Rp Junkies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp Junkies

Come one and all and fill your needs, addictions, and pleasure. We have what you would need rp wise. If we dont have it we can make it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhero Rp

Go down 
+8
Yumichika
Merrick Rose
RustyTheBrave
Pontius
optimalzelda
zincks
reep
Sage
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

Superhero Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Upon arriving at the university, Lance began to wander the halls and looking around curiously, avoiding interaction with what people he can. Occasionally a jock or two forcefully shove him aside getting a glare and a growl from Lance as they walk away. "You bastards will get what's coming to you...just you wait." He growls under his breath and continues walking, he soon stops and turns to walk into a empty classroom. "Hmm....." He looks at the sign on the door. "Professor White? What does he teach?" He asks himself and walks up to Alastor's desk in the room and picks up a book on it and opens up to a bookmarked page, he smirks upon seeing the page and walks out of the room with the book. "<Oooo greek mythology? Which god? Thanatos? Ehehehehe!!>" Wrath cackled in Lance's mind as Lance nods. "Yes, the god of death, today we shall be giving a 'real' lesson about that wont we?"

He makes his way to the library and looks around as plots filled his mind, he pauses and gets a sly smile as he spots an attractive girl browsing the history section. Lance clears his throat and opens him book pretending to look confused and walks over to her and past her. "Hmm...Thanatos? Never heard of this greek god before..." He says out loud purposely which causes the girl to blink and look over at him. "Really? You haven't had Professor White?" Lance stops and looks at her shaking his head. "Don't have him this semester and none of my high school teachers even mentioned him." The girl tilts her head then rubs it slowly. "Oh...then perhaps you should speak with someone about getting his class soon." She suggests and nods. Lance thinks for a moment then smiles back. "Think you could give me a little lesson about him? I'm quite curious about him and I really don't want to wait a whole semester." The girl blinks and thinks for a moment. "Well...I suppose I could, but...can it wait an hour or so? I need to finish up something. We'll do it in Study Hall B in this building ok?" She smiles getting a smile and a nod back from Lance. "That works for me, I'll grab lunch in the meantime." He waves to her with his freehand and walks out.

Lance smirks and starts heading out of the building and towards the school's football field. "<Hehehe...revenge now? Yes??>" Wrath asks with a evil cackle. "Yes...revenge and more..." At the field he casually makes his way to the male locker room, walking in on the whole football team about to head out for practice. A couple of them smirk recognizing him from the hallway. "Well well, look what we got here boys, emo kid wanting a second beating." They all laugh and grin. "Give him want he wants then captain, heh just be sure to leave a piece for us." One of the other guys says as they all circle Lance. "Hmmm...oh whatever shall I do?" The captain steps up and grabs Lance by his collar and lifts him up. "What you will do, is get your ass beat." He grins before socking Lance in the jaw hard and tossing him to the ground. "Heh, emo kid gonna cry? Cry emo kid." Lance shudders on the ground and starts laughing quietly. "Ah...ahahaha..." The captain grabs and picks up Lance again. "What's so funny emo kid?" Lance doesn't respond and keeps his eyes to the ground as he laughs louder. "Hey! Quit fucking laughing! This is supposed to be fun for you!"

Lance suddenly stops laughing and slowly starts lifting his head. "Oh it is fun...for us..!!" He shouts and looks up to stare the jock holding up him in the face as Wrath quickly takes over and grabs his head and rips it off. "What the hell?!?" "The fuck is that thing?!?" "Run!!" The rest of the team shout and make a break for the doors. "Ah ah ah~!" Wrath waves a finger and grins as several tendrils shoot out of his back and at the fleeing team, quickly impaling, beheading, and dismembering them. "And that is what you get for fucking with MY human! But, that's only partly why this has happened...ahaha." He cackles and starts picking up a few bodies and going over to a wall and starts positioning them. In minutes he makes a make-shift and bloody shrine. "Now the finishing touches~." Wrath grabs one more body and sets the corpse in a kneeling postion in front of the shrine and shatters a nearby mirror, taking a shard of glass and putting into the hand of the corpse, finally, he takes a dismembered hand and dabs a finger in blood and writes above the shrine. "I offer these bodies...and mine...to my Lord Thanatos..." He grins and walks to the door after picking up the book then shifts back to Lance who casually walks out and back to the library building and to the study hall where he waits.

In about 30 minutes, the girl from earlier walks in and spots him then smiles. "Hello there, I got done a little early." She walks over to him and takes a seat next to him. "Ok, what did you wish to know about Thanatos...um...what is your name again?" Lance nods to her. "Lance, and anything you could teach me. Oh, one moment please." He gets up and walks over to the windows closing any blinds then walks over the door locking it. The girl blinks at this and gulps. "U-um...what are you doing Lance...?" Lance looks over at her and rubs his chin. "I like my privacy...actually, we both do..." He smirks as the girl gets up and looks around. "W-we...? T-there is only us Lance...w-what the??" She gasps in fear as Lance shifts to Wrath, who makes several tendrils form out of his back in the shape of wings. "Now now my treat~ No need to panic...I havent had my way with you...yet~" Her eyes widen as the runs at the door only to get Wrath to quickly lunge at her and move her to a far corner of the empty room to 'have his way with her'

Thirty minutes later..., Lance walks out of the dark room huffing and looks around making sure no one saw him before leaving the building, the school, then back towards his and Cleo's home in downtown.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Edward looked at Mouse as the cat ran behind him but then turned back to Jasmine. Feeling wary about the questions since this seemed like the setup of another reporter trying to get at his defense secrets, “I am the owner of this club, my name is Edward and what might yours and your pet’s be? After that tell me what it is exactly you want to know for your class, I’m a little busy at the moment since last night someone tried to break in again. You think they would learn after the first would-be robber got drenched in acid.”

