and see for yourself what is there." Cleo shakes her head as she makes her way inside the house. "well at least the funiture is still here" she said as she took in the damage around the rooms.

Lance grumbles and makes his armor go away as he starts straightening the place up a bit, using his tendrils to make the work go by a littler faster. "I'm guessing homeless pricks...seeing as the stole some alcohol too...not that we needed that anyway." Cleo starts to pick up the stuff in the kitchen not really saing much as she really just wanted to sleep since her head was really starting to bother her. Cleo's symbiote grumbled, "maybe if that lazy ass Wrath had spread out and given more people the same friendly pairing as we have then we might have had some friends to keep our home safe."

Wrath growled in Lance's head and took over breifly and glared at Cleo. "Watch your tongue offspring, because of this, tomorrow that is what I am going to do, so quiet!" He growled before giving control back to Lance and grips his head. "Ugh..." Cleo just shakes her head. "do we still have some pain killers?" The symbiote snapped back to Wrath, "bring the host as well, the more we can get the better." Lance growled. "Tell that thing to shut up, we will be going out tomorrow while you rest up. My head hurts now, and I need fucking sleep." He grumbles and storms off to his room. "damit DL do you have to agervate people right now...be quiet my head hurts. and if it is hurting me now i will make it ten times worse for you now shut up" Cleo then walks up stairs and strightens up her room then lays down on the bed and proptly falls asleep.

Last edited by optimalzelda on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:58 pm

ME AND REEPS POST :)
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

After hearing the sounds of police sirens Izen quickly takes off and puts his guns back and covers his shirt over it little does he know there is blood on his hands and on his shirt. As he runs a couple of blocks down he hears a man walking and talking on his cellphone Izen quickly snatches it and runs off. As he gets a feel for the buttons he realizes which button is what. Remebering that he read jasmines mind he quickly picked up on her cellphone number as he ran into a dark ally he punched in the numbers and waited for Jasmine to pick up.

Jasmine had tossed and turned in the bed trying to sleep after the helicoptor landed and her fathers doctors had Zia rushed off for surgery. As she lay in her bed in her room at the resort and looked at the moon her cell began to ring on the bed side stand. As she picked it up she was amazed to see it still working even after it had been crushed in her hand when she used it hit the man attacking Zia."Hello?" she says as she answers

Hearing Jasmines voice Izen suddenly begins to calm down " hey um i know we arent the best of friends..but i rather got caught up in a situation and i need some help is there anyway you can meet me somewhere?? i understand if you are unable to help me, but if you could id appreciate it alot."

Jasmine sat up suddenly as she heard Izens voice and suddenly relized that the blind man had not been at the shop when Uncle Frank had dropped her off nor had he been there wehn he and her father had come in and saved them. "Izen were are you? And were did ya get a cell?"

Izen hears the fone beeping and realizes that the battery is running low and quickly tells Jasmine" im a couple of blocks away from zias house i decided to take a walk and something horrible happend, all i know is that im not that far away from zias house im in some ally way, I need your help before the police get me"

Jasmine covers her hand with her face and thinks. "If this cell is stolen wipe it down then toss it down a sewer drain find a safe place to hide and I'll come get ya some how." she says as she grumbles

Izen suddenly backs up and hears footsteps approaching from behind him "ill wait for you in the ally way jas hurry". Izen suddenly hung up the fone and threw it down the sewer he then slowly backs up and sits up against the wall as he reads the persons mind who is walking by he realizes that this homeless man was just trying to find a place to stay and keep warm Izen suddenly takes off his cape and hands it over to the homeless man exposing his guns. Izen then sits down near a couple of boxes that keep him out of vision from others " Damn i hope shes on her way to help me"
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Deciding to take a break from looking for Wrath, Alastor decided to take up a missing persons case that police were still investigating. Climbing up into the bell chamber, he walked through one of the archways and straight off the roof. As he plummeted through the air, Thanatos took over and he transformed in midair, his wings spreading and taking him up into the sky. "All those people were reported to have gone missing near Hell's Kitchen. We should check there first." Thanatos made for Hell's Kitchen, the rooftops zooming by under him before he landed and looked down at the street. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, except for a van driving around a corner much too quickly. "Heh. Whoever's driving seems to be in a bit of a hurry. Maybe we should tail them." Thanatos took to the air and made sure to stay up high enough where the van's occupants wouldn't see him. After several minutes, and the van running a red light or two, the van parked in front of a dilapidated factory in a bad neighborhood. Thanatos landed on an adjacent rooftop and watched as two gangsters pulled a teenage girl, bound and gagged, out of the back of the van and carried her through the front door. "Whatever they have planned for that girl, it probably isn't a tea party. We need to act quickly." Thanatos scanned the side of the factory and saw a half-opened window. He flew up to it, and slowly crawled through it, carefully scanning his surroundings before planning out his next move.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Apologies for the double post. But this part is Sage and myself.

==============================================

When Thanatos got inside the factory, he saw that much of the equipment that would have been inside was gone, leaving an open area where there were several cages with feral looking dogs inside of them. Several wolves spattered with blood prowled the cages, snarling and drooling at the sight of their next meal. Several of the gangsters laughed at the sight of their captive squirming and trying to get free. "Loosen the gag and toss her in. I love listening to them scream." The floors of the cages had dried blood stains on them and the smell of decay and death filled the air. Thanatos quickly hid in a spot where he could still see the area. "Oh, god... They've been... feeding people to those things," Alastor whispered in his head. "Mm. When you've seen the kind of things I've seen, you realize that the creatures who do this sort of stuff don't have any souls." While one gang member undid the gag and a pair of them threw her into the cage without any hesitancy, the rest of the members gathered to watch the slaughter that would ensue. Eagerness was clear on their faces as they watched the carnage that was to surely to come. "Only got one shot at this!" Thanatos quickly jumped over the railings and spread his wings as the dogs run towards the girl. She opened her mouth to scream, but all that came out was "Huh?" as Thanatos scooped her up, the dogs howling in frustration at the loss of their next meal. At the sight of Thanatos stealing their entertainment, the gang members drew their guns and opened fire, numbering eight in total they all had pistols. They aimed at Thanatos and the girl without any care for which they hit as long as they hit something. "Bring her back! It was just getting started!" Thanatos cried out a bit in pain as a bullet went through his shoulder. "Cover your head!" The girl did so, and Thanatos flew out the nearest window. Flying up to a rooftop and setting down on it, Thanatos huffed loudly in pain as he checked his shoulder. Thanatos could see the girl was in shock, staring blankly and not reacting to external stimuli. From inside, he could hear cursing of the gang members at their entertainment being taken from them. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. Now stay here and hide. I'm going to make sure they never hurt anyone else again." Thanatos looked down at the factory as he activated his x-ray vision. He could see several of the gang members standing in front of windows. With a look of pure hatred on his face, Thanatos took to the air again and crashed through a window, knocking a gang member over the railing as he willed more armor to cover his body. As Thanatos hit the ground while grabbing the gang member, the other members let out a cheer at having something to shoot at and opened fire on Thanatos, not caring about their member being pinned by Thanatos. All that mattered to them was getting a kill.