The reporter had a tape recorder on to catch all of their conversation and made notes of what he was seeing, putting on a concerned look, “are you alright? You are breathing more rapidly than is normal? But as for why I am here, someone came to the news station with the wild claim that you are the superhero Paladin.” The reporter was watching Zia’s expressions carefully, looking for any dilation of the pupils or bodily expression that could tip him off about the truth.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Jasmine glares at her cat one last time as she opens her bag and pulls out her school folder with the green sheet for the class. As she opens the folder she frowns as she that she didn't write down much in the way of notes. She flips through the pages til she finds the one on the report that was due in a few day.
"Here it is. I'm suppose to interview people and ask, 1: why do you like plants?, 2: did you chose the plants for how they look, smell?, 3: are you aware of the benefits plants have on you and your surrounding?. Benefits being producing oxygen, eating pest like fly, proding food and, healing purpose, both physical, mental and spiral. Spiritually, relay? Sorry my teaches a bit of a hippy. So if your not to busy I was wondering if you could answer those question for me." she says as she finds a page with some of the plants that her teacher had said were good for healing.
(I hope he has some of these plants here.) Jasmine thinks as she pulls out a pencil and flips to a clean page to write down his answers. No reason why she shouldn't try and do her home work well she looked to see if those plants were here.
Mouse rubs up against Edwards leg and starts batting at a stray fern from his shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://spring-silverfall.deviantart.com/
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Zia forces a bemused smile as he adjusts his glasses slightly to attempt to hide the flicker of confusion that is laced with fear that passes through him. " Ah.. Well i Haven't been feeling well of the late think i might have a condition with my lungs since they have been acting up. But the Paladin? Really? That is rather amusing." He slowly untences his mussels from the news while in a relaxed posture trying to rid him self of his natural reaction to tence at people making the connection. "I have had enough troubles with relation ships."
Gloria slowly comes out and nudges Zia out from behind the counter, " Whats the reporter for ?and take him to the back room if your going to talk."
He looks over as he is shooed out and says, " Apparently they think im the Paladin." Gloria looks over at him curiously as she tries to recall if she heard what she really did hear and see last night was true and the conquinsidence of the reporter here. The worker in the back over hearing this bursts into laughter at his boss being the Paladin. He sighs seeing Gloria is not about to let him back behind the counter. "Well would you want to take this to the back room sir?"
Back to top Go down
http://rpjunkies.roflforum.net
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Edward looks down at Mouse when the cat started batting at his outfit but didn't pay her any mind as he looked at Jasmine while considering how to answer her questions. "I like plants because i grew up with a fascination for them so i wanted to know more about them and just built up my knowledge of them over the years. For your second question i choose plants based on both, people's eyes can be caught and drawn by a certain plant that looks or smells good so that is good for business. As for the benefits of plants yes i know all about them and have a collection of several useful for healing, especially hangovers since that's what people here can be expecting to get. Is there anything else or is that it?" Jasmine can see that there are some plants on her list that are scattered about in the club.

The reporter nods, "but of course, we can conduct this in a more private setting if you wish." Though the laughter and denial might have put him off it seemed a little too fitting and he wasn't about to give up that easily. When they got into the back room he took a seat in the chair to pull out a pad of paper and start writing, "so how long have you owned this shop and why is the idea of you being the Paladin that amusing?"
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Jasmine writes down what he says and then gives Mouse an annoyed look as she fishes for a cat toy in her bag and tosses it for the cat to chase.
"Help your business? How dose it do that? What is the general response to all the plant life? And can you show me witch plants you use for the hangover cure? I'd like to make a drawling of it fer my report."
Mouse comes back with her toy and some of one of the plants Jasmin was looking for caught on her collar.
"Oh Mouse yer such a pain at times."Jasmine says as she kneels down to take the ball from her.
"Sorry bout yer plant. Mouse really like plants but I've never know a cat that didn't." she says as Mousr jumps up and knocks the cat ball out of her hand and chase the ball into another of the plants and hides in it.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Zia leads the man to the beack room to see what vlad as written across the wall in a giant F-U-C-K Y-O-U in what appears to be engine oil. Zia sighs as he sees this and lets the reporter in, "Ignore that ...that seems to be a recent development with a man that decided he wanted to move in and i forced him to have a bath. Something about protecting the kid that needed a place to stay for a bit." He sits down and offers the reporter a seat. " As for how long i have had the ship..since i was about 18 when i moved here from Toledo, Ohio. So that was about 6 years ago."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 pm