Raising his arms over his head to deflect most of the bullets, Thanatos made a beeline for the next closest member, letting a blade slide of his wrist so he could slice into his neck. As the man let out a gurgling scream and began to drown in his own blood, Thanatos grabbed his gun and began to shoot at all the gang members he could see. "This used to be a nice neighborhood!" The remaining members went behind cover but one was hit and went down, leaving five left. One yelled as he fired upon Thanatos, "And it used to be free of freaks like you!" "Heh. Freak? Me?" Thanatos let his armor fade away, giving him the use of his wings as he flew up and stabbed the man in the heart, flinging him over the railing with a flick of his wrist. "I'm one of the ones fighting to get rid of the REAL freaks. Freaks like you pathetic little humans. Is watching your pets end others' lives what it takes for you to get off?" Thanatos felt a bullet graze the side of his face, coming dangerously close to his eyes. Plus running into the hail of bullets was bringing a slew of wounds as the gang members would simply empty their clips into him and then reload to do the same, feeling the thrill rise as death was near. Maniacal giggling trickled past Thanatos' lips as his armor once again covered his body, as well as his head, leaving two glowing red holes where his eyes were as he threw his head back and laughed like someone who truly wasn't afraid of dying. "YES! THAT'S IT! I HAVEN'T HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN AGES! If it's my fate to die tonight, then I'll give you hell before I do!" Thanatos emptied his gun as he took shots at the remaining gang members. The gang members took cover as Thanatos opened fire, waiting for a pause in the firing before coming out of cover to open fire themselves. Thanatos simply tossed the gun away and ran straight at them, most of the bullets bouncing off his armor. He let his blades slide out of his wrists, and let out a scream of pure bloodlust as he jumped at two gang members, stabbing both of them at once. As the last of the gang members went down, Thanatos could see the sky was lightening, dawn was coming and the sounds of police sirens still filled the air. Thanatos briefly watched the dogs tear into the flesh of their former masters. "Heh. In life, you were all inhuman pieces of shit. Now, you can be dog shit." Thanatos quickly made for the window, letting his armor fade away before flying back up to the rooftop and taking the girl down to the ground. "It's over now. The police are on their way." Thanatos quickly took flight and made haste for the clock tower as the sirens got closer to the factory.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Markus settles down out side as he looks at his phone and raises his brow in suprise he missed a call as he carfully clicks redile and holds his phone close to his ear.
Markus saw the CSI go in to get a further analysis of all that was inside and get a better idea of what happened, forcing the news reporters away as a barrier was set up. The sonic resonations were still going on as well as the sound of dozens of sirens filling the air as the streets started to be filled by police cars heading off to investigate crime scenes being reported. However despite all of that Markus heard quite clearly a very pissed off Blake say in a level yet deadly tone, "Markus! get back to the station this instant before i come out with a silver bullet to put you down personally." Not leaving any room for argument he hung up the phone and went back to answering the inquiries and reports coming in about the ever increasing death count that was happening in the city.
Makus swallows as he adjusts his jacket that fits his size and asks which way the station is before he runs on all fours in that direction to get there, knowing no car will like him at this size.

Markus sees cop cars and ambulances blaring their sirens as they speed through the streets. As he got closer to the station he could see it looked very empty with most of the cop cars gone out on investigation. When he got into the station he found it was an oderly chaos, much going on at once as the entire office was abuzz yet there was a clear set path to the machine he saw. He did not get very far before he felt someone grabbing the scruff of his neck from behind and started dragging him away. From the smell of tobacco and smoke he could tell it was Blake who sounded as pissed as he had on the phone, "alright wolf, get that location now." He pulled Markus into his office with the map which was now blank, there weren't any tic tacs on it to mark off locations on the city. Blake stepped back to all but glare at Markus.
Markus keeps his ears flattened as he places a shirt about his ears to dull the pain of the sonic booms before setting up his tracking spell and carfully scribbles out the spell and mutters it as he lays out a map and finishes the spell as he places a wooden peice out. He watches as the wood moves about to find where the spirit is.
Blake looks at the spot on the wood and compares it with what he saw on the map, "good, let's go and get this guy. You will be coming with, your talents could come in handy again." He headed out to the back room where a group of heavily armored swat and cops were sitting there waiting for orders to move out. Markus saw the metallic being that had been talked about on the news that had been helping out the police of late. Cog looked over at Markus and did a quick scan of him, obtaining biological information and any wounds he may have suffered. Markus can smell a mixture of flesh, metal, and car oil coming from Cog. Blake let the teams know of the location they had to go to, the place being near the docks, and gave one final order before they started heading out, "shoot to kill, if you have a shot you take it, no questions. This is a hardened killer we are dealing with, do not take any chances. Questions?."

"i got one if i can not shoot can i bite? and does it have to be presentable for any investgation?"
Blake looks at Markus, "no, you shoot, we do not need this guy to become a werewolf. And at that close range, if you can get that close, then you will more likely than not be dead."
"they only becomes were wolds if they surive." His voice trails off before adding, " besides that is an outdated belife."
"doesn't matter, no biting, period. You use anything else."
Markus looks at his hands and smiles, " is it ok if i make street pizzia?"
A few of the officers smile, glad to have anything to help relieve the tension. Blake remains firm as ever, "as long as the only way he is coming out of that building is in a body bag i am fine with it."
"well how about a gumbo pot?"
"Enough of this, we leave now before Leland has time to prepare any more than he already has." At that the officers fell back onto their training and started gearing up for battle.
Markus's light hearted demontor hardens as he says seriously no longer cracking jokes, " Dont worry sir we will get him and he will pay for his atrosities one way or another." Marukus spets into the heavey van testing the durablity before placeing all of his were weight on to the car and finds a seat as he slochnig ove rto acomindate his size.