As Cleo made it back to the hide out she decied she should probaly start cleaning the place to make it more livable. she carefully moves all the glass to one side of the building with all the crates and locates a broom that is falling a part and starts to clean.
Back to top Go down
http://rukaithedesertrose.deviantart.com/
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Vlad stalks around the dark streets, in a foul but unfortunately not filthy temper. He hadn't been this clean in YEARS, and it was getting to him. Graffitiing the wall of Pally's garage hadn't sated his temper in the slightest. He needed to take his mind off things, and alcohol was simply not going to cut it. He decided he'd wander around the seedier (if that's even possible in this area) areas and see if he couldn't find someone selling some form of hard drug. Or a mugger. Either would be fine for what he had in mind.
He wanders around for a while, seething, until he notices someone following him. Vlad grins, it isn't meth, but nothing beats the rush of a good fight. He deliberately wanders into a dark alley, and is rather surprised when he meets a knife around the corner. He easily grabs the bum's wrist and pulls the owner into his forehead. It's about then that he notices the eight or so other people in the alley, they all have the same hungry, violent look, all filthy dregs of society, cast out by those above and now made even more savage by some other agency. Vlad smiles and draws his knife, its edge gleaming like the brink of the Pit. He's going to ENJOY this fight.
A bum swings wildly for Vlad's head, but the powerful Russian grabs his wrist and drives his knife into the space between the arm bones. He withdraws his knife with a jerk, accidentally smashing the bum behind him in the face with the handle. Vlad starts to laugh as a knife hits the metal plates concealed in his SA coat, bending the tip of the blade.
"Come on you assholes! I've got seventeen kinds of shit to beat out of you, and I've only ever found sixte-"
He stops laughing when a pipe hits him in the mouth, causing several of his black, broken teeth to fly out. Vlad staggers for a moment, then grabs the pipe as the bum swings for him again and shanks him deep in the gut with his knife, growling now as another pipe lands across his armored back, causing a muffled clang. Vlad twists the pipe out of the grasp of the mortally wounded bum's hand and parries another knife thrust with it, knocking the bum's blade flying away, where it sticks, by chance, into a tree outside the alley.
An arm drops down around Vlad's neck as a bum attempts to choke him out from behind. Vlad leaps up and backwards to let gravity crush his unfortunate assailant under several hundred pounds of Vlad and his heavy SA coat. As he lands he fires off the one-shot in the handle of his knife into the face of the bum attempting to dispatch him while he's prone, splattering the assailant behind him with blood and brains while Vlad uses the distraction to pull himself up by stabbing his knife into the leg of someone nearby, hopefully an enemy and hauling them down. He climbs up and is almost immediately beset by three more bums trying to stab him. He lets them stab the SA coat uselessly and then he grabs the nearest extended wrist, slashes it with one powerful cut from his knife and shoves the man back into his fellows. A woman stabs at his face from the side, causing Vlad to pull back. He kicks her hard in the shins then punches her in the face. Vlad feels two more stabs at his back, where the luckless knife-wielders have found that Vlad's body really is armored on all sides.
Vlad elbows backward, hitting both assailants square in the midriff, causing them to bend over reflexively. Vlad grabs the back of their heads and drops to one knee, crushing both skulls against the pavement with a sickening crack. He then looks up at the two remaining uninjured bums and leaps after them from the kneeling position, launching himself full-length at their knees, one of which cracks on impact. At this point, the female assailant has recovered enough to launch her own counter-attack. She leaps on Vlad, wraps her arms around his neck and tries to slit Vlad's throat, but misses, slashing him across the face. Vlad jerks his head back, smashing her into unconsciousness before biting the leg in front of him, his knife stabbing wildly at anything it can reach. He keeps going for several moments after his assailants are all unconscious, passed-out or dead.
Vlad gets up once the rage passes, chuckling to himself as he inspects the carnage. He takes a few moments to strip the bodies and pose them amusingly and mutilate them. He tucks his horrible creations behind some trash cans so they won't be noticed immediately, then he turns to the wounded. He then carefully cuts off the hands of the first bum he wounded, who had managed to somehow knock himself unconscious, then he wraps the fingers around the throat of the unconscious and only whole assailant left: The woman, so she'll wake up with cold hard hands around her throat. He leaves the alley in a much better mood, inspecting the damage done to his face. The cut runs from his jawline, across his right cheek to above his left temple, just missing his eye.
"Hmm, killing people AND fucking awesome scar? This is turning out to be one fucking interesting day..."
Vlad whistles as he goes his merry way back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Pontius

Pontius

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm

The first time he saw it in the day, he had wrote it off as being too tired for his own good. Watching the oil creep across his paper and out of his monitor, Denis now doubted that. First chance I get, I'm looking for a psychiatrist. And checking the newspaper for any "blot" villains. This is definitely not right.

For the most part Denis did his work while trying to ignore the growing blots. He absolved the ink for the moment, but if he felt the ink against his skin at all he'd be up and asking for 'health leave' in an instant. Weird things happened in the city all the time, and the fact that none of his co-workers paid heed spoke volumes both for and against him.
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Lance shudders as he walks past the place he and Cleo are using as a hideout, in her mind Cleo can feel that someone with a parasite like her was close by. "Why did the crazy girl had to be back now?[/i" "<Just ignore her Lance, you did say you were going to try to get thing from your old home.>" Lance grumbles and pauses. "[i]That is a bust, I know the parents trashed all my shit for drug and booze money." Wrath cackled a bit. "<Then just take your home back by force. No one but you knows where you really live.>" Lance smirked at this. "I suppose so, the only ones who would miss them are the people they bought from. Alright."

Lance turned down an alleyway and made his way to one of the bad neighborhoods a little ways from the current hideout and walked up to a worn down looking home. "Place still looks the same...not surprising." He grumbles and growls as tries the knob. "Hmm..." He goes around the side to a window and peers into. "They seem to be out...oh well." He smirks and looks around making sure its clear before forming a pair of tendrils out of his back and prying the window open and climbs in, he walks around the house seeing if anyone is there only to pause when he hears voices from his parents room. "Guess they arent out..."