As they drove off to the location the sky started to lighten as dawn approached, the location was quickly surrounded and the area barred off. A protective circle formed around the building and Blake came out in his own body armor, ready to break into the building. Snipers took up their positions to watch the windows while two swat members went up to break down the door and start moving in. As they filed through the building they found it empty aside from a body which had it's eyelids, lips and skin over its teeth cut off. The person's right arm looked like it had been chewed off, leaving a blooded stump behind, the rest of the body was in poor shape as the clothing was in tatters as the man had been flayed. But aside from that the building was completely empty, getting a loud curse from Blake as he headed out of the building, grumbling curses against werewolves. Their prey had slipped through their fingers, they had him and now he was gone. The body was not Leland, it was someone else who had been caught and killed by that animal.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 am

Once Zia had been wheeled into the emergency surgery room, the doctors performed an MRI to see how much damage they would be dealing with. But as soon as the scan was done they hooked Zia up with painkillers to ease his pain and what they saw as his inevitable passing. His inner organs and bones in his chest were a mess, compound fractures, internal bleeding, it was a miracle that he was still alive even with the forced respirator they had in them. One of the doctors went out to find Jasmine or Arthur to break the news to them, "does he have a will or next of kin? How he is alive is something we will attribute to a healing ability but even so, the amount of internal damage looks to be too much for even that."
Arthur finds the doctor looking for him and follows him to see Zia.
" Let me see him first doctor then I will talk to my daughter."
The doctor leads Arthur to the hospital room where Zia is being kept. Arthur walks over and looks the man over and thinks to himself; he has to want it. Arthur then speaks to the doctor.
Zia lays in the bed connected to an iron lung forcing him to breath as he has two IVs in him as he lays there unconscious from his body unable to deal with the damage. His chest is bandaged with fresh bandages as blood oozed through the white linen. A nurse is gently cleaning up the blood that came out of his ears and muth grom the attacks. His body looks like he took a fall off a building and lands face first from the bruising that is showing.
"I want you to wake him up doctor. I have one question that he must answer for me before I decide what course of action to proceed with." Most doctors would argue with this request on the grounds that it would not do any good but this one merely agrees and begins the process to wake the unconscious super.
Zia's eyes slowly open as he is brought about and his eyes are heavily glazed with the drugs that have been entering his system to dull the pain.
As Zia comes to he sees there are three people in the room with him, the doctor, Arthur and a pale skinny gentleman with odd eyes. Arthur motions to the pale man and he walks over and places his hand on Zia's forehead. Almost immediately he is whisked away from the hospital room and finds himself sitting in a large leather chair in front of a desk in what looks like a classic study. The leather chair behind the desk turns and Arthur is there. Amazingly as Arthur begins to speak Zia can hear him. " Zia I am here to tell you that you are very near death. You can hear me due to the fact that one of my telepaths is connecting my mind to yours. You have very little time so I have one question for you. Do you want to live?"
ZIa swallows slightly and says simply, "yes....if i am still alive."
Arthur nods his head... "Excellent then you are about to partake a journey that only one with your unique talents could survive. If all is successful then I will explain further once you are back amongst the alive. Until then stay strong and hold onto your goal of life." With that Arthur pulls away from Zia's mind and addresses the doctor. " Take him downstairs he has agreed to the procedure." Arthur then leaves the room in search of Jasmine.
Jasmine had look around the room for some cloths to put on then decided against it when she found the clothes she had been wearing and realized they were in desperate need of a wash. She slips her slippers on and then one of her deep purple robs that is warm and soft to the touch. She slips the cell into her pocket after looking at the number. "No way Im gonna be able to call him back if his cell died." she says to Mouse as they head out to find her father. Dad. Who would a thought I'd be here with him again., she thinks to her self as she makes her way to the people in the resort and is soon pointed in the direction of her father. As she goes down a elevator she thinks on how Izen could of gotten her cell and she comes to the answer when she remembers Izen speaking into her mind. "Damn supers! Damn telephaths!" she hiss and slams her fist into the wall and it responds oddly. As she looks at her hand she relives her temper got the better of her again and she had once again turned diamond. As the doors open she see her father. " Oh dad, there ya are." she says as she tries to calm her self down. " Umm, I need to go find a friend. Hes back near Zias shop........... How is Zia?" she ask dreading the answer. Over the last year few people had treated Jasmine civilly after the scandal about her father and even though Jasmine had originally blackmailed Zia into letting her stay he had still treated her kindly and she did not want to lose one of her few friends. As that though crossed her mind she remembered Vlad. "Well two actually. Vlad and Izen. Though I dont know were Vlad is."
Arthur smiles at Jas and responds..." Well Jassie Zia is in pretty bad shape but the doctors do think that he has a chance to pull through. He's going into surgery right now and it will be touch and go but we just need to have faith in his will to live."
"Now what is this about a friend that needs help? Is this another of your strays little one?" Arthur asks
Jas thinks a bit and replies " Not exactly one of mine but he is staying in Zia's building and he seems to be in some trouble. He called me a little bit ago from a cell that he picked up even though I didn't give him my number... which was kinda weird but I guess since he's telepathic it's not to hard to figure. How do you get used to being around so many supers? Anyway I think he needs help."
Arthur looks thoughtful for a moment then smiles at his daughter. " Supers... best way is to always be cautious. On that note of course he can come here but I think you should stay here just in case Zia needs a friendly face. I will ask Frank to go get him if that's ok?
Jas makes a bit of a face at this but mellows a bit. "Thanks dad that will be fine." I think I'll get take a little nap for now. Thanks for coming to get me dad." She walks away then thinks I wonder how dad will find him? Oh well I'm sure he has detectives and such for that kind of thing.
Arthur smiles and walks off and makes a call to Frank. " Frank one of Jassies's strays has gone missing and needs retrieval. This one is unknown so please take Blue team with you they should prove invaluable in sending my greetings."
As Izen sits near the boxes that are in the alleyway he suddenly begins to shiver. Even though he got of the phone with Jaz merely seconds ago,Izen felt like time had flew by him in a range of decades, and begins to grow impatient and furious" God i should of never given my stupid jacket away.....nor should i of trusted Jaz to come and rescue me".Izen gets off the ground and begins to walk towards the end of the alleyway moving his hand to feel the texture of the wall and how far does the path range to before it is done. As he reaches the end he hand suddenly drops to his side exposing the end of the alleyway. As Izen quietly listens he can hear a couple of drunks perhaps standing next to bar....and the sound of a bus stopping near him to let off passengers...as the bus leaves he hears sirens get closer and closer he begins to reach to grab his guns eagerly waiting for a miracle yet expecting the worst
It begins slowly almost like a caress. Izen begins to feel the touch of another's mind on his. Then another joins and another and another. He feels them begin to surround him. Each builds a solid wall around his mind until Izen is completely blocked into his own mind. As mentally blind as any normal person.
Then a voice calls to him. A fifth mind calls to him. "Greetings Mr. Izen" and with this Izen can see a pale slender man walking towards him in the created mental prison.
Izen sees the man walking towards him and yet hesitates to answer" wha..who are you what do you want from me? and how do you know who i am".Izen suddenly begins to grow more aware as he keeps his focus on to the man in front of him
"My name is Byron. I have been sent here by Arthur Guinness and his daughter Jasmine to extend an invitation. I apologize for the possible overreaction but Mr Guinness is a very cautious man and he wanted to be assured that you were safe before he invited you to his home and not knowing your strength well caution is the better part of valor eh?"
Izen suddenly backs up and is shocked as a smile embraces his face and under his breathe he quietly says" ha and to think i doubted you for a moment". Izen suddenly takes a step towards the man and expresses his gratitude by handing his weapons over" well my trust is sincere i will hand you these weapons over to show you that i mean no harm and only wish to show you that i am as harmless as a fly"
The man smiles at this. "We appreciate the gesture but your physical weapons are the least of our concerns. It is your mind with which we are concerned. Mr. Guiness is a very powerful man with many secrets. He also treasures his privacy and that of his daughter. So he'd like to extend a little warning before you enter his home."
At that Izen is taken in his mind to another room. A stark room with stainless steel walls that smells faintly of formaldehyde. There he sees Arthur Guiness talking to an impossibly large man with tattoos covering his completely hairless body.
"That is my predecessor." inputs Byron.
"Well Bernard it seems you have me at a disadvantage." Arthur says to the tattoo'd man. " I suppose I have no other option than to pay you the money you are asking for."
The tattoo'd man smiles at this. "No hard feelings Arthur it's just business right? And once the money is in my private account then your daughter will never have to worry about her larcenous ways ever coming to light."
Arthur frowns a little and sighs." You were one of my top agents Bernard and I trained you myself. I guess I should have suspected this..." Just the the large man's body goes stiff like a statue.
"Wha... what is this?" The man stammers.
Arthur shakes his head and continues. "Did you really think I would let you get away with this Bernard? Or that the men you trained but whom I pay would betray me? I think not. Byron informed me of your plot three days ago. You we're allowed to glean the information that you stole from my mind. "
Arthur walks over to the man and takes his hand in a firm hand shake." And I am sorry Bernard but I am afraid I am going to have to fire you."
Bernard's eyes go wide in terror. The hand that Arthur is holding begins to smoke and then ignites in flame. The flames begin to slowly engulf the massive man. The sight is so real that Izen can feel the heat and smell the cooking flesh and is deafened by the screams of the man being consumed by his own private pyre. When it is over Arthur pulls a handkerchief from his pocket and cleans the ash from his hand and walks out of the room.
As Izen comes back to himself Byron says to him. "please take this warning to heart. Stay out of the minds of the guests of my masters home. Now we will release the walls and Frank will escort you to Mr. Guinesse's home.
Izen feels the walls lift and a deep voice say to him...
"Hello Mr. Izen I'm Frank. If you would please come with me. I have a coat here if you'd like. Miss Jas thought you could use one.
Izen shakes his head as to sort out what just happend in his mind..and faces down as if he is staring at the floor as the vision and the sensation of a man burning in his mind occurs over and over he suddenly snaps out of his trance after hearing the voice of a man echo..as the man speaks he had a moment of deja vu almost as if he met the man before" uh yeah frank......thankx...." as he walks towards Frank he grabs his jacket and thinks about his visions one more time before replying to Frank.." i just wanted to say thankx for the help Frank a good friend you are indeed".Izen takes out his Pistols and hands them over to Frank...."Take this as a form of appreciation knowing that i wont hurt you or anyone around me....but i do expect to get them back when we reach out destination for they are valuable to me".Izen raises his hand "what do you say we get out of here before the cops show up?"
Frank accepts the pistols. "Right you are Mr. Izen this way to the car. You just relax you will be in paradise in a matter of hours."
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Edward went back to his bar and stripped off his biohazard suit, throwing it into the trash since the oil covering it made his skin crawl, if he still had normal skin that is. But as he looked around he saw that the decaying touch of the oil had spread to more of his bar, the plants on the walls were starting to droop, it would only be a matter of time before they fully died. Plus ever since he had gotten out of that mess, his head and neck just felt off, like there was an overlying layer he could not shake off.