"Who the hell is there?!" Lance's drunken dad shouted as he picks up a pistol beside his bed and goes to the door, opens it and points the gun at Lance and goes wide eyed in surprise. "What...the hell...? What the hell are you doing here?? Didn't you die in jail or something? Get hit by a car?" Lance glared at the gun then at his dad. "Oh not at all, they let me out for good behavior." Lance's dad laughs and keeps the gun pointed at Lance. "Good behavior? My drunken ass! What the hell are you doing here bitch?" Lance peers over to the bed in the room as a woman who was not his mother sits and stares at him confused. "Hmmm where is mom?" He asks his dad who just glares at him. "The bitch tried to steal from me. So I took care of her. Now get out of my house or I do the same to you!" He shouts and cocks the gun. "Hmmm...how about you get out of MY house, hm?" "I got the gun here you little punk. What do you got?" Lance grins and quickly shifts his arm into a blade and runs it through his father. "I got this bitch..." Lance's dad just shouts in pain and stares in shock and fear. "W-what the hell..are you...??" He fires the gun just missing Lance's head before he falls back onto the floor dead.

"ARGH!! DAMN IT!!" Lance stumbles and falls to the floor as his arm spazzes before returning to normal. "Bastard!!" He shouts in pain and holds his ears looking at his father's body then the girl on the bed who is moving quickly to get out and leave the house. "F-fuck kid don't kill me! I did nothing to you!" Lance glares at her and growls. "No, but you are a witness and therefore, you die." He stumbles to his feet and reforms the blade arm and swiftly slices her head off and walks back to the room door twitching in pain from the gun shot. "Ffffuck that hurt...need to clean this mess up..." He says to himself and picks up the bodies and pieces with tendrils and moves them to the basement and covers them before going back upstairs and sitting on a chair holding his head in pain. "Nggh....my ears..."
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Co Op post with Opti.... and away it goes....

[b]
As Cleopatra was cleaning she couldn't help but think of the mess she was in, her father... her real father was somewhere in her correct time and her current younger Father was denying her. She then felt Lance’s presence close by, and runs to the window; just in time to sees him walk by.

Cleo then runs outside and starts to follow him in to a neighborhood. As she followed from a distance she wondered aloud to herself, "Where is he going...?" she then sees him go over to the front door to a house and test the door. She then watched him go around to the back. So she decided to wait out side since she believes this was his old house and he was just getting a few things. She then heard gunfire coming from inside followed by screaming. She turned to look at the house. "What the hell just happened?" she then runs to the front door and Knocks while calling out to Lance. "Lance, are you there are you okay." by this time, panic was setting in.

Lance looks up and to the door a bit surprised before getting up slowly, then walking over to the door, and unlocking it. "Who is there?" He asks and makes a fist, not opening the door yet.

Hearing his voice Cleopatra quickly responded, "It's me Cleo... Lance are you okay I heard Gunfire?" There was a trace of worry in her voice. "Lance open up please"

Lance sighs a bit and unclenches his fist then opens the door. "Hey, yeah I'm fine; ears just hurting a bit...come in." He points to a couch. "Pick a seat."
She then steps in to the house and takes a seat on the lumpy couch. "Is this where you use to live? And what was the gunfire about?"

Lance shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. This place can be our new place."
Cleo stared at him in disbelief. "Really we're gonna stay here... but what about your Parents?"
Lance rubs his head. "Dad killed mom and...Dad well...tried to kill me just now...but that didn’t happen."

"I am so sorry to hear that." she then gets up to give him a hug. "It is good that he didn't hurt you. But what happened to him?"
Lance tenses from the hug. "Don’t ask...just accept we have this place."

"Alright But you will have to show me what room I can have." she was still wanting to know but deiced to drop it she would ask again later if he would tell her then. "Okay so where is the kitchen so I can fix us up something to eat. I haven’t eaten since the chip that you gave me yesterday and I am kinda hungry"

Lance shakes his head. "Pick a room, I don’t care which. And if you can’t find the kitchen, there is an issue."

Cleo Just looks at him “Fine I will just have to explore the house.” She then starts looking around the house and Finds her way in to the kitchen where she discovers a horrible mess in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Merrick Rose

Merrick Rose

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 am

Alastor's class eventually ended, and he decided to grab some lunch. As he made his way across the campus, he passed near the football field. As Alastor started making his way past the football field he heard a scream that sounded like it was coming from the boy's locker room. When he got there he found a pale teenaged boy with a horrified look on his face who was rapidly going into shock. He kept jibbering in terror, unable to form a complete sentence as he stared wide eyed at the locker room before throwing up. Alastor ran over to him and helped him up. "What happened? Are you alright?" Students were starting to gather at the sound of the scream but they didn't go into the locker room, seeing how the boy reacted and weren't keen on taking a look themselves. The boy shuddered as he whimpered, "In the locker room. Look." "Everyone stay here. I'll be back in a minute," Alastor told them as calmly as he could. He walked back to the locker room entrance, and slowly opened the door. He was most definitely not prepared for the sight he saw, his face quickly paling in shock and horror when he saw the shrine and the message above it. Alastor immediately called the police and waited for them to show up.

It didn't take long for the sound of a helicopter and sirens to be heard. Within minutes, specially armored trucks designed to battle or capture the escaped villains arrived. A few regular cop cars, a firetruck and ambulance came in the truck's wake as heavily armored police filed out to start searching and securing the area. A few went inside the locker room while others started to search the school, setting up barricades to prevent students from getting any closer to the crime scene. The boy who had discovered the gory scene was being taken away by one of the cops in lighter body armor, another cop coming up to Alastor, "Wait here, the SCI officer would like to talk with you." A man with a short layer of facial hair, just enough to give him a scruff, with an overcoat, modified looking pistol and putting on a pair of gloves while tossing aside his lit cigarette, looked at the cop who took that as his leave. The man said in a gravelly voice, "I'm Agent Blake, what is your name and what do you know of what is inside?" "I'll tell you everything I can, sir," Alastor told him as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm Alastor White, a Professor of History here. I was walking past when I heard that kid scream, then went to look myself. There's three or four dead bodies in there, and- and some kind of shrine. One of them's also arranged to look like it's... praying or something. And there's a message above the shrine, too. It said "I offer these bodies and mine to my Lord Thanatos". And that's all I know."