Looking in the bar mirror he saw to his mixed dismay and interest that he himself was starting to show corruption, yet instead of withering and dying like the rest of his plants, he was just taking on a darker tinge, getting black blotches on himself. Regardless, it had been a long and hectic night, he poured himself a glass of water, pulled out a chair, and turned on the small TV he had bought so he could watch the morning news. He paused before sipping to raise it up while looking at his plants, “cheers.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The morning came with chaos, though the sonic shock-waves had stopped at dawn the police sirens could still be heard along with another, grimmer message. A tired looking reporter sipped at her coffee while a phone number ran along underneath her, “good morning New York, before we begin today’s report the NYPD have an important message, the city is under lockdown for the time being, all schools are closed and all residents are told to stay in their homes until further notice. If you or anyone you know has had any contact with the thick oil substance which has been reported coming out of water lines and on some of the more violent homeless, please contact the number below and wait to be picked up and taken to the hospital. Do not try and go to your local hospitals by yourself, there is a special location where treatment is being given.

As for our city itself, several buildings have been put under quarantine by the police due to being overcome by the oil.” She paused to take another sip of coffee, “as a warning, what is ahead may be unsettling so change the channel now.” A pause and then she continued, “the alleyways and streets are a disaster area, bodies of dozens of civilians litter them, all of the bodies are reported to have suffered massive internal hemorrhaging with a rare few being decapitated. The total number of dead is unknown, nor are the ones responsible for this massacre.” Putting up a shadow of a smile, “but in other news, the identity of the hero dubbed ‘Paladin’ has been found, a shop owner by the name of Zia Heino has been identified as the hero. His current location is unknown yet a helicopter owned by the recently released ex-villain Arthur Guinness is reported to have come to the shop and leave shortly afterwards. Involvement is up for question. More news on that as details arise. But a final detail, any shop owner who had a break in last night and, as is reported, had all classical music, stereo’s, and subwoofer’s stolen should make a report of it and send in the number stole alongside their most recent inventory and sales records for reimbursement to be provided.”

Back at the station Blake is taking a long inhale from his cigarette as he reads over the report that the minds of the dead is inconclusive, no definite data can be found on the killer other than black lines and hair. The raped girl had the name “Thanatos” come up in her mind a lot, that would pend investigation but not under his jurisdiction. He would be in a meeting soon to determine what should be done with the city, there was something in the sewers, that much was clear, but they would need to call in the national guard to clear it out, they simply did not have enough men or adequate enough equipment to clear it out.

Though at least there was some good news to come from all of the havoc of last night, whatever had attacked Zia, some of its mask had been broken off and the metal bits were being analyzed by his crew at that moment. Of the people reported staying at Zia’s home, the sociopath Russian, Vlad, was still in the hospital so that only left Zia and Arthur’s daughter Jasmine. She must have something special about her since between her and Zia he would place his money on the one who is the least injured from that encounter. Holding aside his cigarette as he took a sip of coffee he continued to muse on their findings. As long as the girl wasn’t caught breaking the law she was of little concern to him, tabs would be kept up on anyone showing super powers, he would have to check if anyone had spotted anything with her as of late.

Through his drunk haze Edward held the glass still as he stared at the TV as the report of Zia’s identity being revealed came up. Well there wasn’t anything he could do, if he came out after him it could get the news to make a bit on him being a super powered individual but with the city distracted by the oil incident he wouldn’t get nearly as much of a business increase if he had the revelation come when it had been dealt with.

When Alistor got back to his office he found that yet again his stereo was playing classical music yet there was no sign of anyone having broken in, everything was as it had been.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Light filters through the blinds. The sound of an iv drip is heard as Zia beings to wake up. The slow soft steps of a doctor coming to cheek up on Zia can also be heard. ZIa opens his eyes slowly as he comes out of his dosing as he takes in his surroundings half suprised he wasnt dead. He groans slightly as his brusies throb and he sits up as quick as he can as the night floods back into his mind, attempting to roll out of the bed as panich flairs in him.
Jasmine followed the doctor to ZIas room. Uncle Frank was still a half hour, but at least he had found Izen. "Now please remeber Miss. Jasmine. He will probly still be asleep so do not feel to bad if he dose not wake up." the doctor tells her as he opens the door.

Zia hits the floor, before yanking the IV out of his arm and wraps the blanket about his waist and an arm as he kicks the window hard as fear of being in a hospital washes over him. In his panisch his foot goes through the glass as he lets out a scream of terror as his foot remains though the intact glass and he jerks back hitting the ground and scrabbles back away from the window Looking at his foot wondering what the hell just happened as a stream of Arabic prayers and cursing flows out of his mouth.
"ZIA!" Jasmine yells as she shoves past the doctor how stents him self up and brush off his coat. "Hello. Im glade to se your up. Here lets have a look at you." the doctor says as he walks over to the fallen Zia. "Z? Ya okay? I heard ya yelling and cursing?" Jasmine says as she lets the doctor past her so he can look Zia over.
Zia pushes him self back as he finds his togue to speak so others can understand him. "What were! Jas." His brain works at all the information of what has happned to him as he works at trying to find away out of this place seeing it as a cell of sorts. " Get me out of here."
Jasmine gives Zia a look, "Ya need ta let the doc look at ya. My dad didn't have his best doctors put ya back togther just so ya can go get yer self torn to pice again."

Zia continues to move backwards as he hits the bed and pulls him self up as he grabs any thing he can pick up easily nd readys it like a weapon, " Keep them away from me. They are ....just keep them away."
Jasmine narrows her eyes as she reachs out and grabs Zia make shift weapon. "Stop this! Hes trying ta help you!"

Zia jerks back as he keeps one hand about the blanket and the other on the make shift weapon as he stummbles away lookingo for a way out. "No. Its a doctor! just keep him away." Zia huffs as he holds the weapon threatenly and keeps his eyes on the doctor.
JAsmine greets her teeth. "ZIA! SNAP OUT OF IT! THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" shes yells at him as she uses her other hand to grab his shoulder. "All of New York knows
Zia flinches away and looks like panic is getting the better of him as his weapon falls from his hand and he crouches ready to try to spring for the door. As he does his foot finds solid surface for a moment before his foot and leeg slide though it as more of his body starts to Follow. Zia's eye's open wide form the shock of this happening as he thinks to him self 'no im sold damit what is going on.' He stops falling as he remains up to his thigh's in the bed before the pain hits him of being stuck in the bed. " What ! what did they do to me?!" Zia starts to breath faster and in shorter breaths as he trys to pull him self out of the bed."
[21:09] ZincksTanuki: solid*

"Plese sir, calm down. Breath and pictuer your self passing throught the bed." the doctor says with a soothing voice.
ZIa looks at the doctor then the bed then back as he huffs and trys to calm down but his leg just sank through the bed. He closes his eyes as he trys to immagin him self going therough the bed He started to move slowly before he suddently droped and melted part way through the floor with a leg. Zia opens his eyes as he gasps in pain from the phasing and shakes in small spazzums, " it hurts!" Zia starts pushing up as his leg slowly comes out of the floor before he gasps in releave and curls up under the bed having a freak out in his head not quite having Jasmine's words hit him for about another minute before he shoots out and grabs' sJas's front, " WHatdoyoumeanNewyorkknowswhoiam?"

Jasmine kneels down and looks at Zia, " this is gonna be hard to take so let the doc look ya over first. K." she says as she steps aside and lets the doctor through. "Hello again. Well the procedure went well. You are fully healed. You still need to rest to regain your strength but you will live. Though I do believe we have just discover the side affect of the operation. Your healing ability has burnt its self out and it appears that in its place a new power has taken its place. It seems you may wish to speak with some of the psychics about learning some mental work out that will help you regain control of this new power."

Zia curls up into a ball unable to deal with the several sudden large changes to his life as he calls over the doctors shoulder, " What did you mean by that?!" He pulls away from the doctor as the moment of adrenlinen fades from him and werryness sets in despite his panic of a doctor so close to him. He springs onto the bed to put the bed between him self and the doctor glowering as he hears the new news. " What would you know about my healing and its never burnt out before." He keeps mostly hostail towards the doctor as well as extremely wary as his eyes start roaming again for a weapon.
The doctor looks at him and gives him a sad smile, "You were badly hurt. Your small healing ability was the only thing keeping you alive and at that only barly. The operation helped bust your power but it still burnt it self out keeping you alive and healing you." the doctor motion for Jasmine to get a wheel chair. "Now if you tack it easy you can accompany Mistress Jasmine here out to the pool. The sun will do you good." the doctor says as he finishes up looking over Zia.