Blake's face remained expressionless while hearing this, "Hm... Thanatos. There's a name that's been in the papers. Wait here while i take a look for myself." He headed into the locker room and after twenty minutes passed he came back out, his gloves having a little blood on them. Taking them off he huffed, "Seems like Thanatos' enemy of choice, Wrath, has been busy. Two sets of killings in as many days. Undoubtedly, you read in the paper about his work on the bums. Don't worry, we'll get him sooner than he thinks." He let his words hang in the air, leaving what the consequences to come a mystery to ponder. "Uh, yes. I read something about it this morning," Alastor remarked, when a cop ran up to them, short of breath, and gasping. "S-Sir. We've- We've got another problem. We found a girl in a study hall. She was hurt pretty badly, and there were signs of sexual trauma." Blake pocketed his gloves and took out another cigarette, "I'll be right there, standard procedures as you know for this kind of thing." He left the cop to run off to get the paramedics and try to save the girl, looking at Alastor, "We'll be in touch." He started walking towards where the girl was while lighting his cigarette, not in any hurry since even if she died they had ways of finding out what they needed. An inconvenience such as death wasn't beyond their powers to overcome when needed. It might be another long night for their 'worm.'

"Y-Yes, of course, Mr. Blake," said Alastor, his mind still abuzz with what had just transpired, even as he heard Thanatos's chuckling in his head. "That was a close one, huh? Did that little parasite honestly think he was going to get away with this?" "Obviously not, or he wouldn't have gone through with it. It's one thing to try and make you look bad, but when he murders my students doing it, that's where I draw the line," Alastor stated as he walked to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am

Edward starts to get a little on edge at the sight of Mouse chasing after a toy the first time, especially when it went near the bar, “you might not want to do that, I keep some catnip growing by the bar and unless you want your cat to be on a nip high I would keep her nearby. As for helping business it’s simple, how often do you see a plant covered building and an owner who he himself wears plants? It’s great for drawing attention since I’ll get comments on the club’s uniqueness and how some people like this plant over others.”
He looked down at the plants Mouse had in her collar as she came back and at the same moment saw the remnants of the hardened goo that had trapped Jas’ foot on her shoe. Nodding at it while Mouse ran off again, “what happened to your foot and I can get rid of those plants for you, you don’t have to take them.”

The reporter nodded as he listened to Zia, “care to talk about these new arrivals? You said you are protecting a kid now, why is that? Also with this man who decided to move in, why not simply call the police to extricate him?”

As Vlad heads back to Zia’s home he feels like there is someone following him but every time he looks back nobody is there. At one point when he walks past a building he sees in the reflection in the glass that there is somebody with noticeable cuts around his mouth but as soon as Vlad tries to get a better look, it is gone.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Zia rubs his head at the questions. " well the kid doesn't seem to have any where to go where she is not subjected to hate of some kind and seems to need some one to help point her in the right direction. Shame to see that a kid takes after their parents because of every one else's idea of what they are ending up what every one says they are. As for the Other addition to my place...He might be a boon as a guard dog for this place seeing i think he is a super. Er never got his name but he has a Russian accent and ...has lots of scars, seems to be guarding the girl for saving his life. I'm vague on the details at the moment." Zia rubs his forehead slightly at the idea of keeping Vlad in his house or even in his building, not wanting to consider keeping him as a perminate house hold member.
Back to top Go down
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Jasmine was leaning over calling to Mouse when Edward asked bout her shoe, "OH that. It really odd." she says as she stands up and faces him "I was playing kick the can wit Mouse on my way here. And out side the can came close to yer wall and plants and when i went ta kick it my foot got a little stuck to a plant. Its really cool and freaky. Hahaha, yeah know it kinda makes me think o something a super who has powers over plants would have around. Hahahaha, oh that rich. Any of yer customers ever ask ya that? Are you a super?" she says in a joking voice but in side she is watching to gauge his reaction.
Edward smirks as he hears Jasmine ask if he was a super, "i should have kept tally and posted it on a board for all to see of how many people asked me. I honestly lost count since on opening day alone practically every other person came up to ask me if i was a super. In short, no, in detail I'm just good with plants and the defenses surrounding the building are of my own design from my studies. It took a while to get everything perfect before i could put it on the building but they are all relatively simple traps which you can make yourself if you have the tools and time to do so. Though could you show me where your foot got stuck so i can see if the plants were damaged at all?"
Jasmine cringes inwardly as she thinks as fast as she can, "Oh i think it was by the door maybe." she says and points. As Ed turns to look Jasmine makes a small "retrieve" motion and Mouse moves over and gets a small but the the other plants Jasmin motioned to and runs back into Jasmines bag. As Edward looks back Jasmine gives him a smile. Edward raised his eyebrows yet had a slightly disbelieving look on his face, "must have been a particularly good position in order for you to have to kick it and get your foot to be so glued like that." He went out to the front door but kept his body shifted in such a way that he could still see Jasmine as he brushed his hands over his plants to see if they had been disturbed by her, "I'm not seeing it. It'll usually leave a decent mark."
Jasmine walks up next to him and shrugs, "I don't know what ta say. But thanks fer answering all me question. Hope ya have a good day!" she says as she as she back away from him smiling to were she left her skateboard.
Edward follows her out, "wait, one last question before you go. Could i see your shoe? I've got some stuff that'll take the gunk off of it."
Jasmine cringes as she kicks her board up and turns to look at Edward, "Sokay, I figure its what I get fer messing with the plants even if I didn't mean it." she say trying to figure out how to get out of there with out giving him a closer look at her shoes as well as not raising his suspicions of her.
Edward smiles, "really, i insist since otherwise other things will start to glue themselves to your shoe and there's no need for that."
Jasmine curse in her head as she sees no other way out of this, "Its cool I'm kinda in a rush. Need to get the report done and all." shes says tiring to get out of this as politely as she can. How am I gonna get out of this, she thinks to her self.
: Edward gets and understanding look yet Jasmine gets the feeling he is letting her go, "ahh, i understand. Alright well just come back later and I'll have the stuff to get that gunk off your foot in no time. Good luck on your paper."
Jasmine visibly relax despite trying not to and waves, "Suer thanks. Um I know its a bar and all but if ya got any part time jobs." shes says and trails off as she puts her foot on her skate board.
Edward nods, "yeah, there is always tending to the plants, keeping the place clean, and taking orders. Just come back later and I'll have some paperwork drawn up for you if you're interested."
Jasmine nodes and waves buy as she heads back to Zia breathing a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
Zazie The Beast

Zazie The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm

AS Jasmine skates back to Zias sheturns around a corn sharply as she try to avoid some jerk kicking her. As she comes round the corn she get a brif glims of the man she barrels into. "OW!" she says as she and Izen crash to the ground. Mouse jumps at the last second so after Izen fall to the sidewalk she lands on top of Izens head and meows at the two.As Izen slowly begins to get up he extends his hand out to jasmine and helps her up. He slowly begins to dust himself off and beings to laugh " ha with a knockdown like that you should be playing sports, but from a crash like that i can see your in a rush", "But before you go i was hoping you cant help me and tell me of a place that i can call home for my sanctuary has been burned down, that is if your not busy"?. Jasmine snorts as she brushes her slef off and is bout to respond when Mouse hiss and a tomato hots Jasmine. "YA BLOODY COWARDS!" she yells at the retreating bums. "What the hell has gotten into them." she mutters befer looking at Izen and snorts. "Humm home huh...... Zia got some spares rooms." she mutters to her self, then stops as she notices Izens eyes and waves her hand in fron of his face. "Are ya blind?".As jasmine waves her hand in front of izen he begins to smile and in telepathy says" its not nice to make fun of blind people by waving your hand in front of thier face". as she takes a step back and almost trips Izen catches her and helps her up again" seems as though me without my eyes is having less problems then someone with vision, and i dont no of this zin but i was hoping u can help me get there".Jasmine stands up and brisle a bit about her tripping, if people didnt harrase as they did she would not need to be ducking and diving as much as she has been. Still siting on Izens head Mouse meows at and and leaps to her landing on her shoulder before head butting her and comferting her. "Hrumph, whats one mer super living at Zlis. This is only cause I ran inta ya. Ya gonna have ta work out rent wit him when we get there come on."as Izen and jasmine begin walking Izen suddenly begins to feel bad deep down in side and begins telling Jasmine that he should maybe walk away from this offer beacue he is handicapped. Izen says" my eyes have never worked but my senses fail me here and there and if a job is what i need to stay alive then i might just die since i have no job experience and im feeling a sense of doubt from who ever this person u might introduce me to is". Jasmine rolls her eys as she walks behind Izens and pushes him in front of her and into Zlis store. "Yer odd. I knocked ya over and the least I can do is make Z let ya stay fer a week er so till ya find a place that fits ya better if ya realy want. If not I'm suer Z can find odd jobs fer ya to do ta pay yer way." as she push Izen through the doors Jasmine waves at Gloria, "Hey GLory were Z? We got another room mate." she says as she leads Iven up the straies to the third floor and the kichen.as Izen walks up the stairs his face beings to get red from being shy around other people and stops to tell Jasmine" look i just want to tell you i appreciate everything you have done from me and i promise ill repay u one day". As he leans over to Hug jasmine both of his guns fall to the floor and he puts a smirk on his face and says" shhhhhh you didnt see anything , and no i am not a mercenary".I am actually looking for oneJasmine rolls her eys,"Then wait till Vlad get home and talk ta him. Till then I need to start dinner and waht not." She turns him around and pushes him in the direction of the living room, "Go watch............ Imean listen ta the T.V well I cook."
Back to top Go down
optimalzelda

optimalzelda

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Lance sits back down on the couch and rubs his ears. "Damn it...first the bastard tries to shoot me then the girl shows up...fun." He thinks to himself and grumbles before a thought comes into his head. "Hey Cleo, if we are going to live here, you are going to have to get a job somewhere." He calls into the kitchen. "Seeing as I got us the place and all, you can at least make sure we have food and what not. Seem fair to you?" Wrath chuckles a bit. "<That's one way to keep her out for a bit.>"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:30 pm

( We open to a press conference that is about to begin. It is being broadcast on all TV and many radio stations and will be rebroadcast and discussed for many weeks. There is a podium with a long table behind it where many important officials sit waiting. A lawyer comes up to the podium to start the conference)