Zia makes an increasingly difficult patient with trying to keep away from the doctor and stealling any thign sharp to throw it across the room being a intern's worse nightmare to deal with.
Once the doctor is finished with him Jasmine steeps in and takes away any and all sharp objects and passes him a gown then shoves him into a wheelchair. "Now tack it easy." she says to him as she wheels him out and into the sun light. Zia can feel the warm sun return some of his lost energy. "Now come on Z. We need to talk." she says as she stops out side and sits down at a table were she left her laptop and opens it and tunrs it towards him showing the new from New York. Zia'shands keep tight on the arm rests as he is wheeled out clearly hating being in a hostpital till he is shown the new. COlor drains from his face as he scrolls down about them finding his stuff and he slumps back in a defeated manner. He doesnt say any thing as the shock dig's it's self deeper into him.
Jasmine orders them food as the shock of what happened sinks in. Off in the distance Jasmine sees the jet land and knows that Uncle Frank has arrived with Izen.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am

As morning came, despite the news warnings, Cleo's symbiote took control of her and went into Lance's room to whack him with a tentacle, "oi! Lazy ass, get up! Let's go infect some people already."

In the hospital where Zia was currently staying there was a small tremor which went through the building, this wasn't unusual since lately a few mini-earthquakes happening in that islanded area. There hadn't been much damage so far, just some larger waves crashing onto shore and some cracking in the roads. The cause of the small earthquakes was assumed to just be some more active plate maneuvering on Earth's crust, nothing big was seen to be coming from this though the underground echo-location waves caught a skim surface of something that looked a little odd. But it would take a while before anyone would go and investigate just what it was so for the time being there wasn't anything to be concerned about.

When Arthur got around to checking his messages he saw he had one which stated that a pair of rather important individuals wished to meet and talk with him. Gerald Wellington, the head of the unions in New York, and Don Marcello, the current head of the mafia controlling a significant portion of that area as well as several other hot spots in the world, were the two who wanted to talk with him. The message said they had a business proposal for Arthur and were waiting on his reply.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 pm

WOOT WOOT AWSOME POSTS WITH ME AND REEP
~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The flight had passes in silence as Frank looked over reportd that came in. Dealing with some and send the more importan ones onto to Arthuer. As the jet landed and finaly came to a stop the ground shook a little. "Were here and it looks like we are still having those small quakes." Frank says to Izen as he stands up.

As Izen is sitting on the jet he keeps his focus on the visions that he had......and begins to concentrate on how to decipher what that vision meant. Hearing Franks voice Izen is suddenly broken from his concentration and startled" Thankx for the back up Frank due indeed believe that ill return the favor one day". Izen gets up to brush himself off and prepares his visit with Jasmine"oh by the way Frank im going to have to have my guns back"

Frank shakes his head, "You might want to look into diffrent weapon. Ones that a blind man wont be thrown into jail for being caught with." he says as he hands them back, "Now I'll tack you to see Mistress Jasmine."

Izen laughs as he Hears what Frank says" you my friend are one of a kind dont let my vision fool you my friend.....".Izen lowers his glasses to expose his blind eyes to Frank"...why cant i do what any other man does we all have the same senses....yet i lost one but ive gained more then i bargained for Frank.".Izen raises his glasses back up and in telepathy tells frank" why dont you be a friend and help.....lead me to were Jasmine is frank id appreciate it alot".Smiling as he Looks at Frank

Frank shakes his head but as Izen tried to send the messeg telepathicly he suddenly fill as if he had run full tilt into a brick wall.

Izen suddenly becomes shocked and takes a step back putting his hand on his head while becoming unbalanced"whoa wat was that".Izen walks off the plane and looks around wondering "what the hell was that...why wasnt i able to message him in telepathy..Im sure this Arthur character has something to do with it..well lets go frank lead the way"

There is a deep boom laugh from Frank, "I though you were warrend about talking into people minds. Are boss has had all of us trained to resist such things. So be polite and just talk to people." he says and guides Izen to were Jasmin and Zia are.

as Izen passes by Frank and tells him"ha well trained Frank well trained". Walking towards the table Izen walks up to Jas hitting his foot against the table leg...Izen stumbles yet keeping his balance walking past Jas exposing the back of his bloody shirt to zia and Jas..Izen takes a seat at the table" hey jas hey zia hows everything with you guys? oh and whats the occasion?"

Jasmine is a bit shocked by the blood as she looks at Izen."Izen, what happend?" she hisses at him and waves good bye to Uncle Frank as he heads off to report to Arthur."Why is there blood on your shirt? Was there another riote?" she ask as Mouse jumps up into her lap.

Izen move his seat back and tilts his head off to the side" id rather not talk about this in front of Zia please can we take this outside...were it is more appropriate...?.Leaving his chair Izen sticks his hands out trying to find a wall were he can follow to and be guided out to the hall

Jasmine rolls her eyes and stands up taking Izens hand. "We are out side." she says and leads him towards the pool and out of Zias hearing. "Carfull the pools infront of you." she says as she lets go of his hand and turns back to look at Zia. Mouse had followed at a lazt pace and then jups at Izen using his as a spring board to land on Jasmine's shoulders.

"oh were outside yeah um...i new that "laughing as he takes a step back giving space between himself and Jasmine. Izen turns and faces in the direction of the pool and says" Look Jasmine dont get me wrong im not a bad guy in anyway....but the blood on my shirt....well no need to worry its not mine i killed someone today in self defense it was a life threatining situation.....kill or be killed in theis battlefield....i hope you understand...i would also like to meet this Arthur character....im growing very fond of his actions lately and ive had a vision of what might come...".Rolling his head around as it cracks he stops and faces Jasmine,Izen then begins to pet mouse

Jasmine gave him a look, "Hey I'm not one to throw stones when it comes to picking some ones pocket but if it was self defence why not just go clear yer name. And as for meeting my Father, why do you want to?" she says as she scratchs Mouse behind the ear. Thinking hard on what he said. Why was it she keepte finding triger happy people.

"well i had a vision of your father doing some horrible stuff and was hoping that maybe i could talk to him about it".Izen takes off his glasses and removes his hand off of mouse and takes a deep breathe as he lifts his head pointing towards the sun" Ah what i would do just to be able to see what goes on around me....that is my curse....but my blessing is i dont see peoples flaws..but...i do know yours....".Winking and smiling as he walks past Jas" whatdya say we head back......... now that you know all the news...and i do wish to speak to Arthur i will confront him about this vision....well how about you lead the way then?"