" Thank you all for coming. The format of this press conference will be first a statement by Mr Guinness followed by a question and answer portion. As such please leave all questions for after the statement by Mr Guinness. Thank you and here is Mr. Guinness."
A tall middle aged man with long platinum blond hair pulled back into a severe tail walks from behind the curtain and takes his place behind the podium.
" Hello there. As many of you know my name is Arthur Alexander Guinness. I have also been linked to the rather fantastical name of Lord Firon and the criminal organization for which this name has been associated with. Because of this I have come before you today to tell you the truth about what happened and to apologize for the wrong doing that I am guilty of. "
Arthur seems a little shaky but takes a sip from a water bottle to try to hide this. He then continues.
" About ten years ago my company had reached a financial crisis point. We needed a new influx of money in order to survive but no investors wanted to sign onto us. Then just before I was about to file for bankruptcy I was contacted by a business group which offered the money in exchange for the rights to our technology for their personal use. Looking back I now realize what a poor decision this was but I was desperate. I could not bear to think of what would happen to my daughter if we were to fail. So I signed the deal. I later learned that the business men were representatives of a major crime family but by that time it was too late. They had me and I could not refuse them anything. They even hired the body guards that protected my family. I knew if I did anything against them my family would pay. I stayed quiet. Little did I realize that I was also being set up as the fall guy for the organization. "
"I believe they got the name Lord Firon from a project that was being designed by my company for the military. Project Firon, as it was known, was to build a flame dispersing battle-suit for anti terrorist activities. Senator Kenner here was the Senate project head for whom we reported." Arthur points to a large heavy set man to his left who acknowledges his involvement with a wave.
"When the hero Shiva came to my warehouse that night one year ago the crime family was showing off the battle-suit to the black market community with plans to sell. Shiva came through the skylight like an avenging angel but all I could feel was terror. Not for myself but for what might happen to my family if my involvement was to get out into the public. It was then that one ofmy partners insinuated to me that if I did not stop the hero my family would suffer. It was here I made the most critical of errors. I placed myself into the Lord Mk 2 Firon battle-suit and engaged the hero Shiva. I was a desperate man but of course was no match for the hero. After a short battle I was defeated and then unmasked to the public. It was here that I learned that the hero Shiva was in fact my beloved wife Amelia. I was such a fool. One look into her eyes and I realized just how far I had sunk and what I had lost through my actions. I gave up there and then resolved to take responsibility for whatever was to come. Little did I realize what would come next." Arthur pauses to steady himself his breath coming out a little ragged.
" I was expecting a Federal prison for which I would await my trial but that was not to be. I was whisked away to a top secret facility where I was told I would never leave again. They conducted vile tests on me trying to find the source of my supposed fire abilities, not believing that it was the suit all along. All that kept me going was hope that I might see my wife and daughter again and that maybe someday they would be able to forgive me. And then came my chance. Something attacked the facility destroying the electrical grid that ran it. I knew I deserved to be punished but also that this was not the way so I escaped. After which i contacted the Attorney General to give myself over to the proper authorities. Here I found myself once against waiting for trial when I got some disturbing news. I learned that my wife had disappeared and that my daughter was all on her own. I was torn. I knew I deserved to be where I was but also wanted to be with my daughter. A couple weeks later I was contacted by the President. He had heard about what I had gone through at the facility and was outraged that something like that could happen in his country. We talked and I told him my story as well as about my daughter and he was touched. He knew what I had done but also saw that I had paid a debt in that facility. He chose to pardon me in exchange for a promise to help rebuild what I inadvertently destroyed and to use my influence to help the community. I argued against such a light sentence but he told me that I would be able to do more as a free individual than rotting in a jail. As such I will be beginning a community service tour through the inner cities to help promote a message against crime and for community involvement. Tomorrow I will be out with a group picking up garbage and doing general clean up in Central Park. I hope to see many of you there."
" All this I still do not see as being enough but I will try to pay the debt that I have racked up. I also must apologize to the country and my community. And lastly and most importantly to me I must apologize to my family. To my wife I hope wherever you are you are getting the help you need and that someday we can meet and work through this hard time like we have through so many others. And to my beloved daughter Jassie I hope you are safe and that you will come home. I love you and want to be able to take care of you again. I know what I did was unforgivable but if you could come to me I will do what I can to make it up to you and maybe together we can help your mother get through this as well."
As tired as seems there is some sense of peace behind the sadness.
" Thank you all for coming now I like to answer all the questions that I am sure you have."
He opens the floor to questions and they come from all sides of the room. He answers each and every one of them though soon it becomes obvious to all that Arthur is near his limits. As the questions abate he thanks the crowd again excuses himself. He walks off stage and is joined by his body guards, one of which offers Arthur an arm to the car. Arthur climbs into the limo with the black tinted windows and slumps into the soft leather. The chauffeur closes the door and begins the drive home.
As the car starts though Arthur makes an amazing recovery. Gone is the tiredness behind his eyes replaced with a mirthful glee. His mouth curves into a sardonic smile as he reaches into the car's refrigerator and grabs a cold glass and a beer that shares his name. He pours the dark liquid and enjoys a sip. Then he reaches into his jacket pocket and produces a very expensive cigar, cuts the tip off and light it from a flame that is resting on the tip of his finger.
"It is good to be me" he thinks as he goes to make a call on his secured cell phone.
"So Frank, how do you think it went?' says Arthur to the man on the other end of the line.
" Wow boss what can I say... even I had tears in my eyes by the end. I never knew you could act."
" Act Frank? No, I truly meant what I said... at least at the moment I said them. The part to my family was very true. Speaking of my family have any of the detectives found anything on their whereabouts?
" We haven't found anything 'bout yer wife but one of the detectives has a lead on yer daughter. He'd like to meet with you to discuss his findings."
"Excellent. set up the meeting as soon as possible. I am quite worried about her."
"Of course boss it will be set up soon. Did youse want me ta have the campaign contributions sent out now or wait a bit?"
" Oh send them now, anonymously of course. You know politicians.... they can be so troublesome if their money does not arrive promptly to console them in their nervousness. oh and send out the usual severance package for the good doctor. I think he has outlived his usefulness."
"Open hit or a specialist boss?"
" You decide Frank. I am ready to enjoy the rest of my first day of freedom. Let me know when these matters have been attended to."
" No problem boss" and the henchman hangs up.
Arthur sits back as the limo begins to ascend the drive to his home and thinks " Well things are about to get interesting".
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
reep

reep

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

After Jasmine had left Izen she opened her note book and started to boil the plants she has and mixes them and turns them into a ointment to help Zia heal faster. As she places it on the counter to cool she hears the TV and walks in and sits down to watch with Izen. But as she is about to sit down she freeze as she sees who it is. Jasmine stands next to the sofa speechless till the press conference is over. For a before moment Jasmine is very still then, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I HATE IT WHEN HE CALLS ME THAT!" all her anger at her father and her mother from the last year boil up at once. She begins to pick things up and throw them around the room in her fit of rage before she suddenly falls to the floor cry and drained.
"Its official birthdays suck." she cry's as she tried to make scene of every thing she had just seen and heard.
Back to top Go down
zincks
Admin
zincks

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Zia hears the scram as color drains from his face nd he darts out of the room only stopping to pull the shot gun from behind the counter before quickly running up the stairs skipping steps at a time as he moves as quick as he can opening his door and pulling his gun up as he enters like an expert Swat member. " Jas?! What...What did you scream about?" His eyes quickly fouses on Izen after seeing the borken and strewn about objects in his normally tidy living room and he narrows his eyes as his gun aims at the blind man. " What did you do to her?" He cocks the gun letting him know he is serious as the safety switches off.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Sage

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 pm

The reporter abruptly straightens at the sound of Jasmine screaming and gets up as if to head for the door but stops when he hears Jasmine complete the rest of her screamed sentence. He looked at Zia for a moment before heading out the door and towards the source of the scream to get a better look at what was happening. Seeing Jasmine start throwing things around the room he let Zia go in to try and comfort her or do something. In the meantime the reporter was scribbling down everything he was seeing on his pad of paper and making note of the current broadcast that was going on.

When Ed goes back inside to begin the final checkup to see that things are in tip top shape, he notices something odd by the back of the bar. Kneeling down below the racks where he kept the alcohol he noticed the plants at ground level looked like they were starting to wither and die, as if something was poisoning them. Furrowing his eyebrows he made note of it but would have to wait until after business hours were over to take a closer look at it. For now he would just have to make do and he headed to open the front doors, the security staff already having come in by the back door.

When Arthur looks out of the car window he sees a reflection of his face yet it is in a twisted flaming smile. He sees its mouth move and hears his own voice only being said at a lower and gravely tone, “yes, very well done in deed, enjoyment cleaning the city’s trash.” The face faded from view to be replaced with his own normal one. Oddly enough nobody else saw the face or heard what was said.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Not a man to leave anything to chance Arthur picks up his phone and begins making calls to prepare for what might be brewing the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://hubpages.com/profile/Fall+Silverfall
RustyTheBrave

RustyTheBrave

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:50 am

Vladimir takes note of the creature following him, and ducks into an alleyway to think for a few moments. If the person saw him kill those bums, then he might be in some legal trouble, and he doesn't want to spend the rest of eternity in a prison cell. Vlad checks his ammunition and elects to save the shots he has left for something important. He decides to wait for the man to come around the corner, if he IS following him, and break limbs until he finds out why. Vlad waits, knife in hand, clinging to the wall as naturally as a vine, draped in shadow as he waits for his pursuer, or an unfortunate bystander. Either way, he'll most likely have fun doing it.

After a while of waiting, fruitlessly, Vlad gives up and takes a circuitous route back to Zia's place, doubling back a couple of times just in case, and slows for a moment, listening for footsteps as he approaches the building. Then he hears Jasmine's scream. The door to Zia's place was built to withstand intruders, weather and confused animals, but those pale in comparison to Vlad's paradoxical sense of duty. Vlad runs THROUGH the door, bending the hinges, up the stairs like a mad dog, the blood running down his pale, scarred face as his contorted expression breaks the feeble scabs. He draws his pistol and kicks the door open, bursting in on Zia, Jasmine, Izen, and presumably the reporter looking like an armed, bloody madman in a filthy coat. The pistol is leveled at Zia, who is the only armed person in the room, but he looks at Izen with a calculating expression. He flicks a glance at Jasmine in silent query.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika

Yumichika

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:59 pm

optimalzelda wrote:
Lance sits back down on the couch and rubs his ears. "Damn it...first the bastard tries to shoot me then the girl shows up...fun." He thinks to himself and grumbles before a thought comes into his head. "Hey Cleo, if we are going to live here, you are going to have to get a job somewhere." He calls into the kitchen. "Seeing as I got us the place and all, you can at least make sure we have food and what not. Seem fair to you?" Wrath chuckles a bit. "<That's one way to keep her out for a bit.>"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Cleo Looked at Lance "Fine I'll look later. I wanna eat something first." with that she walks in to the kitchen yet again and starts to rummage through the fridge. “Hey Lance you hungry? I kneed to know how much to cook," she yelled out in to the other room. As she went through the fridge she found all the ingredients for Spaghetti. With or with out any answer From Lance, Cleo Starts to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Rp   Superhero Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Rp
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next