Jasmine frowns as she leads him back to the table and falls deep into her thoughts. Though in the end she comes to the conclution that she needs to talk with her father.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Before heading to ESU, Alastor watched the news while he took notes on what the reporter was saying. "That odd black substance is obviously making the homeless insane with rage... But where did it come from?" When Alastor saw that the Paladin's true identity had been revealed, his jaw dropped slightly. "Huh. I never would have guessed." Alastor left his home and headed for his office at ESU. "Alastor, if schools are closed, then why are you heading to the university?" "I just have something I need to get from my office." When he got to the office and heard his music player was on, his eye twitched. "Goddammit. This HAS to stop," Alastor said in a thoroughly irritated tone, fishing through his desk. "Where did I put that thing- Aha!"

Alastor was one who was prepared for almost anything, so it came as no surprise when he fished a tiny camera out of his desk drawer. He put it in a bookcase, where no one would likely see it, and switched it on. Alastor decided to grab a quick drink before he went home, and got the item he came for, his lesson plans, before going to a teacher's lounge. Only a few teachers were there as Alastor pulled a paper cup out of a cupboard. He turned the faucet on and filled his cup up, taking his time to slowly drink it as he went back to his car.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Lance growls from the rude wake up and glares up at Cleo and narrows his eyes. "Ok...Cleo wouldn't come in here and slap me willingly...you damn spawn of Wrath, get the hell out of my room!" He growls at her and turns on the tv with a tentacle, the tv had been turned to the news already and Lance watches the morning report then glares at Cleo again. "Look, even if we did want to go out and do that, we can't! People are gonna be indoors!" Lance suddenly shudders and shifts to Wrath who looks at Cleo and clicks his tongue. "Tsk tsk tsk...kids these days...if it's not money they want, they want you to go and infect people...sheesh!" He grumbles and flicks Cleo. "Now be a good lil spawn and shut the hell up. We must be patient, for it is a virtue! There will be a time to strike, and when it comes, it shall be glorious! Now shut the hell up, give the girl back control, and take a damn chill pill. You whiney lil bitch." He huffs before turning back to the tv and thinking as Lance takes back over. "Damn buggers..."
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

Zia leans back before sitting up as he remember about his shop. " Hey Jas can i barrow your phone." As she hands it to him he mummbles out his thanks and dials Gloria's cell and waits for an answer. Gloria many many miles away answers the phone and says, " Hello this is Gloria speaking, Who is this?"
"Ah Gloria...its me ZIa and I'm...i dont know where."
Her voice lowers , " Oh Zia are you alright?" Zia looks at the phone as he turns up the volume and starts to say "i can't hear you" but his arm shoots away from his ear as she hears her scream through the phone. " ZIa you little rat shit lying bastered you said you would never go out to get involved in the super's war you nit wit. Your scum for breaking that promise that we made all those years ago. Jackass. The police found your fucken hide out your suit and every thing. Once you get back here im going to tan your hide and make you remember the beating im going to give you cause it is going to pale to any thing your step father did to you after he found out you werent his son. I am going to beat your entire scrawny body black and purple you jerk. Why didn't you tell me that you were heroing. I could of done so much more you you you repugnant chien vulgaire,"ZIa keeps the phone at arms lenght as she screams at him with hits of french darting into her screams and insults at him.

On her side the entire shop is looking at her in fear and all the people that happen to be working and now cowering hold up a sign asking if it is the paladin and she nods before screaming more french and english obscenity into the mouth peice. Her doll like looks contorted in a fierce rage that could drive away a heard of stampeding Elephants with cannons driving them forward. Most of the people in there listen intently as well as people out side the shop for news on the missing hero and to lisen to a woman bitch him out. Any one listening can hear that gloria has a set of lungs on her like an Italian opera singer as she screams her wrath into the phone.
Zia on the other side is looking thoroughly annoyed as she continues screaming at him as he sets the phone down with an odd look in his eyes as the screaming and accusations thrown at him start to quickly ware away at him. After about 10 minutes of her screaming at him he finally picks it up and something quite unlike him yells back with undeniable rage behind his voice as he clenches the fork he was spinning about his his fingers from her yelling.

"GLoria shut the fuck up. I just found out my life has crashed about me with being a hero and they said i can no longer heal, I am in a fucken hospital and im already as black and blue as i can get on entire sides of my body."At this he brings his fist down a with the prong sided of the fork into his leg as he continues to yell at her to pissed off to care about the pain in his leg and not registering it, " All i know is that i nearly died by a monster busting my door down and hitting me with noise Glor. Now get off my fucken Case." Zia snaps the phone close and chucks it with out thinking as it shatters on the cermet then the pain hits him as he looks down removing his hand to see that it stuck there then griping the fork again as blood starts to swell about the four punctures. The rage that filled him dies away quickly at that site as he keeps his and about the handle. Before he covers his face and rubs his forehead as the fork phases part way through him but he manages to keep him self from passing through the chair.

Gloria pulls her head away surprised she heard that and is in shock since this is the first tie Zia has ever snapped like that and the fact he nearly died. She hears the call end as she looks at it in disbelief as every one in the shop stares at her and the phone over hearing this. The silence is broken as someone says, " He lost his powers?" Gloria nods slowly still in shock at Zia's temper that reminded her far to much of his step father when he would get drunk.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Jasmine had sat down with a frown on her face. Izens last statement about knowing her flaw felt more like a threat for her to be at ease. Why the hell did I ask Dad to save him again?, she thought as she tried to remain calm. She had jumped a bit when Zia asked to use her phone and a bit more when the food arrived. She thanked them and went through some breathing exercises to calm her self as Izen began to eat and Zia called Gloria.
At Zia sudden out burst Jasmines heart raced and she looked at him and shoved away from the table as he raised his fork in the air then he plunged the fork into his leg. She watched in shock as he chucked her cell and it shattered against the ground. She looked back at Zia with wide eyes and fully diamond. In the short time she had known him she had learned enough of Zia to know that this sort of behavior was out of the norm. If he had this kind of temperament he would have tried to kill her when she had black mailed him into letting her stay.
"Zia? Ya feeling okay?" she ask keeping her distance and is in an easy stance. Nothing threatening but one that allowed her to drop into a defensive stance should Zia lash out again. I need to talk to Dad. It looks like there were more side affects., she thinks as she eyes Zia waiting to see what he dose now. And get a new cell phone too! One that can tack a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Jasmine stood ridige as Zia began to laugh nervesly. Looks over and eventaly finds a phone near the pool area. She dials Uncle Franks number and waits for him to pick. "Come Unckle Frank pick up." she murmuers as she watches Zia.

ZIa seems to be having a nervious break down as he continues the nervious laughing stoping as he pulls at the fork to try to get it out before he breaks down into sobs, " Oh gods im turning into my step dad with out the achohol."

"Uncle Frank. Its me Zias have a break down. He justsnapped and suddenly stabed his own leg! I need help, I'm worried bout him." she says as she watch Zia break down into a sobing heap. "Alright, first we need to get him isolated. Let me get my team." he says as he hangs up and starts to get the team togther to bring Zia in and cheeck him out.

Zia keeps a firm grip on the fork as he becomes rather quiet with this forhead on the table mostly unresponive as he tuens his break down inward when they get there till he touches him and a hand shoots for the other utencels that are near him as he uses it as a weapon. " Dont touch me. Just dont touch me. IM not going to...to ..." ZIa reflext on his actions of recent as he falls quiet and looks away ondering what got into him, Maybe this is all to much for him to handle.as he figures the points his world got fliped mulitpuile times

Uncle Frank looks down at him and a low laugh is heard. "Son. You don't want to do that. Just come along.
ZIa looks at the sppon in his hand suddently feeling stupid for grabing at that as he places it down. " Why?" Zia feeling oddly low on with luck but feels the tinge of agressiveness chewing at the edges of his emotions. Like with the doctors he is being generally unquappertie and stubborn just no where as violent as before.
thats what you missed

hearing of whats going on in the room and witnessing Zia have a tantrum.Izen scoots his chair back and begins to polish his guns due to the residue that was left on it ."so Zia throw all the tanrums you wish none of that will help you at this moment....i wasborn into a religious family yet i miyself am not religious....but theres a saying we tell each other to motivate us over any obstacle it goes something like this.....God will never put an obstacle in your way that you wont be able to over come". Izen stands up and puts his pistols back he slowly walks over to Jas and puts his hand on her back"seems as if though we all have secrets...yet none of us are able to keep them for long"

Jasmine griters her teeth and glars at Izen. Before the thought can fully form in her mind she shoves Izen into the pool. "Not funny Izen." she snarls at him.
As Jasmine turns back to see how things are going with Zia one of the men that came with Uncle Frank fishes Izen out of the pool.

after getting out of the pool Izen checks himself to make sure nothing was lost"yeah thankx jas first you knock me down before....now you throw me in the pool.....one of these days i just might have to return the favor..."Izen walks back to his seat soaked and wet and cracks his neck before sitting down...taking off his glasses he moves his face towards Jasmine almost as if he is staring into her eyes and in telepathy he tells Jas" ive known about your diamond form ever since that time you ran into me.....and iknow you wish to keep that a secret from many people.....better a diamond with a flaw then a pebble without one....remember my words".Izen gets up off his chair and walks towards Zia.....taking out his pistols and putting them on Zias lap....."here Zia if you believe theres no place for you in existance then kill yourself....everyone makes mistakes...humans....heros...gods alike...there is no such thing as perfection...im sure youll be able to overcome anything if you put your mind to it....and if you want to be ignorant and stubborn and not move on from your past...then use these to your full advantage but dont bother shooting me nor Jas"

Jasmine froze for a second and coverd her face with her hand. "IZEN!" she hiss at him. Uncle Frank just looks slightly amused and the man that had fished Izen out looks like he is tempted to throw him back in.

"no no no no...let me test my theory....theres only two out comes in this im willing to gamble some lives to witness the birth or demise of someone....i have a feeling in my heart that this out come might go well..let it be jas".

Zia moves to catche only to have his hands phase through the gun since he is still panicing at the words doctors. He glares At Isen who has no clue about every thign that just fucked up in his life withen the last seveal days he has been awake. An unknown girl black mailed him, one claimed they were related, Gloria found out he broke a very vital promice, His secret is revealed making him a target with or with out the suit on, He is now in an unknown place that for the most part is like a living nightmar with doctors every where. And that is just leaving out his healing ablitis that have been replaces with one he cant control. He backs away quicker as his panic spikes with unable to find a weapon as he closes his hands about nothing looking for somethign to throw.

As Zia backs away a person hideen from all behind a plant reachs out with a tazer. As the phaseing Zia starts to pass near it he turns it on. The electracl current suddenly shocks Zia back into solid for and out cold. "I was hoping to avoid that." Uncle Frank says as he truns to get Jasmine anguer. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM! I WANTED YOU TO HELP HIM NOT HURT HIM!" Jasmine screams at her Uncle as she gose to the unconsious Zia and cradles his head into her lap and stars crying cradalling him and trying to fight off the people who come to take him, as the tears roll of they solidife into tear drop shaped diamonds. After a while Frank walk over and pulls her away and lets them load Zia on a stracher and take him away. "Were my Father! I want to talk to him!" she demands as Frank finaly lets her go. "Go with your friend. I'll tell your father that you want to talk to him." he says. Jasmine turns and runs after the srcher carring Zia still Diamond and still crying.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Jasmine had followed the men as they wheeled Zia away to be looked over before moving him, Jasmine and Izen to the two story cabana style building that was being fortified so that Zia could not phase through the floor or the walls. As she waits glaring at the doctors as they look Zia over, cheeking his vitals and drawling more blood for who knows what, she turned her gave back to Izen. She took in the blood on his shirt, his two empty holster, worn looking pants and the dark sun glasses that hid his sightless eyes. Why the hell did I ask Dad to bring him? If I had know he would try to help Zia commit suicide I'd never of wanted him here............ But I owed him that much. she thought as she turned back to him.
After Zia had gotten tazzed and shocked back into solid form she had lost track of what had happened. She was knew Uncle Frank or one of then men that had come with them had scooped them up. She wasn't surprised that they were not returned, with Zia the way he was it would have been insane to leave weapons like that any were near Zia. Even if they were on some one else.
Once the doctors were done Zia and the others were lead to their new home well they were on the island resort. The two story building had three bed rooms and two baths and was furnished and gave off a warm and welcoming feel. As Zia was laid in his bed in his room Jasmine followed and then covered him with a light blanket and sat down in the chair and waited for him to wake and for her father to came so should could talk with him about ever thing, her training, what had happened to Zia, the training Zia would now need, and what they were going to do about the news report being at the top of the list.
Out in the living and kitchen area, Zia was lead to a comfortable chair and the rest of his food he had not finished was brought as well. After the men leave the only other person in the room with his is Mouse. She sits at the door way of were Zia's room meets the living room area were she keeps an eye on all three humans as she chews on a cat toy that Uncle Frank had brought for the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Rp
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next